Gerard Depardieu publicly pees on a plane
August 17th, 2011

Gerard Depardieu publicly pees on a plane

Gerard Depardieu created quite a scene on a CityJet flight from Paris to Dublin on Tuesday, reports AOL Travel.

A flight attendant told the French actor that he would have to wait to use the bathroom until after takeoff. So he just relieved himself on the plane's carpet. No biggie!

Another passenger went to French radio station Europe 1 with her eyewitness account of the urination, saying a visibly drunk Depardieu repeatedly asked to use the bathroom, but was told to wait 15 minutes.

"And then he did it on the floor..." the witness said. "No one said anything. It all happened with courtesy."

After the actor peed on the floor, the plane had to turn right back around and return to the gate, where a crew reportedly spent two hours cleaning up the peed-on plane.

A CityJet spokesman confirmed the incident to Agence France, but did not say whether Depardieu was kicked off the flight.

Depardieu, 62, has a history of drunken antics. In 2009, the actor beat up a car, smashing in the windshield with his bare fist. In 1990 he was convicted of drunk driving.

1. BeaunsecauG

""Questo ' cinguettare ' vero? Non è stato cresciuto ' piccoli percettori rana ' mature it! ""Tu sei un fantasma cuccioli ! " Papà rise , mi sento a mio agio in questo momento fuori dai suoi vecchi sentimenti

piumini moncler outlet online,

November 28, 2013 at 2:26 am | Report abuse |
  2. Ton

I'm not sure what you are suggesting .. they ASSUME you are meinetg all your payments unless someone reports that you missed one .. i.e. the Loan companies (and Banks) only report when you miss a payment

August 11, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  3. RICHARD

that is so french hahahahaha

maybe the airline needs a carpet cleaner

October 19, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  4. Nola Carpet Cleaning

We have some great cleaning tips for the urine problem..

Just go to

Nola Carpet Cleaning
    5501 France Rd
    New Orleans, Louisiana 70126
    504-684-4394

September 20, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  5. jaja

Hilarious.just made my day. :-P

August 21, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Danielle

This is why I ride Southwest. They prefer for your and everyone else's safety that you stay in your seat when the seatbelt sign is on. But if you need to go, they won't insist you stay, they'll let you go if you really need to. If they had let him go, and maybe helped him reach the bathroom, much could have been avoided. He wasn't thinking clearly (he was drunk, after all) and had to go. You can get nasty infections from 'holding in' urine. I think the staff could've handled the situation better.

August 20, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  7. Yatta

He's seized my vital regions.

August 20, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  8. The franco-american

So once again, a non-event allows a thousand of empty commentaries. As we all know All Frenchmen drink, all american guys are just a bunch of crazy killers wanna rule the world etc. etc. Just a collection of old racist clichés. Man, some of You should step in the XXIst century ! Depardieu is known for his pranks, but also to be a good actor. You have the right to like him or not,and anyway what you think does not matter to him I guess. Or maybe you should all just go burn a candle to your next door church because THIS is a sign of God, that soon will be the end of the World ! Depardieu translates literally in english to "From & By God" .
    Seriously guys, Gérard has no excuses. And so have some of you! Especially coming from people who once elected a former (non)anonymous alcoholic for president !Everybody knows the rest of the story!
    This item is just good enough to be mentioned on next Jay (fait pipi) Leno or Conan (the instructor) O'brien.
    I like you so much, Americanos (yeah I guess that is the way we should call you since there are less and less english speakers in this ruined country), you are sometimes so naives! Have a look at the flag hanging up at your front door : it's made in China!! Poor Bobby Brown (watch me now, I'm goin' down...)
    Peace and Love Brothers from France.

Now you're allowed to attack me and my commentary on your commentaries. SMAAACKDOOOWN !

August 20, 2011 at 4:24 am | Report abuse |
  9. Tex Gritter

If that was my flight that was delayed over his tom-fool behavior, I would be tempted to rub his fat nose in the stuff. Sick old joker.

August 19, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  10. KJ

Sometimes you just have to go. Glad the crew had to scrub the plane. Maybe they will think twice denying passengers the use of the bathroom when they evidently have to go. Given the time it takes to board the plane, taxi, and wait for take-off, having to wait 15 more minutes after take-off can just be too long when you really have to go. Fortunately, most crews are more understanding of basic human needs.

August 19, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  11. sharon

ROTFLOL...., though seriously peeing on the rug is something even my dog has learned not to do. Maybe he shouldn't get so drunk, and then he'd be okay. Or perhaps, this is just what is proper in Paris today: whip it out and accost some maid in a hotel room; whip it out and pee on a plane. I guess it just comes with always listening to the "little head" instead of the big one....

August 18, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  12. GotThumbs

At least he wasn't nasty about it. When you have to go......you have to go. Thankfully I always do my best to go before the start of any trip. Mom was always thinking ahead.

August 18, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Beavis Comeavis

He probably could have taken the magazines out of the little seat-pouch on the seat in front of him and peed in there. That would have been more stealthy. Or he should have gotten up and gone to the flight attendant's area where they have the vcr for those crappy movies they always play and he should have peed in the vcr. Then not only would he be stealthy, he'd also save everyone from having to watch Inspector Gadget 2, or the Smurfs movie or whatever garbage they play nowadays.

August 18, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  14. tony

get a job gerard!

August 18, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Jujubes

He is the exact same age and looks the same as my father in law. And my father in law would have done it too.

August 18, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  16. Badonkadonk!

filthy frogs!!

August 18, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  17. omg i cant believe people

Wow really??? thats a little ignorant to do..but he had to pee mayb he couldnt hold it anymore he is old

August 18, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  18. rj440

"And now for something completely different... ' The Larch!'"

August 18, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  19. ginny

Oh my. This is the guy from he movie Green Card with Andie McDowell?

ugh..what in th world happened?

August 18, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  20. Mik

What a class act... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 18, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  21. Observation

Pee or no pee, Gerard is ugly as sin!

August 18, 2011 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  22. msk

I see a lot of really stupid remarks and poor jokes here, as usual. But seriously, these days, when charged $3 for a tiny bottle of water, I drink before I get on a plane because it is important to be well hydrated. If not, I cough. But if a flight is unduly held up for take-off, sometimes the need occurs. The attendants are walking around, and I have almost fought with some of them for the right to go to the bathroom when I am supposed to be sitting. 15 minutes can be eternity. As a woman, I do not really have the male luxury of 'whipping it out', nor do I wish to do so. But as disgusting as this story is, it really does have a serious side.

August 18, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  23. Susan

I'm writing from my hotel room at Le Burgundy in Paris, wondering what has happened to this carpet before I got here.

August 18, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  24. Jaybird

So, were the passengers holding out their cups for some free celebrity juice, or did he just hose 'em down in their faces?

August 18, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  25. Jaybird

I bet he was more comfortable when he finished but did he actually whip out the hose and rinse down the carpet on the plane in front of everybody watching?! Did he walk backwards up the isle so everyone could get a good show? Wow!

August 18, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  26. Not quite right

Maybe he was auditioning for the sequel to "Snakes on a Plane"!

August 18, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  27. JO

It's not mind over matter – or in this case mind over bladder. Even though he was alledgedly "drunk", he still had the presence of mind to ask more than once to go pee. It would have made more sense to delay the flight for 5 minutes while he whizzed!

August 18, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  28. RK

Gives whole new meaning to Snakes on a Plane.

August 18, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  29. beverly

Whenever taking a bubble bath with my girlfriends I always pee and dont tell them...

August 18, 2011 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  30. jrc

Gimme a break, they could have let him go knowing he was in that condition. He should have pee'd on her foot.

August 18, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  31. eunis

I enjoy inviting the neighborhood boys over for cookies and afterwards having them pee on me as I lay in the bathtub.

August 18, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  32. alice

I always enjoy going to public swimming pools and splashing around in the fresh warm pee.

August 18, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  33. Al Gore

Gobal warming would become a thing of the past were everyone to drink one anothers pee.

August 18, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  34. One who doesn't care

Who cares? I can't believe I sat here and read this stupid and insane article and see all these comments about this story...don't we have more important and pressing issues to be concerned about? We all need to get a life! Shame on us and him!

August 18, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  35. citizebUSA

He'll probably sue the airline bcause their carpet didn't absorb his pee fast and some splashed on his hooves.

August 18, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  36. Samuel L. Jackson

I've had just about enough of this mf french pee on this mf plane!

August 18, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  37. rtbrno65

There is far too much pee in the world. Twenty years ago you didn't have all this pee, now we're up to our elbows in it. Someone needs to figure out a way to get all sides to agree on a solid course of action to stem this wretched flow of pee that threatens to cause us to default on our debts. I hope Snooky and Andy Dick can finally assert the leadershipo they were born to espouse and make pee a nd pants a fi; less socg houlen.

August 18, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  38. Rhonda

It always amazes me at the number of comments a stupid, ridiculous story like this will receive and yet your country is literally circling the drain and you people choose to make excuses for an adult brat alcoholic. Seriously, you people need to get a job or get a hobby ...

August 18, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
    • tammy

During wintertime instead of getting of bed to turn up the heat and take a pee I just lay in bed and let that warm feeling engulf my nether regions.

August 18, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Jaybird

Tammy, you are nasty! Shame on you. ...and go wash your sheets!

August 18, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  39. Tom frab

Real men drop their pants & take a dump!

August 18, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  40. Mary

Nobody jumped up for a golden shower, I should have been on that plane. No delay. Carpet would have been clean. Wink

August 18, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  41. connie cornhole

After he finishes giving my rump a good cornholing then he can pee in my face all he wants.

August 18, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
    • tracie

me likey

August 18, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mnhbr

I'm not sure which large file is slowing down the home page, but whevhicer one it is freezes the screen for about 60 seconds. Based on past download times, my prime suspect is the system map that's included in the August 30 Restoration Missouri System Map Now Available post from about a week ago. And since the screen freezes, I can't scroll down to see which file is actually laoding / is the culprit. Once that post goes away (as new ones are added), I'll let you know if load speeds return to normal . Thanks!

August 12, 2012 at 5:19 am | Report abuse |
  42. GREAT

when u are drinking 15 min is too long they havent taken off yet they should of let him go to the bathroom i mean if nature calls u cant stop it, good for u gerald!!! :)

August 18, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  43. Leykun Asheber

Now you know what it means to hold on to a full bladder!

August 18, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  44. Molly

Oui, Oui, Oui!!!!

August 18, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  45. Ralph in Orange Park, FL

The funniest part of the story was hearing Anderson Cooper giggle like a girl.

August 18, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  46. hank lechter

Americans are so naive- in France, peeing in public, especially on a plane, is considered to be a sign of a cultured person.

August 18, 2011 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  47. riccy

we're lucky it wasn't Gerard Depardoodoo!

August 18, 2011 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
  48. spoiled child

3 thoughts:
    He should at least have cleaned his puddle himself.
    The world is not one man's urinal.
    Adult diapers.

August 18, 2011 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Peed Off

Yes, the poor people who have to clean for an obnoxious, give him a rag next time! And spill orange juice (accidently) down his back, sit with that 2 hrs.

August 18, 2011 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  49. jojo

his nose looks like a penis

August 18, 2011 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
  50. Rodger Rectum

I wonder which it smelled like, cheerios or asparagus.

August 18, 2011 at 7:59 am | Report abuse |
  51. Moe Green

cue the benny hill music...

August 18, 2011 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  52. Moi

Another option would have been to use the puke bag. It holds liquids.

August 18, 2011 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
  53. JeffinIL

Shakes on a Plane

August 18, 2011 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
  54. SK

I'm just glad he didn't have to take a SH*#.

August 18, 2011 at 7:09 am | Report abuse |
  55. nighttalk

This old man is really a dirty French pig...embarassment to the male species...
    french should have kept him...

August 18, 2011 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
  56. Rachel

Sad to see such a fine actor [in his younger days] turn out like this. Like most of us, he should have used a restroom before boarding the plane. That's a no-brainer.

August 18, 2011 at 6:44 am | Report abuse |
  57. Igata Takeshiita

Next time, I suggest catheterizing him before boarding. So much less trouble that way.

August 18, 2011 at 6:41 am | Report abuse |
  58. Peppy LePew

Eet ees a French zing. You lower class peeple would not understand.

Zay, do you have a leecense for your minky?

August 18, 2011 at 6:39 am | Report abuse |
  59. rast

61 years-old...large prostate....alcohol.....wait 15 minutes?? It's either sitting on a plane for 2 hours with urine all over his legs and feet, or the aisle..........I choose aisle:-)

August 18, 2011 at 5:32 am | Report abuse |
  60. lalinea

That must have been his son on the Jet Blue flight that also had to relieved himself on sleeping 11yo girl's leg! Oui !

August 18, 2011 at 3:23 am | Report abuse |
  61. Jay

Gerard? Oui? Are you taking a Weewee? Oui! Oui!

August 18, 2011 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |
  62. RugbyReid

Been a rugby player for many years. Many road trips with much beer. As the decades increased ... the rest stops ecreased.... that's just the way it is. While I could drink five beers in 1980 and "release them in a couple of hours" .... the retention rate was higher .... and the expustion rate is lower ..... players now what I mean ....

August 18, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Mirian

My first writings were lttile stories I made up at home. A few of these are still extant, but alas, my great 10-year-old masterpiece a lengthy sequel to the first Star Wars movie in 1977 is not. I dreamt it, I wrote it out, and I spent a couple of weeks typing it up during recess on the classroom typewriter. Then I mailed it off to George Lucas. (It did not become one of the sequels (or prequels).)I sure would love to read it again, but unless Mr. Lucas saved a copy, it's gone.

August 11, 2012 at 4:14 am | Report abuse |
  63. Manu

Awesome!!! You show'em Gerard!!

August 18, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  64. ludvig

The airline if the doors were locked should have provided him with a bucket and privacy in the back of the plane. Some people for various reasons need to go now. I know when my father got chemo he was that way. He couldn't wait to get to the next freeway exit. He had to go now and he did right in the middle of the freeway. People need to make allowances for other people. No empathy is the problem by all these holier than thou types.

August 18, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  65. JW

So the rich, who can get away with something like this, can urinate on whoever they want to basically and delay everyone else's trip?

August 17, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Yeahso?

If it had been here the NTSB would be involved, Homeland Security would have stormed the plane guns drawn, the FAA would have launched an investigation, the FBI would run a background check, the other passengers would have to sit on the tarmac until the whole thing was resolved, the CIA would revamp the no-fly list and everyone else would be walking around, pointing fingers and asking how this could ever have been allowed to happen.

August 17, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Elwood

Nobody pees until Chuck Norris says its OK. Are we clear?

August 17, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wagman

Chuck Norris would have pulled Gerard Depardieu's bladder out of his body and stuffedf it down his throat!

August 18, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Carver

If you're a guy with a weak bladder, bring a pee bottle such as an empty wide-mouth Gatorade bottle. You can do your business discreetly. Use a large one because you can't stop mid-flow. Just remember to dump it out afterwards or somebody's going to get a surprise instead of their lemon-lime Gatorade.

August 17, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Ray in Vegas

Even his face seems to say "I'm going to pee on zee plane zee next time I fly!"

August 17, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Elmeaux

Drunken slob. If he has a problem holding it in for 15 minutes, he should have a Depends on or something.

Or how about this? Don't drink so bloody much before a flight.

August 17, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  71. PuzzledInPeoria

Gerard DepardPEWWWWW!

August 17, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Don Bagley

Let's don't and say we Depardieu.

August 17, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Rick Springfield

Who the heck is this guy? He hasn't made a movie in like 20 years.

August 17, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Evji108

Either he is getting too old to hold his bladder for 15 minutes or because of his dementia he forgot to pee before getting on the flight – or maybe perhaps he is just a swine. I am sure all the other people on the flight enjoyed this little stunt and the lovely odour and having to go back to the airport and wait hours to get on another flight because Gerard couldn't wait 15 minutes to go. He and Dominique Strauss- Kahn are true ambassadors for the culture and refined manners of the French. Or would that be arrogance, not manners?

August 17, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  75. julianpenrod

Since they were recognized in 1997, :"chemtrails", the name for the program to pervert the planet's atmosphere by doping it with chemicals, to make weather manipulation for military purposes easier, has presided over innumerably many unprecedented dramatic changes in the world's weather. Tornadoes forming where they weren't known before, such as Brooklyn; the largest year-to-year drop in Arctic sea ice cover; wind chill having to be recalculated to reflect earth's air having the ability to hold more heat than it used to; bees disappearing; glaciers disappearing; record breaking hundred degree heat waves from London to Siberia; the most active, most violent hurricane season on record; the development of "super derechos", unprecedented hundred mile per hour straight line wind storms; and the development of the first new cloud species to be recognized in fifty years, the undulatus aspiratus.

Among the most egregious results of chemtrails, though, was the earth's atmosphere apparently losing the ability to support aircraft. It took the form, about five or six years ago, of three week or so spates in which airplane crashes were an everyday or every other day event, separated by spans of a few months. Over time, the periods of crashes got longer and the spans between them shortened. Now, it seems, unnatural air is present everywhere over the planet in patches. To avoid encounters with patches of aberrant air, airlines go to enormous lengths to prevent them. "Accidents", "malfunctions" and "incidents" on the tarmac, delaying flight are occurring in unprecedented numbers. Never before was it reported that planes were delayed in taking off because of lines of turtles crossing the airfield, a pilot refusing to fly because passengers had imam garb on; a pilot refusing to fly because passengers had bagy jeans before their waist on; or a pilot suddenly realizing she didn't want to fly with a part she knew before was damaged and hadn't been repaired. "Delays" and "cancellations" are at unheard of levels. And "malufunctions:", "accidents" and "incidents" in the air, necessaitating "diversions" around unnatural patches of atmosphere are equally unnaturally frequent. Airlines will do anything to avoid encountering this unnatural air, even if they have to have a flight "overshoot its destination" because the pilots were "pre-occupied". The incident with the urinating in the cabin is lijewise unprecedented and "
    convenient" to "justify" delaying take off. Until an area of dangerous atmosphere had passed by.

If this is allowed to continue, soon, nothing will be able to fly, except for non-aerodynamic triangular and diamond shaped military drones being reported.

August 17, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evji108

Obviously you have too much time on your hands, but did you have to bore us all this this off-the-subject rant?

August 17, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Don Bagley

Your theories deserve the same treatment that Gerard gave the plane's carpet.

August 17, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joseph Momma

TL:DR Wow. That's the longest reply to an article about a French actor peeing on a plane I have ever read. I'm amazed at how worked up people get about someone they don't know. There are several mitigating factors here. 1. He was drunk. 2. He's French. 3. He seems to have a problem with the sauce. 4. He's French. 5. You try to hold it when you have to go something fierce and are drunk. 6. He's French. Only issue I can see is that they didn't make him clean it up and fine him because he delayed the flight with his actions.

August 18, 2011 at 5:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Kevin

Tin foil hat time!

August 18, 2011 at 5:16 am | Report abuse |
  76. Get Real

two HOURS to clean this up? WTH
    Grab some paper towels, blot and done. The copious amount of alcohol had probably sterilized everything anyway

August 17, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sunanda

Why did my computer raomndly turned off on me? Click for more details.?It is a computer (not a laptop).This is the second time its happened.It is not even a year old and works fine.When it turned off, it wasn't the power.The screen was still working when it turned off.I turned the computer on a few seconds after it turned off raomndly, and it's working fine again.SYS. Temperature: 27 degrees CelsiusCPU temp.: 107 degrees CelsiusI have the latest Norton Anti-virus installed.I haven't had any other problems like pop-ups or freezes or anything.I do have a lot of games and programs installed, but I still have a lot of memory.The computer is used alot, at least half the day, but afterwards gets turned off for the whole night.Could it be the heat? a hacker? Other suggestions please?PS I was watching Lost both times it turned off. Could this be a Dharma conspiracy?Wait now that I looked it up, max CPU temperatures aren't supposed to run that high, are they?After about 20 minutes of being turned on right after it shut off raomndly, the CPU temp is 54 C, and SYS temp 26.Did I read the temperature wrong before? Is it possible it was 107 degrees C? Could that be the reason it shut off?lol the Dharma conspiracy was more of an inside joke to the people who watch the show Lost. Disregard it if you don't watch the show.hmmm my room does get dusty alot for some reason I'm going to go take a look at the inside and clean the fans out. Thanks for the suggestions.

August 14, 2012 at 2:55 am | Report abuse |
  77. Phil

To Pee or not to pee...... Cest le question........

August 17, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Mike

CNN: News is "Depardieu uses a toilet".

August 17, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  79. pteryx

He should be brought to court and judged by a jury of his pee-ers

August 17, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  80. ellen fletcher

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

August 17, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Caroline

The alcoholic Gepardieu, so not the actor we are used to see, what an idiot!!!

August 17, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Aletheya

Gerard was heard to say: "I pee in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

(apologies to Monty Python)

August 17, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Liefy

LAUGHING!!!
      Maybe airlines should pack on a portable plastic urinal bottle for Big Stars About to Douse the Aisle and Dismay Their Fellow Passengers. It could have a big star on it, and be covered in glitter. Then they could let him hold the bottle until it's safe to remove his seatbelt...

August 18, 2011 at 5:52 am | Report abuse |
  83. erich2112x

Support Depardieu, pee on a plane today.

August 17, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Guppa

Utterly crazy! A drunk man is so ripped he pees on a plane and doesn't realize he's peeing on a little girl and his life is ruined, but a movie star is so drunk he whips it out and pees on a plane - possibly inf ront of children; it's not mentioned - and it's all courteous...and you people think it's funny???? What a friggin double standard!

August 17, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Les

As big a drinker as he is, there wasn't a bottle or glass he could use?

August 17, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  86. zumajim

Oh, like you've never done it!

August 17, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Weewee

Glad he didnt have to do #2. ick.

August 17, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  88. OC Mark

The only real news in this story is the fact that if I had done this same act, I would be in jail and I would be sued by the airline in civil court for loss of that airplane for two hours while they cleaned it up.

August 17, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  89. us1776

This is not such a joke.

There are times when you HAVE to go and the attendants refuse to allow you.

And this is not just for a few minutes but for twenty minutes or more.

People do not have the capacity to hold for that long.

August 17, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Yerin

When ya hafta go, ya hafta go.

August 17, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Doreen

For goodness sakes, people, be responsible and relieve yourselves before you get on the plane. Anyone who goes to the bathroom on the plane carpet needs to be kicked off the plane and fined.

August 17, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  92. jillmarie

Yeah, so gross... but kinda funny! I feel bad for the passengers and crew who had to turn around- a disrupt to everyone's schedule! Also to the cleaning crew- gross! They should have made himclean up his mess himself :<

August 17, 2011 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  93. KajinPL

That's bogus, Bogus.

August 17, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  94. MadCityBabe

I heard it smelled of asparagus........nasty

August 17, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  95. kookyloo

Drunks disgust me.
    I feel bad for the crew cleaning that up~

August 17, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • mejazzbo

The crew was probably just screwing with him because they knew he was drunk. Maybe it's a lesson for them.

August 18, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  96. inmate

Should have made his drunk butt clean it up with his toothbrush.

August 17, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  97. A.D.

Would said surgical procedure entail the removal of the blatter, Dr.?

August 17, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Babak from LA

I hope they just didn;t look the other way because he is a celebrity ..... Lacks tact at any level.

August 17, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Dr. Say What?

@ Geneva Red: We have procedures to relieve you of your blatter. Due to the nature of the said procedure being charged as potentially medically fraudulent, could you ask a doctor if a spell checker is right for you.

August 17, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Mary

He should use depends.

August 17, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  101. edwd

Maybe he couldn't find his green card

August 17, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Booby Trap

I have created a new club, "The Mile High Rug Relief Club", where you can whip out the woo-woo (or in this case wee-wee) pole and drain the main vain on the rug of the plane.

August 17, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  103. fernace

Many years ago I was on my way across Texas in a small prop plane! Before takeoff I'd consumed quite a bit of tea & half way through the flight my bladder was about to burst! I was so desperate I kept pointing out good Emergency Landing sites to the pilot! I was like: "That looks like a good level field, can we Pleeese set down there!"The pilot ignored my requests!He had no intentions of crashlanding just for my seriously expanded bladder! I finally grabbed the "airsick"bag & was about to use it, when we landed at an airport to refuel! I made it to the bathroom & spent about 15 min. just relieving my bladder! My eyeballs were definitely drowning! I was not drunk,but would have Happily peed publicly on a plane because when you gotta go you gotta go! Lesson: never consume copious amounts of liquids pre-flight, gravity makes the need for relief 100 X worse than on solid ground! I feel Gerards pain, LMAO!! :D

August 17, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  104. aj

Gross. He need some discplines.

August 17, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Its a drive by

This move by Gerard is also known as "The French Dip."

August 17, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Observer

The man must have been pretty p!$$ed...

August 17, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Geneva Red

I have a small blatter, when I use to drink if I had to go, it meant I have to go. I would of squatted right there with a smile on my face and with my finger in the air! Lmao

August 17, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • SlimShades

"blatter" heeheeheeheehee

August 17, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chrissy

I have a tiny udder, so I feel your pain. :)

August 17, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evji108

I understand about your blatter, and I must say that not only do I have a small blatter, but my blotter is also tiny. So tiny it would blot an entire pee, so I have to hold my pee on planes until the toilet is available.

August 17, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Ulysses

that is crazy

August 17, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Maurice

The attendant should have said Gerard Deparddoooooonnn'ttt!!!

August 17, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  110. SlimShades

Whatever happened to personal responsibility? How bout "relieving" oneself in the airport restroom before getting on the plane? Don't we teach this to our children at a young age? This man is a pig

August 17, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  111. starrfire

I'll bet tracie/emma is in love with Gerard...

August 17, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  112. charlie crack

@mad- LOL

August 17, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Etta Sandwich

I wouldve just took a pee in my pants.

August 17, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Evel Knievel

Typical behavior for a white flag waving Frog.

August 17, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  115. LBW

What a pig!

August 17, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Anita

That just goes to prove he's as disgusting and inconsiderate as I've always thought he was. "No one said anything. It all happened with courtesy." How is peeing in front of other people, on a public plane owned by someone other than yourself "courtesy"??? Someone has a warped sense of what courtesy is. Courtesy would have been him sitting down when he was asked and waiting just a few moments, instead of doing something that caused the plane to turn around and delay the flight for 2 hours while some poor people had to clean up HIS MESS! JERK!

August 17, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  117. ling chow

french aways peepeeing on tings. they aways order the poopoo patter.

August 17, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  118. carolyn

So this is why we refer to the french as "those yellow basturds."

August 17, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  119. R Kelly

Im in love. Gerard, will you marry me.

August 17, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Pee Diddy

As a child I often would take a pee in my pants and not bathe so I could smell like pee for days.

August 17, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  121. [lol]

LOL!!!! Hilarious!!!!

Nice, no more Get a room here, or so I hope.

August 17, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Doodee Rustler

When is the remake of "Pee Willy" due for release?

August 17, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  123. The Urinator

Im peeing in your refrigerator right now. Next Im gonna fill the ice trays.

August 17, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

@Urinator- that's absolutely hilarious.........just makin' some ice for the lemonade, no worries.........

August 17, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fredd

Make some brownies for tracie while you're at it, okay?

August 17, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  124. happy cow

i even thunked that was funny. good he wasnt in the us or they woulda put him in the pokey.

August 17, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  125. happy cow

i wanted our friend portalpunk to be firsty. he is a good guy.

August 17, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  126. charlie crack

That's funny......15min isn't long.....pretty ignorant.......but d@mn funny......

August 17, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mpls

I think what he did was disgusting, but 15 minutes is a REALLY LONG TIME when you have to pee.

August 18, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  127. ROCKWINK3

When you gotta go, you gotta go...

August 17, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  128. The Urinator

I applaud his decision. For too long we who prefer to pee in public have suffered thru the dark ages and now WE ARE COMING OUT!!

Gerard I SALUTE YOU, MY BROTHER!

August 17, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Big_M

You can't be serious. You're just as stupid and childish as Depardieu is.

August 17, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Råp3r

If my choice is pee my pants like a child or hose the carpet down like a boss, I'm whipping it out and opening the floodgates. Good for Gerard

August 17, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Big Whizowski

In the immortal words of Ted Nugent, "When in doubt, I whip it out" . When ya gotta go, sometimes ya just can't hold it no mo'.

August 17, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Constance

You sound like my two year old son do you need pull-ups. Maybe you and Depardieu should get adult diapers. I think they should have let him go pee but what he did was horrible

August 17, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • DN3

Cheer from the stands, Urinator. If that were you, you would be in police custody before you even finished emptying your bladder.

August 17, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Guest

If I was on the flight crew I would have rubbed his nose in it

August 18, 2011 at 3:17 am | Report abuse |
    • John B

I love all the responders who think that you're serious. People really ARE dim.

August 18, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
    • citizenUSA

"WE ARE COMING OUT". Fit slogan for P U's.

August 18, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Dr. Guy

Oui oui!!!

August 18, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
    • The other Urinator

The chinese pee in the streets all the time in their own country and I've personally seen it on the streets of SF; An older chinese man TEACHING his grandson to pee in the gutter...

August 18, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • LadyJ

You gotta watch Anderson Cooper's take on this (Ridiculist) he has a major laughing fit..and it is pretty freakin hilarious

August 18, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vumba

One word, PIG! It's not funny at all.

August 18, 2011 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • R Kelly

"well, if it's good enough for R Kelly, c'est bon pour Gérard... the rest of you can simply Croak, Monsieur.."

August 22, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  129. MadCityBabe

what is it with you and poo – you sassy thang

August 17, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |