Kim Kardashian and her backside star in video
August 30th, 2011

Kim Kardashian and her backside star in video

In the music video for her first single, “Jam (Turn It Up),” Kim Kardashian flaunts her best asset: Her voice. Just kidding! It’s her bum.

The reality star-turned singer spends the majority of her new music video facing away from the camera, letting her backside shine in a pair of pink booty shorts.

Speaking of shine, the few times we do see Kim’s face in the 54 second clip posted on perezhilton.com, it’s glistening.

Between Kim’s wet hair and skin, and Beyonce’s equally moist “1+1” music video, it seems sweaty is in.

What do you think of Kim’s music video?

Post by:
Filed under: Kardashians • Music

1. kimmie50

Would do him.

November 2, 2013 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  2. celebrity cellulite lwe

I have learned newer and more effective things by means of your site. One other thing I'd really like to say is that often newer pc operating systems are inclined to allow much more memory for use, but they likewise demand more memory simply to function. If one's computer could not handle more memory plus the newest application requires that storage increase, it may be the time to shop for a new Computer system. Thanks

November 2, 2013 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Yuck!

Hideous. She's 20 minutes in a tanning booth from looking like Snooki. Take off the high heels and she looks like a fire plug. Add some orange and she's an Oompa-Loompa.

September 2, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Abdulrahman Salah Al Khan

I need to know the haircolour of Kim, I wanna change mine too.

September 2, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  5. Kendra

I am posting to raise awareness to a comment that was made by the rapper Soulja Boy in a recent song that is starting to cause a major uproar in the military community and needs to be addressed through the public news. Soulja Boy stated in his song Let's Be Real: "F***k the FBI and F***k the Army Troops" As an army wife myself I am very offended and this shouldn't be tolerated. My husband, who is an active duty member of the army, also makes music and has made his own response to the so called artist. You can listen to it and please share it because we need to take a stand and show that this type of behavior is not tolorated. Our troops, who are husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons, and daughters deserve more respect and credit for all that they do! here is the link to his page: http://youtu.be/oyZ_Iug6tUg

September 1, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  6. gd

It's just really sad, that all these beautiful women always have to resort to such explicit video's. Why can't they (if they are really talented) just let their voices bring them the publicity. Instead of their bodies. They just don't realize how short they end up selling themselves out. Seems like they settle for the least of themselves.

September 1, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Adrienne

I've heard the song and I can't believe they even put it on the radio, even once! Now I'm not a big fan of Paris Hilton, but her song sounded a hell of a lot better than Kim's. Of course, the video's going to star her ass, Kim's just there to support it...ha ha.

September 1, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  8. The Power of CNN

THIS JUST IN:
    She sucks...pretty darn well. Just dont get it in her hair. And there is no swallowing.
    Over to you Ollie

September 1, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Meh

Ewww. we arent going to see her psoriasis are we?

September 1, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  10. Tatiana

She's very pretty, no doubt about that,I wouldn't consider her wife material! I've watched her shows and she doesn't have any personality at all. If you can't hold a conversation with your wife or husband looks won't save the marriage

August 31, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  11. @Joker1

You have a right to your opinion but don't post racists thing on these blogs.

August 31, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Joker1

she probably smells like cocoa butter and newport cigarettes lol. Any decent guy willing to marry that tramp is a FOOL! Shes scandolous lol did I mention she Stanks...too many darkies

August 31, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Helen

As an Armenian woman, no one had a clue about the culture or what happened in 1915 when 2 million Armenians were killed because of their faith. Now that this ruthless person is in the media's eye, the Armenian culture is now referred to the Kardasians. Thanks a lot America.

August 31, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Paris H.

Her ass could feed the entire continent of Africa...

August 31, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  15. joe

I'd like to 'jam' her mouth permanently shut...

August 31, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  16. sheenius

If she didn't speak she would be the perfect woman. Beautiful face and a body every man dreams of, nice rack and a big can. Too bad she has vocal cords.

August 31, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Heather

You all attack this family, and act as if they do nothing good. They support charity as a family include St. Judes and Toys for Tots as 2 examples. I love watching their shows, I get to live in another world for just a little while. It's fun to watch them all.

August 31, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  18. ಠ_ಠ

She is so hot, I don't care if she can't sing. She's a beautiful face with nice body and a sweet voice. SOO HOOT

August 31, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  19. yesmam

I love Kim I think she's hot, I would do ANYTHiNG for her, I would never leave the house

August 31, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  20. I get it, we're all sheep

If this story didn't generate hits, then it wouldn't be written and we'd never hear about them again. Whether you like or hate the Kardashian family doesn't really matter. The fact that we're all here means the story is doing what it is supposed to do. Hits equals ad revenue. They'd write a story every hour about this family so long as we keep reading it. Meanwhile the family cashes in as well while the money is there to be made, which just gives the media and excuse to continue covering them. It's all about the hits. The media feels just like we do, but they need the hits. That's why they're not writing about some chick who just worked a double shift so she can buy school supplies. Now if she blew Charlie Sheen for the money you'd have something, lol.

August 31, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Power of CNN

This just in:
      Oprah wants you to continue being a dullard.
      Over to you Ollie

September 1, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Mar

I'm so glad to see the MANY people who feel the same way I do about this tramp. She exudes absolutely NO class. I'm disgusted but not surprised she would shoot a video like this.

August 31, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Pliny

In the distant future....a historian will write a book called "The Decline and Fall of the USA".

There will be an entire chapter devoted to this person and her family.

August 31, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Rebecca

I have said it before and I will say it again...She is NASTY and so is her entire family! All White Trash!

August 31, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  24. comeon

What this video really needed was Stewie walking behind her playing his tuba

August 31, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  25. RamblinRosie

Every media mention of Kim Kardashian feeds her money-making machine. This woman is famous and renowned for what exactly? She sells her image and exploits her body for public PAID consumption. No better than a street corner floozy...just better makeup and attire. And every article or post, including the one I am typing, drops more dollars into her bank. Frankly, she's a genius. She shows her a$$, literally, and the world eats it up.

August 31, 2011 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  26. jb2817

Great so you have to watch the videa on IMAX if you want to see it all

August 31, 2011 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  27. JAM

@Wes you're a hard up pig.

August 31, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  28. Gracen

Had a dream the other night that the head of the sphinex turned in to Kim Kardashians head and brought on the final days and the Apocalypse. Okay not saying that's going to happen but man not everything should be for sale or should be filmed in your life Kim.

August 31, 2011 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  29. Jean Sartre

Yes, it is true: she SUCKS...

August 30, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Mei-Mei

I saw a short video clips on Extra or Access Hollywood earlier this evening. It looked very low class, just to show her BIG REAR ends. That's how she's making money.

August 30, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Babak from Hollywood

I have never been a fan and can't figure out what she is famous for; I still give her much credit ...She is making millions of nothing! You go girl.........

August 30, 2011 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Beautiful Vixen

@Get a room: *sigh* doesn't hurt to be nice. This is who I think it is, correct?

August 30, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Moi123

She should start saving her $$$$$$. so she can get a facelift like her mom and forget 20yrs she'll need a buttlift in 10 yrs. Remember she has a lot of mileage on that caboose. her sisters look like drag queens, her mom an old drag queen her step dad still a queen. So gives us a rest. Tired of the K's. Take that money enjoy it. Help battered women and children. Build shelters. Make believe you are real women and help those in need. Everyone has boobs and asses (women) just some of us don't have a price tag on them. Make a positive difference. We women are never given credit for all us working moms, single moms and grandmoms who handle family and those of us who have jobs don't make the big$$$ as no talents on reality shows. Society has lost its mind.

August 30, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Beautiful Vixen

@Get a room: I didn't think you would wish them bad :). You quickly switch the channel because you are afraid the rear view shot might blind you..lol. Just kidding with you, all in fun..my bad ~smile~ Have a good eve/night :)

August 30, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ Beautiful Vixen)

Have a good night yourself. Don't think that this means I am nice to your crack team (rather I am tired of writing material so Who gives a d*mn can cover for me until I feel like it again, sorry bro). Just returning the good wishes. Later.

August 30, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  35. derp

Disclaimer: The following video will only play on widescreen TV's.

August 30, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  36. ace from south texas

@ doodie, everyday I browse the cnn blogs and stumble into you, but you always make me laugh hard, nothing like a little caca joke

August 30, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Beautiful Vixen

@Get a room: I don't it will be drug related. I don't think she even drinks. I don't think she and her family are going anywhere anytime soon. I can't say I would wish anything bad for them to go away. I just wish they would go away and stop being such glory hogs.

August 30, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ Beautiful Vixen)

I don't wish anything bad on them, either. I just think they're a waste of air space (on TV) and that they should go do something that requires talent. We as people are at fault for giving them all their attention, but then again it's what the media feeds us. Of course, before someone else stops me, I will say this; if I see them I DO change the channel.

August 30, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  38. who gives a d*mn

Twenty years from now when she is huge I'd still do her. I have no morals I'm just a moron.

August 30, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Troll Hunter

No, you're a copycat troll without the cajones to use your own name, trying to make someone else look foolish.

August 30, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • who gives a d*mn

Ahhh i just popped a wad in your face – how do you like me now?

September 1, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Captain Slapaho

I'd hit that.

August 30, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  40. betty

She better put all her money in the bank....even booties get old, and this woman has absolutely nothing to fall back on ....no pun intended. No really, none.

August 30, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Nico, Los Angeles

Sounds achingly familiar with other recent 'celebrity turned musicians' like Lindsay Lohan, Selena Gomez, Paris Hilton, etc. Ugh

August 30, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  42. *-*

As a woman, I can tell you that as most women age their butts get bigger and bigger and start drooping. Kim and her fans might like her butt now, but give it 20 yrs...she will have that monster bootie operated on and reduced and lifted because it's going to get out of control! LOL!

August 30, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Junkpile

The article said her face was glistening.....probably from all of the pearls that have been deposited on her face over the years.....LOL

August 30, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Anonymous

She makes me vurp. I wish America would wake up and stop perpetuating a bad cycle by watching carp like her.

August 30, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  45. k

Someone toss that chick some cash for a some butt lipo it's getting to the point she won't be able to walk though doors...poor poor girl...

August 30, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Policeman

Didn't think chick and her backside already star in a video? If I remember right, some mandingo was penetrating from the backside...

August 30, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  47. San Jose

Now I see why she got married... every single thing that this family does is only for publicity. They're all so fake. The worst part is, I don't know ANYone who is a fan of their's. So, who's making them rich? I don't get it.

August 30, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ San Jose

Other idiots like Justin Bieber who are "friends" with her. Such shallow circles of friends they have in Hollywood.

August 30, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  48. infamous chris

Who cares about this? Really she aint did jack but be born rich!!!

August 30, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Wes

I know what I'll be doin' tonight *F A P F A P F A P F A P*

August 30, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Tom

oops that giant can ate my "r"......ATROCITY

August 30, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  51. Lawson

@Get a room that might be true but it doesn't matter we keep making her more famous and richer.

August 30, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Tom

that is the real crime..........shows how Amercia's tastes have declined to mindless minutia for entertainment.....HELP US HOLLYWOOD....I have ideas!!

August 30, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room

She'll reach the peak of her fame when she does something else wrong such as drug-related stuff, or something else that will ruin her and bring her down to the ground. Nothing says more publicity like TRAIN WRECK!

August 30, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Get a room

Last I recall, her song on Youtube had about 500 likes and 25,000 dislikes. Nothing she can do with her assets will save the song from being a total joke.

August 30, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Tom

AMEN....what a talentless hack....did parlay daddy's millions into more but lets get real her giant rear is an atocity not an asset.

August 30, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  53. MoonDancer

Oh boy, here we go again! Can't wait to read these comments! Showing your big asset, what class! Just her way of making an a$$ out of herself again. Have a great day everyone!

August 30, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Nisroc

You hit the nail! I just watch the video she is selling herself not music. If she was ugly (which i do not think she is), if she was fat she would be a nobody.

August 31, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |