'SATC 3' not in the works, not out of the question
August 26th, 2011

'SATC 3' not in the works, not out of the question

Despite admitting to the “potential” for a third “Sex and the City” movie, Sarah Jessica Parker says nothing is officially in the works.

“In all candor I will say that there are no plans thus far for a ‘Sex and the City 3’ movie or to my knowledge a prequel,” SJP tells CNN.

However, the actress is quick to add that a third film is not out of the question. She says that just because it’s not happening in the near future, “that doesn’t mean that down the road that it might be considered.”

Not that she’d need the money. The “I Don’t Know How She Does It” star recently tied for number one on Forbes’ list of highest paid actresses. But, despite her status, SJP would have you believe that she  “earned no money this year."

“I have no idea where those numbers come from; they are enormously flattering and truly laughably ridiculous,” Parker says of her Forbes ranking. “But it’s not true, it’s just not true.”

Help SJP earn some cash and see “I Don’t Know How She Does It,” in theaters September 16.

1. jb2817

I wouldn't hit that with a stolen d!ck

August 29, 2011 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  2. FIX IN TX

@ joelle esther benyayer ~ Just a question ~ what does your post have to do with the SATC franchise? Is there any chance you could repost so more people could understand how it relates? Right now, I understand that your damily could be in danger. Please clarify.

August 28, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  3. THATSONEUGLYBISNITCH

DAM HURRICANE IRENE HIT HER DEAD IN THE FACE!

August 27, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  4. portalpunk

FIFTHY!!!

August 27, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  5. realitybites

LOL I didn't know they were remaking the Mask with Cher. Dang, Eric Stoltz' character couldn't look anymore worse in that picture.

August 27, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  6. Lalo Hopscotch

Obviously she wants people to forget about the bomb that was SITC 2.

August 26, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Richard Fore

That picture makes it looks like someone just sat on her face.

August 26, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Snarky

Horse face. That must be mentioned at least once for each SJP article.

August 26, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • joelle esther benyayer

my ex van heinengen member of nazi group sense age 16 years have take to my family turkish from holland and maroco and nazi group fropm bavaria to kills my family got my royalties song in sacem kills me and my sister valeriea and my mother in france the cheat head are in music industry thanks to benkassa nadia arabic in sacem extreme right close to evangelise président of the sacem millet we dies joelle esthe rbenyayer

August 28, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |