While you were working...
August 31st, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Alyssa Milano and husband David Bugliari welcomed their son, Milo Thomas, on Wednesday. “Thank you for all the well wishes for my son Milo,” she tweeted. “My heart has tripled in size. I love him more than all the leaves on all the trees.” [Twitter]
  • Newly released images from the set of Henry Cavill’s “Superman: Man of Steel” show the buff actor in costume. The new design certainly shows off his… muscles. [Facebook]
  • In less than three weeks, “The Help” has earned more than $100 million at the box office. The Emma Stone-starrer, based on Kathryn Stockett's novel of the same name, opened in theaters on August 10. [THR]
  • Whitney Port has officially made the transition from reality star to film actress. Kind of. The fashion designer/MTV star will play herself in “What to Expect When You're Expecting,” which is currently filming in Atlanta, Georgia. [Us Weekly]
  • Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively are showing some PDA down under. The alleged couple was photographed together at a wildlife park in Sydney, Australia, where Leo is filming “The Great Gatsby.” [The Daily Telegraph]
  • Want Lil’ Wayne’s jeggings? As we originally suspected, a source confirmed to US Weekly that Weezy was, in fact, rocking ladies’ jeggings at the VMAs. He paired his animal-printed stretch pants with a Louis Vuitton belt and blue underwear. [Us Weekly]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Sally

Blogs are really weird today. Did y'all drink toxic water or something?

September 1, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  2. @ @ itsamemario

i'm hearing u brother jack in the box. dont think for one sec i dont. juz a circus on here..woo wee ..lmao

September 1, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  3. O i hear

what u r saying dude. its just out of control.

September 1, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  4. wow

All one big circus

September 1, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  5. FIX IN TX

@mario ~ I agree with your statement. We have a group that chats together and supports each other. If people are jealous of what we have then so be it ~ talk nice and join in. Anyway –> Glad to see a better mood today. BEER BONG AWAY!!!

September 1, 2011 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @ itsamemario

Might I suggest seeking your real-life friends rather than venting on a website for entertainment news? I cantr believe you're trying to justify yourself to the troll with "because I can." Yeah you can, but it really doesn't do you any good on Marquee Blogs. These "friends" of yours won't be there by your side or be there to visit you; they're people who comment online just like you and me. So pathetic, and excuse me for lacking sympathy for you. If I see a story about you on the news I'll pray for you, but random online ramblings? Sorry, not convinced.

September 1, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Troll

Trolls rule the blog !! lets all sing for elvis to com out closet..lalalala lalala lalala lala mia mai my my la la la.. come out elvis!! come out and be g@y and happy n sing w us

September 1, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Troll

BV got eaten by mr shark!! have you not heard the news?! pay attention deer lady!! she is here no more. letters to her wuv is fake. she is gooooonnnnneeeeee!!

September 1, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Peace

I'm not pist about anything. I felt bad for BV getting picked on by somebody. Yeah this is all confusing...? We all slowly became friends just blogging here in Marquee Land. I'm sorry we offend you. It would be more fun if more people would talk w/us instead of being annoyed. It's not like it's every blog, just the "While...working". Anyhow, I'm not going to defend friendship. Hope EVERYONE has a safe & fun long w/e! BV, I bought some Mackinaw Island Fudge ice cream today, I'll have a scoop in honor of you tonight! :)

September 1, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  10. @a.d

Yes i guess it it or it grew wings and flew away

September 1, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  11. I LOVE YOU!!

@Kristin- Big papa bear loovvveeesss yooouuuu! cu.m with me en walk by the sea of loooovvvvveeee...lmao quack quack said the duck..lol

September 1, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Kristian

I think your'e all nuts.

September 1, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  13. To Whom It May Concern ~ U Know Who You Are ~

I just want you to know I understand your msg from yesterday. I apologize for not knowing friend or foe (Troll). Can't say I blame you. Here lately, when I look in the mirror, I see a startled ret@rd looking back at me..lol. Seem like have the bad case of sh!t for brains ~smile~. I also apologize for all this time thinking you were the one trolling on me. Hope you can forgive for being so stupid. Hope this note meets you well. Miss you...Take care.

September 1, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  14. itsamemario

@getaroom if you dont care to read something feel free to scroll through. im here cause i can be here, i vent because mf i can do that too. lifes that simple, so get on it while you can..
    @everyone else good morning bong rips for all!! hehe im in a good mood this mornin..

September 1, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  15. @Shark

I taste better with pepper and salt. Glad to know I tasted good. I was always told that anyway even w/o toppings.

September 1, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Miss ~ TO ~ Sir

No, it only took me a couple of hours to get it through my startled ret*rded brain the meaning to that comment. Also dummy emails...funny that's what I gave to you (SIR)... but you chose to tear me a new a**h01e on one blog (so to speak). SIR's last massage to crazy lady on blog that they were both (well more so, Miss) fighting with "was for her (crazy lady) to keep flapping her gums because you had to go find your friend, (MISS). You found me alright but instead of talking to me you made stupid comments. (I think it was you). You (SIR) said you never got email address, or so (SIR) said, but (SIR) seem to have a good enough brain inside that little skull of his to realize how he can go back at get it.It's not as though it was brain surgery he was attempting to do. Whatever...it is what it is. Good day SIR.

September 1, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Shark

I just had BV FOR LUNCH!! she tasted great!! lol funny thing w get a room u say u come on here to read article but u also know she is always on here. Who do u think r u fooling dog? i still have a leg of hers im saving for a snack later. she is in my tummy n u will never here from her again ..roflmfao

September 1, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  18. MoonDancer

Good morning everybody! Wishing you all a better day than yesterday! To Fix: are you feeling better? Hope so! To Charlie C.: Do you ever have any down time? I think you need to take some time for you! Hugs to your Grandpa, too. To Mario: hang in there. Things always do get better! Enjoy your time off. To B.V.: just take a deep breath & blow it all off. Don't let "life" get you down. Just focus on the good things. To everyone else, starrfire, alecia, Mr. Ed, Mad, Portalpunk, Peace, & Happy Cow may the rest of the week be a great one! Later!!

September 1, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  19. ??

Y r u ppl letting these trolls p!ss u off? Thats not BV OR even get a room

September 1, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ ??)

Good question.

The person posing as different aliases is just trying to stir trouble. I think I can stir trouble just fine by myself, thank you very much (to the imposter).

September 1, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  20. @Peace

That wasn't beautiful vixen or even "get a room" as ratt bassterd (he doesn't come on that early i dont think) ..lol... troll are good. i think he got mad at b.vixen bc she got hom confused w the troll. in case u havent picked up on it he said"u dont know me.... meaning she should have known who is troll or not but i think it was all a big miscommunication on both part..those trolls

September 1, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ @Peace)

Thanks for that. I seriously only came on in the first place to comment on how all these people waste any time to comment to each other on how life is. If you really want to keep in touch, and you don't want other people to know your personal e-mail or whatever... create a dummy e-mail... then send each other your actual contact information or something... you can contact each other a whole lot faster... and a whole lot better. Call my responses after that fact trolling all you want, but that's just how I see it.

That was really my main gripe... and since I don't have a desire to be a broken record that's pretty much why I stopped saying anything. I realize these people have mobile phones and check CNN through that, but I really think there's better means... some people just aren't here to see how your lives are... if your life sucks keep it private... you ask for it if trolls start talking crap to you.

It's good that you guys are tightly knit, but it just makes me wonder why you choose CNN Marquee Blogs of all places... and whether you're one person or actually 5-7 individual people... whatever. Carry on.

September 1, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  21. A.D.

Well? Is that all there was to the rabbit riddle?

September 1, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  22. Beautiful Vixen's Rep.

She wish you well also and promise to come back when she feels up to it. Take care for now...xoxo

September 1, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

Learn to spell check before posting consecutive comments, r3t@rd.

September 1, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  23. Beautiful Vixen's Rep.

*chance

September 1, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  24. Peace

Ummmm, BV's rep, Tell BV for me, Things are starting to make sense. I understand why she feels the need to take a break. Sorry BV, that sux. :( Don't stay away too long, ok? Enjoy the w/e! TTYL?

September 1, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  25. Beautiful Vixen's Rep.

Related the msg, and, she (Beautiful Vixen) said that your new name is quite catching and fits you well. She suggests that you spell it the correct way so that way you can really be seen for what you really are and can benefit from it.

September 1, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
    • What kind of Rep. are you? LOL

I think it was spelled incorrectly on purpose...

September 1, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  26. Peace

Good am all! Mario, That's 1 of the disadvantages of small town life. :( Not much privacy. I take it you learned some "tid bits of info"? (GF?) Vent all you want/need, ya know you got friends to listen! Enjoy that time off! Sounds like ya might need it! "Enlightenment"!!! ;) Good day to everyone else!

September 1, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  27. Beautiful Vixen's Rep.

@Ratt Bassterd, Beautiful Vixen has left the bldg. I will forward your msg on to her. I sure if you are by any change the idiot that goes by "Get a room" she wouldn't give a d@mn anyway.

September 1, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ Beautiful Vixen's Rep.)

No, I don't make childish names like that. I also don't know how to make my alias turn into a blue link... :P Nice try "Rep."

Do some better research then get back to me. I'm on a break... not here to diss anyone, rather just pay attention to the topics, since there IS an article to read above all the comments... get my point?

September 1, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  28. michaelfury

"In less than three weeks, “The Help” has earned more than $100 million at the box office."

And in less than two hours, somebody "earned" more than $100 million on 9/11. Do you care?

September 1, 2011 at 7:42 am | Report abuse |
  29. itsamemario

ok..so im hating small town life by now. nothing is your own business and its really annoying. im really keeping my eyes open after today and in retrospect shouldve been doing that from the jump. i need a vacay thank god im getting 8 days off here soon. thanks for lettin me vent yall..

September 1, 2011 at 5:47 am | Report abuse |
  30. @Evel

Elvis ate her thinking she was a deep fried peanut butter and banana sandwich.

September 1, 2011 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  31. Evel Knievel

Who is the girl in the pic who apparently ate Alyssa Milano?

September 1, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  32. alecia

@fix every once in a great while i get migraines though nothing like yours. for the nausea trx an ice cold DIET sprite. the cold will probably help kind of like cold weather and if yot drink regular sprite the sugar will do you in. plain white rice sometimes helps too. hope those work. now to the rest of us, stand up, shake off the blues head to toe and pick up your peep and give it a hug. now we need to find happy cow so she can moooo at us! sweet dreams everyone!

August 31, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  33. FIX IN TX

@BV ~ Don't let a blogger get you down. Try to give yourself a massage or train or bf. Hopefully that will help you feel better. @MoonDancer ~ (I am putting on my nurses hat) Migraines are a vasoconstriction of the blood vessels to the brain. (hat off) I found a heating pad helps some. @Everyone how supported me through this migraine ~ I still have a residual migraine & nausea. Those emergency room drugs should be allowed to come home until your better!!! :) That would be great! Have a good night Charlie & gpa, Peace, Mario, Starrfire, BV MoonDancer,

August 31, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Peace

Hey BV! Ya had me worried. Chin up, deep breath, & cookie dough ice cream! HaHa! OR, lunch tomorrow w/Elvis!!! LMAO!

August 31, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Peace

@ Elvis, You bet! Yum! With honey? Lunch tomorrow??? :) Hey, How did you get out of the closet? Are you still in the building? LOL! Good eve to ya Elvis!

August 31, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Beautiful Vixen

The way I'm feeling here lately...I'm going to go and throw myself into shark infested waters..lol. (Just Kidding).

August 31, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  37. starrfire

Hey peeps! Had a busy day! Fix, hope you're feeling better.. my daughter has migraines often and it makes me sad that I can't do anything to help. BV, we don't like ya being sad.. don't let that keep ya away from here cuz we enjoy your posts. Sisters, Peace & Moondancer, sorry I wasn't around to chat. Hope y'all had a good day. No big plans for me this w/e.. just a family picnic and probably a day at the waterpark. Last chance before it closes for the season. Where are the guys tonite? I agree it's unusually quiet. Peace, I like that Elvis guy, too :) portalpunk speaks?!? lol G'nite and sweet dreams all!

August 31, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Elvis

I'm still hungry...anybody want a deep~fried peanut butter & banana sammich?

August 31, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Peace

Hey all! How goes it? Charlie, I think your working too hard. Take a break! Says Prez! LOL ;) Fix, Feeling better? BV, I'm confused? Don't go away...:( Mario, Still good? Everyone else, What ya doing for long w/e? Have good eve all! BTW The Elvis guy in the closet is a hoot! LOL! Hope he sticks around! C-ya!

August 31, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  40. MoonDancer

Good evening everyone! I hope everyone had a good day! Must be everyone worked hard today. Not much chatting going on. To B.V.: I haven't been around long enough to know everyone's story. You seem to have been sad for a while. I hope whatever is got you so blue ends soon. There has been too much sadness going on for some of you. Just know, we are here for you, if you need us. To everyone else, and you know who you are, have a great evening. I hope you all have a great week, too. Later!

August 31, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Beautiful Vixen

@Fix: Awww thxs. That's nice of you. Love you too. I feel like I was kicked in my stomach. I feel really sad about it. Don't understand. Well it's not something that I want to talk about with anyone, especially on a blog for the world to see..lol. (hope you understand). I might just take a break from coming on here for a bit. Just came on to wish you and the gang a great and safe weekend. Hope you feel better soon. Hey Moondancer! Enjoy your weekend lady and say hi to Peace for me. Until another time..xoxo

August 31, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  42. @portalpunk

dissed the rabbit

August 31, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  43. @portalpunk

Then the rabbit got mad and went to the parking lot... retrieving his Uzi and some satchel charges. mayhem ensued. all that had sissed the rabbit were no more. sad.

August 31, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  44. MoonDancer

To Fix in Tx: I hope you are feeling better! Nausea, that's a good one. I just ride that part out. They say that when you get migraines that your brain is a little dehydrated, that's why I powerload on water during a headache. Flush those tissues! Ice on the back of the neck helps, too. In the winter, I always feel better if I go outside. It helps ease the pain. But that's me, might not work on you. Again, I don't know how old you are, but they say after 50 or so, they do tend to get easier. I pitty anybody who gets migraines! They really are the worst! I hope you get over this one soon. Don't know if any of this helps you. Maybe others have suggestions. Feel better soon!

August 31, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  45. FIX IN TX

@portalpunk ~ you changed the rabbit's gender mid story and you wrote "when the got to school HIS teacher was mad and made HER sit in the corner." When the what got to school? So which error ~ other than rabbits don't go to school except maybe Peter Rabbit?

August 31, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  46. FIX IN TX

CONGRATS AYLSSA & DAVID! WELCOME MILO! Maybe the movie about pregnancy will help discourage so many teen pregnancies. (One can hope & dream!)

August 31, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  47. FIX IN TX

@portalpunk ~ I beat you! (from 8/30 while you were working) @ Maddy ~ that was kind of you to stick up for us @ BV ~ We all still love you!!! @ Happy Cow ~ no hospital stay just ER visit. @MoonDancer ~ how do you handle the nausea from migraines? (you wrote to drinks lots of water)

August 31, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • portalpunk

yes you did, i was busy trying to think of something witty and you snuck in on my.

Therefore I am going to tell a story about a little rabbit who was late for school. When the got to school his teacher was mad and made her sit in the corner. (can you tell me what is wrong with this story)

August 31, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  48. jillmarie

Congrats to Alyssa- as an expectant mom who grew up watching her show on TV, I've always been a fan- and you pay closer attention to who's pregnant when you are. Good for her!
    Also, ccan't wait for the What to Expect movie to come out- I can't wait to see how unreal the depictions are of a real woman's pregnancy, lol. The cast looks great, and the storylines seem interesting.

August 31, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  49. FIX IN TX

FIRSTY!!!!!!! @ Sam I am ~ from yesterday's while you were.... no bongs for me....subject to random drug tests :(

August 31, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |