Rihanna: Sex tape? You need more people
August 25th, 2011

Rihanna: Sex tape? You need more people

Rihanna isn't one to be demure about her preferences in the bedroom, but now there are claims that her private moments have been caught on tape.

Adult company Hustler tells E! News that they have footage of RiRi during an intimate session, which reports claim also involves rapper J.Cole, but that they don't know "what we are going to do with it yet."

But a source close to the 23-year-old singer tells E! no such tape exists, and Rihanna has done the same.

"We don't believe U, U need more people," she tweeted Wednesday. "AND ofcourse an actual sextape! #slownewsday."

Filed under: Celebrities

1. jane Benson

All u critiques, why don't u all jst keep shot n mind ur buisinesses she's good 4 all I care. So stop being jealous of God's creation.

September 27, 2011 at 6:10 am | Report abuse |
  2. iamhidingbehindtheblinds

old news. i was there filming it.

August 30, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Slob

Id eat that for 3 weeks.

August 29, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  4. Free

its suppose to be on Jerker's World to Day- Looking forward to it lol

August 29, 2011 at 4:17 am | Report abuse |
  5. Jerer's World

lolSeen it http://jerkersworld.com/2011/videos it looks like her

August 29, 2011 at 4:15 am | Report abuse |
  6. Tom digiddy

u people are horrible. all the woman does is sing and you cut her down like nothing. crabs in a barrel.

August 28, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Beni

Rhianna is all about publicity. She's a ho! Just like she played victim with Chris Brown. Only to come out with that S&M song. Don't like her.

August 28, 2011 at 3:24 am | Report abuse |
  8. Dino

Larry Flynt is a man of his word, he is paralyzed from the waist down so his reputation is all he has left. If he says Hustler has the tape then Hustler has the tape.

August 27, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Tiffani

I say she should make a girl on girl tape with me tonight, txt me RiRi

August 27, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  10. GT.

Rhe,if you read some of what the kids is saying about you ,just stop it and just do what you do best sing.Dont impress the rest they want your whole soul not just your body.God knows

August 27, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  11. Adele

Rhe Rhe likes to doo doo in her own bubble bath.

August 26, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  12. Linly Btk.

All of you talking smack will be the first ones to try to see it when it's released. Ooh hypocrites,i've been reading comments in Marquees Blog for about two months,the majority of you are arrogant,judgmental,mean spirited people. You've told others that you don't want them here,some of you act like ten year olds and this is your personal tree house.Well it's not any one can "play"here so lighten up kids...well i'm getting ready for Irene so i'll check you later.

August 26, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  13. I hate idiots

Why is everyone related to the entertainment industry a complete and total idiot? Seriously, first "BritBrit" now "RiRi"? do 5 year olds run the entertainment industry? No wonder America is falling behind; everyone is an idiotic second-grader who think farts are funny and moronic nicknames are cute.

August 26, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  14. reggie

Remenber guys if any thing lets be respectful rather this rumor is fact or fiction thr truth will come out but the good book says judge not less you be judge.

August 26, 2011 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
  15. Joshua.a

I'm sure d tape will b hot pls give her d tape

August 26, 2011 at 5:52 am | Report abuse |
  16. ELVIS

I WANT TO SEE HER GET BANGED BY 5 CHINESE BUSINESS MEN ON THE ROOF OF A HIGH RISE BUILDING IN SHANGHAI.

August 26, 2011 at 4:00 am | Report abuse |
  17. diro

If you find this "woman" attractive, then you seriously need to commit suicide. This has to be the most overrated celebrity ever as far as looks go (she is also beyond talentless).

August 26, 2011 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Slob

I dont care about talent...i know she has little of it...I just want to get my tongue in there

August 29, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  18. Melissa

Typical arrogant "I'm all that and a bag of chips" black pop diva....pseudo-style and ZERO class... oh yeah nice nose shot ahahaha

August 25, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  19. miami hawthorn

Wowwwwwww 4 real

August 25, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Minniw

J Cole's camp put this out cause he has a flop CD coming up in a couple weeks. Fact. He didn't have much of a denial, just trying to be cute like "rumors rumors" what a LAME!! Rihanna outright denied it.

It is TRUE that Cole is nowhere near her level. She'd never get with a flop. You can say she's crazy or has a bad image, but one thing you cannot deny is she is an INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR! Her O2 shows were sell outs and set a record!!! So that is her LEVEL in terms of stardom. Cole cannot even get his first CD out properly. He's a flop.

Rihanna has only messed with Chris Brown, Matt Kemp and Drake. And they are all highly successful in their fields (Chris was before he messed up).

August 25, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Istrt

It will come out when her career will go down and need a boost.

August 25, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Phil

Cannot stand Rihanna. Never liked her. All that BS that went down with her and Chris Brown was RIDICULOUS! The B**** cried wolf and hit herself to make it look like she was beaten. Plus, she hit him first. This article above however is strictly publicity. She either has a new album coming out, or her album sales are diving and she needs sales. Go back to Barbados where you belong!

August 25, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Skegeeace

And you have proof that she beat her own @$$, right? Whatever....

August 25, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Phil

@Skegeeace, I never once wrote that I had proof. Re read my message and then reply if needed.

August 26, 2011 at 3:44 am | Report abuse |
    • HoHo

Well, I guess she is not much better than Chris after all. She has been out of sight for a while, so perhaps she is looking for a littel publicity to get things started. Christ you are better off without her. Please find someone fresh and wonderful.

August 29, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Larry Flynt

I watched the tape. made me puke. dat girl is naaaaasssstyyyyyyy!

August 25, 2011 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  24. stop that you'll go blind

Don't look! it's too hideous to imagine.

August 25, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  25. tracie

homemade Milk Duds for everyone! Yum!

August 25, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pliny

tracie, make mine hot, with nuts and corn!

August 26, 2011 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
    • tracie's lover

Tracie, quick, stock up on poo for the hurricane! I'll be over with a full colon ASAP! It's you and me baby in a world of poo!

August 26, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  26. nemo

I have seen the tape...I work for hussyler....and I regret to report...it was president obama nailing her hound dog style!....you go boy!

August 25, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Jay Cool (jaycool.net)

gross!

August 25, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Sam

Her pu55y smells, i been there, done it, same xhit

August 25, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Lewis

Speak for yourself Pliny. I think Tracie needs to be locked up or chained to a wall. I've never seen anyone so obsessed with excrement.

August 25, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Pliny

Traci,

Your 'poo joke', the same joke you tell every single day, is just great.

It's not just because you've chosen a disgusting topic. Mainly it's because you repeat it over and over and over and over and over and over.

Everyone here just loves you imaginative sense of humor.

August 25, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Jennifer

I love J.Cole

August 25, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Minniw

He's a flop and kinda desperate. His people put this crap out I bet!! SMH

August 25, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Vip

Stop making homemade tapes! Better yet, stop making tapes ALL TOGETHER!!!

August 25, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  33. fernace

Any C-leb stupid enough to make a s.e.x.-tape in an age when they're leaked practically before they are finished, gets what they "came" for! The smart thing to do is to erase the tape after viewing, or just enjoy being in the moment & don't tape at all! Treasure your memories! I agree with Lanfear, until more solid proof is brought forward, this is gossip not news!!

August 25, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Louie

I'm sure she has many of those around. I'm surprised it has taken this long for one to surface.

August 25, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Anomic Office Drone

Now I know what's in the DVD library in hell.

August 25, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Tai

Rihanna and J-Cole??? PLEASE. Nobody with any sense believes that. He isn't on her level. Hustler just needs some publicity.

Rihanna doesn't need anymore help staying in the limelight. She is famous on her own right

August 25, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ello

I'm a big fan of J.Coles music, and wonder if its true. Tai I hope you know most celebrity girl s tapes are with random dudes or there bf who is usually a regular guy, so that "on her level" stuff is crap

August 25, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • LionHeart187

on her level?! You mean like the mentally and emotionally damaged good psycho, I got beat down and now I depend upon abuse level?! she's damaged goods. A street pimp is more her level. FACT.

August 25, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Allison

@Lanfear, umm...can you say ENTERTAINMENT section?

August 25, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lanfear

@Allison: Are you stupid? My post has nothing to do with her celebrity. I happen to be a fan of Rihanna and I also enjoy reading the entertainment section. However this is NOT news. Get back to me when this supposed tape leaks, then you'll have a real story. Rihanna already shot down the claim on twitter - therefore, move along folks, nothing to see here. CNN is just fueling the rumor by posting this garbage.

August 25, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Lanfear

Umm... can you say NOT news?

August 25, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  39. jujubeans

If Hustler has it, they'll use it.

August 25, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • ezekiel esakpaide

lets forget fact that,i am fan of rihanna.she can do such thing.

August 25, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  40. igor

Good. Burn it.

August 25, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Billi the Dick

Can I smell them after you? I wanna smell the wet spot!

August 25, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |