January Jones welcomes a baby boy
September 15th, 2011

January Jones welcomes a baby boy

Life is officially imitating art for January Jones - well, at least in one sense.

The "Mad Men" actress, known for playing chilly mom Betty Draper, is now a mom herself for the first time.

Her rep confirms to CNN that Jones, 33, gave birth to a son on Tuesday. She named the little one Xander Dane Jones. "Mom and baby are doing great," her rep says.

Jones confirmed she was expecting in April, although she's stayed mum on details about the father. A source close to the actress told People at the time that she was “really looking forward to this new chapter in her life as a single mom.”

Filed under: Celebrities • Mad Men

1. cheapuggbootstop.webs.com

The letter "x" stands for an unknown number.He looks very healthy.I love this game.People enjoyed the stamps very much.Lying and stealing are immoral.I would rather stay at home alone.I would rather stay at home alone.Let me see.Don't dream away your time.I forgot to prepare the speech I'm supposed to give today.
    cheapuggbootstop.webs.com http://cheapuggbootstop.webs.com

October 20, 2012 at 4:21 am | Report abuse |
  2. kay

All this means is that she had an immaculate conception. There is nothing one can do about that.

September 18, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  3. exotic

No matter how horrible she is its still a baby and those perv comments are totally rude and unnecessary. grow up sicko

September 18, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  4. The real issue

The real issue here is that January Jones is just a horrible horrible actress who has ruined Mad Men, X-Men, and Unknown. Boycott January Jones, she makes speaking seem difficult.

September 18, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  5. Carlos

No wander kids are having so many kids out of wedlock.
    This examples are of poor judgment.

September 18, 2011 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
    • MikeB

Carlos – Do you mean "no wonder" rather "no wander." I'm just wondering, but not wandering.

October 12, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  6. Bruce Thrillis

She was dating Jason Sudeikis from SNL, and Horrible Bosses

September 18, 2011 at 5:09 am | Report abuse |
  7. imaobong

somethings are not funny- having a baby is more better than having just a boyfriend. girl gudluck with ur bebe

September 18, 2011 at 3:22 am | Report abuse |
  8. J D Marks

I am going to have a child with Victor and name it JP

September 17, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Josh

Of course he is not embarrased for himself. While I doubt he would be had it been a verbal comment; he typed it allowing ample opportunity to recant this appalling manifestation of a grossly depraved character. I suggest there be some moderation.

September 17, 2011 at 4:57 am | Report abuse |
  10. Booo

I like the name Xander. Dane I would like too If not for that unfunny comedian of the same name.

September 16, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Policeman

The only thing interesting about this story was the thought of how much fun it might have been to get her pregnant.

September 16, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  12. fernace

Why do birthing a baby bring out the grossest of comments in people! Congratulations to mom & babe is all that's required, not all that pedo-crap!Ps. The boys middle name is Dane....hmmm! Dane Cook, perhaps??

September 16, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Livin off daddys money

Omg!! that's nasty! What's wrong with you?!

September 16, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Anthony La Macchia

XANDER?????

September 16, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Owait peter

Hi! Cong's praise the LORD u got it am really happy about it thnks

September 16, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  16. Tony

She had a one nighter with Bobby Flay and a month later she is pregnant. If that baby has red hair, we will know.

September 16, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  17. sasha

Shut up Richard. You make us all sick. Your immature comments are not appreciated.

September 16, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  18. Get a room

I wonder if it will be nekked?

September 16, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  19. Richard Fore

I am also Get A Room and Portalpunk.

September 16, 2011 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  20. Richard Fore

@Beautiful Vixen-if a baby looks like you it won't be beautiful h*

September 16, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  21. Beautiful Vixen

Good luck to her. I'm betting the baby is beautiful.

September 15, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  22. doobie scoo

you could have gotten a cat if you were lonely.

September 15, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Felicia

That is beyond inappropriate. Seriously...not even close to funny. You must be some kind of sick twisted human being to even have words form together like that! Dear god aren't you embarrassed for yourself? I don't even know you and I'm embarrassed FOR you!

September 16, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |