While you were working...
September 1st, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Lindsay Lohan is sporting some new ink these days. The actress (and apparent Billy Joel fan) had the lyrics from “I Go to Extremes” tattooed on her ribcage. The tat reads: “Clear as a crystal, sharp as a knife, I feel like I'm in the prime of my life.” It could be worse. Think, “We Didn’t Start the Fire.” [TMZ]
  • “Twilight’s” Kristen Stewart took a break from her vampire boyfriend and werewolf bestie to appear in the music video for Marcus Foster’s “I Was Broken.” Foster is an honorary member of the “Twilight” family. He wrote the tune “Let Me Sign,” recorded by Robert Pattinson, which appeared in the franchise’s first film. [E!]
  • Eight seasons old, “Grey’s Anatomy” is the most TiVo’ed show on the tube. “American Idol” and “Desperate Housewives” also made TiVo’s list of the top 10 shows we love to record. [Entertainment Weekly]
  • Adele’s second single, "Someone Like You," hit No. 1 on iTunes shortly after she performed the tune at the MTV Video Music Awards. And she wasn’t the only artist whose performance inspired digital sales: Lady Gaga, Beyonce and Chris Brown, among others, all benefited, too. [MTV]
  • Bill Lawrence, who has worked on shows like “Cougar Town,” “Scrubs” and “Spin City,” is bringing another hilarious, multi-camera project to life. CBS nabbed the workplace comedy with a pilot production commitment. [THR]
  • From car accident to Christmas album, Justin Bieber is getting ready to release an all-original holiday album. The singer and his manager Scooter Braun chatted about the tracks via Twitter on Wednesday. “This Christmas album is amazing. Might be the best album yet. All originals ... soon 2 b classics,” Braun tweeted. [Twitter]

Filed under: While you were working

1. topburberrytrenchcoat.blogspot.com/

He asked me some personal questions, but I would never answer them.I haven't seen you for ages.Thank you for your advice.I am in charge of the company when the manager is out.He walks with a quick pace.The sight of the dead body scared him stiff.The sight of the dead body scared him stiff.He paused for a reply.I love you!They employed him as a consultant.
    topburberrytrenchcoat.blogspot.com/ http://topburberrytrenchcoat.blogspot.com/

November 10, 2012 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  2. jujubeans

c'mon Linsay, do a playboy spread, you need the publicity. (and I do mean "spread"). Let's see your bewbs before they start to sag!

October 7, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  3. junelemke

A good tattoo is fine, a bad one is all too common. http://bit.ly/rfjfiD

September 5, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  4. @Linda

No they didn't. I'm just sitting back watching the madness for now. It reminds me of a movie I saw once "Reefer Madness". I honestly just don't want any part of it anymore. I mean, seriously, to come on a blog and be stressed out over it...not worth it...lol

September 4, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Linda

Would you like to join forces? We could use someone like you. The future is very promising.

September 5, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  5. Gemini

I liked how everybody, called them out. That was hilarious! Charlie cries so mad deletes it.

September 4, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Linda

She was cool shame they did her in tho.

September 4, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  7. An Angel's Crime

She also said that she was going for a drink. I'm guessing a drink it was. The blogs/comments this weekend were the craziest thing I have ever seen on here...lmao!

September 4, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Cherry B.

@charlie crack dude I read this morning that Beautiful Vixen was done with the clique and ready to do a Kurt Cobain on Friday at 6:23pm ET.I wonder if she did it how would you know?Also at 6:25 ET on Friday September 2nd 2O11 you said that you were done,I guess you had to out do her as usual. It's September 4th 2O11 and you're still on Marquee Blog hhhhmmmm...another lie.

September 4, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  9. charlie crack

Hey haters......leave @mad outa this....bring it to me....all youve done is post wack comments...you dont faze me....and im going nowhere....get your mommy and have her cook for you and tuck you in....its past your bedtime..... Losers....i never bragged about sh!t....yall are just jealous....and I love it that you love me.....fake @ss phonies

September 4, 2011 at 3:05 am | Report abuse |
  10. Justin Bieber

About the story: anyone notice I'm ding a Christmas album?

September 3, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  11. P Diddy

charlie don't quit yer day job. you ain't no rapper, or even a poet; you just a blowhard and everybody know it!

September 3, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Mother Superior

mad and charlie you are out of control. charlie said he was leaving on 9/2 @ 6:25pm yet he is still here. saying such ugly things! you should have your mouth washed out with soap.

September 3, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  13. charlie crack

You trolls can spin on my finger/ I'm a critical thinker/ I'm a helluva smoker, and a bit of a drinker/ You know my name...charlie crack/ because you trolls are unimportant/ You're phuckin round in the belly of the beast/ And she's thinkin' bout abortion/............B!tches.......COME ON! You make me laugh.....ha haaaaaaaa

September 3, 2011 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  14. charlie crack

@mad- that is funny isn't it.....lol You're a trip Mad aka Computer Wiz

September 3, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  15. charlie crack

Gemini's a h0e troll sucka/d!e slow sucka/ got my .40cal tool on deck/ like home depot phucka........U IDIOT TROLLS EAT A D!CK.....ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

September 3, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Momma

Are you boys squabbling about a cyber "girl" again? I hope this time it's not a dude in a dress again like last time.

September 3, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  17. The Måd Råp3r

Charlie I didn't know you had a p*ss¥ man! That's awesome!

September 3, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  18. The Måd Råper

Lol, fake mod is fake.

September 3, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  19. CNN Moderator

We have received numerous complaints about the language used and threats made by charlie crack and Måd Råp3r. We are monitoring the situation and will take action if necessary. Please be mindful of your language and blog ettiquette. Thank you.

September 3, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Gemini

The only b1tch here is you. A$$ hole

September 3, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  21. charlie crack

We wouldn't say that sh!t about her. Ever. So your mission is to dive head first into a lake w/ cememt shoes. Dumb @ss phuckin troll!!! Die slow b!tch

September 3, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  22. @ @me to u

Lmao...we laugh as u turn on each other crack n his circus freaks. what makes u think that was her? Turning on the girl bc she doesnt want to part of the act anymore. i hope u r reading girl...c who ur friends really r on here. My mission has been completed. also this is not "get a room" its sum1 else

September 3, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Råp3r

Is it just you who is this stupid? Or is the rest of your family inbred street-trash? Genuinely curious.

September 3, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  23. @me to u

Shut up vixen. U two faced b...h

September 3, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  24. Peace

Good am. I hear ya Mad! I hope school goes well for ya, btw. Big party w/e, the last who-rah of summer. Yes, I have a dd! Lol. C-ya on the blogs! :o

September 3, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  25. The Måd Råp3r

Can't speak for anyone else but I come here to chat with people because its very un-facebook. No pics, no whacked privacy issues, no zuckerberg building profiles on me to sell to advertisers. As to us filling the comment section with off-topic stuff, I've been here a few months and the comment section is always going to be full of people talking about things that have nothing to do with the story, even if we weren't posting. If you don't like it flee the internet

September 3, 2011 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  26. @ @ Namaste

he saids he is done but yet he keeps coming on flapping his gums. If he really was friends w these people he would leave it alone and chill the f*** out. People asked their names not to be mentioned anymore n does he abide by that...no. their names keep rolling out of his and other people's mouth. i think it's clear that one person don't want to be a part of the circus anymore. well what have you... i have a life n i out of here for the day.

September 3, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  27. @Namaste

what we are tired of is coming here to comment on the story and finding the "club" filling up the comments with cr@p that has nothing to do with the story. we don't care! go find a chat room, facebook, whatever. this is not your own personal message board.

September 3, 2011 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  28. Bobby Brown

Shut up, b!tch! hand me the pipe or I'm gonna smack you.

September 3, 2011 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
  29. Whitney Houston

crack is wack.

September 3, 2011 at 6:22 am | Report abuse |
  30. Namaste

First time commenting. One reason I read this blog is to see what you "trolls" call "the herd" is up to. They all seem kind and caring, traits you trolls should try to exhibit! Good weekend to all!

September 3, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  31. charlie crack

Troll got me....this is REAL charlie crack......that was not......sorry, my apologies.....be good

September 3, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  32. @Charlie Crack

Msg wasn't for you.

September 3, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  33. charlie crack

Words of wisdom: "Beat the trolls into submission". They are lovin' us right now. No rest for the wicked. No more Mr. Nice Guy....except to those who return kindness....don't relate kindness for weakness though....

September 2, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Me~2~U

Hello in the mist of a riot. I just had a flash back about that incident that happened a few months back. Not good at all. Any words of wisdom? Hope this note finds you well..

September 2, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  35. charlie crack

@portal- you're funny....get firsty always....you deserve it for the laughs you bring....lol

September 2, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  36. portalpunk

ONEHUNDREDTWENTYFIFTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 2, 2011 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  37. charlie crack

Hey @mad....thanks for jumpin' in

September 2, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  38. The Måd Råp3r

@everyone cool, seems like the trolls are working overtime this weekend. Guess we'll just have to get plastered and ride it out.

@gemini, If Mr Ed is all of us he should write a book with that kind of storytelling range.

@trolls (the a-höle ones at least), go suck a bag of d¡cks etc, etc, your mother and so forth, not even mad. I'm sure most of the trolls are lloyd christmas anyway, that guy smokes some serious pole.

September 2, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Elvis

lotsa bad mojo here, man... makin me hongry...I want some pinto beans n cornbread, turnip greens.... mmmm

September 2, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Get a room

I suck fat ones until they spooge

September 2, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  41. troll to troll

Is get a room still in the house..lol. u plan may hav backed fired..lol. what id she hooks up w this crack head? poor get a room would just be cu..mming on here to p!ss her off n then wackin 1 out after the rush..roflmao

September 2, 2011 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Karma

I am a b!tch. I will deal with you later.

September 2, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Capt Kangaroo

charlie be nice.... be good or people will think yer just a punk.

September 2, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  44. @charlie crack

You did the right thing. Just lv trolls to trolling.

September 2, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  45. charlie crack

Paying ppl? Naaah.... I do it myself......call it what you want.....

September 2, 2011 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Duh

charlie the trolls win when you wig like that... making death threats....paying ppl to commit drive-bys...take yer own advice... be good

September 2, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Troll To A Troll

Get a room seem to hv gotten what he wanted...lol. u dont seem to like sharing. jealous is n ugly word..oh i was on that same blog months back. u r not fooling any1. glad to hv helped break it up..lmao but u c he gave an email address. ur move dude

September 2, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Troll

Be nice bv or fernanace or mad weren't much a part of it as much. the bikers and bad knee lady an the ones that needed medical oh feel sorry for me are the ones plus look at me i have a great job n hav to ice my knee a***ole blah blah blah.

September 2, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  49. charlie crack

BYYYYYYYYYYE B!tches.......go phuck with someone else...leave @peace, moondancer, BV, FIX, alecia, fernace, starrfire and others alone......I hope you trolls and idiots jump off a bridge when you realize you are 12yrs old and dumb......

September 2, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Troll

Next part will come when they post a comment they will be ones trolling on each other..lol. no name mentioned i always liked u but it was a goal to get u back to where u were before all these crazy clowns came. n i think u can learn a think from ur troll..lol. u owe me one room ..u know who u r

September 2, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  51. @Charlie Crack

Yes charlie crack..that what trolls do...turn you against one another . we hv notice no goodbyes to bv...lol. she didnt want part of it so f u – c – k her to the crub EXACTLY the point that was being made !!!!

September 2, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  52. charlie crack

Bye Peace, Moondancer, Mario, Mad, Alecia, FIX, ms fernace, and anyone else........best wishes.......too many bit**es on here.....they gripe about it, but they are doing the same....ACTUALLY TO ALL THE TROLLS.....IF ALL YOU HAVE TIME TO DO IS COMMENT ON POP CULTURE, YOU ACTUALLY HAVE NO LIFE......REAL LIFE COMMENTS ARE MORE INTERESTING THAN ANY OF YOU IDIOTS.......SHOOT YOURSELVES........F@GS..........

September 2, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  53. charlie crack

I'm actually done too........to everyone who has been nice, I thank you........FOR ONE LAST HOO RAH..... YOU PHUCKIN IDIOTS AND TROLLS GO EAT A D!CK....I SERIOUSLY WOULD BEAT YOU PHUCKIN @SS IN PERSON......HIDE BIT**ES HIDE.......IF YOU WERE EVEN NEAR ME ID GLOCK YOU PHUCKIN @SSES........

September 2, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Beautiful Vixen

and a good deep throat blow he would have gotten and enjoyed also... if it was so. I think there is only one internet troll that would be so lucky to get that... Have a great weekend all you crazy fr!cken people. Now looking at the barrel of the gun..pow..light out!

September 2, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Beautiful Vixen

@Charlie Crack: I don't want offend you or anyone, but, I don't want to be part of this anymore. Please leave me out of your converstions. I don't mind coming on here and saying hi and laughing at comments, but, this as gotten to be too f****ing much. I deleted my Facebook and Myspace for the same exact reasons (and I know those people). I don't need to deal with it on here. I'm sorry but...chat without me because this b**** has checked out. Good luck to all and good wishes sent your way. Now after all the sh!t that happened on here...please excuse me for i'm off to get a drink over shooting my myself in the fr!cken head. All the best to all of you.

September 2, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  56. charlie crack

Sorry @Linda......was on my phone.....I see that now....my apologies..... the trolls are using all of this as ammo.... I can understand the frustration about the trolls........ be good......

September 2, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  57. charlie crack

This is crazy! But, no punks here...

September 2, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  58. charlie crack

No, and I apologize for yall thinkin' that....not tryin' to bother....i'm tired of my name bein' used as well.... I only post under my name...ONLY....so once again, sorry for imposters and if it offended yall.... I can't control the trolls.... Sorry yall.... Be safe, be good....

September 2, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Beautiful Vixen

Seriously!!! Stop using my name! I don't want to be a part of this craziness anymore! This bullsh!t has gotten out of hand! This is just plain childlish games! ENOUGH!!! I'm done! Good G*d...you people make me want to drink with all this cr@p!

September 2, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  60. trix are for kids

alecia... wow do you have to comment this much? I scroll down and a quarter of the comments are you!!! If you feel the need to respond to everyone here, you really don't have a life. Don't deny or try to hide it. We know the truth just by your constant replies... by the way... I await your reply within the next hour... just because I know you will reply. I'll check the article when I get home later... LOL.

September 2, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  61. alecia comments so much

get a life "lady"

probably like the "women" playing video games online and telling other guys they're "women"

September 2, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  62. That one person

The one person is chrlie crack not ed!!

September 2, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  63. alecia

Ok @jeebs comment away on the article! Im anxiously awaiting your words of wisdom that will make all things right in the universe! :-)

September 2, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  64. The REAL~Mr. Ed

Hey!!! leave me out of this. This team has gotten too wack for me! I decided to join the cult with vixen. Poor girl got all f***ed up from this team...she is not even herself. She is staring at a wall playing w her lower lips. She totally lost all sense. If you (vixen) are checking in on here...not making fun of you...just saying what it is...lol

September 2, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  65. I Got A Headache

From reading these stupid comments. Someone please shoot me already.

September 2, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Insane Asylum Calling...

Who the **** knows why they do not get a dummy email. It just got into a circus from what I see from this group. Please excuse me while I go bash my head in from reading all this nonsense.

September 2, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Blake

Mr.Ed is a disgusting f@ggot

September 2, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Get a room

charlie crack, let's get something straight here. Your crew's posts don't offend me. Sharing your life for the world to see is the problem here. There is no law that states you can't talk about your life here... correct. However, most people come here to comment on the topic, whether it be good or bad. Some people leave random rants or comments here and there (like tracie) and I really don't care. But, when you start talking about how your life is all boohoo or that you have exams coming up... we all don't need to know that. We would definitely like to skip these comments, but if you guys comment to each other back and forth with the insane number of shoutouts, it becomes harder to scroll down comments and we're stuck looking at your comments. Problems can be serious and are not to be taken lightly. If you people truly have messes in your lives, share it with each other privately. Don't get all defensive if other people here (trolls included) don't understand your situation... it's not their job. How do you even know the person you're sharing your personal life with is even who they say they are? Exactly... welcome to the internet.

Gemini, I wouldn't doubt it.

September 2, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  69. alecia

We like this spot just fine and i dont remember having to have anyones permission to discuss what we like to discuss.

September 2, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ alecia

Yes, true. However, if you share something very personal and intimate with the rest of us here... and it makes us uncomfortable, do WE have to leave? No... this forum is as free for you as it is for us.

Most of us have respect for one another. Can you respect the lot of us and share your problems privately so we can actually focus on the topics rather than what dilemma you're going through? You make it seem like we're doing nothing but putting you guys down and disrespecting you... but how considerate is it to clutter up various articles with your lives and personal struggles/triumphs?

It's also common sense not to share such personal information with strangers online... ever thought of that or did you think you were so smart that you PERSONALLY KNEW everyone here?

September 2, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Gemini

They're the same person: Mr.Ed

September 2, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Peace

Alecia, LMAO! Charlie, Craps ANYTIME!(My daughter's b-day is mon!) Everybody else, Have a fantastic w/e! Alecia, Still LMAO!!! :o

September 2, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  72. T-Rex

How many times are you losers going to come on here & keep telling each other to have a great w-end, have a good day, have a good one....over & over & over & over again? Later on you'll be doing & saying the same thing & thur-out the whole w-end. Start taking your meds ppl.

September 2, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  73. charlie crack

I take care of my grandfather, yes.....as far as my gf.... I'm a man my dude....you don't know me.... I have a life, and plenty of women askin' for my # while workin' a job you wish you had....blah blah blah...

September 2, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  74. alecia

And to everyone else- FIRST AMENDMENT BABY FIRST AMENDMENT! Yall have a good one too :)!

September 2, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • First Amendment???

Guess what, that first amendment you speak of??? It's a two-way street. Either put up with us or get out.

September 2, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  75. MoonDancer

Hey Alecia- not too cool today, upper 80's, but the humidity is killer. Tomorrow 90's & humid, too.Calling for rain Fri- Sun. Monday 67. Weird weather we are having. That's ok. college football starts. Don't mind sitting home. Hey Charlie-I'd shoot craps with you anytime! Hugs to your grandpa. Happy birthday on Sunday! Make it a good one! To everyone else, I hope you have a great weekend!

September 2, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  76. alecia

Hi Mad and Mr. Ed and anyone I forgot! Hope you have good plans for the weekend! Have a good one!

September 2, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  77. alecia

Hi Elvis! You forgot the bacon on your sammich! Have a good one!

September 2, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Rebel

No, you will be on this blog all w/end w/the old hens talking bout your dear old grandpa, your work, your gf who is about to leave you bc you have no life.

September 2, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  79. alecia

Hi Happy Cow! I hope you have found your moooootastic field! Have a good one!

September 2, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  80. alecia

Hi Starrfire! Have any plans for the weekend? Have a good one!

September 2, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  81. alecia

Hi BV! I guess this is how the masses want it so short notes! Bwaahahaha! Have a good one!

September 2, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  82. B*stard out of SC

Thank you for the storm update loser. funny how y'all just happened to come on the blog one after another...same person. Must be a sad life..lol

September 2, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • jeebs

actually – posters on other articles are starting to b_itch about you all, so some of us came to see what got everyone so riled.

September 2, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Grothnar, King of the Trolls

I declare open season on the whole weird group. You know who they are, you're tired of their cr@p, troll yer a$$es off. Bombard them with replies to their lame posts, overwhelm them. Trolls Rule!

September 2, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Retired Troll

Okay, I'm coming out of retirement and joining this crusade... lead the way, Grothnar!!!

September 2, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  83. alecia

Hi Peace and Moondancer! How are the sisters today? Yall enjoy your cool weather and have a good one!

September 2, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  84. charlie crack

@moondancer- I'll shoot craps with ya....good fun....have a great holiday....be safe, be good

September 2, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  85. B*stard out of SC

What an ugly ugly girl..billy joel's daughter. yuck..frog eyes

September 2, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  86. charlie crack

@alecia- that's exactly what I will be doing....hope you have some fun for me...have a great w/e......be safe, be good......

September 2, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  87. alecia

Hi Fernace! Hows it going? Starting Xmas afghans this weekend! Have a good one!

September 2, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  88. charlie crack

I can be an angry @ss if want me to......I am trying to be nice......anyone can hide behind a computer....in my face you'd see I am a leader.....by all means!!!!! Still, no offense intended.....have a great one......

September 2, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  89. charlie crack

@FIX- Thanks a million, I will just be studying....have fun for me... To others-I wasn't trying to make anyone angry or save the day....not soft or a mamas boy or follower either....that makes me laugh....you say we dont know each other....well you dont know me....if did, you would know I am not soft at all.....I am not tryin' to save the day either....(just make it through another one)....not tryin' to offend anyone or make angry either...not here due to work/class.....no offense intended (truly)...hope yall have a great holiday weekend...be safe, be good

September 2, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  90. alecia

Hi Charlie! Well this looks to be a good weekend for you to hit the books since itll still be an oven! Have a good one!

September 2, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  91. MoonDancer

to the chicken I take exception to your cackling hens remark. Again, stop reading our messages to our friends. Also, I do have a full life. I work, have a house & property to take care of, I hang with friends & family, and have lots of hobbies. As far as bingo, nope. You may find me at the casino shooting craps, though. So, why don't you get a life. I don't have that problem! But, hope you have yourself a good day!

September 2, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • jeebs

dunno why yu gotta post personal sh!t in public on a god_damn article. makes no sense

September 2, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  92. alecia

Hi Fix! Glad youre feeling better. This is pathetic. There is a tropical storm in the Gulf as big as Texas and it wont even make landfall to give us some relief! Have a good weekend!

September 2, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  93. lmao!!

See y'all are still drinking the toxic water. Y'all are trolling the he11 out of these peeps.

September 2, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  94. FIX IN TX

@Charlie ~ I am glad to see you get a chance to come up for air, although maybe that was best considering. Wish I could throw you a birthday BBQ:). I guess I could? I hate ppl being alone for their bdays. @starrfire ~ Don't work tooo hard watching your hubby (or sweat tooo much;)

September 2, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  95. @henny penny

I get the funny feelin that this chick vixen doesn't let any1 tell her what 2 do. I've seen this chick go off on 1 or 2 peep n that strong personality..woo wee. I bet she made them cry. I think she is doing it the gracious way n fading in the background 4 a while or using another alias or 2. Charlie crack he seem soft n a mama's boy. he looks like he is a follower more than a leader. He would end up breaking up his relationship if the hens tell him to. Mr. Ed is a nut job but funny. another strong personality. He is MIA bc he may want to be. mario ..might be a little tougher than charlie crack. seems like he has no friends...the rest of the team are the old hens that needs to go to bingo. am i missing any1? im off..have a life.

September 2, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  96. ~henny penny and the cackling old hens~

mmmmm funny how all of a sudden charlie crack wasnt on here on week and he just happens to pop up today to save the day. dude i hope you dont take advice from thes people regarding yr 11 yr relationship. i dont think that woman has any right to tell you not to give money to ur gf anymore. she (peace) is not there to see whats going on w ur relationship or wasnt there through out the whole thing and u r going to take relationship advise from a stranger on a blog. If u do..u would be quiet the stupid one. That also goes for vixen. if she wants to mend a friendship on here w the person she will not be able to bc these ppl would hv their 2 cent to say. mario that also goes for u. dont let these cackling hens full your heads with cr@p bc they dont know you. as for the hens..good lord go out and play bingo and get some kind of life.

September 2, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  97. charlie crack

Sorry to anyone annoyed by our posts....no hate intended....we just chat on this particular one to stay outa yalls way...We do comment on others issues, true. But, just because we have built a repoire.... Not trying to offend w/ our comments... I wish yall the best... I hope you all have a great holiday w/e...be safe be good....

September 2, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  98. charlie crack

I'm just checkin' in...hey everyone. @prezpeace- just got break today (from wrk anyway). Lots of homework though...very tired....my birthday is sunday and I won't be doing anything...nothing/nobody to do anything with...hey to everyone...@BV- hope you and friend are mending things...@FIX-hope you are well ma'am..hope you're feeling better...@ms.fernace, @alecia,@moondancer,@happycow,@starrfire,@mario,@mad,@mr.ed, (and to anyone I forgot) have a great holiday weekend!!! @kendra-no worries, god bless our troops...my brother should be home in october....all yall have a fun one....be safe, be good......

September 2, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  99. MoonDancer

Good afternoon everybody. Wow, where to start. First off, if you don't like what you are reading, skip over that person's comments. It's like the tv, switch the channel if you don't like it. That's on you. We friends come to "while you were working" to chat with each other. Just don't come to this one. Pretty simple on your part. I'm sure you don't have a real life, so it is easy to criticize others who actually do. We actually care about each other, even though we don't actually know each other. It's like a leap of faith. I am sorry that us caring about each other affects you so deeply. Again, get yourself a life! We are not going anywhere, so I suggest to you, just don't read the "while you were working" site. We really hate to make your lives so miserable! Yeah, right! To all my friends, wishing you all a great weekend.

September 2, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • huh?

Looks less like caring about each other and more a lot like "LOLOLOLOL :) BAHAHAHA LOLOLOL OK HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!! LOL"

September 2, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  100. WHAT

WHAT THE F@@* ARE YOU PEEPS DRINKING?! NODODY WANTS TO COME ON HERE AND HAVE TO HEAR YOU ACHES AND PAINS AND OTHER PERSONAL STUFF. I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A OLD FOLKS HOME OR VISITING MY PARENTS! YOU ARE ON HERE ALL DAY YACKING ABOUT S**T AND NOBODY CARES OR WANTS TO READ ABOUT IT!!

September 2, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  101. Just me saying

get sum friends, pack up ur things n head out for the w/end. get off this blog. get a real life n have fun

September 2, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  102. Just saying

Just heard that Beautiful Vixen was kidnapped and is being held in a cult. The cult leader is a really bad pr!k too. Soon she will be brainwashed and won't know anyone when she returns. They may even perform lobotomy on her and well if that happens...she is screwed. It's on the news. Poor Vixen.. :(

September 2, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  103. Your dad

I'm sure all these idiot conversations are started and continued by he same lame person, who feels that this is the most productive way to get attention. Post your own comment and reply to it using a different name, nice. I bet you have backne and unsightly skin too.

September 2, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • jeebs

actually – posters on other articles are starting to b_itch about you all, came to look.

September 2, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  104. WoW

No...it's getting 2 be a circus. We all think this is getting to be a fr!cken circus. Leave Beautiful Vixen's name out of this...you honestly don't have a clue about her.. From all the months I have seen her on here (and she has on here a long time now)....I think she is more than capable of handling herself just fine. Even in one of her comments 2 u pppl she has written she wasn't going 2 talk about an issue bc she was on here and she doesn't want the world 2 know her business. TRUST ME when I tell you....you may think U KNOW HER AND OTHER people on here....but U DONT. We are not saying this to be mean but its getting really fr!cken weird. Beautifl Vxen, Charlie, Ed..all gone. U dont know them. Take the advise of that person and open a dummy account for those of u who really want to keep in touch. Sorry if my comment is mean, not intented, but.. this is getting too weird for ppl 2 handle. Enjoy you day.

September 2, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  105. starrfire

Good morning all! I'm sitting on my porch, enjoying myself while hubby mows the lawn. Looking forward to a long w/e with family. 8 more days til vacation!! Have a good w/e everyone and be safe :)

September 2, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  106. FIX IN TX

@Peace & @alecia ~ good morning ladies! I am feeling much better since I vented ~ I mean enough is enough w/ these no-understanding ppl. Anyway, THANK YOU FOR YOU ADVICE & SUPPORT DURING THE MIGRAINE ~ MUCH APPRECIATED. (in caps since ppl don't know what we get out of this) @Peace ~ any family picnic plans this w/e? I bet it is beautiful up there this time of yr. and couple months to come. I envy your sister riding along the lake with the autumnal color change here in a bit (or a trail ride). @alecia ~ are you guys cooling off this w/e? @Charlie ~ How's things going? You working the college games at the stadium this w/e? @Mad ~ How & what is the new major? @Mario ~ Life still good? Any beer bongs this w/e? @starrfire ~ is this a preview mini vacation? @Elvis ~ Are you ready to come out of the closet for your favorite sandwich? @Mr. Ed ~ How's it going? @Happy Cow ~ I can't help but smile when I think of you! I hope you have some good grazing & moooooooing this w/e!

September 2, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  107. FIX IN TX

@Random Blogger, @Get a Room, @[lol] –> Yes, some of us are parents, grandparents, students, or just medically down on our luck. (Are there guidelines as who can & who can't blog?) Perhaps you don't understand how someone else can view problems/life and lift you up. That is what we try to do. To be encouraging and supportive, is that such a foreign concept that you can't understand "strangers who met here and are accepting of many" (except for on set of sisters) that can bring a smile to someone else's face? Is that how inpersonsal society has gotten? If that is your life, I will pray for you. I for one look forward to the comments left by the "herd". The "herd" comment on life as family, children, work, school, and partying allows. When people "thin" it is usually due to being too busy or tired, not them not wanting to comment. Yet, you say we write essays. If we didn't have to respond to this we won't have to. You are the cause! Or do you want 10 entries in a row like some do?

September 2, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  108. @get a room

U said it, good and bad will see convo's, so how do u get out email address without the bad seeing it and sending sh!t to them ?

September 2, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room

Like I said before... make a dummy e-mail address and give it out. Then, when everyone gives theirs out they send each other e-mails showing their real address... simple as that. Any trolls who decide to send e-mails to these guys can be ignored and discarded... uninterrupted conversations, better quality, more intimacy between these people if they so choose. I just think going on CNN is strange... why CNN and not Yahoo, or MSN? You get what I'm saying?

September 2, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  109. exactly

Exactly what ? If they left blogs who would u harrass ? U ph()cked up vixens mind. U call ppl names. They never did a d@mn thing to u. I was under the empression that blogs were a social thing and u have a problem with their chatter ? Howz about u leave the blogs, problem over. U better get used to it, they are not going any where. Howz about u grow up ? In stead of gitting a room, y don't u get a life ? I check out this blog every day and find them quite interesting. Leave them alone loser.To the" friends", don't mind the troll, he has no life and nothing better to do. Boss is coming, got to go.

September 2, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  110. Peace

Good am all! Believe me, if I knew how to get my cell ph # to all of my buds, I would. So many fun things I would love to say, but being on internet, it's just not possible. Making dummy address' & all that is not my "cup of tea". I do everything from my phone. I don't have time to sit in front of a 'puter. If any of you can figure that out, I'm in! Until then, I guess we "tx" each other here on while...working. So sorry to the people we annoy so much. Any-hoo, TGIF & have a great holiday w/e! (You too, random blogger!). :) Oh yeah, Fix, How ya feeling? Charlie, Have you had a break yet? You seem to be MIA. ;) BV, I had a scoop of ice cream for ya! Mario, Things better? Starrfire, alecia, Mad, Mr. Ed, Happy cow, Elvis, & of course, Gpa, Here's to a safe, fun filled w/e! MoonDancer, Chat w/ya soon! C-ya!

September 2, 2011 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ Peace)

If your phone can get you here, your phone can do almost anything... setting up a dummy e-mail takes a few minutes to do... I'm pretty sure you're not THAT busy in your life to be doing that... if you have time to set aside for Marquee Blogs you have time to set up an e-mail account. Go to yahoo, gmail (google mail), or hotmail and set up an account (you can do this on your cell phone, too)... only takes like 5 minutes. I'm sure you guys have legit e-mail addresses already, so making another one shouldn't be a big deal.

And for the people who think we can just IGNORE your messages... yeah we could if it's one semi-short message... but you guys write essays... and they take up the whole article. I understand and respect that you keep it mostly to this article, but still... it gets to the point where... it's more than just "if you don't like, don't read." This isn't YOUR blog; it's for everyone. What you write will be seen by many people... good ones and bad ones... I think to establish a dummy e-mail via your phone would eliminate a lot of the clutter... and please... don't give me the crap that you don't have a real e-mail address you can relay your friends to... it's just an excuse.

September 2, 2011 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Ratt Basterd

We are kinda sick of your little club. No wonder you clowns get trolled!

September 2, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  111. alecia

To Random Blogger: while you were working is where we catch up. Youre welcome to join in. Hey Fix! I was tending neices for a few days and didnt have time to sign on and came back to all hell breaking loose and no one to be found anywhere! I left you a couple of remedies for your headaches that work for me on the other blog I hope you are feeling better! KYRIE LAISSE {sp} (God be with you) to all our troops and their families. We really do appreciate what you all do for us and there are no words to thank any of you appropriately. But thank you anyway!

September 2, 2011 at 3:38 am | Report abuse |
  112. Random Blogger

~Herd

September 2, 2011 at 3:11 am | Report abuse |
  113. Random Blogger

Maybe sum of u would benefit by getting a Facebook account so u can actually have better communcations w/some of the friends u made on here. The heard seems to be thinning out, maybe, not all r comfortable coming on here discussing their personal lives (I know I won't). Sure there is nothing wrong w/saying hi or having some small talk but...to get all personal w/one's life for all to see is weird. i'm sure not all ur blogger friends feel the same way. I would recommend what the 1 person said about setting up a dummy email & go from there. Also..only recommend it & if the other party is interested..that person would contact it. Dont force anyone to do so. One feels after readin some (NOT ALL) of ur comments that I am hanging around parents, grandparents, etc. Bad knees, migraines, etc. & It's not just 1 posting but a whole lot like if 1 was texting on the phone. It's a little weird & that can be why the heard is thinning. This is not the place to be putting personal stuff out for every1 to see.

September 2, 2011 at 3:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room

EXACTLY!!!

September 2, 2011 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
    • [lol]

Yeah... at first I didn't mind all of it because it's whatever... but it's getting pretty weird now... I'm sorry. For all you guys who share stories about your lives... kudos to you... but it's gotten to the point where you guys are getting way too serious about issues in your lives... a lot of us come here to unwind and read the articles... share our opinions, you know? I think using a public blog to express your inner feelings and struggles is a little too much. I second the people who suggest other media as means to communicate. You may be comfortable here, but I can slowly start to say that I'm not. I don't usually respond because I don't really mind... but no... you guys respond to each other on more than just this article... it's getting quite disturbing. I wish you all well with whatever you're going through, but all this online sharing is really unnecessary... it's naive of all of you to believe you can actually help each other when you don't even really KNOW each other except through an online blog on CNN.

September 2, 2011 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Your dad

Yep, all you botards need to go to another place to trade your warm spit. Damn idiots.

September 2, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  114. FIX IN TX

@Peace, @MoonDancer, @mario, @ Charlie & grandpa, @Happy Cow, @Mad, @BV & rep, @Mr. Ed, @starrfire, @alecia(and anyone I forgot) ~ Is anyone out there or did ya'll disappear after yesterday? Miss ya'll. Hope ya'll are doing ok and looking forward to a holiday weekend. Be safe & Be careful!

September 2, 2011 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
  115. An Angel's Crime

This is off topic but..@ Kendra ~ Unfortunately I don't think there is anything you can do. If I remember correctly, there were similar issues with Ice T "Cop Killer" and they tried to boycott it, but, believed without any luck. It was in the news, etc. You can look it up and maybe it might help or give you some ideas. Good luck. God Bless Our Troops!

September 1, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Blow-Up Doll

Come play daddy!!!

September 1, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  117. FIX IN TX

@Kendra ~ Thank your husband for doing what I wanted to do but wasn't accepted b/c of bad knees. Your husband & other service members help keep this country free which includes speech. Unforunately, everybody wants rights & freedoms but then they disagree with want it takes to allow to keep the freedoms & rights. God bless you , your husband & all the troops.

September 1, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Fat Brenda

I sat on your husband's face and suffocated him. R.I.P.

September 1, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  119. JJ Moore

Yes Miss Kendra,his behavior will be tolerated.Why do you think this country fought in all of those wars?Yes I know you of all people know this.Soulja Boy hhas freedom of speech thanks to your husband,my brother, my late husband,dad,granddad and countless others and their families who fought to give him that right.I hope he appreciates it.

September 1, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  120. kendra

I am posting to raise awareness to a comment that was made by the rapper Soulja Boy in a recent song that is starting to cause a major uproar in the military community and needs to be addressed through the public news. Soulja Boy stated in his song Let's Be Real: "F***k the FBI and F***k the Army Troops" As an army wife myself I am very offended and this shouldn't be tolerated. My husband, who is an active duty member of the army, also makes music and has made his own response to the so called artist. You can listen to it and please share it because we need to take a stand and show that this type of behavior is not tolorated. Our troops, who are husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons, and daughters deserve more respect and credit for all that they do! here is the link to his page: http://youtu.be/oyZ_Iug6tUg

September 1, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Ivan Neil

While you were working...I drank your daddy's liquor,smoked one of his expensive cigars, ate his food and his wife.

September 1, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Roda Max

@Junkpile
    You're gross

September 1, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Junkpile

I bet she has another tattoo just under her chin that has an arrow pointing to her mouth that reads "place balls in here for free teabagging service".

September 1, 2011 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

No, she has one just above her pooch that says "ladies only". (Hmmm, maybe if I dressed in drag).

September 12, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • cindy

No, it says "sperm donors, make deposit here"

September 12, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  124. Elvis

No way am I ever going to leave this building, the chef just made me a friend peanut butter and banana sandwich and cut the bread into my TCB/ logo. How could life get better?

September 1, 2011 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Roda Max

I read more B.S.

September 1, 2011 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Just An Observer

If Lindsay got a tattoo for every stint in rehab & evey arrest, she could join a circus sideshow as the Illustrated Woman!

September 1, 2011 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Penis Buffet

The only thing worse than seeing a billy joel tattoo would be hearing some billy joel music....UGH!! Too bad those suicide attempts of his failed. His daughter looks like a wharf-rat.

September 2, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Eva

I did the booty clap in a g-string

September 1, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Donna

Oh look, it's Lindsay Blohan!

September 1, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chaz Bono

I think Bily Joel is cute. I would love to feel his manHood all up inside my fat manButt and filling full of piping hot goober gravy....Oh phuck me Billy!! Do me in my gay butthole.

September 2, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |