In Touch Weekly
August 12th, 2011

Weeklies cheat sheet: Jennifer Aniston may or may not have gone to the chapel

Now that we've all calmed down following Jennifer Lopez's split, the media glare is firmly trained on Jennifer Aniston and a peculiar white dress she was photographed in.

To some, that white dress says "I just got married to Justin Theroux and I'm going to have a baby!!" To others - like perhaps Aniston's stylist - it says, "this is what one should wear while attending the U.K. premiere of 'Horrible Bosses.'"

Until next week...

Filed under: Celebrities

1. Timothy Bates

Who cares?

September 9, 2011 at 2:00 am | Report abuse |
  2. Eva

You men that say you hate Angelina Jolie is a wh**e because she's a cheater,did she cheat on you? Can you honestly say you've never cheated on anyone? I don't think so. So stop judging her.

August 15, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  3. @LUlU

Lmao..moon*

August 14, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @LUlU

I once had a dog name lulu..lol. he used to bark at the moom woof woof

August 14, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  5. charlie crack

Hey Ms. Freestyle Fernace.......glad you're keeping busy......i'm on lunch break bloggin'........just gota try and do what we can do to make it these days.......you don't work too hard either ma'am.......be good......(while you're being so bad)

August 14, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  6. fernace

Not to mention , she's had 2 (count em) serious relationships in the 6 years since her divorce! Vince Vaughn (2 years), & John Mayer (2 1/2 years)! A few dinner dates here & there ( Brad Cooper, Gerard Butler, Josh Holloway) hardly qualifies her as a ho, all you haters out there! It's funny how people expect puritanical behavior from C-lebs! I'd like to look at y'alls dating, partying & hook up records! Do you practice what you preach!?? @ charlie crack, hey dude, I'm a busy girl these days, but gotta get my blog on during the w-e! Good to read ya, have a good week, don't work too hard! See ya! =)

August 14, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @Olly

Well said. As a woman myself, not every woman wants to have a baby right away. If she is ready to have a baby now then that's her busniness. At least she didn't spread her legs and was popping out babies at 16 like what the 16 yr old s-luts are doing now, living off of tax payers money.

August 14, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  8. Olly

I worked with Jennifer Aniston on a couple of movies and she is nicest, most polite and friendly actress out there. No BS on set, no ridiculous demands. She is in the best shape, and if she wants to enjoy her time off at the beach or by a pool with a glass of wine how is that wrong?!?!?! She's not falling out of nightclubs drunk and with no pants on! She is classy and dignified, and really fun. Haters, get a life! It's not her fault you don't have the money, success, and body she does, let alone her class!! Try working on improving your own lives rather than hating on strangers you know nothing about. Wouldn't that be better for you??

August 14, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  9. charlie crack

@ms.fernace- you're too funny.... Do what you do. I get your point, I wouldn't throw j.aniston or j.jolie out even though people on here say she's ugly, I happen to think she's beautiful....just me, maybe some see her as ugly, not me at all.....we missed you ms.fernace....@alecia- wanted to confirm that you truly are the best aunt ever,(slumber party, concerts). You're nieces/nephews are lucky to have you. @mr.ed- would you really tell a.jolie to get out if she was pursuing you? Lol. @maurice is right, i'd let em' hang around, bed, floor etc... Yall are funny, thanks for the laughs.....be good

August 14, 2011 at 6:27 am | Report abuse |
  10. fernace

Thanks Mr.Ed & Maurice for the good laugh! Y'all are comedians! & hey alecia, I'm really enjoying these "well aging" C-leb dudes & glad Clooney is free again! He truly needs to look me up, cause I will never marry again! I just wanna play, have fun & move on! It's how I'm planning my old age & I'm living to120 so I'll be dating alot of youngsters, you know, 80-90 year olds! Lol, that's my plan, love it or hate it!! 8-)

August 14, 2011 at 3:06 am | Report abuse |
  11. LuLu

Woof woof Ruff ruff arf arf

August 14, 2011 at 3:03 am | Report abuse |
    • LULU

@LuLu–Hopefully, you weren't trying to respond 'its not the point' for me. It was unecessary.

August 14, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  12. It's not the point

They went about it the wrong way. He made a promise to God for better or for worse. If he wasn't happy he should have ended the marriage before cheating on her. I know the day is going to come when those two will part ways and I can't wait. What kind of name is LuLu? It sounds like a dog's name. After your comment, yes I bet you are a dog. Go pee on a cheating pig why don't you wh o re

August 14, 2011 at 2:55 am | Report abuse |
    • LULU

@its not the point– LULU is a FAKE name just like yours!!!, DUHHHHH!!! Certainly your parents thought more of you than to name you its not the point or maybe they didn't!!! As for me, you know nothing about me so the rest of your comment simply made me chuckle at how immature you obviously are!!! Grow up please!!!

August 14, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  13. yada

Even if it's true that Brad wanted kids and Jen didn't want them yet, it does not excuse him for cheating on his wife! AJ is a sorry a$$ cheating weirdo! God help her brood of kids. One day Karma will bite Brad and Angie in the behind. Wait and see.

August 14, 2011 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  14. Mr. Ed

Lol..nah. i used to like her but i hate cheaters. Anyway she got too skinny. Her lips has more fat than what's on her bones.

August 13, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Maurice

@Mr. Ed is something wrong with you? I'd throw A J on my bed but not out of it unless she wanted it on the floor.

August 13, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Mr. Ed

@fernace-yes i would bc she is a wh0 re.

August 13, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  17. dawn01

check that http://www.SUPERSONIC.US.COM

August 13, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  18. alecia

@fernace you said it! Brad Pitt is aging very well! Take care!

August 13, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Delphine

She all so should realized no matter what you have done, old age age catches up with you

August 14, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  19. fernace

@ Mr. Ed, missed ya dude, but serious question: would you throw the gorgeous Angelina Jolie, whom you called "old fish" out of your bed?? Seriously!? If she miracuously appeared there tomorrow am.for ex.? Sorry, but I don't believe you would! Just like I'd never throw Brad anywhere! He's a keeper!! :D

August 13, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  20. fernace

It's funny that because we read gossip mags, blogs & watch gossip shows we think we know something about these people! We probably know more about people at the grocery store! Even when C-lebs co-operate with an interview, they don't divulge the negative sh!t, of course! So then we have to rely on ragmag dirty tactics to get "the Scoop"! Which may have threads of truth & the rest is Made Up! The way it seems to me, just from a logical stand point, you don't get married in secret or or not during a promotional tour! Bad biz practice! Also, did all female C-lebs in white dresses get married this summer?I suppose Blake Lively married Leo Di Caprio in that white Chanel dress she wore in June! Ahh, June bride, of course!! Lol!! :)

August 13, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  21. JBo

She is beautiful and stop being so mean! What is she was your sister or daughter, and people were saying this about her?

August 13, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  22. Just Saying

Excuse me!! She dates like anyone and if it doesn't works out they break up like any couple do. She was married to Brad D!*k for 7 yrs and he cheated on her, so she wants to take her time. H*ll maybe she doesn't want to get married anymore!!! So what!!! That doesn't make her a w*0re! As for her having drinks at the pool, do you know what she is drinking? Maybe she is judt f***ing Firsty all the time like Portalpunk.

August 13, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  23. charlie crack

@maurice- that's right, yall play nice or nose in the corner...lol....be good bro

August 13, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  24. NeedSun

Has she made it with like every guy in Hollywood yet? She's like the town bicycle- everyone's had a ride!

August 13, 2011 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
  25. Mr. Ed

At least she is not a wh0r3 like AJ the used up, all about me old fish

August 12, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chuck

Yep, I think she is just as much a whOr3 as anyone is, since she shacks it up with any and everyone around, broke up a 14 yr. relationship, and stands around in a swimsuit with a drink in her hand, hangin' out with Chelsea Handler. Wow, I know I'm impressed! Whatever......... she's not hot.

August 13, 2011 at 3:33 am | Report abuse |
    • LULU

All of you people whining about the Jen and Brad breakup, MOVE ON!!! Angelina couldn't have taken him from her if he didn't want to go!!! The man wanted to have kids before he was too old to enjoy them and Jen put her non-existent B movie career ahead of that! Its finally hitting her that shes getting long in the tooth and had better have/adopt a baby so she won't be alone for the rest of her life! My goodness at 42 her hands look worse than my 80 year old mother's and her looks are running a close second!

August 14, 2011 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
  26. Maurice

Bye the bye Jen A.ain't hot.

August 12, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Maurice

You kids play nice.

August 12, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  28. charlie crack

Yep......butt crack....lick it trick........

August 12, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  29. charlie crack

Jennifer Aniston is so hot.......

August 12, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  30. portalpunk

I'm so glad the Rebecca Black song Friday's exists. I love it!!!

Kickin’ in the front seat
    Sittin’ in the back seat
    Gotta make my mind up
    Which seat can I take?

August 12, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vip

/ Not relevant, but funny.

August 12, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • portal loser

THAT SONG PROVES THAT MANAGERS THESE DAYS NEED TO START FIRING MORE AND MORE PEOPLE. SHE HAS AS MUCH TALENT AS THE TURD I LET OUT THIS MORNING...ACTUALLY MY TURD HAD MORE TALENT, IT PROBABLY SMELLED BETTER THAN HER SONG SOUNDS!

August 14, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • JennifUR ANUSton

Brad please come back to me. I miss your hot cornChowder shooting all over my hands.

August 15, 2011 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  31. Vip

She didn't get married to her newest lover, which will probably be out of her life in the next six months or so when she finds out that she's not going to get pregnant by him...

August 12, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |