While you were working...
August 16th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• So while you were working at your job, 18-year-old Taylor Momsen announced that she's quit hers. Well, just the acting part. But regardless - we thought you were dying to know. [Elle]
  • New dad Nick Cannon will fit right in on the set of NBC's "Up All Night," about a couple dealing with the lifestyle change of becoming parents. The actor has landed a recurring role as the co-host to Maya Rudolph's character, a talk show star. [TV Guide]
  • The eye candy has flown the coop, ladies and gents: Bradley Cooper is reportedly out of a remake of "The Crow" because of scheduling conflicts. [The Hollywood Reporter]
  • We're already laughing and we don't even know all the plot details yet: Reports say that Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy are teaming up for a comedy called "ID Theft." The two will co-star in the film about a guy who gets his identity stolen by McCarthy's wily character. [Deadline]
  • In light of the death of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" husband Russell Armstrong, which appears to be a suicide, the cast members tweet their condolences. [Entertainment Weekly]
  • It can't be a coincidence that Kim Kardashian's bridesmaids will be walking down the aisle in dresses the same color as money. [People]

Filed under: While you were working

1. charlie crack

@BV- you go and kick the SH!T outa that test..........you're gona ace it........

August 17, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Beautiful Vixen

@C.C: I saw it and you handled it well. I left it alone and didn't say anything to him. I have to get back to studying for my test tonight. later :)

August 17, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Beautiful Vixen

@Charlie: lol..sorry i'm just too tired to care what Richard says, but he should have left your mom out of it. Hi Moondancer, sorry I didn't even saw your comment to me. Well i'm off to find this blog where Richard is at.

August 17, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  4. charlie crack

Hey @BV.......got Richard Fore saying he's having a three way with you and my mom....I'm so tired of these idiots that post b.s. and can't back it up.......(maybe you're cool with him, I dunno. Sorry if I offended your friend, I just back up my buds and it seems they like me waaayy too much....very flattering though)........have a great day.......be safe, be good.......

August 17, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Beautiful Vixen

Hi charlie! That's way too early for all that noise. Congrats on your new job. Hope you like it. This zombie is out of here. Enjoy the day all!

August 17, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  6. charlie crack

@moondancer- She will be fine with you and @prezpeace.......I promise....And I'm not anything special, just care about others more than some that post on here.......let em' say what they wish about me, you or the others......I've got ya.......

August 17, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  7. MoonDancer

Hi Charlie- sorry about your Gpa. Our Mom has it , too. She still lives on her own, but never know how long that will last. It's a horrible disease! Thank God he has you! You are a good man!!!!! Have a great day......

August 17, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  8. charlie crack

@prezpeace-casino sounds great too! Grandpa is safe, my Rotti can sense when he's upset and is very protective of us and my gf. @moondancer- harley? Way cool chick...hope enjoyed ride and had a blast...make em' look when you rev those pipes girl....saw r.perry makin' some funny comments on news last night, don't think he's makin' friends though should be lil nicer and get people on his side (not happenin' now I don't think lol)...@happycow- too funny...@itsamemario- told idiot makin' fun of firsties to back off...they can bring it to me....more than willing to let em' know where we stand....right motha f'n here!

August 17, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  9. MoonDancer

a question for all my buds in Texas: what do you think about Rick Perry running for president?

August 17, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  10. MoonDancer

Good moo-rning to happy cow! I hope you have a mootastic day!

August 17, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  11. Jon Gosselin

You are all gay

August 17, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  12. MoonDancer

Good morning everyone! B.V.-I know the feeling! I'm a late night person. Sometimes it's hard to shut down. Charlie-we are finally are having pleasant weather here. It has been an extremely hot summer. I'm looking forward to fall. Just bought a harley this summer. Looking forward to some long cruises along the Lake Michigan shoreline. Really pretty in the fall! Went for long ride last night. Itsamemario- i agree. Apparently, Hollywood has run out of ideas! Peace- did you get me anything? Ha Ha!!! I guess I'll just have to wait & see!!! Hey to Alecia & fernace, too. Wishing you all a fantastic day! Later!!!!

August 17, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  13. Peace

Hey Charlie! I know Gpa is safe w/you, for sure! Hang in there. ( :( ) Skip Indy, come to MI & check out White Caps, Berlin Raceway, or 131 Drags! (1/4 mile)OR, My fav (&MoonDancer's)placeto visit, Gun Lk Casino! Any-hoo, Good day to you! :)

August 17, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  14. charlie crack

*new thread for "hellos"* Hey @prezpeace- i'm glad yall had fun. I'd love to go to indy or pitt to watch football game, always have been stuck in TX. @BV-sorry you couldn't rest, sucks feelin' that way. Feel bad for ya'. Yall talkin' about Christmas makes me want cold weather. @itsamemario- hey bro, I agree no need for crow remake (classic) first one is awesome. Hope alls well @FIX- guess we're in for more heat..105deg? Coooome onnn, enough! @moondancer, @alecia, @ms.fernace, @mad- holler if ya see us. All yall have a great day! Smile, make yourselves happy.....be safe,be good......

August 17, 2011 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  15. charlie crack

Hey yall! Busy morning. I'm off work, but my grandfather heard a crew at the neighbors behind us tearing down their chainlink fence to put up a new one at 6:50am so he has been restless. Thinks they're doin' somethin' to ours since he can hear drillin' holes and all. Geeeez! Told me he was callin' cops, said "they'll straighten em' out. They better not take my machine out there". (What machine grandpa?). Kills me! He rammed that walker into my door and sat on end of my bed with scared look. :( He has nothin' to be afraid of with me here.

August 17, 2011 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  16. Guest

You're wrong,I didnt miss any of that

August 17, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  17. michaelfury

The crow has more important things to do.

August 17, 2011 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  18. Peace

Good am all! FIX IN TX, Sorry, didn't buy any baked goods. The only sweet thing I got was kettle corn. Did get meat & cheese from Yoder's, though. (Yum!) That's quite a move you made, PA to TX! I'll keep baked goods in mind for ya next time I go! ;) BV, I'm sorry you couldn't sleep last pm, bummer! I hit pillow last pm & I was gone. I do shop early for Christmas, I like to get it over with, it can be overwhelming! Mario, Search Shipshewana Flea Market on internet, it's really something! MoonDancer, You know I got them marsh's! (Amoung 50 other things!) I did get some Christmas shopping done & so did BooBoo! Truck was packed! I only got myself 1 thing! Shop till ya drop! (You know how it is there!)To the rest of my buds (where are you Charlie?), have a great day & "see ya" on the blogs! :)

August 17, 2011 at 7:56 am | Report abuse |
  19. itsamemario

theres no reason for a crow remake, alex proyas and brandon lee did it right the first time..

August 17, 2011 at 4:58 am | Report abuse |
  20. Andraya 3OOO

I would like to do a remake with Bradley Cooper of an old eighties movie I found in my moms attic it's called Tie Me Up Tie Me Down I think it's classic.

August 17, 2011 at 4:08 am | Report abuse |
  21. kena305

kena305@gmail.com- (ID Theft) This will be wow

August 17, 2011 at 2:50 am | Report abuse |
  22. Beautiful Vixen

Hey there Mario! Geezes I can't sleep and it's after 2:00. I'm guessing Peace is sleeping like a baby after her big day. I'll have to check out that movie. I actually kind of feel bad about that guy killing himself. His wife doesn't seem like she is very nice. Well good night and enjoy your day :)

August 17, 2011 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  23. itsamemario

oh, and who TWEETS condolences, reaally?! and no the bridesmaids dress color is not a coinky dink its a calculated move like everything else they do..

August 17, 2011 at 2:18 am | Report abuse |
  24. itsamemario

@peace and b.v. heyhey how goes it ladies? peace im hella jealous that you got to hit a flea market. theres a huge one i used to go to in san jose, ca that i really miss.
    Everyone, watch a movie called Enter The Void, its a trip and its better than all this same-same crap outta hollywood lately. I think gaspar noe directed..

August 17, 2011 at 2:11 am | Report abuse |
  25. Beautiful Vixen

Hi Peace ;) seem like you had a busy and fun day. Glad you didn't get fleas..lol. I'm guessing from what your sis said, you are one that gets xmas shopping done early. Unlike me I wait for the last minute :) Night all and enjoy your week.

August 17, 2011 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  26. MoonDancer

Evening everyone! peace, did you get some of your Christmas shopping done? Still can't get my phone to scroll. Using little 'puter. Did you get the boys their marshmallows? I know you did! Rest your feet! Talk later. Have a good eve everyone!!!!

August 16, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  27. FIX IN TX

@ Peace ~ being from PA ~ I miss Amish goods ~ hopefully ya got some baked goods for me too

August 16, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Peace

Hey starrfire! Thanks! Lol Over a 1000 booths at this f-market, all day affair. A amish town, too, so needless to say, baked goods galore. Pretty cool furniture, too. Wouldn't want to live in Ind, though. We'll be home soon & I'm whooped! C-ya!

August 16, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  29. starrfire

Hi Peace! I love flea markets! Congrats on being firsty lol

August 16, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Indiana is NOT cool

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QQtq7lQKqI&w=640&h=390]

August 16, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Peace

Oh wow, I'm firsty! Woo hoo!!! While you were working, I was in Shipshewana Ind at a HUGE flea market. (No I didn't buy any fleas! Lol) In fact we're still on highway driving home. Very cool f-market! Good day away w/ my daughter! Hope all of the "members" are well! Good eve to ya!

August 16, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |