Wyclef Jean is a fan of 'rad' Sarah Palin
September 16th, 2011

Wyclef Jean is a fan of 'rad' Sarah Palin

At Donna Karan's Fashion Week party in NYC on Monday, singer Wyclef Jean revealed that he's "a huge fan of Sarah Palin,” the former Fugee told Women’s Wear Daily.

Wyclef explained that he’s big on the Alaskan politician “'Cause she’s rad.” The star continued singing Palin’s praises: “She’s shrewd. She’s cool. Because at the end of the day, I’m for the people, because this is the United States of America ... this is what America’s really about.”

Though conservative Palin may not be the most popular figure in Hollywood, maybe the singer can relate because he once harbored presidential ambition himself. Haitian-born Jean campaigned to run his home country last year.

He continued of the former Vice Presidential nominee: “Anyone should have the right to say, ‘Look I can do the job and this is what qualifies me to do the job.’ Now my wife probably will debate and disagree with me.”

The star didn’t take his endorsement too far, however. “I’m not saying she could be the next president, you know, but there’s something about her," Wyclef clarified. "Heavy debates in my house. Whenever I say Sarah Palin, people think I’m crazy, but I like her, I do. I can like whoever. This is America, right?”

1. microbusiness mentoring

Undeniably consider that that you stated. Your favourite justification appeared to be on the net the easiest factor to take into account of. I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst people consider concerns that they just do not recognize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the whole thing without having side effect , folks could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

April 3, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Scottie Tam

I love U guys!!! JOE you are so funny!NICK you are so sweet!KEVIN you are so romantic!JO BROS you are so CUTE!!!

December 7, 2011 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  3. jb

Who is he? Why would I care what he thinks is rad?

September 19, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jazzbludgeon

They should definetely meet up. After all, she has a thing for black guys...

September 19, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  5. ADISGRACE

Now I see why you are not the President of Haiti. For you to think Sarah is Rad just lowered where you fall as a human being. I really thought you had sense but now I see different. As a black woman I am so ashamed of this article and everything that you used to stand for, to me, is gone. You routing for the average person to run in politics is one thing but to stand behind someone who is a complete idiot is another. Please don't say anything like that again in public. It's very embarrassing. Whoever said dumb and dumber is right!

September 19, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  6. AW

And that's why they don't want you back in Haiti...rad dude!

September 19, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  7. jonny

The Right Wing LOVE black people, haven't you noticed their warm reaction to a black president ?

September 19, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  8. jonny

another opportunistic D-Bag this clown is.

I guess attention seekers love attention seekers.

September 19, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Claudio

NIKKA PLEASE!!!!!

September 19, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Cogito

Yes, we should definitely heed the words of a washed-up has-been who failed in his bid for the presidency of that greatest of all powerhouses in the western hemisphere, Haiti...

September 19, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Sean

Oh look, another black guy she can sleep with!

September 19, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Daphne

Whutz with the "poot" stuff? Could you be more vulgar and childish ?? (cue the 'poot' after my comment, so predictably lame)

September 19, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Trazey

As a Canadian, I love to read the comments from Americans on polarizing figures like Sarah Palin. For the "land of the free" you sure like things YOUR way and ONLY your way LOL Let the guy like who he wants, it's *still* a free country right?? Yikes, maybe if you guys weren't so vehemently black & white you could actually accomplish something and get your country back on track.

September 19, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Lucy

Nice to see a celebrity "get it." Sarah is awesome!!!

September 19, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  15. babs

I'm sure Sarah like you too. She is just a fool for the mandingo tool.

September 19, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  16. D-man

Wyclef Jean and Palin = Dumb and Dumber

September 19, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  17. The Pope

Who is wycliff Gene and why do we care??????????????

September 19, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  18. NoGr8rH8r

They both suck.

September 19, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  19. BigRedd

This segment is nothing about race. Yet the racial ignorance of this country always shows its ugly head when many of you morons get to commenting. Sadly pathetic.

September 19, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Doug

Democrats hate Sarah Palin because she lives, like every Republican, up to a moral standard that not a single Democrat is capble of due to their hate, dishonesty, selfishness, and total disregard for American life (drive in the bluest parts of America or walk down a blue Democrat street at 1am for all the proof needed).

September 19, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Doug

Wyclef is not an idiot, he knows that in saying this he has put his life on the line. more than 80% of Democrat will want him killed, and millions of libs may try. Still he has taken it upon himself to be a civil rights leader much in the same way as a Rosa Parks or Dr. King. Fighting for ideological freedom for all Americans, which all Democrats oppose, is the most noble cause but dangerous since almost all Democrats are instable and want to harm those who fight for equal right for every American regardless of skin color.

September 19, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  22. doug

From the first time I heard Nappy heads back in 1994 I knew he was a special person. Wyclef has a decency that not a single Democrat in America can understand, comprehend, much less engage in.

September 19, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Jill

Smart man! I am now a fan of Wyclef! Adding to the already many smart ones in Hollywood coming out against Obama! 'Im so proud!

September 19, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Whattaloser

This loser thinks she's "rad" because they are kindred spirits: they each had enough of a sense of humor to have believed they could have led a country.

September 19, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Zeke

He just likes her because she's an alleged mudshark.

September 19, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  26. J.C.

Stay on the plantation, Wyclef. You don't want to make massa donkey angry...

September 19, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Pssssht

I wonder how he'd feel if he knew she'd rather have him shining her husband's shoes, picking cotton if it grew in Alaska, or hanging from a tree........

September 19, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Jack

I must say, I thought Wyclef Jean was more intelligent. I was wrong.

September 19, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  29. WBMike

I still can't believe people listen to Palin!! She's is not at all intelligent enough to be in office. I'll give her one thing, she can get people fired up and maybe for some good policies. But there's no way in hell I would want her in office. She quit her governor position and didn't make it as VP.

She sucks at interviews and would get destroyed in any debate. She's good flapping her gums in front of a crowd – that's it! Wake up Palin fans!

September 19, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  30. beefromnj

it was funny she said that. THat was her answer to a question about foreign policy experience. I don't know who was funnier her or Tina. Lol.

September 19, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joepub

You must have a short attention span. Try watching the whole video, you will note that that was NOT her answer to her foreign policy experience.

September 19, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Miles

Wyclif: Sarah Pailin would do NOTHING for your Haiti. If you think so, please ask her to be YOUR VP. I hope you do not have any plans to continue your music career because you just slammed all the folks that buy your music.

September 19, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Madtown

singer Wyclef Jean revealed that he's "a huge fan of Sarah Palin,”
    ----
    Unfortunate for him. I don't know much about Jean or his music, but after reading this I'll never make any effort to find out more about him or his music.

September 19, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  33. betatrash

what a goof. this is why is stopped listening to his stuff ages ago.

September 19, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Ronald Raygun

Wyclef was the white guy in the Fugees right?

September 19, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Vince

The opinion of those who can't vote in American elections is pointless.

September 19, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  36. the_dude

No this is America. You cannot like who you want to like you have to like the democrats and everyone else is evil.

September 19, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  37. JR

Wyclef heard that Sarah is into the brothers and now he just wants to TAP THAT.... Don't do it Man......will ruin your carrer.

September 19, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  38. Boo

@eddie i'm glad to know a white person'wiht' some common sense.

September 19, 2011 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
  39. jb2817

Poor Wyclef your career is now over because you admitted that you like someone other than comrade obama. The left will now try to diminish you by calling you names whether they have any facts or not, they usually don't. In fact the best way to win an argument with a lib is to confuse them with the facts. As they always show you who they fear the most by how much hatred that comes out of their pie holes.

September 19, 2011 at 6:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Jennifer

Thank you for proving that YOU are everything you accused so-called "liberals" of being.

September 19, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  40. another 1

She did say she could see russia from her front porch. Don't be a dumb azz like her.

September 19, 2011 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Joepub

If you believe that is what she said then you only need to look in the mirror to find the dumba55

September 19, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  41. SKY

PALIN DESTROYED HER REPUTATION
    THE HIT LIST......REMEMBER....
    THE TRUTH OK NO MORE LIES

September 18, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  42. SKY

FACT: NOT A U.S.A. CITIZEN- RIGHT- I GOT THIS...(vvyclef)..
    A BEAUTIFUL LADY got SHOT AND OTHER DIED-
    BECAUSE A PERSON NAMED PALIN HAD A HIT LIST!
    LET'S SPEAK TRUTH OK – NO MORE LIES
    I MUST TELL THE TRUTH!

September 18, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  43. KansasGirl

So CNN, do you think between Rice, Tyson and Wyclef that you"ll be able to destroy Palin's reputation?

September 18, 2011 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  44. carrieann

@stan/Stanley can we offer you a dictionary and, oh i dont know, something to sober you up?

September 18, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  45. ellie

Zombie voodooo dooodooo dummies that are scary and eat brains and doodoo. Haiti peoples are creepy.

September 18, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  46. ellie

Haiti peoples are voodoo saaatan worshipoing dooodoooo heads that are dummies. Yeah I said it. Dummies.

September 18, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Chris

Wow, I just lost allot of respect for this guy. I can't stand it when his measure of a person is so superficial and simple as if he were a child. He's not too intelligent, apparently.

September 18, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Jonah

Sarah Palin is a flaming idiot and Wyclef Jean is an even bigger flaming idiot for being supportive of her in any way. I have just lost any last shred of respect I may have had for him.

September 18, 2011 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  49. SmarterthanU

This said by one 'wanna be politician' to another.

What both of these bozos fail to understand is that Public Office is a life choice.

'Do whatever I want' is a public perspective that carries no duty to the people or office.

September 18, 2011 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  50. @jessica

Thank you for that -n- we know that. Its juzt a shame he won't slap some sense in2 them

September 18, 2011 at 2:58 am | Report abuse |
  51. jessica

Jesus loves all of you.

September 17, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  52. KD

LOL...now all you libs know how conservatives feel when a lib entertainer runs their mouth off about politics...

September 17, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  53. fernace

Whos trolling my peep alecia! All you trolls are so insecure you wont even post under your own blog tags! Pathetic! Pretty much like Wyclef Jean thinking Sarah Palin is "Rad"! Sure she is, Rad as in Radish! She spouts nonsense & tries to pass it off as fact & when she's asked to explain some real facts(historical, for ex.), she hems & haws & gets it all twisted! She's bogus & a spotlight hoe! I agree with Norman Head, Wyclef is too rich & totally out of touch with what working class Americans need! Liking a would be prez candidate cause they have cool glasses, well, you'll get what you deserve, sasha! Lol!!

September 17, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Kareen

The bullet must have grazed his brain.

September 17, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  55. itsamemario

wyclef is a damn fool for this one. i loved the fugees but this remark? *sigh, shakes head*

September 17, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  56. yan

How can anyone take those MORONS seriously?Sara Palin is a total human waste and Wyclef could not even get the nomination for Haiti,thank God.
    Both are useless.

September 17, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  57. nounou

She is an IDIOT and so is he.

September 17, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  58. fed

yep! you can like whoever you like in America and you can also take a test without studying and fail...oh, and we can also think you´re an idiot.

September 17, 2011 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  59. Namaste

I thought it was SNL's Tina Fey who made the "Russia from my back porch" commomt on SNL Time to move along, nothing here to get upset about. Let's everyone have a pleasant and restful weekend..

September 17, 2011 at 2:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Jonah

Tina Fey did make a Russia comment, but, only in response to moronic Sarah Palin's comment about Russia. Idiot Palin is pure comedic fodder and nothing else.

September 18, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Jennifer

Wow, there are some sad uneducated people on this blog. Sarah Palin DID make this comment when asked about her foreign affairs experience. SNL spoofed it, yes. But she made the comment....Do all of you get your news from SNL?

September 19, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  60. @Beautiful Vixen

Yea get of the marquee. go get a room w get a room

September 17, 2011 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
  61. Mr. Ed

ahhh no body likes u any more vixen. u still got me 2 cry on.dont let that stop u from comin on here. im a bit plastered so im off 2 bed hv 2 work 2mor. had a busy nite..lol. im sure the trollin will stop for a while until sum get bored. nite luv. dont let these ppl get 2 u G nite alecia ..lmfao!!

September 17, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  62. Exactly!!!

@exactly...Ok...if you know so much about these people do you even know who I am that you just agreed with? I happened to be sticking up for alecia and you didn't even know it was me (BV) and everyone thinks I hate her. i don't even know this lady. She said hi to me once or twice before all this started, so, why the hell would hate her? I don't even recall what it was that alecia (the troll)said about me that just goes to show how stupid this all is. You can tell by the times things were posted. What are you trying to tell me? I think a point was proven that nobody knows who is who on here anymore. I'm so done with this blog. You guys are just as bad as the trolls pointing fingers at people when you don't know sh!t. Someone trolled superhiro under my name and I didn't do it. I was trolled pretty much all this week. Who cares..I can't be bothered anymore trying to figure out who is doing it. Whatever..have a nice weekend. Sorry if I come off as hash up we are not all helping by attacking each other.

September 16, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  63. FIX IN TX

@Exactly ~ They have no capabilty to practice what they have been preaching!!! They talk the talk but REFUSE to walk the walk.

September 16, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  64. FIX IN TX

@alecia ~ Hey there! Long time no type! I wanted to let you know that Palin left Anchorage when she ended her governorship. She is now in a little town, a speck on the map called Wasilla. I know these people don't stay in one spot for too long so it is hard to keep up with them.

September 16, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  65. @exactly

The trolls have said things and led ppl to believe it was alecia ! They are trying to turn everyone against each other. They really made it look like alecia was saying sh!t about beautiful vixen. I could tell by the times things were posted that it was NOT alecia. I will give the trolls credit, they did a good job with that one. To bad cuz alecia never said any thing. They also troled beautiful vixen with a old friend she bloged with. She fell for it and got hurt. These blogs are no fun any more. I read but I don't post nuthing cuz if you do the sh!t starts. If they are going to troll I wish they would do their trolling the correct way instead of this punk @ss sh!t !

September 16, 2011 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Maurice

I think @Alecia is the strong one of the regulars,she's smart,secure,and likable,and she can take on these idiots. So you'd better get ready for a fight.Give it to 'em girl.

September 16, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  67. mike k

This is the idiot who wanted to run Haiti?

September 16, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  68. alecia

Sorry to disappoint all of you but my last comment was at 7:29. Everything else is just a troll. Y'all have a great weekend!

September 16, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  69. ain't so bad ?

She is one of the biggest idiots anyone has ever seen. Right up there with that jack @ss rush !

September 16, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Exactly!!!!!

I'm with you! They are going after everyone. First C.C, BV, Mad, Get a room, now Alecia. G()d only knows who is going to be next. It's disgusting. They said they wanted the blogs to comment on the posting but they are only coming on here speaking their stupidness and making trouble for people, turning people against each other for no reason. Gosh..you don't know who is who anymore. So childlish. Leave Charlie Crack, Beautiful Vixen, Mad, Superhiro, Get a room, Moondancer, Alecia, etc.. alone. They didn't do anything to anyone.

September 16, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  71. ajsteele

SEE, this is how it goes. If you can't attack Sarah, attack the black man who likes her. For that matter attack anyone who likes her. Psyc. 101 Fear turns into anger. Sarah Palin ain't so bad.

September 16, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  72. alecia

Yes i am! i dont have no shame whatsoever. I love eating & I don't even mind that I cant even reach behind to wip myself after going to the bathroom. Bathing i have to lift all the rolls or else i stink. lots of work being bbw! thanks you for lookin at the website. maybe we can get together some time & you can eat cake off of me. i bet you are a big boy..mmmmm yum

September 16, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  73. grow up

What the f is your problem ? Get off your sh!t with alecia. She's never done or said a d@mn thing to you. Go back to your funny trolling would you ? This is very f'ing old. Not funny at all. These blogs used to be fun-used to be ! It is time to grow up !

September 16, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Norman Head

@Alecia you sound like a sweet confident beautiful woman,thank you I like that.

September 16, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  75. arthur1076

and then there's me who clicked this link thinking it was an interview with Djimon Hinsou.

dammit.

September 16, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  76. @T-Rex

That was a really low comment! Sorry Alecia!

September 16, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  77. huh?

What's wrong with you people? Don't you have anything better to do than be mean? You are going after everyone. You make hurtful comments about people.

September 16, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  78. alecia

Lol want me 2. Lol stop fighting w this clown n go on line n watch me k? c above for website

September 16, 2011 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  79. T-Rex

alecia = cookie = LOL ... sad...lmfao!

September 16, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  80. @Marky

You're an idiot! That was her answer to "what are your foreign affairs credentials?" She's a moron! You are a very gullible person. Get off her bandwagon!

September 16, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marky

I'm not on her bandwagon, in fact, I'm not a fan at all. I'm just tired of people taking things in a way they were never meant and going on and on, no matter who said it. I know what she said and when she said it; that doesn't change how she meant it to taken.

And alecia, you really need to grow up. Bite me? Really? No date for Friday night and it's Homecoming? Poor baby.......

September 16, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  81. richard fore's best friend

superhiro? super zero!

September 16, 2011 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  82. masked man

I'm so sick of hearing this woman's name. gro away already Sarah!

September 16, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • stan

Get use to the name she will be your next president, then your sorry butt will no longer get your unemployment check and have to work for a living. wise up your about to lose your country fool, educate yourself for once this is no game....The unions and big business are f-ing this country up and sarah is the only one talking about it Sept 3rd 2011 iowa speech do your self a favor and watch that speech , then say you dont want to hear anymore.....Thanks for your time...

September 18, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

It is because of people like Palin that we are in danger of losing what we stand for. Also, LOL @ a Palin supporter telling everyone to get educated- especially with poor grammar, syntax and punctuation.

September 19, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Marky

You know, I'm sick of hearing stupid comments about Sarah Palin saying she "could see Russia from (her) back porch"! Does everyone have to act as if they have no idea what "using an expression" is about? That is all she did when she made that statement; she used an expression just as many of us do all day. For example, "If ---happens again, I'm going to kill myself!" When you say that, you KNOW you aren't going to kill yourself, you are merely expressing your frustration or irritation at some sort of situation by using an exaggerated expression or phrase. Honestly, SP knows she can't really "see" Russia from her back porch; she is saying Russia is a heck of a lot closer to her than to the rest of us, so she cares what happens between the countries, etc. Why on earth do people act so stupid, by indicating SP was saying she could actually "see" Russia? Shut up!

September 16, 2011 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lol

What are you her husband? Who the hell cares?

September 16, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marky

I think that's what bothers me the most; no one cares about the truth of any situation anymore. Of course I'm not her husband–I don't even know the woman, nor am I her biggest fan. I'm just tired of diatribe after diatribe (mostly BS), and no concern for what is true. Most of you just want to insult someone and if you can't find a defenseless child, you find a target like Palin, Pitt (who had the incredible nerve to say he liked Jen Anniston, but wasn't living the life he wanted to live), any number of people who didn't name their child your favorite name, people who are slender, or whatever you can come up with to be excessively rude and insulting about. It just makes you appear stupid and hateful, and I wish there was some civil discourse instead of a dumba$$ immature contest to see who can make the worst insult(s). And what the heck? "Who cares?" What a stupid, stupid comment!

September 16, 2011 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lol

Whoa buddy. You're getting way too upset about this. It's an entertainment blog dude, it's not gonna be taken seriously no matter how much YOU wanna take it seriously. And also, dude, you're just straight up, 100% wrong about Palin. She said the russia comment in the exact context that people are making fun of. Pick your battles dude.

September 16, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stanley

Palin NEVER siad you can see russia from het back pourch, That was Tina Fake (SNL) sarah siad you can see russia from the coast of alaska in reguards to a ? on foreine police experience . alaska (USA) and russia have treadys reguarding fishing, defence ect. so if you blow hards would get the facts right we all could have a intelagent conversation.

September 18, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Linda

Stanley, you sad blowhard, she did say it, and nearly everything Tine Fey used on SNL as well. That was the beauty of Tina's material, it was all based on REAL stuff Sarah said. As for Marky's comment, well maybe, maybe it was just meant as an espression, but she HAS said a lot of things that truly do show she has the intellectual capacity of a melon.

September 19, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Joepub

Shenever said that. You !diots are thinking of Tina fey. This is the quote "You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."

Off the tip of the Seward Peninsula is Little Diomede Island, which is in Alaska. From there, you can see Big Diomede Island, which is in Russia.

September 19, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
    • beefromnj

If you actually watched that interview, you would see why people talk about it. Charlie also asked her what were here thoughts about the Bush Doctrine and she looked like a deer in the headlights. Even when he explained what it was she couldn't follow. She deserves all the flack she getting. i'm sorry but i think that a candidate for the second highest office in Politics should be well read.

September 19, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • OneWorld

Marky is right. LOL is a nut job.
      Obama makes Palin look like Einstein.

September 19, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • jill

Tina Fey on SNL dressed as sarah palin said "I CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM MY HOUSE"
      Palin's ACTUAL quote was: "FROM CERTAIN PARTS OF ALASKA YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE RUSSIA" (Which is true)

September 19, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  84. T-Rex

Yes moose..Russia joke is old

September 16, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  85. alecia

Maybe Sarah can invite him to her house in Anchorage and explain to him exactly how she can see Russia from her back porch. I mean she must have great vision since the Bering Strait is 1000 miles away!

September 16, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • stan

\Hey ass palin never said that you sdoory ass is thinking of the SNL ass tina fake

September 18, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Brown Bomber

Sarah may not can see Russia but Im sure you can *POOT* <-SMELL THAT!

September 19, 2011 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
    • V. P.

Wow, such nastiness!

September 19, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • beefromnj

For some reason Alecia, i could not reply to that idiot below (Stan) but Sarah actually did say that. that's where SNL got it from. It was her interview with Charlie Gibson, and he made her look like a fool throughout the whole interview and he wasn't even trying. One of her many failed interviews.

September 19, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jill

You need to get your facts straight BEFORE spouting off at the mouth.
      Tina Fey on SNL dressed as sarah palin said "I CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM MY HOUSE"

September 19, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • OneWorld

Alecia, are you a typical vapid liberal airhead,
      or just a plain old fashioned idiot?
      Please advise. Thanks!

September 19, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frank G

Palin used that quote – "They're our next-door neighbours and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska" to try and polish the turd that is her foreign policy bonifides. I live down the block from a temple. that makes me neither a rabbi nor an expert on judaism.

better from Sister Sarah – "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies – we're bound to by treaty...."

September 19, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Norman Head

When you're wealthy like that 'a'hole Wyclef you can or support any "Rad" candidate you please,'cause at the end of the day they're not going to effect your life whatsoever. Seems as if he has to much time on his hands,maybe he should try and get his former group back together get in his studio and stfu about politics and make some music.ps Palin is an idiot.

September 16, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • UhYeaOk

Seems to me your the idiot, you voted for Obummer and for the last 2 years now this country has been worse off than they were before him. Idiot..

September 19, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Superhiro

What a moron

September 16, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  88. sasha

Sarah Palin is rad. I love her glasses. She is one smart cookie.

September 16, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Newyorker

She is rad – as in radical, which is not really the trait people look for in a President, unless they want to destroy the country.

September 18, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • GodofHellfire

That's racist crap, Eddie. The picture given by the media and liberals is that blacks are screwed by conservative whites so the lefties must help the poor with food, shelter, jobs, designer glasses and Escalades. Actually, most blacks are hard-working people, family-oriented, church-oriented, good people. Many serve in the American military. It's understand that many blacks voted for another black for President. That's the same feeling I had when JFK was elected. I'm sorry that Obama has an unAmerican agenda instead of a black perspective.

September 19, 2011 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
    • eddie

Hellfire, all I can say to that is this *POOT* <–right in your face!

September 19, 2011 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Dill Weed

Smoking marijuana won't hurt your judgement. No sir, it certainly won't.

September 19, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ssprince

Rad? Paris Hilton, Heidi Montag, Glenn Beck and Howard Stern are also rad.....who cares. They are popular for being popular and make lots of money doing that. End of story.

September 19, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |