While you were working...
August 26th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• In case you haven't heard, there's some beef between Pitbull and Lindsay Lohan, who’s suing the artist for using her name in “Give Me Everything.” So to make amends, Pitbull, who’s performing the tune at the VMAs on Sunday, has invited Lohan to attend the affair with him. Will she or won’t she? [Planetpit.com]
  • Breaking news! Kim Kardashian got stuck in traffic today. The reality queen and her hubby were waylaid by a heard of goats during their European honeymoon. [Twitter]
  • Looks like Selena Gomez has some competition. After viewing Jim Carrey’s virtual love letter to Emma Stone, Kathy Griffin mustered up the courage to finally pledge her love for the one and only Justin Bieber. [Youtube]
  • Art may imitate life next season on “30 Rock.” Tina Fey said she’s considering writing Tracy Morgan’s real-life homophobic rant into the show. “It’s the kind of story that even if it happened to someone else, we would probably turn it into a Tracy story,” Fey said. [Deadline]
  • Actress Lindsay Sloane, also known as Big Red from “Bring it On,” is pregnant with her first child. Think she’ll teach her little girl how to cheer? [Us Weekly]
  • Caprice Crane’s best-selling novel, “Stupid and Contagious,” is being turned into an NBC series. But the 30-minute romcom isn’t the first show Crane’s worked on. Here's hoping this one turns out better than the last one - R.I.P. “Melrose Place.” [THR]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Peace

I try,(to be kind) I have my moments, too. Ya know, we don't choose what we go through, we do choose how we go through it! ALWAYS look out for #1. (& Gpa.)Your very welcome for support, anytime my friend! (That includes all the "club" mem's!) :)

August 29, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. charlie crack

Thanks @prezpeace....today i'm tryin' to just focus on me and grandpa....hard, but life..... I usually am the good guy (try to be) but, finishin' last isn't in me.... (try not to).... You're right..her fun isn't important....was just givin' her space.... Maybe not best idea....need to just do what I do and plug on day by day... Tough but true....thanks again for all the support, Gpa and I need it... Hope you are good, you are so kind to all of us....

August 29, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Peace

Oh! Now I know! Lol I am the best, aren't I? HaHaHa!

August 29, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Peace

Time to think about what Charlie needs. (Of course, Gpa,too!) Please, please, please, protect yourself. It's ok to be a nice guy, but, sometimes the good guys finish last, ya know? Take care of you & Gpa 1st! Fun for gf is not top of the priority list. (Not trying to be mean) I just give a...! Glad ya got some rain! What's up w/your knee? TTYSoon! Lol

August 29, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  5. charlie crack

Oh, @prezpeace- my knee is just aching from bein' on it too much all week....i keep icing it, heat and advil....all combined seems to help. Nothing major, just work overload....thanks for askin', you're the best....

August 29, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  6. charlie crack

I've wondered what she was doing w/ $. But, I mostly got mad when she takes it, then goes and eats at chilis w/ her friends.....that made me mad. I bust my butt and she wants to go out w/ her girl friends....which is ok too....not the controlling type, but I ask what about me? I have to eat too.....she tries to make up for it.... I know she's w/ her friends, but when i'm stuck here hungry & alone is no good. I get what you're sayin', makes sense. Dang, I have been told by a friend that has known me forever that I give too much to/for others, not just her. I take care of those around me w/ little return.....sad actually....

August 29, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Peace

Charlie, Advice...Don't give her your $ anymore & pay the bills yourself. I know, 1 more thing to do. I've seen this story & the bills weren't getting paid. The $ went for her down payment on an apt. He got sooooo screwed! He trusted her, too. All bills fell behind & he had no idea until he finally "got the mail"! What's up w/your knee? I'm staying home today, also, so I'll flip my ph open here & there to this site, ok? BIG hugs to you, Gpa, & Mario! :)

August 29, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  8. charlie crack

To all yall "THANKS" for the support....who woulda thought i'd be gettin' encouraged by ppl that don't even know me..... @BV, moondancer, starrfire, FIX mario, and everyone else have a good day....

August 29, 2011 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  9. charlie crack

@prezpeace- she is around, but not as much as before w/ Gpa and helping. She will come by, then make excuse why has to go. "Oh, I have wrk early in morning bcuz (so and so not going in)" etc. She always says she's tired and doesn't feel good for reason not to help me which I know I can't make someone help me w/ him. Leaves me some nights w/out even seeing her. Gpa asks about "where's that gal". She has even left me without $ or food after she takes my $ to pay quote "our" bills. It's just crappy. So, she isn't around as far as i'm concerned.....comes to take dog out while i'm wrkn type thing. And I just woke up from long night, and it's raining....everyone here is happy bout that except me...couldn't care less....depressing. I think my job, and the other responsibilities are too much for her. I have no choice. I have today off, school and 3 games @ wrk again starting tomorrow. I will call the alzheimers assoc and see what options are. I appreciate the info and caring....you have a great day @prezpeace....be happy,be safe, be good.......

August 29, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  10. Peace

Charlie, Did your gf leave? I knew it was a tough situation, I guess I assumed she was still there. Glad to hear about nurse, but, 2 days a week? You need more help than that. Check out the Alzheimer's ass. & see if there's more help available to you, ok? Dang I wish we all lived close to each other!(You too Mario!) BV, I hear ya, comfort food! Just felt the need to check in on my buds, I'm sure I'll be doing it again! Hang in there all! "Prez" has spoken! LOL!!! ;)

August 28, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  11. charlie crack

I walked back outa the office to bcuz I forgot @moondancer...pi$$ on em if they get mad at me. Thanks for the hugs/kind words....you ladies are amazing to be here for mario and I BIG hugs right back to all you girls....ttyl...yall are the best....be good....now i'll head back to work....i'll sign in @ first aid for aspirin since I will be late from my break...be good....i appreciate yall very much from bottom of my heart....even though my heart hurts....

August 28, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  12. charlie crack

@prezpeace,@FIX,@BV,@msfernace- thank you so much for even caring. The hugs sent are truly appreciated. You girls are always good w/ the advice and caring. We stick up for yall the best we can and now look, yall are helping us. You have no idea how much it means....you ladies are great support and I really really mean that..... I needed the kind words, I did. Grandpa now has a VA homecare lady that comes 2days a wk since she won't help me anymore and wrkn soooo much....day off tomorrow....but bein' off and not busy won't help....oh well....what yall said is very loving of you ALL! I appreciate you girls....i'm back to wrk now, my 20min break is up....hugs back....yall be good

August 28, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Beautiful Vixen

Peace: I'm not sure what happened. It's an unusual situation..and it's something out of my control. Anyway, I was feeling a bit blue, so, I run up the street to get Haagen Dazs/Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Feel a little better. Just watching MTV Video Awards and as usual, lady GaGa is weird..lol. Good night and thxs for being a friend :)

August 28, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  14. itsamemario

thank you everyone for the support. things are not as bad as could be and im counting my blessings for having people in life that care. ive been havin fun n gettin tossed at least..

August 28, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Peace

Starrfire, Congrat's on happy story! :) You go girl!!!

August 28, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Peace

Bv, How come you don't chat w/each other anymore? If you miss that person, you should just call. What's the worst that could hap? Mario, I should've said-No rebounds, take time to "get to know yourself" again & have some fun. I did the rebound thing & wasted 3 years of my life! Then I started to have fun & I set rules for myself. I wasn't going to "settle" for anything less than what I wanted! It worked out just great! Charlie, I need more details, my friend. C-ya!

August 28, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  17. starrfire

Hi peeps! Good to hear that everyone is safe. I've been glued to the weather channel on tv. I'm 5 hrs away from the Outer Banks, NC and all we got here was wind. Not a drop of rain..sigh. I was reading all your posts about your failed relationships and stuff. I honestly can't say "been there" cuz I've been married to my HS sweetheart for 38 yrs. and we're still madly in love. I've seen my daughters go through the same thing so I do understand a little. Just don't give up and one day you will meet the right one. I feel for you, mario & charlie. Enjoy life, live one day at a time because tomorrow is not promised. I'm excited that my Steelers won but bummed that it wasn't shown on tv – disadvantage of living in NC. Enjoy the rest of the day, boys & girls! :)

August 28, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Beautiful Vixen

Now I'm sad. I keep thinking about my friend that I used to chat with and I'm missing that person. Geezes..I want to cry. @Charlie: 11 yrs is a long time. I'm so sorry for you and Mario that you are going through this. Oh geezes ..here comes a tear. TTYL ~ xoxo

August 28, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Peace

Wow! I really don't know who to start w/here! Mario, I'm sorry about break up, take the advise given "above", good advice. Whatever you do, don't get into a "re-bound" relationship. It never works, I know! Sometimes things that hurt are blessings in disguise. Charlie, WTH did you do to your knee? Is your gf still there? Big hugs to Gpa! BV, If you don't have trust, well, that's not a good sign, ya know? If things are going good, maybe he learned from 1st time around. Your the only 1 who knows what your "guts" are telling you. Just listen to "them". Fix, So happy for all your good news! :) Starrfire, Saw OB on weather channel today, nice vaca spot! You'd love the beaches on Lk Michigan! Mr. Ed & Mad, Where the "hail" are you? Happy cow, MooMooMoo, ok? Lol! Good day ALL!!!

August 28, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  20. FIX IN TX

@charlie ~ I am so sorry about you & your gf. 11 yrs with one person is along time. I know having been married for just over 10 yrs I would be suicidal w/o my hubby. I don't know you & Mario can still put 1 foot in front of the other. Then you have the grueling job at the ballpark to top it off. And school. And grandpa. Some people say it is best to stay busy. I personally think it better to deal w/ your feelings so you can move on more healthifully. Anyway we are all here for @charlie & @mario. Here are a couple big hugs coming your ways guys.

August 28, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Beautiful Vixen

*(cont)* But I don't feel like I can trust him anymore. I love him. I would always love him,but, am I in love with him? I don't think so. Before he came back into my life. I remember talking to my mom and saying he was the only man that I ever was really in love with and I wish I had the opportunity to find out if I still feel that way. I don't really know what I feel now. I enjoy his company. Would I get married to him...no, I won't. Geezes ...seems like I have some thinking to do myself...lol. Who knows...now I'm confused..lmao Well guys take care ~ xoxo

August 28, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  22. FIX IN TX

@charlie crack ~ Why sad? We are here for you! This heat and working in it becomes a drag. You need some down time that is fun. I think there is something going on. I was sad & lonely this week. Mario lost his lady :( And now you are sad. I wonder what is up lately?!? Anyone have suggestions?

August 28, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Beautiful Vixen

@Mario: Sorry to hear hun. Sending you hugs and love your way. @Charlie: You too. I know the feeling. You feel like someone reached in & pulled you heart right out of your chest. The pain & emptiness is unbearable. I felt that pain with the bf that I have now. We known each other before dating. When we started dating, I went on a (2) week vacation overseas with mon to visit family. When I came back I found out he cheated on me. I broke up with him. I never called him or took his calls after that, but, we always ended up running into each other beacuse we used to go to the same nighclubs, etc. I was civil with him whenever I saw him, but, it hurt like hell seeing him because I was still madly in love with him but I didn't want to be w/him after he hurt me so bad. He ended up getting married to someone else. But before he got married he called me & wanted to see me which I said no. Anyway he got married & a few years later he got divorced. He looked me up (only this summer) & we are dating again. But.*(cont.)*

August 28, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Beautiful Vixen

@Moondancer: Get out the lotions/oils and have that man of yours give you a rub down with the focus on the a$$ and the in between..lol. My bad.@Fix: I'm currently in the corp. office and have been since HS..HATE IT!! Anyway the economy got me starting to think of a career change, medical came to mind. Plus my mom always wanted me to go in that direction, but, did I listen to her then..of course not..lol. I first thought of Surgical Tech. I went, saw the school, hear what they had to say and I was going to sign up for it, but, something wasn't feeling right with that. I wasn't sure that would be something I would be happy doing. Did research and Massage Therapy seems like it would be good to try. So right now I'm studying for Massage Therapy. After I graduate (in Dec) I want to get jobs in both in the medical and spa field. It's good to know both. Eventually I want to go back to school again for the skincare side of it to get my Esthetician Lic. Eventually I would like to open my own spa :).

August 28, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  25. MoonDancer

Charlie- I'm so sorry to hear about you, too. 11 years is along time. No wonder you have been down. It will take some time for all the hurt to heal. As they say, time heals all wounds. Just hang in there. As we say in our family, handle it day by day. Just know that all your friends are here for both you and Mario. Big hugs to you both!

August 28, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  26. charlie crack

(sic) "warehouse" sorry... But who cares about spelling when this lost...

August 28, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  27. charlie crack

@FIX- retail asst mgr..be sure shirts, hats etc are outa wearhouse and to vendors, and keep up w/ registers, long hours...hard to do this much work, school, grandpa and be in same situation as mario... Just lonely.... Me and my rotti and we got him together....just sad....really down... I'm off...check in on my break....at least yall enjoy a day and have some fun for me and mario....be good

August 28, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  28. charlie crack

Same thing w/ me @itsamemario, the gf and I are going through the same exact thing (i mean exactly the same)....i feel ya...just empty....i've got you in my prayers my dude...keep your head up....my gf and I have been together 11yrs...hurts, I know...just sadness and empty...all in storm, prayers for yall too...just got ready for work, thought i'd check in...glad I did for mario's sake....i'm off to slave around....yall be good...

August 28, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  29. FIX IN TX

@Charlie Crack ~ What do you do at the Ballpark?

August 28, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  30. FIX IN TX

@itsamemario ~ I am so sorry to hear that. You will eventually find an even better woman to share the rest of your life with. Just be glad you found out now and not after marriage and children. We are all here to support you. We all love ya' Mario. Try to keep your chin up. Try rearrange some of your stuff to help fill the voids her belongings used to occupy. We all love ya' Mario. Here is a great big hug coming your way! ;)

August 28, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  31. MoonDancer

To Mario: sorry about your breakup! 2 years is a long time. At least, you knew it was time to end relationship. Nothing worse than getting married or having kids, then figuring that out. Like they say, if you fall off your horse, you got to climb back on that saddle. Just take things in stride. Things will work out & become easier. Sending you a great big hug! Hope you feel like your old self soon! Have a great day!

August 28, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  32. FIX IN TX

@BV ~ Did not catch that day's while you were... I am sorry :( I am gathering medical ~ EMS, paramedic, possible nursing, etc. Glad you survived Irene and the Syfy movie (my hubby is a Syfy movie guy – so I understand – he also does not the phone texting/blogging either)

August 28, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  33. itsamemario

hey all, so ive been MIA as of late because me n the lady broke it off. it would be nice if it was a simple case of cheating or something, but no it just felt like it was time to end it and id rather man up and admit that. It beats making myself a p.o.s by cheating or something down the road. we have been together for two years, sharing my apt. now theres just empty spaces where her belongings used to be. @everyone from charliec down to portalp (even you whogives) yall have a good weekend, stay safe be excellent to eachother n thanks for lettin me vent..

August 28, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  34. MoonDancer

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone had a great Saturday! Went for ride yesterday up the Lake Michigan shoreline. Rode about 200 miles. Boy, was my butt sore! Worth it, though! It is another beautiful day here. Might have to do it all over again. Need to pick a destination. Wish I could bottle our weather & send to you folks suffering from heat, drought, or Irene. To Fix In Tx: hope you are having a good weekend. Nice to have family around! To Charlie C: Don't be sad, we are here to cheer you up! You just work too hard. You sound like you could use a break! Take care of yourself, easy to burn out! To Mario: where are you? Ok? To everyone else, Peace, Alecia, B.V., Mr. Ed, Starrfire, fernace, Mad, Portal punk, and of course Happy Cow (and if I forgot you, sorry) wishing you a great Sunday. Have a fun filled day everybody! Everyone in the path of Irene, we are all sending our thoughts and prayers for you. Hang in there. Later!!!!!

August 28, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  35. FIX IN TX

Just got updates ~ My parents and brother on the east coast are fine after Irene. My friend is getting out of hospital today :) All good news here. hopefully the rest of the east coasters are good :) Everybody else enjoy the rest of the w/e :)

August 28, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Beautiful Vixen

@Fix @Peace: Regarding Irene: I'm okay. Didn't lose power or nothing bad happened here that I know of. @Fix: I guess you didn't get the comment I posted about what I'm studying for. I explained a little why I decided to take the route and what was my first intent to study..etc. I posted it on one of the "While you were working" blog sometime last week..8/23 or 8/24. If you can't find it, let me know and I will explain again. Have a great day everyone...catch up with you guys tomorrow.

August 28, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  37. charlie crack

Hey yall...hope all is well. Glad storm didn't get you guys besides a little rough storm. To: @prezpeace, FIX (Go Cowboys!), @BV (hope you are well after test, no sweat! You're resilient, keep movin') @moondancer (thanks for kind words as always) @ms.fernace (you're too funny, lol) @itsamemario (cali love bro) @starrfire (hope have fun when at outers) @happycow (have a good day grazin') @mr.ed (good you stick up for the girls, it's ok bout the alcohol, tell em how you really feel...lol) @mad...be cool bro...@alecia...hey you! To all the rest have a good restful sunday.... I'm headed back to work in a bit check in on break....no football at stadium besides high school this w/e so over at baseball again today from 1pm-at least midnight....extremely exhausted....knee hurts, and very down and kinda sad...oh well....Yall be safe, be good....

August 28, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  38. FIX IN TX

@MoonDancer ~ Congrats to your Lions & my (@charlie crack's) Cowboys! @BV ~ I told CPR was nothing to sweat over. What are you studying for? @BV, @Mr. Ed, @Mad ~ How did ya'll survive Irene? I need to call me parents & brother on- today. Give grandpa an extra hug today. @MoonDancer ~ Going for another beautiful day ride before the work week? How was yesterday's? @Peace ~ @Mario ~ Great day to you both! @Happy Cow ~ I think today will be wonderful day for a cantaloupe yogurt smoothie! It sounds MOOOOLICIOUS in this intense heat!! Hope you are in the shade grazing happily! mooooo

August 28, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  39. MoonDancer

Good evening everyone! Just got done watching my boys kick New England's butt! I have been a Lion's fan since I was a little girl. This might be the year we finally have something to cheer about! Go Lions! Saw Cowboy's won, too. We'll be seeing you in October. I hope everyone had a great day. Wishing you all a fantastic Sunday! Later on, everyone. Party hardy!!!

August 27, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Hurricane Irene

Me understand now but thez r our friendly bloggerz u c... n only way 4 them to communicate iz on here no. no ph.. no email.. only here. they cant give ph n email bc trollz might get at it u c. we like pickin on them but we kool w them alzo. u c blogger friendz juz checkin up on ea other dude..so chill

August 27, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Peace

Hi BV! Glad your good! I hate that kind of stuff. Thanks for getting back to me! :) TTYL

August 27, 2011 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Aesop

I've heard middle aged Jewish women complain about the weather practically all my life,I know what i'm talking about.

August 27, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Aesop

I wasn't just talking about the hurricane, the droughts,the earthquake ect. Why complain there isn't anything we can do about it.I have a sister in North Carolina and family down the Jersey shore and some on Long Island they've done what there Mayors and Governors told them to do so i'm not worried.So H.I.stfu.

August 27, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Weather Center

You play the race card man. u say jewish women . maybe u mistaken n ment weather center. Weather 4 tucson, az is 84 – sunny – wind – w@ 8 mph – humidity 55 %

August 27, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Paco's Evil Twin

mr chrlie craacckk you no understand the trollin game no? you provoke thz trolls you no. you sir should ignore us. you make it eaze target on urself for trollin. be good to from my end in mexico city

August 27, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Hurricane Irene

@Aesop, excuze me! But all talk is bout me b**ch' im on tv all day yesterday & today. you juz jealous they no talk bout you. sit on tat & spin on it. you no never talk bout weather ever? huh?

August 27, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Mr Edd

get back to work charlie! look out for trolls! be good!

August 27, 2011 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Aesop

You guys sound like a bunch of middle aged Jewish women,all the talk about the weather.

August 27, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Beautiful Vixen

@Peace: I forgot that Long Island, NY / Fire Island, NY..most likely have evacuations also because they get most of it. Don't know what part of East Mad lives. Got to go back to movie. I'm being asked by my bf why I'm playing with phone? Who I'm texting and what are you laughing at..lol.

August 27, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  50. charlie crack

@BV-Good job! Knew you would...off to bust my @-s wrkn.....be good....

August 27, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  51. charlie crack

I'm on break @ work. What is all that crazy talk? All yall play nice w/ @prezpeace, @BV, @mr.ed, @ms.fernace, @moondancer, @starrfire, @FIX, @alecia, @ happycow,@mad,@....no need to be rude to them....cool? I will always stick up for yall....shout to @mr.ed...GET EM....20min goes fast, back to wrk....be safe, be good....

August 27, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Beautiful Vixen

Hi all ! Some very funny comments on here. Yes I passed my CPR, First Aid and the month's module with flying colors. Thx God! It was stupid for me to get so stressed out over the CPR test and it was so easy. I should be okay in storm. I'm in Northwest NJ. 25 miles from PA and 1hr from NYC. Wind and rain picking up. We are going to get hit most overnight and tomorrow (I sound like a weather man*.lol). We are just here watching some weird movie (The Lost Tribe *rolling eyes*..lol) on SyFy and every now then checking on news. Moondancer, glad you had a good ride. Peace, no evacuation for me. More the shore areas, Jersey City, etc..also parts of NYC. Thxs for the kinds words from Fernace, Starfire, Charlie, Fix, etc. Mr. Ed, I'll still say hi to you. Your comments and the others really had me LMAO!! I will check back in tomorrow to see what's going on. Have a good night all ~ xoxo

August 27, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Peace

Hi Fix! Had to check back & see if my "eastern buds" had replyed back. Glad your friend is doing better. Asked about her on other blog. I'm doing rain dances for all of ya in your "neighborhood"! Hey to everyone else! :)

August 27, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  54. FIX IN TX

@MoonDancer ~ My stepson was only here from like Thurs. 4pm to 2am Fri. My hubby goes back to work tomorrow. My friend is slowly improving (thanks for asking). Hope you enjoy your beautiful day and your ride. @starrfire ~ It is 106 right now ~ no real end in sight. @BV ~ how was your test? @charlie ~The heat is a b!tch to work in! Are you taking classes again? @itsamemario ~ Where are you? Lost after your last beer pong? I know you said you were in a bind, are things better for you? How is school? @Happy Cow ~ Yes, that comment was uncalled for. Especially since you had nothing to do with that exchange. Hopefully, you will get your apology. Happy mooooing to you! To any east coasters, I hope you are safe. @Peace ~ Welcome back!

August 27, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  55. LaVonda

Yea @Mr. Ed blame it on the aaaaaalcohol.You said what you wanted to say.You let someone that you don't know p#ss you off.

August 27, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Wilbur Post

All right Mr. Ed, time to back in the barn. Here's a nice carrot for you. ^

August 27, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  57. starrfire

fernace, you cracked me up! Thanks for the laugh :) Happy Cow, hope you're having a mooastic day! Hey mario, the Outer Banks dodged a bullet. Vacation is still on.. whew! Moondancer, enjoy your day.. you earned it! BV, hope you aced the test. Fix, hope it's getting cooler down there. What's up, Peace & alecia? charlie crack, mr. ed, thanks for sticking up for us. portalpunk, quit hogging the firsties! lol Y'all have a great weekend and play nice :)

August 27, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  58. farmland milk

Thats why you should drink milk. not only does it do a body gooooood it doesnt make u go nuts lik alcohol

August 27, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Peace

Ummm, not sure what's going on here, but, LOL @ fernace! Just wondering about Mad, Mr. Ed,& BV. Are you evacuating? You 3 give me a shout, ok? I'm thinking about all of you. :(

August 27, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Happy Cow

Weelll it may be all well n goo for u to laugh at urself but i want apology from who give a da mn. i did not like tat comment from him at all bout doin tat think w a cow!! not at all!

August 27, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  61. fernace

My goodness & badness! Such language & heated comments! Looks like alot of you had a tough week! Observation: why do we use our favorite genitalia & activity as insults!? That's so backwards! Calling a man a pu.ss.y should be a compliment! I agree calling him a limp di.ck. is a bit tacky, but if he's secure in the functionality of his junk, why would he care that some1 insults it! I think there should be research on this subject & I should lead the team! We'll need a $500,000 grant & 6 months & I'm sure our work will be astoundingly interesting! Any volunteers?? :)

August 27, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Mr. Ed

Lmao!! yea the joke's on me alright.I have 2 say that i had 2 laugh at myself 2 after gettin back on here. Thats why they say dont go on the ph or text when u have alcohol in u...now in this case..stay away from blogs. i was lucky 2 have had this girl say hi 2 me once in awhile but she must now think i'm a lunatic.i guess i'm no romeo...lol Sorry vixen. Yo charlie n moon..have a great w-end

August 27, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Be Nic!!!

Who gives a d@mn !!! be nic!! i dont think happy cow would like that comment at all mister man! not at all!

August 27, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  64. portalpunk

THIRTYFIRSTY!!!

August 27, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  65. charlie crack

@moondancer- too much work in heat! But others on here say im bragging. Yeah, sure, trade w/ me and they see. Thamks for hug for grandpa, very kind! To all @prezpeace, BV (test?),freestyle fernace, mr.ed,itsamemario,starrfire, FIX, happycow.....yall have a good w/e....have fun....be safe, be good

August 27, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Who Gives a Rat's A$$

Mr Ed: chill, dude. Freak out much? It was good for a laugh, though.

August 27, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  67. portalpunk

Mr Ed needs to STFU. wiggin' out on trolls.... best way to handle trolls.... ignore them. You just play into their hands when you freak like that. makes the rest of us laugh our a$$es off. jokes on you, Ed! ROTFLMAO

August 27, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Aflac

Hey y'all!! get troll ins from 'Alfac ins. 'Alffaaaaaccccccc!!

August 27, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  69. its a bugs life

I dont know about the rest of u but i feel like i have bugs crawling all over me

August 27, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  70. MoonDancer

Good morning everyone! To fix in Tx: I hope you are enjoying your weekend with your family! Any change with your friend? Hope so! To B.V.: did you ever take that test? I'm sure you'll do just great! You really don't need to apologize for anything. You are always so nice & positive to everyone. Don't let the haters get to you. Charlie C.: you sound like you are working way too hard! I hope you have a little down time! Hug to your Grandpa! I always go to town on Friday's to visit my Mom. Saw Peace, too. All is well on the home front! To Mr. Ed: Thanks for sticking up for everybody! Such a gentleman! To Mario: what's up? Where have you been? Hope all is well with you! To Happy Cow: wishing you a sun shiney day & green pastures. moooo moooo! To Alecia, Starrfire, portalpunk ( Mr. firsty!), a howdy to you, too. It's a beautiful day here. I will be heading out for a long ride today. Worked out in my pastures all week. Need a break! Very hard work! Nothing but play today! Got to be home by 8 to watch the Lion's game, though. Should be good, New England. Can't wait till season starts! College games, too. I'm a football geek! To everyone: wishing you a fantastic weekend! To: Who gives a d^mn: even though you tend to not like any of us, I wish you a great day, too. Have a good one everyone! Party on dudes an dudettes! Later!

August 27, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  71. WoW

Looks more like its a case of having an lobotomy

August 27, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  72. Lexi

@Who gives you have got more class and wit then all of these haters here,some of the things they said to you are blasphemous it isn't funny when you play with God no matter what point you're trying to make.Everybody have a nice weekened.

August 27, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  73. Who gives a d*mn

What wonderful people you are,all this attention this early on a Saturday morning from all of you playas. I thought you all would have been passed out this morning from all the partying you did last night, oh that's right you were bad mouthing me all night.Who'd a thunk it a little 'mountain'boy well call me bud and skin me a rabbit.You city slickers are really cool.

August 27, 2011 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  74. Satan

Oh sorry G()d ..send HER down

August 27, 2011 at 6:43 am | Report abuse |
  75. Satan

TO g()d ~ send him down here where he belongs. He likes pushing fire and i can use a bully w me.

August 27, 2011 at 6:41 am | Report abuse |
  76. G()D

To Moses...dear o dear..there goes "Who give a d*mn" again throwing a hissy fit. What r we to do w this little girl.

August 27, 2011 at 6:37 am | Report abuse |
  77. Who gives a d*mn

O where o where is my little brain

August 27, 2011 at 6:21 am | Report abuse |
  78. Brain Is Saying..

@who gives a da-mn please put down the crack pipe.

August 27, 2011 at 6:18 am | Report abuse |
  79. the voices are talking inside his head ~

Looks like the little voices are inside his [who gives a d*mn] head again.

August 27, 2011 at 6:00 am | Report abuse |
  80. John

Who gives a d*mn~ you need anger managment. You need to stay off the drugs if you are up this early hating on people.

August 27, 2011 at 5:54 am | Report abuse |
  81. Who gives a d*mn

@Mr.Ed go *uck a cow you dumb b***ard ,nobody was even ***king with you I was talking to this non existing hag so SYDM you're sitting at a computer to duuuh;ha ha ha ha!

August 27, 2011 at 5:24 am | Report abuse |
  82. Frankie

Frankie says relax dont do it but this frankie has to go to work soon.

August 27, 2011 at 4:52 am | Report abuse |
  83. Sam

Everybody needs to just relAx

August 27, 2011 at 4:13 am | Report abuse |
  84. King Pin

LOL..

August 27, 2011 at 3:21 am | Report abuse |
  85. Mr. Ed

I usually ignore az$h0l3s like u but I just wanted 2 come back n c what a pu $sy az$ b!t(h like urself would hv 2 say. u should be afraid of me mountain f@g boy. u r lucky ur hiding nice n safe behind ur little computer. thank ur lucky stars for that. go back 2 playing w ur dolls f@g az$. only u would think that we r all like bc pun(k az$ b!t(hes as urself would do that. I would luv 2 put lights out on ur stupid MF az$..lights out in some other fashion..get it or maybe ur 2 fu (k!ng retarded 2 figure it out. like i said..nice an safe behind computer

August 27, 2011 at 3:08 am | Report abuse |
  86. Who gives a d*mn

Hi a**h*le I'm so intimidated by ALL of you guys,anybody with any kind of a brain know that you're the same m f. Drop dead.

August 27, 2011 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  87. Mr. Ed

@vixen-sorry baby doll. this guy just p!ssed me off w his b/s. he comes on here trolling n sayin $h!t but he cant take it. he is not even a good troll bc the best in trolling dont answer back. C u around doll.

August 27, 2011 at 1:38 am | Report abuse |
  88. Mr. Ed

@Vixen-U dont need 2 explain yourself 2 this MF. @what's the matter f@g boy? U have 2 come on here n pick on this girl and the other ladies for no reason? Pus sy a$z b!t(h. I would luv 2 have the pleasure knocking u the fu(k out punk a$z b!t(h. Guess ur in bed. Did mommy tucked u in all snug and comfy? Jerry springer luvin a$zh0l3.

August 27, 2011 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  89. Beautiful Vixen

Oh..and for the record, I wasn't the one that wrote the new club rules comment. I only mentioned to my friend about a mistake I made that cost me a friend that I met on here. I wasn't thinking before I wrote something really nasty to someone that I had no right doing. Ended up getting in a big fight with my friend over it. Haven't talked to him since but I know he is out there. It's worth just ignoring the troll comments like my friend said. Stupid me I guess. Off to bed for me..I'm pretty beat. Good night.

August 26, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Beautiful Vixen

Big Oops Typo..I MEANT ... DIDN'T mean to word it to come off that way. Geezes..I feel like an idiot. Sorry about that. Long day. Actually long week.

August 26, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Beautiful Vixen

@Who gives a d*mn: I saw it. I responded back. I'm sorry I worded my sentence the way that I did. I did mean to word it to come off that way. I apologize..I don't think before I say things sometimes, but, it really wasn't the way that it looks. I'm really sorry. Enjoy the rest of your night and have a great weekend. :)

August 26, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Who gives a d*mn

@charlie crack AKA Beautiful Vixen I left a message for you both on yesterdays 'While you were working'

August 26, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  93. New Club Rule

NEW CLUB RULES!!! Ignore the trolls. Have a great weekend everyone.

August 26, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  94. portalpunk

Mercy me, I'm FIRSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 26, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |