'Jersey Shore' calls for another anonymous note
August 26th, 2011

'Jersey Shore' calls for another anonymous note

Despite uttering Charlie Sheen’s passé catchphrase for the second time this season - if you count “twinning” - it’s safe to say the “Jersey Shore” cast is not #winning.

Sure, they’re making enough money to turn down “Dancing With the Stars,” but I'd join that reality show for free if it meant not having to live in a house with Ron and Sam’s incessant bickering.

And while Sronnie’s (how do we not already have a moniker for these two?) fights have always been intense for their castmates, The Situation certainly beared the brunt of their most recent spat.

But let’s start at the beginning:

Vinny and Pauly D make Deena feel bad about her bi-curious night, but not because they disapproved of her actions. This was a simple case of jealousy. The boys can’t get past the fact that Deena pulled a robbery. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Deena the one who brought the twin home to begin with? I vaguely remember them swapping spit in the taxi on the way home.

One malicious prank and several hurtful words later, the trio makes up.

Speaking of making up: Snooks finally called her man to fill him in on Sitch’s “lie.” But Jionni doesn’t seem too concerned. Nor does Snooki, who nonchalantly suggests they have babies rather than just saying “I miss you” or “goodbye.”

The next day, Deena, Pauly and Snooki head to the pizzeria for their first day of work. Bored out of their minds, Snooks and Deena have a customer buy a bottle of wine and deliver it to the restroom so they can guzzle it down mid-shift. But when their boss finds the bottle, he pours its remains down the drain. A clear case of alcohol abuse, Snooki says.

Pauly doesn’t have much luck on the job either – or does he? He gets pooped on by one of Italy’s rambunctious pigeons.

After chatting Hannah up on the phone, Ron goes shopping for Sammi. He comes home with a purse, a belt and a slutty dress - just what every girl wants from Italy. But she seems pleased.

After another romantical meal together, the pair heads out with the rest of the cast. However, their puppy love is over when Sam gets jealous for no reason at the club. Not that it would matter if there were an actual reason (cough, cough, Hannah). Ron would still swear at Sam and storm off.

Back at the house, Sam casually tells Ron what The Situation said awhile back about him bringing home women. And despite making it clear that it didn’t bother her, Ron starts fuming and destroying Sitch’s things.

This is the second time in “Shore” history that Ron has thrown someone out of their room (last season in Jersey it was Sammi he kicked out.)

The funniest part of the episode was when Pauly D and Sitch were showing their girls around the house: This is the telephone, this is what happens when you take steroids, he says, pointing at Ron.

What did you think of last night’s episode?

Are you looking forward to seeing Ron vs. The Situation, or does their fight cross the line for reality TV?

Do you agree with JWoww and Snooki’s plans to keep mum on the Ronnie-Hannah situation? I personally think they should write an anonymous letter about it.

Post by:
Filed under: Jersey Shore • TV recaps

1. whatAworld

thousands of people are dieing around the world, yet cnn decides to write an article about the jersey shore instead....

September 7, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  2. larry sands

I like the situtations muscles

September 2, 2011 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Andre

Votre site est remarquable et tres interessant ! Vous pouvez aussi voir mon profil sur Vosamis.net.

September 1, 2011 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
  4. Kisa Kisa

JS is hilarious...

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7m56YH-lHw&w=640&h=390]

August 31, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  5. M

Did you really just use the word "beared"???

August 30, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  6. LadyRepo

You are all retarded. This show is stupid and so are you

August 30, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Susan

Here's an anonymous note for you "Dear Deena please go to AA"

August 30, 2011 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  8. Danny

Until Sami and JWOWW decide to tag-team me, I'll watch M*A*S*H reruns instead...the early episodes with ferret face Frank Burns.

August 30, 2011 at 3:11 am | Report abuse |
  9. Tom in the Great NW

Hey, there are sooooooooooo many great books; try reading a book instead of watching all of this 'talent'!

August 29, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Andrew Hall

MTV, please play music again.

August 29, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Babak from LA

People still watch that?

August 29, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  12. teddy

Jersey shore is an embarrassment to the italian community.

August 29, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Lamental Jester

Who cares? Why do people love these idiots? I tried to watch this show and their stupidity actually hurt my brain

August 29, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  14. whatevah

Sammi & Ron's moniker is Rammy. It was used on last week's show.

August 29, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Tommy

SO... Has Ronnie actually punched Sammi in the face...or does his roid rage only go so far?

August 29, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  16. JERSEYTOMATO

Rotten tomatoes! They are not even from New Jersey. Go back home!

August 29, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  17. jerseybites

why is this show on TV? who are these people? and Jersey? of all the states to pick a show to do in they picked jersey. the chicks in the picture look like b1tches... they also look like they just got done cleaning up a bunch of hotel rooms.. homely hags... get a life....

August 29, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  18. ayolex24

or... Romantha

August 29, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  19. meatstick

Snookie, i want to goo you up and down. I'm so hot for you and I want you so badly. goddddddddddd

August 29, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  20. Meh

Is there even a script for the show or is it all just live idiocy? And what the F is up with the color of that big ti**ed 3 foot 5 troll's skin? I dont think that color exists anywhere else in nature. It looks like they should all be flipping burgers all day at some new york burger king wishing that the other jewish folks out there would like them again.

August 29, 2011 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  21. Annie

Why would anyone watch these disgusting people? Come on America, you are better than this, don't allow yourselves to be sheep...These people and their antics are heinous, network executives are laughing all the way to the bank, at the fact that they can sell this manure to you...I'm sure your not stupid, but watching this has got to kill brain cells!!!

August 28, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Mike G

This season seems more fake and scripted than all the others by far. The Sitch "having feelings" for Snooki is a complete joke.

August 28, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  23. truth

Jersey shore=cultural vomit

August 28, 2011 at 5:55 am | Report abuse |
  24. @HellBound

"Creep" was used because he had the key for the bathroom and was about to walk in on them. What if the girls were really using the bathroom. I believed that was all staged anyway. I mean reallly...my boss doesn't go in the bathroom after me and search the joint and, he is a top notch a$s..lol. Oh i don't blame him for the drinking part, and, you are correct that anyone would have been fired but.. it's JS. I'm sure he knew what he signed up for. Good night

August 28, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  25. absolutelyaweful

This is by far the worst show on t.v. All of the J.S. cast ahve no talent. Why don't you guys wake up and realize that America doesn't watch you because you are good...it's because you are a joke and people like to laugh.

August 27, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Argle Bargle

Jersey Shore....die already.

August 27, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  27. 'Roid 'ro Ronnie

Never was there more proof of roid rage than Ronnie's "I am going to hit something and thanks Sam for giving me Sitch as the target eventhough you clearly could not 100% recite what he had said and Sitch could not remember". Ronnie may have wanted to shut Sitch up for 3 years, but the only reason he went Hulk to Rocky bear hug on him was that he did not was to b-slap Sammi "Crapheart". I must admit that these idiots have me hooked though, I can't wait to see who in the house takes sides and just how the rest of the summer goes (aka hope Hannah comes along and takes out that fake crying wannabe (Sam).

August 27, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Shore 'Nuff

I thought it was weird that Ronnie was even mad at Mike. When Mike said that stuff about him bringing home girls, Ronnie and Sammi weren't even together so it's not like Mike called him out for doing something wrong. Mike was just commenting that Drunk Ronnie said he could've brought girls home, which he DID say.

August 27, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Love The Way That U Lie

@Jake~ It seems like a lot of people on marquee blog have had them..lol. Have a good weekend.

August 27, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  29. Love The Way That U Lie

@Jake~ maybe they had a lobotomy so they can't help it.

August 27, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  30. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a6gJp7ePJg&w=640&h=390]

August 27, 2011 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
    • joe

What cracks me up is how many people think this show is real. It's all scripted. What fools! This show is just mindless Cr@p that only low life losers with very low IQ's watch!

August 28, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  31. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esg1A7Bq1hY&w=640&h=390]

August 27, 2011 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
  32. Funny

I am a brain-dead imbecile. just a hopeless goober.

August 26, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Funny

Sad dude. Just sad. Is that all you can do to try and get back at me for calling out your idiocy? Next time it'll just be easier if you just stop acting like an idiot.

August 26, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  33. LuisFig

Am I the only one that noticed Mike smiling the whole time when he was "throwing" a fit when him and Ronnie got into it?

August 26, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Funny

Funny how the commenters trashing this show for being low brow, turn around and make a bunch of preschool level poo jokes.

August 26, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • lance romance

I take it your Italian and these are your people.. I bet that house smell's real good with its goings on. probably like your house smell's funny !

August 26, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Funny

Well... I'm not Italian, and I'm not sure what I said to make you assume that, but thanks for making a stupid assumption and proving that you're only capable of hurling pre-school level insults. I guess...

August 26, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • danny bonaduce

well then u must be a fat chick.. is your name really jenny craig?

August 26, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Funny

Really danny? That was quite possibly the saddest attempt at an insult I've ever read.

August 26, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Gianna Pinto

You can say what you like. I heard the rumors situation is gay and has STD's, but I am going to let the cat out of the bag. Sammy is my close friend and she told me much of the show is staged and Ronnie's dick is only 3 inches long from all the steroids ! You sAW THE ROID RAGE LAST NIGHT. ITS GOING ON IN HIS PANTS TOO. SAMMY SAID WHEN THEY ARE DONE SHE HAS TO PLAY WITH HER BULLET.

August 26, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • danny bonaduce

well It's no surprise with grease ball ronnie cause he is only 4 foot 8 inches tall .. and situation is as gay as a brick. How many guys have u heard of who have their nails done.. or the eye brows done.. Mike the mo snituation.

August 26, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Piano Giganta

If "Sammy" was really your close friend, wouldn't you know how to properly spell the name by now?

August 26, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike G

It's funny that 90 percent of the time, the Sitch can't seem to close the deal and the "DTF" girl ends up walking out on him.

August 28, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  36. Basturd out of Carolina

"Pop Culture?" You mean Poop Culture! Kinda like Michael Jackson was "The King of POOP."

August 26, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  37. KMessa

LMFAO.. that last line was the best, made my day, love it :) I agree, write another letter!!

August 26, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  38. ProperVillain

...and at the end of your life, lying on your deathbed, surrounded by trash TV memorabilia you will say:

"Thank god I watched Jersey Shore for more hours than I can count, it was totally worth it..."

Life is an adventure. It's too short to waste on this crap or the other 98% of what passes for "entertainment" these days. Go out and get a hobby, see the sun, learn to do something fulfilling. Let these classless bozos fade to the obscurity they so richly deserve...

August 26, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Lil17

I agree, if you don't like the show, then why are you even clicking on articles related TO the show? Truth is, the show makes money ergo the show is relevant in pop culture (i.e. capitalism culutre.) If you don't agree, to each their own, but no need for harsh comments.

August 26, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • cambridgeMB

Yes, Poop Tarts, I'm sure it's Lil who's the young one and not you. And by the way, it takes one very non-twisted, non-sick individual to come up with the stuff you said, so bravo on your grown-up talk. hahaha

August 26, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Beautiful Vixen

Lol..there are idiots that's why it's fun to watch. Ronnie and Sammi really needs to stop trying because it will never work. If something doesn't work, you can't force it to. Put I did like when Ronnie said about winning. Should Snooki and Jwow stay out of it, yes. They are better off not getting involved in that train wreck again. Let those (2) handle their own drama and mess. I thought it was a bit weird that Snooki and Dena's boss when looking for them in the bathroom, with key and all..lol. I think he was really going to unlock the door and walk in on them. He even went so far as to go searching in the bathroom after. What a creep. He seems to run the pizza shop with an iron fist. The Situation has been wearing those same yellow pants since he got there.

August 26, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • HellBound

Really? The boss is a creep because he doesn't want his employees while they work? They were lucky that they weren't fired for that.

August 27, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Anomic Office Drone

I hate everyone on this show and can't stop watching.

August 26, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Duni

First off, I'm a girl. 2ndly if you don't like the show, don't care for the characters... DON'T WATCH IT and don't click on articles regarding a show you supposedly hate.

August 26, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  43. itsamemario

lol at *he would still swear at her and leave*.
    the lee marvin exit, as its called in some circles..

August 26, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  44. momsconscience

Please CNN can we get rid of your Jersey Shore recapper. His/hers articles are so bad. The nickname "Sronnie"? Are you kidding me? You didnt think "Rammi" was the most obvious nickname for the two. And worse, CNN they dont even proof-read their article.."this is happens when you take steroids." Worst thing I read on your site since last weeks Jersey Shore review. Blogger JasBrookePHD was right when you read the line, "Sure, they’re making enough money to turn down 'Dancing With the Stars.'" Just another tidbit ripped from a headline and passed off as journalistic research.

August 26, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stephanie Goldberg, CNN.com writer

Thanks for pointing out that typo! And you're right - Rammi is a way better moniker!

August 26, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Policeman

Do you write this tripe Stephanie Goldberg, CNN.com writer?

August 26, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jake

Everyone always complains about episode recaps. If you don't like em don't read em.

August 26, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • grammar queen

The other glaring error in this article is when the author writes "The Situation certainly beared the brunt of their most recent spat." Beared? Where did the author go to school? The Situation bore the brunt... That's how it should read. Beared isn't even a proper word for God's sake. If you're going to be a "journalist", try acting like one.

August 27, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • pedro

@Grammar Queen – you beat me to that one, but you missed "romantical" – although I think that one may have been an allusion to the fact that Sammi said the same nonsense word on air. Beared, however, is just a sad commentary on the state of online editing. A hint, guys – if it doesn't show up in your spelling checker as a word, there might be a reason. The word "bared", as in to reveal oneself, is a real word, but yes, the past tense of bear, as in to carry, is bore. Until giant furry mammals start renting themselves out as verbs, "beared" will remain a non-word.

August 30, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • rickyric2120@hotmail.com

I wonder how many times Pedro proofread his comment before sending it off and criticizing the author. *Geez*

August 30, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Duni

I watch the Shore and I'm telling your right now, Sam and Ron need to cut it out. JWoww even said that for the sake of the house those 2 should not be together. They are dysfunctional as all frig. Mind you Jersey Shore is its own dysfunction already.
    2 Drunk people should never talk and Situation should have just sat back and let Ron speak.... and if the fact that Ron pushed Sammi to go re-tell the story of what happened, doesn't let Sammi know that she shouldn't be with the behemoth of a man... then she is out of her got-damn-mind.

August 26, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • joe

I can't believe how many low life people with IQ's bordering on mentally challenged watch this show and think this stuff is real. Half the stuff is totally scripted. And even if it was not the people, the stupidity of the people on the show just shows you only people lacking in any kind of mental capacity would really give a rats @ss about the people on the show.

August 28, 2011 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Ian

The fact that you even watched one episode shows that you're apart of the problem, not the solution.

I don't care if you're watching it as a "guilty pleasure" or watching it because you truly give a crap...if you tune into that show, you are giving them airtime regardless, and therefore, you are a piece of the problem pie.

August 30, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  46. Joystick

....as they said in the 50s, "Sit on it and spin.................."

August 26, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  47. Doctor of Journalism

Go talk to Duni, that pig will wallow in your miserable hole

August 26, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  48. concerned citizen

tracie, i'm afraid there is something the matter with you.

August 28, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |