'The Amazing Race'
September 13th, 2011

Gallery: Fall TV preview

Football season is getting underway, school's back in session, and in some places, it's actually starting to feel like fall. One thing's been missing thus far, though: The return of some of our favorite shows.

We've rounded up photos from a few returning series in the gallery above - which premieres are already programmed into your DVR?

1. 3D TVs

I just could not leave your web site before suggesting that I extremely loved the usual information a person provide in your visitors? Is going to be again often to inspect new posts

April 23, 2012 at 3:09 am | Report abuse |
  2. Becky

House! Love that show!

September 25, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  3. aries

Although im upset that Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior isnt coming back

September 25, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  4. aries

The fall tv season is the best with shows like supernatural on THE CW of course theSIMPSONSONS & the other shows on Foxs sunday nights and you cant forget CBS, NBC, & the ABC channels with shows like CSI, NCIS, THE MENTALIST, AND THE LYING GAME I literally have a block of shows to watch or put on the DVR every night of the week.

September 25, 2011 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  5. doug

How could abc cancel the only good show they had – no ordinary family ? i have not been this upset since fox canceled dark angel . well , at least i'll be looking forward to terra nova & house also ncis .

September 25, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  6. miley

I am looking forward to icarly

September 23, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  7. TaRaysha

I LOVE Fox's "The New Girl" so funny. I watched it twice and laughed just as hard the second time. Great show good job folks.

September 23, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  8. peter

Im looking for house and ncis....and of course a new favorite called obama gets his ass booted out of dc comming in november

September 23, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  9. Dagwood

Two and a half men no Charlie will stink

September 22, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  10. D

I cant see the pictures on my phone, but I am looking forward to The Incredible Dr Pol on National Geographic Wild!

September 22, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  11. bianca

Its all about dexter!!By far one of the best tv shows out there!

September 22, 2011 at 3:32 am | Report abuse |
  12. aubrey

What about csi miami & the boomdocks those r 2 of my fav's.

September 22, 2011 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  13. Anna

I look forward to DEXTER and GAME OF THRONES!

September 20, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Tj

Sounds like a great season of television!

September 20, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Bucktooth

Law and Order SVU, Undercover Boss, Dr. G. Medical Examiner!

September 17, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  16. janmarie vontersch

come see me;

September 17, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Jdub

Dexter baby!!!!! Man of my dreams...

September 17, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  18. what about Being Human

What about Being Human

September 17, 2011 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  19. Beamer

SOA is one of tv's best shows!! Also looking forward to The Mentalist and Big Bang Theory.

September 15, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  20. akfrizz

The Walking dead
    dexter
    the good wife
    ncis
    Law and Order
    svu
    true blood
    nuff said

September 15, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  21. kat

Can't wait for Dexter, :)

September 15, 2011 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  22. NCIS Junky

NCIS. Have to know what the New Secnav has Tony doing. NCIS LA. Want to know what's the deal with Heady

September 14, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  23. NCIS Junku

September 14, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Mrs.Page

Can't wait for southpark and ru pauls drag race "you betta werk"

September 14, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  25. SweeneyToddsKid

I only care care about Criminal Minds and CSI really.Oh! and House. When they all comming out?

September 14, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  26. shocked

This is one of the friendliest comments list Ive ever read. Im glad that people are finally acting so civilized & not ripping on eachother just cause of the different shows they watch. Bravo America, Bravo : )

September 14, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  27. bro-code

@tv all the way dude those are all awsome shows but dont forget that tosh.o is coming back too. thats one of my favorites

September 14, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Ma Dumps

Another reason to watch shows online

September 14, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  29. tv all the way

How I Met Your Mother, Two & A Half Men, South Park, & a hell of alot more shows on the way : )

September 14, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  30. No TV

Looks like another season of Netflix and Redbox for me! TV is so overrated and boring...

September 14, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  31. BFWG

How could you all be forgetting the Walking Dead. Best show to be on this fall.

September 14, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  32. Trazey

Am I the only one that thinks Casey & Morgan (with Jeffster in tow of course) should get their own spin-off on CHUCK????

September 14, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  33. Trazey

OMG PLEASEEEEE have the Raj & Penny thing be a dream!!! I don't want this awesome show to jump the shark in that manner ~~~~ dreammmm please!!!

September 14, 2011 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  34. freddy

Agree with shawn S.O.A is the best show on tv however I am excited to see how ashton kuther plays into two and a half men

September 14, 2011 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  35. Elmo Riffcan

Fringe,House,X-Factor,A.I.,throw in some Science Fiction shows and something we never saw before, then you have a season worth watching! Surprise me TV execs!!! Elmo has spoken.

September 14, 2011 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
  36. Peronna

Ncis for sure...

September 14, 2011 at 6:51 am | Report abuse |
  37. Dottie

You didn't see breaking bad, did you ?

September 14, 2011 at 5:12 am | Report abuse |
  38. Shaun

Sons of Anarchy! And Big Bang Theory is all I care about!

September 14, 2011 at 5:09 am | Report abuse |
  39. Dottie

Did you see Bily the exterminator season four they had the alligator mating call and bobcat crow feathers trap. – The Georgia style of pluckin alligators from a pond is the way to go.

September 14, 2011 at 4:43 am | Report abuse |
  40. hugh

The Playboy Club!!!

September 14, 2011 at 1:59 am | Report abuse |
    • humberto

What happened to Marty Stouffer Wild America ?

September 14, 2011 at 4:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Trazey

Playboy Club?? Eddie Cibrian as the poor man's Jon Hamm??? Rent MAD MEN instead lol I'll make a wager right now that this will crash and burn by Christmas!

September 14, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  41. alecia

@Shawn Im with you! Sons of Anarchy rocks! I dont know how I got hooked on it but I havent missed it yet! @Happy Cow whats mooooo with you? Have a moootastic week and keep smiling!

September 14, 2011 at 1:40 am | Report abuse |
  42. mike

There is poop every where ! Omg!

September 13, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  43. aisha

I cant wait to see my NCIS. Tony is upto something and I wonns know what.

September 13, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  44. peels

Only one show I'm waiting for is fringe.so I can find out what hap to peter?

September 13, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  45. what what in the butt

Fivesies

September 13, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  46. shawn

you put up all these garbage family friendly shows but the best TV series already returned last week, Sons of Anarchy

September 13, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Booo

Can't see the pictures on my cheapest of cheap smartphone. But I can't wait for the return of Boardwalk Empire on HBO. I also can't wait for Modern Family. I could lists about 10 more, but that's okay.

September 13, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Happy Cow

Maybne they could have dual seasons of survivor runninbg at the same time. Then the top 4 or 5 from each could merge and they could moo it out. We like to watch Survivor when we go in the barn. All the happy farm animals love it. : ) mooooo : ) Hope your day is being too wonderful : )

September 13, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  49. tivo

D*mn you dvr, I coulda been somebody

September 13, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |