While you were working...
September 12th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• We're going to guess that Kevin Hart is having a hearty laugh after his limited release film "Laugh at My Pain" opened this weekend - a hearty laugh all the way to the bank. The stand-up comedy special, with a budget of $750,000, did a rare feat for a comedy special by pulling in $2 million over the weekend after being released in 99 theaters. That's about $20,000 per theater. [L.A. Times]
  • Everyone: Maybe Madonna doesn't loathe hydrangeas as much as she said she did. We wager that you can even buy them for her now. Maybe toss their petals onto the red carpet of her next premiere. If you want to watch her stomp all over them in disgust, that is. [Madonna/YouTube]

• Forget those dainty butterfly neck tattoos, or even those symbolic tramp stamps er, lower back decorations - Snooki has gone for the guns with a new tattoo, getting a sizeable gold crown atop a pink bow inked on her bicep. [Celebuzz]
  • George Clooney apparently doesn't mind being taken to the mat: His new girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, is a former pro wrestler. [People]
  • Lest Charlie Sheen steal all the shine with the preview of his Comedy Central roast, "Two and a Half Men" has released a new theme song, complete with Ashton Kutcher's vocal stylings. [E!]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Grothnar, King of Trolls

It is not any of our people. Most likely a rogue, banished from his own tribe.

September 13, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  2. blame slap a moondancer

i think it's Richard Fore. I'm gonna tell his mommy.

September 13, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  3. FIX IN TX

Hey now people ~ we had peace and quiet reigning on here without trolls interfering on here, so why start now? Happy Cow is just having fun is that a crime? If you must know @charlie crack is in school right now, having a life, fixing to go to work. What should you be doing other than trying to start trouble? Everbody including Gonthar the King of Trolls decided to go with the peace/ceasefire last Thursday. Please comply.

September 13, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Nooooooooooo

Peace pack is not over. Don't let one person ruin for every1. Mr T stop right now. CC already posted, for the first time in a while, not him. Cease fire still in tact. It is most likly richard fore, the angry 1.

September 13, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  5. sound familiar

Mr T – r u charli. crack? U like threatening ppl. is the peace pack over?

September 13, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Mr T

At least the cow is happy. you ain't gone be too happy when I gets done wif you, fool! BE NICE OR BE GONE!

September 13, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @sad truth

Maybe happy cow served time on the milking machine and has retired. I don't think cows are able to watch tv, that could mess up some1's house. Not a sad soul, just a happy cow. Can't you smile at the simple things in life ? No, now that is sad !

September 13, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Sad Truth about Happy Cow

Happy Cow is probably some jobless person making random comments to cover up for the sadness of a miserable life. Perhaps it may be misfortune... perhaps it may be by poor decision-making... but that is how this poor soul's life is. Making moo comments... really now... what are we? Six? As if watching Barney/Teletubbies wasn't bad enough for you?

September 13, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Happy Cow

Thanks Moondancer ! : ) We do sometimes. She is a sweet lil friend. Never chases the chickens in the barnyard or anything. : )

September 13, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  10. MoonDancer

Good morning everybody! Busy day yesterday! Didn't even have time to check in and read all the posts. Happy Cow-you have a cat? Do you meow & moo together? Happy Moosday! Mario-whatever it is, hang in there. Things will get better! Charlie-how's your leg today? Feel better, buddy! Elvis-I just can't believe you don't remember us! We usually make quite an impression on people. lol To the rest of my buds, Fix, Alecia, B.V., Fernace, Starrfire, Josie, Emma, Mad, Mr. Ed, Evil, Gemini, & Peace- howdys to all of you! Wishing you all a great day! (If I forgot somebody, I apologize!) Have a great Tuesday everybody! Where is portalpunk been?

September 13, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  11. Happy Cow

I have a nice cat that sits on my back sometimes when im in the happy pasture. That way she wont get her lil paws dirty. She is a good friend and says mew. : )

September 13, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  12. Peace

@tastyLicious, Too funny! LOL! Hi BV, Seems like forever! Just ok? Well yeah, it's school. ;) @Elvis, After laughing as hard as we did...? That's ok, we remember! What is Madonna's problem w/hydrangeas, anyways? I think they're pretty cool.

September 13, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  13. Your husbands big weiner is tastyLicious

I need to take pee in snookis mouth.

September 13, 2011 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  14. Beautiful Vixen

Hi Peace, Charlie, FIX, Happy Cow, Elvis, Mario, Fern...have a great day. @Peace: School is okay. @Elvis: Have a great day fishing.

September 13, 2011 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  15. Elvis

Honey, I've met so many fans over the years, they all kinda run together. Truthfully, some years are blurry thanks to Colonel Tom Parker. I'm just layin' low. probly gonna go fishin'. see y'all later.

September 13, 2011 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  16. Peace

Charlie, BIG smiles! Mario, So sorry. :( Listen to Charlie's advice. (That's pretty good) Starrfire, I get my vaca next week!(Starting Thurs) Alecia, Thanks for shout on other blog, was feeling pretty alone! LOL Fix, Head ok? BV & Mad, How's school going? Fernace & everyone else (the list has gotten long! :o ), Have a great day! MoonDancer, Elvis must not remember us! How could that be???? HaHaHa C-y'all !

September 13, 2011 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
  17. alecia

Hello, hello everybody! Glad yall had a good weekend and wish an awesome Tuesday! Isnt Georges galpal of the moment a wrestler of some sort? If so he better watch his ps and qs because she could probably hurt him!

September 13, 2011 at 5:36 am | Report abuse |
  18. Cat

Yes..he was trying to milk me. ELVIS 2

September 13, 2011 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
  19. charlie crack

@prezpeace-just saw other blog....waaay too much fun w/ buds @ concert...

September 13, 2011 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  20. charlie crack

@mario- youre an awesome, stand up guy my dude...read my comment above "dont dip chin...". You will only be given what you can handle...listen to echoes....may be a msg within them. Stay up, keep head up bro...be safe, be good

September 13, 2011 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  21. itsamemario

hey everybody..ive been way caught up in some situation that ive made for myself..now im alone with just my echoes..but i shall rise again..yeesh im no good company at all later yall be breezy..

September 13, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  22. Sokman

Happy Cow has a cat? Do you milk it? I wouldn't think that'd make for a happy cat

September 13, 2011 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
  23. charlie crack

Hey yall...just wanted to drop a note and say hey...

September 13, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

***disregard this note**** I thought my other well wishes didnt post...sorry for duplicates

September 13, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  24. charlie crack

Hey yall...just thought I would drop a note to all my buds @prezpeace-your daughter is awesome...just fyi...@FIX- sorry I didnt get back to you, busy night. @moondancer- missed chattin with you more, was busy night...ahem...@alecia, hey you. @ms.fernace-shouts to you and hope you are well, miss talkin to yall. @BV-you too, hope all is well..@starrfire...hope vacation is a blast!!! @happy cow...mooooo, hope pasture treating you well with plenty of grazing...@mario, mad, Gemini, Evel, Josie, Karen.....hope all is well with yall too....glad everyone is happy and getting along....it is a great thing to see....@Elvis, dont know you buddy, but welcome to the wonderful group of ladies you have come across...they are great people...@ all of you....yall have a great day tomorrow and keep your head up, dont dip your chin and nobody can hit you while not looking.....once again @prezpeace-you have an awesome, tough daughter, she's a great person.....yall be safe, be good

September 13, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  25. Peace

Hey all! Pretty quiet 'round here today. Hope everyone is well...? Good eve!

September 12, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  26. FIX IN TX

Oh yea ~ Hi @fernace ~ learn anything cool yet? Hi @Happy Cow ~ Happy grazing and mooooooing to you toooo!!!

September 12, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  27. FIX IN TX

Madge ~ you are living proof that some people get more immature as they get older. I hope you teach your children better than this. @MoonDancer, Peace, Alecia, Beautiful Vixen, Elvis, Josie, Karen, Charlie, Mad, Evel, Gemini, vacationing Starrfire, Mario, and anyone I forgot ~ Hope y'all had a great Monday & a great evening! May y'all have a day tomorrow!!!

September 12, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Happy Cow

My cat was meowing loud like she was hurt. She wasnt. Just wanting to get my attention I guess. Happy Monday everyone. mooooo : )

September 12, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  29. fernace

Damm! Clooney Is a ho! He didn't even let the Elisabetta affair cool good before he jumped into it with Kiebler! I guess he likes her cookies... "if ur lookin' for the cookies keep on lookin' cause they stay in the jar, oh, oh, oh!" Ciara!!

September 12, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  30. TKL

George is such a h0

September 12, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Christina

I am sad to say that I will have to wait to see Laugh at My Pain because it is exclusive to AMC and there is no AMC near the city of Fayetteville NC...

September 12, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Superhiro

Hot damn, congrats to Kevin Hart on a crazy successful comedy special.

September 12, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  33. A.D.

Where is Portalpvnk?

September 12, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Mr. Lucci

FIRSTY again b!tches! where u at, portalpunk! dis is my house now!

September 12, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |