Kardashian wedding frenzy on 'Showbiz Tonight'
August 18th, 2011

Kardashian wedding frenzy on 'Showbiz Tonight'

Kim Kardashian's blowout wedding day is quickly approaching and before you know it, she will be Mrs. Kris Humphries.

The princess of Hollywood will marry her prince this Saturday, and soon after the whole world will get a front row seat to it all.

There are so many things to look forward to for any wedding, but "Showbiz Tonight" knows that this wedding will be like no other. I know that a lot of people are saying, "Oh, I won't be watching the Kim Kardashian wedding," but I say mark my words, because this thing is going to be a massive event!

I want to ask you, what are you most looking forward to at Kim Kardashian's wedding? Her dress? The star-studded guest list? Or the drama? (You know there will be drama!)

Tell me below.

Also coming up Friday, we've got the Kardashian wedding covered like no other entertainment news show. We've got an exclusive first look at the luxury limos that will be shuttling around all of the A-list VIPs at the wedding. Plus, a revealing look at Kim's Vera Wang wedding dress.

See you tonight on "Showbiz Tonight" exclusively on HLN at 11 p.m. ET/PT.

Watch Showbiz Tonight Weekdays Exclusively at 11PM ET on HLN.

1. sales@ferragamosales.net

Discount Coupon

To feedback customers, whether you are new or old customers, will get $8.88 coupons.

–The coupons code is ferragamo888.

September 16, 2011 at 4:10 am | Report abuse |
  2. Boof

Showbiz Tonight is in a frenzy. Really? A frenzy? Let's see. CNN own E!. Kardashian's show is on E!. Showbiz Tonight is on E!. Coincedence? I don't think so. I think they're paying this bimbo to marry this guy on TV with the hopes that it last long enough for them to air that "very special" episode.

August 22, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Teri is licking my hairy manButt

I will be watching the wedding and while doing so giving my self a "hand-shandee."

August 22, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  4. jlaroque

Someone's in a hurry to be married before she's 31. How old is the groom? Just wondering. About the wedding? Not interested.

August 22, 2011 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  5. cupids nemesis

I would not watch her. She is an overpriced.... I would watch the future MR. KARDASHIAN. WHAT A HUNK!!

August 20, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Cupidore

I thought a wedding is to be surrounded by great friends, family and not a LARGE gathering of celebrities whom you may not have ever spoken to!! Just imagine being tweeted an invite.. this comedian is really crazy!!! Why on earth is Kim and her family doing this circus and does Kris Humphries have a voice? He is enjoying all this E-NEWS glory, so childish. It's Kim's second wedding although it does not seem that way..money to burn, cameras and media frenzy, new perfume , specially designed shoes for her alone, cake like the Royals, stars wearing black or white only,.breathless!!!

August 19, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  7. FIX IN TX

Humphries is probably marrying her for the CA community property law! Hey @Charlie @MoonDancer @Mr. Ed @Alecia ya'll have a great w/e!

August 19, 2011 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Vip

One, Kim IS NOT a princess.
    Two, their marriage probably won't last long enough for anyone to really consider them married....

August 19, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  9. jujubeans

I'm going to watch just to see Snookie get drunk and go down on the band's drummer.

August 19, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Madtown

I will watch this. I am routinely entertained by laughing at pathetic self-absorbed people.

August 19, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  11. NOBODY CARES

Hopefully CNN is reading these responses . . . nobody gives a flying crap about this nothing who's famous for nothing except her nasty video and her ridiculous, rub it in your face, wedding. So spoiled, so greedy, so hypocritical. How can these sick people sleep at night with all their greed while so many people of suffering? If she EVER wants an ounce of respect, maybe she should start helping others less fortunate. Trust me, nobody cares other than snots about ANYTHING about this wedding. What freakin' nerve to compare her to a princess - barf.

August 19, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  12. Crysrose7

I just don't understand... Maybe someone can help me out here... Kim K is famous for what reason? Because she's beautiful? Take away all that makeup, money, and hair extensions, and she is just your average woman like you and me. How can a person have this huge, lavish wedding, with a gift registry of $800 an above, and a broadcast of her wedding on national television, and still be able to watch the news seeing 29,000 children dying in Africa from famine, or people in our own country of the United States having financial woes because of this horrible economy. People struggling to find work, or who are getting laid off their jobs and killing their families because they can't make ends meat, and we have to turn the tv on just to see another famous person rub their perfect lives in our faces. I'm sorry but if they would switch lives with the people who are less fortunate now in this world, they will be thinking twice about making senseless reality shows of people who are ridiculously famous for no reason...

August 19, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  13. get real

I find it hilarious that all of you are acting like you care less, but yet you HAD TO READ THIS ARTICLE!!!!!

August 19, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Crysrose7

I didn't read the article, I scrolled down to the bottom to post a comment because I'm tired of hearing about this already predictable family...

August 19, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  14. Sue

Who really cares about this family of fat-@sses?? And how long will any of their marriages last once they're out of the spotlight??

August 19, 2011 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  15. Mary

Timme62-you are funny !

August 19, 2011 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  16. Alisha

I'm watching! I watch anything weddings. I think the Kardashians are beautiful and entertaining. You always have a choice to flip the channel! Who is anyone to determine the love between two people.

August 19, 2011 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  17. Timme62

I guess the next thing will be the divorce special to be televised over Thanksgiving weekend.

August 19, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  18. Mnra

I love her....

August 19, 2011 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |
  19. Mnra

oh even she is going to marry ... Omg the biachhhh

August 19, 2011 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  20. get a room

Chalie crack no body cares what you have top say. so shiut up and go away.

August 19, 2011 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room

Nice try, fanboy. Next time, work on your spelling and grammar. You should be fine in no time!

August 19, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  21. Melissa

This is so stupid. Since when is a reality TV person dubbed a "princess" ? It's a little disturbing how we care about people like this so much !

August 19, 2011 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  22. Nancy

I have to admit. They are smart business women.
    It's their money. They can do as they wish

August 19, 2011 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
  23. Mariee

Advise to the groom, run man run. You don't know what your getting yourself into she will take all you have and you will regret it. Take an older persons advise run while you still can.

August 19, 2011 at 4:11 am | Report abuse |
  24. charlie crack

Can't sleep..my grandfather is riled up and wants me up with him so I just logged on to leave @Junkpile a little motorcycle tidbit I found that was/is familiar to him..But, as far as this article about Kartrashians, didn't we expect that she would make her wedding a spectacle or "frenzy"...publicity...especially for someone who gets paid $10K for tweeting about Doritos etc ..Hello to all @moondancer @alecia,@FIX, @Mr.Ed etc that I saw on this mess of an article........wishin' yall a good day friday and a great weekend......hope all are well.......be safe, be good.....

August 19, 2011 at 4:07 am | Report abuse |
  25. chana

haters... thats all i gotta say lol.

August 19, 2011 at 3:45 am | Report abuse |
  26. lalang

I'm guessing the family will earn at least USD10M from this business wedding event. Exclusive 'whatevers'-interview, pictures, video, etc. Plus product endorsements of wedding stuff , caterers and other business deals ..free gowns makeups...plus fees for their web links. Great job mommy!!

August 19, 2011 at 3:30 am | Report abuse |
  27. alecia

Who wants to lay down money that mommy greedy made him change the spelling of his name?

August 19, 2011 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  28. gypsymama

Kim who? I have no idea who she is or what she has done or not done. Who cares?

August 18, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Dicky

Who cares about this tramp. She is a spoiled brat from rich family. Who cares. I feel sorry for the guy.

August 18, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Linda Nelson

I am looking forward to nothing about this wedding!!!! Tired of hearing about it – don"t care! This should be a personal
    event in a persons life not a circus!

August 18, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  31. EVELYN

For Gods Sake lets get real, this poor un-talented desperate creature has been used and abused by her
    GREEDY vulture of a Mother. This marriage is a farce. PLEASE do not watch it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

August 18, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Mr. Ed

Lmao!!! The princess of Hollywood! Huh? WT-F?! Is this bubble butt's new name? Ok something else to make her head even bigger. This guy is after her money. just me saying tho but i could be wrong

August 18, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  33. FIX IN TX

Clarification of my 1st entry(sorry for the screw up)–> I think most people are happy being average Americans, and shock at how the super rich spend their money and what they choose to spend their money on. I am not jealous b/c I do not want everything I do caught on camera. I am happy being a plain jane American.

August 18, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  34. FIX IN TX

I think so people are just happy so average American what the super rich can do with their money. How stupid ways they can spend it. I am not jealous because I would not want a life where everything I do is caught on camera. I am happy being plain jane average American.

August 18, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  35. mairam

Have they found a cure for something? What have they contributed to society? What are they known for?

August 18, 2011 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Sue

It is a shame that the money being spent on this wedding couldn't be put to better use.

August 18, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Rhonda

I wish I had that $800 crystal ashtray that she registered for, so I could throw it at her.

August 18, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  38. alecia

@marin we post just to see what you will rant about next! you cant possibly think that well quit just beause you say so! I mean, since were sooooo stupid and all

August 18, 2011 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  39. r u kidding

...uhhhh who cares...really..

August 18, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  40. marin

Lot of jealousy showing on these comments! If you don't 'care', if you think it is 'boring', if you 'wish these people' would go away – then why are you here, reading the article and taking time to post a comment... thus running up the numbers on the Kim K family and bringing about more articles on them? Are you stupid, or what!

August 18, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • comeon

It's called venting dumba$$. CNN is gonna cover the this cow no matter what. Maybe editors will read this stuff and realize that no one can stand her talentless fat a#*

August 19, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  41. StellaBlue

Yes, when will this be over...it is time, who the hell is she anyway, other than a spoiled brat.

August 18, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  42. NOWAY

You know what I am waiting for in this wedding....for it to be over!!

August 18, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barbara

Boy, you took the words right out of my mouth - WAITING FOR IT TO BE OVER SO I CAN STOP HEARING ABOUT IT!!

August 19, 2011 at 1:54 am | Report abuse |
  43. MoonDancer

Again with these people, are they some sort of American Royalty that I don't know about! Must be heck to be rich!!!

August 18, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Josie

I look forward to their divorce, because that's when I'll get the money from the bet I placed.

August 18, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anna Wakefield

Lol Josie! If Paris Hilton knows that people are referring to Kim K. As "the princess of Hollywood." I bet she is fuming mad lol. It should be ho of Hollywood.

August 19, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Jan

Hi, I wonder if the divorce will be televised too? Many will tune in for that. Chris seems so sweet, I just hope he doesn't get his heart broken.

August 19, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chuckie

You won't be the only one waiting for that

August 19, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Andy

Mark my words...I won't be watching the Kim Karda$hian wedding.

August 18, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Andy

I would hope not.

August 18, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kelly Jack

I will NOT be watching....NOR DO I CARE. Why is she a PRINCESS? Cuz her Dad helped a murderer walk? They are famous because of their name, oh wait! And because the sleep around....pssh

August 19, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  46. [lol]

So wait... how is she the "princess of Hollywood?"

August 18, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Asklepios417

"So wait... how is she the "princess of Hollywood?"

Yeah, how did she replace Hilary Duff ?

August 19, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
    • ME

I truly hope that Kim understands how many people she could feed with just the price of her cake.

Hopefully this wedding is creating jobs at the very least.

Does she give to charity at all?

August 19, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |