Faith Hill and Tim McGraw: The Barbie dolls
August 24th, 2011

Faith Hill and Tim McGraw: The Barbie dolls

What to get the couple that has everything? How about Barbie dolls in their likenesses, available for purchase by the general public?

Yes, people, the Faith Hill and Tim McGraw Barbie set is happening!

Next month, you can purchase “country music’s ultimate power couple” in doll form, just in time for their 15th wedding anniversary in October.

The doll duo is dressed to the nines, with Tim in his signature shiny black cowboy hat, and Faith in a sparkly black lace gown and shoulder-skimming earrings.

To get every piece of the outfits just right, the couple was involved in the design process from the beginning, Barbie designer Linda Kyaw told Entertainment Weekly. “Tim and Faith sent us photos of every detail,” said Kyaw. This included Faith’s make-up, and “clear shots of her hair preference.” Naturally.

“The couple knew exactly what they wanted to see in doll form,” explained Kyaw. “Our vision is to capture the true essence of the celebrity — and I think we did just that with Tim and Faith!”

Eat your hearts out, Barbie and Ken.

The Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Doll Gift Set costs $69.99. Check it out at BarbieCollector.com.

« Previous entry
  1. Val Mcinally

I really love tim mcgraw because his music is very emotional.*

<a href="Make sure you visit our new blog too

November 24, 2012 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Poetry

Great goods from you, man. I've take into account your stuff previous to and you are simply too wonderful. I actually like what you've got right here, really like what you are saying and the best way through which you assert it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to learn far more from you. That is really a great website.

May 1, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  3. jocuri barbie

hey there and thanks to your information ? I've definitely picked up anything new from proper here. I did alternatively expertise some technical issues the use of this web site, since I skilled to reload the website lots of occasions prior to I may get it to load properly. I had been considering if your web host is OK? No longer that I'm complaining, however sluggish loading cases times will often affect your placement in google and could harm your high quality ranking if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again soon..

April 2, 2012 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  4. appeameincaxy

this topic are like what I am looking for, I ask where to obtain a paid product project list?
    tibetan online

March 30, 2012 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  5. Frank

maybe this two singers need more money................so pathetic!!!!!!

September 11, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Alex

sorry it should be waste not waist..............looking at this junk made me stupid.

September 11, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Alex

it is a waist of money....................super JUNK!!!!!!!!!!

September 11, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  8. tracie

I used to make G.I. Joe do it with Barbie and make Ken watch.

August 25, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  9. calmncool

OK, an we get back to the topic at hand here? This is without a doubt the dumbest idea EVER. Tim nd Faith should be emarrassed!

August 25, 2011 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  10. KellyAS

That is so weird.

August 25, 2011 at 4:20 am | Report abuse |
  11. Happy wife

Sad to see cruel remarks about two beautiful people (inside and out!) who have done so much in their industry and continue to do tons of charity work. People are just so jealous and ignorant...

August 25, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  12. Porchia

Oh gawd. Will it ever end? :P

August 24, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Linda Brown

BARF! But there will be some people who have no lives who will buy these trinkets! Does this mean there will be Jersey Shire Dolls too? Will Snoiki's burp out booze or show a hoo ha?

August 24, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Moi

So where's the fan doll to go w/it, where you can pull the string & she grabs Tim's stuff? That would be freaking awesome.

August 24, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Georgia Lady

Money doesn't buy class.

August 24, 2011 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  16. blue

Not impressed at all. In this economy, who would buy this? Save your money. I would. Sorry.

August 24, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Linda Mash

Sick cruel and heartless remarks. Momma said, " If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing." Keep your bodily functions to yourself.

August 24, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  18. jurby

wow, it's hard to believe they've been married 15 years already! seems more like 10 years.

August 24, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Phyl

Just another way for the" Rich gets Richer" ....U know they'll get $$ for every sale....

August 24, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Susan - Canada

Duh....well, of course, they will get money for every pair sold...do you think they do this for nothing?

August 24, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • blue

Totally agree. Rich get richer. Maybe they will give money to charity.

August 24, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  20. john

it would be better if she was in her monday night football short skirt and high boots.

August 24, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Jean

Of course they were involved! They are in love with themselves already, so why not with their 'Barbies?'

August 24, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Mark McGwire

Any word on when the life-sized version of the Faith Hill doll is going to be on the market?

August 24, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  23. john

All you people who post random comments you are all dumb and lame and wasting time. I'm wasting my time reading them

August 24, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Peggy

So cute! Tim and Faith are my favs and always will be!

August 24, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Happy Cow

The farmer who takes care of me used to stay at the same resort as them when on vacation. They were at Edgewater in Panama City Beach. Really nice for human celebrities. They didnt act all fancyfied. : ) I like it better here in the pasture than at the beach though. mooooo : )

August 24, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Jeepers

Creepy.

August 24, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  27. krystin

They r truly the perfect couple.their love for one another is truly special and one of a kind.

August 24, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Heywood Jablome

@Heather...hey Heather...are your "poop" statements pointed at me. I ask because all my comments usually are about "poop" and "cheese" other gross things. I am sad that you would single Heywood out:( Happy Cow, would you please say something to make me smile. Guess what Heather, I had beer, eggs and crab cakes for breakfast. Ooh, I am wafting my hand toward my nose-i love to smell my own "farts."

August 24, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Laura

"In time for their 15th wedding anniversary?" I thought I heard they were getting divorced. Did I hear wrong?

August 24, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Anomic Office Drone

Haha based on the headline, I was kind of hoping they would both actually be Barbie dolls. I would have loved to see a Tim McGraw tranny Barbie.

August 24, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  31. erich2112x

Is the cowboy hat glued on or can it be removed to show his shiny bald head.

August 24, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Doris is an idiot

DORIS IS AN IDIOT

August 24, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Lana

God , Tim McGraw is just hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 24, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • In the know

Too bad he is mostly talentless – he doesn't write his own songs – and a complete jerk. I've known several people that have worked for him.

August 24, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Glynn B. Eck

$70 is too much money! My momma can barely afford her smokes and liquor, let alone dolls. Maybe one day, when daddy comes home from being a deadbeat I can get them.

Momma drinks because I cry.

August 24, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  35. GuestColin

If you remove the Tim doll's hat, is it as balding as he is?

Cheeky. Sorry mate! :)

August 24, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  36. The Måd Råp3r

“Tim and Faith sent us photos of every detail,”

So are the dolls anatomiclly correct?

August 24, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Canada the new middle east

Morons completely.

August 24, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  38. AB

I don't think so.....

August 24, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  39. heather

Hey CNN, if you monitor these comments why are half of them even on here?

August 24, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • @ heather

This is the way I see it:

1) CNN does not know how to filter properly.
      2) People report abuse on the comment to the point where it gets removed.

With that said, I think there's way too many comments for people to report... so they just leave it alone. A person who talks about poop (which is about 50% of the kids here) will not get erased because... well let's face it... there's no "hate" or "offensive" commentary there, even though some sensitive people will find talk about that kind of stuff offensive.

CNN does NOT erase stupid people and their stupid commentary... they just erase what goes against their guidelines... and to be honest, I don't really see where "poop" jokes violate those guidelines...

August 24, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Porchia

Why is yours?

August 24, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  40. mjinmd

I can hardly wait to get my hands on a set of these. (Oozing sarcasm.)

August 24, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  41. Francine

And I am sure that the couple, who probably have more money than "The Donald", have required that the Barbie people are contributing a portion of the sales to help New Orleans or Nashville or any other area that had a natural disaster, right?

August 24, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  42. JR

Most of you responders are really nuts. You need to get up out of moms basement and take a walk around outside above ground. Theirs help for you out there....go find some and stop playing with your doo doo..Please leave the responses on barbie dolls and other important subjects like that to the intelligent people like me....thanks!

August 24, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  43. Talley

Faith Hill is nothing but white trash with money!

August 24, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  44. Anni

I've got news for Faith – "clear shots of her hair preference" does not mean that once a little girl (or boy) gets her hands on them, the hair will ever be the same. Once the "brushing" begins or restyling it or the doll goes swimming in the bathtub at bathtime, the hair will change. Try not to be so full of yourself, Faith!

August 24, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  45. barb

Faith looks ok, not Tim. No doll compares to BARBIE now or never will.

August 24, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  46. timbo

@Happy cow. I will try that. Momma told me to count sheep. Those things scare me. I'm ascared they will p on me when they jump over my head. Then momma will think I did it and scold me. Plus when she hangs my toy story sheets on the clothes line outside I get teased by my friends. Thank you for the advise.

August 24, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  47. Happy Cow

It is super good to see you Ole Grandad. I havent seen your post in a while. mooooo : ) im a cow : )

August 24, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  48. Happy Cow

Im sorry Timbo. Sometimes if you can watch cartoons it might help you get drowsie and sleep better. I bet the happy animals will come alive in your dreams.

August 24, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  49. Happy Cow

NEAT : ) mooooo : )

August 24, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  50. timbo

I'm not into dolls either. I like stuffed animals best. I still lay awake at night waiting for them to come to life like in toy story. Momma says I'm getting bags under my eyes and I need to go to sleep. I don't know what she means. There isn't nothing under my eyes. Momma must be needing glasses.

August 24, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  51. Louise

I'm not into dolls, but those are cute. Love her dress.

August 24, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  52. Gacy

Oh, Doris – will you marry me?

August 24, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |