There's a new acronym in town on 'Jersey Shore'
September 9th, 2011

There's a new acronym in town on 'Jersey Shore'

It’s difficult to feel sorry for someone who drunkenly dives face-first into a concrete wall, but watching The Situation mope around the house, unable to GTL, was just plain sad.

After Ron’s locker room-worthy pep talk, Sitch is able to rip his neck brace off and rejoin his fellow fist-pumpers.

Later that day, as the girls make their way through the streets of Florence, which apparently smell like pig butt, a priest hisses at Snooki to cover up when she passes by a church.

Snooki decides to ignore his request, seeing as God created her breasts. (However, as JWoww graciously pointed out, “God didn’t make mine.”)

Like the priest, it seems Snooki’s boyfriend Jionni is also a bit embarrassed/offended by her candidness. Lucky for her, Ron is there to offer his two cents. (Because who wouldn’t want to take relationship advice from one-half of the most dysfunctional couple on the planet.)

Just for laughs:

Pauly D and Vinny don matching jumpsuits and headbands, and channel their alter egos: "Guidos Tony and Louie," as the two put it. It seems the key to their alter egos is as simple as FPC: Fistpumps, pushups, chapstick.

Across the house, Ron and Sammi fight about how much they love each other, or something like that. Despite Vin dropping in to nicely tell the pair how annoying they are, they decide to reconcile… for now.

The pair is uncharacteristically civil toward one another at the club that night. Of course, Ron is so preoccupied with dancing that he barely notices when he falls and injures himself, let alone the current state of his relationship.

After a brief bar fight, Deena hits up the waiter she met a few episodes back. And, like Sammi says, he must really like her because he offered to come over at 4 a.m. Hmm…

However, when Deena notices a hickey on his neck, which he claims was courtesy of his sister – GROSS – she kicks him to the curb.

No golden ticket for you, waiter.

Did anyone else notice how many “wall” references were made in last night’s episode?

Snooki: “Talking to Mike is like talking to a wall.”

Pauly D: “If I have to listen to them fight one more time, I’m going to smash my head against the wall.”

Too soon?

What did you think of last night’s episode?

Post by:
Filed under: Jersey Shore • TV recaps

1. just sayin

@Fart Man – you stink!

September 12, 2011 at 6:32 am | Report abuse |
  2. madhater

Idiocracy

September 12, 2011 at 2:09 am | Report abuse |
  3. Fart Man

These clowns on nj shore gives me a reason to fart out loud

September 12, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
    • jabba the hut

ya that's the sound the italian twins sitch and ronnie make when they are getting it on in the pooper shooter.

September 12, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  4. Beautiful Vixen

Have a good night Mike Isabella and sweet dreams :~) .

September 11, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Mike Brady

hey millie vanillie said it all. and look where he ended up. sitch has quite a bit to look forward too.

September 11, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Beautiful Vixen

@MIKE: That's weird. I didn't see your comment about Snooki..lol. So if I was to buy her perfume, you won't want me to wear it for you? I can wear a lot of veils and dance around for you waving the sent in the air...lmao. I can pic you turning a nice shade of green throwing your guts up in a bucket..lol. You are twisted when you are ready..ha, ha. No not pro gay.

September 11, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Beautiful Vixen

@Mike: Let me correct myself before you take it the wrong way. I'm not saying that you are the one talking about it..lol. Don't want to get in another fight ~smile~. Ttyl

September 11, 2011 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  8. mike isabella

we could shift it to snookie and her new perfume.. but that was last week.. and the thought of clamdia in a bottle makes my stomach want to relieve itself. haha..

what are u pro gay now or something.

September 11, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Beautiful Vixen

@Mike: huh? Lots of talk about Ron's ummm .

September 11, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  10. mike isabella

ya i hear our critics say " oh they have so much money " so they don't care how they are the laughing stock of the country.. my reply is how many dudes do u know who tasted a dick in their mouth.. haha.. ya sorry but money does not make that perverted behavior ok. it is called a dick smoker. with some cash in his wallet.

September 11, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  11. larry sands

ya I met this chick once and she told me she dated a dude who had a wiener the size of her pinky.. she said she felt bad for the dude. It is a fact greaseball ronnie cries on every episode and he is 4 ft 2 inches tall, and he gave his male friend sitch a back rub this past week and he owns a swedish penis pump.. that one chick Giana said she knows sammy and it is a fact the roid rage in the pants made it 2 inchs long with the pump.. i guess it does not matter when in reality your into dudes cause those creepy men are desperate.. hey look at situation.. how much more desperate can u be than that fruit cake in his leotards on dancing with the stars.

September 11, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Big Strapping Bubba's Wife

Everybody is a watching football. me so bored tat i want to stick a pencil in a eye n one in ear juz to go to emg room. u cant find ron's pee pee did u not read jabba

September 11, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  13. ~Her Wicked Ways~

You guys are nuts. @Mike: yea I'll take you up on that offer for a week. Make sure you leave credit card at front desk so I can shop, get spa treatments, fine dining, etc.. and I will tell you all about my trip when I get back ~smile~ Geezes Jabba..yuck! That visual I can do without. I'm picturing pigs in a blanket now.

September 11, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  14. jabba the hut

let's get back onto the topic. greaseball ronnie has a small weiner, and the sitch has tasted it. haha..

September 11, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  15. mcweiner

not gone. just lurking under different names, causing trouble when i get bored

September 11, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  16. whatever happened

To mcweiner? guessing danny had something to do w his departed

September 11, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  17. just saying

I think everyone went under lol at one point another when in kidding around mode also under just saying

September 11, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  18. lol

Lets not start w the c.c comments. Dont want to restart the blog war. play nice ok

September 11, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  19. lol

Ha ha..wasn't thinking when i wrote that. i pretty much asked for that..lol. play nice john. just bored..no football today for u?

September 11, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  20. John

BV also goes by lol, Superhiro & charlie crack

September 11, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  21. John

so BV is really Lorena Bobbit? her last hubby got the knife to his wang, got it re-attached, then became a p0rn star!

September 11, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  22. lol

Now i'm confused.. http://www.timothbeach.com is a motel in St. Kitts? and how do u know u r really talking to beautiful vixen? I could be the customer service rep thats on tv name peggy for capital one or something like that...lol. getting involved with BV is getting involved with trouble or more so chopping ur own balls off

September 11, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  23. lol

@Mike Isabella..lol. I wasn't expecting that from you? I was just going to come on here to make a stupid post saying that I want to dance nake in the steets to see if someone was going to say something stupid. I wasn't going to use one of my names..i guess just wanting to stir the pot a bit..lmao. Aren't you a teenager? lol

September 11, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  24. mike isabella

hey baby doll. now u showed me your hand. . haha.. ya we fought like we were dating. I bet i could take that yawn away.. take a look at my hang out . http://www.timothybeach.com and i want to figure out how i can see a photo of the real beautiful vixen.. I have a fake email from one of my other blogs which will end soon so if u feel daring I can give that to u. get back to me.

September 10, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  25. A. Lorentz

@lol – E on line site , http://www.tv.com

September 10, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  26. lol

Another site.. i meant

September 10, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  27. lol

Hey Milke Isabella, also known as.... can u direct "I Luv The Way You Lie" also known as.."Running Among Thorns", "Slightly Scandalous" "An Angel's Crime", "BitterSweet" and last but not least the name she is known by "Beautiful Vixen" can you direct me to another blog that's happening..this blog has gotten...oh well..yawn.

September 10, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  28. LOL

LMFAO!!! Road rage in his pants!! That's a good one! Too funny and I will be stealing that one once in a while if you don't mind. You were being kind when you said less that 3 inches bc he can use a vac pump and put a co-/-ck ring on and good to go. I pic a pin head...lmfao! With a pin head there is nothing the pump has to grab so it's...omg i'm so grossed out now ..lol

September 10, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • danny bonaduce

lol. what do expect. the dude is like 4 foot 2 inches tall. he's lucky if he's packing 2 inches down there even with his swedish penis pump. but its ok for the sitch cause he's in love.. I heard him say once size does not matter. I wonder if he paid grease ball Ronnies proctolgist bill? If anyone knows let me know.

September 10, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  29. gianna Pinto

Sammy is a childhood friend of mine and she told me ronnies dick is smaller than three inches from the steroids. She said she can't even feel it when they get jiggy with it, and the show is scripted and she pretends she is still with him for the ratings. I think they call it road rage in his pants. lol

September 10, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  30. @Mike Isabella

Awww poor REAl T-Rex. You guys gave him such a hard time that week. You know he is still on every so often..lol. As for Ron..he is more a male h* than the Situation. Did you see the episode where he was in the tiny hot tub with Vinny? Those two were flowing around and giggling like little girls. Yea since Ron goes both ways he has a lot of knotches on his bed post. He always stepping out on Sam and now the situation. He wants the world to believe because he is a big juice head that he is carrying a hu-ng package but he's not fooling anyone. I heard he has more ba*ls than staff. Taking all that steroids shrinks it and it goes up in the belly. That's what I heard anyway.

September 10, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  31. the real jade

The Real T-rex is gay !! just give 1 800 curious a call on weekday hours and u see he picks up the phone.

September 10, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  32. mike isabella

the comment on situation hitting his head on the wall. face it the dude is a gay man and his actions are eccentric. that is how gays act. One minute he is going down on ronnie off of camera and the next they have a lovers quarrel and he is banging his head into the wall. Sitch loves greasball ronnie and his tiny wang. haha.. now that is some Italian lovin live from Italy. I just wonder if the greaseball caught any std's from the sitch and passed them on to sammy.. you know those Italians like to keep it in the family.

September 10, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  33. Bubba & Earl

Next year they need to come down here to the swamp. we'll learn em how to pull catfish outta the water with their bare hands, then take em up to Uncle Buck's for some moonshine. Yee Haw!

September 10, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
    • judy

well I think they would fit in with hill`billy in-breeds .. cause those Italians like to keep it in the family. The only difference between your in-breeds and the Italian in-breeds is the hillbillys don't have s`ex with other dudes like these dirty de-go freaks !

September 10, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  34. FCP

I think the episode was hilarious, despite the fact that it was absolutely messed up. The Situation is an idiot for smashing his head into the wall, but I felt bad for him for the first time ever. Ronnie and Sam need to get lost.

September 10, 2011 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  35. Vbubba & Earl

These dudes on Jersey Shore are clueless that the rest of the world is laughing at them. That's what is so funny. And Snooki.... please. Trailer Trash with a Jersey accent.

September 10, 2011 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  36. @Mike Isabella

I hope the reason you were off line was because you got bored of coming on and is wasn't anything serious. Funny I went back myself and saw that T-Rex and some guy Sam (I think it was Sam and it was a guy) got trolled bad on that blog..lmao. That was too funny. It's good hearing from you. I missed you and wondered what became of you.. Stick around ok :~) .. On another note, how stupid is the situation knocking himself out and the drama between Ron and Sam *rolling eyes*? Well..got to go. Enjoy your day/weekend. See you around I hope.

September 10, 2011 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
  37. mike isabella

ya.. i remember. and yes you were right on the dog thing. im an animal lover . I just think the chick is a bit of a troll and she left her dogs with some dude and u know all the drama with these dirt bags.. ya the victims were the dogs.. with the money she had she could have put them in a fancy shelter. she kind of had a vibe the guy was another loser.. and yes i have been off of line for a while.. but I see so many claim sitch is staight and it makes me laugh. he is gay as a brick so I had to sound off. good to here from u.

September 10, 2011 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
  38. @Mike Isabella

What are you talking about? I'm talking about how I got to know you on here..lol. We had a fight about Tom leaving the dogs in the hot house. I was a blog/troll virgin and I wasn't understanding why you were so mean so I pretty much attacked you. Do you remember some crazy b!tch going off on you..lol. I'm using another name on this jersey shore blog and not the name I go by. I'm under here as "I Luv The Way U Lie". Funny...u were my first blog fight. Who can forget their first blog fight..lmao. I even asked about you but got no answer. Ha ha..aww it's nice to see you are alive and still getting people's blood pressure up. ~ smile~

September 10, 2011 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  39. mike isabella

went back out of curiousity and figure out what your talking about. . the chick is hot looking , but I never heard of her .

September 10, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  40. @Mike Isabella

Hmm...by any chance were you involved with the sh!t that went down on "while you were working blog" the past week..huh? Come on..fest up dude.

September 9, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  41. @Mike Isabella

Man?! W.t.f...is that how you address a lady? Man..lol. Far from it.

September 9, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Bubba & Earl

Me & my brother watch this show on the front porch of our double-wide, and we laugh cuz people think we're dumb. I is a rocket scientist compared to Sitch!

September 9, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  43. @Mike Isabella

Where the hell have you been hiding? I've missed seeing you or your name on here. Nice to see you back :~)

September 9, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike isabella

thanks man. I had to come back and raise some hell. haha thanks for the warm welcome

September 9, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Evel Knievel

God may not have made Jwoww's cans, but I thank him for them every day.

September 9, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • jeff Guenther

@ Evel, ya they are large and ripe.. and sticking out. but did u see how beat her face looked when she was crying when the boys were having a lovers rift.

September 9, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • john locke

maybe it is an overdose of botox.. don;t get me wrong u cant miss the jugs.. but the face looks beat up.. she looked like a prize fighter nights ago who just took a wooping from tyson.

September 9, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  45. mike isabella

Good news for Situation and his friend greaseball ronnie. This is no joke. Obama and his federal govt did a study on penis size on gay's and satisfaction. They concluded the larger size penis was the pitcher. This is no joke. google this study and read in detail. I tried to paste it but CNN blocked me. This means Ronnie is the catcher.

September 9, 2011 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Cmon People

First of all, I'm pretty sure it was Sammy that went with Ron to the proctologist and she waited in the waiting room. These guys are totally metro, not gay. Also this is reality television, these people play things up for ratings. I mean they started out making $5k an episode, and now they make way more than that. Being corrupt and trashy and the worst couple in the world is their livelihood. Get a clue people, this is just entertaining trash just like the jerry springer show...

September 9, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • larry sands

@cmon people – Yes it may be true sammy took Ronnie to the Proctologist, but it was a situation in the next bed wtih "the Situation" that put him there. Jerry Springer or not if you are bleeding out of your ass and giving dudes back rubs and crying you have some tell tale signs these lads are dick smokers.

September 9, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Victor

Sammi and Ron are both insane. Their relationship is clearly toxic, but apparently neither of them is wise enough to realize it. Sitch was a moron for diving into that wall. The rest of this motley crew is just plain sad. This show is just another clear example of how morally corrupt this country has become.

September 9, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really?

It's funny how people always say this show is an example of how morally corrupt this country has become, yet at the same time people will go see ultraviolent torture films like Saw and think nothing of it. Are some kids acting drunk on Jersey Shore REALLY a good example of this country's moral bankruptcy? There's a million other targets on TV alone that display more morally bankrupt behavior. Just watch the news.

September 9, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Victor

I think your way to serious to be on this blog. We don't give a crap about the news. we watch this nonsense to get away from news and reality and backed up old farts like you.. and by the way what do you have against gay's? I don't have any problem if Mike is gay. He looked good in those leotards on dancing with the stars.

September 9, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Millie Vanilly

My problem is the camera's are cut off when the boys share some man love. It is a fact Situation and grease ball ronnie both cry on screen every show. and it is a fact Sitch gets his nails and eye brows done weekly and yet both pretend they are straight. Im sorry where we come from bi-s`exual is same as ho~mo. MTV shows teens engaging in boy on boy love, and I want to know why after grease ball ronnie was giving sitch a back rub last night they cut the cameras when they pleasured each other. My boyfriend T-rex and I Look forward to the day when sitch and his pal grease ball ronnie come out of the closet.

September 9, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really?

Since when do crying and getting nails and eyebrows done make you gay? I was always under the impression that only putting your wang in another guy's bum makes you gay. Am I just misinformed? Or are you maybe just projecting a little bit?

September 9, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • millie Vanilly

@ Really- do you recall when sitch took his pal greasball ronnie to the proctolgist for his anal bleeding. Im projecting sitch was in the next bed and holding his hand at the doctor's office. poor guy.. KY would solve that problem. I think a wang in the a hole makes u bleed honey

September 9, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Shore' Nuff

I'm convinced that Sammi is now clinically insane. Every single time, no matter what Ron does, she just takes him back like it's gonna be different this time. There's a word for people who try the same thing over and over expecting different results: CRAZY

September 9, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  50. KajinPL

Nothing else about this show surprises me anymore. There's more important stuff going on than to pay attention to what those silly people are doing. Real Talk.

September 9, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  51. ~ I Luv The Way U Lie ~

I think Denna has alcohol flowing through her veins instead of blood. Can't blame Snooki's bf for being disgusted at her manners. Who says stuff like that to their bf. Ron and Sam are so played out just like this show . Yet as a dumba$$, I continue to watch this train wreck of a show.

September 9, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  52. LoJenk

September 9, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  53. K-Man

well since this is the "Entertainment" section of cnn.com I'd say this is an appropriate topic. If you want "real journalism" and 'real news" go to the other sections... you can read ALL about the three new hurricanes, the presidential campaigns, and all that drab world-coming-to-an-end bull cr@p

September 9, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  54. LivesInReality

This show is an embarrassment to our society and future generations will laugh at in disgust. They will find the news media culpable in helping to damage a country when their talents as journalists were needed the most. Because the media spends more time on entertainment then reporting facts, many will die in unnecessary conflict because the public was not informed enough to demand that property decisions were made.

September 9, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |