While you were working...
August 24th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• We don't know if this means that Chelsea Handler is a really hard act to follow or what, but MTV says they'll be host-less come Sunday's VMAs. [Billboard]
  • Brad Pitt's side-swept hair reminds us of Kate Gosselin's old cut - you know, the one she said just doesn't work on everybody - as it does the lovely folks of The Frisky. Two more names for Pitt's, er, interesting hairdo: The Party on the Side, or perhaps The Half Crispin Glover. [The Frisky; NY Mag]
  • There's a rumor going around that Kris Humphries has earned the nickname "Kate Middleton" since he's married into "royalty" of the Hollywood kind. [NYPost]
  • Sandra Lee, if you started acting like this on your Food Network show "Semi-Homemade," we'd actually watch. And not just to crack wise about your tablescapes. [The Wrap]
  • "Lil Wayne Shows Us How To Love With A Really Depressing Music Video," says Idolator. You've been warned - this isn't light viewing. [Idolator]
  • Grandpa Rod let the news slip: Kimberly Stewart and Benicio Del Toro have named their baby girl Delilah. It's unknown if Plain White T's had anything to do with this. [USA Today]

Filed under: While you were working

1. FIX IN TX

@BV ~ I am glad you are not in a drought and sweltering heat. GOOD LUCK TONIGHT on your written CPR test! You'll ace it too! @Happy Cow ~ enjoy your rain & grass under the tree! @K-MAN ~ Glad to hear you enjoy shoveling (and playing in) the snow! I moved away from the snow b/c if my leg gets hurt 1 more – I will lost b/c it is the damaged. Just not worth the risk.

August 25, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  2. sam

Dont forget the faries....oh wait that would be confused. we now need a warlock n a witch

August 25, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  3. fernace

Hilarious!!! All the trolls, cows, vixens, dancers, confusion & comedy jokes! Happy to report that we did have a splash of rain in ATx. & still looking overcast,soooo shake your raindance bootays peeps, let's keep this precip precipitatin'!Shout to BV, I know u not hatin', gloomy & depressed can get old, & we don't always have the same needs, I'm told, day before TGIF, lets partay, on my way for some vino, let's get this partay started....Rightttt!!!

August 25, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  4. confused

Huh? wow you ppl lost me. still dont kn what the heck is going on. you ppl are really strange. talking cow, trolls

August 25, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Beautiful Vixen

Lol..okay. Thought I was losing my fr!cken mind. Maybe this is how Lindsay Lohan feels...except in my case, minus the drugs and alcohol. So, rehad is out...insane asylum in. Geezes..someone in white just walked by, for a quick sec, I thought it was the men in white coming to take me away..lol. @ Happy Cow..yes rain is good. Like the thunderstorms. Have a great one and happy munching. Greens/grass is good, keeps you looking fit and sxy..lol. :) . Catch you guys tomorrow ~ xoxo

August 25, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  6. charlie crack

@confused- no worries

August 25, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  7. ok

I take ur apoligy. I'm done trolling. Had my fun now its over. It is all on get a room now. Hand on bible done. Time to be nice maybe I will chatter with u ppl. ~smile~

August 25, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Happy Cow

Rain is goooood. mooooooo : ) Maybe it will cool things off a little. Im going to go stand under that tree in the shade and munch on grass some. ; ) mooooo : ) We hope everyone has a happy afternoon : )

August 25, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Beautful Vixen

@Troll: Actually you are right, and, I wasn't thinking before I wrote my comment this morning. I apologize for talking about the rain and complaining about it being gloomy/depressing when I know of people in the south that wish they can get as much rain as we do here. Sorry if I came off as though I was rubbing it in your faces. I didn't mean to. I wish I could send it your way. @Confused: Try not lose sleep over this..lol. @Moondancer: Thxs girl :) hope all is well. Seems like it is. Enjoy the rest of the day. Hi to the rest of the gang!

August 25, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  10. charlie crack

Far from "wack" bro....but I wish you'd get "whacked"....nice education you've had....need more....be nice bro....

August 25, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  11. charlie crack

@BV- you'll do great! Just keep grindin'. You're gona ace it. @moondancer- little rain north of us brought cool temps for a minute. No rain where i'm at though. Just noticed breeze at work last night. To all the rest, @prezpeace, @FIX, @happy cow (mooo), @itsamemario, @starrfire, @ms.fernace,@alecia,@mad etc....(if I missed you, you know who else i'm postin' to). All yall have a great day. Be safe, be good......

August 25, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Get a room

Whoever is posing as me really needs to work on their impersonating. Anything after my ONLY other comment at 10:09 am EST is NOT me. I continue to be flattered by your attempts be like me... I wasn't even here to start trouble and this clown posing as me comes through... lol... wow.

You're bad at impersonating me, you're bad at impersonating anyone in charlie whack's team, and well... I think it's safe to say you will never be good at impersonating anyone.

August 25, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Get a room

Lmao

August 25, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  14. Shut Up Nad Try and Pay Attention!!

@confused!!! will you st-fu and just pay attention! beautiful vixen is sunflower (from what i know) and she is talking or trying to talk to some1 she used to be friends w on here a while ago but it seems that this troll is confusing her and me (n whoever is following this) bc he keeping saying cr-ap. so just shut up and see what happens

August 25, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  15. Confused??

K im lost...the past few days the blog has been weird w this sunflower, be real and get a room. I'm not understanding what is going on. how id bv now involved

August 25, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  16. Get a room

IT WAS NOT FIX. IT WAS NOT STARFIRE. ARE YOU DENSE. IM THE BIG BAD TROLL. LUVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT. DID YOU HEAR ME THIS TIME

August 25, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  17. MoonDancer

B.V. Congrats on your test! You'll do great on the next one, too. Fix in tx, I hope everything is better today. How's your friend? Happy cow- happy moosday! Good grazin' to you! My pasture is all ready for you if you ever want to visit! Wishing all the folks in Texas rain & cooler temps! I know you can use the relief! Today, for me, is dedicated to nothing but play. Hitting the roads on the bike. B.V., charlie c, mario, mr ed, alecia. fix in tx, starrfire, fernace, Happy cow, and of course Peace, wishing you a fabulous week! To everyone else, same for you! Later!!!

August 25, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  18. Jay Leno

I think it's fix in tx that wrote the mean comment to BV bc she -fix- was talking about how hot it was already on the "Ross the Intern" blog. Lady if u r the one that wrote that..u should be ashamed bc just the other yesterday u were playing nice to the girl.

August 25, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  19. Get a room

LOL Now do you know who it is. Jackhole.

August 25, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  20. Get a room

LOL at who gives a f***

August 25, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  21. who gives a f***

Starfire or fix in tx (leaning more so starfire) we know its u that wrote tha comment to beautiful vixen. what gives? She, charlie n peace were friends way before u came kissing their azz. the girl was just making a comment 2 her friend n as usual you had 2 but ur big nose in it. i dont think she was rubbing it in anyone's face. you came off as a jealous hateful jackhole

August 25, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  22. @Beautiful Vixen

I'm betting that @ @sunflower ~ beautiful vixen is one of charlie's followers and mostly likely always come on here saying hey and being all nice THEN bang you say something and they take it all the wrong way. Most likely it a jealous old b***h. You see..you can't trust anybody these days. nice to you and as soon as you say something they don't like..throat slash.

August 25, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  23. Don't hate

I don't think she meant any harm by it b****.

August 25, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  24. @sunflower~beatifull vixen

While those of us in the south are dying from heat and drought you like to rub in our faces that its going to rain and boo hoo its gloomy and depressing. Wasn't thinking before you typed. Disrespectfull child I suppose. Naw on this~ when you are shoveling snow I"ll be laying by a pool.

August 25, 2011 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
    • K-Man

Just thought I'd let you know it's comfortably warm where I am. About 86 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, a nice breeze :) it's the life!!!! I get to lay by the pool and come winter I'll be shredding the mountain....HURRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAYYYYY for seasons :D

August 25, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Beautiful Vixen

@Good morning Charlie! I was hoping to see you on here. I wanted to let you know I passed my test last night!! I have the written part tonight. @Timbo: Sorry to hear you got in trouble. Maybe you can buy your mom some flowers and tell her you are sorry. I'm sure she might have a change of heart after that. Hit your dad up for some cash to buy it if you don't have it :). Well, I have to run. Sure hwy is jammed pack. Have a great day guys! *Charlie..rain again coming. Gloomy and depressing :(

August 25, 2011 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  26. charlie crack

@timbo- what's up, all ok? Just wonderin'. Nott sure what's real you, or someone trollin your name. Hope well, have a good one. Be safe, be good....

August 25, 2011 at 5:26 am | Report abuse |
  27. timbo

Congradulations Vip for being firsty ! My momma dont like the kardashions either. I got in trouble today and she said I can't use the computor no more. I'm so sad. I will miss you all. I will miss happy cow the most.Maybe I can sneak on once in a while to say hi. Till we meet again. Bye bye.

August 24, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Anomic Office Drone

I keep getting censored for saying that making a videotape of yourself having intercourse with a C-list R&B singer that gets you a show on basic cable doesn't make you royalty.

August 24, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anomic Office Drone

There we go. The system must have been automatically blocking the other word for intercourse tape.

August 24, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • jzamppy

Don't worry...I keep getting censored for typing "d**che bag". Quit writing articles about "d**che bags" no one cares about and I'll stop typing "d**che bag".

August 25, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Vip

Okay, first off: THE KARDASHIANS ARE NOT ROYALTY. STOP saying that they are!! Secondly, FIRSTY!

August 24, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |