First look at much-delayed 'Margaret' trailer
September 1st, 2011

First look at much-delayed 'Margaret' trailer

After six years, full of edits (and lawsuits), we finally have a first look at the trailer for "Margaret."

Starring "True Blood's" Anna Paquin, the film was shot in 2005. The Kenneth Lonergan directed drama remained in limbo... until now.

"Margaret" tells the story of Lisa (Paquin), a young woman who witnesses a bus crash. Mark Ruffalo and Matt Damon also star in the film.

Will the film will be the worth the six-year wait? Let us know what you thing.

"Margaret" will hit theaters on September 30 in limited release.

Post by:
Filed under: movies • Trailer Park

« Previous entry
  1. HayDerNitz

I find watching Anna Paquin very soothing. Always seems to put me to sleep.

September 5, 2011 at 5:54 am | Report abuse |
  2. HeyDerNitz

Yes, I just said it to spite you

September 5, 2011 at 5:46 am | Report abuse |
  3. Anomic Office Drone

I don't dislike Anna Paquin, but has anyone ever said, "An Anna Paquin movie? I must rush out and see it!"

September 2, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  4. tracie

I just ate a footlong turrd.

September 2, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  5. LL

"Will the film will be the worth the six-year wait? Let us know what you thing."? ....What i "thing"? I think you need to proofread your article before posting.

September 2, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  6. and yet

U have a problem with the chatterers ? Yet u read about do do and the garbage that spews from their mouths ? And that is all u have to say ? Hmp ?

September 2, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  7. justin holt

I like the video. Superb sharing.

September 1, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  8. K-Man

well I might be excited for the movie.....if I even knew what it is about

September 1, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  9. John

Portalpunks and Junkpile are what's wrong with today's youth - their idea of time well spent is being the first clowns to post, well, nothing on a cnn.com soundoff board. And they see this as a major accomplishment. Wow. Sad.

September 1, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • [lol] @ John

The problem doesn't lie with the kids. The problem lies with the parents.

These days, the youth have a lot more freedom. Parents are busier at work, spend less time taking care of their kids... becoming pushovers and spoiling them to no end. There really is nothing you can do for these kids you see here... just work on your own.

September 2, 2011 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
    • dd pooomp

The only reason i read this crrrrrdaapppp is for the commentary. who beefed?

September 2, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Junkpile

Lol its called " lighten up and remove the stick from your bum Johnny ". I happen to be a senile delinquent so you are off in your assessment of this posters age. I like to post on the CNN blogs for personal amusement, not because its some " major accomplishment " as you have incorrectly labeled it. I enjoy reading the funny comments that others have posted. It really helps the day pass on my 120k a year federal government job. The jokes on you Johnny.... :p

September 2, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |