While you were working...
August 15th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Next to "Modern Family's" new Lily, "Muppets: The Green Album" may be the most adorable thing we've seen today. My Morning Jacket, The Fray and OK Go perform covers of your favorite Muppets songs. Album drops August 23. [NPR]
  • It's time to play casting agent: Patti Smith is working on a screenplay for her award-winning best-seller "Just Kids," and Movieline is pegging Kristen Stewart and Cate Blanchett as options. What say you? [Deadline; Movieline]
  • What ring does one choose for a quickie wedding? Jewelry expert Michael O'Connor tells Us Weekly that he suspects new bride Tara Reid wed Zack Kehayov after he proposed with an estimated $25,000 platinum ring with her birth stone at the center. [Us Weekly; CNN]
  • Despite rumors to the contrary, Queen Latifah says she won't be participating in the upcoming "Dancing With the Stars." We guess her moves in the "Living Single" theme song will have to do for now. [Twitter]
  • A U.K. paper, citing an L.A. based "mole" as a source, is claiming that Carrie Bradshaw may dust off her Prada pumps and nameplate necklace for a return to TV. But really, how many more Big/Aidan love triangles can be left to that tale? [Daily Mail]

Filed under: While you were working

1. tryecrot

August 26, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  2. fernace

Y'all keep me entertained all day long! @ alecia thanks for the peep! & school is on hiatus til Sept. 19, but love it! @ charlie crack, please sic me on them h8ers, I'll show 'em the real deal! In fact, @ just sayin, don't fight us, join us cuz we aint goin' nowhere! It's either that or be a "sour blog puss" which is a True downer! We're inviting you to be a Peep, an exhaulted position in life! Blog ball in your field, Love us or Hate us we're here to stay!!

August 16, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  3. MoonDancer

Alecia. Thanks for the peep! I feel so honored!! Peace told me you were great! Looking forward to chatting!

August 16, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  4. alecia

@moondancer theres already a peep! in there for you! @Who gives a d*mn lost his peep! but i gave it to happy cow! everyone have a great day whether you want to or not!

August 16, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Who gives a d*mn

Just jackin' with you, not bad dude.

August 16, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Who gives a d*mn

Charlie Crack you suck...Big Time

August 16, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  7. MoonDancer

Happy cow. Have yourself a mootastic day! I still have that happy horse for you to meet! You could be buds! Charlie, thanks for the kind words. Have a great day!

August 16, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  8. happy cow

i decided to be a cow for a while because they are friendly. moooo. cows dont fuss at people too much. moooo.

August 16, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  9. happy cow

moooo. hi mooooondancer. we hope you are having a happy and wonderful day. im a cow. moooo.

August 16, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  10. charlie crack

@alecia,@moondancer & @mad- thanks yall! Takin' break at work and checked in to see you guys gettin' my back and takin' care of the lightweights talkin' jack! @alecia-Peep! @moondancer- you already are our peeps ma'am, good one too.....@mad- take care of the idiots, you're good at it.....yall be good

August 16, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Handi Peters

While you were working I jerked off in your shower stall.

August 16, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  12. tracie

Hi my name is Tracie and I eat doo doo. There is nothing better than a hefty man sitting on my face and unloading.

August 16, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  13. MoonDancer

Hey alecia. Can I join your peeps! Have a good day!

August 16, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  14. MoonDancer

Hey charlie crack. You keep doing your thing. You know, us gals have your back! Just keep giving them what they deserve! Wishing all my new buds a great day!

August 16, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  15. alecia

peep! peep! peep!peep! peep! peep! peep! peep! peep! peep! peep! peep! Ladies and others introducing MY PEEPS! :)

August 16, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  16. Pee Wee Sperman

The only dancing Queen Latifah is doing is in her bedroom with other women.

August 16, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  17. The Måd Råp3r

@just saying,
    If charlie and the rest of us weren't here the marquee would be populated primarily by tracie and her/his various personalities smearing poo all over themselves and the blogs. I don't do facebook or twitter so this is where I come to be sociable on the internet.

August 16, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  18. charlie crack

@alecia- (pardon me justsayingSh!t i'm talkin' to my buds)- no ma'am, you're awesome....just wanted to try and make yall laugh.....these haters are everywhere though...next time im gona sicc freestyle fernace on em'.....oh and @justsayingIsAnIdiot....i'm off to work....drink that haterade....but, be nice, be good......

August 16, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  19. charlie crack

And @justsayingNothingImportant- stop followin' me from blog to blog spewin' trash....stalker much?...just be nice..drink your haterade.....be good

August 16, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  20. alecia

@just saying get over it and say what youre going to say! everyones just having fun! @charlie that was awesome! have a good day! @fernace hi stranger! hows school? oh yeah, yawn to the article! c'mon guys youre cnn! find the ananoke (sp) or the ancients then get back to us!

August 16, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
    • MoonDancer

Hey charlie c. You know us gals have your back. Give 'em heck! We are totally on. Your side! Howdy to everyone this fine Tuesday. Wishing you a great day!

August 16, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  21. charlie crack

@just saying- don't laugh and pass on by! I'm far from on here everyday, I HAVE A JOB......sap! As far as attention.....it's my fault that nobody gives you attention? And don't say sh!t bout my blog buds....talk to me wack @ss....be good

August 16, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  22. just saying

Charlie crackn gang you peeps r killing these blogs. they used to be funny but peeps comes on here n hav 2 read ur b/s every day. give it a rest. nobody cares. c crack u seem to crave attention. it marquee ur life? im not saying this to be rude but i missing coming on here n laugh

August 16, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  23. fernace

@ charlie crack,you crack me up at this hr. of the am! Your freestyle jam made my day! Lol, thanks for the shoutout, same back atcha! Have a great day & be badass!! :)

August 16, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  24. Panty Wearing Fairy

Im Doo Doo ing.

August 16, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  25. happy cow

mooo. i miss saturday mornings with my family. being young and with your family was wonderful. moooooo.

August 16, 2011 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  26. happy cow

mooooo. i was in the barn taking a nap. when it gets dark us cows take good happy naps. i have strawberry flavored milk if you are firsty. good happy nestles saturday morning cartoons strawberry flavored milk. moooooo.

August 16, 2011 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  27. happy cow

moooooo. it is moooooesday.

August 16, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  28. charlie crack

I'm not first i'm actually last/ but i'll bust rhymes that hit your @ss/ my place in line doesn't matter/ I just know my lyrics are badder/ half think they can flow but know they only try/ so don't take it out on that @portal guy/ he likes to be first and scream out "firsty"/ hold up a sec i'm a lil' thirsty/ ahhh now that's much better/ as you blog blog blog in your bill cosby sweater/ it's too hot for that, you'll learn your lesson/ don't sweat the technique when c.cracks in session/ relax sit back enjoy the posts/ or sit there hot as he!! and f'n roast/ i'm done here now have things to do/ shouts out to @peace,@moondancer, @alecia, @mad, @itsamemario, @freestyle ms.fernace and all my crew/ didn't yall know we're ootck/ so move your sh!t and get out the way/ whether first, second or even fifth/ I write lyrics that rock this b!tch.......be good

August 16, 2011 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  29. Slush

I'd love to slap yous

August 16, 2011 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
  30. Happy c0ck

Im a happy c0ck!! c0ck a doodle doo! c0ck a doodle doo!!

August 16, 2011 at 1:49 am | Report abuse |
  31. Happy c0ck

C0ck a doodle doo!

August 16, 2011 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
  32. @happy cow

Im waiting 4 my milk. r u sleeping?

August 16, 2011 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  33. Not Firsty But ...

Thirsty..i have cookies but no milk. Oh where oh where can i get milk for my cookies?

August 15, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  34. MoonDancer

@peace. You know I would! Missed space station by 4 mins. Next time. Hey to everyone. Have a great eve!

August 15, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Peace

Hey MoonDancer! Did ya see the space station? I was afraid it would be too cloudy, but, it wasn't! Now I have to try to sleep, busy shopping day tomorrow! They are calling for high of 82 in that part of Ind. Morning should be great! TTYL! BTW, Ya gonna put happy cow up in 1 of the stalls w/a pillow & blanket for visit! HaHa

August 15, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  36. MoonDancer

Hey happy cow! I have a happy horse in the barn you might want to meet!

August 15, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Peace

Hey Mario! How are ya? I sure hope that Tara Reids b-day is in April ! $25,000 worth of April ! Lol

August 15, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  38. itsamemario

kristen stewart as patti smith..can we all say a big hell no, class? Theres plenty of talented brunettes in hollywood that are more deserving..

August 15, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  39. happy cow

mmmm. i forget. moooo.

August 15, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  40. happy cow

im second but cant think of a rhyme. moooo mooooo. but for a cow that is mighty fine. moooooo.

August 15, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  41. portalpunk

I'm firsty cause I'm full of d0uche! Yay me.

August 15, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |