While you were working...
September 7th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• In case you were curious, Jessica Simpson's breasts aren't going anywhere. "I LOVE MY BOOBIES!!" she proclaimed on Twitter to end speculation that she was thinking of getting a breast reduction. [Twitter]
  • We're still talking about breasts, but in a much more serious fashion. Switch gears, everyone: NBC's chief foreign affairs correspondent Andrea Mitchell revealed on air today that she has breast cancer. Mitchell said her cancer was caught "in the earliest stage" and called her prognosis "terrific." She wanted to send the message to women: "Screening matters. Do it." [MSNBC]
  • In casting news, scandal-ridden Arnold Schwarzenegger has landed a job in the "Expendables" sequel, along with Bruce Willis. They'll reportedly both have substantial roles. [Deadline]
  • Today, in controversy: A segment from a new episode of "Toddlers and Tiaras" has the Web a-buzzing because it featured a 3-year-old contestant dressed up like a hooker a la Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman" - miniskirt, thigh high black boots, blonde wig and all. [E!]
  • In a preview clip for Thursday night's "Jersey Shore," Snooki snipes about an Italian priest who, she says, "basically called me a whore" because of what she was wearing. She continued: "At my church, they'd say 'Oh, nice outfit. God likes my t--! God made my t--!" [Us Weekly]
  • Nick Jonas is following in the footsteps of Daniel Radcliffe and "Glee's" Darren Criss and heading for Broadway. The singer will be the next "J. Pierrepont Finch" in "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" beginning January 24, 2012. [Broadway World]

Filed under: While you were working

1. attention

Please go to the new while you were working. This one is done, seriously, done. Looking forward to fun blogging !

September 8, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  2. The real Charlie Crack

Apparently, the amount of sperm I have taken in has fried my brain. On my way to suck some c0ck, hope they pay me this time.

September 8, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  3. who else is he

Who else did he say he wants to kill? Im not on a computer.

September 8, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Rod Knee King

Can't we all just get a bong?

September 8, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Click on Report Abuse

Click on "Report Abuse" (if you're at a computer) haven't we had enough of this childishness??????

September 8, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Gemini

The irony is if he kills somebody, it will be on CNN.

September 8, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Elvis

Man, it's gettin' ugly in here! I'm leavin' the building. Thankya, Thankyaverymuch.

September 8, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Anthony

I rarely comment but I was on charlies side at first thought they was gangin up on him. But now he make comments about findin and killin peeps cuz they fuq around wit you dats crazy. Dude if you wanna kill dem, dat mean dey gettin to you obsivously. On da other hand, if dey don't have a fixed IP address, chances are slim of findin they're correct area by ISP.

September 8, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Josie

I guess he's going to kill me because I said STFU! Way to go and kill a 2yr old boys mother.

September 8, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Gemini

*yawns* where's my address?

September 8, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  10. charlie crack

Oh, Hey Gemini.......still scared???? You got used up punk.....at least Im not scared to use my name and I dont hide.....you are a sap sucker.......sissy

September 8, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  11. charlie crack

I have real work to do and money to make so ALL HATERS eat a d!ck and STFU

September 8, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  12. charlie crack

What I want to know is why yall are so jealous....yes, I do know them, yes they do have fans...obviously you punks too........thats good.....buy some of their music......make us some money h0e before I put you on the corner and make you do it that way........

September 8, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  13. charlie crack

I made very few comments yesterday and they were all positive.......why keep goin??? You look like losers and I will take your milk money kids........slap, slap..........give it up b!t*h!!!!! Run back to mommy and tell her charlie whooped yall again....my buddies that you are using the names like mine will have you off'd cuz........get it straight...I care less what you say about me, but will retaliate....keep it comin......but just direct it at me and leave others alone....you have no backbone.....you are a slumped over sl()t!!!!

September 8, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Karen

Tell me my address b1tch?

September 8, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Keep on b!tch and find out........fyi youre phuckin with the wrong one....just be warned

September 8, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

When you hear a knock at the door, its not the pizza man....lol.......POP POP

September 8, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  15. charlie crack

Just FYI using my friends that are real artists name isnt smart either.....I do know them, they left town yesterday and we laughed the whole time at you idiots.....dont you realize that they have security that can find your IP address???? When I post you address at mommys house youre gona sh**! Just wait and keep goin....I love it.....I know that you have nothing to do, but just go get some fresh air and replenish your brain cells......you need it.......Im not scared nor do I care about comments to me or you using my name.......it just shows you b!t**es love me.......idiots

September 8, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  16. @Alecia

Give it up. everyone knows you're writing bad things about vixen....even under her new alias. we l know its you.you admitted it by @the only alias and the comment.

September 8, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Boney Tee

@carrieanne your s:*t's not funny or cleaver like you it just blows LOL.

September 8, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  18. @12:36 am

Nope, not stupid enough to believe that cr@p ! So stfu and rot in your own he!!

September 8, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  19. FIX IN TX

@Mr. Lucci ~ Leave Happy Cow outta everything ~ she is innocent ~ she just grazes in her pasture happily mooooooing all day long. If you actually followed this blog site you would know that. @ everybody else ~ As to people just lingering in the shadows by we found your trolling drivel such a non-factor that we just did not comment. Not everybody has to stoop to our level. I believe @ch_crack chewed you up Tuesday night with his musician friends and threw you all out like the garbage that you are proving that you are. On that note, have a great and blessed day!

September 8, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Charlie cracks alias

His musician friends were all him, he didn't do 5hit but get laughed at AGAIN! Do I believe he's a fan? Yes. Does he know them? Probably not. Stalking them? absolutely!

September 8, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Karen

What does fix stand for anyway? Does it mean you went from having a d1ck and surgically getting a pu55y? Or you were so d@mn ugly you had to get your face "fixed".

September 8, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  20. KajinPL

@MoonDancer Thanks. It's just funny how they are just so surprised. You could seriously get VD just watching Jersey Shore. Television has lost it's flavor.

September 8, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  21. @@@the only

It's the trolls doing some double talk, trying to turn you and your "friends" against each other. Don't buy into it.

September 8, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  22. carrieann

My forensics training leads me to the following: all you nasty hateful trolls out there were born of egg and sperm donors and raised by rabid baboons! why you managed to survive ill never know!

September 8, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Running Among Thorns

@ @the only..lol. I was wondering who was trying to throw me under the bus.

September 8, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  24. MoonDancer

@kajiinPL I agree with both your comments. Snooki should realize that you are judged by your actions. She presents herself as a bimbo. Why is she so surprised that everyone thinks that? The other comment, these mom"s trying to live through their little girls. Just let them just grown up on their own, and just be kids!

September 8, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  25. @starfire

If your lurking and commenting under a different name sounds like your in hiding. Hope Charlie does the same.

September 8, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  26. starrfire

Hi peeps! I never left either... I've been lurking and commenting on articles under a different name. Hope y'all have been well. In 2 days, I'll be at the beach. Can't wait! Take care and be good! :)

September 8, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  27. KajinPL

Those pageants have always disturbed me. That's like enrolling your kid in high school fresh out the womb. It just doesn't make sense.

September 8, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  28. @Buddy

You ain't seen nothing yet, wait until the kids get out of school and jump on parents computer. You are a good person, I can tell. Your advice is good, but, these trolls don't have it in them to be friends. Good thought tho! I've also been reading these, just such a shame that some harbor so much hatred. Have a nice day, Buddy!

September 8, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  29. Snörlax Sleeper Cëll

Man, Snooki is getting dumber and more whørish the older she gets. Eventually she'll just collapse into a singularity of STDs and inane comments, a fugly black hole from which no thought can escape.

September 8, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • KajinPL

Snooki, Snooki, Snooki. Get a clue, sweetheart. If that's how you present yourself what do you think people will a assume? A circus performer? The reason you get compliments at home is because they are fantasizing.

September 8, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Buddy

Ok, been reading these posts for a while. Why all the personal attacks on people that you don't know? I might not be as old as some of the people on this blog, but I don't find these comments very constructive. Just let folks comment, and stop the personal attacks. Can't we all be friends?

September 8, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  31. @the only

I dont blame u for hating her too. i cant stand her myself..lol. go for the jugular...you know you want. you've been wanting to tell vixen how you felt bout her for some time now...didnt you? Keep those puggie fingers typing. type that b!tch how you really feel bout her. get it out of your system...then after go to the next person you've called friend and tell them what you think of then next. I bet it feels good now that you know she knows how you really feel about her...lmfao!

September 8, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  32. PASSING BY

What a bunch of idiots ! I see what the new bloggers on our blogs are talking about ! Your loss, our gain ! No need to respond, I'm just passing by and I won't be back !

September 8, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  33. Siskel & Ebert

Reminds us of the movie "Mystery Men" about a group of wannabe superheroes get a weapon (made by Tom Waits) called a "blamethrower". it makes friends turn on each other for no reason.

September 8, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  34. Elvis

Who is this Grothnar joker? Ain't but one King, baby!

September 8, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  35. babies

Such big babies all you friends

September 8, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  36. Mr lucci

@not a trek fan... one of the best episodes! in short, a transporter accident splits Kirk in 2. one is evil, the other good. they have to be put back together or they both die. Spock to the rescue.

September 8, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  37. @the only

Lol..bitter old fat woman. its not even her..lmao. u cant compete w the trolls so u r going after sum1 u came on here and chat with. this is exactly what we were tell you idiots. You come on here being friends and when all hell breaks loose you turn on each other. ..lmfao now every1 knows how you really feel about her. maybe your next target is sunfire or fix in tx or peace!! ITS NOT HER!!!! THAT WHAT TROLLS DO YOU DENSE A$$!!

September 8, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  38. the only

One lurking in the shadows is vixen. Notice how some1 defends her when she is brought up ? Coincedense ? Now she is calling itsamemaro names. Yer not fooling any1 beautiful. Instagater.

September 8, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  39. @ @ get real

u look like an @$$ bc she (beautiful vixen) n get a room were friends from what i gathered way before and mr ed was the one coming on making remarks to her n even wanted to ask her out. she never said that everyone wants her. so by your comment shows that you are jealous that she can make friends and the guys like her. maybe u should take a leason from her u old fat bat. i guess when u are carrying around all the weight you are carrying around a lot of jealous and hate as well. ugly in and ugly out...wow!!! what a combo

September 8, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  40. MoonDancer

So, you think you drove us off! Wrong again! We've been here, just not commenting. It has been an eye opener to read your posts. All the trolls, trolling each other. You are nothing but a chuckle. Do you really think that your words were that hurtful that we would just disappear. Guess again! Now my comment on the article, I have a friend going through breast cancer right now. Please ladies, get yearly mammograms & do your self exams. Take care of yourselves. This is a horrible disease, so take the time to help protect yourself. To all my buddies, have a great day!

September 8, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • @moondancer

Yeah you're here, getting punked. Mind your business old cow.

September 8, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

The old cow comment is too much....stop being hateful.....its gotten to be enough....I do know that yall love using my name...its all you talk about....you can say what you want to me, just leave @moondancer, OOTCK, Alecia, fernace, FIX, starrfire, mario and mad alone....give it all to me I can handle you bi**ches!!!!!

September 8, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  41. @itsamemario

Yer just a ussy, go away with the rest of cc gang. Yer one of them to.

September 8, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  42. @ @ get real

Yea Alecia..you are not fooling anyone. Mad bc she called you out about your fat a$$ taking up two seats on a plane. Nice try..lol

September 8, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  43. itsamemario

ive always had the same name on here..yes im guilty for going off topic alot but i dont mess with anyone here for any reason. if i have offended anyone i apologize..

September 8, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  44. Londyn

I told y'all what to do,you'll be worn out but all your frustrations will be gone.

September 8, 2011 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  45. @on the real

Mr ed is just mad cuz he couldn't "have" me. Every1 wants me, I am so beautiful. *wink* Get a room wants me to. They take there frustration out on others, cuz they can't have me. I suppose this drama is my fault.

September 8, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  46. not a trek fan

I don't understand that. Spock had pointy ears, that's all I know about star trek. Moooooo.

September 8, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  47. Mr lucci

@Happy Cow– that explains everything. We now know by your post that there must be an Evil Charlie Crack lurking in the shadows. You think we can re-integrate them back into one sane person like Scotty & Spock did with Capt. Kirk?

September 8, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  48. @londyn

Bring it, baby ! I have a leather whip, your a, I mean, you have the d!ck, and its five o'clock somewhere...ready ?

September 8, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  49. Londyn

All you regulars need a good a#* whipping,a hard f***ing and a good stiff drink and in that order.

September 8, 2011 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  50. Happy Cow

Thanks our Good Charlie Crack. We hope you are doing super good. I feel better today. mooo : )t

September 8, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  51. Mr Lucci

You might be QUEEN of the Trolls, but Grothnar is still KING.

September 8, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  52. hey

Yeah, it's me! ;)

September 8, 2011 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  53. hey

The jester always gets the best clothes! Lol! Styling! Jesters are cool, too, btw!

September 8, 2011 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  54. Mr lucci

you might be QUEEN of the Trolls but Grothnar is still KING. and c crack is the humpbacked crazy jester dude!

September 8, 2011 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  55. @aisia

U need to get your head out of your....! Mr Ed had fun with beautiful vixen. Mad is just witty. He doesn't go after any1 unless provoked. Same with Peace. Always nice to every1. Tin Tin hasn't been around for a long time. Gone b4 all this cr@p started. T Rex is still here, pay attention. Beautiful viven is still here. She uses different name. Pay attention. Lloyd Christmas, Sunshine girl, Groupon and b lo me are all same person. Charlie Crack is like mad, nice until provoked. Call it the way you want, but you really don't know wth your talking about. If you little drama queens would stop your cr@p, the marquee blogs would be a much nicer place. I really don't think any of them went away, like beautiful, they're using different names. This has gotten so out of hand, you trolls are trolling eachother! Nobody knows who is who anymore! Yes, I also have been under new name and am amazed at how easy it is to get you all riled up! I've been playing all of you against eachother! Now who is KING of the TROLLS! Lmfao!

September 8, 2011 at 7:44 am | Report abuse |
    • On the real

I don't think anyone was trying to make them go away, but rather try to teach a lesson. Because they were just picking people out to target. I'm under a new name also and they attacked me and I did nothing but joke around and make a comment on the article. I even saw mr. Ed say he was looking for someone new to mess with. As for trolls trolling each other nope their trolling one person who is totally on a ego trip. And sounds like a complete idiot.

September 8, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  56. Elvis

lemme tell y'all bout karma. karma is a b!tch and that dog'll bite you! I'm gettin hongry... time to head to the Waffle House. mmmm love those hash browns.. scattered n smothered, baby! mmmmmm

September 8, 2011 at 6:28 am | Report abuse |
  57. Aisia

Mr.Ed,Mad,Peace,TinTin,T.rex.Beautiful Vixen, Lloyd Christmas,Sunshine Girl,charlie crack and a few others have given people hell on Marquee Blog,I mean eat people alive until they ran them off.Now that karma is wreaking havoc on here the one catching all the h*ll is charlie crack.If you ask me he's the only one who has some guts.

September 8, 2011 at 5:41 am | Report abuse |
  58. Namaste

Forget the sequel, at least Maria found Ahhhnold to be expendable.

September 8, 2011 at 4:43 am | Report abuse |
  59. charlie crack

I was proven wrong and once again I am hanging out to dry. My f@ggot a$$ is going to bed now. be safe... Be good...

September 8, 2011 at 4:28 am | Report abuse |
  60. Chris

Sad how this guy lost some of his blog friends bc he is so dumb. mad i dont think is around. Mr. ed is mia for a while. beautiful vixen is with get a room. . he only has a few of the old ladies. yet he still comes on here and act out instead of laying low. i kinda of do feel bad for him in so way.

September 8, 2011 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
  61. JOLLY GREEN GAINT

oh i would like to join the fun..bend over son and take it like a man. after all ur mommy named u crack

September 8, 2011 at 3:28 am | Report abuse |
  62. charlie crack

I haven't been on here all night, as a matter of fact this isn't me either I been sucking cawk all night, so leave me alone.

September 8, 2011 at 3:23 am | Report abuse |
  63. Puss ~ IN ~ Puss

Im starting to feel sorry for this poor sap. i dont understand y he continues ..shame. brain needs to breathe n it's not

September 8, 2011 at 3:18 am | Report abuse |
  64. Peter Pan

I just sent tinkerbell off to b**ch slap that charlie crack

September 8, 2011 at 3:06 am | Report abuse |
  65. Cupid

I think the only sane people on this blog is happy cow and elvis..

September 8, 2011 at 3:03 am | Report abuse |
  66. @Randy

I don't know if Gemini is a woman and if she is ..my guess is..its not the woman everyone thinks. .

September 8, 2011 at 2:53 am | Report abuse |
  67. Karen

LOL! there he goes again! what a freakin piece of work. need to donate your brain to science so we can figure out what went so horribly wrong. were you dropped on your head as an infant? really very sad.

September 8, 2011 at 2:46 am | Report abuse |
  68. charlie crack

keep using my name.... I know you love me so much... I shouldn't even pay attention.... but everyone knows I'm trolling myself to get sympathy from the old b!tches in my posse.... sniff... why doesnt anyone like me... boo hoo....

September 8, 2011 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  69. Karen

You really don't have to troll him he makes an a$$ outa himself anyway.I mean c'mon threating ppl from behind a computer? seriously seek help dude.

September 8, 2011 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
  70. Randy

Getting straight clowned again I see, @Charlie. and it's by half the people here. If anybody is a loser its you. I think Gemini is a woman,(am I right? Not teasing. Have a cousin named that). and she made you look like dog 5hit. Very funny too. Pretending like your so bad because every body made you cry. Who cares if someone is using your name, it's a joke anyway.

September 8, 2011 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Gemini

Yes, Randy I am named after my zodiac sign. Lol, can you believe this idiot?

September 8, 2011 at 3:11 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Yeah....sure....i got clowned.......you all are clowns and deserve to be slapped with a stick......you already fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down......get a life....I dont get offended, nor do I offend until provoked......yall are a phuckin joke

September 8, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  71. charlie crack

Keep using my name.......I am so glad you love me so much....I shouldnt even pay attention to you idiots but everyone knows its not me........losers

September 8, 2011 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
  72. Sokman

God likes Snooki's funbags? Hope He's had His shots if He's playing with those things.

September 8, 2011 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
  73. Old School

;-) whoop

September 8, 2011 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
  74. Gemini

LMFAO! Too funny.

September 8, 2011 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  75. Old School

Yes save the ta-ta's indeed!!

I'm going for my mammo sometime next month so my 36 D's can stay healthy.:-P

September 8, 2011 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  76. @OOTCH

At least she goes to church. Do you even believe in God or Christ? If so, you shouldn't be coming on here judging others. You call these people trolls, what do you call yourself, not trolls also..because it seems you are calling the kettle black on that. No, I'm not one of these trolls but apparently you and your sidekicks come off looking more like fools than these kids your call trolls? Just saying..practice what you preach. From what I have been reading on here the past few months, most of you are grandmothers. That means you are old enough and you should behave in adult fashion...not act like a bunch of uneducated fools. Jesus Christ turned the other cheek, maybe you should try and do the same, but wait, let me guess.. you don't believe in him, do you?

September 8, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  77. OOTCK

Oh no charge, it's a pleasure!

September 8, 2011 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

I know who this is :) .....I didnt post anything to the idiots, they just love me....swear I havent been on here until 206am EST. Not once....

September 8, 2011 at 2:06 am | Report abuse |
  78. Gary the gay guy

Ootck you know Charlie very well, how much does he charge for blo jobs?

September 8, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  79. OOTCK

Hello to Fix (how ya feeling) alecia (almost vaca!) Happy cow (MooMooMooo!) Elvis (sing to me!) Charlie my friend, Your breaking the #1 rule,"Ignore the trolls"! I know it's hard to ignore...you can do it. Don't stoop to their level. (& that's pretty low) Hope your having fun chatting w/"ahem"! :) TTYS! Last but not least, Snooki goes to church? LMAO!

September 7, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Not me.....Not me......they are using my name.... I havent even been on here all night..... I did nothing

September 8, 2011 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
  80. Elvis

ya know... it's easier for me to get around now that everyone thinks I'm dead. I cut the grass at Graceland sometimes just to have something normal to do.

September 7, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  81. charlie crack

@Bobby Mervy: boxers or briefs? do you pitch or catch? are you into leather? HIV negative? hmmmm?

September 7, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  82. FIX IN TX

Get better soon Andrea Mitchell! Ladies remember "Mammos are the Ammo!"

September 7, 2011 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Bimbo's Brain

lol..for someone who has to buy two airline seats when flighting, you should be the last to make a negative comment about anyone..alecia.

September 7, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Bobby Mervy

@charlie crack yea real name one granddad Robert the other was Mervison my nickname's Bobby Mervy.Anything else you need to know?

September 7, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Save the Ta-Ta's

Please save the ta-ta's. ladies, get screened. your man will thank you. most men I know would be glad to help with your self-exam, he11, I'd do it for free!

September 7, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  86. charlie crack

you too, alecia. @Bobby Mervy haha! is that your real name? what a t-bagger!ROTFL

September 7, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  87. charlie crack

be nice to my friend happy cow, or something bad will happen to you. just sayin'.....@happy cow I got yo back

September 7, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Charlie Crack Head

Yeah, be nice to my other aliases.

September 7, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Not me happy cow......just want you to know.....I got trolled because I used @gemini up last night like a wet paper sack and reamed his @ss and he lost....I can understand why he is a little bitter

September 8, 2011 at 2:10 am | Report abuse |
  88. Bobby Mervy

@alecia you hater stfu

September 7, 2011 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Happy Cow

mooooo : ) we hope everyone is doing tooooo wonderful : ) may your life be full of happiness and peace : ) : )

September 7, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  90. K-Man

WOOOOOOOW toddlers dressed up like h0-0kers, women who are h0-0kers, and women who played h0-0kers...... do we have a theme going on today??

September 7, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  91. alecia

Wow! Snooki and Jessica Simpson in the same article! The bimbo brain trust is alive and well!

September 7, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Snarky

I'm literally offended that Expendables was successful enough to warrant a sequel. Shame on anybody who paid to see it.

September 7, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

@Snarky, I had your mama pay for it, right after I pounded her rear hole.

September 7, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • KajinPL

I thought The Expendables was cool. It's like the last of the macho action movies from the late 80s and 90s. lOl Did't go to the movies to see it though. Arnold does need to fet some gusto back for himself.

September 8, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |