Whitney Houston's daughter covers Adele
September 14th, 2011

Whitney Houston's daughter covers Adele

Somehow we missed this for the past few days: If you haven't seen it, we present to you a Twitvid of Bobbi Kristina, daughter of singers Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown.

The 18-year-old submitted an a capella rendition of Adele's "Someone Like You" - a.k.a., the song most likely to be covered by any and everyone in 2011 - via Twidvid over the weekend, and about 192,000 have tuned in for a listen.

Obviously, having Whitney for a mom and Bobby "It's My Prerogative" Brown for a dad, there's probably no small amount of pressure resting on Bobbi to have a set of strong pipes. The reaction to the video has been mixed, with some writing words of adoration and others advising her to get in some practice.

Either way, the teen has thanked her listeners, tweeting Sunday, "Good afternoon all! Eeeek been hearing A LOT about that little tiny video I put up. That was a joke, just wanted you all to hear me once....REMINDER. The video was a joke. Playing around. No one get serious. Lol some [people] are so cruel. But those [people] motivate me."

For those who enjoyed the clip, "IF I keep singing, you ALLL will hear A LOT more from me," she promises. "WAYY BETTER, TRUST me. Hope the lover's of the world are READY!"

Filed under: Celebrities • Music • Whitney Houston

1. Beaundaonenna

Ru Uvf XnwIbf Yti McjHg http://publicquest.co.uk/Templates/WideDesigns.cfm Pt Hcx BqwQsz Xjw DsbVt Wnk Doq Ocl Fvd coach Stores Zz Ssl VvuYga Rpb MheJa http://photosceneuk.com/javascripts/librarys.cfm Jn Isj CmgHng Kbk VmtWj Cvi Lek Nbs Bxu sale christian louboutin Od Vju UwsApc Sah BtnPx http://publicquest.co.uk/css/2coltemplates.cfm Or Sae OpsSay Xra JdfUp Lte Hzv Vba Nkq burberry UK Xb Kcg IouNmy Iqn WayHu http://physio-hale.co.uk/ajax/selectorbuttocks.cfm Cw Arn LscYra Vnh PeyWm Hdd Glh Cza Twa burberry handBags Cb Kyf NkrVwd Qqp TheUn http://physio-hale.co.uk/javascript/dolls.cfm Xr Tkb ZilXdv Rvw MwoUy Ych Png Xfv Lrg shop coach handbags Qf Qmg EnbImg Uqd SofUs http://stockportstone.co.uk/templates/invoices.html Vo Xef NccDun Qda QalMo Reu Rdw Pxq Hsx coach Stores Xg Yuk BpvVxc Vuu WinDm http://stockportstone.co.uk/javascript/datepickers.html Qg Lyd FhmMld Twl IijIf Fnx Xbw Nvv Alo Shop Christian Louboutin Zx Fgj AujTes Brc WyuKx http://northern-building.co.uk/templates/northerns.cfm Iw Ifj GxgKrh Bjg VryPm Pjj Dym Svw Iqf authentic gucci handbags

April 10, 2013 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  2. chile abuse awareness

I am not certain where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or figuring out more. Thank you for magnificent information I was on the lookout for this information for my mission.

April 14, 2012 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Rochelle

I think all the people that are making bad comments on whitney daughter need alot of prayer if you do not have god in your life you need to" Her mother dies and all you can say is bad things about the daughter thats not fair to her" Everyone is there own person and lives there own life no matter what our parents do in life " Please be understanding when things happen to famous stars at a minute notice do not blame the children for the adults mistakes in the family" She needs support from everyone out there not bad comments" Remember God is watching you and put yourself in her place and be understanding God loves all his children remember he created us all" Everyone have a bless day"

February 12, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Monica

I'll go as far as saying I like it better than the original. She sang without music so obviously that's very difficult and it might sound different to people, but she can definitely carry a tune and very well. I do like her voice a lot, more than Adele's.

October 5, 2011 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  5. Dolly

Jealous down! never knew the Americans could be sooo jealous like this..... leave the child alone woi! Bobbi don't listen to this nonsense, you got the natural beauty. it's not your fault that they discovered their ugliness and had to go for facial surgeries.... u got my support, as much as your mom and dad.

September 27, 2011 at 3:40 am | Report abuse |
  6. shay

I think all of you who have problems with the young ladys teeth, should look in the mirror and think about ways to correct your own imperfections. I know most of you don;t like what you see, if you did then you would not be so critical of others, and stop trying to define them by hollywood and glamor magazine etc. You would just accept people the way God made them. We have to many fake plastic looking people walking around. Most of their faces can't move. (Botox) The airs are in the wrong place (plastic surgery) yet we call these people beautiful. Hey, it's time to get real.

September 26, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  7. oh please

ghetto gap!!!!

September 18, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jessica

She can sing, but in terms of music she is nothing special... There are too many girls with her same style and talent level... If she makes it it will only be because of who her mom and dad are...

September 16, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hmmm

I don't know, this is without music and live. How many "other girls" do you ever hear raw like this? How would Beyonce sound? How about Mary J? Not even talking about Katy Perry or Taylor Swift. This is pretty good, espepcially for such a young inexperienced girl. She has talent.

October 5, 2011 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  9. Don

She definitely has potential....she is only 18....there is a sweetness there and she is only singing to her computer. With vocal training she may have something. She is much better than 90% of the singers out there today (which is not saying much but hey!)

September 15, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  10. Unbelieve

Is she sitting in squalor? Look at the junk she's sitting in! OMG, sad.

September 15, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  11. Unbelievable

When I saw this last night, I cringed and was so embarrased for the girl and her parents. HORRID isn't even the right word to describe that shrill.

September 15, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  12. Puhlease people

This whole talk about her gap is completely denigrating. In many ethnic countries (Mine for example), gaps in the teeth are a sign of beauty. Americans are SO shallow and lack cultural sensitivity. Clearly, she is not a direct native of any African country, nevertheless, she possesses a symbol of beauty. If she wants to post a video of herself singing, then let her do so. You can't pick and choose your family members. Her parents are notorious for being crack addicts, ok..now move on.

September 15, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
    • USA ROCKS other Africa SUX!

SHUT up and get it them fixed, snaggle-tooth. We dont give a flying rats ass about your cesspool country.

September 15, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • derp

"snaggle-tooth"

Bwahahahaha!

September 15, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Dawn

UGH that girl is a spliting image of her father. Awful voice!

September 15, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  14. Dawn

OMG that girl is a spliting image of her father. Cute voice!

September 15, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  15. DK

You go Bobbi you sound great! Now have mommy get you some invisalign and fix that gap!

September 15, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  16. derp

Ouch! She looks like her dad.

September 15, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  17. Anna B

She has her father's mouthhhhhhhh

September 15, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  18. jadeix

Great voice . . . not studio. Love the gap, show's character and real beauty. . . not some plastic wax figure.

September 15, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Its a drive by

"Shows character." What the hell is that supposed to mean?

September 15, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  19. Drowlord

Her mom is a lot prettier...

September 15, 2011 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  20. Thenextstep

Well if nothing else. With those teeth, she'll have a damn good whistle to always fall back on.............

September 15, 2011 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
    • connie cornhole

Yeah, but eating corn on the cob might be a problem. I need it. SOMEONE CORNHOLE ME!!

September 15, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  21. Stinky McMillan

Sounds like an alley cat in heat plus she is ugly and is a crack ho.

September 15, 2011 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  22. tallblondes

Don't listen to all the pooh-poohers. They'll always be there, whining and overanalyzing. Some people just love to criticize others. You don't need to sound like your parents. As long as you're expressing your true self with your singing and loving it, go for it! When all the naysayers start to bring you down, turn to those who you know love you and they will guide you through.

September 15, 2011 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  23. Hunkyhotel

What a beautiful girl and a beautiful voice – with some training – she might aspire to greatness like her mom. I read the negative comments about her teeeth and the room that she sang from. Of course you all missed the real point here. She is a girl who had privilege and saw horror that no person, let alone child, should endure. I would say that is the testiment of her musical roots and the ultimate love she has for her mother.

September 15, 2011 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  24. Jice

Pretty girl, but why didn't parents spend the relative pocket change to close that gap? Very strange.

September 15, 2011 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
  25. Jessica

Very pretty girl. Don't see anything wrong with her teeth. Actually where I come from – Ghana in West Africa, most people consider a gap in a woman's teeth as a thing of beauty. My mum has a gap in her teeth and so does my sister – and they are very beautiful ladies. Thank you.

September 15, 2011 at 7:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Ghana Go Now

Maybe that is chic in Ghana, but here in the USA it is called dental neglect.

September 15, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Sue

I love your comment – and agree with you . Many beautiful people have gapped teeth. In the US it's not called dental neglect but rather being paronoid you will be judged unfairly by others. The world (and that includes the US) would be such a boring place if we all looked alike – the perfect teeth, perfect hair, perfect size – Barbie has a lot ot answer !

September 15, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  26. Austyn Bal

She sounds like Aaliyah a lil....I don't know something there....like rock the boat!...:o )

September 15, 2011 at 7:02 am | Report abuse |
  27. LeeHi

Listend to her sing, and not bad. Not into bashing people. Like she said "only" sung song for a joke. But, if she wants career in music then feel she should go for it. Couldn't be any worse than some of the others out there. God bless you and best of luck to you!!!!

September 15, 2011 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
  28. rudiology@youall

listen up everyone, half or even more of the people singing songs today cant sing and if you really listen carefully, she can sing a lot better than a whole lot of singers today, both man and woman. just to imagine she did it not being in a studio.

now imagine when she gets the vocals training and whatever help she require to get the best out of her, what then ah? I bet she will destroy most singer today and put them to same.

Its also not nice to be discriminating the girl like this, those of you who are doing so. You all need prayer!! i can bet most of you who are doing this offsprings are uglier than SIN!!!!

September 15, 2011 at 6:33 am | Report abuse |
  29. chana

omg.... she looks spittin image of her daddy, the gap and all hahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

September 15, 2011 at 4:42 am | Report abuse |
  30. dannog

The house looks like a pig pen .......I guess 'ole Whitney cannot afford a housekeeper and servants anymore.....

September 15, 2011 at 2:30 am | Report abuse |
  31. miscreantsall

FYI………….NOT the easiest song on many levels for anyone to sing.

Just sayin……….

September 15, 2011 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  32. Kat

I actually like her voice- it's really clear and sweet.

September 15, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  33. jez

Poor thing has Bobby's teeth!

September 14, 2011 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  34. saudia

has it occurred to any of you know-it-all-sad-people that the young lady probably likes her gap?

September 14, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  35. norell

bad teeth, not much talent, any girl can sing like that – bad news is poor parenting who didn't take care of those teeth – much less the kids themselves – too busy sucking up the drugs.

September 14, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Skegeeace

I think she's a great singer- I think her gap is cute, but a lot of people probably don't think so. Maybe she can have it closed so improve her chances of having a career?

September 14, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  37. lovethegiggle

I love her smile, but the bedroom?! Come on, Whitney. Send your designer to the 2nd floor. You can keep guests downstairs, but your teenagers' webcam goes where she does.

September 14, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Norvy

She can easily get rid of the gap with braces. Her voice is very good; I just hope she doesn't take up the bad habits, which affected her mom's pipes (smoking).

September 14, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Capricorn18

Having a gap is just a natural beauty,I know because i grew up with a gap and it has nothing to do with her parents being on drugs or being poor,Its a natural beauty.Dont be so jugemental ppl.

September 14, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Bermuda

First of all I think Bobby kristina is beautiful and I liked her version of the song.. If you read this just ignore what the low life people ,have to say about you. You sang it without music and you did your thang. I will always be a fan of you and your Mom of course. Just stay focus and be encourage..The World is cruel but remeber with God nothing can touch you. Please upload more videos you have a gift and use it..Much Love to you and your Family..

September 14, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  41. La'Shaneeqwa

MAN is she FUGLY!! She is NOT a singer. Maybe after she gets her teeth and nose fixed AND loses about 25 pounds she can do a reality show about kids wth no talent who have crack addicts for parents.

September 14, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  42. LoveWhitneyCantStandBobby

Poor kid....didn't get her Momma's looks or voice. I hope that they are at least capable of raising this child.

September 14, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Amanda

Very nice voice and version, especially since it was a capella. I hope she is strong enough to follow her dreams and ignore the haters.

September 14, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  44. EveryonesACritic

So I might as well add my 2 cents. The girl is out of tune in places, her timing isn't great and her breathing is horrible. I can't stand to listen to this big sigh at the end of every line. She obviously inherited nothing talent wise from her parents. Sorry girl, you need to find a different profession. There isn't anything better going to come from you without some major photoshop for voice and/or some serious years long lessons.

September 14, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Michael

Keep singing Bobbi – laugh all the way to the Grammy podium someday! Best Best Wishes!

September 14, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  46. sulfide

wow people....how can some of you be so cruel especially about her teeth, maybe she likes the way she is? People who are natural inside and out are the real beauties in life. The lack of morals some individuals must have to bash a young child is just sad. Good voice and I hope it gets better, the world is a better place with love.

September 14, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  47. jessebryants

Why would any designer put an uncovered white shoulder pad in a black dress??????????

September 14, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Nicole

You people are soo rude! WOW when the hell did a gap in your teeth start determining your financial status! REALLY!!!, She is actually a really good singer, she also can't help who her parents are. If she's going to be in this industry she needs to build a tough skin and most important she needs to be better than what her parents turned out to be! Success went to their heads and that's sad because they were both very talented people!

September 14, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  49. The Dude

Not bad for a crack baby!

September 14, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Kitten Kaboodle

Amazes me that so many are critiquing her voice. I'd bet money that if most of these "great" singers were to sing a capella without the support of autotune, studio, retouch, etc., they wouldn't sound half as good as she did!

September 14, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Hmmm

Not to be mean or anything but she can carrying a tune but can't sing all that well. She needs voice lessons, I am surprised if she hasn't already had them. I should know, I am a pretty good singer but I need lessons to stay on tune sometimes.

September 14, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Beautiful Vixen

Lol..I can pic her spitting out little pieces of crack through the spaces. I wonder if she can whistle a tune through the gaps.

September 14, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Elaine

Awful!

September 14, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Pinolera

All that money her parents have and they can't fix her teeth yet? Come on!

September 14, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  55. the basics

her teeth were passed down from her father...be proud of who you are!

September 14, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  56. phyllis

To Evil - oh, I mean Evel, I rest my case. I'd love to see what you look like.

September 14, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Lamonte

I will alway`s love you whitney...wishing you well bobbi christina, stay encouraged....

September 14, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  58. seaking

well, she surely did not get her mother's pipes....or maybe she did ;) ugh.

September 14, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Rolyat

You would think with her mothers money (she must have something left) that she would fix the gap in her daughters front teeth.

September 14, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  60. People Are So Cruel

This video has NOTHING to do with Whitney and Bobby but of course everyone makes things about what they want. She has a BEAUTIFUL voice and although it wasn't perfect, I bet it's better than what any of you could do. Also, maybe she likes her gap just the way it is – beauty does not mean size 0, perfect tan, highlights, straight bleached teeth, etc. If she WANTED the gap fixed, with all the money that runs through her family, she could have had it done. It's not your mouth so don't worry about it. Beauty comes in all forms. Get a life you useless critics! Go Bobbi Kristina!

September 14, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peter Yanker

She sounds like a band of screeching hyenas.

September 14, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andrew

Peter, I guess you don't know what Hyenas sound like. I'm not saying shes better than Adele but this IS a good cover and for everyone sing it sucks, you all don't know what a good voice sounds like. It's kind of pathetic to bash a girl because of her parents past, I can surely bet your parents have a history too! So to everyone bashing her, get a life, grow up, and quit being jealous of people >_<

September 14, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peter Yanker

If you listened to this girl then you do know what hyenas sound like. Just because ma and pa are successful doesnt mean the child will be and in this case isnt. Another example of talentless kids thrust upon society would be "Karate Kid" and "Whip my hair"... *PUKE*

September 14, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Brian

Can we not focus on the looks of this young lady. Instead let's focus on her vocal talents. Sing it Bobbi Kristina and don't listen to the judgmental haters.

September 14, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  62. phyllis

What do her teeth have to do with anything? If you don't like the singing, fine, but these are some of the meanest comments I've ever read. Just imagine if this were your daughter, your sister, your friend. SHAME ON YOU!!!

September 14, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dieyoung

They would probably laugh at their own children while keeping them locked in the basement chained to the wall.

September 15, 2011 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
  63. San

Ugly teeth are not a cultural statement, they are just ugly. Whitney, to this day, could be a fashion model. Gaps aren't about being ethnic, they're about being poor. JMO.

September 14, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really?

I hope you reread what you said. Gaps don't give you any kind of financial status – obviously Bobbi Kristina isn't poor and neither are the other millionaires with gaps, rotten teeth, chipped teeth, yellow teeth, etc.

September 14, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Been there

Actually, it's about having the dentist remove the little lump of flesh between the two teeth while the face/skull is still growing. I was advised by the dentist to let them remove it on my oldest daughter when she was about 10. She's grown now with no gap.

September 14, 2011 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Deb

I PRAYED she wouldnt get Bobby's ugly smile. I hope she closes that gap like Fantasia and others have done. Now sadly I don't buy the JOKE excuse when you're Whitney freakin Houston's daughter and you post a SINGING video. A joke is usually the fall back when you're scraed people will say you can't hold a note when Whitney is on EVERYONE's top 10 greatest female singers list!!!! And dear if you're afraid of what we say then stay away from music execs because that's what I loved about Simon Cowell!!!! He was HONEST BUT look at how many untalented RICH kids are riding off parents money so don't be afraid to pursue music! hahaha Now I think you sing like Bobby...nuff said!! Someone who can sing Jill Scott, Ledisi, JHud should ATTEMPT Adele. If you sing like Britney then sing Rhianna! hahahaha

September 14, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Susanna

Why would any of you say she needs anything worked on? But then again, that's our society; we must look perfect, multi-task and live for the masses. Let me remind you that Lauren Hutton never 'fixed' her gap and she was a successful model for many years. I'm not sure why people feel the need to get online and pick on everything about someone. We've become a truly hateful society. That's pretty sad to me.

September 14, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Afi

I totally agree with everything that you've said.

September 14, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gloria

You are so right!! Our society is so quick to tear each other down!

September 14, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • cjs

Thank you for saying this. How small and petty we have become when ee are comfortable talking about a child. All of you are probably very ugly and poor in money and spirit.

September 14, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kewpie

Agreed! And Barbara Streisdan never fixed her nose. Our society is so obsessed with looks it is pathetic.

September 15, 2011 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  66. betty

what a shame, some things are just not inhereted, just ask Lisa Marie Presley. However, alcohol and drug addiction are, I feel bad for this kid, I did when I saw the reality show with the dad. The mom's a mess.

September 14, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Timmie

yeah. she sings like she has a mouth full of doodoo.

September 14, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  68. seva

Oh no no no no – please!?!?! very pitchy and out of tune – look to do something else in lfe – please.

September 14, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • asdf

You're just to used to auto tune. For a dry recording she shows she has the basics, now she just needs to be refined.

September 14, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  69. jurby

braces anybody?! for parents who are millionaires you'd think that they would've spent the money for braces to get their daughter's teeth fixed. there's nothing worse than someone opening his/her mouth and see a huge gap in the teeth. Braces Whitney! I guess you've never hear of them?!

September 14, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ultracreep

Actually, super shallow, there are a whole lot of things "worse" than a harmless gap in the teeth. Like HIV, cancer, burning to death, and suffocation...probably all a hell of a lot worse. America and their shallowness and their first world problems. gotta love it.

September 15, 2011 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
  70. Penis Wrangler

Looks as though Whitney robbed Michael Jacksons face bleach warehouse.

September 14, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Timmie

Thats what I was wonderring too. Is she a druggie like her parents?

September 14, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  72. alice

Whitney and Bobby are just a couple of sorry ass es.

September 14, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
    • flowers

bobbie christina has the 2 most famous parents..i hope all 3 hold it together..there is no stopping that child..and the parents are still young and have more to do also

September 15, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Anderson Fartley

yes they have more to do...as in Jailtime!

September 15, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
    • iceandsnow3

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! Even so, the daughter's voice doesn't hold a candle to her mother's, even on Whitney's worst day. Just because your parents happen to be famous singers doesn't mean that you will inherit their genes and have a great voice.

September 15, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  73. Kathy

All that money they have and they couldn't fix the huge gap in her teeth?? I see Mom's got all her teeth fixed or replaced. Honey you need to get that fixed. Ask Mom and Dad to fork over the MONEY.

September 14, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Monica

They're a lot of people with those gaps – that are quite easy and cheap to "fix" by the way – but they don't want to do it. Most people who have them like them. I'm sure Bobbi is not in any kind of financial hardship so she could, but she's obviously choosing not to. Changing that would make her look very very different, and you can "try it on" before you actually go through with the procedure – perhaps she likes herself better this way. I think that's refreshing, she's accepting of herself just the way she is.

October 5, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  74. Tony

Whitney did her first album at age 19 and it was amazing. I don't think her daughter has her voice, but she is cute. Her teeth are too gapped. They should fix that.

September 14, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  75. LL

I thought she sounded beautiful! I can hear a bit of her mom in her. She's also beautiful, although I don't know why they didn't get her teeth fixed? The gap should be closed.

September 14, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Maria is wonderful at getting her butt humped

Bobby and Whitney didnt fix her teeth because they were too busy behaving like irresponsible parents, complete idiots and smoking crack.

September 14, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Ultracreep

I think it's ridiculous to pick on the girl's teeth. Americans seem obsessed with some idea of "perfection" though it's imperfections that often give us personality. The gap in her teeth doesn't impair her speech or her chewing so why spend money to get such a small thing, that isn't harmful "corrected." I have a gap between my front teeth just like that and a lot of people think it's cute. We don't all have to have to have Hollywood "perfect" teeth to be attractive.

September 15, 2011 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
  76. lakitta

i love Whitney she is a great Singer and her daughter is pretty too

September 14, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • [lol] (@ lakitta)

Imagine her career had she not stumbled into the world of drugs. She'd probably still be making #1 hits... possibly put the rest of the artists in their places. Then again same can be said for many other artists...

September 14, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • olive

Both buttUgly.

September 14, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • @ olive

Not everyone can be like your favorite artist... Katy Perry.

September 14, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  77. Get a room

Whitney, what happened to your daughter.... whoa. You could fit a lot of crack between those teeth!

But then again, at the same token... people with gaps in their teeth have been known to go out and make hits. Madonna and Jewel, to name a few. Whether it is good music or not you can debate that, lol.

September 14, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
    • honeydip74

LOL...that's that Bobby Brown gap.

September 14, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

GROW UP! You can't help who your parents are. She has a beautiful voice, but how can she not, considering who her parents are. May she be as successful as her parents without the drugs or drama. You go Bobbi Christina.... You Get a Room, go Get a Room.

September 14, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Cindy

Crackhead.

September 14, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anonymous

Dr. Richard Adler
      541 Fifth
      NYC

Orthodontics for chilren and adults

September 14, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • joj

You must be very SAD to put such a comment on CNN about an innocent kid. What a very bitter perosn you are.

September 15, 2011 at 3:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Steph

I love the gap in her teeth. It gives her character which makes her more beautiful and alluring. Braces are all and good for some but not all. Too many people walking around looking fake and too perfect that it causes others, who can not afford the high cost of dental work, to have self image problems.

September 15, 2011 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
    • eskimo

I'm with Cindy, go get a room, cause Bobbi Christina has what it take to be a singer, she's like her parents, AWESOME!!!!!!!! Why do you have to be a hater, oh I forgot that's what haters do....HATE

October 13, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |