Jennifer Aniston re-wears her clothes
September 1st, 2011

Jennifer Aniston re-wears her clothes

Jennifer Aniston wears her clothes more than once?! What kind of celebrity are you, Jen?

The 42-year-old actress, who was once criticized for wearing the same bikini multiple times, told Glamour, “I’ll wear it for as many years as the strings still tie!”

“Bathing suits now have so much hardware on them that they singe your skin,” she added. “When you take your bikini off, it looks like you’ve been branded with crop circles and lightning bolts and words like Gucci.”

But it’s not just Aniston’s beach attire that makes headlines. Her love life – she’s currently dating actor/writer/director Justin Theroux – is also a favorite topic of the press.

“There’s not nearly as much stealing and obsessing and middle-of-the-night secret calls to ex-boyfriends and scheming and cheating [as tabloids would have you believe],” she said. “Most of it’s just bulls-, however entertaining.”

Check out Glamour for more on October cover girls Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore and Alicia Keys.

Filed under: Celebrities • Jennifer Aniston

1. beezer

If Jenifer Aniston decided to wear a burlap bag for a dress , she would still look good. She still is one of the most beautiful women in the world

September 21, 2011 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  2. karen

I like that. She's not afraid to be human, in other words, nor to admit it. Good for her. Less waste, more taste.

September 19, 2011 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  3. la

I didn't read the article – only the headline, which has to be the dumbest headline I have ever read, ever.

September 9, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Snarky

What a coincidence since she also re-uses the same performance in every single movie or show she's ever been on.

September 8, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  5. cat

she can wear a potato sack and still look good

September 8, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  6. John B

She re-wears her clothes? How exactly is this a story? Clothes ARE made to be wore more than ONCE. Only a wasteful r-tard would throw away something after wearing it once. It just shows how out of touch with the lives of NORMAL people many in Hollywood are.

September 7, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  7. betty

Team Angelina...I have never liked this lady. Brad's better off without her, she has no soul.

September 7, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  8. Thomas

I'll marry her for her money.

September 6, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Cinthia Macias

Valuable details shared. I'm very happy to read this post. thanks for giving us nice info. Great walk-through. I appreciate this post.

September 5, 2011 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  10. heck ya

Shes still cute.. I'd hook up with her for a night no problems.

September 5, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  11. emma

Honestly, re-wearing your clothes is a bad thing? Normally I woudl not care but for this headline: have we all become that shallow and superficial? Frankly. I now admire her for sticking to what she likes and saying to heck with anyone else; it's not like she has bad taste, she usually looks very good.

September 5, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  12. TV Watcher

I don't understand what the fuss is all about. Who cares if she wears a swimsuit more than once?

September 4, 2011 at 2:05 am | Report abuse |
  13. PhilG.

OH MY GOD! SHE'S A REAL PERSON!!!!

WHO WOULD HAVE FIGURED!! WHAT A LOAD OF CACA DOODLE OVER NOTHING.

Smile Jenny-the idiots did'nt suceed in getting you.

September 3, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  14. serious

What was the point of this article? Was it just to announce that Aniston is in Glamour's October edition?

September 3, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Libby

Good for her. She sounds like a level-headed normal person.

September 3, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  16. bkon

the day i get so rich and out of touch with reality that i refuse to wear the same clothes twice someone please kill me.

September 3, 2011 at 3:23 am | Report abuse |
    • oh

Oh you mean like Oprah? She refuses to wear the same thing twice.

Snobby b#!@%

September 5, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Alina77

I moved from Mich to Wisc. (what a mistake), and if in Mich. I was going to the Walmart only for the toilet paper (because of Mall's and other stores that helps you with the clothing choices), Wisconsin has Walmart as a "Supermarket, Mall, and all of other stores together". Only one Wisconsin makes China twice as rich . I am just saying that if you wearing all the time the same bikini, you can live with it, but if you wearing a biking that you bought in Walmart there will be a big chance that you will see the other 25 women on the beech in the same bikini. Now, that's troubling.

September 2, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Just Like Jen!

OMG! I can't believe it! We are so much alike!
    I wear my clothes again, too! Over and over! :P This is news?

September 2, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  19. pthomas

Jennifer A. is certainly singing a different song now that she is on the other side of cheating. She was happy to play the victim and let Angelina be skewered in the press – but now that the situation has changed she is down playing the more salacious aspects of her romance. I have not heard much her best friend Chelsea.....

September 2, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  20. victoria

OMG im so shocked! NOT!!!

September 2, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Dennis

So somehow this author sounds so shocked that someone wears the same outfit twice...... Where in the world does he/she come from????

September 2, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  22. The Måd Råp3r

I turn my undies inside out and wear them for another 3 days, so what?

September 2, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Spam I. Am

It's easier to just throw your undies against the wall. If they don't stick, it's OK to wear them again.

September 2, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  23. MillieBea

This article advances society how?

September 2, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
    • irinuchka

I totally agree. I just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this article.

September 3, 2011 at 4:53 am | Report abuse |
  24. Trane

Notice how she uses the examples of cheating, stealing and scheming..uhm, is she refering to her own experience?? I think sooo... she needs to get over it already! She got dumped by one of the hottest actors in Hollywood, life goes on. On the flip side, Brad is getting old and not aging gracefully, them kids are aging him a lot faster AND she now has what I think a hotter guy. Get over it and be happy with your NOW!

September 2, 2011 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
    • kate

I believe Jen was asked about the tabloids, and was just answering. She is the one that has actually said."turn the page" She has never mentioned any of her exes unless she has been asked. Jen seems to be a very nice person, who just wants to do her job, and live a her life. No one wants to leave her alone. whenever she makes a flippant remark, it is put out there like she is serious, and a whinner or something.

September 2, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  25. MoonDancer

@Jan my comment was directed towards the person that wrote the article. What an idiotic thing to say about her. I guess I didn't word my statement clearly. Sorry 'bout that!

September 1, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  26. saguarorose

In a time where the Great Recession has had many of us re-evaluate our budgets and...yes, make decisions to cut the wardrobe budget in order to pay bills, etc. I find it very gratifying to see someome as down to earth as Jen actually admit that she doesn't have a problem re-wearing the same thing more than once. Unlike the phony Kardashians and the rest of those self centered celebs, I have much more respect for people like Jen who are down to earth and like the majority of us middle classers. I love her movies and her ads etc. As for the Kardashian girls they are tacky and self centered and worthless as far as most of us are concerned. I pray my daughters are smarter than that and look to Jen who is a wonderful role model.

September 1, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Anomic Office Drone

She almost got out a whole paragraph out without mentioning exes. Impressive... for her.

September 1, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  28. haha

Cmon let's beg tracie day after day for her jokes then talk about them.. Get a life @@liny

September 1, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Troll

Lets all sing so elvis can come out of the closet la la la lalalala lala la la thats all i know

September 1, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Goodness!!

You trolls are really out today!!! What gives?

September 1, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • TrollsRstupid

I know. I think they feel better after trolling like they accomplished something. That's my take. What would they do if the power went out?

September 2, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  31. FIX IN TX

@MoonDancer & @Peace ~ My husband has to drag me to the store to shop. I still have and wear sweaters from middle school and I am 20+ yrs out of middle school. @Elvis ~ are you going to come out of the closet for you fried peanut butter, honey & banana sandwich lunch today? We'll miss you if you don't.

September 1, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Vip

Why is Jennifer being critisized for wearing her clothing more than once? Isn't clothing made for normal, everyday, until it's time to throw it away wear? Stop critisizing someone who acts normal. Well, at least while we're still talking about wearing clothes.

September 1, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Audrey

This article disgusts me.

September 1, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jan

The concept of wearing clothing more than once disgusts you? Wow. If this bothers, I can only imagine your response to things that are actually, well, disgusting.

September 1, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • OK

What happens to you when you read other news?

September 2, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Pliny

Do you knowwhat's missing from this story?

Traci's poop joke.

We need to hear it again and again and again and again and again.

Telling the same joke many many times is funny.

Even when it wasn't funny in the first place.

Ask traci.

September 1, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Elvis

This past weekend I was going to leave the building, but when I looked outside this crazy hurricane was going on, man.... I just went back to the closet.

September 1, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  36. onyi

This is a very stupid question.this blogger should get a life or go and hug a transformer. ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

September 1, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Jan

What is "arrant nonsense"? And, angry person, I think it's a great concept for an article because obviously the rich and famous rarely re-wear their clothes like the rest of us mortals do.

September 1, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • real-life

jan – how would you know one way or the other? Your posts sound as if you think you are the expert....

September 2, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • What'sYourQuestion??

OK – you typed. Now, where is the question? Don't bother with explaining ARRANT – it means "utter" you guys. Someone's trying to troll I think.

September 2, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Peace

Way to go JA! (As I sit her sewing a button on a shirt!) LOL! :o

September 1, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  38. MoonDancer

Oh wow, she wears her clothes more than once. How middle class of her! How dare she do that. The rich don't really have a clue, do they?

September 1, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Jan

Uh, she's rich and she re-wears her clothes, so... what's your point. And the article was written by an obviously non-rich person, so your beef should be with that person, genius.

September 1, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tipsy

Jan wins for least able to recognize sarcasm.

September 1, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sarah

hahah I read like the first two words of your review and I knew you were being sarcastic :) this is kind of a silly article.

September 20, 2011 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Get a room

Do celebrities return clothes when they're done wearing them or do they just keep them?

September 1, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
    • CelticHunter7

Would you wear a celeb returned piece of clothing with brown stains in the back?

September 2, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hehe101

If I were a celeb, I'd rewear my clothes. We all find ourselves a favorite pair of shoes, a dress, a shirt, bathing suit, etc. So why not?

September 4, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Alice

love jen! i am looking forward to seeing these 5 stories on breast cancer!

September 1, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |