While you were working...
August 23rd, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Get excited: Jimmy Fallon is hosting "Saturday Night Live" on December 17. This news could only be made better if they revealed that they're also somehow involving Justin Timberlake (as they always do). [Twitter]
  • There is life after "Entourage," and it doesn't depend on that movie the cast all swears is going to happen. Jeremy Piven is said to be producing a reality show about...wait for it....glassblowing. The show will be called "Blow." There is a reality TV camera for everything, people. [Deadline]
  • Anderson Cooper giggling "like a 13-year-old girl at a Justin Bieber meet and greet," as he describes the laughing fit he had while doing the RidicuList last Thursday, STILL cracks us up. And he thought it wouldn't go viral...[EW]
  • Say what you will about Lauryn Hill - and given the way some of her recent performances have panned out, we understand if you have a lot to say - but "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" is definitely a classic. Hear Ms. Hill talk about the Grammy winning album at the link. [Miss Info]
  • Lisa Wu Hartwell exited the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" after season 2, and it doesn't appear that she's a "Housewife" in real life anymore, either. The former cast member has reportedly separated from her husband. [Atlanta Journal Constitution]
  • You didn't think we were done talking about Kim Kardashian's wedding, did you? Of course not! Gift bag swag included a gift certificate to shop at an e-retailer Kim co-founded, a bottle of her fragrance, and flip-flops that say, "Kim loves Kris." How klassy. [Today]

Filed under: While you were working

1. @ @charlie crack

My bad

August 25, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  2. @charlie crack

U didn't realise that sunflower is beautifull vix. Need to pay atention bro.

August 25, 2011 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
  3. charlie crack

@sunflower- don't let anyone discourage you. If you truly have built a relationship w/ someone, then I think you're an admirable kind person by your posts. Just let the haters comments roll off like "water on a ducks back". The best to ya, be good.....

August 25, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  4. Sunflower

Lol

August 25, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  5. @sunflower

Lmao ! There is medication that could help. Lmao !

August 24, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sunflower

Lmao !! I think after all this, I will need to check myself into fr!cken insane asylum because I don't have a clue anymore who is real or not. I'm sarting to feel like I'm a spy that I have to break codes.

August 24, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  7. random troll

hard to tell who even reads the articles any more.

August 24, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  8. MYOB

Just mind your own business and move on. Nothing here for you people. Maybe if you people stop being so nosey things would get worked out. Don't know who is troll or not.

August 24, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  9. huh?

Who r u ppl talking to?

August 24, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  10. For The Record!!!!

If you are throughly doing this, then you are an az$ and I don't ever want to talk to you again. Goodbye!!

August 24, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Anomic Office Drone

Why would I be excited for one of the worst ever SNL cast members coming back to host? I don't even dislike the guy. He just wasn't any good on SNL.

August 24, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  12. charlie crack

@BV- get it alll out, gettin' upset is valid (been there w/ the school stuff, i'm sure @FIX relates w/ our nursing). Whoop that test, keep your head high!!! Just get ready, rest, stay focused girl, proud of ya!!! @ms.FIX- yeah, right now it's like BV school and then I have work which is long and exhausting at ballpark for rangers and cowboys. I wana play, but, haven't had time lately, really S U C K S! We (BV i'm sure, and I are glad to have you on here w/ nursing knowledge). @happy cow-moooo, keep grazing the pasture, you're too funny. All of yall have a good day....be safe, be good

August 24, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Sunflower

To my friend, (you know who you are) just want to say I was serious about what I said yesterday. I missed you and I had always looked up to you and admired you. @2nd get a room. You are a fake. You don't think I won't know who he is? We have a spiritual connection even though we are miles and miles apart. Something you won't know about. To my friend: I will see you on Marquee hopefully tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of the day. Hugs/kisses sent your way.

August 24, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Sunflower

Get a room has no friends. You're just some obsessed fan... go away please.

August 24, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Sunflower

I'm being serious..lol. On a more funny note, we don't cheesy love music, just great love music. Barry white is good for all that loving. Cheese is good with wine, candlelight, etc. Got to go...grumpy my boss will be here soon. Just for the record, I think you should change your name now because you didn't make much friends by being mean even though it was really directed to me (wink)...lol. Glad we are friends again.

August 24, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Beautiful Vixen

@Fix: No..I'm not going for anything like that. I was going to go for Surgical Tech but I wasn't sure if that was what I really wanted to do or if I would be happy in that. I want to be my own boss. I'm tired of working for mean idiots. I thought maybe to open my own spa some day. So right now I'm in school for Massage Therapy (gradaute this coming Dec.) which I would like to have jobs in both the medical and spa part of it. Good to know both. Then hopefully I want to go back to school for the skin care to get lic as an Esthetician. I'm always going back to school for something it seems. Since Massage Therapy is being used a lot more now in the medical field, here in NJ, we have to take CPR. Next month we are doing sport massage. Oh..I never did anything in the medical/beauty field before (always corp. office) so this is all new to me. Glad I went this route. Got to run..later. Moo moo Happy Cow :)

August 24, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  16. @Get a room

Ph(u) ck you

August 24, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room

I don't know you Sunflower, and I'm not here to make friends.

@ @ Get a room – You mad?

August 24, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Get a room

Sunflower, you amuse me... I don't even care if you're trying to be serious with what you say but you are hilarious... the only thing missing is the cheesy love music.

August 24, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  18. @Confused

No..not making fun. It's a personal conversation between me and someone that I have known on here for a while. Everything is cool.

August 24, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  19. Confused?

Is Sunflower making fun of you guys??? I don't get what he's trying to say whatsoever... or rather, whom he/she is referring to.

August 24, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  20. timbo

@Ole Grandad. I have a sit and spin to. I have alots of toys to. Do you want to come over and play. Momma will fix us pbj samiches for lunch. We could have a picnic with are toys !

August 24, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  21. Ole Grandad

Good to see you also Cow. I was away getting tested because that Rump Ranger, Justin Bieber, ripped me a new one. Wanted to be sure he didnt give me the A.I.D.S.

August 24, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  22. FIX IN TX

@BV ~ Unless you are going for EMS most hospital based CPR is done in beds, therefore, I always tabletop CPR skills tests. Also, I can't kneel (bad knees ~ lucky to have them though :) Any I am sure you will do fine. GOOD LUCK! @MoonDancer ~ bring your horse on down here we have great trails & good morning ~ how's peace's haul? @Happy Cow ~ good to see you Moooo! @ Charlie ~ all work & no play ?!? wassup w/ that? good day to you sir!

August 24, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  23. Happy Cow

I love eating grass. Instead of mowing i could help keep it trimmed by mooooing. : ) Me and the horsie would be good friends : )

August 24, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  24. Happy Cow

Thanks : ) moooooo : ) I make choccolate and strawberry milk too. Both are pretty delicious! : ) If you add good Hersheys syrup it is even better! : ) I am kind of a white cow with big light brown spots like the one on farmville. A happy cow! : )

August 24, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  25. Sunflower

I guess you failed to mention that part..lol. I understand. For what it's worth I missed chatting with you. I wish you nothing but happiness. You were able to somewhat tame me over a blog with somethings you would say..lol. You should put that on your resume..lol. Bye

August 24, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  26. Beautiful Vixen

Good morning all!! @Charlie: I have the written part of test thursday, skill part of the test tonight..ugh. I never though CPR would be so exhausting and the knees. I think I would need CPR myself after giving it...lol. I'll be glad when this week is done. (for some strange reason I feel like crying). I hope I do well tonight. @Happy Cow: You always make me smile. We are lucky to have you on here. @Moondancer: keep your rain or send it Charlie's way. We are going to have rain this weekend. This summer wasn't that great weather wise. Catch you guys later.

August 24, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  27. timbo

@Happy cow. Momma always told me that chocolate milk came from brown cows. Are you brown ? I had a chocolate shake and it was delicious, it had to be from you. It was a happy chocolate shake, thank you my moolisish friend !

August 24, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  28. MoonDancer

Good morning everyone! Well, for all you people suffering with lack of rain, we had more storms last night. This has been the rainiest summer that I can remember in years here in Michigan. We have a chance for more rain today. Wish I could send some your way! Got a lot of outside work done yesterday. Mowed the lawn (which takes 2 1/2 hours). Mowed 2 pastures and got started on the third. Got lots of fence mending today. Anytime Happy Cow wants to visit, i will have a happy place for you! moooo moooo! You can hang with my horse. She would probably like that! Mario- are you ok after that beer pong? Peace, Fix in tx, alecia, mario, charlie c, B.V., Starrfire, Mr. Ed, & of course Happy Cow, and everyone else that I'm forgetting, wishing you a great day & a fantastic week! Later!

August 24, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  29. charlie crack

Hope all are well @prezpeace(hey you long time no type/hear from you), BV(test?), starrfire(outers sounds amazing), moondancer(ride that harley),alecia(give em' he!!), happycow(moooo.. I wana shake..lol), ms.fernace,itsamemario(party bro),anna(just knowin' you, but hope all well),and anyone I forgot my apologies. Just too tired to remember anything this a.m. Work/school is exhausting right now. Very long shifts and very little (needed) rest. I hope you all have a great day.....be safe, be good...

August 24, 2011 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  30. stupid me,being real

I apologize to you. You know who you are. How stupid for me to forget to delete history. I suppose I need to say farewell. Need to keep things happy at home. I hope you understand. Goodbye.

August 24, 2011 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  31. karma chameleon

Jimmy Fallon is a butt pirate.

August 24, 2011 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
  32. Happy Cow

I was going to type something about something that happened today but I forgot what it was. Thats ok. Its just nice to be here. moooo : ) That means happy evening in coweese. moooooo : )

August 23, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Happy Cow

FIX IN TX is too wonderful. We hope you had a happy day. moooo : )

August 23, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  34. FIX IN TX

Hi to everyone out there on this Tuesday night! @Charlie, BV, Peace, MoonDancer, starrfire, alecia @mario ~ how was the beer last night? @happy cow ~ moooo had a great chocolate shake today to cool me of thanks for the idea mooooo!

August 23, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ole Grandad

Those Tim McGraw dolls will come in handy when its time to do the "sit & Spin." Yummy.

August 24, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  35. K-Man

also how many freaking "Housewives" shows are there. I'm going to start a "Housewives: Middle Montana" or northern Idaho....either would be pretty.....much better than the ones they have on tv now.

August 23, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |