While you were working...
September 14th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• So...there may or may not be nude photos of Scarlett Johansson online right now, reportedly stolen from her cell phone. If you haven't been ogling those rumored snapshots already, all we can say is search the Web safely, kids...[TMZ]
  • Speaking of photos, here are non-illicit ones of Johnny Depp in full "Dark Shadows" costume. Check 'em out at the link!  [Celebuzz]
  • We know there's been some buzz that the debut ratings for Anderson Cooper's new talk show "Anderson" have been less than stellar, but it's not for lack of trying: This show is a publicity machine. The latest clip shows Coop commenting that his own wax figure looks like a jerk. We think he always looks extra adorable. [E!]
  • Forget flowers, candy or PDA-filled vacations - the real way to show love is to ink your paramour's name to your inner wrist, as Selena Gomez did with Justin Bieber's name. (Don't worry, it doesn't look permanent...more like magic marker.) [Daily Mail]
  • Just in time for the holiday season, Hugh Jackman is headed back to the Great White Way. This time he'll have a one man show called "Hugh Jackman, Back on Broadway" that will feature a selection of his favorite musical numbers. It'll run November 10 through January 1. [NYTimes]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Her brother

S.J. is stolen biological material, taken against will and formed to clones line 200 pieces total. Sign of dangerous criminal activity. Original Scarlett Galabekian educated and licensed pediatrician doctor

October 2, 2011 at 2:48 am | Report abuse |
  2. Serge

October 2, 2011 at 2:48 am | Report abuse |
  3. charlie crack

What's up mr.ed...saw your shout out above...hope all is well w/ you my dude! Be safe, be good

September 16, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  4. Just Wondering

Most don't come on this blog anymore ,and, if they do, it's just once in a while. Why are you guys still making it a big deal? Just was wondering. It's not as though it's a happening blog.

September 15, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Reddie

All of you old f*rts S T H U! Who cares about your weather we all have some and no one G A F about you job,or your classes a lot of us have those to big deal

September 15, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • LOL

Grass is green, sky is blue... that's basically what I get from their posts.

Jobs are for doing work and going on CNN on your phone... that is another tidbit I get from their posts.

Making up illustrative life stories is a fun way to pass time... that is the final thing I got from their posts.

September 15, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Mr. Ed

@fix@peace ok ..no peace just got some stuff goin on. yo c.c.

September 15, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  7. MoonDancer

Hey@me- thanks for the info! He will be awesome in that part! I was just a kid back then, but it was scary for us kids! We'd probably laugh at it now, though! Thanks again! Good day to you!

September 15, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  8. me@moondancer

Johnny Depp will be playing Barnabas Collins,the role that Jonathan Frid originated on Dark Shadows.

September 15, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  9. Get a room

@ Peace

PM was fine, uh, thanks for inquiring...good to know you guys have been exchanging information...

September 15, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  10. MoonDancer

Good morning everyone! We had frost last night! Fall has arrived here in michigan (even though it isn't official until next week)! Did anyone notice the part about Johnny Depp in dark shadows costume? Is he going to be in the remake? I think he's a great actor. I could see him definately in this movie! For those of you who were too young, it was a soap about vampires. Because our little group is getting so large, wishing everybody a terriic day!

September 15, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  11. FIX IN TX

Good Morning @charlie, MoonDancer, Mr. Ed (no info here for BV), Mario (keep that chin up:), Peace & starrfire (hope y'all enjoy vacationing ~ mine is next month!), Elvis, Mad, Fernace, Happy Cow (happy Moosday too you), Karen, Josie, Gemini, Nannette (and anyone I forgot) Have a Terrific Day! Just one more day after this until the W/E!!!

September 15, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  12. Peace

Good am Charlie! Awwwww, thanks! It runs in the fam! ;) LOL! Have a good day! TTYL. Hey Fix! :) Good day to you, too! (Really, what was AC thinking?) Mr. Ed, Long time, no talk to me! You'll just have to keep shouting until she hears ya. (A lot of help I am! HaHa)

September 15, 2011 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  13. Happy Cow

MOOOO It is already thursday! Happy Thursday everyone! : ) I was in the barn with all the other critters. We were watching Survivor. The lil chickens and ducks love it! : ) Happy Mooos to everybody! : )

September 15, 2011 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
  14. charlie crack

Hey all...@prezpeace, moondancer, FIX,.we'll talk later...just home from work, long night. We won though. @alecia, mario...any better my dude? Keep one step at a time... @mad,fernace...hope all is going good...@BV..hope school and life treating you good...mr.ed....what's up bro? @happy cow...mooo happy grazing...hope you all are doing good...@prezpeace-you have a great fam....ahem (hint)...beautiful family yall know what i'm sayin!....well to all I forgot you know who you are, josie, karen...be good girls... Anywyas, gota run, late and have class early, then straight to work...blaaahhh! Yall be nice to each other, be safe, be good!....

September 15, 2011 at 2:23 am | Report abuse |
  15. feliciaaustin

They could always say they were just acting and it was in character I suppose. http://bit.ly/r9hp8N

September 15, 2011 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  16. MT3

@Mr. Ed, F! U !C !K U MAN!!! No body wants u around here anymore!

September 15, 2011 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  17. Mr. Ed

@fix n peace – where is vixen? she is usually on here by now. i' hv 2 talk 2 her. did she exchanged email or ph # w either of you or any1 4 that matter?

September 15, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  18. FIX IN TX

@Nannette ~ I am here finally. Long night at church. @Elvis ~ Hope you enjoyed your hashbrowns! Regarding article ~ did Anderson Cooper really think guests like Kathy Griffin & Snooki and a her spray tanning/teeth bleaching would make for good TV? I haven't tuned in ~ just read it on. Have a great night y'all!

September 14, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Peace

Good eve all! Nannette, I don't recall "seeing" you here before...? I recognize the names you mentioned, though! Yeah, Ol' Lloyd was a hoot! MoonDancer, TT!!! LOL! Elvis, You should hang in Vegas, you'd def blend in there. There's Elvis' everywhere! ;) Congrat's Snarky on being 1st! Hi Get a room, Hope your pm was good, too! As for getting a tatt on my inner wrist, ummm, hail no! If I'm gonna get a tatt it will be in better spot & it won't be a name! :) Night all!

September 14, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  20. MoonDancer

Hey Elvis-What's shakin'? When you went to the Waffle House, were you wearing your blue suede shoes?

September 14, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Elvis

I've been at Waffle House man. Funny thing is, 2 truckers came in, and they both had black hair & sideburns like mine. That's why I love WH. It's easy to blend in with this crowd.

September 14, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  22. MoonDancer

Hey Nannette! We are still here. First off, Peace doesn't go to school. Charlie had class this a.m., is now at work. Just got done talking to fix in tx, she was gone today, too. Happy Cow & his cat are probably back in the barn for the eve. Elvis is probably eating a peanut butter & banana sandwich, I was at work all day, the rest of the gang, who knows. I'm sure you'll be seeing them sooner or later! So don't feel alone, we haven't left. Have a great night!

September 14, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  23. nannette

Sorry. I meant Lloyd Christmas. Maybe it is just Wensdie and everyone is studying for test or resting. WE MISS EVERYONE !

September 14, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  24. nannette

I wish Sunshine Girl was here. She always spread sunshiny cheer. And @N and Superhiro and T-REX. And Charlie Crimmas too. They should all be typing funny things.

September 14, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  25. nannette

Peace is studying for a test. I hope she gets an A. Charlie Crack and Mad Ra3per got mad and dont post anymore. Furnace is taking care of her kids. Beautiful VIxen and Moondancer and Happy Cow are resting. Tracie is thinking about poop. Even Elvis has left the building. I am all alone.

September 14, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  26. dizney

Even tracie isnt here. I wish someone would talk about poop. Im doing number 2 right now. Thats why im typing.

September 14, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  27. dizney

I think they are all mad. Somebody on another blog said they all been arguing. I think it is their time o the month.

September 14, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Elvis

Where is everybody? Reminds me of when I had to buy out Grauman's Chinese theater just so me & Priscilla could see a movie. Man, that place was empty!

September 14, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Roman helmet

she's hot! I'd give her a mushroom stamp.

September 14, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Get a room

Real or not, Scarlett Johansson is pretty hot.

September 14, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |