While you were working...
September 9th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Ali Lohan has been looking...different, these days, if the photos in question are in fact her. (And note that the picture above is from a few years back; check out the links to see the controversy causing image.) They seem to be, since Lindsay Lohan has come to her sister's defense to say that despite the rumors, Ali hasn't had plastic surgery. [Gossip Cop; Splash News]
  • What are the odds that Ashton Kutcher will just be naked all the time on this season of "Two and a Half Men"? The actor's obviously having a hard time keeping his clothes on these days. [People]
  • Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All - once the hip hop group to know if you want to hang with the cool kids, now the hip hop group to know that also has a live action TV show on Adult Swim. [L.A. Times]
  • "Glee" just loves to mess with our heads. One day key stars are said to be graduating, the next not so much. The latest Gleek rumor is that season 3 will have markedly less Ashley Fink, who plays Lauren Zizes on the Fox show. Apparently, she's not only dropping out of New Directions but she's also breaking up with bad boy Puck - quelle horreur! [TVLine]
  • While most would think long and hard before dropping $37,500 - we're in media, and that's basically the salary of all our friends –but British rapper Tinie Tempah, who purchased the Marty McFly "Back to the Future" kicks at an L.A. auction, considered it an impulse buy. He says he was just "really touched by the presentation." [TMZ]
  • Headline of the day: "Gwyneth Paltrow to play sex addict." And that's really all you need to know. [Variety]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Peace

Sorry, one more thing. Charlie, How are ya my friend? You must be doing ok, you had waaaay too much fun at the concert! ;) Good for you! Good day, Charlie!

September 12, 2011 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
  2. Peace

Hey BV & Fix! The boot & hat thing...sounds, almost, like beef jerky! There ya go Fix, enter some deep fried jerky into the contest. Sounds "blue ribbon" to me! LOL :o Good day gal-pals! (Of course everyone else, too!)

September 12, 2011 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  3. Fart Man

Im sure we will hear sumthing 2mor. they do not write blogs on sunday. get a grip n chill dude.

September 12, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  4. arch

Andy Whitfield died! He passed away on Sunday in Australia! Nothing on this site about it!

September 11, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Beautiful Vixen

@FIX: LMAO!!!! Now that's funny with the boot and hat! Sprinkle a little sugar and one is all set to go! Yum..lol

September 11, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  6. MoonDancer

Hey elvis- I live about 20 minutes from kalamazoo. You should have stopped by, I would have made you a peanut butter & banana sandwich! I was with peace in vegas, too. You were very nice!

September 11, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  7. FIX IN TX

@Gemini ~ My 1st backer ~ Have a great night – Monday and whatever the week may bring :)

September 11, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Peace

Hi all! Another w/e wrapping up. :( Hope it was good for everyone. Hey Elvis, I had my pic taken w/you in Vegas, do you remember that? LOL. Good eve all!

September 11, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  9. FIX IN TX

@Beautiful Vixen ~ I've never heard of them fried until last week. Every year there is this big contest to come up with new fried food for the state fair. At this point, I am convinced if they could a way to fry a cowboy boot or hat and have it taste ok I think they would sell it. Any way, y'all have a good night! @charlie ~ I hope you are done working for the day/weekend! Take it easy!!!

September 11, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Beautiful Vixen

@FIX: lol..not really. I never heard of it fried but the fair sounds like fun. Good night.@Elvis: What did you get at Burger King..cheese whopper meal..lol

September 11, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  11. FIX IN TX

@Beautiful Vixen ~ The State Fair of Texas announce some of the new fried food that would be there this year. Fried bubble gum and fried pineapple upside down cake are the 2 of many that I could remember, so since @Elvis is always talking food and he mentioned being at a fair I thought he might like a preview of foods to come at the State Fair of Texas. Does that help? @MoonDancer, peace, charlie, fernace, alecia, happy cow, starrfire, BV, mad, evel, mario, josie, karen and anyone I forgot have a great week at classes/work/whatever!!!

September 11, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Elvis

aah sorry, Burger King

September 11, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Elvis

not dead, just chillin, baby. keepin a low profile since that old bag saw me at the Buger King in Kalamazoo.

September 11, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Beautiful Vixen

@Everyone: Yea you too. @Charlie, Moondancer, Happy Cow: Thxs..have a great day also. Also a thxs to our troops and all who help and protect our county. God Bless! @FIX: confused..what the hell is fried bubble gum, etc..? I had pineapple upside down cake but fried..i'm I missing something here? @Elvis: for someone who doesn't leave the building..you sure talk about food and eat a lot. Can a ghost eat? lmao

September 11, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  15. MoonDancer

Good morning everyone! When I see a fireman, police offcer, or any military person, I like to tap them on the shoulder, & thank them for their service to their country! You always get a smile & a "your welcome" back. A few litttle words to these folks to show my appreciation for their service, is the very least that I can do! Have a peaceful 9/11 everyone, a day nobody will ever forget!

September 11, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  16. Elvis

if you meet anyone today who is first responder, tell em how much you appreciate em. Better yet, treat em to a meal at Waffle House. Love them hashbrowns, baby.

September 11, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  17. charlie crack

Oh yeah....@alecia too....oops didn't forget ya, caught it......nice seein everybody getting along...makes me happy we fixed problem and moved on....well, off to work....yall be good....

September 11, 2011 at 5:47 am | Report abuse |
  18. charlie crack

Hey everybody! @moondancer,prezpeace, FIX, BV, starrfire,ms.freestyle fernace,happycow,josie,karen,mario, mad, evel and anyone forgotten my apologies. Hope all having relaxing w/e. Up early for work so thought i'd say "hey" to yall....hope all is well....have some fun "while i'm working". Missed you guys! Glad it's peaceful on here again. But that may be because I was gone, don't wana ruin anything..... Have a great one....be safe, be good......

September 11, 2011 at 5:42 am | Report abuse |
  19. fernace

Hey all my blog peeps, whilst some were working, others were participating in a psychology-s.e.ex.uality study! Yep, that would be me! I'll let y'all know if I have any great insights or "break throughs"! So far I just know some people rely on plastic surgery to feel better about themselves! Maybe they should work on developing a personality! Sarah J. Parker has 1, which is why we find her cute despite the "horseface"! See, I'm sounding like a scholar already & I still have 9 weeks to go! I'll practically be a genius when I'm done! Have a great Sunday, all!! Ps. thanks for all the shout outs, my heart overflows with joy & a sense of belonging! Ok, I'm getting mushy, but sometimes the truth Is mushy, lol!!

September 11, 2011 at 2:14 am | Report abuse |
  20. Josie

Hey! Just stopping by to see if everything is still nice and calm. Enjoying the weekend, such beautiful weather. My parents have my son for the weekend, so I'm getting a chance to relax. Well wishes everybody.

September 11, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  21. Happy Cow

Scooby Doo ! I was wanderring around happily on the farm and found out it is a beautiful happy day ! The grass is so pretty and green and the water in the happy pond is so blue ! Even little fishies are jumping up in the air in enjoyment. Pretty happy orange fishies that are happy ypu get to see them ! It is a happy wonderful day for us all ! We sure hope your day is being the happiest and most full of love ever. : ) moooooo : )

September 10, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Happy Cow

Happy Cow loves you all very very much. We hope your weekend will be so happy and fun you wont even know what to do. Life is too wonderful our good friends. We love you all. no kidding. HappyCow wishes you happiness and happy moos. : ) we love you. : ) moooo : )

September 10, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  23. MoonDancer

Hey all! Is there nothing they won't fry at county & state fairs! Man! Hey to all my buds, fix, alecia, b.v., fernace, starrfire, Peace, charlie, mario, mad, mr ed, elvis, happy cow, wishing you a great weekend! Emma-saw your shout out, right back at ya! Later!

September 10, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  24. FIX IN TX

Oops ~ fried pineapple upside down cake not "friend"

September 10, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  25. FIX IN TX

@Elvis ~ You will need to check out the State Fair of Texas in a few weeks. New this year are: fried bubble gum and friend pineapple upside down cake. They have fried margaritas too! Sounds like it might be right up your alley!

September 10, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Elvis

@Moondancer, thankyaverymuch. Glad everybody's havin a good w/e. I'm at a county fair (incognito of course) just polished off a footlong corndog and some fried green tomatoes! mmmmm.

September 10, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  27. MoonDancer

I'm having problems posting for some weird reason. Elvis- I think your posts are just a chuckle! Thank you, thank you very much! Portalpunk- I think your firsties, secondies are a grin, too. Starrfire- have a great vacation! Happy Cow-wishing you blue skies & green pastures!

September 10, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  28. MoonDancer

Fernace-sorry I forgot to send you a howdy. Hope you are doing great!

September 10, 2011 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  29. @everyone

Good afternoon everyone! Hope you are having a great day!-

September 10, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Happy Cow

: ) Happy Moos to everyone ! : ) Thanks our very good riends : )

September 10, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  31. FIX IN TX

Oops ~ not enough coffee yet! ;)

September 10, 2011 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  32. starrfire

Fix, I laugh every time you call me starfish! :)

September 10, 2011 at 6:57 am | Report abuse |
  33. FIX IN TX

Interesting Headline of the Day at the bottom of the article: " Gwynthn Paltrow to play s3x addict." Details anyone??? Any othertime CNN would be spilling the beans but why so hush, hush this time? Inquiring minds want to know. Have a great vacay @starrfish! Stay safe from wildfires @alecia! Hi to other peeps @fernace, @Happy Cow ~ mooooo to you! @MoonDancer, @Peace, @BV, @itsamemario, @mad, @evel, @Elvis, @Charlie and @anyone I forgot without coffee in me yet ;)

September 10, 2011 at 6:24 am | Report abuse |
  34. Beautiful Vixen

@Starfire: Have a fun and safe vacation :) . As for Ashton, ehhh.. I think he is the wrong man (umm excuse me..boy) to replace Charlie. Ashton I don't think is funny, but, that's just my opinion. @Elvis: I'm going to have to check it out. Have a great weekend all. Good night.

September 9, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Peace

That hip hop group is not "one of the cool kids"! That would be us here on the Marquee! Happy vaca, starrfire! Charlie, "Ouch" :( Have good w/e all!

September 9, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Elvis

Baby, I ain't workin.... listening to great live concert on XM Radio ... on Jam On Channel. the group is called Umphrey's McGee. They just did a killer version of Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher"

September 9, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  37. starrfire

Hey BV and alecia! I can't wait to see how Ashton does on the show. I agree that he doesn't have the best body but maybe he has been working out... we'll see! Hope y'all have a great weekend. I'm off to the OBX for a week! Take care and play nice! :)

September 9, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  38. alecia

COME ON! This is CNN! Put up something interesting!

September 9, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Beautiful Vixen

There are so many men out there that I would rather see naked than Ashton. I would quicker get excited and getting some kind of blood flow sticking my tongue in a light socket.

September 9, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Evel Knievel

Hopefully, Ali is planning to get her cans done at the same place Lindsay got her beautiful cans done.

September 9, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |