August 31st, 2011

What will Beyonce and Jay-Z's baby look like?

Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby will most likely be musically inclined and dress to the nines, what with mom’s fashion sense and dad’s Rocawear clothing line. But what will baby Bey-Jay look like?

Apparently he’ll be a 7- to 10-year-old boy with big brown eyes, pronounced cheekbones and a popped collar.

Dr. D'Lynn Waldron, a portrait artist who has studied the medical forensics of aging, created a digitally painted portrait of what Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby boy might look like.

He’ll have his father’s features and his mother’s eyes, according to her website.

Though, the site clearly states, “My portraits do not predict the future, but only show what it might be in certain circumstances. With modern cosmetic and medical intervention, some of my portraits are like the 'Picture of Dorian Gray,' showing things the world will never see.”

What do you think of the portrait?

Post by:
Filed under: Beyonce • Jay-Z

1. Oxygen Concentrators

Wow, marvelous blog format! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you make blogging glance easy. The full glance of your site is fantastic, let alone the content!

November 10, 2012 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  2. Kezia keren

M jx hapi she med it 2 mothahood

January 23, 2012 at 5:17 am | Report abuse |
  3. Sanya

Oh names ther kid blue ivy you and jz are dumd

January 9, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Sanya

Oh names ther kid blue ivy you and jz are dumd

January 9, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  5. dezy

Cant wait to see it

November 23, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Rassberry sluch

i cant wait to see wat the baby will look lik

October 16, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  7. kiki

I tink it's goin tu look like bey

September 17, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  8. Loree

There's a terrific amount of kneowlgde in this article!

September 8, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  9. nelson

people act like money mean the world. money come and go.. beyonce body gonna look like an old dogs chew toy after she gives birth.

September 3, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  10. Ms Cee

For the record, I was a fan of Jay-Z's way before he and Beyonce were married and always found him to be handsome. So for you young,immature and more than likely broke individuals who choose to post harsh comments about an unborn child...you better pray your future child or children don't turn out looking the way you just rudely predicted someone else's child may look. Beyonce is beautiful and Jay-Z is handsome so best believe their child will come out looking like a million bucks!

September 2, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Old School

Just curious I guess

September 2, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Old School

I doubt there was any speculation regarding Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' unborn child so why all the attention here?

September 2, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Kisa Kisa

I can not believe this. Already?? SMH

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7m56YH-lHw&w=640&h=390]

September 1, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Chaz Bono

Chaz is here and ready for action. Anyone for a Dirty SanChaz? You KNOW u want it!

September 1, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  15. Chaz Bono

I would love to be the GodDaddy uh or uh...well GodMother or, hmmm. Well I just wanna be in there somewhere.

September 1, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  16. dwil

if it is a boy it doesn't matter one bit what it looks like. he will be crazy rich and beautiful model type girls will throw themselves at him. look at the woman dennis rodman, tommy lee and other ugmugs pull.

September 1, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  17. Ladii_Songz

Im sorry but y does it matter wat the baby look like... None of yall gotta take care of it or even look at it or know anything about it... Y tlk about a topic that make u mad,hate or b jealous.... Get a grip cuz I bet 50% of the haters think they or their own babies are cute wen they should b wlkn round with paper bags over ther face.... Smh n y wen some one comment n others dnt like it they wanna start drama.... If any one bold enough to hate on my stat hmu on facebook ...... Ladii Songz .... i'll be waiting

September 1, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  18. mrs m

You people are IGNORANT! This is their 1st baby & a wonderful blessing TO THEM! WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK! MAY GOD BLESS THEM W/A HEALTHY, HAPPY & STRONG BABY DESPITE THIS MEAN CRUEL WORLD. YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK, SICK, SICK... GET A LIFE LOSERS!

September 1, 2011 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  19. josie

Congrats..beyonce

September 1, 2011 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  20. vern

The baby could look like beyonce's left armpit as long as it duzn look like jay-z! Th@ will b 1 pic paparazzi wont b try'n 2 take!

September 1, 2011 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  21. Kome Esenu

Baby would be a huge cut-out of B but massive instinct of JZ.
    So so happy For B & JZ, It's Long overdue. Thumbs up guys! Kome.

September 1, 2011 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  22. eddie

Big lip and long legs

September 1, 2011 at 6:39 am | Report abuse |
  23. freetos

First born always looks like the mom and some traits of dad. well bless B n JZ on their first child. #1 god bless

September 1, 2011 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
  24. Francis.m.mollel

This is SquizeerD.dat baby will look like YOU i suppose.and will win an OSCAR like his/her parents.TZ A.TOWN.

September 1, 2011 at 4:35 am | Report abuse |
  25. chana

@ marcy your a dum brawd for reals... on a much lighter note, i hope this kid has beyonces eyes and hope he/she doesnt have jays nose, other then that should be a good looking kid, im just surprised that they are finally having a bby, probably going to be a girl :) hmm well see

September 1, 2011 at 4:28 am | Report abuse |
  26. lamar burton

If he looks anything like jay-z, jay-z might as well start selling Jr. Joe Campbell cigarettes. Since Jay already is the logo for the original cigarettes...

September 1, 2011 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
  27. Marie

Obama in 2012 ! !

September 1, 2011 at 2:18 am | Report abuse |
  28. am_badass_a_dor

Why the hell does anyone care? Its kinda comical how you all argue.

September 1, 2011 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
  29. Old School

Ok. So it'll look like YOU I suppose...

September 1, 2011 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  30. meglovesrussell

The babys going to look like a black over loaded monkey on crack

September 1, 2011 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
  31. Old School

Apparently CNN's got way too much time on their hands...speculating about what a celebrity couple's unborn child will look like? Really?
    And I must be bored out of my mind else I wouldn't even be here but oh well.

@Diro – you cannot spell to save your racist backside...although I laughed out loud at how ignorant your post was ("fired chiecken") LOL

September 1, 2011 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  32. Uh huh

Shouldn't this story be in the CNN Money section?

September 1, 2011 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  33. anette

For those who r hatin on the couple, get a life. Ur just hatin cause u jealious of what they have. For ur information jayz took himself out of ta streets and became a very successful.

September 1, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  34. the h

A

September 1, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  35. postal

To those who are taking this so seriously... Wooosahhh!Relax! I, for one, read some pretty funny ish here- its nice to have a good laugh amidst all the crap goin' on in the world. Some of the mean spirited comments- come on really? Lighten up folks- let's play nice!

August 31, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  36. me again

JayZ doesnt own that clothin line anymore(2yrs now)sold it to a very very old white man. The clothin line is over priced& is of poor taste now. As far as baby is concerned JESUS dont have your daddys LIPS.....soup coolers lls

August 31, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  37. ant bro

U all are a bunch of sad mf's.Worry about ur kids and ur life.Am defending the innocent and if u dont like it,u know what u can do.By ignorant asses who have nothing to do.

August 31, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  38. krissy

all u ppl who talked bad about a unborn child who is gods angel will have to answer to him so when things aint going your way think about your stupidty nothing god created is ugly

August 31, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Satan

I'm that babys father. My illuminati child shall come home soon. Let the sacrifices begin. Long live the King of Darkness. My anti-Christ love child

August 31, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  40. babegirl

i believe that this baby will be very beautiful , it is a blessing from god.

August 31, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  41. babegirl

all my love to beyonce ans jay-z , oy or girl will be a blessing ang to all you haters , dont be mad that this baby is not even born yet and he/she i more important than you.

August 31, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Andrea M

Beyonce Jay-Z=Gary Coleman?

August 31, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  43. me

You know those things with the pink, green or blue hair that sit on top of pencils...a troll, yeah, there you go...it will look just like that...gross..

August 31, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  44. diro

A BABY CHIMP WTIH BLK PPL LIPS IS REAL CUTE U WATEMELON HEADED FIRED CHIECKEN TASTER

August 31, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Peace

Fernace, Is that you? Too funny!!! LMAO!!! :o

August 31, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  46. BigWillieStyles

@ haywood, marcy and their ilk: Jay, Beyonce' and their child will be worth about a half billion dollars; all you haters combined will be worth...less.

August 31, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Alicia Leigh

Everyone who calls B fat,where have your bones gotten you?

August 31, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  48. PizzaToppins

A twix bar? Carmelish inside and lumpy outside.

August 31, 2011 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  49. fools

This baby will be ugly, just look at Jay Z , I don't know what B see in this ugly monkey or gorilla, maybe it the $$$ or she feel sorry for his a$$.

August 31, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  50. tracie

I hope it is a special needs child with downs syndrome.

August 31, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lee

I just read your post...then I prayed for you Tracie. May God help you to release your pain and hurt.

August 31, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Satan

You're out of line Tracie. I'll pray for you tonite

August 31, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nyisha

That was mean. One should never wish ill on another. That was way below the belt.

September 1, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • dd pooomp

hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

September 2, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Darbi

A baby.

August 31, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Tony

If the baby looks like his father, then he might look like Joe Camel

August 31, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Mojo886

The pic is off some. With his parents and Uncle Kanye raising him, his nose will be much farther up in the air.

August 31, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Chase

"Strong enough to bear the children, and get back to business." I just hope she has a boy. A rich guy can get away with being unattractive.

August 31, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  55. the h

U ppl r so dam cruel n evil...these never u all a f-ing thing...i see y ppl go postal....

August 31, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Tonya

Kind of looks like Gary Coleman

August 31, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Shaun

This comment is for MARCY! Beyonce' has a BEAUTIFUL body that BOTH men and women want retrospectively......you must be on your knees in the bathroom as we speak purging your dinner from LAST YEAR. Such a hater!!! Her legs, thighs and hips are AWESOME and that tummy is probably FLAT ass your backside!!!! Jealousy is not a good look.....Food For Thought....Eat Up!!! (Oh....I forgot...you don't eat!)

August 31, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Aj

" Apparently he’ll be a 7- to 10-year-old boy with big brown eyes, pronounced cheekbones and a popped collar"
    Seriously did no one laugh at the popped collar statement?! I thought it was hilarious. Idk what the kid will look like but that's gonna be one talented little youngin.

August 31, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Troy

Well some people thik that JZ look like a camel

August 31, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  60. andrew evans

It will look just like Joe Camel

August 31, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Marcy

It does not matter if it is a boy or a girl.............

It does not matter what the cild looks like............

All that matters is that this kid wins an Oscar!

Something it's mother will never do.

Because "bee-itch-say" is no Jennifer Hudson

How sweet will that day be??

August 31, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  62. marcy

No matter what the kid is...boy or girl....or what it looks like...I just hope it wins an Oscar.....like JENNIFER HUDSON DID!!

And beeitshay DID NOT!!

JHUD RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 31, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  63. ilonka

Anyway, who cares!but for sure ugly little monkey!

August 31, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  64. @K-Man

I'm in the same boat :/
    I'm at work, it's slow and this is
    the only website I'm allowed to go on.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

August 31, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  65. mercy

The baby is going cute no matter how it look like or who it look like

August 31, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marcy

Ah, HELLO?????

This kid's "father" is a freekin hood and drug dealer..............that is not cute

August 31, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Kellie

I am so excited to Jay Z and Beyonce! http://blog.universitydecisions.com/destinys-child-jay-z-beyonce-expecting

August 31, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Canuk-eh

YAWN

August 31, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Haywood Jablome

Maybe he'll look just like his crack dealing Daddy. Who in the he'll cares what it looks like? The economy is tanking and we should be concerned about some rapping crack dealer's kid? Give me a break.

August 31, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Dexbot

So much for making meaningful contributions to society...

August 31, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  70. jillmarie

No matter what this child looks like, he or she will be truly blessed. That said.... gotta hope he or she has the mom's looks! Just had to be honest.

August 31, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Jimbo

My wife and I think the baby will be a lovely and blessed child. A gift from God is never ugly.
    Congrated goes out to two the nicest peoples ever, Bey & J'Zee

August 31, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  72. KajinPL

Who cares what the kid will look like. It's their kid. End of story. Move on please.

August 31, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Superhiro

Man... baby's not even born yet and its already getting hated on. Gratz to Jay and Beyonce.

August 31, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  74. julie

I want to smell beyonce's dirty wonder woman briefs.

August 31, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Julie

I want to sniff Beyonce's soiled wonder woman briefs.

August 31, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  76. fernace

LOL, Y,all are some crazy ba.st.ar.ds! Those of you who are funny, that is! All you mean mo fo's are just plain crazy! But listen up, I Know who this child will look like! ME, of course! Yep, I have the newly developed (& still very classified) ability to teleport my self into Beyonce's uterus! Also, lucky girl she, gestation time will be a fraction of the normal 38-40 weeks! That's due to the fact that she'll be giving birth to a fully grown adult, dressed like a back up singer! So be sure to look for an aprox. 20-yr old, 5'5", 120lbs White, blue eyed brunette, hanging with Bey-Jay in the next 3 months or so! That will be me, re-in carnated through this new very hush-hush technique! Bey & Z have been apprised about "what to expect when you're expecting" a new scientific breakthrough & are completely on board! I just thought I'd have a little fun & leak the info here first! C Y'all soon, lalalah, ooooh, aaaaah, shooobeydoo, shooobey jay !Mama & Dada!!!LOL!!

August 31, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  77. tracie

The same color as my favorite food. Doo doo.

August 31, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Princess

What?? Why are you so raciest?? On every single article about black people "doo-doo" really? A little unhappy with yourself are ya?

September 1, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  78. Justsaying

You guys are the most dum a$$ ppl I even seen. No class to be posting on a site like CNN. OMG! Carma for all who spoke bad about a baby and I'm not a fan of theirs.

August 31, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Adreanna

Paco,you suck big time a#*hole

August 31, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Happy Cow

I bet it will be a nice looking little buddy. As long as it is healthy and happy everything will be too wonderful. But then I am just a happy cow. : ) mooooooooo : )

August 31, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Melba Toast

With the suction from its huge lips it may never exkape Bs hole.

August 31, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  82. B

Beyonce is beautiful, though – I don't know, it could be some good looking kid :P

August 31, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Adreanna

I'll bet all of you are so amazing looking,Yea Right.That's why you're putting down an unborn child that has incredible genes not to mention business sense and loot ,wow what a lucky kid maybe I should understand why so many of you are so jealous.

August 31, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paco

"I'll bet all of you are so amazing looking,"

Yes and thank you. Secondly...SHUT UP!!

August 31, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • wendy

The kid will come out looking like it placed 3rd in a hachet fighting contest.

August 31, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • mettle69

You sound so ghetto.

August 31, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • HELL YEAH!

I want to know why is the baby going to have incredible genes? Is it cuz it belongs to Jay Z & Beyonce! I know they are millionaires but they aren't super humans. Lucky???? Please...

August 31, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Uh huh

No Adreanna, they have no interest in hiring you to lick their b-ngholes clean so don't bother promoting yourself. And dammit, you do sound ghetto – does that take effort?

August 31, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ladii_Songz

September 1, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Ladii_Songz

September 1, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  84. The Duke Fairy

I bet it will look like ConYeah and eat its own doo doo. Its Conyeahs baby.

August 31, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  85. MOMMA G

Wow who really cares what the baby will look like.....Just ast long as he/she is healthy..Best Wishes to the parents-to be

August 31, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Katherine

if he gets Jay-Z's nose, they might as well send him to therapy early. good lord.

August 31, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Lucy

There is always plastic surgery.

August 31, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Mad Ole Lady

One fugly kid.

August 31, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Sam I Am

It'll be one rich little ba$tard. too bad he won't be able to go out in public.

August 31, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Ughhhhh!

This is so creepy.. Geez dont we have more important things to worry about other than the way Jay-Z and Beyonce's baby will look like!!

August 31, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sencho

At the moment... no, I don't have anything more important to do.

August 31, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Ughhhhh!

So why exactly are you here, then? If you want to spend your time worrying about more important things go to the US and/or World section. We don't have to be stressing out 24/7... there's something called relaxing... so do us a favor and... relax.

August 31, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get a room

Hey "Ughhhhh!", don't be jealous because we care more about some entertainment news than your useless existence.

August 31, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • K-Man

I'm at work and it's absolutely dead....so no I don't have anything better to do. I sit here and read every single blog no matter how much I dislike the subject. I'm forced into doing this because my computer only allows me on cnn.com. It's a terrible life I lead, no need to rub it in that you have better things to do. Since you do have such better maybe you should be off doing them instead of reminding those with less to do that they have nothing to do. GOSH! UNFORGIVEABLE and incosiderate B^+c#

August 31, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • K-Man

heheheheheheeh :D

August 31, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  91. jadi williams

lol that is a good one

August 31, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  92. jadi wiliams

heyy

August 31, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Sencho

I dunno what it's gonna end up looking like, but I do know that it's gonna have to work around some tricky chromosomes if it's ever going to stand a chance. Boy or girl, let's hope it takes after its mother. I can't imagine nature trying to work Jay-Z's facial features into something pretty or something handsome.

August 31, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Goodone

Hahaha! I agree with Sencho. I love Beyonce and Jay Z, but those lips and that nose cannot look good on a kid! And that kid won't escape both. At least they have enough money to fix the mess before it gets teased at school...

September 1, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  94. Smack-it-up-Flip-it-Rub-it-down

I think the baby will have those ugly, god-awful, super-chapped, J-Z-lips...

August 31, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  95. derp

It will be a bug eyed melon headed bleach blonde with a fat a$$.

August 31, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  96. MadCityBabe

omg – REALLY!!!!! Well, I presume it'll will have only one head, two legs, two arms and a sickeningly in-your-face mom and dad!

August 31, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Alleda

I don't know which parent he'll most likely look like when he's born,but by the time he's eighteen he'll look like a billion dollars.

August 31, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • chico jones

He or She will look like a billion dollers the day its born

August 31, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Say it ain't so

If it looks anywhere near this, those billion dollars will come in handy for all that plastic surgery he's gonna need for his face cos he's gonna look uglyyyy...

August 31, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • SeenIt

Sorta like Gary Coleman, butt with bigger thighs.

August 31, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  98. CHEEFSFURY

WELL FIRST OF ALL IT ISNT JAY Zs BABY ITS DESTINYS CHILD

August 31, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Jimbo

Paco, I guess you are still mad with your mom because she told you that you looked like rat basturd when you were born.
    STOP HATING MAN!

August 31, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Get a room

Completely corny... but it was a good laugher for sure... well done!

August 31, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Paco

*POOT* <-Hot mustard and Horse Raddish flavor.

September 1, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |