Mel Gibson, Oksana Grigorieva reach legal settlement
August 29th, 2011

Mel Gibson, Oksana Grigorieva reach legal settlement

After a long, bitter battle, Mel Gibson and ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva have reached a financial and custody settlement, CNN confirms.

The couple’s daughter Lucia was born in October 2009. By April 2010, they made their separation public.

After a January 2010 fight with Grigorieva, Gibson was charged with misdemeanor domestic battery. He pleaded no contest earlier this year. The case blew up after racist and sexist rants by Gibson were recorded and leaked to RadarOnline.com.

Since their breakup, Gibson and Grigorieva have been battling in court, but a rep for Gibson tells CNN their legal problems have been worked out: "I can confirm that the parties have settled and we appreciate all the judge’s help."

The financial terms and conditions of the settlement will be decided at a hearing on Wednesday, according to a statement from Los Angeles Superior Court. Custody issues regarding baby Lucia will be heard in a closed session.

To add to Mel’s messy legal issues, Robyn Gibson, the star’s wife of 28 years, filed for divorce in April 2009, just months before Grigorieva gave birth. The Gibsons recently reached a divorce settlement.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Mel’s attorney announced that the case should be finalized by Tuesday. Gibson and Robyn have seven children together.

1. NOW wow

-Putting this side show aside-

Mel Gibson may be the LAST MAN standing in franchise slum Hollywood.

As such, it's almost his duty to take on and ley hold of the awesomely relevant,
    'EUGENICS unfriently'

-----------–KOREAN WAR-----------–.

As full sepoctrum sur\veillance and a full blown police state unfold –right
    here, and as Globalist TREASON and EUGENICS move forward
    -------WE NEED MEL GIBSON!

February 12, 2012 at 5:37 am | Report abuse |
  2. mycology

Betting his lawyer is Jewish.

August 31, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Muhire Rajab

Asalam alaykum Africa news

August 31, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  4. what !

Baby boomers need depends ? I'm considered a bb and in my forties. What idiot thinks someone my age needs depends ? I'll be glad when morons like who gives a d*mn goes back to high school and gets off the blogs. Your mother must be proud. *sarcasim*

August 30, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  5. robinhood

Why this dirty w*** criminal extortionist oxy grigorieva isn't jail YET???
    According Det.Wagner/SD. she must to be charged for free separate crime as min. 15 years

August 30, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  6. @who give a d*mn

It was ment to say"at least your mother wasN'T a who re at an early age" because u r still a baby

August 30, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  7. @who give a d*mn

At least ur mother was a wh**e at an early age bc u r still a baby...u act like one anyway

August 30, 2011 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
  8. Who gives a d*mn

You talk like a B.B.'Hun'but anyway( Agatha) you win,my parents are in their late forties,I guess they are old.I don't see them that often and I kind of like them,you know the paying for school and all LoL.So I will leave,if there are anymore comments made under Who give a d*mn they are pseudo.

August 29, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  9. I Love The Way You Lie

@who gives a d*mn..hun I'm not a baby boomer and I just trolled on ur a$z before. I go under another name and you couldn't even figure that out and yes I am a woman. You were wrong both times. You should have respect for older people and don't call them names. How would you feel if someone was to talk to your parents that way...just saying.

August 29, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Who gives a d*mn

Duh,when you see my name you don't waste your time reading? I think you need to move on,I can stay here as long as I please just like these tired "baby boomers" that I make so mad they have to change their Depends. HaHaHaHa

August 29, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  11. @who gives a d*mn

Your always going after these people. What is your problem? This Tracie person always comments about do do and you always troll on people. Just like Tracie, it has gotten old. Same thing over and over. Boring, very boring. Time to get a new line of some kind, okay ? Not trying to troll you, just being straight. Trolls are supposed to be funny. Its to a point I see your name, I don't even waste my time reading, on to next comment. Are you able to make any one laugh ? Just saying...

August 29, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Who gives a d*mn

@starrfire,WOW!using peanut butter to get rid of a mouse hhhmmm can you say genius?I knew you could.

August 29, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  13. @Who gives a d*mn

its not her...relax . Be nice..lol thanks 4 laughs

August 29, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Who gives a d*mn

Old a** hippie chicks believe me I don't have any reason to be jealous.You're weird.

August 29, 2011 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  15. I Love The Way That You Lie

Baby we're just trolling too. After all we (I) learn from the masters..lol Thxs for entertaining me on my break (wink)..lol.

August 29, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Night Mare

Seriously, I'm afraid to scroll down lest I get an eyeful

August 29, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Who gives a d*mn

@People why so serious? HaHaHaHa!

August 29, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Night Mare

The woman on YouTube is the stuff nightmares are made of. Why is she always on the Marquee?

August 29, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Who gives a d*mn

D*mn once again I let my mind wonder which its way too small to be outside my head. Sry folks my bad

August 29, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Who gives a d*mn

Sorry ppl..I act like a d!ck cuz the condom I wear over my head is way too tight

August 29, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  21. @Who gives a d*mn

Sorry comment above was for who gives a d*mn for the @

August 29, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Who gives a d*mn

You r a tool!! getiing all pi!ssed off by trolls a$shole

August 29, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  23. starrfire

@who gives a d@mn – go back under your rock.. you're just jealous!

August 29, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Who gives a d*mn

I love sucking big thick c () cks! it makes me feel so goooood. i also like when they give me facials makes my face so smooth and youthful looking

August 29, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Who gives a d*mn

Men in white coats? I like black coats.You G()D don't have a h*ll or heaven to put me in you p*nk b**ch lol

August 29, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Brain

to who gives a d-amn... I keep telling ur stupid az$ to calm the f * u – *k down but you are too stupid to do so. Men in white coats r goin to come for you b!t*h

August 29, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  27. G - () - D

Hmm not yet. I will have see if i can set up a meeting with the other a$$h0le lord of the dark world and see what we can do about this crazy MF.

August 29, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  28. G - () - D

TO ~ Moses...I see that SOD b!tch Who gives a d*mn is at it again! Moses To G () d ~ Yes he is... shall we fry him?

August 29, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  29. @who gives a d*mn

U think any1 gives a d*mn about u ?F()CK NO ! SYDM MF !

August 29, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Who gives a d*mn

@MoonPie eater you and your sister and 'friends'SYDMs No one cares about your BS here.

August 29, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  31. MoonDancer

Good afternoon everyone! To Happy Cow: Nice to always hear from you! May you have a sun- shiney week, green pastures for grazing, & a moo song in your heart! Mooo Mooo. To B.V.- this is officially a no stress week! I hope your spirits pickup soon! Ice cream, oh yeah, that does help! To Mario: I'm glad you are feeling a little better! Hang in there! Hugs to you!!! To Charlie C: I hope you are feeling a little better (emotionally, physically, & mentally). You have just way too much drama going on. Hugs to you and your grandpa! To everyone else: Have a great day & week!

August 29, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  32. sooooo

Tell me something.....y do they have it sooooooo cold when you go out to eat

August 29, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  33. loJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfbWK3KgvFk&w=640&h=390]

August 29, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Aflac Headquarters

@Alfac...you are fired!!

August 29, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  35. @jujubeans

Oh yea!!! aflac ...

August 29, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Jerry

Where are all the woman-beater comments that are on the story about Chris Brown???

August 29, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Alfac

Dear Tool Troll, Alfac Ins coverz most everything but not troll haterz. Alfac will rethink your policy request if you enroll in Alfac online class on how to treat trollz n we will then conzider ur application. Join Alfac Ins for 20% discount now. Alfffaaaacccccc!!!

August 29, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Beautiful Vixen

Peace: Oh good God no..lol. Have to be good during the week..boring. @Mario: Thxs hun..just a little funk. I'll get over it. @Hi Fern :). It:s going to be long nights in class now because they changed the hours. Now we have to go from 6:00 – 10:15..ugh. At least we get Friday nights off now, but, it's still going to be b***h. Enjoy the evening/night all. Hugs

August 29, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Peace

Hey Mario! Bet ya can't tell us about last pm, can ya? LOL So glad your feeling better! See me smiling? HaHa Support, anytime! Good eve all !

August 29, 2011 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Peace

BV, More ice cream! (The good kind from our very own Happy Cow!) LOL! (Works on the blues every time!) Sorry your still blue. :(

August 29, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  41. itsamemario

@bvandpeace hey guys how are you all doing. i didnt get to thank yall for the support and encouragement shown for charlie n i. i thank yall for being great human beings. chin up bv hope your trials are kind to you. i can tell yall that i had an amazing nite last nite n feel like a whole new person..

August 29, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  42. fernace

Hey happy cow, so glad you're happy & not giving people the horn! Like Mel Gibson! I don't know how Robyn put up with him all those years! Oksana could barely hang for 1! Hope all is peaceful now, like our very own happy blog cow!!

August 29, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Tool Troll

Ugh- gotta hate trolls... Get a life

August 29, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Beautiful Vixen

Oh hi to you also Peace and rest of the gang.

August 29, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Beautiful Vixen

Just came on here to read this and was happy to see comments from you Happy Cow. I wasn't going to post comments today, but, just seeing a post from you made me smile cow, and, I wanted to thx you. I'm feeling a bit blue, but, just because of you a smile came :).I hope you had a great weekend mooo mooo. Enjoy the rest of the day. A happy mooooo sent you way..lol. ~ xoxo

August 29, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Anomic Office Drone

You know it's a serious personal grievance when it can be settled with a check.

August 29, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Peace

Hi Happy Cow! Your lucky you don't have to go through divorce & court battles like MG & other "humans" do! You were firsty & even have your own stream! Not only are firsty, but, lucky, too! Good day to you as well ! :)

August 29, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Happy Cow

We hope everyone is having a happy monday. HI to Moondancer and Peace and BV and everyone. mooooooo im a happy cow. : )

August 29, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Happy Cow

MOOOOOO Im a firsty cow. Im going over to the stream to get a sip of good cool water.

August 29, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Charlie Sheen

Mel Gibson really should know better... I have to agree with what W. Anton says in his book, The Manual: What Women Want and How to Give It to Them, that: the most important financial decision a man can make is learn WHAT women are attracted to and HOW to date them. And it's so true. Most guys think long and hard before spending large sums of money on cars or houses etc and work hard and save up for decades only to WASTE tons of it during dating and then losing half of it all by marrying the wrong woman and having to pay her out in a divorce.

August 29, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |