'Real Housewives of New York City' delayed
August 23rd, 2011

'Real Housewives of New York City' delayed

Fans of another "Real Housewives" franchise will have to wait for their show to return.

As Bravo continues to re-edit "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" in the wake of the suicide of Russell Armstrong, a spokesperson for the network has confirmed to CNN that the shooting schedule for "The Real Housewives of New York City" has been "pushed back due to finalizing production details."

The network earlier released a statement saying that no decision has been made yet regarding rescheduling the premiere of the new season of the "Beverly Hills" show and a rep for Bravo reiterated that to CNN on Tuesday.

1. Booboo

What a Junk reality show Bravo created. The BEST and #1 reality show I ever watch is CBS's Amazing Race!

December 29, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  2. PattyJean

These "Real Housewives of ...." is just a show of Jerry Springer with hubby's money. Most women abroad are disgusted at the behaviour of American women.

September 4, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  3. HW LOVE

I LOVE the REAL HOUSEWIVES OF(insert season here).... it makes me so thankful for the amazing family and friends I have in my life. The shows pull me in with all their DRAMA and I love it!!! I do not have back stabbing friends or assistance to pack my luggage; I do it myself! These shows are for ENTERTAINMENT, so bravo BRAVO! Keep them coming bc I love every single second and my T-VO is set!

August 24, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
    • @ HW LOVE

Make sure you get your bon bons ready and your rocky road ice cream, you pig.

August 24, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  4. Ca

I hate wrestling and boxing....so I don't watch it!!!

August 24, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  5. betty

I don't watch any other Housewives other than the show from the NY cast. They at least look similar to me. The OC and the Beverly Hills wives are so deformed and twice their age. Yuk! I'll wait.

August 24, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  6. Raine

The women seem to enjoy an over the top lifestyle with plenty of money to pay nannies/hcooks/housekeepers etc. The women spend megabucks on clothing/jewelry/shoes/handbags/lucnh & dinner out/vacations/opera-broadway shows & an all around good time. Their children for the most part attend private schools.
    On occasion we see them supporting a charity event...i.e. tax deduction.
    They seem to hate each other as they are constantly bickering and bad mouthed each other. They are supposed to be friends, but their is alot of jealousy between them.
    Bobby spends tons of money to keep Jill happy, when she complained that "the car he bought her wasn't the right one" he actuallly apologized & went out & got her "the car she wanted". It is sickeing to see her constantly be given expensive items that she appreciates seeemingly for the moment only.
    I enjoyed the show in the beginning...I am done with it, won't be viewing it anymore. Can't stand the fiights & greed.

August 24, 2011 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  7. mark in nyc

note to bravo.....the housewives franchise is OVER. no one wants to watch 50ish women run about like tweens in jr high. not entertaining, not appealing and not REAL. over.

August 24, 2011 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
  8. Marie

Those new episodes should not ever see the light of day. Bravo needs to show some leadership and scrap this season of the Beverly Hills shows.

August 24, 2011 at 1:16 am | Report abuse |
  9. REALITY

REALITY! THIS IS THE WORLD YOUUU PEOPLE CREATED BY BEING HATEFUL ENJOY

August 24, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  10. Denise

After that last NYC Reunion Show, I think the NY edition needs to start from scratch with all NEW Housewives of NYC! Their behavior was beyond ridiculous.

In addition, maybe it's time to look at how we are portraying ourselves and viewing ourselves and others – maybe it's time to be come decent human beings again and stop all of this reality nonsense. And for the record, I watch NYC Housewives – every episode, all years.

Let's grow up and boycott reality tv – now!

August 23, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  11. UWS Girlie

Bring back Bethany!

August 23, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Swallow it all

Typical, women complaining. Get back in the kitchen and make the man of your house dinner.

August 23, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  13. michelle

I have watched a few of the diff. house wife shows and it does take my mind off of my hectic day, they deserve their 15 mins. of fame like anyone else does in america....I just wish they would let me do a show like them but if it was mine and my friends it most likey be called project wifes as i do not make what they make i only make 700 a month and yes that is dollars not thousands ...sad but true

August 23, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Name*Jamz

Sonja is a big goldjgger who has forgotten all her friends from Albany. She is 100% bull. She did NOT comw from money but roped John Morgan into marriage and now divorced him.
    She was arrested for DUO in Southampton.
    Total liar about her resume as well.
    Was a bar maid on Albany in 1980 at Charades.
    Poor excuse for "real"!

August 23, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Carman

It's REAL entertainment and frankly the role and real life of a housewife varies... What's real life for one woman can be drastically different for another. Lighten up... If you don't like 'em, don't watch 'em. Drinking wine and watching ROHA makes me laugh at the end of a long day. A much needed one hour break from my #realcareer #reallife, its #realentertainment

August 23, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Chris

Why do people watch these lame shows? Are your lives that boring that you can't find something better to do with your time than sit around watching a bunch of self centered, ugly twits?

August 23, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Boyle

Time to get rid of all of 'em.

August 23, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  18. A

I smell a cast shake-up in NYC.

Keep Ramona, Sonja and Alex. Jettison Kelly, Luann, Jill and Cindy (a.k.a. Psycho, WoMAN, Raging B***h, and Lap Dog).

August 23, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • isha

A must be short for Alex, because you have listed the wrong ladies to be axed.

August 23, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leah

Isha A absolutely picked the right ones to be axed. Can't you see what the vast majority sees? The brunettes are nasty, vile witches and Kelly doesn't even have a brain. They are NOT entertaining in the least and don't even know how to have fun unless making a complete fool out of yourself is considered a good time. Bravo PLEASE ax Jill, Luann, Kelly (Cindy is already gone not that she was there to begin with). Anyone with any decency knows realizes the brunettes are evil and anyone who has a clue knows that 90% of the fans feel this way.

August 23, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Jason

Let'shopethisispermanentlydelayed...

August 23, 2011 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  20. humberto

The floeida judge knew the lawyer made arraingments to serve probation while in jail – that was on TV – what kind of malicious crap are they pulling now ?

August 23, 2011 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  21. FIX IN TX

@humberto ~ this IS NOT A LEGAL BLOG --> IT IS ABOUT THE REAL HOUSEWIVES SHOWS ON BRAVO --> LEARN TO READ

August 23, 2011 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Bob from Hollywood

Look at blond standing at the end. She is so in love with herself ... The poor man who has to live with her ... Can you imagine?

August 23, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • jamie

The blond on the end is actually a fan favorite.

August 23, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • RHW

Sad I know this, but only 2 of them are currently married. The one of the left is divorced.

August 23, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  23. dont you see

cant you all see what humberto is trying to do!
    forcing people to read you views and spread your opinion is too sad !

August 23, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  24. humberto

The prosecutors broke their Oath of Office by being political, thats worst than what the grand jury heard .

August 23, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • livinlife0420TN

Hey Numb nuts.....are you high? wrong article for like the 5th time

August 23, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • humberto

Upon who's motion did Strickland modify his probation order for C anthony and was the defendant notified of the hearing and what was the statution of limitations ?

August 23, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Babak from LA

This bunch give "house wives" a bad name.......

August 23, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  26. humberto

all they did was shake the frenchman down to pay the people illegally leaning on US.

August 23, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Mary

GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

August 23, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  28. humberto

So what do you think of that french clown SKahn and his lawyer publicly stating that if there was any x it was consentual – Isn’t that dissembling to deceive and obstruct justice by members of the bar,, a crime in itself .

First of all, the x could not be consentual, both SKahn and the maid knew she was on company time –
    The NYC prosecutora are not only lying, but are too corrupt & malfeacent to practice law-

August 23, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • P.J.

Um...wrong article.

August 23, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • humberto

No, the article posted by tobin about maid past experiance has no bearing on the dissembling of the lawyers claims of consentual x and proof the prosecutors had that they are falsifying to obstruct justice.

August 23, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • nosycat

Humberto..please find the right article to comment on. It should be obvious to you that no one here is interested in what you are saying. So go play somewhere else.

August 23, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Booo

The premise of these shows was to capitalize on the success of "Desperate Housewives" on ABC. Only one character on that show did housework at the time and that was Bree. While I agree they aren't real housewives – some not even wives period – If I were forced to watch, I'd take them over everyday women. If I need to see someone cook and clean everyday I could just film myself.

August 23, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Just Go Away Biotches

You need to change the name of these shows to "Fake B!tches of _____________". These people are not real housewives, just drama queens trying to get bankrolled for their 15 minutes of fame. Enough!

August 23, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Just Go Away Biotches

They need to change the network name to Real Trash. That's the only thing real about anything on that channel.

August 23, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

You need to change your name to LOSER!!!

August 23, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

You need to change your name to "Fat, Lonely, Childless Cat Lady who wishes men wanted to bang her as much as they do the Real Housewives".

August 24, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Steve

ahhh...poor dick fore and old drunkard, abusive evel...such neanderthals (cavemen for you two, just so the words arent too big for you).

You can go back to your armchair and opened beer now. Dont forget to smack the wifey and pop the rugrats in the head on your way back to the 1950's...tools.

August 24, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • karen

I could not agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I It is an insult to REAL people to call these fame w-– real housewives.
      Bravo needs to come up with a new idea and get rid of these people.

August 24, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  31. starrfire

I'm more of a real housewife than all those women combined!

August 23, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • [lol] (@starrfire)

There's nothing real about any of these pathetic Bravo shows.

August 23, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • thatsforsure

You got that straight! Have I ever seen any of them doing laundry, cleaning a toilet, changing a diaper, making a meal??? That's (unfortunately) what real housewives do. It's not all fun and parties. Such a FAKE show! BRAVO needs to do a REAL housewives series. It might cut the population down a bit though :)

August 23, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

Yeah, but the thing is that no one wants to bang a real housewife. They do, however, want to bang a "Real Housewife". You know, the skinny, hot, non-complaining about having to clean toilets kind.

August 23, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

I'm sure your fat behind it bigger than all thier tight tushes combined.

August 23, 2011 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |