Tori Amos finds 'The Real Housewives' addicting
August 12th, 2011

Tori Amos finds 'The Real Housewives' addicting

Even artists have guilty TV pleasures.  In a new interview with Out, singer/songwriter Tori Amos reveals that her 10-year-old daughter got her watching “The Real Housewives of New York City.”

“I sat there eating popcorn watching the whole thing - I couldn't believe it - from early morning until late at night,” Amos said.

After the all-day Bravo marathon, she told her daughter, “I can't do this, Tash - I'll never work again!”

Amos, 47, better drop that remote; her world tour begins next month, and her new album “Night of Hunters” drops September 20.

1. charlie crack

How bout the real b!tch slap from charlie crack? Eh? Lick one.....

August 15, 2011 at 3:01 am | Report abuse |
  2. Who

How about the "Real housewives of Charlie Crack"??

August 15, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  3. just saying

I can't stand that spoil brat 20 yr old brat ashley on the nj housewives. she deserves a good beating. what a mean, unloving little b*t*h.

August 14, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  4. charlie crack

@Mr. Ed- they can get tossed in the hudson, yessir....have a good day....

August 14, 2011 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
  5. charlie crack

@junkpile- lol.....yep, they just p!ss and moan about nothing. Just trash t.v. I watch some, I admit....only because some of em' are hot....you're right though...spoiled and complain about nothing, sometimes I wonder if any of them really have that much $, or if it's fake.....have a good day, be good.....

August 14, 2011 at 6:34 am | Report abuse |
  6. neesee

The housewifes got it going. in my book they number one so u go girls :: work it keep makeing money they need to come oklahona????????

August 13, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Junkpile

Its more like "The real clucking hens of Atlanta"....."The real Belittling b!tches of New Jersey"...." The real nitwit ninnies of New York"......The real spoiled slapahos of Orange county".... ABSOLUTELY THE WORST REALITY SHOWS ON TV TODAY!

August 13, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  8. charlie crack

@Mr.Ed........alls well......hope you are good.......yeah, redheaded punkin kickin @ss and takin names.....she's been in bad mood this week.......you know you are the man for "diggin' graves".......if you need me I'm there as well....have a good weekend........you made me lol with the "see what you f***kers are doin'.....you're the man bro.......be good

August 13, 2011 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  9. Mr. Ed

On april 1st stacy goes in2 labor & after 5 hrs of labor she finally pops out a kid. As soon as it pops out the doctor grabs it& starts shaking it like crazy, then starts throwing it up in the air like some1 tossing a pizza dough, then he starts hitting the baby's head against the wall. Incredulous, the mother shouts out, w-t-f are you doing?! after she said that the doctor gets a huge grin & said "April Fools" Your baby was already dead!

August 12, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Mr. Ed

Screw digging graves. I can just drop them into the hudson river.

August 12, 2011 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Mr. Ed

Hey Charlie Crack!!! What's going on my friend? I surf on here every so often to see what you f***ers are up to and sometimes you guys kill me. Hey to you Mad Rapp3r and my girl vixen. Well tell my other two girls Peace and Fernace hello for me. Be well man. oh how is your redhead treating you? LOL mmm if you guys need help digging graves give me a shout out.

August 12, 2011 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  12. charlie crack

Yall are a trip.......lmao.......have a good weekend all.......have fun......be safe, be good...... :)

August 12, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  13. The Måd Råp3r

Lol at the comments here. Tori Amos is probably the last person on earth I'd imagine watching this show.

August 12, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Beautiful Vixen

@Junkpile...Lmao! Dude I said leave a mark, not kill them. I don't think Vip has body bags. You are too funny.

August 12, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Beautiful Vixen

@ViP..lol. When you slap them, make sure you leave a mark. I don't have kids, but a10 yr old shouldn't be watching that s/mut anyway.

August 12, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Junkpile

Amen Beautiful. Those shows are garbage and people have enough drama in their lives just trying to make ends meet. @VIP you should slap them with a lead pipe or at the very least a 2 by 4 with a rusty nail sticking through it.

August 12, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Hey you......I see ya......be good this weekend and be safe girlie..... :)

August 13, 2011 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  16. Vip

The "Real" Housewives? They're nothing but rich b!tch3s who always get their way. You wanna know what a REAL housewife is and what she does? Go into the boondocks and select a random family that's lower-middle-class and tape them. SEE what the REAL Housewife has to go through, the sacrifices she makes everyday for everyone else, she what she endures and what she thinks.

These women on the "real" housewives of -– aren't real at all and the show disgusts me to the point where I would slap the producer and every single "Lady" on those shows...

August 12, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |