Snooki takes Anderson Cooper spray-tanning
September 14th, 2011

Snooki takes Anderson Cooper spray-tanning

After Anderson Cooper mocked Snooki’s New York Times best-selling novel this summer, the “Jersey Shore” star took the high road: She invited him, via Twitter, to go spray-tanning with her.

Well, technically she invited “Mista Anderstand Cooper.” Whoops – small Snooki typo.

Not only did Cooper take Snooks up on her offer, he also filmed their tanning date for the second episode of his talk show, “Anderson.”

With stickers on the soles of his feet (to prevent dark spots), and a hair net protecting his silver locks, Cooper awaited his very first spray tan. Snooki made the talk show host wait while she had her teeth whitened, but eventually joined him for moral support.

From the set of “Anderson,” a tanner Cooper asked Snooks what she thought of filming her MTV series in Florence, to which she responded: “Italy was different. I mean, you know, it’s another country, so it wasn’t like Jersey or the city.”

She also said the cobblestone proved to be hurdle.

“It sucked, like, walking in these heels.”

Post by:
Filed under: Jersey Shore • Snooki

1. a 7 Day Cabbage Soup Diet Recipe

Thanks . I have been looking for something like this . Great information I will check back for any info in regards to the Cabbage Soup Diet.

July 10, 2012 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  2. a cure for gout

Your website provided us with valuable information.

July 9, 2012 at 1:34 am | Report abuse |
  3. stock buzz

That is really interesting, You're a very professional blogger. I have joined your feed and stay up for in search of extra of your great post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks

July 8, 2012 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  4. stories

Hello, i feel that i saw you visited my web site so i got here to go back the choose?.I am trying to to find issues to improve my website!I suppose its ok to make use of some of your ideas!!

July 4, 2012 at 3:07 am | Report abuse |
  5. Demi Lovato Lyrics

We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with useful information to work on. You have done an impressive task and our whole group will be thankful to you.

July 3, 2012 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  6. A English Traveller

Its like you read my mind! You appear to understand so much approximately this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something. I believe that you could do with some % to force the message home a little bit, however instead of that, that is wonderful blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

June 13, 2012 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  7. How to do SEO for Wordpress

I believe this is one of the such a lot significant info for me. And i am happy studying your article. But want to observation on few general issues, The site taste is perfect, the articles is actually nice : D. Excellent task, cheers

June 12, 2012 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  8. PSD to Wordpress Theme

You recognize thus considerably when it comes to this matter, produced me individually believe it from numerous numerous angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be interested except it's something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. Always maintain it up!

June 12, 2012 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  9. Jersey Spray Tan

If you want the PERFECT, safe Jersey tan, call us! Jersey Spray Tan http://www.njspraytan.com

May 8, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Dale

This so funny. I never would of thought "Mr Ander-stand", would have gone along with this. I have a new respect for his "lighter side."

November 18, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  11. alena

So Maryann...just because someone is a Christian that automatically makes them a nut with a low I.Q. Sounds to me like YOU are the nut with a low I.Q. Not all Christians are the extreme type, so dont go putting a blanket over all of us. Hope you have a great day!

September 30, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  12. Ontheotherhand...

Anderson Cooper is a member of one of the richest families in history. His mother is Gloria Vanderbilt so it come as no surprise that he is successful. A member of a rich family with lots of exposure in the media, what a concept! Too bad three out of four of you probably didn't know that.

September 28, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  13. joe

Anderson cooper is the bomb. These people need To learn how to spell...

September 22, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  14. kim kaylor

Jo Madre, I think u meant mediator and not u made up. Nice try with big words.

September 21, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Leland Snooks

Am I a glutton for punishment? Italian.. last name Snooks. Too bad I'm a gay male. Otherwise iId be... gasp... Snooki

September 20, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  16. gfgdfdg

Snooki is a hot meatball

September 20, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Name*jpatterson

This is news who cares if that halfwit snooki get,s a. Tan or her teeth whitened and anderson cooper ought to be ashamed of hhimself

September 20, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  18. Tina

All of you a**holes with the nagative comments, leave snooki and ac alone, if u don't have anything nice to say shut the F*** up.

September 20, 2011 at 4:56 am | Report abuse |
  19. susan

Anderson has worked hard in his life.He never used his famous mother to get where he is.He is a great reporter. I will never forget Katrina through his eyes. He is having fun now and let's all face it, Snooki is fun.I'm in my 50s and she makes me laugh.We all need to laugh, now more than ever.

September 18, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  20. stephen

I have to say that for a "serious reporter" it is sad to entertain such a vapid young lady.

September 18, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Mike

In what world is Snooki considered a celebrity? as Anderson Cooper puts it. That's like calling Sarah Palin a world leader.

September 18, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  22. carmen

Really enough with snooki . some are just tired of hearing about her.wow Enough .she aint all that

September 17, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Don JJ

Cooper laughing like a little girlie made me lose any ounce of respect and likability I had for him. Let him tan with her, they're pretty much alike.

September 17, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  24. jabba the hut

did u see this freak on mtv drunk last night acting like the piece of trash she is.. Its funny u see the baby fat returning.. In Italy they hate this groups guts.. and this reporter.. well a g`ay man would fit right in with these losers.. it takes one to know one. and this group fits well.

September 16, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  25. jabba the hut

September 16, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  26. jabba the hut

did u see this troll on mtv drunk last night acting like the piece of trash she is.. Its funny u see the baby fat returning.. In Italy they hate this groups guts.. and this reporter.. well a g`ay man would fit right in with these losers.. it takes one to know one.

September 16, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  27. jabba the hut

did u see this troll on mtv drunk last night acting like the piece of trash she is.. Its funny u see the baby fat returning.. In Italy they hate this groups guts.. and this reporter.. well a gay man would fit right in with these losers.. it takes one to know one.

September 16, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  28. Rebecca

Anderson Cooper is an incredible journalist and I have watched him for years and I was really looking forward to his show but I have to say I was really put off by the whole Snooki thing he just lost credibility with me on that it was like a Jerry Springer move and we already have enough trash shows! I hope he moves away from all that stuff or I won't be watching.

September 16, 2011 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  29. pretty j

All of you need to find something to do live ac alone his better where it at

September 16, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  30. Annie

I used to respect Anderson, but his affiliation with that disgraceful woman {Snooki} really has brought him down quite a few notches!!

September 15, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  31. muscleman

You know who else went tanning with snooki......my mom!

September 15, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  32. staci

Snookie is a disgrace to the public she has no manners what so ever she needs to be off jersey shore shes not even italian for god sakes she givesus italians a really bad name for godsakes shes only there for fame And fourtune how can little "miss umpa loompa" have a man shes so fugly i cant

September 15, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Jeff

Anderson, it's great that You have to report on "no nothing", "do nothing" MTV no-stars. What are you doing? Could you not get a real star or someone thats actually relevent to society?

September 15, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  34. bobbert

I could care less about this article or the 2 persons. never heard of this guy and only thing ive seen related to her was an snl skit making fun of her. but its just amazing how 97.23% of all the posts dogging either of them are obviously penned by morons as they are littered with typos and grammar errors my 9 year old son wouldnt be making. 3 cheers to an intellectual society.

September 15, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  35. jb2817

He should have taken her to the vet afterwards and had her put down

September 15, 2011 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  36. corrina

AC is a nice guy and very bright. if u guys see snookie as dumb, most of us would like to be that dumb and laugh all the way to the bank every week while the rest of you uneducated minimum wage earners remain where you are

September 15, 2011 at 3:56 am | Report abuse |
  37. Nathan

Wow :( What's next Palin/Snooki 2012? The world really is ending. I really wish she would just go away. I don't understand this and it makes me sad to see... Anderson Cooper: American icon, Snooki: vermin.

September 14, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Phoenix Starr

Maybe CNN is gearing up for the elections by hanging with someone from a veryb popular show, thereby making itself known to an audience of young knuckleheads who voted for Pres O-keydoke last time!!

September 14, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Dee

I cant believe the things I've read on here! Does Snooki or Anderson give a damn about what u idiots are saying? Hell No! They are living their lives to the fullest while u freaks are sitting somewhere being miserable mad because they arent! Weirdos!

September 14, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Lillibeth

Love your new show. Will be a faithful fan from now on. MORE POWER TO YOU!!!!

September 14, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  41. DreamChaser

Yeah the girl is a marketing genious...keep watching! She does a lot of charity work with the money she makes for acting out of control, it's all about marketing mixed with a little partying.

September 14, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  42. NotMad

Can't get mad at Snookie, she's actually pretty smart, look up her business she owns and how she is investing her money...She also is using these clowns to help make Snooki a household name, even the smart people that comment on CNN knows who she is...LOL

September 14, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Kevin

It's really sad snookie has no other skills to talk about...but God Bless the spray tan...Cooper needs one! :)

September 14, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  44. courtney

jeez get off Wendy back already u cant stop her from expressing herself rather u like it or not . I don't like it neither but jeez give it a rest already

September 14, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Tony

Snooki, you gotta love her! And he is so pasty white, a little tan wouldn't hurt.

September 14, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  46. jamaican queen

donot hate the player hate the game some of you the bloggers are so ignorant and selfish what comes from your mouth is just straight garbage

September 14, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  47. PTM

Well Anderson, you just lost all the credibility you had in my book. WHY in the name of all that is decent on this planet would interview this no talent, no named little tub of bs from one of the MOST ridiculous shows that has EVER been put on tv is beyond comprehension? Even MTV, which does NOT have music on it, is just rock bottom. Now you've sunk to a new low dude.

September 14, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Scott

I actually semi-respected Anderson Cooper. This is disturbing. She is an example of our societies superficial mindset, and he is turning a blind eye in exchange for ratings.

September 14, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  49. MalibuChick

This does not build a lot of credibility for CNN or its so-called reporters.

September 14, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Martin

This Snooki person really doesn't have a brain, does she?

She walked in HEELS on cobblestone? What a moron!

September 14, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  51. HBar

In the Golden Age of Feminism, I lived in a neighborhood with cobblestones. I was dating then, and would advise potential dates against heels. Not only would I be scolded for my efforts, new dates almost invariably wore heels – and broke them. Then they scolded me some more. It was kind of a test. If it went to the second date, something was right.

Snooks! Shugah! I can relate!

September 14, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Kenneth

I like AC360 and would never expect him to do something like this. I guess this is what everyone want to see...gets ratings. New low for Anderson...Another one like this and I may change over to Fox:)

September 14, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Bootymuncher

The things I would do to her .....especially J Woww..

September 14, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  54. The Madd Crapper

Anderson likes to go to gay theatres and let all the gay men, one after the other, take turns giving him a dirty Sanchez.

September 14, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Hootie and the Buttfish

Anderson want to be sprayed in the face with Snooki cat urine.

September 14, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Andrea M

It takes a real man to be able to go to war and disaster zones, then still be willing to go spray tanning with Snooki.

September 14, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Jo Madre

Wow! The same 5 year old keeps using different names to go on and on about poop and pee. Does your mommy and daddy know you're on a adult, big boy website. Surely you can find a site devoted to feces and have a ball talking with other quarter wits? What a loser!

September 14, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Akira

What does Snooki need a tan for? She's already got the complexion of an Oompa Loompa. :P

September 14, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Drew

Disappointment is what I feel. The only reason why I believe Anderson had Snooki as a guest is for ratings. But what quality of ratings? She claimed AC was too pale. That's a superficial statement. Does tanning make a person more acceptable? For her, iIt's all what looks good on the outside, not the quality of a person on a soul level. And AC you went with it, and for ratings? or are you as superficial as Snooki? I'm disappointed. Hope you wake up and give your audience for this show something to really learn from, have fun without thinking we have to change who we are. Good luck!

September 14, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Maryann

I agree with tracie and I would let Anderson Cooper dump his ham salad in my face any old time.

September 14, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Bev3

I honestly clicked just to read the comments. They make my morning

September 14, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • DBM

Tell me about it. Makes you realize the type of people who actually have time to write endless and useless comments on every single news story. You see the same names pop up on every page.

September 14, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  62. corn holio!!

Pick a winner there snookie! A big greener for the coop,,,oops! He likes corn holio's instead...doesn't he? Lol poo licker!!!

September 14, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Paco

Snooki was just a way for Anderson to hopefully interview and then get The Situation in his mouth or HUMPHole.

September 14, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  64. cornholio

Snookie is just poo.....poo lickers....

September 14, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  65. cornholio

Anderson!!!! You poo licker!!!! Snookie is poo!

September 14, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  66. Vince

I was really looking forward to this new talk format for Anderson because he does such a great job as a reporter....but Snooki? In your first week? I just removed the series recording from the DVR. Epic fail.

September 14, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  67. kandie

O.M.G. I THINK U ALL NEED TO GET A FREAKIN LIFE........

September 14, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  68. Bob S

WOW – hard hitting reporting – on Snooki? TV has fallen to the lowest depths it possibly can. We made nobodies from NJ and made them stars. What does that say about America? No wonder no other countries take us seriously.

September 14, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  69. derek

I'd pound snooki like a gorilla! And anderson too lol. Jersey Shore is the best show ever.

September 14, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  70. Not an American!!

Snooki for President!!!
    No wonder the world has no respect for Americans when this is considered 'newsworthy'!!

September 14, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  71. Observer

Anderson Cooper is a liberal stooge. The only thing I would like to see him do is self-immolate.

September 14, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  72. Tammy

Wendy! Please stop posting and go see a therapist! Ps...your comments sound like your own fantasies:)

September 14, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  73. Bill

I heard they also went to the bar to pickup guys. Just being girls

September 14, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  74. JP

Just to clarify ... this is not Anderson Cooper's first on-air spray tan ... see link:
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdWSJH5N968&w=640&h=390]

September 14, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  75. Fan

Two people of equal intelligence and obviously similar social visions.

September 14, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  76. tv22

Wow, one of the main CNN anchors is now down to this level? It's amazing they give this guy a prime time show. Anderson is okay when he sticks to the news, but I can't stand the way he whines when people won't come on his program. Perhaps people don't think he's relevant. Except Snookie of course. Journalistic excellence on display...

September 14, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  77. Trixie

Wendy jealous of da White successful man. Resentful of his success & the success of his family.
    Wendy doesn't seem successful in life.

September 14, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  78. NukeNJ

Snookie is so marinated in spray tan that it has replaced the 4 outer layers of her skin. Her cranial cavity has also been saturated with the bronze goop.

September 14, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  79. pet groomer

I agree with Maryann, where is the moderator?

September 14, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  80. Tammy

geez hon you done yet.. signed your lovely wife, tcc:

September 14, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  81. sharon peters

i am trying to moderate. Please post slowly. I am 85.

September 14, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  82. Jo Madre

I want to know how these people are writing posts with a straight jacket on?

September 14, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  83. Maryann

Aren't these blogs moderated? Is there a moderator around, CNN? I cannot even continue to read these disgusting posts.

September 14, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
    • @Maryann

my suggestion is to ignore this troll or hit abuse so they are deleted.

September 14, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  84. Maryann

This 'wendy' person is a disgusting troll. Obviously has some issues with being gay. Maybe if he/she came out of the closet there would be less anger and fear.

Most of the time, when people talk about being gay non-stop, it means they have a secret of their own.

September 14, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  85. Jo Madre

I have a question for all of you....who has had more guys....Snooki or Anderson?

September 14, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  86. oh yeah!

I hate Snookie so much that's why I wanna bone her, she not pretty but I don't know why I would want to do it

September 14, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
    • @oh yeah

how much booze and drugs would that take? puke!!!!!!!!! i wouldn't touch that with some one else's tool!

September 14, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  87. sharon peters

hello everyone.

September 14, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
    • beverly

Anderson Cooper investigative journalist? I think not. More like Pooper Snooper.

September 14, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  88. MoonDancer

Why does anyone waste a second of their day on Snooki or the rest of her idiotic friends!

September 14, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Snooki

Why does anyone waste a second of their day on MoonDancer or the rest of her idiotic friends!

September 14, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  89. humtake

Well, AC's cred just took a huge blow. I never really watched anything of his before except in passing while flipping through channels, and now you can be sure I never will. I'm not sure why he would want to report on garbage when there are better things to report on.

September 14, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  90. TheTraveler

What's next? Cooper takes Snooki to a clinic have her tubes tied?

September 14, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  91. Mary Ann

No wonder this world is in trouble. Most of the above comments are down right nasty. Live and let live people. This man is respected in the news world.

September 14, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  92. Searching for an Atheist Extremist

I think Anderson's IQ just dropped by 3 points... Luckily for him that still at least twice as high as the right wing, tea bagger, christian nuts IQ's combined as a whole.

September 14, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  93. patNY

You all know Cooper is a semi-closetted gay man...my friends have spotted him with his bf many times at the gay bars.

September 14, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
    • xjdavid

...and? Besides the fact that he's gay is irrelevant, his mom is Gloria Vanderbilt. How could he NOT be gay?

September 14, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  94. am_badass_a_dor

That woman is an idiot. Yet people idolize her. Why?! Is it because she is on the picture box in your house? I have never watched an episode to know this chick is a moron

September 14, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  95. Mike Distance

Anderson Cooper and Snooki, two peas in a pod, I see no difference between the two.

September 14, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  96. Kevin in Atlanta

Getting kissed by Snooki is how the movie Contagion started, right?

September 14, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  97. Rich

Anderson Cooper is a mans man. I do like him and respect whatever he prefers.

September 14, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  98. Timmie

I herd we are having hotdofs and tatertots for lunch today ! YES ! I likes me some tatertots.

September 14, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  99. tom

i used to have respect for cooper until the night he laughed out of control like a little school girl a few weeks back. i mean he was an embarassment to little school girls. it was pathetic and ended my viewership

September 14, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
    • @Wendy

not every one wants to hear about your fantasies. get a life loser

September 14, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Yea

@Wendy have you such a deplorable life that you have nothing better to do but make fun of someone else who has a job and education?

September 14, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Susan - Canada

I cannot believe the posts I am reading here.....some of you are total a**holes. God...I wonder what kind you people you are....where in the hell do half of you work...if you work at all. You would never speak to anyone this way face to face....bunch of cowards. And I too, wonder where the moderators are? This is ridiculous, that they would allow these ugly comments about one of their own reporters.

September 14, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Alicia

Andreson Cooper is a wonderful and a very talented reporter. He is very smart and highly educated so if he decided to make a show (such as his new daytime program), he will do whatever it takes to do so. Notice, there is no advertisement of this show on any major networks or elsewhere, yet, we all are talking about him and his new show. He knows just what to do to get people talking and thus get attention to his new show. Andreson is quite a serious person and yet he is able to relax and get a spray tan with Snookie. I think that it is quite nice of him to even speak with her considering she is as dumb as a rock. Good luck to you Anderson in your new endeavors!

September 14, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  101. kandie

Who cares put some real news on dont people have enough to deal wit in their own lives ugh...

September 14, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  102. Captain Slapaho

A true career moment for Cooper, I am sure...

September 14, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  103. Lost

Who cares???? Snookie is an idiot!!

September 14, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  104. W-M

P.S wendy, he goes into war zones, also there after a major quake. If that's a sissy then I'd hate to see what you think is opposite! Perhap you yourself should go to a war zone and try and help. Maybe then and only then will you understand. Good luck with that!

September 14, 2011 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  105. W-M

Wow kids like him? Really wendy? What kind of school did you go too? Sounds cruel and mean. I'm still having a hard time grasping "kids like him" are you meaning gay? Please stop this we don't need another Columbine. Get it together and stop judging, because the same microscope you look at Anderson under someone will look at you.

September 14, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
    • MD

Hey Wendy, take your trashy, ignorant comments elsewhere. You have already proven you have no class. So shut it, tramp!!

September 14, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  106. Timmie

tattoos are just nasty. my mom says people with them probably have cooties.

September 14, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Dean

thats because your mom is probably a religious freak who blows the minister at ur local church

September 14, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  107. thanks AC

The more we see snooki now, the sooner everyone will be tired of her and she will be history.

September 14, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Brenda

Yeah, we need more snooki...more youtube clips of her getting punched in the face.

September 14, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  108. joanna lont

I love you Anderson cooper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 14, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  109. Eagle

WHO CARES!!!

September 14, 2011 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  110. Eagle

Who gives a F___K!!!!

September 14, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  111. Tattoo'd Princess

Despite what you may think of Anderson he has put in enough time to be able to sit back and relax and have a little fun...For the people that say he is not crediable I think that is just jealousy as you may not have the intelligence or the personality to get to where he has gotten...

September 14, 2011 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  112. JD

Why would you give a nothing like Snooki the time of day?

September 14, 2011 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
    • V. P.

My sentiments exactly.

September 14, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
    • opinion

It is no wonder the rest of the world thinks we Americans are stupid.

September 14, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Jack Danijel

ratings for his new show maybe?

September 14, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Brenda

I clicked on this....I hate myself.

September 14, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
    • marly

Yes, but Anderson you are mistaken. I just watched the video from your website. Snooki didn't say "it's like another country" she said "it is". Yeah, she is an idiot, but not a constant idiot :) He's makin money off of her. American's got nothing better to talk about, cuz they avoid real life: the rest of the world.

September 14, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

to get some nookie

September 14, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hitman2020

Cause' she has a round, orange ass!

September 14, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  113. tim

Who ever used the term Sissy. Well enough said the man has traveled the world war zone disaster zones and now he has the good humor to Tan with a bafoon like snookie I wish I had his job

September 14, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  114. Jeremy

AC is the most awesome reporter.He has been to many countries since he was very young and has filed some great reports from war zones to disaster zones. I was happy to meet him on the National Mall in DC the evening before the inaguration. I hope he stays with CNN for many years.

September 14, 2011 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
    • BP

I agree. One of the best reporters of our time.

September 14, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Mmeemmee

I'm glad this made the front page of CNN.com. Way to keep the people updated with real news we need.

September 14, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
    • me

Well, maybe, but interviewing "Snookie", isn't helping his credentials in that area. Maybe you hit it on the head by saying "of our time". That restricts it to this era of idiotainment journalism. I would have a lot of trouble picturing Edward R. Murrow interviewing Snookie.

September 14, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
    • ready

you realize meee that there is like 20 article of news and about 50+ articles on the main page. You had MANY choices before coming here, stop being an idiot

September 14, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
    • CM

Really? The best reporter of our time? Your standards must be pretty low. Anyone reporter (or network for that matter) who would dedicate time to getting a spray tan with "Snooki" is not a true journalist. Is CNN the new E! channel?

September 14, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bruce B

"AC is the most awesome reporter" ??? Are you kidding me? Like he is all of the following: A geek; goofy as in the cartoon character; strange looking; and a true oddball in this universe!! On top of these, lately he and his "shtick" is so far from being normal that it's become a joke as in ridicules!!! He has taken the 10:00 period after the 9:00 PM Morgan show to new depths and got to the point where I have started to turn away completely not just from his show but also from others I use to enjoy viewing as in John King's show and even Morgan's too. Quite frankly if CNN wants to push their viewers to Fox and other stations keep employing this PUTS! CNN had a great line up at one time. Once Larry King went away and you allowed Cooper the freedom of becoming a freak show you lost me to the point where I may never tune in again or at least downsize my desire to come home and put on the TV on channel 32 (Central NJ Cable TV channel I receive CNN on). Total turn off. What can the CNN management have been thinking? Hello CNN, where are your brains. It's becoming trash TV as in tabloid journalism!!!! CNN blew it big time!!!!!

September 14, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Burbank

I would say that is true about Anderson, so I don't know why he has stooped to this cheap, daytime trash show. Snooki?? Really?? What next? Now that he has a spray tan, maybe a big hyped up interviews with Paris Hilton on should men wear polka dots with plaid to a Beverly Hills club? Maybe a trailer trash hair pulling segment a la Jerry Springer? How low can he go???

September 14, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jeff

And it's great that a reporter of his stature has to report on "no nothing", "do nothing" MTV no-stars. What is Anderson doing? Could he not get a real star or someone thats actually relevent to society?

September 15, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Evel Knievel

Better be careful, he might scratch your eyes out for saying that.

September 14, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  116. Dr. Matthews

Hmmm. Catholic Schools? LOL. That's what they were like when I was there.

September 14, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  117. MD

Shut it you ignorant tramp.

September 14, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  118. HowIronic

Yup...he is the sissy that gets beat up and makes it big in life and you're the failure sitting at home commenting on him. How ironic...huh? Keep negative comments to yourself (then again I just made one about you....lol)

September 14, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  119. Chester M' Lester

Timmie, do you like candy and old vans with blacked out windows and lava lamps? I also have a puppy you can play with.

September 14, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  120. CN

wow wendy, for being such an Anderson Cooper hater, you have spent alot of time here this am

September 14, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  121. MD

'Wendy', you have already proven you are a mental case. You're so not funny, in fact you are downright sad. Go be a loser somewhere else.

September 14, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  122. NJ

She doesn't live in NJ, nor do we want any of those losers back in our State. Only one of them lives in NJ and his daddy is rich, so he will never have to work. Must be nice Mr. Situation.......

September 14, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  123. Jessica, NJ

Yes, All but one of these fools is from another state and most of them are from Staten Island so don't blame Jersey for all of them. We just wish these Bennies would Go Home!

September 14, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  124. Mohammed

"Ac was never a credible journalist"????????? Um gtfo. what planet are you from? Please I am begging you to tell us what a credible journalist is because I am baffled. Reporting news? check. Reporting facts and calling people on their lies? check, being imbedded in a warzone? check, reporting from areas of human crisis such as famine and genocide? check, reporting from disaster areas such as hurricane catrina? check. interviewing politicians and actually asking them hard questions? check. etc.

And by the way this is a TALK SHOW, not a NEWS SHOW. theres AC 360, and then there is ANDERSON. Obviously you have never watched AC 360. Or you have and didnt understand english. dont know

September 14, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  125. DBM

I used to watch Anderson's reports from the battlefield, but then lately all his news programs, never mind the talk show parts, all have his name stamped on it..... Anderson 360, and Anderson.... let's try to focus on the news and not have his ego get in the way of things please. And then he had his Planet in Peril show... and most of his programs feature only one expert along with a load of glitz. It would be nice to see a panel on different topics for a change....

September 14, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Michael

Yep, just a couple of gals out on the town.

September 14, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |