While you were working...
August 18th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Ridley Scott's on board to direct another installment of his seminal 1982 movie "Blade Runner," but it's unclear if this will be prequel or a sequel, as one producer told The Wrap. [Deadline, The Wrap]
  • NBC is adding Sarah Silverman into its fold. After what the Hollywood Reporter calls "an intense bidding war," Silverman's comedy project, starring the comedian as a woman adjusting to the single life after a decade-long relationship, is getting a pilot thanks to NBC. Intense bidding, you say? We hope they showed that intensity in check form, Sarah. [The Hollywood Reporter]
  • We're tired of seeing the name "Kim Kardashian," so we're going to switch that up to She Who Shall Not Be Named. The ten things you need to know about She Who Shall Not Be Named's wedding include the fact that she reportedly has three wedding gowns, at $25,000 a piece, and four pairs of Christian Louboutins as back-ups for the big day. [Fashion Etc.]
  • Season 8 of "Grey's Anatomy" is undergoing a little surgery: Show runner Shonda Rhimes says the season is practically being treated as two separate ones, since contracts for some of the cast members are set to expire in May. [TVLine]
  • Well...we do still love the song "Summertime." According to reports, producer La Mar "Mars" Edwards is not only hard at work on new cuts for T.I., but he's also helping Will Smith get back in the rap game. Fingers crossed this also involves DJ Jazzy Jeff. [XXL, Vulture]

Filed under: While you were working

1. charlie crack

@Who gives a d*mn- I'm good bro.....hope all is well with you......be nice man.....be good........(Nobody said they know it all). Try and be cordial and all will accept you.......cool? If "no"........cool......just be friendly.....

August 19, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  2. charlie crack

Hey there @Mr. Ed....hope you are well sir.......have a good w/e be safe, be good bro.......

August 19, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Mr. Ed

vixen all kidding side i would like to meet you. I would like to meet u baby doll. yea i know u have a bf and i have gf but she drives me nuts. i would like to move on w sum1 new and i like u. this is for real..no trolling

August 19, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Mr. Ed

@vixen-i tried finding u on the other blogs and saw u on the fat piggy blog but it was the wrong time to talk. so u live in nj and im in nyc so why dont we talk?

August 19, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Who gives a d*mn

@peace what's up with you mentioning me?Did you miss ? I haven't had time for you domestic geeks how's the weather out there ? How's ole' Moon Pie Eater and Mr. Know -it-all Big Daddy Charlie Crack?

August 19, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Mr. Ed

Lol..one two many charlie. was leaving a comment for ugly vixen

August 19, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mr. Ed

@get a room-That's good that you are not in2 vixen. From what I know this chick has a bf. I dont think she would give you the time of day anyway and since she doesn't pay me no mind why would she want a d!ck like you...roflmao! sh!t man she doesnt even talk much to me and i'm and i'm nice to her. @ugly vixen i Yo Mr! Crack in the house!! what's up man?

August 19, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  8. charlie crack

(just one sidenote on all this) To call the ladies names ugly, fat etc etc is lame....weren't you born witha any respect? ALL of them are more than likely "drop de@d gorgeous and would never even look your way....i'm glad I have someone that tells me i'm "handsome" when go to stadium in 105deg in suit...you must be needin' that....i'm done...on phone so had to get all posts in one shot....be nice to them PLEASE! They are tryin' with you...Deuces!

August 19, 2011 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  9. charlie crack

Hey @starrfire....don't think that I forgot you... Have good w/e...be safe, be good...

August 19, 2011 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  10. charlie crack

Oh, @BV- hope you did good on test....yall all be good...(even the obsessed haters)

August 19, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  11. charlie crack

What happened today? Looks like what I went through the other day with this. I'm tryin' to stay away from the drama. I apologized and asked that we set it aside (especially the hateful comments toward the girls. I had to help my bro in law mow, trim trees for half the day and now at work so just checkin' in and bamm! @prezpeace,@BV i'm really sorry my stalker is bringin' yall into this. Not nice, not even close to right.,@moondancer- knew you had harley and knew you would see post to@junkpile, he rides as well,has for a long time. I was reading a mag when couldn't sleep and wanted to holler yhe info to @junkpile before busy day today. Exhausted! Up early with my Grpa and hard, hot miserable yards today. I can't wait to work sunday @FIX! Should be fun (besides the work, with heat roof best be closed!) @mario-feel better bro, good nights and pong....good times....really cool. @alecia-PEEP! To the rest @mad, @mr.ed,@happycow, @freestyle fernace....yall all have a great w/e, I will be staying away from the drama. I hate that the idiot enamored by me throws sh!t at yall...not even cool...asked em' to be cordial, didn't work........ I hate the haterade drinkers keep goin' but I can't keep f'n with em'. Yall have fun w/e be safe, be good....

August 19, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Beautiful Vixen

@itsamemario: I will try and whisper. I glad you had a good night. Sorry you are hung over now :( . Did You do anything crazy like on the movie..lol. Feel better hun, and enjoy your weekend. @Moondancer: Hope you are having a great day yourself. Tat tat for now.

August 19, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  13. FIX IN TX

@ Peace & Moondance ~ do you know if the sp station is visible in the south & again tonight? @ Charlie crack ~ have a great time working the game Sunday! Everybody else stay cool & have a great w/e!!!

August 19, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  14. itsamemario

*something. my mind is in the gutter..

August 19, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  15. itsamemario

@peace, b.v., charlie c, moondancer, happy cow.. wassup all! im soo hung over rite now, beer pong kicked my a$$ somethong fierce..

August 19, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  16. come with me

And smoke a j0!nt n feel the luv y'all

August 19, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  17. KajinPL

Gosh, it will be interesting to see Will Smith and Jeff reuniting for a new album. I was listening to "Brand New Funk" a few days ago. Remember dancing to that when I was a kid. They made some pretty good stuff.

August 19, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  18. MoonDancer

Hey B.V. they get what they deserve! You are right. Peace is a great person. I tried to teach everything I know! Lol! Have a great day!

August 19, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Beautiful Vixen

@trix are for kids: Peace is always nice because she is a good person.

August 19, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Beautiful Vixen

Look after all that's said, I'm sorry for calling you a jacka**. You are just mean sometimes.

August 19, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Beautiful Vixen

Geezes I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by calling you that name but you are the one that started it with me. You say means things to me. What the he1l? Anyway I don't need to look in the mirror to know that I'm hot. Getting a second looks from men is all I need. I sure don't have a problem in that department. Leave Charlie out of this. There is no reason to bring his name into this for something I said.You are such an idiot for writing stupid comments and get bent out of shape when someone tells you what they think. Whatever, you are not worth my time...later

August 19, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  22. @get

U don't have fans nor friends. Y the he!!that peace charactor is nice to u is a baffle. Ur an @zzhole. He must be one to.

August 19, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

Go back to school so you can learn how to type properly... your parents must have done a great job to produce someone who continuously spews vile language as you do... lol all this hate towards the troll (Get a room) and NOT ONE OF YOU guys had the brains to think of IGNORING him?

It's people like you who give trolls the ability to keep going... please ignore him or else you're just going to keep making a fool of yourself... thanks.

August 19, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  23. Get a room

I don't use phrases like "turd munchkin" so please try again.

I also don't get goosebumps from my fans.

August 19, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  24. Peace

Get a room, So someone hijacked your name, I think I know who your talkin' about! Lol! I'm not a morning person by choice, so I know what ya mean. I, in my sad little life, have to head out & meet my buds for some putt putt & go karts. Have yourself a good w/e & c-ya around, I'm sure! HaHa! (Everyone else, too!) Oh & BBWolf, Save me a chop!

August 19, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  25. Beautiful Vixen

Good morning all !!! What a beautiful day it is :) . A special good morning to you Happy Cow ...moo moo..lol. @Ugly Vixen: Awww you poor ugly thing. You are ugly and I'm beautiful and pretty..lol. You should take a lesson from the number one jackaz$ ..oops troll Get A Room. @Peace: I'll try to :) .Have a nice day all and a great weekend.

August 19, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room

While I'm here teaching my disciple, I'm glad to hear that I'm #1 jack*** in your book... then again your book doesn't mean much... just like the mirror you have in your room but never check. I think we can leave it at that... although I'm tempted to continue to see how your prince charming charlie crackhead will respond. "Leave the girls alone" lol... sounds like Chris Crocker and Britney Spears...

August 19, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  26. Get a room

I think she is way cute. My sweet turd munchkin.

August 19, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  27. Get a room

My fan is so awesome. It gives me goosebumps that she likes me so much.

August 19, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  28. Get a room

Hahaha, I love this fan's enthusiasm in coming onto the Marquee Blogs so early in the morning just to annoy the rest of you. To the fan of mine, please slow it down... it's not the right style to be on every single thread posting crap... pick and choose your battles.

August 19, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  29. Happy Cow

Thanks buddies. It was a good day : ) Plus today if friday ! WAHOOOOO ! : )

August 19, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  30. MoonDancer

Good morning everyone. Another beautiful day in Michigan! Sorry we annoy so many people, but that's their problem. Sorry that you seem unable to make friends. Again, your problem. I personally enjoy talking to new folks. It's a chuckle. Wishing you all a great day & a fantastic weekend!

August 19, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  31. Mary

@peace-dont be nice to that loser. I have grown to hate him and his stupid threads. Ugly vixen to. Stealing names and speaking sh!t. All losers. Don't give dam to. I wish you a good weekend. You always wish ppl well. Your friends to.

August 19, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Big Bad Wolf (@ Mary)

Mary, did you have a little lamb that belonged to you? Well, reason I asked is because... well... I ate that little fool.

By the way, you DO realize trolls are here to anger you, right? So if you respond in any particular fashion (especially negativity) you're just being a tool for the troll and you're actually the loser, right? Ignore trolls and they go away... simple as that.

August 19, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  32. Mary

@ugly vixen-As you sit on computer, your best friend. Maybe you should get a room with get a room. You know zip about these ppl. Get a room is just a bored little teen who needs to get back to school. What is your excuse for being so d@mn lame ?After you get with get a room, y don't both of u get a life.

August 19, 2011 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  33. Peace

Hi Get a room! No sorry, I, for one, can't bore you this w/e. I don't normally come here on w/e. I am busy w/ my hubby every w/e, ya know, the one you think I would trade for CC. Sorry you don't like us, I think it's your loss, though. Besides trollin', what do you do for fun? Well, I hope you have a good w/e! C-ya on the blogs!

August 19, 2011 at 7:47 am | Report abuse |
    • The REAL Get a room (to Peace)

That isn't me... there is no way I'm checking out Marquee Blogs that early in the morning... he's one of my fans, it appears.

August 19, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  34. Get a room

Charlie the wack job and his sl()ts. Are you losers going be boring us with your boring selves all w-end again?

August 19, 2011 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Ugly Vixen

Just bored little nothings whose best friend is their computer. Leave them alone, it's their only joy in their sad little lives.

August 19, 2011 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  35. Peace

BTW, FixInTx, We don't live in Ind, just drove there for that flea market. Hope you see this, we tend to "hook up" on the while..working blog at end of day. Have good w/e!

August 19, 2011 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
  36. Peace

Good am! Hey Mr. Ed, Yeah, a lot of drama. Someone had a lot of time on their hands! Oh well, I was pretty busy, so I missed most of it. Junkpile, I take it you ride! My sis, Moondancer, does too! She just got a pretty Harley this year! Blue w/ lots of chrome! I hope her horse doesn't get jealous! Lol Mario, Have fun playing pong! Mad, starrfire, Charlie, & yes, happy cow, Have a great w/e! BV, fernace, & alecia, You behave this w/e! HaHa Moondancer, I'll see you tonight! Good day all!!! :)

August 19, 2011 at 7:04 am | Report abuse |
  37. charlie crack

Hey all @prezpeace, @BV,@moondancer, @alecia, @mario,@mad, @mr.ed, @starrfire, @happycow Mooooo.........whew long day....time to chew on my pillow.......yall have a good nite and a great friday......wishin yall a great weekend.........be safe, be good.......

August 18, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  38. FallPandora

Blade Runner is one of my favorite films. I don't understand, was there something wrong with the original film? Why are there people remaking wonderful classic films?

August 18, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  39. MoonDancer

happy cow! How was your day? Hope you have a mootastic weekend! Mr Ed howdy to you, too!

August 18, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  40. happy cow

mooooo : ) it is a happy moooday : )

August 18, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  41. happy cow

Thanks MoonDancer ! : ) We hope your friday will be the best ! : )

August 18, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  42. The Måd Råp3r

Hi everyone, its almost the weekend! As long as they keep the noir cyberpunk vibe going i'll check out a new Blade Runner. For the most part hollywood actually does alright making Phillip K Dick stories into good movies.

August 18, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Mr. Ed

@Peace-whats up lady? Saw some crazy s**t when on on these blogs this week. You guys need to ignore the trolls..lol. Well have a good one missy and to my other gals Vixen and Ms. Fern. you also Moondance.

August 18, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  44. MoonDancer

you too starrfire!

August 18, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  45. starrfire

Have a great weekend, my peeps!

August 18, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Junkpile

Blade runner was an awesome flick back in the day, I hope the sequel lives up to the hype.

August 18, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Hey @junkpile........I was at my local bike nite and when I got home I was reading my latest issue of "SuperStreetbike" and they were talking about the new 2011 Suzuki GSX-R600. Made me think of you when they wrote "They discovered the tasty new motor while on the track at BARBER MOTORSPORTS CIRCUIT a fantastic track that combines lots of elevation changes with various sorts of corners like backroad street rides" Familiar territory for you sir......pretty darn cool......it says that the new engine has been tweeked and has shaved 19lbs off of the old engine, plus all kinds of new/different conversions.......I found this pretty cool....it also says that the "old motors crankcase vent chambers were round, the new version has pentagonal shaped vents that reduced pressure" (Why is that and what for?)The journalist said that he didn't give the new bike a chance until he ham fisted it through a corner shortshifting and grabbed too much front brake and ended up in the gravel pit (probably familiar to you as well as a seasoned track rider, I know you have seen it all). The other changes were two new drive modes A and B, digital speedo and programmable shift light WOW!!!!!....pretty cool. Just humor me and google the new black/grey 2011 Suzuki model. I just immediately thought of you when I read this and it was a really cool article that I couldn't wait to tell you about......call me stupid, but that's just plain awesome. Just had to pass onto you, thought you might find interesting as the veteran rider you are. Have a good one, be safe, be good........

August 19, 2011 at 3:49 am | Report abuse |
  47. MoonDancer

Mario, I'm all about sci fi stuff. Love the special effects. Really don't like chick flicks. Blade Runner was just on last weekend. Didn't get to catch it, went to my nephews B-day party. I'll watch it again, though. I hope you are having a great day! @Peace (I'll never get used to that) are you all rested up yet? Will I be seeing you tomorrow?
    Charlie crack, fernace, alecia, starrfire, and Happy Cow wishing you a great weekend!

August 18, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Peace

Hey all! It's officially Friday for me! Burned my candle at both ends & it paid off! Sounds like GA is gonna be a bit messed up. :( Hope everyone had a great day!:)

August 18, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  49. itsamemario

hey moondancer how are you? im stoked to hear about a new bladerunner movie, i love that movie but it*ll be very tough to replace harrison ford..unless they get daniel craig to take over as a different lead character..

August 18, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  50. MoonDancer

Again, firsty! Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

August 18, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |