While you were working...
August 30th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Charlie Sheen may be out, but Courtney Thorne-Smith is back in. The actress will reprise her role as Lyndsey McElroy - Alan Harper’s season 7 love interest - on “Two and a Half Men’s ninth season. [Entertainment Weekly]
  • Kim Kardashian is still talking about her wedding. But then, there’s probably a lot to say about a $10 million affair. The newlywed posted pictures of the three custom-made Giuseppe Zannoti heels she wore on her big day. [Celebuzz]
  • Looks like LiLo has her sights set on Chris Brown. The actress tweeted, “Wanna meet?” to Brown on Monday. Perhaps Lohan is just looking for dance lessons after the singer’s impressive VMA performance Sunday night. [Twitter]
  • “Dancing with the Stars” contestant David Arquette is excited to take part in ABC’s reality competition show. His 7-year-old daughter Coco, however, is more concerned her dad is going to embarrass her. “I look forward to when, maybe, she gets past the embarrassment, maybe she'll want to learn a few moves with me,” Arquette said. [Us Weekly]
  • LeAnn Rimes ex, Dean Sheremet, married photographer Sarah Silver after becoming engaged in November 2010. [People]

Filed under: Celebrities • While you were working

1. Regardless...

Whether they are going through trying times, a troll is not worth the fight and ending a friendship.

August 31, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Happy Cow

I am really sorry about your hospital stay. They say migraines are the worst. We will be sending happy positive thoughts your way. mooooo. : )

August 31, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Maddy

Idiot TROLL, these people seem to be going through some trying times,leave them alone you piece of trash.

August 31, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @Sam I Am

I think I love you ! Lol

August 31, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Sam I Am

@FIX: my migraines always go away after about 20 bong hits of good sticky bud. have you tried that?

August 31, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Happy Cow

Thanks our good friends. We hope you are feeling a zillion times better good FIx. Hi to everyone : ) mooooooooo im a happy cow : ) moooooo : )

August 31, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Beautiful Vixen

@Get a room: You can't be serious? Are you going to go another (6) months w/o talking to me? You hurt my feelings when you get like that. Now you make me feel like crying. Thxs a lot. I need this stupid behavior from you today like I need a hole in my head. You know what..maybe, just maybe, I should just stop coming on here all together. Maybe then I will able to forget about your stupid a$$. Goodbye to you too!!

August 31, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  8. FIX IN TX

I knew I forgot someone! Thanks @MoonDancer! Good moooing to you Happy Cow!

August 31, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  9. FIX IN TX

@Peace, @Mad, @Starrfire, @BV, @alecia, @charlie & grandpa (and anyone I forgot) ~ Thanks for all the well wishes, thoughts, and prayers. My husband thought I was on my deathbed again (b/c I was in Jan/Feb). The ER doc said once you have a brain bleed migraines are 10X worse (something to look forward to). I am still w/ some headache and tummy troubles ~ but not as bad. I will see ya'll later. Thanks agains ~ I am overwhelmed!

August 31, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  10. The Måd Råp3r

Hi everyone, haven't been on much lately, glad to hear you're okay Fix. Hope everybody else is well. Headed back to school today after switching my major and reenrolling, should be interesting.

Somehow I don't think Lilo and Chris "Pimphand" Brown getting together is such a great idea. .

August 31, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  11. Beautiful Vixen

Troll: Stop it...I just want to talk to my friend w/o you trolling and confusing me. I miss him and want to catch up :( . This is so annoying.

August 31, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ Beautiful Vixen)

You don't know me... the way I see it you should know me as "Get a room" and that is pretty much it. My pleasantries stop here... just had to clear that up. Take care.

August 31, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Beautiful Vixen

Hi everyone! Hope you feel better soon Fix. Enjoy the rest of the day all.

August 31, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  13. MoonDancer

Good morning all! To Fix in Tx: that sounds like great news. I'm a migraine sufferer, too. They really suck. They do get better as you get older, though. Something to look forward to. Rest & drink lots of water. I'd say go outside & get some fresh air, but you guys don't have cool air yet. It would probably make you feel worse. I hope you feel better soon. I feel your pain! Wishing you a speedy recovery! Just know we are all pulling for you! To everyone else: Charlie C & grandpa, B.V., Starrfire, Mario, Mr. Ed., Alecia, Portalpunk, Fix, Mad, Happy Cow, & Peace wishing you all a wonderful day Later!!!

August 31, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  14. beware vixen

Things are not always as they seem. Don't be gullable. Ask questions only that person can answer. You have fallen for it b4. Don't do it again K ?

August 31, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  15. Get a room

@ Beautiful Vixen (from a previous article)

Yes, this is who you think it is.

August 31, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  16. charlie crack

@FIX-my prayers are with you, that's GREAT news!

August 31, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  17. alecia

Morning all! @fix im glad all turned out ok. ill bet that was a heel clicking moment when you went home! on a lighter note, Lilo and Chris Brown? SERIOUSLY?! ill save CB the trouble and slap Lilo silly myself! she must have fried some serious brain cells or is just naturally stupid!

August 31, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  18. michaelfury

Remember that crazy stuff Sheen used to say about 9/11?

August 31, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  19. tracie

WHAT FLAVOR WAS IT? CHUNKY PEANUTBUTTER IS THE BEST.

August 31, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  20. caleb

arachnoid hemmorages sound horrible. like a aquashed spider. i had diarreah last week.

August 31, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  21. Peace

Yay! Fix, what a relief!!! All though migraines are a total bummer, it's better than what you were thinking. I'm so very happy for you! I take it you went to ER last pm, you & hubby must have been really worried. My sis suffers from migraines, too. I get them, but mine haven't been as severe as hers. WHEW! Glad that's over for you! Take it ez & have a great day!!! :)

August 31, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  22. FIX IN TX

Good news everybody ~ even though it felt like a repeat sub arachoid hemorrhage the emergency room said it was a severe migraine:) They did say that since the brain bleed in January my migraines would be that much more severe (such agony to look forward too!) Thanks for all you thoughts and prayers You guys are a group of uplifting supporting friends. Hope ya'll have a great day.

August 31, 2011 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  23. Peace

Hey Fix! I thought about ya a lot yesterday. :( I hope your appt brings good news. I still have my fingers crossed for ya! That sounds horrible, jan/feb. I'll be thinking of ya ,again, today. Wishing you well. Good am to everyone else!

August 31, 2011 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
  24. starrfire

Fix, hope you have a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself. I'll be thinking of you. {Hugs}

August 31, 2011 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
  25. FIX IN TX

@MoonDancer ~ I was in the hospital for 29 days btw Jan/Feb w/ 11 days in ICU after the medi-evac.

August 30, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Jennifer Nicole

David Arquette is the only reason that I'll watch this season,he's hilarious.

August 30, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kenneth

Im sitting on the toilet and its really draining this morning.

August 31, 2011 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
    • evergreenequines

I'm looking forward to David Arquette also. I hope he can dance! I'm afraid he'll be an arm-flailer instead of a body-mover :-P

September 2, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |