Beyonce, Jay-Z baby already on Twitter
August 30th, 2011

Beyonce, Jay-Z baby already on Twitter

Well, that didn't take long.

When Beyonce surprised the world with her baby bump, we knew it was only a matter of time before the foolery began.

Within hours of the announcement, BeyJayFetus, the Twitter account was created. It quickly spawned others - like FetusKnowles - all designed to share news from the highly anticipated spawn of the singer and husband Jay-Z.

The first tweet from BeyJayFetus was, "Hello World...well almost."

Is this what we have to look forward to for the next few months?

Post by:
Filed under: Beyonce • Celebrities • Jay-Z

1. Connie Whitfield

@Anybody,I wish I was that baby,i've just lost my second job this year and I don't have a rich mom and dad to help me.

August 31, 2011 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  2. michael a kells

MAY EVERYONE BE HAPPY AS I AM

August 30, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  3. djenkins

May God bless U 3

August 30, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  4. wot

There are to,too many mind sick people in our country! Come Lord Jesus soon, PLEASE!

August 30, 2011 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jennifer Nicole

There are all kinds of footage if Beyonce as a child, she still looks the same 'beautiful'.I would like,or maybe I wouldn't like to see some of you haters before your face peels tanning booths or layers of clown make-up that you can't live without pregnant or not.

August 30, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  6. DOGPOUND

SHE WILL ABUSE HER CHILD ESPECIALLY IF IT IS A BOY! MOST CELEBRITIES ARE PEDOPHILES. I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE. I WAS A CHILD ACTOR AND A FEMALE ACTRESS MOLESTED ME.

August 30, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  7. m-boogie

Two responsible adults going to have a child who can financially and emotionally take care of it! JAY AND BEYONCE

August 30, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  8. DOGPOUND

Beyonce's baby is disgusting! ALL OF YOU PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING AND NOTHING MORE THAN A BUNCH OF CHILD MOLESTER, MURDERERS. I SHOULD REPORT YOU TO CPS!

August 30, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  9. sugamama

HL YOU ARE A HATER! DON'T.HATE CONGRATULATE.

August 30, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Wilky Stern

Stop comparing Kim Kardashian to Beyonce yes they're bought beatiful,that's where the similarities end Kim's famous because of a s#x tape Beyonce famous for being the hardest working woman in entertainment since Janet Jackson okay?

August 30, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  11. burgandy

People- who the f cares about this? There are so many more important things happening in this world. Both singers are fing losers-esp jay z..fing turd.

Cnn- stop posting bull like this. Please post REAL NEWS!

August 30, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  12. DOGPOUND

BEYONCE'S BABY IS WORTH LESS THAN DOG FECES, MAGGOTS AND VERMIN!

August 30, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  13. DOGPOUND

I AM SO SICK OF THESE CELEBRITY SPAWN. THEY MAKE ME SICK! THEY ARE EVIL, DISGUSTING AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO WALK THIS EARTH. THEY ARE DISGUSTING WORST THAN ANYTHING AND THEY ARE WORHTH LESS THAN THE MAGGOTS SQUIRMING ON DOG FECES.

August 30, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  14. DERRICK

WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL?? MILLIONS OF PEOPLE GET PREGNANT EVERY DAY.

August 30, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Jorrdan

@Barnaby Jones and whom ever else needs to know when a person says 'my girl'or 'my boy' of course they don't mean it literally unless they know them personally.So stop being so uptight.

August 30, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  16. kiki

Some of ya"ll need to take notes... jay waited to beyonce turned 21 dated her, married her and then started a family...A RICH FAMILYYY I LOVE IT :).

August 30, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  17. trips

Who cares. They gonna get divorced in couple years

August 30, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Tchainssi

If I get to work right now, can our babies be born on the same day? I mean science can make that happen for me right? If not then what's all the hype about new technologies all about?

August 30, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  19. bink

How can you possibly hate on jay z and beyonce??? and I'm sure beyonce will be just as gorgeous after she has her baby as she was before! Jayz is the man!! he has had more than ten #1 albums and beyonce has been out here since destinys child!! Damn everyone is a bunch of haters these days! They both waited til marriage and they have more class then most celeb couples! You never hear any jayz/beyonce drama! Their baby will be beautiful

August 30, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kiki

I totally agree ya'll need to give credit wen its due they both are great and i am happy for them congrats

August 30, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  20. mido

@i cant believe this!! me and my sister just got two i-pads for $42.77 each and a $50 amazon card for $9. the stores want to keep this a secret and they dont tell you. go here, http://www.bidsbug.com

August 30, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  21. who gives a d*mn

If I wasn't a boy hiding behind my computer I would have jay z baby. He is so fine.

August 30, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  22. betty

Do People honestluy feel that this kid will look like their mother....is that before or after all the plastic surgery and hair extensions. Unless they have found a way to alter DNA that kid will look like the "heartbreaker" mama PRIOR to all that work. Period.

August 30, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  23. jusbehappy

I'm sure most that are posting negative comments are well over 30. Jay-Z and Beyonce are great examples for our younger generation. Not only did they wait until marriage to have a child they continued on their career paths before making a decision to bring a child into this world. Let's start by posting some pictures of your children......regardless to what the child may look like he or she will be taken care of. People try being supportive sometimes and try being happy for others.

August 30, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  24. tallgirl

be interesting to see if she calms down on all her chemical shxt while preggers. No hair processing?? mother of god – how WILL she survive??

August 30, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Istrt

I'm already bored of it. By the time he/she gonna be born, the poor kid is going to be irrelevant.

August 30, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  26. wesner

THe couple have money, that why they talk about them. They will never talk about me cause i have zero money . One day i will be famous too.

August 30, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  27. dymond

Man poor ppl r so jealous y y'all so mad that b and jay z want to share their kid with the world be glad we have celebrities cause im pretty sure the world would suck without them so grow up and quit hating danger

August 30, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  28. S2Gu

Women have been doing it since the dawn of time, this is nothing new or special.

August 30, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  29. chitown1stladyi

I'm oh so happy for them! I hope they have a healthy and beautiful baby.

August 30, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  30. JayZBlows

The sperm in my left nut has it's own Twitter account...

August 30, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Joe

Wow, it looks like CNN has moved on from Kim Kardassian. Now we're going to see this cow instead on here. Beyonce this, Beyonce that......more stupid polls about Beyonce.

August 30, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  32. LH

I agree I think the announcement was done as a way to try and generate PR for poor CD sales. She knows it's sad Britney Spears, GaGa etc. have out sold her with less overhyping and gyrating! hahaha Beyonce is a product of the media not talent or hard work. That's Adele hahahaha

August 30, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • MSYELLAROSE

Sadly, it'll probably work too.

August 30, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • GUEST

To imply that Beyonce does not have talent or does not work hard is seriously showing your bias. This lady is the hardest working star in the entertainment industry. Just look at what she has accomplished or google her concerts. She sings and dances up a storm on stage. Most pop stars do not. I love Adele, her performance on the VMA's was outstanding, however, she could never do what Beyonce does live. That is sing and dance at the pace she does. She is a true entertainer.

August 30, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • DERRICK

I AGREE WITH YOU THAT IT WAS NOT THE WAY TO MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT, BUT YOU CAN' T DENY HER TALENT OR HER HARD WORK. YOU HAVE TO GIVE HER THAT.

August 30, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • the Realness

You're just saying Adele is better because she's white, but sings as southful as southern jazz musician. You're just a racist, Beyonce hasn't been around this long because the media likes her. Racist *rick.

August 30, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Jay Cool (jaycool.net)

And you people still think social media is something that should be taken seriously?

August 30, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  34. infamous chris

Man congrats to two very rich people about to have a baby, let's hope the baby looks like beyonce!!!!!!

August 30, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  35. mary bertie

Congratulation to my Girl B and my boy Jay. I love you all so much. You all have such class.

August 30, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barnaby Jones

They are not "your" boy or girl and dont give two shyts about ya so shut it up!

August 30, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  36. igor

I bet Lay-Z will eat the afterBirth and Kanye will eat up all the doo doo steaks that b pumps out during "the push."

August 30, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  37. Lawson

Including you@WVLady63 I'm guessing thataks your state and year that you were born? Point taken

August 30, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  38. WVLady63

Obviously there are a lot of people out here who have no lives at all............

August 30, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  39. HELL YEAH!

That baby will be like the Smiths family since their parents are in the acting industry it means that they should be in acting too. Jay Z & Beyonce will have their kids singing too at an early age.

August 30, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  40. erich2112x

Lol, Not just any celebrity kid on this one. This is part of music history in America. I'll just tip my hat to these two.

August 30, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  41. SoljaGurl

IT IS AAAALLLLLLL OVERRATED!!!!!! NOT NEWS WORTHY!!!

August 30, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  42. james

The kid is going to the anti-christ, the poster child for the illuminati. That's why all the fuss about the baby.

August 30, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  43. Shawn

False story. Account deleted. Sorry about that CNN... FAIL.

August 30, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
    • BeyJayFetus

Thanks for the Love CNN...We are all about having fun and celebrating life. My account was never deleted. I'm the original, the funniest and the best. Months more to come...The Throne

August 30, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  44. Lawson

I knew the fat&ugly jokes would soon start from envious,dumb,broke,haters.Bring 'em on I'm sure this elated couple cares.

August 30, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  45. Jelly Roll Mo'

I may not be a great with grammar or spelling but I'm a good person and I like people.

August 30, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  46. tracey

all i have to say is congrats on the new addition ,,, if the baby looks like its momma its going to be a heart breaker

August 30, 2011 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
    • MSYELLAROSE

Gotta go with you on this one. If there are DNA gods I'm prayin' pleeeeease let this kid have HER genes! athey say love is blind, but...

August 30, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  47. s

they are married. and it's "they're pregnant". great example with your grammar.

August 30, 2011 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
    • @s

Great example with your comprehension skills. The person implied that they were setting a good example because unlike other hollywood celebs, these two are married.

August 30, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • MillieD

Not so bad yourself. Hmmmmm. I think the English language still requires a capital at the beginning of a sentence! Be nice please.

August 30, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Jelly Roll Mo'

Why the surprise?A big deal is made of other A listers in Hollywood when their pregnant especially when they're not even married.Beyonce and JayZ are setting a good example.

August 30, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
    • tracey

they been married since april 4th 2008 ,, where have u been jelly ??? google it

August 30, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
    • @tracey

You are not reading the entire post he wrote. Try reading the whole thing before you comment.

August 30, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cornell

I love jay z and beyonce as a couple, but the way she annouced her baby was kind of tacky in my eyes. the whole while dancing opening up my jacket and rubbing my belly with this overzealous expression on her face. Great material for Jimmy Fallon, its going to be classic. lmao.

August 30, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Princess

It's better that she announced it the way she did before tabloids start picking on her for gaining weight. And I think the rubbing the belly thing at the end of her performance was spur of the moment. Jay-Z's reaction was authentic.

August 30, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |