While you were working...
September 2nd, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed have set a date! The KISS rocker and his longtime love will tie the knot on October 1. [E!]
  • Bethenny Frankel’s 15-month-old daughter is a vegetarian. “I chose not to have her be vegan because I believe she needs the fat and protein in milk,” Frankel wrote on her website. As long as she’s not serving baby Bryn Skinnygirl Margaritas, right? [Bethenny.com]
  • As if Jada Pinkett Smith doesn’t have enough drama to deal with… Her show “Hawthorne” has been canceled. [Whosay.com]
  • Dr. Phil is a grandpa… again. Jay McGraw, 31, and his wife, former Playboy Playmate Erica, 33, welcomed their second child on Thursday. London Phillip joins older sister, 17-month-old Avery Elizabeth. [People]
  • Want to look like Kim Kardashian on your wedding day? Two of the three Vera Wang gowns Kim donned on her big day are being recreated for David’s Bridal White by Vera Wang line. [People]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Ardith Buchholz

Don't forget Atlas Shrugged, Capitalism and Freedom, and the most important of all...Mind of the Market. :-)

December 6, 2011 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
  2. Dear Troll

o powerful one i need zee trainin on becoming zee trolling...help me along zee way .. no? lmao

September 6, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @@@Joyce

Funny as he!!. Saw them. 4get cc and his followers make mary cry !Joyce too ! Lmao

September 6, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @ @ Joyce

Oh hell yea luv..i caze u haven't notice..there were a jumping of ships of sum kind. one has 2 stand by troll..if u get the drift..lol. started working on mary on the blog w the bloating girl. cant be on here much today..buzy. also want to troll on a few on susan blog..got me a couple that giving me a hard time on me hear say comment mate..lmao

September 6, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Grothnar, King of Trolls

can't believe this one is still up. the blog squad at CNN must still be hung over from the keg party at our secret lair. D@mn, we brew some fine ale!

September 6, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  6. @@Joyce

If it was one of them they would have responded right away. I see joyce and mary on different sites. She is just driving by. I think cc and his gang have got a new place to talk. Have not seen most of them all week end. I am looking for new target myself. Thinking about this mary, maybe joyce to ! Lol You in ?

September 6, 2011 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  7. @Joyce

You're an idiot..lmao. At this point, it has nothing to do with what he looks like on the outside. This person comes off as unstable. Still trying to make yourself look good I see. Either it's you that posted this lame comment, or, one of your brainwashed fools that did.

September 6, 2011 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  8. Eddy

Last weekends" While You Were Working",it was all a dream,a really bad dream.Let's stick to the topics at hand please.

September 6, 2011 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |
  9. Joyce

@Mary. As you can see I checked out this blog. My oh my! You are so right! I will bet your right. I would like to see this charlie crack, too! He is probably a total babe! People were jealous of Elvis, too. Oooo la la!

September 6, 2011 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  10. Missing

You guys are still at it. I'm scheduled for an Lobotomy this morning after all this lunacy that went down this weekend. I can't even find my troll, "MY KING" on here. I don't know if he switched alias on me again. Grothnar King of Trolls, do you know the whereabouts of my troll? Lol

September 6, 2011 at 6:37 am | Report abuse |
  11. Lance alot the troller

The trolls got me and charlie, now we're hanging out to dry.

September 6, 2011 at 5:53 am | Report abuse |
  12. Grothnar, King of the Trolls

Lance, looks like you're the one who needs ritalin; or maybe a lobotomy and some electroshock!

September 6, 2011 at 5:24 am | Report abuse |
  13. nicole elizabeth

@Lance alot the troller who do you think your fooling?my goodness you do have a serious problem don't you?

September 6, 2011 at 4:19 am | Report abuse |
  14. Lance alot the troller

Lu-lu-losing!

September 6, 2011 at 2:48 am | Report abuse |
  15. Lance alot the troller

Lulu: "the non factor". U have made not 1 good comment. Ur name is "mud". Trolling school is enrolling.

September 6, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Lulu

I thought Josie was the Non-factor. Lol!

September 6, 2011 at 1:16 am | Report abuse |
    • The Lurker

@Lulu lol he totally threw one of his supporters under the bus. He's like Sheen who thinks he's "winning" when clearly he's not. Lol!

September 6, 2011 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
  16. Lance alot the troller

Face it. He ate u up and u are lame. Mad has been on a loooong time and much better troll than all of u. Just deal with the fact u are weak sauce and got stomped on. ROTFLMAO!

September 5, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lulu

Yet He still came out looking like a big idiot, if it bothers you that much why keep coming back to this comment section. Like someone else said "trying to save face" cuz he knows his name has been dragged through the mud.

September 6, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  17. Lance alot the troller

Not liking them is 1 thing. I can not like how u trolled them either. Weak tactics. No @$$ kissing. Just the fact u all are weak @ trolling. Figure out the difference if ur so smart Lulu.

September 5, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Lance alot the troller

Really: they did nothing but react to stupid trolls. There r smart ones but uh not on here. That crew will stick together no matter what. He proved hes not afraid of u all. U attacked his personal life. Real trolls dont do that. And I want no comments saying I am c.crack. Dont like them, but they did use u up.

September 5, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Lance alot the troller

I can teach u. U need 2 back off. Like I stated b4. He ate ur lunches out of ur katy perry lunch boxes. Whether he was mean, eh? No matter he still used u weak minded trolls like a bounty paper towel over and over. Take ur own advice "stand down". Gosh u sound dumb. I dont even consider u trolls. More like F-ups!

September 5, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Lance alot the troller

C.Cracks gang? He never trolled u nor did his blog buds. U kids need ritalin, treating this like friggin star wars or som'n. Get a life kids! Trolling is not meant 2 hurt feelings. U need 2 learn that b4 trolling. U really sound ignorant and juvenile. Learn the trolling game. U ppl obviously havent.

September 5, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  21. really

@@charlie cracks gang Who do u think u are ? Who died and made u g o d ? Who sounds like a fool ? Some1 told me to check out this riot going on here. Bunch of morons.

September 5, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Mary

While you're busy trolling, I'm riding my Sybian into oblivion. oooohhhh that feels soooo goooood!!!

September 5, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Mary

Who you talking to ? I don't see cc and his gang, just a bunch of trolls and a few drifters.In the last five hours, that is. It appears you are trolling each other. Lmao

September 5, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  24. @Charlie Crack's Gang

If u'all continue to come on here n talk ur personal life after C. Crack gave out his email address .. It would obvious make you the losers w/IDIOT SYNONYMS. U come on here n bad mouth the trolls but it doesn't make u any better ... so you look more like a$$e$. If u r truly friends..~ Friends respect n protect a friend's privacy. Friends won't continue these childlish games n would try to never cause them unnecessary pain (which trolling can bring by cont. telling the world about personal things in ur life). Respect sum1's uniqueness n the many ways in which their personality n thoughts differ. From u (that includes every1 that's or still a part of this C. Crack group) is the poof of friendship for the sake of love alone n NOT manipalative control or personal gain. He (C. Crack) gave out an email..i suggest u people use it if u really r friends instead of coming on here acting like kids yourselves and making yourselves more the fools.

September 5, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  25. eyez

means yer peni$ has gangrene and needs to be amputated

September 5, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  26. ellis from uranus

still burns, real bad ;( kinda itches and smells of infected urine.

September 5, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  27. ellis from uranus

why does it burn when i pee?

September 5, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  28. @Everyone

Thank u idiot for bringing that 2 my attention. @Blue Troll Leader..count me in for trolling.

September 5, 2011 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  29. @Everybody

I wondered same thing ! Lol

September 5, 2011 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Everybody

Go back and read comment made at Sepy 5 @ 7:52pm...how old are these kids?

September 5, 2011 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  31. eyez

that I missed all the action and could think of nothing better to say. yes I am a lame-a$$

September 5, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  32. eyez

How lame.....

September 5, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Grothnar, King of the Trolls

Well done, troops. Stand by.

September 5, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Blue Troll Leader

just be ready for the next "while you were working". if they start again, you know what to do, but only if they start it.

September 5, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Gold Troll Leader

stand down. mission accomplished. that is all.

September 5, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Linda

I see alot of crashing and burning... I like it!!!

September 5, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Red Troll Leader

our troll attack squad left comments here on friday, then sat back to watch the carnage. you clowns have been trolling each other the whole time. we rejoice in tyour ignorance. ROTFLMAO AT YOU ALL!

September 5, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  38. charlie crack

@Josie- I saw your apology, and it is well accepted.....DONT listen to the trolls.....be safe, be good

September 5, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Get a room

I do agree. Dumb trolls on here cant realize that they have been ousted. Move to another blog. You have pansy comments & have been taken over. Learn the game my friends, learn the game

September 5, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Lance alot the troller

Josie: U r a non factor. U only agree with the dumbest trolls ive seen frm here 2 political blog. Go back to trolling school, u and gemini r one person. Learn the craft dumb@$$es

September 5, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Josie

Leave my name outta this I haven't agreed with no f–kin body. Only came to apologize to charle for what I said earlier. But I'll tell you what you can do, count me out because I won't be here anymore, I don't need blog friends.

September 5, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Lance alot the troller

Weak trolls here. Nothing funny I agree. Go think of new material and try later. U r being used up by charlie that I c. He made u look stoooopid!

September 5, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  42. @Loser Trolls

You all are dumb. Period. Get a d@mn life. Dont b jealous of the team that has taken your thunder. You just type same over & over. What losers!

September 5, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Justified

U trolls dont know who is who so stop trying. U can speculate, but it looks to me like ur posts are a buncha cr@p! Real ppl post, trolls can roast! More power to ya, but I think youve lost your mojo. Ur not even funny. Get that? Not amused by ur b.s. Go back to the basement and hide ur pitiful selves. Ur getting old. Lv ppl alone and find some friends like the others have. U hate it, but trolls are hated,even more when not cool and especially just plain @$$e$

September 5, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  44. charlie cracked

blah blah

September 5, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  45. MARY

I just got on this site just being curious. You Posters are fuking nuts. You've been on the computers to long and need a rest. You all must have horrible home lives ! WOW!

September 5, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  46. @mario

No worries, friend, you missed nothing! It's been a bunch of kids/idiots/trolls/punks using our names to talk trash and to entertain themselves. They'll die from starvation soon. Hope you had a great weekend. I'll be gone in 5 days.. can't wait! Have a good day!

September 5, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  47. @You Know Who You Are~

Oh "Wise One" I may be in love with you...lol. Live and learn!

September 5, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  48. sister

@missy Amen, sister! If we ignore those punks, they *might* go away. Happy Labor Day to you,too and to my few friends (you know who) I sure miss our little chats. Sorry about the alias but I'll be back! Take care!

September 5, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  49. itsamemario

wow..am i late for the party? ive been gone (and in bliss) the last few days, i get back to this blog and ive got me name floating about. anyways hope yall enjoyed your weekends..

September 5, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Missy

Really! Another day of this crap! Time to grow up folks. If this is the way this blog is going to be from now on, I'm out of here. I find the new format simply disgusting. You all sound like a bunch of little kids with no lives. Attacking people that you don't even know, frankly playground crap. I'm sure you all chuckle every time you post your vile little attacks. I sure hope you are all perfect people, so you never have to encounter the nasty tactics that you are using here. This is nothing short of cyber bullying! Just remember, what goes around, comes around. Maybe you will be their next target. Is that what you really want? So, can we drop all this garbage, and comment & chat without all the attacks? Somebody has to be the adult in the room. I really didn't want it to be me, but enough is enough. Happy Labor Day!

September 5, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  51. really

Give it a rest. U bit.h about ppl going off topic. Where have u discussed article. Nothing here but talking about cc and m r. A little two faced aren't u ? Yer momma must be so d#mn proud- NOT !

September 5, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  52. @no life police

Agreed! We know when it's the real charlie talking. He has more manners and one of the most decent guys around. We luv ya, charlie!

September 5, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  53. Nifkins troll

i have to say that is true.im a troll and even I can decipher what is really him and not.u need to just lay off him and find another target.enough is enough.and i think you know that.i now am going back to my other blog to find some real trolls to play with because u guys are boring

September 5, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Linda

Why you're not a troll at all, your Charlie crack head of the crack clan, your reign is over All hail King Grothnar!!!

September 5, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  54. Gemini

I luv phuking with u lazy wh0res cuz I'm gay and bond with only guys some on and phuk with me bit@he's!!

September 5, 2011 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Nifkins troll

we know that.we also know u are a loser.us trolls also know u are a fake and lame.we also know how to figure out who is who and who is not.and by the spelling of some of the others u can tell that it is not them.for instance Trinna the guy uses yall not you all, so u got had by a troll and u bit on it.learn the trolling game or get off children.

September 5, 2011 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Linda

Just like Charlie spells fuc with a "ph". Right?

September 5, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Gemini

LMFAO!!!

September 5, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  55. No life police

I think you all hv no lives.Charlie didnt do a thing or say a thing to you that you didnt direct at him.He hasnt even been on here except to tell the guy thank you for telling him happy bday.You all need to get a life.Trolling I can understand.But belittling an innocent person is just idiocy.Grow up.Those that know him know that you all are fakers and lowlifes

September 5, 2011 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  56. Trinna

Yes, we're all jealous of you.Your bbf live cyber space you suck at rapping you say you've got a f***ed up knee you've told people that if they come to your state you'll shoot them.Yea we really want to be you.

September 5, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  57. charlie crack

you can all bite me; everyone's just jealous cause they wanna be me. be safe, be good

September 5, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  58. &@&@

ooooo____@@@@@&&&&&&&&&&&&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 5, 2011 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  59. @ @you know who you are

Sorry. I'm not doing it.

September 5, 2011 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
  60. @you know who you are

this has gone on long enough. can't let it go, you got to keep fanning the flames? I've got better things to do.

September 5, 2011 at 5:22 am | Report abuse |
  61. @Linda

What makes you think I haven't already..lol. May the force be with you..lmao

September 5, 2011 at 2:57 am | Report abuse |
  62. @one of them

I realized later that I said it was saturday, duh, it's this long, holiday weekend. Still seems like it should be sat. Lol. I think you misunderstood me and I'd like to clear the air. I still say, don't let the trolls ruin anything for you. What I meant about his friends was, they are out enjoying long weekend. That's why they aren't here backing their friend. This site will be old and they won't even read it when they come back to blog. I didn't mean you get off the computer, that was meant for troll/trolls. (Probably same person) Wasn't saying anything bad to you. Have a good night, also!

September 4, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Josie

I'm sorry @Charlie Crack got caught up in the madness. As I remember you did stick up for people. Being mixed It just made me angry to see what I thought was coming from you. Wish you well take care..

September 4, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

No worries @Josie....I have been mixed in this junk too....I am not out to hurt anyone even though the posts under my name show otherwise. I hold no grudges against anyone. Just tryin to sort out the real from the fake.....I wish you the best, have a great rest of holiday weekend....be safe, be good...........

September 5, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  64. SKY

FACT: WHEN ALL THE LIGHTS ARE TURNED OFF AROUND THE WORLD...YOU NEED TO BE WITH
    THE ONE YOU LOVE AND MARRIED.....

September 4, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  65. bored

Enough people! This is getting old... Grow up if u can!

September 4, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  66. KiKiTheBlackAndBeautiful AKA charlie crack

@Everybody no i'm not leaving "I got nowhere to go I got nothin'".

September 4, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  67. @C.Crack

Listen. Do not feed the animals. I know that you did nothing to them. They are hateful souls with no life and live with their mom and dads. You have done what you can to apologize and you should be happy with yourself for that. It is their problem that they are sadistic losers with nothing to do besides play on their parents computer. I have been around and have seen the nice things you do and say to protect others. They are mad about that and cannot do anything besides hide behind that computer they have. I know, It is frustrating. But, the TRUE ppl that know how you are and what you do, we do not believe them. Trust me. They are trying to get at you and you DO NOT deserve it at all. It is their loss if they do not wish to be friendly to you because you are a friendly person. I know that you want to say things and vent, but that only gives them more to talk about. I believe that you have really done a good job trying to apologize. God believes that too. These ppl DO NOT matter. Stick with your blog friends and just ignore them. They are the ones that lose.

September 4, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  68. KiKiTheBlackAndBeatiful

To: Fred Fureater. I do not like the negative comments about fat ppl. But i am a 305lb beautiful black woman. and c.crack did nothing to you. i will sit on you and you wont get up

September 4, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Fred Furburger

This used to be where we could read & comment on the article. somewhere it became a message board for a growing little club. we all just watched the comments become more frequent and longer, wasting our precious time to skip the c@p. this charlie crack person is the focal point of all the bad karma. he responded to people with hatred and threats. never a good way to conduct yourself.

September 4, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  70. one of them

Excuse me, it's Sunday and I am on my blackberry. The only time I get on to read comments is when I go outside for a cig. Have a nice eve everybody!

September 4, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Shawty

I read that it was charlie cracks'birthday?Man I wouldn't let this blog p*ss me off go have some drinks and get a big Lone Star lap dance have a good time/get glittered
    Happy birthday!

September 4, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  72. @one of them

Trolls aren't going to ruin anything, only if you let them! These trolls say charlie cracks friends aren't here to back him, my g o d it's a holiday weekend! Everybody will be back on tues. This will be old "news" and won't even be read. Ignore the trolls, don't even read their stupid posts. Everybody get off the computer and go have some fun. Its saturday for crying out loud! Excuse me while I pack my cooler and head to a party.

September 4, 2011 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  73. @vixen

I like yer post at seven fortynine this morning. You pretty much told all of them you feel like you have to say hi. Now they know how you feel. Lmao

September 4, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  74. @really

I actually did enjoy reading their posts. Got to hear about what was going on in different parts of the country. I found it interesting, but I guess that's just me. They were always nice to me, but I never was one who went on the attack, either.

September 4, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  75. one of them

I used to enjoy coming on for a little chat with a small group of people. U trolls ruined a good thing. Wtg!

September 4, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Really

@Missy really this used to be a (fuN) place,when? Before charlie crack aka his regulars.

September 4, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  77. @Zee

Pardon me, the trolls on this site fail, not you, Zee.

September 4, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  78. @Zee

One person with waaay too much time on his/her hands. This person must not have any friends and obviously can't make them on the blogs, either. I blog elsewhere and everyone is friendly with each other. This site is sad and I won't be coming back. P.S. Our trolls are hilarious, you fail miserably !

September 4, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Zee

Hmmm... All the hateful comments are written in the same "style" (to call it something). Ergo, it is one and the same individual posting under various aliases. Recommendation: Shock therapy, stat!

September 4, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  80. MoonDancer

To many three- good ,my day is complete! Glad to annoy you!

September 4, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Missy

To all you haters & trolls: this used to be a fun place to come & read all the comments. You all have pretty much destroyed that! Way to wreck a good thing!

September 4, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Many Three

@Moodancer you all are just annoying as hell.

September 4, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  83. The Måd Råp3r

Oh look, your snappy little comments are gone again. I know it took most of your intellect to write them and its just such a shame to watch them go down in flames.

Me – 2

Troll – 0

September 4, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  84. @please tell me

You mean Jesus, the biggest murderer of all time? Hellooooo, you worship a very cruel person. (According to the "storys")

September 4, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Buddy

How do you people know that is charlie crack? Have you ever heard of trolls? You all need to get a life!

September 4, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  86. You are not fooling anyone

Well he is back already! he is now going under other names ^c above^ . Jealous..lol. jealous of what? get a life lonely boy. i pity u fool

September 4, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  87. @Just sayin

What Charlie did was stand up for his friends when they got "trolled" on. Pretty bad, huh? Whatever, Charlie will always be my friend! Happy b-day to you my friend ! I'll get ahold of you, 1st chance I get. (W/e really busy-I know you were told. ;) )

September 4, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  88. please tell me!!

Please tell me how the he/ck can you ppl say that this guy is positive when he is coming on here after the trolls n saying mean things himself?!!!! He is doin the same exact thing!!! Please explain that to me? What if Jesus did the same thing...hmmmm? If he didn't turn the other cheek n he was lashing out after everyone that did him wrong! Can you just pic that crazy seen..(I'm using Jesus as an example because this clown is not laying low at all)! He is throwing out the same posion! Ppl r picking on him bc he is annoying. My gosh..i come on here once in a while n he annoys me w/his stupidness.Whatever..positive my az$. He would make anybody's blood pressure go up. He needs to ST.F.U! Can't u c..its his b-day n he has nobody to spend it with...goodness i wonder why!!

September 4, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Just Sayin

U know, its a good time to just leave people alone that are being nice.they dont ask for the ugliness from u all.I have seen all the people you talk about be nothing but kind people.just let them be and if you get your cereal peed in,dont take it out on them.they have a group, dont be mad you arent part of group,start your own besides a "hate group".

September 4, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  90. HuNgRy

I don't know about the rest of y'all but i'm a going out and getting me some food! I'm hungry.

September 4, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  91. yea

once again he is gone. give him 10 seconds n he'll be back. never in my life hv i met a more annoying person than this person name charlie crack

September 4, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Bye Losers

I'm done with this cr@p

September 4, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Fred Furburger

just stop.

September 4, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  94. To the haters

I have intentionally not commented on your posts, but I can't hold my silence anymore. I'm sorry that we made friends on this blog. I'm so sorry that our comments to each other have literally bothered you so much! I'm sorry that we actually care about each other. Dang, we are very evil people! You claim that you want to read the comments on the articles, but I don't see any comments on articles here, only on how bad us folks are. As others have said, you are all hypocrites! You must lead very sad little lives to have so much hate in you. I've always been a very positive person. I have never said an unkind word to any of you. Didn't stop you from attacking me! Sorry that I tell everyone to have a nice day. For you haters, I hope you have a very crappy day! Does that make you feel better? I could go on, but why waste my time on you. Ok, so I'm sure I'm next. Bring it on! By the way this is MoonDancer. To all my friends, wishing you a great day! To the rest of you haters, may others do unto you, as you have done unto them!

September 4, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Fred Furburger

This used to be such a fun place. The hate vibes are off the chart now. hope you're pleased with yourself.

September 4, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  96. charlie crack

bring it b!tches! not scared of you trolls one bit! be good

September 4, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Missy

You are the meanest bunch of people. Whatever happened to being friendly? I would rather read something positive than all the crap you spew. Get a life & leave those people alone! As they say, take a chill pill!

September 4, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Puss ~ IN ~ Boots

LMFAO!!!!

September 4, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  99. Big Mo

@Everybody if I am crazy it's a good crazy because I know I'm crazy LMCAO.

September 4, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  100. Buddy

Really, take a break! You people are such haters! Whatever happened to all the nice people that came here? Did you drive them off? Nice job, idiots. I guess your work is done. Your mommies & daddies must have beat you all the time to become the vile little children that you are!

September 4, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  101. omg

It is a holiday weekend, don't you children have something to do besides play on mommie and daddies computer ? Get a life "trolls".

September 4, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  102. carrieann

What is wrong with most of you people? Did you all go on 3 day benders and take your nasty pills at the same time? I hope thats what happened because I would hate to think there are really this many inbred 12 year olds around with the manners of a 2 year old! At least they have an excuse, whats yours?!

September 4, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  103. HERE IS A THOUGHT

I think we should all step a side from the keyboards and leave this one blog. No more comments on here. Go out and play....that goes for kids and adults.

September 4, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  104. back to the topic

What does Shannon Tweed see in Gene Simmons? Oh yeah rock star, lots of money, and a 7-inch tongue!

September 4, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  105. just same

U hv all lost ur minds!! Caz games u play.

September 4, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  106. sam

Charlie crack deleting all his crazy comments......lol. he is reporting abuse on all his ranting so he can look sane......lmao

September 4, 2011 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Nope...right here dude....and I am sane....just rude to the idiots that are rude to me....I just love it that all of yall wana use my name and be me...not only that....when I do post a real comment all yall do is talk about me........IM FAMOUS......

September 4, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  107. lol

9:02 and 9:20 a.m. comments......Charlie Crack again......lol! the mental hospital called and they are asking for Charlie Crack to return.....treatments are waiting

September 4, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  108. The Måd Råp3r

Lol, sure is deleted troll comments in here.

Me – 1
    Troll – 0

September 4, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  109. Buddy

You people are hypocrites! I have read all of the posts, not one is related to an article. Wasn't that your big complaint! Hypocrites!

September 4, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  110. oh well

while I was working..... a bunch of lonely people got on the marquee blog and made fools of themselves instead of commenting on the article. not even one snarky comment about the Beebz Christmas album. what is wrong with you people (trolls)?

September 4, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  111. The Måd Råper

Wow, this is the first blog war I've been in. I just hope I can hold together in the midst of being failtrolled by greasy virgins who have all Saturday night alone to practice their craft. You guys should've put those elite abilities to use finally talking to that female sasquatch down the street who actually bothered looking at you that one time, unlike every other woman who has no idea you even exist.

September 4, 2011 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  112. @Charlie Crack

You really are one unstable person. I have been noticing your strange behavior for quiet sometime now, and, I am glad this all went down. Frankly, it has become a draining experience coming on here and can't be just a regular blogger writing about the topics, laughing at comments, voicing one's opinion w/o feeling that one has to say hello, etc..everytime to some. You don't seem at all the stable person you want the world to see. I suggest you seek therapy. You may have a bipolar disorder. Sorry to come off as mean, but, I have to call it as I see it. Good luck in life. ~ You (or anyone else that's still in your circle) can say whatever mean things you want to say about this/me, but, quiet frankly.. I couldn't/won't give a d@mn because it would only prove that I'm right and you are wrong.

September 4, 2011 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Yeah sure, uh huh...posting comments is just for fun....dont take so seriously, especially when half of them arent even me....sorry if offended you....my apologies for the trolling being done on me....

September 4, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  113. charlie crack

Bring on more, I love it....sissies and panty wastes....ha haaa

September 4, 2011 at 6:13 am | Report abuse |
  114. charlie crack

Yall are chumps....keep on, keep on....walk like you do no wrong.... I see you haters....you sure love my name in your mouth....love bein on yalls minds.... I LOVE IT....wana be me? Too bad....haaaters.....jealous much? I back up myself idiots....

September 4, 2011 at 6:12 am | Report abuse |
  115. charlie is cracked

you just broke rule #1

September 4, 2011 at 4:22 am | Report abuse |
  116. charlie is cracked

what is going on here?

September 4, 2011 at 3:46 am | Report abuse |
  117. charlie crack

@leo....yall can never whoop me.... I will phuck your girl and make you take your own life....and fyi...comments that make no intelligent sense dont faze me.... H0e @ss sl()t!!! Ha haaaaa

September 4, 2011 at 2:54 am | Report abuse |
  118. charlie crack

Phuck you! Her wishing me a happy birthday is none of your business....leave her alone....you can phuck w/ me though....i'll make you cry b!tch! B!tch made n***a, pu$&y @ss sucka....go and buy a life you batch brewed motha phucka

September 4, 2011 at 2:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Josie

I thought you were an ok guy at one time, you sit up and play like your against racists and then you spout off a ugly hate word what a hypocrite!

September 4, 2011 at 3:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Karen

If it doesnt faze you then why reply to it?

September 4, 2011 at 4:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Karen

@Charlie

September 4, 2011 at 4:58 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

I am against racists, and pretty much all hate. I apologize for the trolls, which is sad, but I do. Why they like to use my name I have no idea....I cant stop it....but just know that I did not intend to offend you, if the trolls got me, like I said Im sorry....be good

September 4, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

With that being said, I can be an a_shole to the ones who are rude when I try to be nice and cordial to others....so once again, sorry....be good

September 4, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Notice

Notice they didn't remove the race slur while deleting comments.

September 4, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steph

@notice yeah I thought the same thing. If their such stand up people, that should have been one of the first messages erased

September 4, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  119. dustin

no need to be so mean y'all

September 4, 2011 at 1:38 am | Report abuse |
  120. starrfire

Happy Birthday,charlie!

September 4, 2011 at 1:13 am | Report abuse |
  121. dee

U people are cruel and a sad example of a human being. People come in all shapes and who are u judge them? I pity u losers

September 4, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  122. @itmemario

R U DONE POSTING OVER AND OVER WITH YERSELF NOW ? LEAVE THE TROLLING TO THE PROFESIONAL. I DO NOT NEED YER HELP.

September 4, 2011 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  123. Stay on topic!

what were we taliking about?

September 3, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Random Question

who the heck is this charlie crack and what is his problem? mental ward escapee? call the dudes in white. this has gone on long enough.

September 3, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  125. handsome dude

charlie you can have mine! Oh yea!

September 3, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Charlie Crack

@eww i looovvveeee talking like that. it turns me on suck big long b/alls. i like swooching it in my mouth getting spit all over them .. mad rapper is my main man then itssamemiro

September 3, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  127. eww

Do u guys get off talking all dirty like that?

September 3, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  128. charlie crack

You trolls can spin on my finger/ I'm a critical thinker/ I'm a helluva smoker, and a bit of a drinker/ You know my name...charlie crack/ because you trolls are unimportant/ You're phuckin round in the belly of the beast/ And she's thinkin' bout abortion/............B!tches.......

September 3, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Dont hate @linda........your a joke.....troll on idiot.......

September 4, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Just Sayin

what did this C.Crack fella ever do to u all? I think you are jealous of him/her and want to be part of their group. From what i read, he/she is nice and is positive to those that are positive back.back off and give ppl a chance.life is too short

September 4, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Linda

You and your crew got clowned. And it was hella funny!

September 4, 2011 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

My crew still remains trick....try again....got clowned by a buncha stupid comments from everyone thinkin bout me? Ha haaa....you got clowned and you are a clown with a big red nose and floppy shoes....join barnum and baileys you flake....

September 4, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  129. charlie crack

Gemini's a h0e troll sucka/d!e slow sucka/got my .40cal tool on deck/ like home depot phucka.......ha haaaaaaaaa........COME ON!

September 3, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  130. charlie crack

We wouldn't say things like that about her, you idiot, no nuts havin' troll!!! Eat a d!ck

September 3, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Peace

Congrat's to Dr. Phil! Having children is a tough job. (Especially when you have them young, like I did) W/that being said, grandkids are the BEST!

September 3, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  132. @Beautiful Vixen

Back off from Beautiful Vixen. She had said that she didn't want to talk/bring her personal business on here for the world to see on one post as of late. She tried to pull away from that craziness but her name kept being dragged into it. Give the girl a break. Even on that last blog she said to stop bringing her name into it. Seems as thou some of the others may want to as well after that went down.

September 3, 2011 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
  133. charlie crack

Yeah b!tch, read that twice....lol

September 2, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  134. charlie crack

Matter of fact, i'll take my grandpas sh!tty pants and smear your face in it d!psh!t!!! Youre a complete loser...

September 2, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  135. charlie crack

Matter of fact, i'll take my grandpas sh!tty pants and smear your face in it d!psh!t!!! Youre a loser...

September 2, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  136. charlie crack

Oh, but my knee is fine....good, good enough to kick you, your bf, or hubbies @ss....no problemo....sucka

September 2, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  137. charlie crack

Ha haaaa @mary....you love me baby....

September 2, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  138. charlie crack

@mad-thanks for back up...

September 2, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Lloyd Christmas

Omg, I just got air-tighted by the nicest two guys. You haven't lived until until you've tried to cry out in ecstasy only to realize that you couldn't because your mouth was full of someones manhood.

September 2, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Buddy

Carrieann I agree with you. They know way too much information for folks they don't seem to care for. I wonder why they bother to read their posts!

September 2, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  141. charlie crack

@carrieann- you see they still wana talk about us.....good point about their griping....have a good w/e be safe, be good....

September 2, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  142. An Angel's Crime

Blame

September 2, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Mary Francise

@carrianne you can't help but know a lot about them,some are on here all day "defending"each other or talking crap about their (exciting lives) hell they set themselves up their not innocent.I've read stuff on here that they thought was funny ,making fun of ppl and when the person woul start to get the best of them they'd call their trolls to gang up on one person.I say good riddance to them.

September 2, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  144. An Angel's Crime

LMAO!! Seriously..can you balme one for losing their sanity after reading the comments on that blog? It was just fr!cken crazy.

September 2, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  145. carrieann

Holy crap for all the griping and complaining you folks are doing and saying how much you dont care you sure know a lot about your targets!

September 2, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Grothnar, King of the Trolls

@carrieann: we know a lot about our targets because they insist on filling up the responses with all the inane, mundane details about their sad little lives when we really don't care. We trolls are peaceful by nature, lurking in the shadows until we feel the need to attack. We do not prey on the innocent, only the smarmy & self_important. There are rogues out there who stick to poop jokes or being FIRSTY, but they are the exceptions to the rule. I seldom comment myself; my minions and underlings can handle it just fine.

September 3, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Fellow Troll

First rule of Trolling is: you do not talk about Trolling.

September 4, 2011 at 4:09 am | Report abuse |
  146. Kermit D. Phrogg

don't wanna be trolled? stay on topic, don't share all the boring details, aches n pains, etc. and most of all don't freak out and make threats. just makes you look like an unstable mental patient.

September 2, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  147. Randy

@Alecia-you're an instigator. Some of your perivous posting, you indicated you are a very heavy, much older women. This explains why you are on here on this (long w/end) Friday night causing trouble. Good night to you.

September 2, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Batman

CNN News break:::: Onassis just landed on Uranus........

September 2, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Weasle

@Charlie Crack does this mean that we don't have to be interrupted by you and Peace,BV,Mad,Mr.Ed,itsamemario,moondancer etc.?Woo Hoo thank you so much CNN won't know what to do with all the dead air.Well life goes on again thank you.Everybody begood and have a nice weekend

September 2, 2011 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  150. charlie crack

You can contact me at ch_crack@yahoo.com.....@peace,BV,FIX, Moondancer etc......if you would like....send email there.......identify yourself with something I would know about you or you will be deleted.....trolls need not attempt

September 2, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Kim Kardashian

You all are stooooopid

September 2, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  152. alecia

OH! Btw, were back! Hehehehe! ;-D

September 2, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Snarky

Yeesh, that's quite a mug on Gene Simmons. Looks like he's got a tennis ball sized glob of chewing tobacco in his mouth

September 2, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  154. alecia

Oh come on cg say it with some GUSTO! Way to go for Shannon! Woohoo! And Im going to ignore the KK drivel. HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE! :-)

September 2, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  155. cg

firsty

September 2, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  156. charlie crack

We only like bad@ss chicks, so that won't apply....but good try.......just try and be nice @gemini.....we are cordial to you...be good

September 3, 2011 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  157. charlie crack

But, maybe your girl is a hermaphrodite......

September 4, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  158. charlie crack

Lick your little "goober"....

September 4, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  159. Charlie Crack

Oops! I meant my little goober.

September 4, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  160. Robert

See the other blog he doesn't have a goober he has a poosay

September 4, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  161. charlie crack

Uhhh...once again not me...sorry

September 4, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  162. charlie crack

Waaaahhhhhh....boo hoo

September 4, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  163. The real Charlie Crack

We only like big@$$ d1cks.

September 5, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  164. The real Charlie Crack

I'm trying to be tough, but this is how I really feel.

September 5, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  165. The real Charlie Crack

Actually I'm a hermaphrodite. D1ck on top poosay on the bottom.

September 5, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  166. lovethatsmell

You never REALLY buy McDonalds food, you just rent it for a little while.

September 5, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |