Today's news you might've missed:
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar is now engaged - the 36-year-old actor recently proposed to advertising exec Catriona McGinn with a 5 carat sparkler. And we always thought that we'd be the ones to tie the knot with Zack Morris. [People]
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has learned just enough Italian phrases and "dirty words" to try out his pick-up technique on actor Jesse Eisenberg, as he did on "The Tonight Show." We're just waiting for the "Jersey Shore" star to offer Eisenberg his pajamas... [Radar Online, Huffington Post]
- Reggie Bush reportedly wants to put a football field in between Kim Kardashian and her fiance Kris Humphries. Rumor has it he's been messaging Kardashian nonstop to get her to drop Humphries and get back with him. [Life & Style]
- With all of this engagement news, it seems some of you are hoping "Sesame Street's" Bert and Ernie will be the next pair to take a trip down the aisle. [Gothamist]
- So much romance in the air today! Well, this kind is of the fictional variety: Amber Riley's "Glee" character Mercedes is said to have a new love interest on the show: LaMarcus Tinker, who will play a football player named Bubba who can't get enough of Mercedes. [E! News]
- This isn't a new Justin Timberlake track, but he is in the video for FreeSol's "Hoodies On, Hats Low," which he also directed. We're still awaiting his return to the studio, but this'll do for now.