No 'secret wedding' for Brangelina
August 30th, 2011

No 'secret wedding' for Brangelina

Looks like Brangelina won’t be tying the knot anytime soon.

Angelina Jolie told Vanity Fair that, despite reports, there’s “no secret wedding” in the works for the power couple.

“I’m not pregnant. I’m not adopting at the moment,” the “Salt” actress added, setting the record straight.

However, Jolie is keeping plenty busy with her family of eight and her upcoming film, “In the Land of Blood and Honey.”

Jolie wrote and directed the movie about a couple’s romance during the Bosnian War.

“I had such a good experience, [Pitt] thinks I’m going to be impatient with directors, which I already am,” she said. “I get impatient with people working on a film that have their head in their hands like it’s the most complicated thing in the world.”

The October issue of Vanity Fair hits newsstands in New York and Los Angeles on September 1.

Filed under: Angelina Jolie • Brad Pitt

1. CyndyP

Enough! We don't care about these people, so stop this garbage. She steals husbands and he left his marriage to go with her. They deserve each other!

September 1, 2011 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  2. pam

Did anyone pick up on the arrogance that "directing" isn't a hard job!!!

September 1, 2011 at 3:19 am | Report abuse |
  3. Old School

I find it amusing when people defend others who cheat on their spouses until it happens to them.

And when that happens to you, I will tell you to "just get over it".

Oh it's all well and good for Brad and Angie until YOUR husband/wife goes AWOL.

LOL Jeepers and Timme62

FYI: Will someone please FEED Angie for the love of God...?

September 1, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  4. mutt

what do you call children born out of wedlock, they aren't the only ones, hollywood is setting a bad example, no morals

August 31, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  5. im_important!

Oh, and I just took a 16 couric t#rd! You should of seen it!

August 31, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Slewatha

So hot!!!!

August 31, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  7. ava

Brad will do the same thing she did to Jen Anston

August 31, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mom of 4

Jolie slept with her mom's boyfriend when she was 16. She broke up Billy Bob Thorton's marriage and then married him. She dumped him and then broke up Brad Pitt's marriage. I don't care what kind of actress she is or if she is a humanitarian. Jolie has no honor, no character and no morals. A person without character is an empty shell, regardless of whatever physical beauty you have or humanitarian efforts you may practice. When her kids are older, they will read about their mom and her life and what will they think? It's tragic.

August 31, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mom is a liar

You are a complete moron who obviously doesn't bother to check facts before posting a load of crap – THAT is a person without character. If you were worth the time I could point out the falsehoods in this post, but you aren't. You could best spend your time be concerned about what your kids are going to think about about having a hypocrite for their mother. What a loser....

August 31, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  9. yneemee

Brad.... dump the beeyotch and make the switch

You NEVAH look happy anymore !!!

August 31, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Aubrie

Yeah now that I think back on it.... he looks WAY to stressed out.

August 31, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  10. daWahine29

She's had mulitple failed marriages; therefore, there's no point in getting into yet another one.

August 31, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Do not steal

Home-wrecker! Nothing more, nothing less.

August 31, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lincoln

to Do Not Steal – Idiot! Nothing more, nothing less... unless you want to add in Moron... You can't 'steal' a person...

August 31, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • you_mean_yourself?

... The word "Moron" is reserved strictly for those who consider themselves so above everyone else they themselves use it to describe people on public forums... Like you just did.

August 31, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  12. sky

For the people on here commenting that they don't care, puleeeze. You would'nt have given this link a second thought if you really didn't care about Brad and Angelina, whether good or bad. As for me, I think Angelina is hotter than Jen but she could use a bit more meat on her bones.

August 31, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  13. ck

I wouldn't marry him either. He cheated on Jennifer Aniston with her anyway, so what's to stop him from cheating with another home wrecker?

August 31, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  14. kathy

What Brad ad Angelina do privately is no ones business but their own. We will never know the truth of their romance because its none of our business. What I do see, however, is a happy couple with a beautiful family that make great movies that entertain us. That's all we are supposed to know. The rest is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS

August 31, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  15. Manuel

Brad deserves better !!

August 31, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
    • real-life

well, jen is too busy screwing a different 'leading man' every movie she makes, so that's off the table...

and ya know Manuel, it appears Brad disagrees with you and your bone-headed opinion, so there ya go! Get a life....

August 31, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  16. greendiamond

I wish she would just disappear already. In The Land of Blood and Honey...give me a pretentious break!

August 31, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  17. David

I think Fight Club was great.

August 31, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  18. SKY

THERE IS A HISTORY OF ACTORS AND ACTRESS STEALING THE MATE OF ANOTHER...
    AND THEY ARE NOT SORRY....THEY TOOK THE HAPPINESS FROM SOMEONE ELSE
    PLAYING A PART IN A MOVIE......NO ONE NEEDS A MAN OR LADY THAT IS NOT
    LOYAL....NO ONE NEEDS A PERSON IN THEIR LIFE THEY CAN NOT TRUST!
    AND NO THE PERSON IS NOT BEAUTIFUL...TRUE BEAUTY IS
    A LOYAL FRIEND,MATE.

August 31, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  19. Timme62

And no doubt she will talk about how she is going to take time off away from working to just be a mom to her herd. Same thing she has been saying since she bought the first kid.

August 31, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  20. wow

Wow..you can tell all the brown nosers on here. U ppl kn that these ppl dont read these comments. kiss a$$ much?

August 31, 2011 at 6:50 am | Report abuse |
  21. Carol

These comments are hilarious reading, especially the one who knows for a FACT they both cheat! Running in the same social circles, privy to their conversations? While I don't know them personally, I love how they reach out to help others in need. They also are a beautiful family.

August 31, 2011 at 3:56 am | Report abuse |
  22. starrfire

Whether they choose to marry or not, it's nobody's business but theirs. I've been happily married for 38 yrs and it was my choice. Leave them alone!

August 31, 2011 at 1:16 am | Report abuse |
  23. Tony

Angie not a home wrecker..takes two to tango..obviously mr Pitt wasn't happy in his marriage..give him some credit..hardly manipulated

August 30, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Carrie

I could careless!!

August 30, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Al

Brangeloonies,photoshopped,homewrecker,lesbian,drug addict,shams,blondie-no talent,perky breasts,Sphinx head,scandal... etc... ROTFLMAO.... Keep it coming :-)

August 30, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Al

I can care less, BUT... I am amused by reading all the poor pathetic comments... LMAO... (_*_)

August 30, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  27. jmc

Hey CNN Moderator.....stick it where the sun don't shine...LOSER!!!!!

August 30, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  28. vicky

she has all the quality a woman needs and a lot more what she din't wreck Aniston's mariage she did that on her own and Brad was lucky enough to find Angelina and i think they are the perfect couple .Aniston wanted to be a big movie star with no talent all of her movies are so boring but ANGELINA she its a big star and she has accomplished so much for her work and for who she is

August 30, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  29. LOLA

You Brangeloonies , who are for the moast part women, are obsessed with Angelina Jolie. I wonder if you realize that you're lesbian?

August 30, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  30. LOLA

You Brangeloonies (for the most part) are obsessed with Angelina Jolie. I wonder if you realize that you're lesbian?

August 30, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  31. shawn

I see them as people or as much as one can considering I see them on screen and on vanity ,people and Time anymore. They are doing good with Child traffiking in Africa right now and while there is a tingle of wondering how anyone could be in the room with perfect people I myself would [ deep down ] want to meet them both. There I admitted it! I know she is sorts of bossy and from what I hear a pain.. I also have heard Pitt is ran ragged.. but still I want to meet them both because of the volunteer work they do regarding kids and they do bring all the kids along with all the nannie's to their sets when they are working too . so , in the long run of things .. they are human's who I sorta like .. well ya know :)

August 30, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  32. jennifer883

who cares...and could that picture be more photoshopped!!???
    its a known fact that Brad has cheated and so has she...its all for show!!!

August 30, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • BoonDocker

jennifer883.

you obviously care because you clicked on the link to the article, read the article, and took the time to comment on it.

If you really didn't care than you would've scanned right past the link to the article.

People who take the time to post comments to articles saying "who care" usually have some sort of issue: jealousy (I'm guessing your fugly), religion (close minded too), pretentious (too good for this gossip stuff... right?), or so low on themselves that anything that takes the attention from them... well... they hate.

I know your kind... I'm related to one of your kind.

If you don't care about anything... than let it go.... leave it alone... shut up about it.
      Other people may be interested in it for reasons you can't even fathom (I'm guessing your IQ is pretty low as well since you actually posted a ridiculous comment).

August 30, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Christine

No Brangelina wedding??!!!! Oh, my GOD! My world is shattered, I tell you...

August 30, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  34. MIchelle

I don't much care whether they get married or not, but I think they make a good pair. Much more suited to each other than Brad and Jennifer were. Good for them!

August 30, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Pam

WHO CARES!!! So over hearing about these people!

August 30, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Mariamaria

I define Angelina: lesbian ,drug addict,and homewrecker that is!

August 30, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  37. who gives a d*mn

Keep putting those videos on here lojenk she is so hot ! I'd hit that !

August 30, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  38. ieat

I really had no problem with her UNTIL she told a magazine that Mr and Mrs Smith is the movie that she told her kids she and Brad fell in love in. Pitt and Aniston may be close to over when she met Pitt, but it's just plain wrong to rub it in and kind of celebrate that they fell in love when he was married.

August 30, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  39. EnergyBeing3

I have the deepest respects for Brad and Agenlina. They are truly humanitarians who have reached out to countless people through works of charity and giving. They also have every right to a life of privacy beyond the work they do in Hollywood. I wish them the best in life and am thrilled that we will see more wondrous works of caring and compassion from them in the years to come.

August 30, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Patricia D

She's got it all, beauty, talent, smarts, and a big heart, but I hate the fake face in the photo. I don't like all the made up plastic people in Hollywood. What really counts is what they look like without that outer facade. What they look like on the inside is what counts. And I think Angelina has natural beauty on the inside and out. She is someone who will long be remembered for the way she lived her life, unlike most of the other bimbos of Hollywood whose star will fade into oblivion.

August 30, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  41. T3chsupport

Didn't they say they wouldn't marry until the gays could?
    I think that's pretty awesome.

August 30, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  42. lojenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Penm9hnsTr8&w=640&h=390]

August 30, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Tony

True beauty!! Absolute beauty!

August 30, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Jeepers

It's so pretentious when actors call movies "films." It's a movie, weirdo. Calling it something else won't make what you do for a living any more necessary or important. You entertain people. You're no better than a clown in a circus or a court jester.

August 30, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kate

Jeepers – that's not true. Movies can be made for television or theaters. It's called FILM or FILMING because when it's recorded, it's put ON to Film. It's called Tape or Taping because it's recorded on to Tape and not Film. Movies made for theaters is FILMED, therefor, she is correct when calling it a Film.

August 30, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Pablo695

If Brad is smart, he will never marry Miss Obsessive Compulsive Narcissistic...

August 30, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Shanna

Angelina is not a saint.
    Brad Pitt is not hot.

Marriage is meaningless now-a-days except to get your tax break.
    So many people run at the first sign of trouble. Marriage is supposed to be FOREVER.

I think, considering that they are in Hollywood and HUMAN, the chances of them getting divorced is pretty high – and I think that they truly understand what Marriage is meant to be. So why would they get married knowing what Hollywood does to most couples – why would they make a fake promise?

August 30, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Eve

Stop bashing Angelina. You women are just jealous of a successful brunette who has a successful man at her side, children who love her, great career, does wonderful things for humanity, and is inspirational to others. She does it all and still looks great every day. Any women who bashes her is just envious, so just can it. She did not wreck anyone's home. Aniston has herself to blame. She married Pitt and denied him a family for her own selfish reasons. She has no talent and does not nothing for communities let alone world causes. She will never be an Angelina.

August 30, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • CutTheCrap

I couldn't agree with you more. People are so closed-minded these days. Angelina is a very successful, beautiful woman. She enjoys helping others and has a HUGE heart when it comes to children. I, personally, believe that Brad is much better off with her than two-faced Jennifer Aniston. Apparently he thought so too, which is why their marriage ended. So let the haters hate, because they have nothing better to do with their days. They're obviously not interested in making a better difference in this world...unlike Angelina Jolie.

August 30, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • IxNay

Absolutely agree. If I was wealthy enough, I would adopt children of every color. I would provide them with good lives and a great education. I would expose them to all of the beauties of art and the world, and I would provide them with a warm family life. People need to stop being so petty and jealous. This couple is living as they want to with the money they have earned. If people choose to boycott them, so the hell what. They don't need more fans, they have enough AND they have a beautiful large family, which I think is enviable.

August 30, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mair

BRAVO

August 31, 2011 at 4:20 am | Report abuse |
    • anna

I like Angelina and Brad but I also like Jennifer Aniston. She does plenty of charity work, especially with cancer and human rights. I'm not sure why in defending one, you have to slam the other. You're doing the same thing the Jennifer supporters are doing that you have so much outrage for.

Has anyone thought of the fact, they have all moved on and probably don't even think about it anymore? Jen seems happy with her life and she's had a string of hits this year. Brad and Angelina have their family and look happy. Why don't we all move on. BTW, good for the Jolie-Pitt's for not wanting to get married until everyone is afforded the same right.

August 31, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mary

EVE You are 100% right

August 31, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dumb Blondes Need Not Apply

She is successful because of who her father is. Look it up.

September 1, 2011 at 5:09 am | Report abuse |
  48. CindySanFrancisco

She is stunning. No one can steal anyone from anyone. His marriage already was on the rocks when he hooked up with this beautiful woman. Sorry folks, Aniston cannot compare.

August 30, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mair

Angelina is very talented and beautiful, she gave Brad what Jen was hesitating to give him and that is children, if Brad was not serious about his relationship with Angelina those children would not bear his name. I love their relationship and they are good together so for all you haters out there get over it.

August 31, 2011 at 4:17 am | Report abuse |
  49. Cherie

Y-A-W-N

August 30, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Marty

The entertainment comes from watching people bicker about angie, brad and Jennifer. There is not 1 thing about their lives(really) that will change the world. That scandal has kept them famous for years. I seriously doubt any of them would have had such an illustrious career without the "scandal", definitely not Mr Pitt. His acting is lacking to say the least. I often wonder how all 3 can keep making flops, but they do, and they are on video before they have been in theaters 2 weeks. It seems no one in Hollywood knows how to make a movie anymore.

August 30, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • UFC iTard

Are you that dumb? The reason movies go to DVD so soon now is to try to beat the bootleggers to market. And I'm pretty sure the dozens of movies Brad and Angelina have starred in the past several years that have grossed well over 100 million and the several that have made more than 250 mil (Benjamin Button, Kung Fu Panda (over $600 mil), Ocean's Thirteen, Ocean's Eleven, Tomb Raider) are not exactly what one would call flops.

August 30, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Badeley-Bent

Looks remarkably like the Sphinx head? Except for the nose. . .

August 30, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  52. martinmunson

Well, they both deserve every happiness. If you can't get enough of Warren Jeffs, you can do so at wickedimproper . com

August 30, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Fashnlvr

Brad and Angelina stated a long time ago that they would not be getting married so I never believed reports of a "secret wedding" anyway.
    Brad wrecked the home, not Angelina. Although, I do believe she broke the "sisterhood" in fooling with another woman's man. I still think she is beautiful though and I enjoy her movies. I also like Jennifer Aniston.

August 30, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Howard

That "sisterhood" stuff is a load of cr*p. Everyone is obligated to do what is best for themselves. The other person can't make you happy; only You can make you happy by the choices you make. Making yourself responsible for someone else's happiness is a fool's errand.

August 30, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  54. storietime

She will always be a Homewrecker in my opinion...I don't care for and I don't go see her movies...

August 30, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • sue

at least she has a brain – more than you can say for blondie-no talent Jennifer Aniston

August 30, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • gwen

well no one is forcing you to go. ifyou don;t like her so much why did you bother to read this and post. IDIOT!

August 30, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marin

How stupid can you be? A third person can't end a marriage. You sound bitter, petty and............. stupid.

August 30, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • IxNay

Jolie and Pitt are a much better match. They are both politically involved and socially conscious. I imagine life between Aniston and Pitt was not good for either of them. Aniston seems to value perky breasts and fun, whereas Jolie seems intellectually much deeper. which is more suited to Pitted. IMO of course.

August 30, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • IxNay

*Pitt although Pitted sounds funnier

August 30, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ale

but you read articles about her...

August 31, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  55. judith

STOP with the combined names thing.... it is OLD and worn out... so NOT proper and sounds juvenile.... Whatever these people wish to do wish them well and write about something worthwhile.. GROW UP

August 30, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Jen

HOMEWRECKER

August 30, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gwen

get over it. by the way if he was happy with Jen he wouldn;t have cheated, Its up to him to say NO, he was he one married!

August 30, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marin

MORON

August 30, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • UFC iTard

he married himself?

August 30, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kris

Sarandon and Robbins were never married.

August 30, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Emma

GET OVER IT!

August 30, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Psst

I totally agree with Jen.

August 30, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Magda

If Anniston was so great why was he sooo ready to cheat? Maybe he saw in Angelina someone who was willing to have and raise children, something that is natural for a man to want. You know, passing on the genes. Get over it people. Besides. Jen does seem to be doing good all by herself.

August 31, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Stefanie Gwinn-vega

Have you been keeping up with Jen's personal life? She is a homewrecker! If Brad and Angie fell in love and he chose to leave his wife that is on him.

August 31, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • steve

I thought they already got married. Beside that, who cares. I love life with my wife and children and don't live vicariously through the famous people of hollywierd. Trying to pay attention to them outside of their films is none of my business.

August 31, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Keith in Dallas

Agreed. She has a long history of sleeping with married men; but because she's beautiful and also does charity work, people overlook this fact. If she weren't wealthy or beautiful, but rather the normal-looking lady down the street who did volunteer work and also had a reputation for sleeping with other womens' husbands, no one would say, "get over it" and look the other way. Being rich & beautiful is a free pass to be a cheater and have low morals.

August 31, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  57. hollywood fail

Marriage in Hollywood is a sham anyways... sad that some of it parallels real-life relationships too. People don't take marriage too seriously anymore.

August 30, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Chaiah

Not all Hollywood marriages are shams, first of all. Secondly, I am not sure which people you know, but I have been married to my spouse for almost 25 years – and happily. We are planning a 25th anniversary honeymoon. So, you can stop making generalizations now.

August 30, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andi

Chaiah-I don't think it was such an outrageous generalizaton. Congratulations on the longevity of your marriage, but you can't dispute that yours is the exception in Hollywood. Can't argue with facts. 25 years together in one marriage is pretty exceptional for anyone in America period. Most people who marry get divorced at some point. Some even after 20+ years together. In Hollywood alone, Harrison Ford & his first wife, Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver, Susan Sarandon & Tim Robbins come immediately to mind.

August 30, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • debbie

sarandon and robbins were not married.

August 30, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • DocLowery

Who is Chaiah?

August 31, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sherri

Well, why should they? Pretty soon, you'll be able to marry your dog, your sister, brother... marriage is a joke.

September 1, 2011 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |