While you were working...
September 16th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Before you even ask: No, nothing from your childhood is sacred. CBS Television is plotting a reboot of '80s TV show "Beauty and the Beast" for the CW. [TVLine]
  • In case you were curious, a rumored illicit photograph of an unidentified  gentleman's penis said to have been hacked from Mila Kunis' phone is not Justin Timberlake, a source close to Justin Timberlake reportedly says. A rumored photograph of Justin Timberlake wearing pink panties on his head? That one may still be a possibility... [TMZ]
  • You know how happy Brad Pitt is to have Angelina Jolie for a partner? Well, besides that Parade interview. He's so happy to have her, he wants them to do everything together - including work. [EW]
  • We've seen their "Cribs," and now we can take a journey through their "Hoods," thanks to MTV. The network is working on two comedies and three "docu-series," one of which will be based on the movie "Catfish" and another the aforementioned "Hoods," which follows a celebrity as they return to their roots. First episode? Ke$ha. [The Wrap]
  • And lastly, to cap the end to a very long week, "The Soup" does a parody of one of the worst TV scenes of all time, the boat from "Ringer" that got lost in that sea of green(screen). Clip at the link - along with a nicely done "Community" plug at the end. [E!]

Filed under: While you were working

1. halloween party ideas

Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to grasp a lot about this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I think that you simply can do with a few p.c. to force the message house a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

July 21, 2012 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  2. @@timmie

sorry for the duplicate – CNN had not posted when I checked

September 19, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @@timmie

"They actually do comment on the articles." You just have to find it through all the trolling. Also, while you were working hasn't had much worth commenting on last week. Hopefully, a new week will bring better articles and less trolling. I for one would like to see it go back to the way it used to be. You know when people would come on here make comments, jokes, and the like. Here's hoping for a better week where we can return to that! Everybody have a great day!

September 19, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @@timmie

"They actually do comment on the articles, if you can find their comments through all the trolls comments." Now that it is Monday, maybe CNN will post something more "commentable" because last week they really could not find much. Here's hoping for a better week on here than we had this weekend!

September 19, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @ charlie crack

So you respond to the insults aimed at your friends with more insults... way to go... troll in denial.

September 19, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  6. FIX IN TX

@starrfire ~ see I do get your name right on occasions! (my nana loved starfish so I think they're STUCK – LOL – in my brain! Did you find any in the OBX?) ~ Welcome back! I kept wishing you fun on vacation! Was the Irene damage that you saw devastating? I'm not sure how far south the major damage was. Glad you had great weather and family time! I go on vacation next month to PA! Just in time for good foliage (we get about 2 weeks and the leaves are down here in TX). Have a great night and a great Monday! @everybody else ~ Have a great night and a great Monday! (sorry about to fall asleep!)

September 19, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  7. starrfire

*correction* Have a good nite and play nice, everyone!! :)

September 18, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  8. starrfire

Hey peeps, I'm home! Had a fantastic time in OBX ~ beautiful weather and fun family times. Saw some damage by Irene but must has been cleaned up. Good to be home :) Read the blogs and was disappointed that there's been a lot of trolling.. ~sigh~ I'll be around to chat with you guys, fernace, moondancer, peace, fix, charlie, alecia, mario, BV, happy cow, & mr ed! If I missed anyone, it was not intentional. :) Back to the topic – I remember watching Beauty and the Beast.. gotta love those old shows. Have a good nite and play nice!

September 18, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  9. @Boo

Ok..im off for the night. I can't laugh at myself anymore. Lets all try and get the laugher back (I hope). Good night! Hey is anyone watching the WWE fight tonight on P.P.VIEW? I think Tripple H is fighting CK Punk. Just wondering. Don't give me heat for that too..lol I think it's tonight.

September 18, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  10. @Boo

Lmao ! I'm sorry. Whatever happened to the days when you can come on here and really laugh at some good comments? Yes!! knife to fingers I'm sticking with..lol. That cheers to doo doo comment wasn't made in an intelligent and educated fashion..lol. Please, if you are at computer, can you delete that comment for me? lmao!!!

September 18, 2011 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Boo

If you now think that timmie and tracie's doo doo jokes are now a breath of fresh air here's a suggestion get off Marquee Blog,or does someone have a knife to your fingers.lol

September 18, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  12. @ @timmie

I'm guessing you are the one that also framed Roger Rabbit..lol. We need more jokes on here. Missed that :( *sigh*

September 18, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  13. oh boy

Lol..u sob always throwing me under the bus. I least i got somone to laugh on here. Not so much of that anymore.

September 18, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  14. @timmie

U should remember to change ur name when u post in response 2 urself. @pink cat/vixen-maybe it is notlost maybe ur sitting on it lmao.

September 18, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Not just u

The whole of marquee bloggers have lost their minds. Some more than others.

September 18, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Pink Pu$sycat

I never thought i would say this buuuutttt i'm starting to think reading timmie and tracie's doo doo comments are a breath of fresh air. Cheers to doo doo!!!! Cheers to doo doo!!!! lol .. Ok..it's official. I have lost my mind..lmao

September 18, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  17. timmie

I agree with you timmie. Not nearly enough post about doooodie. Or moooookiestinks. I think justin bieber might be a dooodooo head.

September 18, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  18. FIX IN TX

@Mr. Ed ~ Just saw your post post from yesterday ~ hello to you! Hope you had a great Saturday night! Hope you have exciting plans for the rest of the weekend too ~ Enjoy! @MoonDancer, Fernace, alecia, starrfire, charlie, BV, mario, Happy Cow & anyone I forgot~ enjoy this beautiful Sunday! Have a great, peaceful day one and all!

September 18, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  19. the playground

Its the week end children. I am closed. Go play sum where else.

September 18, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  20. Deja

@Mean Mr.Ed you're just jealous of charlie crack because the women are cool with him and not you i've read some rude things you've said to women. charlie crack is like a knight when these evil trolls come out from beneath the bridges,I think you're the king of all of them.

September 18, 2011 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  21. zzz~Sandman Please Put Me To Sleep~zzz

I can't sleep..came across this site and I have no clue what is going on here. There is nothing relating to the posting so, I am going to write something stupid myself. Names of famous people 1. Lady and the Tramp (dogs) 2. Prince Charles and Lady Diana 3. Snow White and Prince Charming 4. Jake and Loraine 5. Bevis and Butthead 6. Jack and Jill / nemo and paul – this is no fun. I'm going and count sheeps and get out this twilight zone.. lol I like pink panties : /

September 18, 2011 at 4:28 am | Report abuse |
  22. itsamemario

alrite..im out. peace yall

September 18, 2011 at 1:39 am | Report abuse |
  23. Airplane Stewardess

alecia's stomach blocked the aisle, in all my years as a stewardess I have never stepped on anyone's belly before.

September 17, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  24. dirty old man

charlie crack sux my weiner.

September 17, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  25. @mr ed

Have u sought professional help for yer issues ? A little bi polar r u ? Thought u was one of the good guys. Turns out yer the troll. R u get a room to ? What other names r u using ? This is yer fault ? Cuz beautiful vixen rejected u ? Not a good reason for cuzung so much troubles. U don't even no her. Is it cuz she sticks up for c c and yer jealous of that ? I don't know. I thought u were better then that. Yer the troll ? B trufful now. R u or r u not ?

September 17, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  26. @Ethan

Nah man..everything was still cool i think in august. the jason momoa tries to write games of thrones blog. The ladies were in heat on that blog also. @alecia- u did put ur weight out there.. ur words urself on the kirstie alley confronts letterman blog..quote..i feel the need to say im fat bc i eat too much! i used to be be ok then i saw a photo my neice took of me so now food i eat too much of is good for me. im not as fat i used to be...ur words girl. july 29 @7:49pm. -another blog – kevin smith n tiger woods. aug 25. i'm rather large n losing weight but when i fly i always buy 2 seats because "I" want to be comfortable... U want to be comfortable NOT the poor soul that has 2 sit next 2 u. So if u didnt want 2 be comforable and bought 1 seat sorry for the person next to u that has to suffer through the flight bc u r 2 fat...just saying. ur words. yea it got bad when c.c always feel the need 2 come n save the day like some f****ng hero. the big bad*** tx man.

September 17, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  27. timmie

no one should ever ever be mean. anyone who is mean to someone else belongs in prison. no foolin. we sure hope no one is unnice to you. kindness counts. be nice. be nice to everyone and spread happiness and your life will bloom. kindness is the best.

September 17, 2011 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Ethan Kambry

The last time I enjoyed reading Marquee Blog was about a couple of months ago I think the entire country was going through a heat wave it was about a guy that did a video with Jennifer Lopez,he had been accused of breaking up her marriage.They posted a picture of them together and the ladies went wild.I mean they were literally propositioning this dude.They had a lot of fun ,I only remeber a couple dudes commenting about double standards or something.Since then it seems like it's been getting meaner and more hateful,and that charlie crack had a lot to do with it.

September 17, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Mr. Ed

Fernance-behave urself woman. Hello 2 u ms. Tx fix n as 4 @it all started with..maybe thats what men like..the chase! Unlike ur type that would ride any man's right leg bc ur so desperate for even a little taste of attn from a man. With that said, im out of here. g night ladies. i prob just open the door for another set of f***ing bullsh!t from ? .

September 17, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  30. FIX IN TX

@Fernace ~ we actually got an inch or so of rain last night! I could hardly believe it! I had joked with my husband that we might get rain if everybody stood on their tippy toes and jumped backwards 3 times and low & behold it worked! LOL!!!! @MoonDancer, alecia, BV, mario ~ Hope your weekend is great! @Happy Cow ~ Hope your pasture is nice and green! Happy mooooing! @starrfire & peace ~ hope your vacations are great! @anyone I forgot ~ Have a great weekend!

September 17, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  31. fernace

Hey all my blog peeps, it's raining in ATx.! This is a happy day & a blessed event! Good Karma to y'all @ FIX IN TX(is it raining on you too?) Charlie crack, Mr. Ed (hey, s.e.x.y, will u b my secret hacker? lol)Beautiful Vixen Moondancer, my Tx. peep alecia, Happy Cow(mooo 2 uuu)! To all you pesky trolls out there, your challenge for the week is to help me get hacked & not to troll my peeps, if you can con-troll yourself! My # is 555-6969! Get all my juicy details on the internet & your reward will be... stinky-stew for every1, YAY!!

September 17, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  32. fernace

Hey, I have a pen!s on my phone & No1 is hacking it!! What's up with that!? This is a clear case of anti-C-leb bigotry! I have some pretty s.e.x.y texts, too; no takers, not even Anthony Weiner! In the words of Gwynneth Paltrow:"who do I have to b@ng" to get some equal opportunity hacking going?? Any suggestions from my peeps out there in BlogLand!? At this point I'm desperate & even taking suggestions from....trolls!?! ;-)

September 17, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Namaste

@Charlie Crack, no offense taken. The bitterness of some people is amazing. It's very kind of you and the others to stck together, it only makes you stronger. Hope the rest of the weekend goes well for all.

September 17, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  34. LMFAO!!!

@oh he11, yep.. notice how he keeps saying "say my name"?...lol. He11 man, i think he's the 1 trollin the trolls, his friends and himself as well. Uh watch, an 1hr later he'll have another 10 postings becuz of our comments. Yes..the blogs were nicer w/o him. He cuz trouble. He is an attention wh***. He is the male version of sara palin, always wants to be in teh spotlight.

September 17, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Sokman

I'm sure Brad does want him & Angelina working together. She does, afterall, have a reputation of going to work & stealing other women's husbands, or so Brad's heard.

September 17, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  36. oh he11

charlie you got diarrhea of the mouth. it was more peaceful here when you were gone. 5,6, 7 posts in a row? man someone is lonely. probly still a v!rgin too. you r lame.

September 17, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  37. MoonDancer

Hey, I don't know how I got dragged into this! I don't troll! It is a waste of my time. I'm not the type of person that likes to tear people down. There is too much negativity in the world, and I'm not going to add to that! I don't attack people. The trolls have been very busy. Why does everyone buy into it? If you've been reading our posts for any amount of time, you'd know who is real and who isn't. Charlie is nothing but a stand up guy! Most of the posts from him are trolls. But, again, you buy into it. Fix is just a peace maker, but you attacked her. Just plain leave Alecia alone. Nobody from this group ever said anything bad about Beautiful Vixon, either. The trolls are winning here! Don't believe all the crap that you read! To all my buddies, I hope you all have a great weekend! To the trolls, please lighten up! Everybody likes a funny, witty comment, but the personal attacks are really getting old. I wish you trolls a good weekend, too!

September 17, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  38. FIX IN TX

Morning Happy Cow! Happy mooing to you!!! @Charlie/FIx ~ Yes, I go to church. Grandmother = nope, I am a college student. Sorry to bust you preconceived notions about me!

September 17, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  39. FIX IN TX

@Charlie/FIx & @ Mr. Ed ~ To clarify since some don't seem to understand what I wrote. When I reissued the dummy email address last night, I stated that trolls would be SPAMMED NOT SLAMMED. But I know that if you actually read that and not skimmed it. I let charlie know that I had republished the info so if something new showed up in the inbox he wouldn't be surprised. If people remember, I call for peace, which I am hoping we can once again acheive once people have some sleep because this garbage is getting old. If I am at fault for informing charlie, blame me. I humbly apologize if you do blame me. I just got tired of seeing alecia's name being dragging through the mud day after day, so I reposted the email info. Again, I apologize for anyone that misread my post from yesterday. I was not slamming trolls! I was informing them that they would be spammed in the email system.

September 17, 2011 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  40. Happy Cow

: ) moooooo : ) If i was a person I guess my weight would be heavy. But for a cow it wouldnt hurt me to put on a few pounds. The lil barnyard critters like me though. When i find a toy in the pasture I bring it to them. LIl chickens and ducks love toys. Happy moos to everyone : ) moooooo : )

September 17, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  41. Happy Cow

mooooo : ) You are my happy friend Charlie Crack. You always take up for me. : ) I really like everyone here. You are my friends. : ) Thanks for the happiness all of you share : ) mooooooooo : ) : )

September 17, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  42. charlie crack

@Mr.Ed- I dont know whats goin on...i just came 2 see...as all my comments say I want all of you to get along. Nobody would gang up on @BV or anyone for that matter. Dont be angry at me for others actions...and sick? No, im not I didnt jump on anyone nor belittle anyone...sorry if it was intended that way. The truce needs to stay, trolls are trolls, yes. I understand that point, no problem w/ them having a little fun. I was just saying makin fun of peoples weight etc was a low blow...dont think I was tryin to be rude...it got a little mixed up and im sorry for that. @wendy- I shouldve made clear that was a joke about the "jumping on women", I meant it in a different context...not trying to offend...my apologies about that ma'am. To all: I just want you all to be cool to one another and enjoy each others comments and conversation. We stopped all the fighting before and no plans to start it back up again. The trolling game is fine, those that have fun doing it, cool. Just please dont take it personal and think im being mean...im extending the truce handshake once again ok? Also, just please be nice to the ladies @moondancer, @FIX, @alecia, @BV,@happycow etc didnt do anything, nor would they to hurt anyones feelings....Accept my apology for other weeks comments. This week I posted nothing mean or ugly nor did I intend to...the other times on other blogs I got trolled which is ok, that is their fun...cool. Lets let it go and be cordial, respective bloggers... Everything good between us all? I hope so...be safe, be good.

September 17, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  43. it started when

Beautiful vixen turned down mr ed and all the troling started. Not so good at rejection are you mr ed ? Boo hoo. Yes you are the troll no wonder why vixen don't want to talk to you and you take it out on every1 else.

September 17, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  44. Mr. Ed

Yo man u really r a dumbaz$. How many times i told u 2 ignore the trolls n u cont 2 do other which u're still doin? Look at the fu**ing mess u cuzed. there is nothing wrong w/trolling or giving lip back but there a limited then 1 stops but u go on n on. why do i think its 1 of yous that trollin vixen? bc she wanted out of this n she is gettin troll slammed left n right. the real trolls would be goin after u, alecia, moondance and fix as i c it bc u r the ones going after them n forming a gang up from fix's comment above. what..does she thinks she is part of the hell's angels? yea ur a real touch azz right? u want 2 com on here n show how big n bad a tx man u really r. u can replied all ur want 2 me w ur ranting n raving but i wont no longer be communicating w u. u r sick man..im jumping ship n just might go on the other side just 4 the fun of it...maybe. 4 now im just goin 2 sit back n c how caz this get.

September 17, 2011 at 6:35 am | Report abuse |
  45. Charlie/FIx

U need to stop provoking this. this needs to stop please. fix i'm surprised at u for the above msg trying to get people together and saying about slamming the trolls. aren't u a grandmother and goes to church? im sure i'm talking for a lot of people when i say that we just want to come back on here and just blog before all this. this has gotten out of hand.

September 17, 2011 at 5:55 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

I agree with you. It has gotten out of hand. We all just need to get along. Nobody should have any negativity for others.....I wish for yall to get along only....I have not said anything to hurt anyones feelings or provoke anyone....just want yall to be nice and have nice conversation....apologies for any offense taken by my posts....and thats to everyone.....be safe, be good

September 17, 2011 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
  46. Kizz it

Like I said just as bad I seen it you and your budz jumped on one girl who did nothin, call her a h0e and everything. Pls you ain't gotta lie. Just like the racist thing any1 can see u r a racist probly got a klu-klu suit in ur closet.

September 17, 2011 at 4:10 am | Report abuse |
  47. charlie crack

Anyways, I have better things to do.....I look forward to your comments about me in the morning....every weekend yall wana scream CHARLIE CRACK.....ha haaaaa.......Im on your mind though.....all that matters

September 17, 2011 at 4:06 am | Report abuse |
  48. charlie crack

Just stop the comments about peoples weight, seats on plane etc....thought everyone was cool again...don't bring my name into it....leave the ladies alone....i'm not afraid of your comments about me, but to treat women like that??? Come on yall....let's just let it go..if not, bring it to me...don't think I won't come on here and post my opinion of you idiots....I could care less....if you want to try and bash me it won't work, you'll lose...Just be nice to the ladies....Please

September 17, 2011 at 3:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Kizz it

Watever charlie, I've seen you bad mouth women on here urself u r just as bad.

September 17, 2011 at 3:51 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

No, but I have had my name used and the trolls bad mouth women....I'm not tryin to say I have not commented to some that are rude.....but as long as people are nice, I'm nice....seriously give it a rest and leave peoples weight out of it....thats all I'm tryin to say.......anything else???? Provoke me and I will stick up for whoever is getting stepped on.....just go back to bein nice.........If not, we can go at it all you want....

September 17, 2011 at 4:01 am | Report abuse |
  49. &

I wonder how many chairs she's broken, if it takes two seats to hold that lard @ss.

September 17, 2011 at 3:16 am | Report abuse |
  50. lol

U need 2 take ur head out of ur azz sugar cuz these blogs haven't been friendly in a few weeks. Seems like one left the wack team (&now the blog it seems from comment on anothe rblog) & bein trolled by those members...more so the fattie two seater, moodancer n the cult leader c.c himself.

September 17, 2011 at 2:22 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Not a cult leader...Just be kind to each other...especially the ladies that just comment amongst each other....I don't even have to come on here and yall have my name all over....well if that gets you off....get to it..say my name....call be daddy.......

September 17, 2011 at 3:44 am | Report abuse |
  51. Namaste

What happens to this blog on weekends? All week you see so many wonderfull people getting along. Weekend comes and petty spiteful people show up. Do lonely, bitter people want everyone to be miserable? to the "usual suspects", have a fun & safe weekend!

September 17, 2011 at 1:56 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

September 17, 2011 at 3:57 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Sorry @Namaste...that comment was meant for @Kizz it.....I was going to reply nicely to your comment and say that you are very right, I just put the comment for them in the wrong spot.....my apologies......sorry

September 17, 2011 at 3:59 am | Report abuse |
  52. death

These MFs r like a tick on a dog, u cant get rid of them.

September 17, 2011 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
  53. @Mr. Ed

Nobody turned against B.V. It was the trolls. We don't do those kinds of things. Same with Alecia. Leave those gals alone!

September 17, 2011 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  54. Mr. Ed

This sh/!t is fu*ked up man. all week this chick vixen was trolled n it think was by u guys. Oi think alecia had ;er 2 cents in it big time thats y i was trollion her azz. thats just fu*kin wrong n u i think r the puppet master. count me out. im off 2 bed i hv 2 wake up 4 work.

September 17, 2011 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Man shut the F up!!!! Every time I have checked on here all week everyone has been cordial except you. You're an idiot...if you wana start the cussin and b!tchin do it to someone else bro....or I can go at it with you....not afraid, I think yall know that

September 17, 2011 at 3:52 am | Report abuse |
  55. Mr. Ed

@fix., charlie..dont u think this is a little grammer school? its a blog. why start a fight when u have ea other personal info?so those who dont c things ur way u turn against them like u did w vixen. Not cool man

September 17, 2011 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  56. how old

R u ppl? grow up

September 17, 2011 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  57. oh he11

just when you thought the dust had settled... you know who is back.

September 17, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

I'm you know who??? Well say my name then....don't be scared...I'm not tryin to be mean...just askin for yall to be nice.....if you wana say somethin else.....go ahead.......I know you're worthless anyway....please be nice to the ladies posting....if you are concerned about me then you know how I do it....I will keep slammin you dumba**es

September 17, 2011 at 3:49 am | Report abuse |
  58. FIX IN TX

@peace & starrfire ~ hope ya'll are enjoying your vacations!

September 17, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  59. charlie crack

Hey @BV, @mr ed...whats happenin? Hope all is well....@mr ed...stick up for the ladies bro...youre the man my dude!

September 17, 2011 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  60. charlie crack

Hey alecia...how are you...i hope well... @FIX said youre gettin a hard time on here, im here to stick up for you...you are very much good enough to talk to...youre a great person...To others: please dont give @alecia a hard time...she's a great person

September 17, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  61. Mr. Ed

Its really me trolling every1. Sorry guys. Just me in anothe drunk stupid rage

September 17, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  62. oh well

boo hoo everyone's leaving!

September 16, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  63. FIX IN TX

@BV ~ Interesting choices!

September 16, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  64. FIX IN TX

@ALECIA ~ I haven't forgotten you ~ been hoping that you are doing great! Do you know the dummy email address? If not, it is ch_crack@yahoo.com. Please include some form of info we know about you so we know it's you. We ask some identifying questions then share others info. Several others have joined in to. We email/text/phone each other regularly so feel free to make contact. I will let charlie know to be on the look out for you. It is great getting to know people off the marquee. Currently, it is Charlie Crack, MoonDancer , and myself. However, more of our group are always welcomed ~ trolls no need to apply ~ trolls will be spammed. Hope to be talking to you maybe tomorrow. You can setup a dummy email yourself or use regular (your choice) TTYL! Good Night!

September 16, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Beautiful Vixen

I would like a threesum w/alecia and charlie.

September 16, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  66. FIX IN TX

Also ~ Milas (and Scarlett Johannson -earlier this week) if you don't want certain photos hacked off your phone take the photos with this device that has been around for awhile now called a camera or digital camera! Use some common sense please ladies!

September 16, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  67. don't worry

Alecia-most of us know it is not you saying crap. Check the sarah palin blog again. You will see. Still have friends !

September 16, 2011 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  68. @Darryl

maybe its bc u r a big fat f-uc* 2.. @nina i know u r 2 bc fat peeps stick 2gether like lard..lmfao

September 16, 2011 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  69. @Darryl

Rumors has it that portalpunk is a girl. I'm with timmie. This used to be a fun blog. Now just a few are being bullies. Attacking everyone, Charlie, BV, Mad, Superhiro, now Alecia even Happy Cow. The cow was just making us laugh...oh whatever.

September 16, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  70. alecia

Fix that wasn't me! Only time on this one today! Enjoy the rain! @Darryl/Nina hahahahahahaha! Down to one seat now! woo hoo!

September 16, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Nina

Low -blow @Darryl,but sadly it may be true.

September 16, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Nina

@K-Man right ,as bad as that 'rap' song in the eighties by the group Blondie called Rapture what a joke

September 16, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  73. timmie

Dont know why anyone post here anymore. I am trying to stop but its hard to break the habit. Too many genuine creep behinds here. Used to we would make fun of the celebs and tell jokes. Now it is 2 or 3 creeps that attack all the regulars. Guess I can also do something else. ILL sure miss some of ya. Peace, Superhiro, BV, Moondancer, Happy Cow. ILL miss ya. No more posting for today. ILL just wait and post some tomorrow. Talk to ya in the morning.

September 16, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ timmie

LOL, since when is the last time they ever talked about the actual articles??? Kid you have the wrong people in mind... go troll somewhere else because it's so obvious.

September 19, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  74. FIX IN TX

Hi peeps! It's finally the start of the weekend! I hope everyone has an awesome, fun weekend! It is finally raining in Texas! Anyway ~ Is it just my imagination or has the marquee blog been obsessed with Brad Pitt this week?

September 16, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  75. K-Man

"First episode?" the most un-"hood" person ever. What a terrible choice.

September 16, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Norman Head

Why do we keep repeating this question? no nothings sacred.

September 16, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Darryl

Maybe she only likes people who can fit in one seat.

September 16, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  78. charlie crack

@nina- No offense intended. I do stick up tor whoever....I just want yall to get along...know what im sayin??? I apologize if you saw anything that I said or that was posted under my name as offensive...truly...please forgive past posts that may have rubbed you the wrong way....I am not that type of dude....ok? I just wish for everyone to be nice on here, but I do stick up for my friends,yes, I believe you would too. So, with that being said, I once again apologize...others tend to fuel things that need to just be squashed...I wish for yall to come on and have nice conversation and get along.....be safe, be good

September 17, 2011 at 5:58 am | Report abuse |