August 22nd, 2011

Highlights from Kim Kardashian's wedding

The full, four-hour special of Kim Kardashian's wedding bonanza won't air until October, but E! is offering the Kardaphiles a sneak peek at some highlights.

In the clip below, you get a glimpse of one of Kardashian's three Vera Wang gowns - she wore one down the aisle, and had two more ivory Wang dresses planned for later. But the bride was far from the only one wearing white on Saturday at the Montecito, California private estate, as the bridesmaids (and the guests) all participated in the wedding's black and white theme.

New husband Kris Humphries also donned white for his trip down the aisle, but according to E!, it was Kim's nephew Mason's walk to the altar as the ringbearer that stole the show.

You can watch the full wedding when "Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event" airs in two parts on E! on October 9 and October 10.

Filed under: Kardashians

1. kids

Great weblog right here! Also your web site rather a lot up fast! What web host are you the use of? Can I get your associate link on your host? I desire my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

October 1, 2012 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  2. PC Tablet Info

I have been browsing on-line more than three hours today, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's beautiful worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web can be much more helpful than ever before.

September 21, 2012 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  3. don't click here

Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness for your put up is simply nice and that i can think you're an expert on this subject. Well along with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with impending post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the gratifying work.

September 19, 2012 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  4. visit my site

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually recognize what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also seek advice from my website =). We may have a hyperlink change agreement among us

September 12, 2012 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  5. meilleure site pour les generique de medicament

I consider, that you are mistaken. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk. http://cdn.bitbucket.org/Rideoutz/test1/downloads/team.html forum farmacie en ligne cachet en pharmacie pour trouble derection medicaments lévitra

July 18, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Amazon Best Selling

I do not even understand how I finished up right here, however I assumed this put up was once good. I don't recognise who you're but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger when you are not already. Cheers!

June 27, 2012 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  7. E Zigaretten Fakten und Tipps

I have been surfing online more than three hours lately, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is lovely value sufficient for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

June 23, 2012 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  8. Palco de Callejon

buenas acabo de enterarme de tu pagina web y la verdad es que me parece estupendo no sabia de mas personas interesadas en estos temas, aqui tienes un nuevo lector que seguira visitandote abitualmente.

May 16, 2012 at 5:16 am | Report abuse |
  9. Terrance

See Kim's racey music video here http://youtu.be/tKy6LgBREA8

August 30, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  10. tryecrot

August 28, 2011 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  11. Art Vandolaye

Maybe in the future the rest of the K girls will mary a couple more NBA players, and they can franchise their own NBA team. Then again, Kim's marriage should be over, just about when they stop showing the 4 hour E! episode OnDemand. -Art

August 23, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  12. cxd

Kris:

You are a whipped Sucker....

August 23, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  13. heidi

I give this "marriage" 6 monthes max...
    What do you think, folks?

August 23, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  14. Rock

The thought of his huge hands mauling that little body is exciting me....it seems wrong but feels right. I hope he isnt afraid of her psoriasis.

August 23, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  15. CREASEY

Let this FAB family be, they are geniuses at making money. like it or not, they make good entertainment, better than most movies. if i had their kind of money, i would have my wedding on MARS. what is wrong with using the money you work for to make yourself happy? cos agree or not, they do work, their job is just more fun and that makes all of you haters jealous.

August 23, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  16. daliareilly

I love the Printapon website. It is so convenient and easy to use. It's coupons are great and there are sooo many. 5 stars all the way.

August 23, 2011 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  17. melissahead

Most brides tend to elaborate on their normal makeup and everyday appearance, so it’s no surprise the usually heavily made-up star was as flawless as a porcelain doll for her big day. http://bit.ly/qx06nZ

August 23, 2011 at 6:45 am | Report abuse |
  18. jen

This excessive waste of money makes me ill. Think how far this money would go to feed starving African children (or even American children for that matter). The Kardashians are a joke and I bet this sham of a marriage won't last but a year. I live in MN, where Kris Humphries is from, and whenever Kim K is in town the local media goes nuts. I honestly don't get it??

August 22, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Real

Just the cost of poppin those dents will send him down the drain.

August 22, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  20. R Kelly

She has a new fashion line launching this fall,

KIMZAHO

August 22, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Deet

Really? Who is this lady and why do we care? Sad to think that news organizations dumb down the news to meet the lowest common denominator...our country must be in real trouble.

August 22, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  22. nicelabelle

10 millions for a wedding, it is a disgrace, when many people around this country can't make ends meet. Reality shows are for the birds, I DON'T WATCH ANY OF THEM.

August 22, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  23. splasher6

so is there a honeymoon tape? I mean thats all she'd famous for

August 22, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Lawman

GUTTER TRASH PEOPLE, GARBAGE SHOW, PHONY SUPERFICIAL LIVES AND SLEAZY DEMEANOR WITH HUGE EGOS........THESE SHAMEFUL MORONS NEED TO CRAWL UNDER THE ROCK FROM WHICH THEY CAME AND THEIR FATHER WAS A SLIMY CROOKED LAWYER WHO PROTECTED OJ SIMPSON FROM JAIL. GOT TO LAUGH AT HOLLYWOOD, THESE REALITY SHOWS ARE PUTRID AND WORTHLESS AND THE KARDASHIANS HAVE I.Q. THE SIZE OF THEIR FAKE BOOBS INCLUDING THE MOM, KIM. BRUCE JENNER ACTS LIKE A SPINELESS SECOND HAND HUBBY WITHOUT BALLS.

August 22, 2011 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  25. South America Fisherman

Super bimbo, airhead, egostistical moron, sleaze, shameless greed, no humanity, false boobs, fake personalities, shallow people, tramp, etc, shady people and sick in the head. I hate these joke trash people just as much as Tommy Lee, Ozzie Ozzborne, Snookie, Charlie Sheen, Gene Simmons, Kimora Lee, Tori Spelling, Octomon, Paris Hilton and other loose nutcases of society with their repulsive bloated egos and far too much money. These people do nothing for society or their fellow human beings and lack class and dignity just as much as super rich people like Carlos Simms, Warren Buffet and millions of other elite slime. I feel sorry for their future kids to see mommy and daddy in a pathetic loser shallow reality show that mimics a twisted carnival side show of freaks of nature. Bruce Jenner used to have class now he is a little puppy dog puppet and at least one of the Kardashians is gone, the sleazy OJ Simpson lawyer who protected a murderer criminal slime dog from jail. Good riddance Mr. Kardashian, your family is a bunch of nit wits and gutter trash losers. I need to throw up, these people are sickening.

August 22, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  26. cathy

$10 million for a wedding – 3 dresses! My son and future daughter in law want to marry .. can't afford it..hard working couple, going to school, have a baby together. Must be tough to be a Kardashian. Have never seen and will never see their show...so "in your face, look at me". Go to work for a living

August 22, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Guest

KIM OH KIM, you should know that once's you go black you can't go back.....it's true. When the wedding is aired the two of you will be divorced.

August 22, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Paul

10 million plus!!! They deserve it! This wasnt a wedding, it was a made for tv show for the sick people who will watch it. Hopefully soon they will suffer like the rest of America has, stupid thing is when she goes bankrupt the news will portray her as a poor woman who suffered so much.

August 22, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Three Dog Mama

And this is news? I've never even heard of her. Is she some sort of "Paris Hilton" type star?

August 22, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Kim

You don’t need to go through all the hoops and spend all this money to have a great wedding. When Jason and I were searching for the perfect location to have our wedding, we had many options. One of those options was the Bois deBoul in Paris. Kim

August 22, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Kim

You don't need to spend all this money to celebrate one of the most special days in your life. My husband, Jason, and I had the most beautiful wedding and didn’t need to spend a million dollars. I always imaged a more traditional wedding in our home town in Bois deBoul. Kim

August 22, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Mark

Is it true that she blew all the groomsmen before say "I does"? Better tell Kris to tie a board to his azz so he doesn't fall in. Kim will be coming out next month with her first feature film called "Kim does every black professional athlete at least once"
    Tiger said he would only make a cameo if Kim died her hair blonde.

August 22, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Brian

Ok, this is just marketing at this point, isn't it? Is there anyone out there who gives a &*^%? I still have no idea who these idiots are.

August 22, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  34. jcruiser

She could have done without the head decor

August 22, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Gay Marriage Now

What a big waste of money. The marriage will probably end in divorce and both will be married to someone else in the near future. Also, no matter how much money they spent it will never compete against the British Royal Family and their weddings. Class is something this reality show Queen and her disfunctional family will never obtain.

August 22, 2011 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Lala

Dang, the headline is about KK and yet, we've got Canucks bashing and insulting America on CNN blogs. WTH, why are you Canadians always on US forums? Don't you have your own "celebrities" to comment on? Jealous cousins, I know.

August 22, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Guest

Unfortunately, our TV is inundated by bad American shows!!! By no fault of our own.. And by the way, our country does not count Entertainment as a big priority so our great comedians – Jim Carrey – Michael J Fox left for your miserable country.... THAT'S WHY!!!

August 22, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Kim K

K.K. has herpes.

August 22, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  38. hogwallop

Big deal! Any one of the Kardasians would pull off an old-fashioned Tijuana donkey act if the money was there. Come to think of it, they probably would anyway.

August 22, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  39. So What

CNN should be fined $1M every time they mention Kimmy, Paris, or Sarah.

August 22, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Todd

Who is Kim Kardahian? And, who really gives a rats a$$ about her wedding??? I know I don't. I suspect that the people who watch this kind of trash don't have lives of their own.

August 22, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  41. madboots

these aren't even attractive wh0res. no talent. what kind of retards watch whatever they are on? I just don't get it

August 22, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  42. ieat

oh please, they made, yes MADE, over 17 millions with the wedding. The dress is free, the ring is discounted, the "exclusive" to the bachelorette, the wedding, the whatever are over 15 millions. This is nothing but a big show for them.

August 22, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Mbane

How many kids in Somalia could have been fed with the money spent on this one day event?

August 22, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Argle Bargle

Only true, blue Americans watch this stuff. You know, patriots. The ones who think that the sun rises and sets on celebrities and NASCAR. Sooooooo important.

August 22, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Deanna

Can't wait until the general public tires of this over exposed family. As a society we have really lowered ourselves by watching this garbage.

August 22, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  46. nitrous

So when's this chump gonna hang himself for exposing his life on "reality" television?

August 22, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  47. V in Chicago

I wish people would quit feeding the egos of these no talent wannabees. This is not news!!! This belongs on TMZ – not CNN. This is part of what is dumbing down our Country. And before anyone says anything, I did not read the article. I saw the lead line on CNN's front page and clicked on only to give this opinion.
    CNN, I am very disappointed.

August 22, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • amg

This article is under the CNN Entertainment- The Marquee blog. Go back to the main CNN page and click on an article that is more relevant to your interests.

August 22, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  48. jujubeans

One of Snookie's ben-wa balls fell out!

August 22, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  49. nitrous

She knows a lot about wang.

August 22, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Ryan

In other news, I had a friend get married this weekend too. Wait....you all don't care? Oh, okay.

August 22, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  51. lastbrothamade

Why is this news? A great man( Jack Layton) died today north of the border (Canada) and I can't find a single story about this on CNN. Instead they're talking about a lady who seen more (ock ends than weekends. Get your act together CNN and show some respect to our friends north of the border. This Kardashian news is garbage much like the family.

August 22, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Guest

It's not news because the average American does not know how to read..... Furthermore, they prefer reality TV to serious political issues... They just like to complain without understanding the causes.... I pity them...

August 22, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Babs

and Reggie Bush is in South Beach, smiling to himself and smelling his finger.

August 22, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  53. El

There are people commenting on how much it cost. Why does anyone one care what it cost. It doesnt effect your world my world or anyone else world except there. In the words or Jay Z what you eat dont make me *****. Dont watch reality TV to give these people time of day. And CNN is turning into TMZ.

August 22, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  54. sandra

We're living in a world of fairy tales. There is so much news that is worthy, this is not. Spending so much money on a wedding in this day and age with all of the suffering all over the world, is offensive to me. If you want to spend it, sure, it's your money, but don't broadcast it to the world. With a vast majority scrambling for jobs, or food, or a place to live, it's nothing more than crass.

August 22, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  55. MichaelT808

Seriously people? Really!? For all of you complaining about "why is this news?!" . . . it is under the "ENTERTAINMENT" section!! Go to the front page if you want the "news" news. Obviously it peeked your interest if you clicked on the story and commented. Again, this is the ENTERTAINMENT section, not 'politics' not 'money' not 'world news' not 'health' etc. . . . get over it and move along......

August 22, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Melissa M

Thank you...

August 22, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Susan - Canada

Yes....it is in the Entertainment Section when you click on it....but first, it shows up on the front page, under "Latest News"....

August 22, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Emily

The Kardashian sisters are the next Gabor sisters (who married everyone in Hollywood). The Kardashian sisters seem to like the athletes, be it any color. Kim’s new husband doesn’t appear to be the sharpest tool in the shed. Let's see how many marriages they rack up collectively!!!

August 22, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • CalgarySandy

Excuse me! What is the remark about "be it any color" supposed to mean? Are you bashing her for dating whites? :)

August 22, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  57. cameo35

.....................Wow !,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,A 3 million dollar wedding, to make a 3 cent marrige..........

August 22, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  58. randi

Her and her whole family should be ashamed of themselves. The money that spent could have fed a whole country. What has happen to our country? 3 dresses and the ring??? HOw self indulgent, especially for a marriage that we all know will last less than 2 years. Why do we gravatate towards selfish people with money. Her and her fat ass sister will never be happy..you cant be when your that shallow and selfish. The eye of a needle...have we all forgotten

August 22, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Pliny

Oh good. More 'poop' joke.

All these 'poop' jokes are sooo funny.

They were funny the first time I heard them when I was 3.

And 50 years later, they are still funny.

It's funny when you repeat the same joke again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

It shows that you are a creative and intelligent and humorous person.

August 22, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  60. BUFFALO

Wait until she starts sprouting her Armenian "mustache" and her ass inflates like an escape raft on an oil rig. In the meantime, let's get the pool going. I say this should last about 2-1/2 months.

August 22, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  61. MadCityBabe

hmmmm, now with her being married, the illusion of pimply faced dudes having her as their girlfriend no longer exists....I wonder if that will play in to her downfall....afterall, the next hottie is just around the corner

August 22, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Olivia

It would be nice to know that some of the profits from the wedding went to Charity.

August 22, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  63. @MAW

The first post was removed already and that comment was made for a stupid troll.He goes by the name who gives a d*mn, he deserved it. It would make sense if you saw the first one. The kid is a moron.

August 22, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  64. WVLady63

SHE WORE WHITE????? The only thing that is more tacky than this is the fact her Mother wore white also!!! MONEY NO TASTE!!!!

August 22, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  65. laura adeli

I think I could have respected them more if they had spent a million on the wedding and sent the other nine to somalia or helped the poor in America. They are beautiful girls true, but hardly newsworthy. May be even if they had pulled some families out of debt and got married by a J.P. , we would have loved them. However, trying to up Britain,s royal wedding , while people are suffering in America just shows bad taste. I am surprised CNN would even report it!!!

August 22, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • To hell with Somalia

You enabling bytches belong in the kitchen doing something productive. SHUT AND GET ME A BEER!!

August 22, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • CalgarySandy

Prince William and Kate did their best to keep costs down. They dispensed with a great deal. They asked people to give to charity instead of buying gifts. As it was an historical and cultural event for all of the Commonwealth countries there were things that had to be done. The history of the British Crown goes back well over a thousand years so it stands to reason that cultural things get attached to weddings.

Kim can never compete with British royalty as they all give their lives to charity even when they work full time. Princess Di was not the first and far from the last royal who had compassion and spent time with the poor and vulnerable. Di was loved for her life not her looks and clothes.

August 22, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judge Dredd

Yeah cause the British royals really worked hard for their fortune. Looking at all the history books of greed, famine, war and crime against humanity they have cause for generations. Don't give me that "they work blah blah" no they don't. They sit in a meeting they do not want a part of and sign few papers, pose for some pictures, wave to the crowd and smile. Oh it's so hard being a British royal. At least this family has done something before they got rich.

August 22, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Hockeydad

I would prefer to be known as a good father and husband than a reality star.

August 22, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Doodee Rustler

Kim K has a very nice turd-cutter. Personally I would like to see some turds being cut to pieces or just seem them falling out onto the floor.

August 22, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  68. NyteShayde

Taking bets on when we can expect the divorce, who's in?

August 22, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Pearl Mattix

A couple of more points.. If her marriage only lasts a year or two, so what. That seems to be the norm these days whether you spend 10 million dollars or 10 dollars on the wedding. So frigging what? Tired old man..you must be dense as well. The network is giving them shows because they are "cash cows" for the network. The network would not be running this if they were not making a mint off of it. The Kardashians are "Reality Royalty." That is REALITY. If you don't like them, don't read about them and comment on them. That is your right..

August 22, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Marin

@chuck – If you want to take take as an insult instead of just stating a fact – entirely up to you.

@mc – don't believe you for a minute.....

August 22, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Pearl Mattix

I am so sick of all of these nasty comments about how much money the Kardashians spend. ALL Rich People are Spending Money. They are not going without because of the economy. They are not abstaining from buying what they want because poor unemployed people cannot pay their bills. The rich have always spent and spent and spent and will continue to spend no matter what is going on in the world. The HAVES will SPEND. You narrow minded jealous hearted people need to get a frigging life and stop living through these celebrities. Millons of people care about the Kardashians which is why they have so much money. If you don't car about them, stop reading about them and commenting on them. You will never see me comment about Lady Gaga, Beyonce or Jennifer Aniston or anyone else that I don't care about. Commenting means you care so shut the Uck up. Please get your own life.

August 22, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • CalgarySandy

Not so long ago the really rich considered it wrong to flaunt your money. Many are and were very far out of the public eye. These people who made their money by working for it simply do not behave like these new "entertainers". The people you cite are actual entertainer even if you do no like them. Lady Gaga is big into charities. Kim is too low class to be accepted by the upper class. She is trash and she looks like it.

August 22, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Valerie

It's a shame that CNN has nothing more important to discuss than a wedding. And who got married? Please. Let's try to get our priorities in order!

August 22, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  73. nathaniel

Holy Sh-t I DONT CARE!!! Hurry up and get divorced

August 22, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  74. The Kid Salami

Who cares about their wedding? America wants to see the wedding NIGHT video!

August 22, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Jc

I still cant figure out how this family became famous. Other than the mom being divorced from OJ's attorney and marrying a 1970's track star...how did they become famous? Did I miss something? Any movies? TV shows (other than the reality show). I don't get how & why they are so famous? I will admit, however, the other daughter Khloe is hysterically honest & blunt.

August 22, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  76. alex

OK I read the story and they will show this in October, so I have to endure the constant commercials and media crap till then, OH GOD THANK YOU FOR BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL AND HAVING A LIFE.

August 22, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Miamix

To the people who complain about how poor the world is and there are no jobs and they spent 10M. You can think of all this in a positive way. Vendors here in america were paid 10M dollars.....the world is poor, the kardashians donate probably tenfold more than 99% of Americans make, and in hard times watching something beautiful is always uplifting. Like what the lavish movies and movistars did during the great depression or during the world wars. I can't wait to see the wedding. I wish them all luck and good for them, they are such a cute family which such funny sharp cute personalities.

August 22, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • CalgarySandy

Something beautiful? Are you serious? She looks like a professional dominatrix. She is mean looking. When did hard-as -nails become beauty?

August 22, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  78. ProperVillain

$10 million wedding = more money than brains. Of course, I think we all knew that anyway. What a garish and vulgar waste of money...

August 22, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  79. monnie

it will not last and there will be a show about it

August 22, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  80. mark patterson

who cares! she's phony, she's ignorant, I give the marriage 1 1/2 years

August 22, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • monnie

1-1/2 years is optimistic; once the excitement of the wedding wears off and possibly a baby, here comes the divorce

August 22, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Lauren

CNN this is NOT f-ing news!! I didn't even read the story. Just clicked it to leave this comment... you suck for "reporting" this BS!

August 22, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

The fact that you clicked on the story gave it ratings on the site. If you see a link that doesn't look interesting, dont click it. ................The more you know!

August 22, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • tired old man

I did not read the story cause just like Sara Palin who cares about a 2 bit bag (can not print what they really are) is doing. never watched the T. V. show about them but why in God's name does the network give them the time of day. why not do a reallity show with people who could really use the money instead of a bunch of hags that could care less about anyone except their rich broad buddies. they never done a thing to earn a dime on thier own just sucked off mommy and daddy. throw that slob Paris Hilton in that group while you are at it. Never could figure out with was better to look at- her or her puppy dog.

August 22, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  82. reddog9500

The bride wore white???? Haa,haa,haa,haa,haaaaaaaaaa!! I can't imagine that there is any orifice of hers that would qualify her as a virgin.

August 22, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Wait, people wait for marriage to lose their virginity??? lol!!! that sux

August 22, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • mark

i agree. nothing is sacred about that woman. No matter what the orifice, there was 'grand opening' on the honeymoon!! HAHAHAHAHA

August 22, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • ummmm

Mark, I'm pretty sure that would be "Grand RE-Opening"! Just sayin!

August 22, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • CAM

I'm sure more than 1/2 the women that get married today shouldn't be wearing white. It means nothing anymore anyway!

August 22, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  83. MsMHS

I don't watch the show; never have; no interest. Who cares if a woman who has done nothing for her country or anybody gets married (for the second time) to another man? I find it very amusing that even CNN has coverage of this non-event.

August 22, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Try01

Marrying a C lister from a D-list team *stretch and yawn*

August 22, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  85. nik green

What exactly is so special about Kim Kardashian that warrants all the media attention? If anyone can provide a sensible answer to this ongoing mystery, then please speak up!

August 22, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe Fresh

Does'nt the fact that you read this article and posted a comment answer your own question??

August 22, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  86. TODAY

Little Mason is the best part of the video

August 22, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Chris

Is it me, or does the groom look like a real life "Bevis"?

August 22, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  88. juiceefriut

You know what..WHO CARES!!!!!! The world is in turmoil. People are starving to death. Soldiers are dying. A 20 million dollar wedding is debauchery. People do not want to face the reality of the REAL world. Foreclosure, financial markets in an upheaval, crime. Ordinary, working people, are struggling and fighting for survival. These clowns could have donated 10 million help those trying to survive. WHATEVER!!!

August 22, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

10 million wouldnt even make a dent. Besides the parents worked for that money so they can spend it how ever they want. If you want to make more money, go out and make it. But don't bi#ch if you dont have the drive to do it in the first place.

August 22, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barbara

Yeah, they could have donated the $10 million to "help those trying to survive", and those people trying to survive would suck it up and be in the same situation afterward. Only those who get up off their rear, instead of holding a hand out, will prosper.

August 22, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Ele'

who IS this person and why does CNN continually give her headlines?

August 22, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  90. girlonadolphin

this will be a bad joke that repeats itself many times over.

August 22, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Steve

9 months to 2 years....max

August 22, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  92. keith

this girl is dumb as a box of rocks....he only wants her to brag to his pals that he banged a rich girl

August 22, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • MadCityBabe

let's just say she has smart handlers and a crack legal team doing all the true work.

August 22, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  93. leslie

They aren't showing the special until October... do you think they had to sign a contract that said they'll stay together at least until it airs?

August 22, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Michele R.

It's all been said above. Takeaway point- don't buy into the insanity of these "reality" stars by watching the shows, buying the books, etc and perhaps we can encourage real talent again not to mention acknowledging the more serious issues in our world and those working for positive change.

August 22, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  95. BG

I’m sorry, but I don’t get it.

Who is Kim Kardashian?

What are her accomplishments or contributions to society?

When did matters like this become so important?

Why is the so important and news-worthy?

August 22, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • GrumpyOldLady

This is my take. She is extremely beautiful and beautiful women are interesting to just watch even if doing nothing significant. Second, she has a business wise mother. Third, sisters that are also beautiful. Mom wisely (or greedily) trumps up everything her girls do and turns it into a money making venture. There is money coming in from all angles with this wedding. It, and their family, has become a source of high income and living large causing some to wish they knew them or could be like them, hence the following they have.

August 22, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Heidi

Who really cares about these spoiled, rich brats. With the hunger in Somalia this article would have been much more newsworthy had they used their millions to assist those in need and actually make a difference in the world.

August 22, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Heidi, lets see, a 10M dollar wedding or help out Somalia? I 'll stick with the 10m dollar wedding.... Less chances of dying at my 10m dollar wedding.

August 22, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Char

All the K Hate and ugly comments is fascinating to me. You must have read the story and followed the news and info to feel to passionate about it. It is very simple – don't watch if you don't like them. Why be so hateful and ugly. Their relevance is irrelevant – clearly there is a market for them. Don't be part of that market if you hate them and must be so nasty. I admire their hustle and applaud them for doing THEM.

August 22, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Pliny

All these 'poop' jokes are sooo funny.

They were funny the first time I heard them when I was 3.

And 50 years later, they are still funny.

It shows that you are a creative and intelligent and humorous person.

August 22, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Melissa M

Funny... again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

August 22, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  99. John

How is her wedding relevant to all that is going on these days?? Why do they have to rub in their given fortune to the world and I'm curious to know, do people reeeeallllyy like them or just watch to mock ... I know I know, it's entertainment. It's rubber necking, It's gossip, it's (not) reality TV... bla bla. I just don't get their relevance to true entertainment or escapism.

August 22, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • prettypiper

It's both

August 22, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Susan - Canada

I'm with you on this one....who watches this show? Obviously, someone is, because if they didn't have the ratings, they still wouldn't be on the air...You must hand it to Kris Jenner (mother), who is also their manager, she sure does know how to market and promote that family.

August 22, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  100. TL

At a time when most Americans are having to downsize their lifestyles including my own, can't even make ends meet for their basics, just goes to show how out of touch in reality these people are. This just shows poor taste on their parts, the amount of money they spend on a wedding, when in a couple years or so, she may end up being divorced. What a waste of money and talent, and shame on this site and reporters for reporting this. This really is not news, but shows that the author of this article is really the only one who wants to keep this celeb's image out there. Bad timing to report on things like this. Please report some real news, not this stuff, this stuff is old news. Have a great day.

August 22, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Nice. I just typed a response not seeing this. Well said :)

August 22, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • @TL

Exactly correct! Well said!

August 22, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Hey man. no one is holding you back. Go out and get your take. If you have the drive to make a difference in your life, you will do it. If not, keep blaming everyone else for your misfortunes and how much you have to "cut back" on things. Maybe we can read about you on here someday with all of your success. i'm sure you wouldnt be complaining then.

August 22, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • prettypiper

Did I miss something??? The world is definitely changing globally: wars, hatred, famine..But, when you post comments for being a victim of your own unhappiness. It's like saying, since i'm suffering, you have no right to be happy. Take your pity-party and share it with like minded people and I gtd you will be in the same situation. I'm a happy
      person and yes, there are many issues that concern me, but why would I judge another persons happiness? Be a part of a solution than problem. We have more people commenting on what's wrong, but no one seems to have the answer to solving, so I suggest you dump your issues with the world in the area of concern, and challenge yourself by asking what can I influence that will make this world better?

August 22, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • CalgarySandy

Well said. Why anyone can stomach someone who flushes that much money down the toilet when there are children hungry in the US much less the world.

@Chris You are a fool.

August 22, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Oklahoma Mom

I have no clue who these people are. What is the big deal about them? Must not have been as big as the "Royal Wedding" because I knew nothing about it!!!

August 22, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Misa

They are reality TV stars. Think Paris Hilton, but even tackier and more attention starved. And since they are attention w*ores, Kim had to try and outdo the royal wedding with 3 gowns and having a 4 hour tv special about it.

August 22, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  102. TJ

This wedding will premier on E' in Oct and the marriage will be over by then.

August 22, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Tai

good for her. People always have something nasty to say, but she took a situation that could have destroyed her and turned it into gold. Good luck in your marriage and future endeavors.

August 22, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  104. Ilys

Let me throw up a little bit

August 22, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  105. RobCM

Who really cares!?

August 22, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  106. themoi

They may have said "I do" but I don't care to hear anything more about this overdone trailer trash. I give this "marriage" 2 years–tops.

August 22, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  107. jane hamilton

who gives a crap! with all the poverty in the world and to see this crap...

August 22, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Olivia

Right on Jane!

August 22, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • GoldenGate

Jane – all the money spent is helping someone earn a living from the baker to the caterer to the florist to jeweler down to the person sweeping up after its over. I think the rich should pay more taxes, but I don't mind if they spend their money – it is theirs after all. If you are spending ANYTHING, you can pretty much bet there is someone worse off than you somewhere. That doesn't mean you have to give it to them instead.

August 22, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Jeremy

really glad this is on the front page instead of anything about a major Canadian politician dying today. Because clearly, this is news.

August 22, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
    • mmkay

The Kardashians > America's Hat. Duh!

August 22, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
    • john longdong

Who cares about Canadian politicians? We dont.

August 22, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • just me

Its amazing that it didn't even make it to the home page at all...

August 22, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • hawetr

good point

August 22, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • EH?

Karadashian wasn't CNN's top news of the day, nor was it about any Canadian big wig dying. It is now 2:30pm where I live and I see Karadiashian all over CNN (if you click on it), but nothing about some Canadian dying. But we are American's and what is going on over here(like Libya, and their goons, our ecomony etc ) is far more important than someone dying over there!

August 22, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • CalgarySandy

When the Saudi's run low on oil you will realize that you have been living on Canadian oil for years. We have the second largest reserves in the world, behind Saudi Arabia. Maybe more and there are many who believe they are lying about what they have in reserve. You may care then. Oh, and Canada has a stable economy that is honored around the world. Oh, and Canada hardly felt the global Recession caused by your bad mortgages and greedy businessmen. Some countries are known as destroyers of peace, like the US. Some are known for building peace and consensus. Like Canada. Your country is dying from internal strife and external wars. You are sneered at for your ignorance of the world and your constant invasion of small companies. You usually lose those wars against small countries. You might consider building bridges with a willingness to work with other world powers if you want to regain some respect before you debt takes you right down. A debt made by constantly making war on others.

August 22, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • CalgarySandy

Small countries not companies. Self editing does not produce perfect results.

August 22, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • katie123

Huh, dude, this was in the entertainment section, not the front page. But you still were able to find it and comment on the story.

August 22, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • CAM

CalgarySandy.......fantastic!!!!!

August 22, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judge Dredd

@CalgarySandy,
      Your Canadian people rely more on the US than you think. Why is that over 90% of Canada's populate live close the US border? Why is it that there are more NHL team in the US than Canada? Why is it that I always meet Canadians coming across the US border to shop? Why is it that the US is much more targeted than Canada? Oh that's right jealousy. You might remember from History books that the US did not intend on becoming a superpower. WWII was going on for over a year before we got involved and we were attacked. So we had to pick up the pieces and destroy the aggressor. Of course your economy is good you have under 40 million people, the US has over 300 million. Having over 300 million people to take care of is a lot tougher than under 40 million. It's even tougher when you have Blacks, illegal Mexicans ex convicts, and welfare queens as part of the population. The point here is Canada depends on the US much more than you think. If we fall, you fall too. No one visits the awesome Canadian beaches in the summer......yeah I love Lake Erie in the summer, it has nothing on South Beach or So Cal.

August 22, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • sigmundfreud

@john longdong

Your username shows where you keep your brains. Any Canadian politician can give any US politician lessons in brains, good manners, and above all CLASS.

August 22, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • sigmundfreud

@Judge Dredd

You must really love showing your ignorance in public. Since the US can't live within its energy means, stop driving your car – Canada is the biggest supplier of oil to the US. Turn off your air conditioner – vast amounts of electrical power go to the US from Canada. And the list goes on.

At least some US politicians have a few brains in their head. When some American far right Fox type bubble brain suggested that Canadians were not welcome in US tourist areas, Jeb Bush came to Canada to say how much Florida loves Canadians – and billions of Canadian dollars (now worth more than the US variety).

And if you weren't so ignorant, you would know why 90% of Canadians live so close to the US. It's not for love of you, Judge Dredd – it's called "geography". Learn some, one day, so that you can tell the difference between, say, England and Ecuador.

And with regard to World War II, you have a point. Canada entered WWII because others were in danger. You entered WWII only after you were attacked. And before Pearl Harbour, many thousands of young Americans came to Canada to join Canada's armed forces in the fight against Hitler. The US isolationist right – including your grandfather, most likely – threatened those brave young Americans with criminal prosecution and loss of citizenship for their courage.

Grow up and learn something, Judge Dredd. Stop staring into your mirror.

August 22, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • MF from Canada

Jeremy,

I understand you completely but come on... Seriously, Americans only care about Americans and that is their problem when it comes to foreign policy.. How can you take seriously a country that hires actors as their heads of state or as governor. They don't get the world like Canadians do and never will until it's too late!

August 22, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Jimmy Stick

Was ChewBacca the Best Man?

August 22, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
    • KimKwatcher

Yeah! Right on!! Just what I was thinking!! Could have gotten ANY SINGLE GUY she wanted over 6' and she chose THIS guy??!! I know she's shy, but think she's really taking her good looks for granted!!

August 22, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kimbo will be Kim -Blow tonight....

Hope she spreads her legs to the heavens tonight! Let the circle jerk begin!!!!!

August 22, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  110. LEE

That was a ten million dollar wedding, of course it was beautiful. Will the marriage last a year?

August 22, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Guest

I'll give it 6 months!

August 22, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • CalgarySandy

It will last as long as the ratings are up. When those drop, as they inevitably will, the marriage will end and the divorce begin. That will be the next act as they both sling muck at each other to the sleazy press.

August 22, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Chucklehead

If you ever wondered why the quality of entertainment was on the decline, here's your answer.

August 22, 2011 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
    • sally s

Stop complaining about Ks and act. Don’t watch the show. Don’t buy their products. E-mail the shopping channels that hawk their merchandise -let them know you’ll be boycotting not only K. products but the channel too. That kept Fonda from hawking her book on Q. Same with the manufacturers of products they endorse like Poise. Notice how often the name of the resort appeared on last night’s show – the flag, the name, banners, etc. They probably got that vacation for free. E-mail that company and let them know how you feel. The backlash is starting -some major news outlets already cutting coverage due to hundreds of negative comments posted.

August 22, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
    • mc

Just like a really bad car accident... it is hard not to take a look.

August 22, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marin

It must sux to be so weak-willed that you can't control yourself from becoming involved in a TV show you try to pretend is so beneath you... either that or just a hypocrite.....

August 22, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chucklehead

@Marin....that's the best insult you can come up with? Seriously, that was lame.

August 22, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Manolosculo

I want to know if she lifted her dress and showed the audience her poohnonny at the reception.

August 22, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • mc

Just for the record Marin, I have seen probably a total of 5-10 minutes of this show ever. It is below me. If you watch this show, I guarantee that you could not tell me the two countries that border America or name two of the Great Lakes. Don't cheat now...

August 22, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • charmedaz

AT MC: LOL YEA RIGHT..the show is beneath you but you sitting here on marquee blog..puhhhhh leazeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll good one

August 22, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Looks like Robin Meade is packing on the pounds!! WOW!

DId Robin Meade pack on the pounds or what!???? She looks like a porket!!!! Glad she smokes (imagine her dragon breath!!) because she is gonna need all the help she can get to keep that flesh from busting through her shorts!!!!

August 22, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • peterj

I'm sure the honeymoon night video will accidently get leaked out soon. Somehow her Mom will find a way to get a cameo in it.

August 22, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Christine Falk

I did not read this article. Is this news worthy? Kardashian wedding vs US involvment overseas? Seems Kardashians are preferred. Wake up people and pick up a book. CNN report real news.

August 22, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • JD

3 wedding gowns. And to think some girls can't even afford 1 nice dress.

August 22, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Aesop

Would any of you know how many mandingos have rear-ended her before?

August 22, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • RC

Please stop reporting about the K Klan. Media really should wake up and realize they need to focus on news that impact our lives. These witches of Babylon seem to be casting spells over the public. The public interest on these no-having talent, baby-talking women is just alarming. God Bless the citizens of the world and I hope people begin seeking alternative news media outlets to get the whole truth about what CNN is obviously NOT willing to report. !!!!!!!!!VOTE RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!

August 22, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Disgusted by Trashdashians

Your response sums it ALL up. I just do NOT get this whole thing. These people are just plain trash.

August 22, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carrie T.

The five Great Lakes: Huron, Superior, Erie, Michigan, Ontario. The five bones of the inner ear: Malleus, Incus, Stapes...better known as Hammer, Anvil, Stirrup. And I love the Kardashians and wish them all the happiness in the world...even though they are WAY over the top. But after I work all day programming computers and doing IT audit work, I LIKE to come home to meaningless TV.

August 22, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • sally

WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THIS??? COME ON A BUNCH OF REALITY STARS GONE WILD? IF THIS IS WHAT YOU CONSIDER IMPORTANT--GET A LIFE..............

August 22, 2011 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kimmy's Circle Jerk begins tonight!

Let the jerking begin! Kimmy delivering the jerks! Go Kimmy!

August 22, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  112. jujubeans

How convenient!

August 22, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  113. MAW

I must say your stupid comment wasn't even funny. You're low class and probably still have an outhouse, as you can't afford a trailer with plumbing.

August 22, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  114. elm

Maw,

You think thats bad? The flower girl was followed by a trail of buttSquirt she left for Kim and hubby to walk in.

August 22, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  115. randi

that is really sad you are that simple

August 22, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |