Charlie Sheen heckled by Juggalos
August 15th, 2011

Charlie Sheen heckled by Juggalos

This time last year, Charlie Sheen was preparing for the Emmys, but after his many “colorful” episodes, things are a little different for the actor.

This year, the former “Two and a Half Men” star made an appearance at the Gathering of the Juggalos, the three-day music festival for fans of the band Insane Clown Posse held in Cave-In-Rock, Illinois.

Sheen, 45, hosted Saturday night’s show, and he got mixed reactions from attendees.

Despite his tiger blood, the actor was alternately cheered and booed, according to two videos posted online Sunday. In a video posted on TMZ, the crowd chants his name, with enthusiastic fans shouting “winning!” But just when you think the warlock’s tamed the unruly crowd, a BuzzFeed video shows Sheen getting booed and heckled.

And that “Major League” training must’ve come in handy, because like Tila Tequila and Method Man before him, the actor was hit with objects thrown on stage. (Oh, those Juggalos! They’re incorrigible.)

Sheen’s next appearance should also garner an interesting reception; "The Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen" tapes on September 10. The roast will premiere on Comedy Central on September 19 at 10/9c, the same day “Two and a Half Men” will debut Ashton Kutcher as the new "man" on the sitcom following Sheen's firing.

1. Hektic aka Ashley

JUGGALETTE FOR LIFE!!! <3333333

December 15, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  2. LeTorso

Charlie Sheen and Juggalos? Wow. Just wow. What a gathering of losers. At least Sheen is somewhat interesting in his insanity.

August 30, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • midnite Angel

Say what you will of me!
      I'll always have juggalo family!
      And I hate everyone, and I hate everything
      Except for all the juggalos and the love that they bring!

Lotus!!!
      Lotus!!! Lotus!!! Lotus!!! Lotus!!!

"And they wanted to know if I would trade 10 juggalos for a 100 main stream fans And I said I wouldn't trade 10 juggalos for a 100,000 mainstream fans 10 juggalos is priceless"

October 3, 2012 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  3. Darkside Carnie

To all juggalo haters>why don't you go outside and play a game of hide and go fork yourself.

August 17, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  4. ICPBLOWS

JUGGALO is a synonym for WHITE TRAILER TRASH.

August 16, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Mad Ole Lady

ICP is cool!!!! I'm in my 50s and had an awesome time at their concert. All the haters here are judgemental freaks. If you don't listen to their music then STFU!!!!!

August 16, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  6. shankopotomus

JuggaloLifes

August 16, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  7. Steve O

You gotta be pretty crappy for a group that prides itself on being outcasts to throw crap at you.
    You also gotta be pretty crappy to throw away a multi-million dollar job and end up doing the festival circuit after Tila Tequila one year later.

August 16, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  8. Darkside Carnie

I'm gonna watch and reload this post for weeks and take down every inciteful anti-icp comment with wisdom and the truth. Juggalos aren't all fat or stupid. Most og los and lettes have fruitful careers and lifepaths. The haters posting here are most likely filled with angst stemming from jealousy and bad decision making. I forgot to mention my beautiful ol lady when describing my place in life. Bribery sux. Most of your mainstream media sux. We reject your forced rainbow filled American dream and instead replace it with the truth. Juggalo fam forever!

August 16, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  9. Porkenstein

If Sheen lost a battle of wits against juggalos, he's worse off than I thought.

August 16, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  10. michaelfury

August 16, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  11. Journalist

1. You don't begin a sentence with "but."
    2. "Warlock's" in this usage means "warlock is" and is, therefore, bad grammar.

This posting is not professional enough for CNN.

August 16, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  12. Darkside Carnie

I'm an original juggalo from the days of the jokers card, a graduate from the TLAC, Cisco, and 3g. Own a beautiful home, have three kids and work at a resort. Get your facts straight before ya end up picking your teeth from the sidewalk. Thaaaaaanks!

August 16, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  13. The Måd Råp3r

@Darkside
    Are you a magnet too, because you repel me

August 16, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  14. biggerballz

juggalos live in their parents basement and are always fat and ugly, hence the makeup to cover their ugly faces and the black clothes since its slimming. A ICP concert is the only place fat and ugly losers can get laid.

August 16, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  15. The Måd Råp3r

I'm a magnet. My post getting deleted, how does it work?

August 16, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  16. Darkside Carnie

Nate dog was cool for ten minutes in the 90s. Juggalo love is eternal. Hi! Welcome to 2011! Y'all are just upset cuz ya girls always get pulled by Los right in front of ya hahahahahahahaha fokk u!

August 16, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  17. Tristan Robin Blakeman

Charlie, please, go away. Just. Go. Away.

August 16, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  18. Darkside Carnie

Those that do not understand never will, and that is what seperates the Buffalo from a common mortal man. Hey Vixen, fokk you! Hahahaha. I got your retard right here, behind the zipper. Mmwcl

August 16, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  19. ICP - 50 year old men in clown drag

I purchased an album by these guys once.
    Then i killed myself.
    I feel much better now.

Casey Anthont should show Charlie what to do with duct tape.

August 16, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  20. Woody20

Wow. I was more shocked to see the headline, because I didn't think ICP was even still around.

August 16, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  21. JOhn in LA

Never mind. Worry about
    Rick Perry the Bush-light
    without the blue blood.
    Perry is king of minimum
    wage!

August 16, 2011 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  22. jessicaber

The crowd sounds like a bunch of trouble makers and that just makes me sad. Has any one ever seen Charlie Sheen in that movie Wisdom? It is a good movie and I have been trying to find it for years, but no one will rent it to me. Explain that one. Hmm, maybe I will look it up right now on Borders.com. I will tell you this much, he starts out in the movie in real life in a bath tub...

August 16, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  23. charlie crack

@ms.fernace- that's funny! Maybe if they pelted him with crack rocks they'd have gotten a better show....yall be good

August 16, 2011 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  24. citizenUSA

I can't believe that many of them even knew who he was/is. Good thing he didn't show his boobs.

August 16, 2011 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  25. guitarharry

Insane Clown Posse?!! Aren't they all like in their 40's or 50's by now? Who cares about them or Charlie Sheen?

August 16, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  26. Vince

The only person I've heard of in this article is Charlie Sheen.

August 16, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  27. RON PAUL

CNN is racism and control by pigs who only are looking for their own benefits..RON PAUL FOR 20012.

August 16, 2011 at 7:47 am | Report abuse |
  28. Tj from Allentown

Proof again that entertainment news is neither entertaining or news.

August 16, 2011 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  29. Nashvilledeb

I really like Charlie Sheen in spite of it all, but I wish he would quit wearing those stupid hats.

August 16, 2011 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  30. Naive dude

I just wanted to know what a dooshbag was but I guess no one on here knows that either.

August 16, 2011 at 6:19 am | Report abuse |
  31. cj

wait shaggy is fat? thats news to me. some of you call juggalos stupid and violent but at least one person here has admitted to beating up a mentally-handicapped child? the irony is so thick you can almost cut it with a knife. its also slightly ironic that you people hate ICP and juggalos yet here you are commenting away. i also find it amusing that people who consider themselves better than juggalos sit here on high horses and have the audacity to spew vile and hateful generalizations. the only reason most of you do that is because its still ok and since you need to have something hate you pick on something that has never done anything to you. i must also say that again we are classed as violent yet many of you say you want to fight us, again irony pops up. the classification that we are losers couldnt be farther from the truth, in fact i know many juggalos that partake in many differing job fields from IT folks, special needs teachers, corrections officers, military service, etc. again as i sit here and read some of the posts and witness the word stupid and retarded being tossed around i cant help but take notice of people misspelling exsitance(Brian, Aug 15 @955pm), leaches(Real American, Aug 15@643pm), etc. i do have to wonder if you folks are as intelligent as you say why is there a need to attach yourself to something you supposedly despise? does your life really have that little meaning? do you need to lash out and express your own anger but just cant admit it? are you secretly jealous that two guys who didnt even finish high school make more money in year than you will probably see in a lifetime? that said gentleman have taken themselves from obscurity into the forefront of Pop-culture? than comes "oh the music is violent" arguement....so very old hat indeed. its a lame arguement that people use when they truly have nothing left to grasp onto. its music, its not real, if someone reacts because of music they had issues long before than. violence in literature, music and written word has been around far long than ICP and will be around long after. as a final note i would like to post about the posted video...is it a grammy winner? no. is it a shining example of the english (or any) language? no, but it goes far beyond that...everyone thinks the magnent line is a big joke and say oh its science and the like but you miss the most basic premise. the premise that some hundreds of thousands of years ago everything was perfectly set up and the result is what we have today. supposedly the world came from dust and look at us now. the ability to fight disease, to fly to the moon, to transmit our thoughts all over the world. if any of you are parents and you dont view your children as mircles than i feel sorry for you. if you dont see the magic of two people coming together and the result being this little life that is a piece of both of you yet will become its own person than you have become jaded and that is worse than being stupid, fat, ugly or retarded. if you cant walk outside at night and look at the stars and understand who amazing it is that there is so much out there and yet things happened at the right time and place and here you stand being able to look out at the stars than your life is truly empty and maybe it is best that ICP and juggalos are here so that you can feel that your life has some semblence of meaning.

August 16, 2011 at 5:42 am | Report abuse |
  32. Naive dude

I repeat what's a dooshbag? Oh and please don't say you.

August 16, 2011 at 4:21 am | Report abuse |
  33. Naive dude

What's a dooshbag,and please don't say you.

August 16, 2011 at 3:24 am | Report abuse |
  34. RonnieR.

LMAO!! Juggalos juggalos whatever they're called are a bunch of pussssies..punks.

August 16, 2011 at 2:23 am | Report abuse |
  35. Richard

Juggalos are mentally defective.

August 16, 2011 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
  36. Who Cares

Nobody with a brain gives a damn about Charlie Sheen...

August 16, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  37. PaulMc1981

Shouldn't Sheen have been heckling the Juggalos?

August 16, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  38. MS

Idiots heckling an idiot.

August 16, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  39. ZacAttack636

Nicholas u might know my dad,he's Dave 'DJ' from M2S

August 15, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Nicholas

I love when people like to get on here and talk crap. I am a juggalo. I probably make more money than the majority of people post crap about juggalos. I have been in the Army for over 11 years. I am successful. You guys like to make generalizations about things without knowing the facts. Are there white-trash, idiotic criminals who are juggalos? Yes. But there are also many different varieties of juggalos. Bottom line is that it is music and entertainment. If you don't like it, don't listen to it.

August 15, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Unce

America needs to ajust its military pay and benefits when a 30 year old army guy braggs about making 'more money than most people'

August 16, 2011 at 5:54 am | Report abuse |
  41. Brian

Now this is something to have mixed feelings about. On one hand you have Charlie Sheen and all of his wonderfull "activities" and on the other hand you have human filth that is every Juggalo in existance.

August 15, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  42. T3chsupport

Juggalos all have fetal alcohol syndrome. Or at least they act like it... and usually look like it. I've never met an attractive ICP fan. It's usually fatties with bad acne who act boisterously in an attempt to fit in with the band, who are also acne ridden fat idiots. All of those idiots band together, drawing in more of the same, until they've got this camaraderie, and then they feel confident to act like @$sholes in big groups (cowards on their own though).

They're just mad because they all think that there's a good chance that Charlie is any one of their fathers. And who knows... they certainly don't. Neither does he. And Charlie Sheen is exactly the kind of trash that would produce so much embarrassment.

August 15, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Donovan

Wow ... I haven't checked in with ICP in over a decade ... Shaggs has gotten even skinnier and J's now a blimp. The "miracles" song just proves what I have thought since the beginning ... behind their dark, crazy, twisted exterior of make-up, foul language, and horror rap ... lies a hidden message of God. They would rap about killing rednecks in one song, then have a metaphor for St. Peter and the "pearly gates" (The Great Milenko) in the next.
    I do have to admit that the posted song is pretty terrible though.

August 15, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Rick Springfield

Charlie Sheen is just a plain sh-heal. He's not worthy to carry my excrement in his front pocket. Why doesn't he just go away into obscurity. And I know you are going to say I'm jealous. I wish it were that way, I'm just sick in the stomach hearing his name and would like to pick up a paper or go to a web page without seeing his pathetic mug.

August 15, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Paul

oh .. by the time you did manage to get only half a drunk as they guy did, you will be dead anyway.
    Of course, no reason to belies he shall be a role model ... some people are destined to have a short shiny ho%ny life ...

August 15, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Paul

Hey you .. average frustrated males out there, first bed only 1/10th of the hot chicks Mr Sheen did do, then eventually come here and say, please Sheen, how do I manage to become only a shadow of your success? Then go on and try Hollywood and a Oscar ... only then perhaps dare judging by saying: man, I will never be as good

August 15, 2011 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Satan

Charlie Sheen and Oscar should only be used in the same sentence if that sentence is: Charlie Seen has a better chance of winning a Razzie than an Oscar.

August 16, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  47. stan

Juggalos are the future of the usa, these are the people that will be running your country soon enough. This is what the last generation produced. Angry, raging animals that are fans of violence and violent music for the sake of violence and mayhem. The entire record label (Psychopathic Records, yeah, explanation enough I know) is nothing but a grouping of screeching animals pretending to be 'hip-hop' artists. They are already classified as a gang in many cities and banned from schools for this reason.

August 15, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • go far far away cheesy stan

blabla and you love Justin Biebers we get it, go away

August 15, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • RealAmerican

They are absolutely not the future. They are all losers and not one of them will ever amount to anything. Not one of them will ever find themselves in a position of power. They will all be non contributing leaches and nothing more.

August 15, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • icpjuggerlo

oh oh oh oh ohweeeee sTaN-

y u b hatin' sew mulch? Juggalos love you- we all do
      piece my buudda

August 15, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Juggalo Engineer

Hey RealAmerican... I am a Juggalo and have been since '97... I have an Engineering degree, about to finish my MBA... You're right, no Juggalo will ever amount to anything... And how is that GED treating you in your double wide?
      I love how everybody is so judgmental when ICP comes up... What about that garbage you listen to? I don't judge you because of that do I??? Why can't I like what ever music I want? Have a nice day!

August 16, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  48. Losers - all of em

...and the hat, Charlie, the hat – what are you supposed to be? Freddy Krueger's retarded little brother?

August 15, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Biebs

It's F'ing amazing to me that we live in country where someone like chalie is virtually celebrated. He is a drug addict/alcoholic who is basically a court jester. Anyone else in his position that wasn't famous would be ostracized by the public, but because he's a "good" entertainer we say "that's just Charlie." Makes me sick to my stomach.

August 15, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yakobi.

If you don't like him, don't watch him. I don't. Vote with your remote; that's what makes America great.

August 15, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ems

exactly and i watch him, i like him.

August 15, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • says

Charlie sheen is a god...and we can probably agree icp is for outcasts who weren't loved enough as children

August 23, 2011 at 5:39 am | Report abuse |
  50. Losers - all of em

Not sure what is worse – going to the festival to see America's Biggest Loser, Sheen, or going there to see The Goofy Makeup Band!! "Juggalos" – is that supposed to be "cool" or "trendy" or maybe the whole clown thing is supposed to be "dark" or something – how cheesy can you get?! Losers – all of em!!!!

August 15, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Rusty

If I ever require the approval of Juggalos to validate my existence, please kill me.

August 15, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  52. fernace

I'm sure he loved it! In my illustrious youth hanging at Rauls or Club Foot, listening to the Dick's or the Volumatix, it was a sign of respect to throw stuff at the band! Also, it was a reciprocation if the band members could take it without flinching! They were pretty banged up at the end of their sets! Any1 who declares himself to be a winning RockStar from Mars full of tigerblood, can't be a wuss here! He'll have to take it & appreciate it!!

August 15, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Denise Richards

Ugh, Charlie, Charlie........I remember me & Richie Sambora..........airplane to Italy............bathroom..........Charlie, he so SMALL!

August 15, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Lazy Reporting!

The gathering isn't in Detroit. It isn't even in Michigan. It's in Cave-In-Rock, IL, some 500 miles away. How are we supposed to trust your story if you can't even get basic facts like the location right?

August 15, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Mememe

Not winning, Charlie, not winning.

August 15, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Cass

I thought this festival took place in Southern Illinois–not Detroit?

August 15, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  57. TX4UREXKARLENE

I hate clowns & why waste beer !

August 15, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  58. derp

I wonder what would be lamer, being a juggaloo or being charlie sheen

August 15, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • truth

both are pretty awesome next to you for sure..

August 15, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • derp

"both are pretty awesome next to you for sure."

Witty and insightful comment. Do you write for a living?

August 16, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  59. Nyarlathotep

You know you've reached bottom when *Juggalos* think you suck.

August 15, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  60. B Fox

Bill o reilly is a straight faced liar. A friend of mine went to jail for 3 days and was arrested for possession of less than 1 gram of marijuana and 6 months of probation. O Reilly probably dopes himself on legal drugs like cough syrup and pain killers. He says he is concerned about kids but has no problem sending young children off to war to die. Bill you are a hypocrite and you further the 1984 agenda with your rampant double speak. I look forward to the day one of your family or friends falls victim to lifes temptations. Your support of big brother and your anti-freedom agenda will fall at the hands of juggalos, manson fans, and real Americans that fight for freedom of speech. If you are truly concerned with children you would be a social workers not a muck raking fox news journalist striving for an award.

August 15, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Scott Pilgrim defeated The World

Too bad no one threw a bullet through his head. With a gun.
    Nah, just kidding.

August 15, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Beautiful Vixen

Oops..your

August 15, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Beautiful Vixen

@Itsamemario: I saw you comment to me on Tara blog..lol. Some b@stard gets his kicks by being mean to me. I would love to b**ch slap him so hard that his eyes would fall out of his head. Are you the one that went to the drive-in this weekend or was it Mad? We don't have drive-ins where I live anymore. Enjoy youir day. Raining crazy here.

August 15, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Evel Knievel

Juggalos are like that retarded kid that lived down the street from you when you were a kid. Easy to make fun of, even easier to beat up and pick on, and more interested in playing with piles of dog excrem3nt than playing with the rest of the kids.

August 15, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • K-Man

You silly man... Juggalos come in packs, like wolves, and they are all bigger than average, angry, white men. Goooooooood luck with the picking on and "beating up" that you speak of..... those mufurs are meeeeeeeaaaaan!!!!!

August 15, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

About as mean as the average Internet tough guy. I take it you're one of these dooshbag Juggalos.

August 15, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • K-man

*d-o-u-c-h-e....bag..... and no I'm not one of them but thank you for inquiring. Ya, maybe you could relate them to the "internet tough guys" but wouldn't that be a bit "pot calling the kettle black" of you?

August 15, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • JuggaWHo?

Kinda like retarded stregnth. Juggalo's are dumb trailer park trash. Go smoke some meth K man. F@&king loser!!

August 15, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • K-Man

hehehehe "go smoke some meth" hehehe ya sure I'll get right to that. HEY! I have an idea, you can come with me :) I can see from that baggy hanging out of your pocket that you've been spending some time in the trailor park yourself. *nudges with elbow* so let's get this show on the road eh buddddddddy!!!

August 15, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

@Gay-man, I know how to spell dooshbag. I misspelled it because CNN censors some words, you dooshbag.

August 15, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  65. StrangeFamous

nobody knows what happens at the gathering. juggalos always throw things! even during psychopathic sets! trust me he went over fine. if they dont like you, they throw things other than soda bottles, such as unopened beers and such. none of you guys know what your talking about if youve never been.

August 15, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  66. happy cow

Im just glad they werent throwing cows at him. i seen that once in a movie. us poor cows being catapulted into the air. horrifying.

August 15, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  67. itsamemario

whats up mad how goes it? yea juggalos are really some of the most needlessly aggressive fanboys out there. Its almost impossible to not get into a fight with at least one in your life..

August 15, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • icpjuggerlo

sya dat tu mye face u lameo kreeeep n u c wh happen 2 u

August 15, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • JuggalosRLame

@icpjuggaloser
      I would say it to your face, but most likely you would not understand clear English. You would just grunt and groan and pretend like you were a badd@$$. Then you would go home to your mom's basement and fingerpaint with ICP playing in your tape deck.

August 16, 2011 at 3:36 am | Report abuse |
    • nateD2000

Hahaha....stupid juggablows. For starters, get a life. Secondly, ICP was cool for about 10 minutes back in the 90's, now there just a joke thru and thru.

August 16, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Sean

juggablows ..lol nice

August 16, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  68. Beautiful Vixen

@Hi Mad: Hope you had a great weekend. Charlie Sheen screwed up big time. I don't think Two and a Half Men will be the same without him. I'm not too much of a fan of Ashton. I don't think he is funny. Oh well, just have to wait and see. Enjoy your day.

August 15, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  69. I was here

Juggalos liked Sheen actually, he had some/few boos and projectiles thrown but it is part of the game at this event, when they don't like you they are more ..agressive i would say..watch Tila Tequila or even Method Man : that was a bad reception.
    Sheen handled Juggalos pretty well.

August 15, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • jiggilette

Whoop Whoop to that! its just something that happens at the GOTJ..and charlie sheen has balls to walk up on that stage – he did well! the whole controversy this year was all the mainstream thing that was makin the underground rattle. a lot of us OG juggalos n lettes are concerned about that. i didnt think it was a bad idea, but then again, the underground shouldnt be looking to reach a surface either...people need to stop hateing of us cuz were not all bad. if you dont know what we are about, than get the hell out of our house! Juggalette for Life – Much Love Family!! haha much love Charlie Sheen!

August 16, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
    • PaulMATL

Is throwing projectiles on stage really a good thing? It seems someone could get hurt. But if it's Tila Tequila who cares!

August 16, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Lucy

Isn't he a little old to even be attending something like that? Clown Posse?

August 15, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Larry Pooface

Heck, ICP is a little too old to be doing that as well.

August 15, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Burger

Anyone there was too old to be there, sadly, myself included.

August 15, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andy

I think the band members are in their sixties.

August 15, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mickey1313

If you dont know what the f you're talking about, then shut you pie muncher k

August 16, 2011 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
    • The Dude

I like pie.

August 16, 2011 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Charlie Sheen is a Machine

The whole story here is Charlie is having a roast dedicated in his honor the same day that Ashton is taking over his show. What would be even better is if ashton was invited to be part of the roast. That would have to be a pay per view event though hahahahahhaha #StillWinning

August 16, 2011 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
    • EricLr

The sad thing about it is that everyone is talking about this and not the much bigger story of Ass Dan's untimely death earlier this year.

August 16, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
    • jimmymax

Hair pie can be tasty.

August 16, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  71. Nyarlathotep

Phukkin' Charlie Sheen: how does he work?

August 15, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  72. your own grandmother!!!

wow....icp and the juggalos suck some serious ass this story is just pathetic anyways i had to comment to see if we could upset some lifeless morons that follow a half ass band like icp har har har .....want some get some son.....

August 15, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  73. bczu

Hahaha you guys are losers. "Juggalos" hahahahahaha

August 16, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  74. I-Zheet M'Drurz @ tracie

tracie, I love your work. we should hammer.

August 15, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |