While you were working...
September 13th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Marital affair rumors may have tried to destroy this bromance, but Will Smith and Marc Anthony are still going strong. The two were spotted watching the Miami Dolphins vs. New England Patriots on Monday night, the photo at the link shows.  [AOL]
  • While other 17-year-olds are discussing....whatever it is 17-year-olds discuss, Justin Bieber is looking towards the future: By the time he's 25, he wants to be married...and maybe even with a few kids. Note, Beliebers: He did not say he wanted to marry NOW. [WWD]
  • Eva Longoria gives perhaps the most non-committal, shoulders shrugged answer in the history of non-committal, shoulders shrugged answers in response to the question of whether she'd get married again. "I'm not opposed to it," she says. Next time, Eva, just say "meh." [Access Hollywood]
  • Ah, young, beautiful, CW vampire drama love: "Vampire Diaries" actors Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev are counting the ways they love each other. Also, their show is returning this week. They just thought you should know. [Us Weekly]
  • Twitter world: "Office" star Kate Flannery has joined you. "6 yrs.ago I got on a spaceship called MYSPACE," she says in her first tweet. "Like Kate Mullgrew of the Starship Enterprise i board the SS TWITTER. Greetings, Geeks!" [Twitter]

Filed under: While you were working

1. FIX IN TX

@*sigh* ~ I am one person that posts under my name & only my name. I don't belief I have ever said a mean thing on here. Also, I would not like to loss you as a friend. Ignore the trolls. That's what I try to do until I try to (in vain at times) to call for peace. Have a great day! Don't let this get you down because after all it is just words on a blog in cyberspace.

September 14, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. *sigh*

Whatever..it is just crazy.

September 14, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  3. *sigh*

They haven't been coming on as much saying much. A few people said yesterday that once they kept it on this blog they were okay with it. I come on and say hi and venture on to other blogs. Yes I have been going under other names but that all started with what happened a few weeks back. I have been on this site for a long time and I have never seen anything so crazy. My name, my new names are being used and people are getting p!ssed off at me for things I'm not even saying. Yes I can understand why using personal info can come back at you. People are using it on me now. If you are reading this and you know who you are, I have been keeping things low key. If you want to call me names and say bad things about me then I guess you are not the person I met back then. and I'm sorry you really feel that way about me but then again I can't say it's you that wrote it and not a troll. If you don't want to be friends anymore just say so. I feel like you hate me now and I don't even know why. Saying hi won't kill you.

September 14, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Troll X

get an email or twitter acct for all the blah blah. comment on the article. keep the "how ya doin" for another place or prepare for the onslaught

September 14, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  5. FIX IN TX

@To FIX IN TX ~ As I posted I have kept my personal life off here since the entire blow-up about 2 weeks ago. I have been using the dummy email address for that. I do not try to figure out who is trolling who, I have better things to do. I am just the person who tries to call for peace/ceasefire. Last week, even Gronthar, the King of Trolls agreed to peace. I just comment on the articles and do some shout outs to people who I don't have email addresses or phone numbers to. I am sorry if this is upsetting. Since the peace/ceasefire the people leaving the longest messages have mostly been people complaining about friendships formed. Again, I apologize. Please forgive & forget. Live is too short.

September 14, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  6. FIX IN TX

Anyway ~ Hi everybody from a very hot state of Texas! Hi @charlie ~ don't work too hard! Hi @MoonDancer & Peace ~ please send some cool weather & rain this way! Hi @Happy Cow ~ Hope you & your cat are happy this day! Hi @Mario ~ things will get better! Follow @charlie's advice just don't let your chin dip too far down. Hi @Beautiful Vixen & Fernace ~ hope classes aren't too much of a drag! @Elvis ~ are you hiding or eating something good? @Karen, Josie, Gemini & anyone I forgot and I apologize if I did I hope y'all have a good peaceful day!

September 14, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  7. james

Ok

September 14, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  8. MoonDancer

Mario- sorry to hear that you have so much drama in your life right now! We're here to help, if you need it! Try to stay positive. Things always get better sooner or later! Hang in there!

September 14, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  9. MoonDancer

Hey Fix! You know, I'm always on your side. Where did the friendliness go? Nothing wrong with kidding around with folks, but it's going off the deep end again! Can we keep it civil? We will see!

September 14, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  10. FIX IN TX

SORRY for the almost duplicate entry but CNN took almost 15 minutes to post it. I stand by the messages though. Truce anybody?

September 14, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  11. FIX IN TX

ONE –> I don't bother with the trolls and trying to figure out who is who. TWO –> If you remember, I was the person who asked for peace last week after a week of this garbage. THREE –> I am going to ask for peace again before this turns into another week of garbage. Will anyone else join me? Haven't we had enough yet?

September 14, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • To FIX IN TX

There is no such thing as peace among trolls.

Second of all, I understand you're upset over all the spam back and forth, but don't you think it's justified when you put out all your personal lives for all of us to see? There are no guidelines on how to comment other than to follow CNN's guidelines, but it's really hard to want to comment on the article and then have to scroll down through 10 long essays about how the weather has been and who is healthy and who is recovering from tough times or who is taking what exam. It's also tough to have sympathy for people you don't even know. People can be so naive to trust others online (including those who believe that Troll X is really Troll X and not Troll Y in disguise). You just got to take things as they are and move on. Find alternate ways to keep in touch if this is bothering you. For all I know, I could be talking to Troll X or Y right this moment... but that's just my two cents... here's to hoping that you are not one of the trolls.

September 14, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Mr. Ed

I confess! im the troll

September 14, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  13. FIX IN TX

What in the world is going on here?We had a week of trolls, now the one you trolled hardly ever comes on here anymore. Then on Thursday, I asked for peace and alot jumped on board. Yesterday 1 person made a rogue comment at Happy Cow and all this gets started because Mr. T tried to defend her. Why? Can't we forget all this and go back to peace & quiet? Everybody seemed so much happier. Y'all didn't want personal stuff on here and I have complied. I have used the dummy email. Is anyone going to join me again in a call for peace?

September 14, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Grothnar, King of Trolls

@WHOEVER: all of my clan has been busy on other blogs. by agreement, we leave this one alone. kindly do the same.

September 14, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  15. Hondo Crouch

Richard Fore is king of the D!ckheads. aka Panty-Wearing Fairy, tracie, mr. Lucci, & portalpunk.

September 14, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  16. The FAKE Richard Fore

O dont be 2 quick 2 give that sob credit for my work there...lmfao. hijacked it. for my own sick pleasure...roflmfao. k im going 2 be nice. had my fun. i was a pretty buzy troll on here this morn..i only learn from the best...woooo weeee. alright peeps carry on..being nice now. sry if i cuz any problems

September 14, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  17. Mr. Ed

Lmfao!!! you ppl r so funny! thanks for the laugh.

September 14, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  18. itsamemario

good mornin all. @moondancer hello, im ok how r you? im actually in a situation that is way drama and emotionally..draining. i feel like im some big becon for sad and hopeless ppl because of my nature and its getting to be a bit much..

September 14, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  19. Guess Who I AM

Im wearing pink lacy underwear...who is wearing it? FIX, Evel, Alecia, Get a room, Happy Cow, Vixen, Charlie, Mad, Richard Fore, starfire, moondancer, peace, mr. ed, mario, random troll, portalpunk, tracie, etc..the answer may surprise you that why ppl should not say things w/o knowing the facts

September 14, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
    • What???

LOL.

"ppl should not say things w/o knowing the facts"

That's what these people trying to "guess the troll/fake alias" are doing. Linking names with names just because everyone wants to be a new Sherlock Holmes. I could've sworn these guys did their "detective" work at Scooby Doo Mysteries, Inc... just so unbelievably flawed.

September 14, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  20. What We Have Here

Is the failure 2 communicate. I think you're all fools. fighting on a blog n you dont even know who is who anymore...lmao

September 14, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ What We Have Here)

CNN should post your comment up... humorous and spot on (no sarcasm intended).

While I admit I still do check out this article, I don't bother commenting here anymore.

I am not Richard Fore (sorry "@ peace"), but to "Richard Fore" you are doing one heck of a job on these people.

September 14, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  21. Really

First off do you even know who is who on here anymore for you to make that comment? Just saying...anyone that is starting trouble would be you. You are putting words in people's mouth. Hate is a strong word. It's not hard for someone to pretend to be someone they're not on here. Nice to know you think of her as a fool. How about a name to go with your comment so she can know who you are.

September 14, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  22. alecia

Good morning all my peeps? Whats going on? I wasnt here all day yesterday! Anyway everyone have a good day and all you haters if youre going to call us names please use a dictionary! And @matt- haha good one! Havent had to use them in a while!

September 14, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  23. @ troll

What did alecia do ? U made beautiful hate her. U say things about her weight and turned ppl against her-Y ? Her and beautiful were friends here. Who u going to start sh!t with now and turn against each other ? I hope beautiful knows she got fooled again.

September 14, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  24. Aflac

All is know is some1 said something bad 2 another person on another blog. that that person should go f*** a duck and im not happy at all w/tat comment. nope im not happy.

September 14, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  25. MoonDancer

Richard Fore- Or should I call you Tina? What's the problem, did you miss me that much?

September 14, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  26. @ @ Evil Queen

ahhh maybe he knew evil queen was just that...being evil and is very p!ssed off at him. He prob just figured she was running her mouth again w/o thinking. maybe that wasn't even her and was someone else. who knows anymore who is who on here anymore. Maybe she is gettin the curse and her head is spinning aroiund and she is throwing up pea soup. I mean who knows. When you are evil thats just what happenes...who knows..lol

September 14, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
    • @ @ @ Evil Queen

These people change their aliases more often than Lady Gaga changes her attire and Jennifer Lopez changes men.

September 14, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  27. MoonDancer

Good morning all! Hey, don't bring me into this. I wasn't on all day! I am not Tina! I would never have an unkind word for anyone. Not my style! Remember, I'm the have a great day person. Charlie-did you have an exhausting day? School & work= very long day! Mario-how's life today? Fix-feeling better? Happy Cow-my best to you & your kitty friend! Howdy's to Alecia, B.V., Carrieann, Fernace, Starrfire, Peace, Elvis, Mr. Ed, Mad, & I'm sure I'm forgetting somebody (sorry about that!). Well, I think fall rolled in last night. It's chilly out there! Kind of like these previous posts! What happened to the "let's all get along"? Grothnar, call in your trolls, cause they have been very busy trying to stir up trouble! Naughty little trolls! If you are going to troll me, at least, spell my name right! I hope everyone has a great day! Even the trolls!

September 14, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  28. @ peace

Richard fore,aka foreskin of the d!ck, is get a room.Have a nice trip.

September 14, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  29. Peace

@Richard Fore, Your doing a fine job, you have me all confused! LOL!

September 14, 2011 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  30. Peace

Hi again BV! This is all confusing. IDK who is who anymore. Have you figured this out? If so, fill me in. As for today, when it gets chilly outside I make chili inside! Running errands, making chili, & I think I'll go to my Mom's & share some chili w/her. We head out on our roadtrip Thurs! I can hardly wait!!! How's your day lookin'?

September 14, 2011 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  31. Richard Fore

i enjoy make ppl life he11. im king of the trolls bc nobody knows who is really who. i highjack names and ppl think the worse of them....lol. where is moodancer n cow? cow gotten eaten by his cat?

September 14, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  32. Beautiful Vixen

Hi Peace...still warm. I don't think that's Ed /Evil Queen. @Done with this..don't let them chase you away. @Peace, doing anything fun today or just work?

September 14, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  33. Peace

Good am? WTH is all this? Hi Fix! I agree w/ya completely about Justin Bieber! @Troll. As for my sis, She has a beautiful smile! Yes she has ALL her teeth, btw. Also, she is not "Tina". (She doesn't play those games) Mr. Ed! So glad to "see" you! I missed ya, where have ya been? You always made me laugh, I miss that. (Things haven't been too funny 'round here lately) Hi BV! Is it suddenly Fall or what? It's 50 degrees out right now! Burrrrr! Have a good day all!

September 14, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  34. alecia

seems like mr ed is off his meds again... sigh. I knew it wouldn't last

September 14, 2011 at 6:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Matt

Alecia I have a question, did they have to use the jaws of life to get you out of your airplane seat?

September 14, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  35. done with this blog

some people know how to behave... some don't. I'm done with this cr@p. bye

September 14, 2011 at 6:41 am | Report abuse |
  36. carrieann

Well not only are the rabid baboon offspring out and about tonight but it looks like they broke into the liquor cabinet as well!

September 14, 2011 at 5:28 am | Report abuse |
  37. boot

I dont know whats uders any1's boot but all i know is im hungry

September 14, 2011 at 4:39 am | Report abuse |
  38. The REAL Mr. Ed

Bc if u r...lets get this party started. at least im not hiding under sum f***a.ng king troll name. come on now...say ur peace and let's get it started. u dont kn f***.ing sh** n u want 2 run ur f****ng mouth bout me. i'll show what's under my boot

September 14, 2011 at 3:52 am | Report abuse |
  39. The REAL Mr. Ed

Mf r u talking 2 me?

September 14, 2011 at 3:47 am | Report abuse |
  40. alecia

I love me men big, wet and hot. in daisy dukes shorta

September 14, 2011 at 3:34 am | Report abuse |
  41. u r an idiot

^idiot^

September 14, 2011 at 2:33 am | Report abuse |
  42. Gary the gay guy

Oh, no you didn't! I'll have you know Charlie is my man! He woke up with me this mornin, whispering sweet nothings in my ear. It was romantic but it could have been better if his breath wasn't funky as he\\ . but I do love him and he loves me. Sorry ladies.

September 14, 2011 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
  43. @Tina

Yes moondancer aka tina he speaks highly of u so here u r now. Get of this blog there r really personal stuff dealing w here

September 14, 2011 at 1:40 am | Report abuse |
  44. Tina

Don't mess wit Charlie that's my man.

September 14, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  45. Evil Queen

@Get a room: At least c.c. gave out a fake email address like you wanted him to do. If I can remember correctly you were talking the talk but didn't do the walk (for our business). You need to stop coming on here an being so judgmental. It actually turned out to be an eye opener bc a k/unt and a ba$tard don't mix.

September 14, 2011 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Evil Queen

Get a room never commented...

September 14, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
    • CNN Police

Mr. Ed, way to make an outrageous comment worthy of reporting. Irrelevant and inappropriate. We shall put your comments under further review.

September 14, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  46. Eddie

I dont know what goiong on here but oii just lost my thoughts

September 14, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  47. Moodancer

Yes...b-tch ..charlie is all mine. im old and i just had him broke up his 11 yers relationship so i can ride him like me harley we no front teeth. im good at gumming...best hre bj in tx and mi

September 14, 2011 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  48. @Alecia

Oh i forgot to add the wink k -unt! have a good night. I think we know where we stand..wink. ~ xoxo

September 13, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  49. @Grothnar

Oh hi alecia...

September 13, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  50. @Grothnar

This $h!t needs to end. No need to bring up jumping of ships. There is one person that started going after another in a different direction which I have choose to ignored. (I'm not going to say names)..yes I've noticed it as well as some of my blog friends. Am I glad this sh!t ended.?..yes I am. Yes it would have have gotten all ugly bc I would have gotten all kunt on her a$$ bc the b!@ch was heading in that direction and she sure won't have be able to handle herself. Who jump ship or what have you...i don't give a damn. To attack me personally...then bring it on kunt and see which kunt wins..just make sure you stand the heat. I'm I making myself clear when I say we need to end this?

September 13, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  51. are u

R u talking bout mr ed?

September 13, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  52. FIX IN TX

@BV, MoonDancer, Peace, fernace, Happy Cow, vacationing starrfire, alecia, hard workin charlie crack, karen, josie, mario, mad, evel, Gemini & anyone I forgot I hope y'all had great days and even better nights! As to the article ~ whatever Justin you are 17 if married with children by 25 you'll probably be divorced and paying alimony by 30. Will Smith & Marc Anthony ~ 2 guys never went to a ball game together?

September 13, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Grothnar, King of Trolls

he is no more. the rogue has joined the other pesky insects on the bottom of my boots.

September 13, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  54. @king troll

Who r u talking bout anyway?

September 13, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  55. FIX IN TX

@King of Trolls ~ Dear sir: please forgive me for misspelling your name on the previous page. I humbly apologize. Thank you for speaking you sir.

September 13, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Beautiful Vixen

Just on a break and want to say hi to all. Enjoy your night :~)

September 13, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Grothnar, King of Trolls

First. Now a word: there are rogues among you. It is not any of our clan. Surely, one who has been banished from his own tribe. Peace to all who behave.

September 13, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |