Billie Joe Armstrong's pants get him grounded
September 5th, 2011

Billie Joe Armstrong's pants get him grounded

Talk about a fashion victim: Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong’s sagging pants cost him a seat on a Southwest Airlines flight, reports Fox News.

"Just got kicked off a southwest flight because my pants sagged too low! What the f-- No joke!" the rock star tweeted on Thursday night.

Southwest responded to Armstrong’s tweet: "Very sorry for your experience tonight, someone from our Customer Relations Team will reach out to you to get more details."

This is how Pantsgate went down: Armstrong was on a plane set to go from Oakland, California, to Burbank, California when a flight attendant asked him to pull his low-slung pants up.

The attendant reportedly asked the rocker again, and threatened to have him removed from the flight, to which the star replied, "I'm just trying to get to my f--g seat."

The Green Day musician and his traveling companion were removed from the flight.

Southwest addressed the incident in a statement, "As soon as we became aware of what had happened, we reached out to apologize for this customer's experience. He elected to take the next flight. We followed up with this customer and involved employees to get more details and, in our latest conversations, understand from the customer the situation was resolved to his satisfaction."

Reps for Armstrong, 39, could not be reached for comment.

1. la redoute solde

Appreciate, friendship, follow, really do not bring together consumers over a usual hatred with respect to a product.
    la redoute solde http://www.laredoutesoldes.com/

December 4, 2012 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  2. bán máy in đã qua sử dụng,máy in cũ,may in cu,kho may cu,chuyen ban may in cu

I used to be suggested this web site by way of my cousin. I'm not positive whether or not this submit is written by means of him as nobody else realize such precise approximately my difficulty. You're incredible! Thanks!

August 29, 2012 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  3. Contracting Info

Thanks , I have recently been looking for information about this subject for a while and yours is the best I've found out till now. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive concerning the source?|What i don't realize is if truth be told how you are no longer actually a lot more well-favored than you might be now. You're so intelligent.

August 24, 2012 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Christmas toys

A person necessarily help to make severely posts I would state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this actual put up extraordinary. Fantastic process!

April 6, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  5. montreal graphic design

"I'm attempting to setup a webwebsite and need the add hyperlink functions that sidereel use. I cant work out what website design they use, can anybody assist?. "

March 31, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  6. WVLady63

I live in Alabama. The black men down here strap their pants to the BOTTOM of their bottoms, IT IS DISGUSTING!!! The ones I have had the misfortune to go past have DIRTY UNDERWEAR EXPOSED!! Three of them grabbed their private part through their dirty underwear, wiggled it at me and laughed. But of course, this is okay behavior because it is a "cultural" thing and they are black!!!!

September 22, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  7. Brenda

I don't understand why it was such a big deal in the first place. He was going to sit down anyway so why ask him to pull up his pants? And if it was such a huge problem security would have said something about it before he even got on the plane. I doubt they even sagged that low, too.

September 10, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sal

So you are fine with the only line of defense between an old man's (Armstrong) fecal matter stained rear and the seat someone else has to sit on is an old pair of underwear with holes in them? We are supposed to wear pants in public for a reason, and if they don't even cover your behind, why wear them at all?

September 24, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  8. portalpunk

on the surface I would say the billie is being a jerk, but he's a rock star, that's part of the gig.

September 9, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  9. whatsername

i hate how everyone keeps putting the flight attendant "asked" him, she TOLD him, if you watch the vid.. you cant just kick someone off a flight for that, its like kicking someone off cuz of their hair.

September 7, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Sam

If he made it through the security getting on the plane then his pants were obviously not a big deal. If you knew anything about this guy then you would know he never wears his pants THAT low. I doubt they were past his butt. And why kick people off based on how they look, what's next? You look too scruffy, go shave or I'm kicking you off. This all sounds ridiculous to me. The people who support this are biased, either they hate the style or green day. It's not about the style or the guy, it the point that they have better things to worry about than low pants.

September 7, 2011 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Red Foreman

Or maybe a complimentary foot in the a$$ for being such a dumba$$. Pull yer freakin pants up, you disrepectful punks!

September 7, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  12. Badeley-Bent

I don't want to have to see some guys underpants. I especially don't want to sit in a seat after some guys underpants contaminated it. Maybe they should have complimentary trousers like restaurants have complimentary jackets?

September 7, 2011 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  13. tjc360

who de heck is you to tell me I can't show my draws if I want to? you don't like it, don't look, homey!

September 6, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  14. tjc360

@chris – dude you so stoopid

September 6, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris

I thought about not replying, maybe I shouldn't, but I'm sorry you feel that way and I pray and hope that you can see the cultural and societal consequences of such distasteful behavior. I won't claim to be better than you or get into an insult match with you. I do pray and hope you can one day realize the virtue of showing self respect and respect towards others. May the grace of God be with you.

September 6, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Forrest Gump

My Mama told me "stupid is as stupid does." That's all I'm gonna say 'bout that.

September 6, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  16. ValuableTime

You idiots really will argue about ANYTHING. CNN could post a picture of a duck and you losers would light up the boards with retarded point/retarded counter point.

September 6, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  17. tjc360

@chris: I'll show my dang underoos if i want to. i'll even wear em extra low so you can see the
    skidmark, how bout dat?

September 6, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  18. AreYouSure?

He looks like a really haggard woman. Maybe his @ss looks better than his face. Maybe he should put the pants on his head.

September 6, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  19. tlr

Folks, he doesn't wear his pants below his butt. There is no safety aspect here, his jeans aren't all baggy and hanging off of him. He doesn't show anything. His shirts are tucked in or longer than the back of his pants. It's not a style, it's just him. We all have ways we dress that others make fun of or disapprove of. Go check out pictures of him if you don't believe me.

And Green Day travels the way they do because they are unpretentious and are extremely concerned about the environment, and they don't believe in the whole glittery rock star thing. You can like or dislike them, or him, or whatever, but that's the facts.

September 6, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jerry

Right on, I couldn't have said it better myself.

September 6, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris

Thanks for clarifying, if the reporters or attendant unjustly handled this, I personally apologize to Mr. Billie , his band, and fans. They do have a few good tunes, most notaably, those were the days (I think). Anyway, the sag style shouldn't be acceptable in public, I believe

September 6, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Jerry

@Bubba I agree I think they probably weren't really sagging that much either. I have seen them in concert and in pictures and it never looked that bad to me.

September 6, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  21. dino

Southwest addressed the incident in a statement, "As soon as we became aware of who he was...

September 6, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Pants2Low

Hey BJ – you are 39 years old. Aren't you just a little old for that whole "got my pants below ma butt" thing???

September 6, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  23. J.Crobuzon

Next headline: ARMSTRONG BUYS SOUTHWEST AIRLINES. That's probably a career-ender for the stewardess. I bet Hard Rock Cafe won't be hiring her either.

September 6, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  24. hater

that guy should've been incarcerated along time ago....for assulting my ears with his horrible cookie cutter music. And since when does he wear baggy pants? He's pushing 50 and he's still struggling to stay "in". His band is the worst thing to ever happen to music and the worst band to accidentally get placed in a "punk" genre. He's a pathetic old man and he shouldn't have been showing his Depends off on an airplane.

September 6, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jerry

No one asked you to listen to their music and you are seriousl dellusional if you think its cookie cutter music. There were much more worse things to happen to music for example Justin Bieber. For what they have accomplished Green Day are one of the best things to happen to music actually.

September 6, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bubba

Jerry, it's a troll named hater. Don't retort, report. Don't debate, delete.

September 6, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Erik

I'm glad he was kicked off the flight. Dress right and stop crying about a problem you created, Billie.

September 6, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Alex Carson

Why can't Billie take his millions from his sell-out career and charter a private plan so he can continue to play dress up?

Just because you fly Southwest, does not mean you are one with the people Billie. Sell-out!

September 6, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Joe Rioux

Saggy pants never hurt a flight. Look away if you don't like it, and stop being so intolerant. I'd choose having to look at saggy pants any day over an obnoxious, crying baby on the plane. Leave your damn kid at home. Flying with a baby is NOT a necessity.

September 6, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • hater

You're so right!!! I'm about to board a flight this afternoon. Instead of being a parent and taking my child with me I'll let her at home.....I'm sure my dog will be a good enough babysitter

September 6, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  28. BigCookie

According to an associate producer at Oakland’s ABC 7, who happened to witness the tiff, Armstrong sassed back, "Don't you have better things to do then worry about that?" Shouldn't it be "THAN worry about that?" Is there anyone at CNN who knows how the written English language works?

September 6, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  29. the_dude

39 years old and still wearing saggin pants??? What a loser. Green day is one of the worst bands of all time anyways.

September 6, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jerry

Please compared to the other crap that passes for music out there Green Day is one of the best bands around.

September 6, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Steve-O

Billie Jo should have been grounded for the lame music Green Day put out. As simple as that.

September 6, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Josef Fritzl

"I've left an empty seat
    On that Southwest flight earlier this week –
    Man this is SO weak!
    They told me to pull 'em up, but I left them low

Ohhh ohh! Oooh ohh!
    I left those pants down, saggin' low
    Ohhh ohh! Oooh ohh!
    I left them low, I left them...

My pants are the
    Only thing that now defines me –
    I keep them low
    despite the feelings of those behind me.
    Sometimes I wish the people out there cared about me.
    Until then I weeeear them loooooow!"

September 6, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  32. GitarBob

The rude comments posted here are indicative of the saggy pants issue. America has become a culture that glamorizes rudeness, selfishness, arrogance and abject stupidity. Based on the origins of this "fashion trend," and sheer common decency, there can be NO defense of this practice. There's no reason why civilized people should be subjected to some idiot's underwear and profanity in a public setting. And just because his "art" gave him millions of dollars does NOT exempt him from civil behavior. Shame on the airline for making an apology!

September 6, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  33. RDoughty

39 years old...isn't that a little old for saggy pants and flight attendant verbal abuse, 'Billy'?

September 6, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Josef Fritzl

Seems like he inconvenienced himself for no real reason. How long does it take to pull up your pants? How long does it take to let them sag again once the airline attendant has gone away? He could have taken 5 seconds, done something trivial, and in return he would have been able to stay on the flight.

Instead, he threw a fit like a prima donna. Even if he was standing up to it on 'principle', it's a pretty stupid fight to have when its something so mundane.

September 6, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  35. tjc360

me personally, i likes to wear my pants saggy to let the other boys know i'm looking to hook up on the down low. sometimes i pitch, but usually i catch.

September 6, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Sgt. Stedenko, CNN Fun Police

@Mary Ann, Orlando: If you read my statement, you'll see I said nothing about how he was dressed. I said he shouldn't be a dumba$$. If you have any sense at all, youDO NOT make a scene on an airplane.

September 6, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  37. John B

Racial profiling. This wouldn't have happened if Billie Joe wasn't black (or if he wasn't a privileged, rich, liberal, white hipster).

September 6, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Jerry

I find the situation to be an over reaction initially started by the flight attendant who maybe didn't know who Billie Joe Armstrong was.
    Now him being a famous musician that has flown countless flights including on Southwest I am pretty sure he is aware on what is acceptable on flight and have never encountered an issue such as this before.
    So the fact he was approached with the request to pull up his pants took him surprised and he reacted to what was really a rediculous request. The flight was less than two hours in length so I feel his style of dress should not have been made an issue.

September 6, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Rob

He should win some sort of award for convincing no fewer than three generations of teenagers that his horrible music is "cool"

September 6, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris

Agreee to that. There is something to say about his band's ability to stay in the limelight so long. Maybe nothing great, but it is remarkable.

September 6, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Josh

Who wants to see their grandfather with his pants hanging below his crack? Get real

September 6, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Chris Hansen

I like all of these 15 year old girls who love Billie Joe. Does that make him a pedoo?

September 6, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Rock

LOL – calling this guy a rocker...

September 6, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  43. AverageBear

Well, Osteen's wife got away with being a first class biotch to a fligh attendant. I guess ole "baggy butt" Armstrong thought he could as well.

September 6, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  44. OnPoint

I wouldn't want to be stuck behind someone trying to "quickly" deplane in an emergency while tripping over his pants around his ankles. Fashion aside, there is a saftey aspect to this as well.

September 6, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Kristin

You know you're a "has been" rocker when you resort to flying Southwest. That's more pathetic than a 40 year old wearing baggy pants.

September 6, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  46. lombardibob

He is worth around 50 million. Kinda surprised he is flying Southwest????

September 6, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kristin

Not surprising. He sucks at what he does and the public finally figured that out. His no talent baggy @ss is broke. He has not choice but to fly Southwest. I'm just surprised he had enough $ to fly and didn't take Greyhound.

September 6, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • tjc360

baggy ass broke? He is starring in his own f!cking Broadway play! and he is a rockstar not an actor, so I think he is doing ok.

September 6, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Sgt. Stedenko, CNN Fun Police

All right, break it up boys. He violated FAA rules (and common sense) by arguing with a flight attendant. I don't care what it was about, you just don't make a scene on an airplane these days if you have any sense in your head. Don't be a dumba$$!

September 6, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Average Joe

The guy's almost 40 years old. Time to start dressing like an adult. I am 10 years younger than him. I like his music, but I don't care to see his or anyother guys' underwear.

September 6, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  49. kevin

Cry me a river, you little wigger wannabe! Pull your pants up and act like a man. When a flight attendant tells you you're breaking one of that airline"s rules the only correct response is "Yes ma'am." You got thrown off for violating a rule and arguing with an attendant, not some so called fashion statement.

September 6, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Maryann - Orlando FL

Namecalling like an immature child, and you think you have some kind of authority to tell people how to dress.

Oh, the irony.

September 6, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Skeptic

You can't be a "star" and fly SouthWest. That's like being a Queen doing dishes.

September 6, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  51. Karen Denison

How difficult is it to pull up your pants? The problem is that he didn't think about anyone else but himself. I personally don't care to see everyones underware, but I must say that it is really funny to see them try to move fast and they need one hand to hold up their pants. GET A BELTOR GET PANTS THAT FIT!!!

September 6, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  52. Lucy

they are honestly giving him a hard time for his pants? that's a joke right?. they should be more worried about other IMPORTANT things, not someones pants.

September 6, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  53. gwats

Clothes DO make the Man, and they make a lasting first impression too. This has been true in every generation. Well dressed men and women command respect. Maybe this young man should spend some quality time with a mirror.

September 6, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  54. Maryann - Orlando FL

OH THE IRONY!! The TSA wants to see you naked, grope you, feel you up.........but if you voluntarily show your underwear, you will be kicked off the plane.

What a country!

September 6, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • kevin

He got ejected for arguing with the flight attendant, not for showing his drawers. When you become a passenger you're subject to that airline's rules and FAA regs, arguing with a flight attendant is grounds for ejection. Southwest was nice enough to get him on their next flight, which they had no legal obligation to do since he was legally ejected from another flight.

September 6, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Maryann - Orlando FL

Yeah, but if he wasn't showing his drawers, there would have been no argument with the flight attendant.

September 6, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Tea Baggn Time

I bet the flight attendant was a tea bagg'n Republican. They knows what's best for the good 'ol USofA!

September 6, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  56. derp

He should have been thrown off because his music blows.

September 6, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  57. michaelfury

September 6, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  58. jennygirl

companies have a dress code for patrons, the employees try to enforce it, the customer has a fit, the company ends up apologizing profusely for their empoyee's audacity. c'mon guys, stand behind your own dress code, or don't make one. pants on the ground, pants on the ground, you're lookin' like a FOOL with your pants on the ground. LOL.

September 6, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  59. D

I don't have sympathy for Mr Armstrong or any other person who places themselves in this situation.

September 6, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  60. Gwats

He should have shut up, and pulled up his pants. I don't want to see his nasty underwear, and I don't care who he thinks he is. You cooperate with flight attendants, and remember you are not flying alone. If that's too much trouble for you, son, take the Greyhound next time.

September 6, 2011 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  61. pullyerfreakinpantsup

In twenty years or so (if you live that long) you will look back on this style and think "omg what was I thinking?" but then your kids will be into whatever stupid thing comes along after that. just wait.

September 6, 2011 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  62. Madridista23

WOW. Insignificant Rock Star caught with his pants at half mast around his butt. Whooppee..... big freakin' deal..... major misdemeanour. What happened to hurling TV sets out of hotel bedroom windows... or driving your Rolls Royce into a swimming pool? Guess you just can't get the Rock stars these days.

September 6, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  63. guitarharry

Billie Joe will write something about his on his next album; he'll make money off this incident; getting tossed from an airline was the only thing anyone heard about Kevin Smith this year, remember? (too fat!!) Smith is still talking about it, as if anyone but him cares...all publicity is good, they say..

September 6, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  64. Jeff

Good for Southwest- this jag Billie Joe just proved what a jerk he is- the world shouldn't be forced to see his crack & underwear. Sure he makes decent music but he's a jag.

September 6, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  65. froman

Ok. Seriously. Let me break this down for ya. Airplanes fly, sometimes they fall. This is an emergency situation. If you are tripping over your pants, you create a safety hazard for the people behind you. That's were your "right" to wear saggy pants ends. Thank You, stewardess. Now to the personal opinion ... Green Day had a good run. If BJ is so well off, why is he flying commercial? Where is his plane? They are only a couple million... He could flop around naked is he wanted to!

September 6, 2011 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  66. Jason

Honestly, I wish the airline backed up their employee. Sometimes, the customer is wrong, people. I don't want to see somebody's pants hanging down past their waist on an airplane, either. The dude was being belligerent and aggressive, and dress code or no, that's unacceptable in the enclosed space of an aircraft. Dude needed to pull up his pants, and keep his mouth shut, not be a martyr for style. He needed a reality check, and to be quite honest, a lot of people here do too.

September 6, 2011 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Capn Lou

You are right, some of the people here DO need a reality check, because you need to understand that you can't go around cramming YOUR ideas of "decency" down everyone else's throat. Honestly, as long as their genitalia is covered, then just let it go. And sometimes, a customer has to stand up for themselves. Maybe his aggressiveness was a response to the belligerence and aggressiveness of somebody who decided that they were going to be the fashion police that day, and use their petty little dictatorial power to enforce it. Unless an until there is a specific law against the style of clothing worn, airline employees need to shut up and do their job.

September 6, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
    • chris

U know, I agree, the airline should back the employee on this one if Mr. Armstrong wouldn't comply with the attendants request. Unfortunately, these conpanies have to concede to the rich certain priveledges so that frivolous lawsuits don't hurt the business. One of the evils of unbridled capitalism.

September 6, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Yeddo

Jeez, Greenday is so yesterday! BJ Armstrong should be glad somebody recognized him at all!

September 6, 2011 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
  68. samara

The key word is low snug. The pants are supposed to be low! He had every right to sas back. He was not putting anyone in danger and it was not a flight regulation.

September 6, 2011 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
  69. Jen t

@ dug – he's plenty wealthy your post goes more against your ignorance than his wealth.

I wonder if the flight attendant won't lose her job for this. I think it quite ridiculous if so.

I think the guy can wear whatever look he wants (though admittedly the older he gets the more his sagging is going to look as if he has a poopie in his pants) but when you're on a flight you have to know by now being obstinate isn't going to end well for you.

Anyhow I was a greenday fan once & then I went to one of their concerts and it was one of the most plastic feeling fake concerts I had ever been to. Put a bad taste in my mouth for them and him. He was cussing the entire time but it didn't seem like it was just flowing from his mouth but rather that it was scripted to make him appear more BA than he is.

It was actually really awkward to listen to.

September 6, 2011 at 5:45 am | Report abuse |
  70. dug

All this bragging on how much money he has. He's flying southwest instead of his own private jet, must not being doing that well.

September 6, 2011 at 5:22 am | Report abuse |
  71. pullyerfreakinpantsup

@Dinosaur Punk: saggy pants does not make you cool. It just shows everyone you have no sense. We laugh at you with 5 or 6 inches of underwear showing. Wedgie Time!

September 6, 2011 at 5:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Daniele

maybe I'm missing somtehing, but it clearly looks like the first guy fumbles for a card key in his right pocket, takes it out and swipes it. Then they just stroll in. Why not just check the security computer to see who came in then? Was it a stolen key or is this an inside job?Neither of these guys look like the guy in the iSight photo, though that doesn't necessarily mean anything. They could have given it away or sold it. I'm not saying you're wrong, but somtehing is fishy here.

April 26, 2012 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  72. poop

Why is rock star of his caliber even flying on a commercial airline in the first place? The dude dont have a private jet by now?

September 6, 2011 at 4:58 am | Report abuse |
  73. Robert

To quote Professor Snape, "Truely, fame isnt everything."

September 6, 2011 at 4:57 am | Report abuse |
  74. Namaste

@General Larry -Platt, too funny. Since the saggy bottom boys like the droopy drawers, maybe they should just walk with their pants around their ankles. They can't walk with them sagging, so around the ankles shouldn't be much different. That way they can model the underwear they're so proud of!

September 6, 2011 at 3:49 am | Report abuse |
  75. MARY

I really would like the employees of any airline to worry more about getting the damn people on and off the plane in a timely manner! Stop looking & worrying about the passengers asses, just get em' moving!!~Mary~

September 6, 2011 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |
  76. Rayne

Most of u are missing the point. Safety issues. Thats the reason. Id like to know specifically...maybe if he trips and falls he can sue saying they shouldve denied him entry. Who knows?

September 6, 2011 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Dinosaur Punk

Pure conjecture and a situation that will probably never happen. You and the stewardess that had a problem with billies pants need to get a life.

September 6, 2011 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  77. chris

its odd how a white musician gets an apology, whereas an african-american football player gets arrested for the same thing. and they say our country is not racist.

September 6, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  78. joAnn

It's,o.k.to go around,the house like that.But,show respect,Star or Not,people,should look decend in public.Espcially,if they travel-train,boat,plane,car. JoAnn Bartholomew

September 5, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  79. sterlingrat

These comments make me LOL big time. He should not have been taken off that flight. That flight attendant had no right to tell him to pull his pants up. PERIOD. Sounds like some Tea party people up in here....

September 5, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  80. pullyerfreakinpantsup

I understand that fashion trends come and go, but who the he11 came up with this? just plain d@mn stoopid if you ask me.

September 5, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Charles

The answer is gay inmates who wanted to advertise that they are ready to mingle. This is absolutely true, you can look it up. It's surprising that rap artists didn't know this.

September 6, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  81. Heywood Jablome

Billie Joe is not my lance ah, he's just a man who likes to wear saggy pants...heeee heeee

September 5, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Name*joshu

I thought black people were the only ones to wear this stupid look.

September 5, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  83. mommyof2

Even for a superstar not ever

September 5, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  84. mommyof2

Well I think it just proves that it doesn't matter who you are the rules still apply. This "dress code" was applied after 9/11 personally I commend SWA for sticking to their guns. I was flying home from an over seas vacation 10 days after the attacks and let me tell you, I was scared of everyone on the plane. If their dress code ensures our safety, then so be it. Guys if you give in ever for a megastar, then our safety is compromised. I just think that rules have to be rules. You have to have the same standards for everyone. It doesn't matter who you are. I personally like the guy, and don't really care how he dresses, but unfortunately there are bad people in the world so precations have to be taken. So ya have to be less fasionable on the plane, its ok! :) just drop your pants after you get off the plane! Thanks SOUTHWEST for doing your part to keep us all safe!

September 5, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Capn Lou

Really? You honestly think that enforcing an arbitrary dress code keeps people safe? I think that most reasonable people would disagree. Who gets to decide what is "safe" clothing for an airplane trip? Do you really think that because your overly-prudish sensibilities are offended, that you are suddenly in some sort of imminent danger? Phooey. You do not belong in public anymore. Stay at home inside your safe little house, and the rest of society will be grateful.

September 6, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
    • why not today?

The 9/11 hijackers were all wearing suits...

September 9, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judes

immagine 5 (guarda i piedi) ed immagini 8 e 9 (guarda le teste ed il caipuccpo).Volevo solo far notare che, rispetto a revelation, le trovo ben peggiori. Detto questo, sto solo facendo il noioso.Poi sono certo che, giocando, non ce ne accorgeremo nemmeno.il 3DS eccezionale ed entrambi i resident evil, non appena saranno commercializzati, saranno miei!

April 24, 2012 at 6:44 am | Report abuse |
  85. DN3

Well if he's still wearing saggy pants at 45, I'll definitely LMAO!!! It's already pretty funny :). Oh whoops can't criticize unless I'm rich and famous.

September 5, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  86. MARY

Ummm, don't take it so personal! Yes, I'm sure he is doing much better than me financially, without a doubt. I just suggested that there's a time and place for everything nd when you DON'T need to dress the part then don't. Be as appropriate as the situation calls for. Women should not be dressed in beach-wear either for a flight. Use common sense!!~Mary~

September 5, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  87. MARY

Ummm, don't take it so personal! Yes, I'm sure he is doing much better than me financially, without a doubt. I just suggested that there's a time and place for everything nd when you DON'T need to dress the part then don't. Be as appropriate as the situation calls for. Women should be dressed in beach-wear either for a flight. Use common sense!!~Mary~

September 5, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Joe Fish

Billie sings against the man, now he is the man and he's no different. Any one who wears sagging pants is just a loser anyway, fashion trends were meant to come and go and this one is long overdue. Billie is holding on to an age he isn't or has any connection to, move on everybody there's nothing to see here.

September 5, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  89. fools

I guess you can sag(drop pant) if you're black if not buy your own plane, they should be rich

September 5, 2011 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Capt Suspenders

No one wants to see anyone else's dirty underdrawers. Pull up your friggin britches and quit lookin like a dang fool. It doesn't make you cool, it just makes people snicker at you behind your back. And 39 is too old to be dressing like a kid.

September 5, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  91. chris

Ticket to a Green Day concert- 40 to 300 bucks, ticket to a Southwest flight 99 to 1000 bucks, getting to gripe about the LA Sag style and Green Day on the same article comment list – PRICELESS! LM*O

September 5, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nick

Wow chris you are all over this message board and everything you have posted makes you look unintelligent. If that's what your idea of priceless is, you need to open your eyes a lot more. But I doubt you will open your eyes because from all your posts you sound like a closed minded fool.

September 6, 2011 at 4:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Charles

Nick, the point is is that many people out there are tired of seeing this. I'm surprised that some people actually defend sagging. Time to grow up.

September 6, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  92. heather

So if a girl bends over and her thong is sticking out, will she get booted off a plane??? Doubt it!!!

September 5, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris

I agree that this seems to be a double standard. However, I don't think flashing and wearing alltime are the same. I don't mean to sound like a prude either, but neither case should be acceptable. I do believe in free speech, but this type of speech should be done in adult only environments if people crave its presence. IMHO

September 5, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  93. 'general' larry platt

pants on da ground
    pants on da ground
    looking like a fool
    with your pants on the ground
    gold in your mouth
    Hat turned sideways
    Pants hit the ground
    Call yourself a cool cat
    Lookin' like a fool
    Walkin' downtown with your pants on the ground
    Get it up, hey!
    Get your pants off the ground

September 5, 2011 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  94. tough old dude

in my day, if you let your underwear show, you were guaranteed to get a wedgie. I say we bring that practice back. see if the punks keep wearing their pants that way.

September 5, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  95. my2cents

I laugh my @ss off everytime I see some guy walking (trying to walk) with those stupid looking saggy pants. They must wear designer boxers that they are attempting to show off! LMAO !

September 5, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • OnPoint

September 6, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  96. heather

At least he was wearing underwear. That's a form of class! Class is just an individuals opinion. Also, to Chris, how did Billie Joe destroy any lives? If you don't like it, don't look at it. Seriously, today's society sucks. Too opinionated and arrogant.

September 5, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris

Maybe he singlehandedly isn't destroying lives, but this whole pop.culture act of imitating prison, gangsta drug selling, gun toting thugs, well that helps to destroy lives by allowing it to be acceptable in front of innocent children. As a father of 2, I don't want you to be able to show your underwear to my kids on purpose. Ridiculous that u can't see my point

September 5, 2011 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Eric

Really, a gun toting thug? Wow, never heard Billie Joe compared to Tupac before, yeah, you make a good point Chris. Gee, can't figure out why no one gets the point. SMH

September 6, 2011 at 2:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Nick

I don't know why but chris I see your kids leaving home as soon as they can. Growing up I played cowboys and Indians, cops and robbers – I'm not a cowboy, Indian, cop or a robber. My point is just because people see someone on TV or hear them on the radio, doesn't mean they are going to become them. You sound like a very sheltered person that is afraid of the world, chances your kids will grow up to be the same.

September 6, 2011 at 4:25 am | Report abuse |
    • chris

Nick, sounds like you want your children to play gangstas,, ho's, and pimps. Not the same thing as cowboys and indians is it? Really?

September 6, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  97. An Angel's Crime

I don't like the look, but, that just my opinion. I don't think he should have gotten kick off for it though. After all, he paid for his ticket. I would have to say, I would rather see that, than, when someone is working on a car, etc ..and you get to see the full view of their crack. That's not appealing whatsoever. It's like..wow...the parting of the red sea.

September 5, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  98. chris

So some of you apparently equate wealth with greatness. How sad. I prefer to equate greatness with doing the right thing , being respectful, saving lives, teaching peace and good morals. Saddam Hussein was rich, Hugh Hefner is rich, ron jeremy, gene simmons, the list goes on, but does that make them great members of society, hmmmmm. Maybe not. I think i'd rather hang out with a 30k a year firefighter or US soldier. Not these people who bleed society based on our deception to lust and greed. I'd prefer to honor those who save lives for very little reward than those that destroy lives for monetary gain.

September 5, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ummmm

Amen!

September 5, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dinosaur Punk

I don't find your self righteousness to be anything anyone should be emulating, in fact it is a mindset that is the start of prejudice, bigotry, ridiculous stereotyping and the margilization of differing parts of society you do not have the intellectual capacity to understand. Greenday is hardly bleeding society and your ridiculous rhetoric is a big red flag that you just want people to live and believe as you do as you can't respect the individuals right and freedom of expression.

September 6, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
    • froman

@Dino punk. I smell a liberal....

September 6, 2011 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
    • tjc360

Got some issues Chris?

September 6, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris

I don't hold that I'm more righteous than anyone. I just think that physically expressing yourself by showing your underwear is wrong. I'm not sure I've ever met a perfect person on this beautiful planet. Yes, if you placed my life under a microscope (prob even easier than that), you'd find much that is bad, many scars, I admit it and I am sorry. However, I just think we can be far more respectful to families and our parents by not perpetuating disrespect of rules vs obsenity. My opinion, but I do understanf the freedom of speech contention. I just think showing your underwear goes too far.

September 6, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Matthew Jandecka

Why is Billie Joe wearing saggy pants that hang below his ass anyways? Just because you're a rock-n-roller doesn't mean you can't show a little class...

September 5, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Ja

What an injustice. Now I bet he knows how those kids in Darfur must feel.

September 5, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  101. chris

Do u have the time, to listen to this mime, lol, stop showing your butts people. We used to enforce laws against public indecency. This "style" is nothing more than a statement against family, community, morals, and raising kids to be good people instead of thugs. Its sad, that we as a society have let this go on so long that being a hateful gangsta lover is almost the norm now. Very sad.

September 5, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dinosaur Punk

Get over yourself and what people wear has little effect on families, morals or raising kids. If people like you would get a life and quit making mountains out of molehills the world would be a better place. Those that seek to control others is one of the biggest problems in this world as well as those that stereotype people and forment prejudices like you are. Greenday is so far from being thuggish or gangsta but you show that you obviously have no clue and are doing nothing but perpetuating false stereotypes. Get a life, and take a look at yourself, as I am sure if we put your life under a microscope we would find plenty for you to be ashamed of.

September 6, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
    • chris

Me, making mountains out of molehills? He coulda just pulled his pants up. Really?

September 6, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  102. william

Epic fail? His pants are probably worth more than your house. 39 and still has a mean swag. Dont be a loser and try to talk bad about people who are better than you. And btw, thedude, quit being a hater.

September 5, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bucktooth

Noone is better than anyone else! Just because he's a rock dude, doesn't mean he's better!
      sagging pants are out of style and tacky! But he can wear whatever he wants no matter how tacky he looks!

September 5, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ummmm.....

@Bucktooth - I find your statement to be false. I am most certainly better than Joran van der Sloot as I am sure you are. A simple example from an ever growing list of people I am better than ;)

September 6, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Sokman

The attendant probably got tired of his whining just like I do every time I hear a Green Day song

September 5, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  104. pullyerfreakinpantsup

not fashion...... just stupid. nobody wants to see yer underwear. unless yer a girl

September 5, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  105. heather

where's the handbook for what you can and cannot wear @ 39? Wearing saggy pants doesn't make you a failure or thug. Why are you people being so judgemental? The flight attendant had no business telling him how to wear his pants. Kudos to Billie Joe for speaking his mind!!!

September 5, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Capt Suspenders

It's not about *what* he's wearing, it's about *how*, or in this case, how he's *not* wearing clothing over his butt. There are regulations about wearing proper clothing to cover your butt and other private areas and any business can enforce whatever policy about it that they want. They asked him nicely more than once and he refused to comply. So he got the BOOT in his exposed BUTT.

September 6, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Capt Suspenders

I guarantee you the airline DOES have an actual handbook on their dress code.

September 6, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  106. Katherine

Sagging is not a crime! I love Billie Joe!

September 5, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Capt Suspenders

Indecent exposure is the crime. "Sagging" as you pseudo-eloquently call it does not supercede the basic law of covering your butt with proper clothing when you're in public. No one wants to see it, i don't care how famous someone is or used to be.

September 6, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Esteban

so his ass cheeks were exposed?

September 6, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Mammy

He had just gotten cornholed in the airport crapper.

September 5, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Tibrea

Wrong deal! Love me know that you broke my phone! Lame and give me a iPhone 4!

September 5, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • HUH!!??

What on Earth...is that English? Do you actually have a thought you are trying to express???

September 6, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Tibrea

A young designer hated me once and who knows!

September 5, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Deeznuts

Pull your pants up and stop dressing like a thug!

September 5, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  111. effzeeatwhy

Well, SWA is based in Texas. Go figure.

September 5, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  112. bigboy

Fact -Green Day has sold over 65 million albums world wide, over 24 million in the U.S. alone.

September 5, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris

Fact, Green Day is a sell out former wannabe punk band who most real punk fans still today loathe because they took the money in lieu of staying altruistically artistic. They may be rich, but they've almost singlehandedly done their best to destroy a whole great genre of misic in the name of perpetuating the corporate greed of the major labels.

September 5, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • bigboy

Chris – You sound jealous.

September 6, 2011 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Angelique

They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool – till you're so f@#%ing crazy you can't follow their rules

September 6, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • tjc360

Chris, where do you work...at KFC? You jealous a little bit...just a little?

September 6, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris

Not jealous at all. I don't have to live l life where I have a costume designer, wardrobe assistant, pub agent, legal reps, and a record company that turns my band into a punk version of a boy band and write my songs for me all in the name of making some corporate big wig richer at the expense of real artistic expression and communication that could be beneficial. Does anyone want to tell the story of how the sag style first got started? Lol, u guys that wanna be slaves to the dollar, I pray for you, because there is much better ways to live

September 6, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • crys

Yes, and you'd think with all that money, he could at least have bought a belt.

September 6, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • tjc360

I think Chris and CptnSuspenders is the same person.

September 6, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris

Nope tjc, not the same person. Some people (maybe even you) just hate to admit it when they are wrong. Me, being a humble Okie, sometimes love it when I'm wrong. I really do hope I'm wrong about a lot of things, because I think a lot of the troops that fought at Iwo Jima, Normandy, etc. Would be disgusted with some of popular American behavior today

September 6, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe Rioux

Chris, you're just way to earnest. It's obnoxious. And stop saying you'll "pray for" people. We don't want your prayers.

September 6, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris

Joe, I thought being earnest was a good thing. Have so many really lost their way? Btw, I. Cherish the opportunity to pray for you, please don't be offended. I won't be offende if you pray for me. I just think underwear are called "underwear" for a reason and I hate to see the decay of basic American decency. I love you all, no matter what though.

September 6, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  113. bigboy

theDude & Mary – I don't call platinum albums, world tours and millions of dollars and epic fail. He's doing better than you.

September 5, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • froman

If.he.is doing so good, why doesn't he have his OWN plane?

September 6, 2011 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Capt Suspenders

The Epic Fail was in his trying desperately to dress like he's still young. World tours and money do not make up for it.

September 6, 2011 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Esteban

@Froman: I assume because it takes a great deal of money to purchase and maintain a plane. Also, I think the guys in green day are kind of eco conscious, so riding in a plane by themselves would be a bit hypocritical, no?

September 6, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris

If they are so eco conscious, they shouldn't use electric instruments powered by coal plants, nuclear plants, and the like. Maybe they should live on an Amish farm. Ha ha, heprob likes this controversy, and maybe they can partially promote their next album with it.

September 6, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  114. MARY

So true and funny @theDude ! ~mary~

September 5, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  115. suzanne

Hendriks never told the viewers that he used profanity at the attendant...this news is biased! not the first time either...just lost a viewer!

September 5, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  116. theDude

39 year old + saggy pants = epic fail

September 5, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ifyagirlstepsupimslappindahoe

You're A tool dude. Who the f cares how old one is. Saggy pants may be "uncouth", but what does that have to do with age?? Oh, I get it. At 39 he SHOULD be over that phase of fashion. Right? SAYS WHO? He wasn't talking about WMD's so no reason to b kicked off a flight. Stop judging and get a life! Maybe then you'll leave your moms basement.

September 5, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Capt Suspenders

I agree. 39 is too old to be dressing like a teenager. Sounds like "ifyagirl..." is still living in *his* mom's basement. When you grow up you'll understand. And no one wants to be standing behind someone with their underwear showing. I hope this was a humbling experience for Billie Joe.

September 6, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
    • TX4UREXKARLENE

Men should go back to tight Levis ;-)

September 6, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
    • tjc360

Yeah, and I shouldn't wear my baseball hat backwards because I just turned 43. Go f!ck yourself.

September 6, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • gnodges

Actually, it = multi-million dollar rock star.

September 6, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  117. fernace

Wear not war, sorry!!

September 5, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  118. fernace

Yeah, just fixin' to say: atleast he didn't get arrested! If the security people patted him or any passenger wearing this popular fashion, took him through the paces, as they do, I don't think it's a flight attendants job to tell him or any1 how to war their pants! I have seen women get on a flight practically nude, in daisy du (not enough material left for the "kes,"lol) & tube tops! Why aren't they asked to get dressed, for crissakes! It seems to be a matter of an unpopular style of dress, rather than safety concerns! It's highly suspect & grossly predjudicial, especially when people get arrested over it! Some1 needs to sue!!

September 5, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris

Yeah, just sue and make everybody else pay more for their seat because YOU can't be decent in public. People that want to show their undies should be ticketed for indecency, not the other way around. What's next, my kid has to sit by your naked kid in school? Ridiculous!

September 5, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • tjc360

Chris, sounds like you home school your kids anyway, since you do know everything.

September 6, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris

Tjc, yeah sounds like I may need to homeschool with you peeps out there thinking its cool and acceptable to show your underoos in public. And, I've heard nothing but attacks from you towards me, where's your defense for this fellow's actions (in intelligent reasoning sense). You act like you have no defense. So go ahead, attack me, and try to sway the debate from the reality of public decency and harmful speech. Maybe that's the only thing you think you have got. You haven't got anything reasonable to say, do you?

September 6, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • ilovegreenday

For all we know – he very well may have been planning on pulling up his pants – but you know how difficult it is when you'ere carrying baggage and trying to get to your seat. What's more – he's flying in the cattle car instead of a private jet or first class. Like he said, he's just trying to get to his seat. If i'd been there – i would have pulled them up for him... I've never seen one photo of him in underwear showing low slung pants though – maybe they were drooping – but at least he didn't make a big whiny fest out of it once he tweeted. And yes, they've picked on women before too – there was one girl who was kicked off because the attendant thought her skirt was too short.

September 6, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • barkallnight

Chris,
      Here is a reason: Freedom of expression. I don't like the look either but, there is absolutely no reason for this fashion police stuff.

September 6, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anomic Office Drone

This isn't rocket science. When you're on someone else's property, you follow their rules or you get off.

September 6, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  119. cward

"We followed up with this customer and involved employees to get more details and, in our latest conversations, understand from the customer the situation was resolved to his satisfaction." It must be nice being a celebrity. Too bad if you are an African American football player, this happens... http://articles.cnn.com/2011-06-16/travel/sagging.pants.flight.arrest_1_saggy-pants-rodriguez-passengers?_s=PM:TRAVEL

September 5, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • KathySanDiego

Yes and no. The football player issue was also dealt with appropriately. It's the everyday guy that never makes the news. SWA should stop being the dress code police and act like an airline not a hall monitor.

September 5, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • DocLowery

You can't stop the White boys for mimicking the Black boys. This incident is definitely prejudicial but what isn't in America? Guess what? It will all be over soon because the White man is not just setting up the minorities in this country but his own people too. The suffering will be great.

September 6, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Erik

Your oversimplified black and white comparison is ridiculous. The black guy was charged with battery and interfering with the duties of a police officer. In other words, there's no comparison. Both guys should pull up their pants in public. Maybe the white guy did and that's why he got on the next flight. We don't know from the article.

September 6, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris

I'm just glad its a white guy being called out for this event rather than a black guy. Atleast now I can say something about this "style"without being called or labeled as a racist. Btw, color of skin should not be used to judge a person, as we all keep our true color inside. We should all do better to help the poor and a great deal of crime originates from
      poverty. Peace thru Jesus Christ