While you were working...
August 19th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• The cast for "Magic Mike" keeps, um, beefing up. Yesterday there was a report that Joe Manganiello will play a stripper named "Big Dick Richie" in the Steven Soderbergh-directed flick "Magic Mike," and now comes a report that William Levy - aka, the hottie who had to clarify that he didn't cause the Marc Anthony/J.Lo split - is also in the movie. If you don't recall, "Magic Mike" already stars Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Matthew McConaughey and Matt Bomer. Plus, it just may have full frontal. Happy Friday! [EW, Just Jared, E!]
  • Some U.K. outlets are reporting that Kanye West is recording a new version of Amy Winehouse's "Back to Black" in tribute to the late singer. Personally, we would've preferred that he tackle "Valerie," but you know, to each rap superstar his own. [NME]
  • Lady Gaga has announced - via a banner being held by her fans - that she's going to open the MTV Video Music Awards. The performance - pause for dramatic effect -  "means the world" to her. [Billboard]
  • Can you imagine "All My Children" without Susan Lucci? Neither can production company Prospect Park, which made a deal to bring the soap to the Web after it's booted from TV in September, may feel the same way. The network has reportedly made an offer for Lucci to stay with the show. [Deadline]
  • Reason No. 89 it's probably pretty cool to be a Jolie-Pitt baby: You'd get to kick it in a 16th century mansion in Scotland. After taking a chartered train just for you, your entourage and your cricket snacks, of course. [People]
  • Josh Groban is tuning up for "The Office." The singer is set to play Andy's [Ed Helms] younger brother on an episode this fall. [Zap2It]

Filed under: While you were working

1. tryecrot

August 27, 2011 at 4:17 am | Report abuse |
  2. Beautiful Vixen

Correction..*break from class*

August 22, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Beautiful Vixen

Your comment to me was stupid. I have classes at 6:00 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. (w/break) and starting next month it's changing to 6:00 p.m. – 10:15 and fridays off. I type mostly from my phone, as I am doing now, while watching tv because I just not too long got home. I don't know why you came on here and feel that you have to judge me. Anyway, you need to mind your own business because I was addressing Get A Room, not you. As for my two comments to him, one I thought didn't go through, as the nasty comment that I had sent you when I was on my brake from class. I'm glad it didn't go through because it wasn't nice what I said..see, sometimes I don't think before I speak and I'm not nice and a lot of times I send people the wrong massege. I wasn't nasty with anyone on here. *sigh* whatever. It's always a witch hunt and a d@mn if you do or d@mn if you don't situation.

August 22, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Beautiful Vixen

@Get A Room: Who are you talking to? I'm on a phone so I can't see who you are making your comment to. What wrong with med school? At least I'm doing something with my life, unlike you. I come on here just like anyone else and b/s. I don't need to come on here to make friends, but they (the bloggers) happen to be nice people. You should give them a chance. You are such a hateful person. If you have nothing nice to say, why say anything. Well whatever. Be that way.

August 22, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Beautiful Vixen (Truth Hurts)

I was reading your response to "Get a room" and to be honest... because I'm done with work (5:44 PM here) but was bored I counted how many times you commented versus how many times this "Get a room" commented and well... you definitely won that battle. If you truly have the life you want us to believe that you have, why is it always necessary to be commenting on this blog? As with most Americans these days, I can see you're "hard at work" because if you really think about it, none of you are doing anything worthwhile.

Why does a troll trigger so much anger in response??? Is it because that troll hit a nerve and/or is it because he/she is speaking the complete truth? Think about how you respond to a troll before you do so... doing it "for fun" is a failed attempt to dispel the truth that you really have nothing better to do than to bicker with kids as if you were one yourself.

I'd love to sit and chat but I have a life... feel free to comment 5 times in response.

August 22, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Beautiful Vixen

@Get a Room: At least we are doing something with our lives.

August 22, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Get a room

I personally would like to see charlie whack's entourage increase in number (@ who gives a d*mn, you're right it could be the same person). Want to know why? I'd like to see how much time he wastes with all those @ shoutouts... must be pretty cool to have e-friends to replace the ones you could be making in real life, right?

I don't blame you though, you're in med school you said? I assume that stinks quite a bit... I can see why you're trying to make friends here. You don't have much time to... oh wait... but you're here.

August 22, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Confused

Huh ?

August 22, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  8. :)

@who gives a d*mn, have a nice day and stop being mean. I don't think you are like that all the time because a few times you had something nice to say to me.

August 22, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Who gives a d*mn

Toilet paper sure is expensive, so to save money I just use my hand and lick it clean.

August 22, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Who gives a d*mn

Stupid,why are you trolling under an actors name?I know...he can get more d**k than you.

August 22, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Rebecca @ Sunnybrook Farm

My, my, my! Such language! You filthy, vulgar people all need your mouths washed out with soap. Behave!

August 22, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Channing Tatum

In my spare time I like to work glory holes.

August 22, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  13. @who give a d@mn

My bad ..I was actually helping the other person troll on u .. i just forgot to put @ be4 the name

August 22, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Who gives a d*mn

Hey pr**k before you ask,...do you want fries with that.LOL beat your mom locked you in the attic with lots of books when you were a kid,especially when her Johns' came over.Some times she'd let some of visit you "It was the best of times it was the worst of times".

August 22, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  15. Channing Tatum

Yes I know that You spell d*mn different. Hate to break up this party I have work to do Do you 2 do that ?

August 22, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  16. who gives a d@mn

Oh by the way..i helping the other person troll on u.

August 22, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  17. who gives a d@mn

Do u need to take your high blood pressure tablet? U get worked up for sh!t. oh yea...isnt that where u r now, in the poo shoot?

August 22, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  18. Channing Tatum

YES YES ! Now you are talking Bring it baby bring it ! There might be hope for you after all who gives a d*mn.

August 22, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  19. Channing Tatum

I will make a man out of you by allowing you to penetrate my hot brown-eye and plunder my manHole until tobacco juice is spewing down our legs.

August 22, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  20. Channing Tatum

I didn't make those last 2 posts, who gives a d*mn did. I will however meet you outside and make a man out of who gives a d*mn. Daddy might get jealous. Must be where you get jealousy from.

August 22, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  21. Channing Tatum

I like to go behind strip mall dumpsters with men and smell their hairy manButts. Sometimes I kiss their brown-eye.

August 22, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  22. Channing Tatum

If you will shut up I will suck on your weiner until you spackle the back of my throat.

August 22, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  23. Channing Tatum

Not a sob and my dad never touched me like your daddy does. By reading your continuous postings, I am 1OO percent sure you are the one that needs help. S u c k s to be you. Pathetic simply pathetic. Go outside and get some fresh air small one

August 22, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  24. Who gives a d*mn

You perverted s o b.You're probably the one who got d#*#ed in the a** when you were a kid,that's why you brought it up.You need the help.

August 22, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  25. Car Buff

ROTFLMAO @ Channing Tatum !

August 22, 2011 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  26. Channing Tatum

Why do you tell your dad to hush ? Don't like him to speak while you do your pushups together ? What is that ? I understand. Not talking to daddy, you say, you have stutter problem. Okay, that's acceptable.

August 22, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  27. Who gives a d*mn

Dadadadada shut up.

August 22, 2011 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  28. Channing Tatum

Come out of your mommies house and play with us don't give a d*mn. I don't like you but my friends will like to help you lose that weight with some a** push ups.

August 22, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  29. lol

You don't have to-how old are you ? You don't like them-you don't lknow them. Kiss yours-sure, I'll start now. It will be an all day stop to kiss that big thing.You get off this MF and go outside and play. Maybe you'll lose some weight. Give mommie some space. Good night to the ppl you hate. I'm a third shifter so this is night for me. See you around A. H.

August 22, 2011 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
  30. Who gives a d*mn

@lol you A.hole Who gives a rats a$$ am I are not the same person you just can't understand that they're some that don't like you.Who cares about hippie named women with a male net friend with a pimpish name?I don't like them and I don't have to stop commenting,so if you don't like it then you get off this MF better yet kiss my a**.

August 22, 2011 at 5:20 am | Report abuse |
  31. lol

@who gives and ratts it is clear you are same person. Psycho or split personality? You clearly are jealous of these ppl for some reason, clearly. You better learn how to treat women or when you grow up and move out of mommies house your going to be lonely. Dale said it best so take advantage of your free counseling.if you get your @$$ kicked, it will be your own fault. Lol a women will be the one to kick it to !

August 22, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  32. FIX IN TX

@MoonDancer ~ sad to report the San Diego Chargers bet the Dallas Cowboys 20 -7. Hopefully your Lions are doing better. The new practice rules this year succ!

August 22, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  33. FIX IN TX

@Charlie ~ Knew this game would go down the drain ~ it happens everytime they practice w/ the opposing team Dallas loses their shirts! McGee ran away like a little girl at 4th & goal! Get cooled down, have a mojito or 2 & 1 for me (I am not allowed to drink medically – bummer for me:( Get a good nights rest after giving gpa a hug for me then have a great Monday! I am off to bed. Night everybody ~ nice & trolls!

August 22, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  34. @Who gives a Rat's A$$ -N- Who gives a d@mn

Nobody is coming on here saying they rule the blog. I don't understand why you guys are so angry about this.

August 21, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  35. FIX IN TX

@ MoonDancer – such a sad game for you to start cheering for the Cowboys!!! @ Charlie ~ Hopefully the game wasn't too much of drag to work ~ it was a disappointment to watch esp. in the 4th w/ McGee!!! Everybody have a good Monday @Peace @Mario @Happy Cow mooooooo @starrfire @BV @alecia @ anyone else I forgot! Night!

August 21, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  36. charlie crack

Only break I get after gettin' all the snooty rich folks settled after halftime. Been here since 2:30pm. Tired! Took jacket and tie off to TRY and get some air. Whew! Cowboys can't keep droppin' routine passes.....challenges been holdin' up game. Only in pre-season does the opposing coach ask the sideline reporter if he should challenge. Come on! I'm gona finish my water and get back at it (at least i'm paid for break). This guy in a san diego shirt right here smokin' cig is gettin' heckled and just plain chastised! Well the Boys better step up game. Period. Back to the "VIP's" (puhleeease).......@prezpeace,@BV,@FIX,@alecia(tell em') Sooo loud my ears ringin'.....yall be safe, be good.... My next break is drive home after midnight probably... talk to yall later....have good eve....

August 21, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Who gives a d*mn

@alecia go get f***ed you idiot.

August 21, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Josie

Your an idiot, nobody's done anything to you and its obvious that your jealous or you wouldnt be spewing garbage about people you don't know. If you don't like it, ignore it you little punkbltch.

August 21, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • MoonDancer

Good evening everybody! To my texas budddies: I had every intention of watching the cowboys game, but I got home too late! I'm guessing that they didn't do to good by your comments? I'm actually watching the llions game right now. I fell asleep & missed the whole second half. They re-ran it today so I recorded it. Basically, the first quarter has the starters, so I saw the best part already. Remember it's prseason, the best is yet to come. Went for a great ride today. Rode over 100 miles! Hope everybody had a great weekend! Wishing you all a great week!

August 21, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  38. alecia

Hey everybody! Glad y'all had a good weekend but I have to say I'm a little disappointed in all of you who were rained on. QUIT BEING SO GREEDY! Charlie and I are dying here! @who gives a damn you act like someone is forcing you to read this chatter. If you don't like it so much why do you keep coming back? Later guys!

August 21, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  39. charlie cr@p

nobody here but us losers. be good!

August 21, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Who Gives a Rat's A$$

Don't let the regulars rile you man. There's a crew who think they run this blog, and they're all so full of themselves it's pathetic. I sure don't give a d@mn.

August 21, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Who gives a d*mn

First to be jealous there has to be something or someone to be jealous of,I haven't seen either in here.Second 'momma'if you were a real 'dime' you could keep your dollas in your purse so you STFU.

August 21, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  42. FIX IN TX

Nice meeting you Dale! Look forward to seeing you around. Have a good night!

August 21, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Oh Lord

Did some1 say Chip and Dale ? I have a whole lotta dollas for those g-strings of theirs ! Mr who gives sounds a whole lotta jealous 2. Would it be so nice to be a real man mr who gives. Come on little boy. Talk smack to this momma.

August 21, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Who gives a d*mn

@Dale,your'friend' Chip is probably up for another round.So twist your little hairy a** back into the woods.

August 21, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Mr. Ed

:( U should have drowned him..lol

August 21, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Beautiful Vixen

@Peace: Yeah all is well in lovers land for now. Can't really complain. I did however, wanted to drown him in the pool yesterday for a quick minute for splashing around like a fr!cken seal. As long as he doesn't try to tame me and he gives me my space, we are cool. @Fix in Tx: I will get back to you later on your question. Running out for a bit. Hi, Mr. Ed.

August 21, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Peace

Hey Mr. Ed, About BV, I can't speak for her, but, she never complains about her bf. IDK if that's gonna hap...? Also, about that cow. You said "he" didn't like it, ummmm, I hope you didn't drink "that" milk! LOL (& ewwwww!) Catch all of ya tomorrow!

August 21, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  48. MoonDancer

Good afternoon everybody! Mario-how ya feeling today? Hang in there! Dale-lots of really great people here. Looking forward to chatting. Charlie's working hard- go cowboys! Mr ed, alecia, bv, fix in tx, starrfire, fernace, mario, charlie, and peace ( if I forgot ya, I apoligize) have a great Sunday. Happy cow good grazin' to ya mooo mooo! Headed out for a ride. Nice day for it! Have a good day everybody! Later!

August 21, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  49. FIX IN TX

@Peace I haven't found any sp shuttle pieces myself, but the drought down here has caused lake levels to drop so pieces are being found in east TX. @charlie GO COWBOYS! @Mario take it easy and have one for me. Yall be safe cool & good.

August 21, 2011 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  50. Dale

@who gives a d*mn-I think its safe to assume that you have no life. Talking smack to women, what the he!l is wrong with you? Your lucky I can't reach through my computer and make you wish you gave a sh!t. STFU and grow a pair. As to the rest of you-very nice to have made so many friends, I think ppl, worldwide, could take lessons from you. As you all tell each other, I'll say too, have a good weekend. I'm out. VROOM VROOM, screech!

August 21, 2011 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  51. Who gives a d*mn

@Peace and @Charlie Crack write a d*mned book.

August 21, 2011 at 2:07 am | Report abuse |
  52. itsamemario

@everyone hello all i am waayyy feeling like arthur(dudley moore version) as of late..ive got two days off so im pretty happy bout that..

August 21, 2011 at 1:54 am | Report abuse |
  53. charlie crack

Yall are killin' me with the storms though lol.....

August 21, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  54. charlie crack

Hey @moondancer- I know you ladies aren't afraid....would never think that.....just hate badmouthin' ladies.... I try and be a nice guy...sometimes I get ticked at that though....@prezpeace- isn't that great @BV made an A on test??? I think she deserves some "hip hip hoorays".....good eve all....enjoy yourselves.....be good....

August 21, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  55. charlie crack

@prezpeace- storms? We are jealous here in desert TX! Yeah, suit is too much, I wait til last minute to put jacket on and when able roll the ole sleeves up and leave it off (usually when not with vip's dealin' with their cr@p at mis game) sometimes all game long but we are there up to 4-5hrs after (crowd disperse and clean up, pick up ALL tables and chairs blaaaah!) you're the best prez hope you are havin' fun w/e. (what's funny is the beginning of post...."wher do I start....) lol like grammy thank yous after win.....give @prez peace a trophy d@mnit! Lmao.....@mr.ed- workin' sunday does suck, I have no choice though with class during week.....and also, you better send that rain this way!(if not i'm eatin' your milk and bbq lol).....must be nice to relax and hear rain....be easy yall and enjoy rest of w/e and live it up.....be safe, be good....

August 21, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  56. MoonDancer

Good evening everyone! Charlie-thanks for sticking up for me. Not a big deal. I'm not intimidated by too many people. Have a great day tomorrow- go dallas! Peace-glad I checked the weather map before heading out. I don't think we got as much of the storm out here as you did. And to everyone who is still up reading this thing, hope you have a great Sunday!

August 21, 2011 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  57. Mr. Ed

girl* Where is Ms. Fern anyway?

August 20, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Mr. Ed

Hello peace, it was good. Getting a lot of rain here in NYC here lately. My gril vixen won't even give me the time of day. Wonder why that is? lol. Charlie Crack, working on sunday..that must suck. Have a good one bro.

August 20, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Peace

Hey everyone! Dang, where do I start? Fix, Thanks for that info, let me know if ya hear more. Really still finding shuttle pieces? Have you found any? I feel bad for the heat you & Charlie have been going thru.Alecia, too, I think. As for your hubby, whew, that's a lot of hours! Mario, Give a toast to us.(Then take 2 tylenol & fill us in Monday! Lol)Drive by, WOO HOO, sounds fun! HaHa! BV, Good job!! Hope your w/e is good, too! Mr. Ed, How was your bbq & milk?(Beer for dessert, I hope!) LOL Anna, Welcome to the club! MoonDancer, Quite the storm that blew thru, I was watching the radar & knew you weren't going anywhere! We got a lot of rain, too. (Sorry to our TX buds) Charlie, Try to stay cool at work, that suit has got to be HOT! Hmmmm, you could take that a couple diff ways! LOL! Happy cow & the rest of our missing members, Enjoy what's left of w/e! Good pm all. You too, Who gives a d*mn! (Even if you don't talk nice to my sis. Why is that?) *shrugging shoulders* Night all.

August 20, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  60. charlie crack

Tippin' my 3rd mojito to ya'.I have to say.... @should give a d*mn. Imma feed ya'.... I wish @moondancer would get out her harley and do a burnout on your chest til' tire pops....chump....then we ride you off a cliff.... I hate people that badmouth women....

August 20, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  61. charlie crack

@happy cow- I see you too....moooooo....be good

August 20, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  62. charlie crack

Hey all! @BV- I told you that you would ace it! I'm so proud, that CPR will get whooped too! @prezpeace- enjoy time with your husband, it's a blessing to have others. @moondancer-hope you enjoyed your ride, fun times. @FIX- so frickin' hot here...geez! Thanks for the kind words. Go Cowboys! (and Lions) @Anna- good to have new peeps with us. You're good people.@itsamemario-glad you're better, now do it again! Ha haaa. @mr.ed-hope you're well sir! Hey to the rest @alecia, @starrfire, @freestyle fernace. Yall be good (stay cool to those in TX (my word, kinda impossible). Everyone enjoy rest of w/e. I'm just off work and gota hit again manana. Enjoy your evening with your fam etc.....yall be safe, be good....

August 20, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  63. MoonDancer

Who gives a ..... sorry to disappoint. Weather changed. Didn't go. There's always tomorrow! Thanks for the good thoughts, though! You have a very special eve!

August 20, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Who gives a d*mn

@MoonPieEater, hope you rode your bike off into that big mfing b**ch.

August 20, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Get a room fan

Looking for my master get a room. has any1 seen him?

August 20, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  66. itsamemario

wow..never had a two day hang over until now. my head is better but im still feeling it. and we*re doing it again tmmrw too!

August 20, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Mr. Ed

Yes i got milk from the cow. he wasn't 2 happy lol. the milk would have been great w ur brownies. @vixen so i would like to take u out. i would like 2 get 2 know u better. What do u say? u can't be that far from nyc.

August 20, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  68. FIX IN TX

@ BV ~ What are you studying for? CPR tests is a Breeze! Everything they emphasized is on the test. I am a nurse and my hubby is a x-ray tech/MA. Sounds like you are doing well, so I am sure CPR will be too Good Luck! @ Charlie ~ have fun at the game tomorrow & don't work too hard! Give gpa a hug!

August 20, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  69. A.D.

Sounds like a plan! Go for it. Be safe!

August 20, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  70. drive by

I need to get wasted n dance naked

August 20, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  71. FIX IN TX

@Peace ~ Just found out from another AMC fan web show should start in 2012 unless a cable station picks it up like WE TV. They will still end the show in Sept. for those w/o cable & internet (who could that b now?) JR is going back to Y&R. If it goes web it will be once a week. Thats all I know. I don't watch soaps myself. Hope that helps you.

August 20, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Beautiful Vixen

Good afternoon all :) Just stopped in to say hello and see what's going on. @Charlie: I got an A on my test wednesday night. Next week we have a test in CPR tuesday or wednesday night. Have to study tomorrow. @Peace: I haven't seen fernace. I think she told Charlie that has been busy lately. Enjoy the rest of the weekend all and catch you guys next week ~ xoxo

August 20, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  73. FIX IN TX

Sorry for getting your name wrong MoonDancer! Please forgive!

August 20, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  74. FIX IN TX

Thanks Peace for your truthful insight about sp station. My weather guys down here will tell us the window of viewing opp. and remind us daily. I guess it is not for TX this go around. We are in such a drought that we are still finding pieces of Space Shuttle Columbia (2002). We are hitting record temps here too 107 yesterday. Anyway hi everybody! Hope you enjoy your ride Moondance! Hope you are feeling better Mario! Peace ~ this is the last Sat. for my hubby to work after 14 months of only Sundays off. Ya'll have a safe, cool, fun w/e!

August 20, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  75. MoonDancer

Good morning everyone! Another beautiful day in Michigan. Hope everyone survived their Friday night! Thinking of taking the bike for a ride along the lake Michigan shoreline today. Need to get out of house today & just do something fun! Anyone else up to anything exciting? Saying howdy to all my buds! Have a great weekend everybody! Party on! Oh yeah, go Lions!!! Later.....

August 20, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  76. Peace

Good am all! My hubby got stuck working today, so I thought I'd pop in & say, "Hey"! @ who gives a d*mn, When I was in high school we had free hour, free to do whatever.(Most of us took off for our cars!) After my class graduated, they turned free hour into study hall! Boy were the juniors pist! Lol! Had to share, blast from past for me! As for being 1 of the b***hes, it's a dirty job, but, I'm proud to be 1 of them! HaHa! Have good w/e who gives...!

August 20, 2011 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
  77. itsamemario

@whogives no dice, we*re not gonna be in study hall though i will be at woik..

August 20, 2011 at 6:12 am | Report abuse |
  78. Who gives a d*mn

B***hes see you in study hall Monday LOL!

August 20, 2011 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
  79. Peace

Hey all! BV, Someone new to the "club"? Mario, How's your head? Mr. Ed, Got milk, too? (Just kiddin' Happy Cow) Charlie, Give gpa a hug for me. Fix, I just hap to see sp station stuff when meteorologist mentions, otherwise IDK. (I'm a lot of help! Lol)Starrfire & alecia, Have you seen fernace? Mad, Hope the w/e finds you in lots of fun, just don't get caught! ;) AMC wouldn't be the same w/o Lucci, but, it would survive! D@mn ABC anyways! Good w/e all! Oh yeah, MoonDancer, Those brownies were good! (Not those kind you guys! LOL!)

August 20, 2011 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
  80. Beautiful Vixen

@Anna Wakefield: Saw your posttng on the Jason Momoa blog...God have mercy ..what a man eh? Well welcome to the pack my friend :) Night all ~ xoxo

August 19, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Sallie Sue

I bet he's packing serious sausage.

August 19, 2011 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  82. MoonDancer

Fix in tx- saw your message, too. I never know when the space station is visible until peace let's me know. I don't usually see the news at 6, 'cause I'm at work. She keeps me updated. Wish I could tell you more! Have a good weekend!

August 19, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  83. MoonDancer

Hey charlie, just saw your other message. Have a great time on Sunday. I've never really been a dallas fan, but for all my buds in tx, I will root for them this year. They will be my second team. Still a lions fan. Maybe this year, we will have a good team. We can only hope! Have a great weekend everyone!

August 19, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Mr. Ed

While you was working ..i was gutting happy cow and roasting him for dinner...lol

August 19, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  85. charlie crack

@prezpeace, @moondancer, @BV,@Mad,@itamemario, @alecia, @starrfire, @ms freestyle fernace, @happy cow(moooo), @FIX,- Left you all a msg on previous "while you were working"........have a great w/e, be safe, be good......

August 19, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  86. MoonDancer

Good evening everyone! Itsamemario- i was with peace earlier. We were wondering how your party came out. Now we know! Fix in tx, charlie, alecia, starrfire, b.v., mario, and of course happy cow- have a great weekend. Party on dudes and dudetts!

August 19, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Happy Cow

mooooooo. Happy Cow loves you. Whoever you are reading this, Happy Cow loves you.

August 19, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Happy Cow

I cant believe we made it to friday. We hope you dont have to work this weekend or if you do it will be good overtime. We sure hope your weekend will be peaceful and restful and super happy. moooooooo. im a cow. a happy cow. moooooo.

August 19, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  89. itsamemario

wassup fix how are you? im hung over, beer pong at my house last night n it kicked my a$$ good..

August 19, 2011 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  90. FIX IN TX

Hey @peace, @moondance, @charlie, @alecia, @mario etc everyone have a safe, cool, fun w/e!

August 19, 2011 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Anna Wakefield

Mmm... Eye candy.

August 19, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Anomic Office Drone

While I was working I was on the internet because it's Friday, and nothing happens at my work on Fridays.

August 19, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  93. A.D.

William Levy... Hmmm, yes, excellent specimen...

August 19, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Vip

Firsty

August 19, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Channing Tatum

You guys have got to see what we have in store for you. Its gonna be a goober gobbling, ballsack nibblin, gayLicious time and I CANT WAIT. All those manSausages pummeling my rear-end and swingin in my face. GooberGravy spewing all over...OH...I think Im about to pass out.

August 22, 2011 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |