'American Idol' judges have a tiff
September 6th, 2011

'American Idol' judges have a tiff

"American Idol" was a love fest for the judges last season, but Jennifer Lopez says this season things have gotten more heated.

People reports the singer told "Idol" host Ryan Seacrest on his radio show that she and fellow judges Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler have already butted heads.

"Me and Randy and Steve got into our first fight," she told Seacrest. "I got really, really upset."

It seems the argument centered around a young woman's audition for the show. Lopez loved her, but the other two judges were not as impressed. While Lopez was ready to vote on sending her through, Tyler requested another song and then he and Jackson nixed the singer.

"I thought I was being Punk'd," Lopez said. "[I thought], 'How can we let this girl go?' I was upset. When I believe in something … I knew this girl deserves the chance."

Our advice to the judges: Save your fighting energy for beating "The X Factor" in the ratings.

1. Suvanz Herwoodt

Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything. Nevertheless think of if you added some great photos or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this blog could certainly be one of the most beneficial in its field. Very good blog!

July 10, 2012 at 3:05 am | Report abuse |
  2. MIKE

CANDACE–ITS PHONEY FROM THE BLOCK..NOT JENNY FROM THE BLOCK.

November 7, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  3. Candace Kane

Is that Jenny from the block still their. I just can't stand her phoney crap anymore. Simon Cowell will soon fix them. ha ha

September 21, 2011 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  4. yellowrose

no same againt miss jennifer lopez, because i became a fan after she did the beautiful selena, and i'm a black woman, who did not know selena before jlo did her, butanyway jennifer is a great dancer, and a good actress, but she can't sing for her life,so i bet she realy doesn't have a good ear for great singers either. I bet randy, and steve did not hear what jlo heard because they know talent.

September 7, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Dave, ca

Our advice to the judges: Nix JLo. She's a ratings prop. That doesn't mean she has good taste. (marc anthony cough cough.)

September 7, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  6. acamylle

I used to like this show...and then Jordan Sparks won. I realized then that it was more of a popularity contest than about finding real true talent. I honestly think this show should be cancelled now. None of the winners since Carrie Underwood have been really successful and even the judges don't seem to really know where to go with the contestants. As far as the judges fighting I don't watch the show anymore but I hear about it and some people have said the fight was the most interesting part of it.

September 7, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Max128

A difference in opinion is a "fight"? Way to hype a nothing story, CNN.

September 7, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  8. erich2112x

That kind of blatantly contrived reality controversy rises to the level of extreme corniness. Someone tell Lopez thanks, but no thanks. Idol doesn't need her help marketing the most successful show in TV history.

September 7, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  9. cindylou

She is beautiful, the picture is adorable, and you trolls need to dive into a dumpster.

September 7, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  10. spaceman

Jenny, you need to work on that thigh, outside high right !

September 7, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  11. Reader

Oh my.....she may be rich and famous and that is great for her! Really happy when people are successful on their own and not due to family money/fame/success. Truly not jealous at all but do have to say, If one can not speak nor sit properly, then maybe some of that money might be put to better use. The pic of her crossed legs and what it appears to be showing (who cares about the ripples) is really bad judgement for CNN to post.

September 7, 2011 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
  12. hushupp

you fool, yes you are. One never puts oneself first. So "me and Randy..." is not correct for TWO reasons: it should say, "Randy, Steve, and I got into a fight." You are an ignorant dullard.

September 7, 2011 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
  13. HunterCamp

honey, don’t cross your legs when cameras are around; cellulite, cellulite

September 6, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  14. wisdom4u2

I can see why Marc split....big old fake a ss smile....amongst other things!!!

September 6, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  15. maria

After Simon and Paula left the show I never watch it again specially now that JLo is on trashy trashy ghetto ! never see it never will!

September 6, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  16. maria

Jennifer Lopez is not beautiful ,she is just fake ,hair ,alshes,contact lenses,she is not the "most beautiful woman in the world" is all magic photos brushed were they take off all the bad skin etc. photos,her ex husband wife was a Miss America (not too prety too) but more prettier than Jennifer.I can't believe she was in the front of People magazine( oh well is just a magazine....).we have beautiful women here like Halley Berry ,Nicole Kidman ,Christine Brinkley,and many others ....she is in her 40's two kids she is not younger not more is just plastic surgery!

September 6, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Denise

I wouldn't be surprised if the girl really did deserve to be dismissed. Jennifer Lopez isn't that great of a singer herself. I mean, she can carry a tune, but that's it. There's nothing amazing about her voice, so she probably would say a singer with a likewise boring voice deserves to go to the next round.

September 6, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Charles

J Lo has ZERO talent at all.

September 6, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  19. John doe

Jen, hon since u broke it off with mark,u may be a little upset!!! Take it easy onus guys!!! Vote TEA!!!

September 6, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  20. IceT

That was nothing more than an AD for the next season of American Idol.

September 6, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Gary

Look at the fat rolls on her thies, looks like a busted can of biscuits.

September 6, 2011 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  22. randy

Hey everybody....Did you even look at the picture of what Randy is doing

September 6, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • That's FUNNY

LMAO randy!! I didn't notice what he was doing until you said to look, hilarious!! Do ya think he's trying to tell JLo how he reallllly feels about her?!? I think so! Steven and Randy are probably so sick of her and her trying to get her way all the dang time, self-absorbed fatty beeotch!!!

September 8, 2011 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  23. pr

me don't fight, me like no fight, me like speak English.

September 6, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  24. sallie

When American Idol became American Country Idol several seasons back.

September 6, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Anomic Office Drone

Put some more dress between your butt and the seat, Jen. That's how you get ants.

September 6, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  26. editor

@B=dog is right, JLo's grammar is not correct."Me and Randy and Steve got into our first fight," <- Looks like Jenny from the block missed some english classesJ . Correct is Randy and Steve and I got into our first fight.

September 6, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  27. aunt cha mima

I never seen the episode but it shouldnt matter at all,the vote takes the toll unless its just men being feminists. Steve tyler maybe is jelous that his career is over and biggie at the end is just peeved off that lunch missed. It doesnt matter anyways as that young lady will get phone calls from other organizations that will inprove her career.

September 6, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  28. T3chsupport

Lol, I wouldn't really trust her opinion regarding talent, either.

Also, I thought the headline said FIST fight. That would have been much more awesome.

September 6, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  29. malmn

she's got cellulite in the picture

September 6, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Jimmy

This is not news, this is not even entertainment news, this is mindless idle chatter for those standing in line at a Wal-Mart...this is not even worth commenting on...oooops. Give your heads a shake people!!!

September 6, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Mary Freeman

I enjoy A. Idol and can appreciate the chance it gives a youngster who would otherwise not have that apportunity. Everyone has a chance to make a difference by voting. I think the judges try to do a good job, but remember, no one is infallible. For the most part I think the public who votes gets it right. Try a little patience and be happy for the winner even if you don't agree; it's called "good sportsmanship".

September 6, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  32. sam111

To You Fool - You are obviously aptly named. J-Lo's English was not correct nor appropriate. Sentences are not started with an objective pronoun ("Me"). And, proper English would have her saying, "Randy, Steve, and I got into our first fight." Don't be so pedantic and call someone a "pompous tart", when it appears that yours is a case of "the pot calling the kettle black"... You must have been in JLo's mother's class to learn English. Both of you are incorrect.

September 6, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  33. AmmoPapa

Her thigh doesn't look as bad as Steve Tyler's neck and face.

September 6, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  34. john

lol..bunch of hype for ratings slumping. "Fight! fight! fight!"...lol

September 6, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  35. John Steel

Hopefully it was with knives and to the death. Nice shot of the celluite on J-Lo's legs....

September 6, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  36. r00t4rd3d

More like the idol judges are doing their first publicity stunt. Sooooo transparent.

September 6, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  37. TD40

C'mon. They're gonna have to do better than this when it comes to invented controversies meant to draw attention away from the X Factor. Weak, desperate publicity stunt.

September 6, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  38. ewww

I think I see her brown starfish!

September 6, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  39. RightThere

Seems to me I have seen pictures of much younger girl singers that have cellulite already! So being 40 years old is not the culprit, naive ones. And where do the men come off with criticizing? I can only imagine what they look like-perhaps a receding hairline and under 40?

September 6, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Mexi Melt

Look at that nasty rump fat on here thighs......lmao!

September 6, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Mexi Melt

Lopez has no qualifications to be on this or any show judging talent. She blew her way to where she is.

September 6, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Sarah

Anyone who believes that the sentence "Me and Randy and Steve got in our first fight" is proper grammar just does not know English grammar. The subject of a sentence, if it is a pronoun, should be in the nominative case; i.c., "I" not "me". However, it is extremely picky to expect anyone to use proper grammar all the time in conversation. All of us fail that test. I majored in English in college; however, I would never correct anyone else's grammar with the exception of my children–I'm always teaching them, but the rest of the world doesn't give a rat's behind about my opinions regarding their grammar. And, by the way, I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but anyone who cannot see that J Lo is a beautiful woman needs to buy his next books in Braille.

September 6, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • alex

"Me and Randy", ....."Randy and I",

Which of these sentences makes you NOT understand that she is talking about herself and Randy Jackson?
      Come on language is about communication. If the message is received clearly and without ambiguity (attack this use of the word). There is a reason some people are anal retentive, just don't know what it is.

September 9, 2011 at 5:21 am | Report abuse |
  43. BreakmeoffapieceofthatKitKatBar

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares! Jennifer should concentrate on getting rid of a few tons off that butt!!

September 6, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  44. kwag

@b=dog, you are wrong! The grammar is very incorrect. Simple test: Randy and I, Steve and I, Randy and Steve and I....not Me and Randy (or even Randy and me, unless you're saying "Steve gave Randy and me black eyes." There is no way ""Me and Randy and Steve got into our first fight." Ever.

September 6, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Mike

Totally a publicity stunt story.

September 6, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  46. schrish

YES, IT LOOKS LIKE J-LO IS SHOWING SOME ROAST BEEFDOWN BELOW–NO UNDIES!

September 6, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Jame

On a judge of musical talent I put Jennifer Lopez's skills on par with a tree stump.

September 6, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  48. N

Who Cares! All This Entertainment, Sports and Celebrities Crap Is Useless! How is this helping your life?

September 6, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Cimon Sowell

keep arguing idol tarts...
    Xfactor is gonna rip your bloody heads off...
    I will be unleashing the truth soon on all the mo's...

September 6, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  50. RG

Steven Tyler

Dude look like a pterodactyl

September 6, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • n2dablue

You me spit my drink out, lol. He's got a head that's worn out 3 bodies.

September 6, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • alex

"You me spit my drink out, lol. He's got a head that's worn out 3 bodies"

Hahahahaha!! RIght on , AND a rented dick!

September 9, 2011 at 5:16 am | Report abuse |
  51. RG

Is anyone surprised how quickly the X Factor snapped up Paula Abdul to re-unite with her psuedo-lover Simon Cowell?

September 6, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  52. JPX

Does anyone even remember who won last season? Didn't think so. How many "Idols" have really come from this contest? This show has no relevance.

September 6, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  53. @B=Dog

J-Lo's mom is an educator. I'm sure she knows proper english.

September 6, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Michael in Houston

Not exactly a very flattering shot of Lopez. Ya might want to put the bacon cheeseburgers down Lopez and get some exercise.

September 6, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  55. chuck

JLO's FLAB and cellulite are showing in this pic-As far as her husbnad, Marc, she never really loved him. He was a rebound realtionship safe Latino-big time after Ben Affleck dumped her.Llook at pictures of her newly married to Anthony-she looks posed with fake smiles. It's not that Afleck is not a marrying guy-he is happy with jenniger and has a 3rd kid on the way. It';s just that JLO is an overrated diva and no where near as talented and "beautifu'l" as the media makes her out to be. She's mjust allright-ALL Marketing for IDOL.

September 6, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Red Pison

One man screams into a mic, the other man just produces stuff. Listen to the woman who can actually sing.

September 6, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Taint

Hey Jlo congrats on Dumping that troll you married , Now if you can just reduce a chunk off that big fat – – – of yours you may be desirable agian.

September 6, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Michelle

Did I really just click on this article??

September 6, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Pat - Illinois

I like JLo, but someone should tell the most beautiful woman (People Mag opinion) that just because her shirt is pulled down on top of her legs, that everyone can almost see her who-ha ..... bad photo JLo.

September 6, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Bookenz

The last so-called winner was a joke. I'm done with AI, bring on X-Factor.

September 6, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Not Fat

This is news on CNN.

September 6, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Don

How soon before Fox announces that next summer (the week after the SYTYCD finale, presumably), there will be a "showdown" between the X Factor winner and the Idol winner? Maybe they can call it "Battle of the Power Dialers."

September 6, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Mike

BREAKING!!!

Vimana found in cave in Afghanistan by U.S. Special Forces!!!

Link: http://zfirelight.blogspot(dot)com/2011/02/02-10-11-vimana-report-steve-quayle.html

The action starts at about 6:50

September 6, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  64. james

Thank God I found this article, I have no idea what I would have done wtih my day if this information wasnt available ....

September 6, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Sue

Jennifer, honey – pull your dress down and cover the cellulite in your legs. Yuk.

September 6, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leafonthewind

Way to go, Sue. I'm sure you are perfectly formed yourself, and who better to criticize Jennifer Lopez on her appearance? Troll.

September 6, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Texas Annie

Ditto to what Leafonthewind said.

September 6, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • ryan

She was kinda hot in Money Train, and Selena. Why is she still all over everything? The paparazzi needs to get to work and spoil this dump trash old bagged hore, once and for all. She isn't even talented...

September 6, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  66. mattski

Manufactured controversies are an integral part of reaity-based shows like this. This one is no different.

September 6, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Logic

She was out-voted. She needs to get over it. That's why there are 3 judges.

September 6, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Joe

J-Lo – just because someone sings better than you doesn't mean they deserve to be on AI. If that was the case, my grandma would be in the Top 10 – and she's a chain smoker.

September 6, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Tammy

"Me and Randy and Steve got into our first fight," First, you never put yourself before talking about other ppl with you. Second, "me" should be "I".

September 6, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Texas Annie

Well, woop woop, we just had our grammar lesson for the day, I guess.

September 6, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandy Metter

You are absolutely correct. The proper sentence structure should have been " Randy, Steve and I".

September 7, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Tulsa

DITTO DITTO DITTO on the oh your so sweet, you look so good... Can we get a JUDGE that has the **** to JUDGE !!!! We don't need all the goo goo gaw gaw stuff guys.. Randy used to have the guts, now all he does is the same thing

B O R I N G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP

September 6, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Vince

This show is still on?

September 6, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  72. markiejoe

O for cryin' out loud, people, it's all about RATINGS! She's talking to Seacrest, who owns Idol, on HIS radio show! Her marching orders? "Make up a controversey. Get the buzz started."

September 6, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Leafonthewind

You're exactly right. They are shaking in fear of X Factor. Simon Cowell's often crass but nearly always correct assessment of Idol's contestants has been sorely missed.

September 6, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  73. marks

Last year finale is when I vowed to stop watching AI after 10 years. The show sucks now. I don't care for the judges and the talent is mediocre. I'll be watching "The Voice" and the "Xfactor" – Goodbye Idol.

September 6, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  74. MiMi

I know the young lady Jennifer is talking about – I was there. I also know a few of the other contestants that made it thru with lesser vocals but a whole lot of "other stuff" revealed. She absolutely should have had a chance for Holloywood. And, by the way, she was called back to the audition location – only to pace and wait for one hour while being filmed – to be told "well, thanks for coming back – one of the executive producers really liked you – but they've run out of time." It was really a very emotional screwing!!!

September 6, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Leafonthewind

That sounds really harsh. Poor kid, no one deserves that kind of treatment.

September 6, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Sammy

Besides, it's no longer American Idol, it's Country Idol.

September 6, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Leafonthewind

It's not just Country Idol, it's Christian Country Idol. If you don't belong to the holier-than-thou club, forget about winning.

September 6, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Sammy

I have a feeling that this will be the last of American Idol once X-Factor airs.

September 6, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  77. chitownlady

J-Lo needs to GET over herself. It's about all 3 judge's opinions NOT JUST HERS.......SHUT up and just play nice. You are NOT the diva you think you are. I you were truly in the KNOW as they say...you never would have married that TROLL you married. Just because you had to have kids was no reason to get saddled with that TROLL.......Plenty of women have kids via test tube and are more happy! SHUT UP!

September 6, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  78. Duck Noodles

Who cares? I clicked thinking it was a fist fight or something actually interesting. Unless one of the judges sends one of the other judges to the hospital, it's the same BS. American idol is a complete waste.

September 6, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

Yeah, I was hoping for a cat fight between Steven and JLo with lots of clothes ripping and hair pulling. (Unfortunately JLo would probably win).

September 6, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shrek

You are a complete waste.

September 7, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  79. Mary

I didn't care for Jaylo at all ! Tyler made me lol at the things he said that got covered up. You could still read those big lips. Randy is Randy, always the same. Get rid of Jaylo and put Simon with the other two and that could be interesting !

September 6, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  80. OH WELL

IT'S THE BEST OUTTA 3 JENNIFER...YOU LOST. MOVE ON-

September 6, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  81. tom

Couldn't stand any of those 3 morons last year. THere wasn't a single criticism offered to even the worst performer. It was all..."you look gorgeous..I love your dress...Good job". Grandma Tyler just had the same bit for every single performance..."that was beautiful...you're beautiful". Of course the main idiot Randy was just unbearable with.."in it to win it"...and Yo YO Yo....dawg...sssup"? Can't wait for X-Factor and Simon who offers genuine feedback to the performers. Last years AI was a joke.

September 6, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Texas Annie

For someone who seems to hate the judges & the show, you apparently still watched it... a LOT.

September 6, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • wmskadder

Could not agree with you more. This show is so contrived, it makes me sick. People acltually believe Seacrest is reading real votes. This show is so controlled. Who? validates the votes. Idol kissed the a--s of Nashville by putting two, not one, two country singers thru, why, because Nashville, (country music) is now main stream. These (3) ljudges are total idiots. How do you pay these people millions of dollars for their advice. Randy is an idiot, nice guy, but an idiot. Lopez/Tyler are on a self lindulgent trip. Why do I have to sit their and wathc Lopez promote herself. Someone out there needs to challenge the voting.

September 6, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rob

I totally agree. The lack of differentiation from the judges from a mediocre performance vs a great performance created problems when some got voted off prematurely. It was really boring. Randy tried early on to give criticism, but gave up. Jennifer wanted to be the "nice judge" and popular to sell her new CD (I'm shocked that she's coming back this year.... must have got a nice contract). Stephen Tyler just totally mailed it in. He served absolutely no purpose. Loved everyone. Hugs and kisses all around. Even creepy kisses for teen girls. Unfortunately, ratings were good. So the network thinks everyone loved it. They don't care about the comments on blogs.... they care about ratings. Until the ratings tank, they'll never do anything about the mess they've created.

September 6, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • shabaz

Totally agree,

The show is now a very sad parody of its former self. The downturn started when they brought in that niosy opinionated woman Diguardo something (who strangley enough was still miles better than the current crop), then Paula left, then Simon left. I tried watching the last season for a bit, but then just got sick of it.
      JLo should not be judging anything, she is NOT a GOOD judge. Does anyone remember who won last season by the way?

September 9, 2011 at 5:10 am | Report abuse |
  82. JR

At the begaining of last years Idol Jennifer was a complete Sweetheart. She was really likeable and I felt I was wrong for thinhing she may be something else. By the end of the show she was a complete Diva .....a Jerk ....areal As*hole! This year the 3's ego's will be out of control and will bring the show down. No way will the show or ratings be as good as last year. Is it to late to finlly get rid of Randy?

September 6, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • L Ron Flubbard

Her Scientology OT levels must be kicking in . . .

September 6, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Katie

Whatever Randy is great! Jo Looooow is a ego maniac whining baby, she doesn't get her way oh so what! There are 3 judges for a reason and her trying to control the voting and decisions will make this season a totel disaster. Keep her on her leash where she belongs, she is a power freak and will ruin a great show if they don't put her in her place.

September 6, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Grothnar, King of Trolls

and now a royal decree: peace and goodwill to all who travel here.(as long as you behave yourself) we will not cast the first stone, but we hurl it back at great speed

September 6, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
    • The Hobbit

You have to be the worst troll in the history of trolling.

A friendly troll? Get outta here, making me sick.

September 6, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sheepinator

A troll that announces he's trolling? Kinda defeats the purpose, right?

September 6, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Grothnar, King of Trolls

First! I claim this spot for the trolls!

September 6, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Darth Cheney

Sorry, Grothnar, but you are far too genial and benevolent to be a true Troll. I dub thee First Gnome of the Realm.

September 6, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • B=Dog

September 6, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joey

I hate to point this out, but it seems to me that in the intro picture with J-Lo's legs crossed, is she not wearing undies? The ripples in her leg are gross, but did anyone else notice what else is going on there? YUCK!!

September 6, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • You fool.

@B=Dog Before you go around loftily mocking somone's misuse of the English language, make sure they're actually misusing it first, you pompous tart. While there are better ways she could have worded that sentence, her grammar is actually correct. I suggest you follow your own advice, and take a class or two.

September 6, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jmacnar, King of Dwarfs

I'd hit it. Y'all haters move on.

September 6, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kexessa

@Joey – You've grown up in the 'airbrushing of women' generation. Do you not know what real women look like? And her legs aren't gross, she has beautiful legs.

September 6, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Melanie

@Joey – You do realize J-Lo is over 40 right? I can't speak for all women over 40, but for myself.. I WISH I had her body, lol

Hope you get over your extreme cellulite sensitivity or get rich before you are over 40, otherwise you'll be very lonely, lol

September 6, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joey

I like corn dogs, gladiator movies, rainbows, chaps, tight boy pants, and all my friends are emo's. just saying.

September 6, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • KH

I agree with your comments about the boring judges. I guess no one wants to be the bad guy. Simon told it like it was. I do think JLo is still hot though. She might have some cell but she's 42 years old. Not that 42 is old but she does look pretty good for her age.

September 6, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • vatoloke

Sure it's not Queen of the Trolls?

September 6, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jason

Sorry, "Idol" hasn't been the same without Simon. The X factor will kick it's butt.

September 6, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • M

Yeah Joey, I did. Never could understand how this gal got voted as one of the most beautiful women in the world. Somebody must have got paid. I think she's fat, especially her legs, always have.

September 6, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • adam

Are the rating that bad, they are trying to create one of those he said she said?

September 6, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • TechnoHippie

you fool & b-dog – hey I don't think that's grammatically correct either. "Me and Randy and Steve got into our first fight," seems wrong for quite a few reasons. and + and like that is bad, starting with "me" is bad. She should of said "Randy, Steve, and I got into our first fight." – correct? But then again I could really care less – I know what she meant and since she looks so hot I'll give her a pass...hahaha

September 6, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • sophie

I remember the only time I watched Oprah's show it was many years ago, one time she said…”.she don't like it”, that was it for me, it sounded so ignorant, unable to speak correct English, so, I never watched her show again. It seems that in this country many celebrities are English challenged people. They are rich and famous because of luck, or other type of skills but not because their English is perfect.

September 7, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Webster

@You Fool, there is nothing correct about her grammar. Remove Randy and Steven from the sentence. If saying "Me got into a big fight" sounds right to you then God bless.

September 7, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • kim

I refuse to watch or buy anything Steven Tyler endorses or works on...that sicko perv got a 16 year old girl pregnant when he was in his 20's, then forced her to have an abortion...he is a sick pedophile and should not be on any tv show, let alone one where he is in contact with children. Pervert...sicko...he should be neutered.

September 9, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |