August 9th, 2011

Schwarzenegger sports ‘I Survived Maria’ T-shirt

The former governator airs his dirty laundry… on his T-shirt, apparently.

TMZ snapped Arnold Schwarzenegger biking in Santa Monica on Sunday wearing a shirt that read "I Survived Maria 1977 – 2010." According to TMZ, the shirts were made by Maria Shriver's staff as a joke and they originally read "2007 – 2010." Arnold’s staffers apparently wrote in the year he and Maria started dating on one of the shirts for a gag gift they gave him last November during a staff farewell party.

Arnold and Maria separated in May, amid revelations that Arnold had fathered a child with the family's housekeeper. The couple's now in the process of a divorce.

Although Schwarzenegger's shirt was made in jest, Julia Roberts engaged in some shirt shenanigans in 2002, after her now-husband Danny Moder left his wife Vera Steimberg Moder for her.

Julia wore a handmade tee reading “A Low Vera” amid Vera's rumored refusal to grant a quick divorce from Danny. “I stand by my T-shirt,” the actress told Oprah in an interview.

1. santa maria real estate

obviously like your web site however you have to check the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth on the other hand I'll surely come again again.

June 29, 2012 at 3:06 am | Report abuse |
  2. Ian Bandot

thanks great info shared.. i think this will help others as well too.

June 27, 2012 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
  3. jual kaos

I am not positive where you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or figuring out more. Thank you for excellent info I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

April 16, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Sueann Hibl

I am so happy for all the times you got to spend with your dad, scouting for "treasure". How many times have you heard...wish I would have spent more time with my dad, mom, etc.... i think of good times more than what I would find. I guess this kind of thinking comes with age.Glad you sent me your site. Dale

December 8, 2011 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
  5. Addy

A tacky attempt at humor. Why the heck would you wear this about the mother of some of your kids?

September 6, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  6. Mark Taylor

Sad sad sad. Blames his own moral shortcomings on the person who respected her commitment. My opinion of Mr S has slipped even further.

September 4, 2011 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  7. amy

Maybe it IS a tumor.

September 1, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Aud

Julia Roberts: "I stand by my t-shirt." Classy. :-/

August 24, 2011 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  9. Bernadette

That's Classy NOT!!!!! what a jerk!!!

August 20, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Name*Jorgina

"I won't be back! Cause she's way tooo good for mee!"

August 19, 2011 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  11. Ben G.

Could be an attempt at a joke O.K.'d by both him and his ex. People are weird. But not always in a bad way.

August 19, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  12. Jennifer

More like she survived him. He has some nerve wearing a shirt like that after he cheated on her. If he wasn't ready to follow his marriage vows he shouldn't have gotten married.

August 18, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Californian

"Couple's" is possessive. "The couple's house is red." It is not a contraction for "couple is". This is a four-paragraph blurb. Take your time on it.

August 18, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Heinz M

Hey, it's HIS life, not yours. Why doesn't everyone just butt out. Fix and take care of your own lives, that'll keep you busy, I am sure! ;-)

August 15, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  15. CellarRat

What a classless pig. Not exactly a stunning revelation. Hitler was Austrian too. Even if the shirt was given in jest, wearing it out in public is a disgrace, but not surprising given the source. What a loser. Maria has cornered the market on class in that household. Arnie and the housekeeper deserve each other.

August 15, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Jude

Man, so many people as they get older, get sillier, and become such an embarrassment to their families! Sad that they can't grasp how laughable they are. You're just a total "loser" Arnold for wearing that shirt now....bet your kids are figuring out things more and more too, as you go along behaving like an incredible buffoon. Enjoy yourself, nobody else does....

August 15, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  17. AB

Maria should wear a t-shirt that says "I survived an arrogant jerk."

August 15, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Fireoasis

Did Arnold do something wrong in his marriage – yes. Did Maria do something wrong in the marriage – we don't know as up to this point neither has said anything outside of his affair. It is rarely ever a one way street when it comes to such things. Is the shirt funny – YES! it is. Do we know when the shirt was really taken – No. Since Maria's staff made the shirt it is possible this shirt was worn back when it was given to him OR given the fact he is sweating like a pig, it is perhaps a shirt he didn't care much about and uses it to work out in. Do you wear your favorite nice clothes to work out in? As for how bad either of them look physically, oh please, you get to be their ages and see how good YOU look. With age comes the sagging skin, loss of muscle tone, wrinkles galore, and more. Stop judging these people based on how good or how bad their appearance is. I think for the most part, now that he is not in a public office, that he and Maria should be just left alone. Whatever happens between them is their business. Can you imagine going through a divorce where -every- little thing you did was taken to the press for every one to judge you on? I am not defending him but saying shame on the news world for continuing to hound them for dirt.

August 15, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  19. SophieCat

Oh you "survived Maria", did you?!? Well unfortunately California did not survive YOU. It'll take YEARS to undo the "Aah-Nold" damage!!! Ah-Nold, you P.O.S.

August 15, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  20. Watersisland

Oh, RIGHT! HE cheats (probably MUCH more than once) and then attempts to make it look like HE'S the one that put up with HER. Typical republican playbook. AND, typical republican morals and class also. Unfortunately, a few too many of his fans delusionally confused the super abilitties of his characters with his REAL abilities and voted for him as governor. Appears he ALSO confused his movie abilities with his REAL character. Speaking of "real character"......he HAS NONE....and never did. Anyone that would hang out on the beach to press weights in front of the public has some real self esteem deficiencies. And some lacking mental deficiencies to think that getting the public to "oogle" him will make him a better person. Arnold is a lost soul. I'm as bewildered today as I was the day that Maria began to date him as to WHY. That was very foolish Maria. Hope you can see the error of your ways build a life for yourself based upon who YOU are, and YOUR dreams. Arnold always was a LOOSER.

August 14, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Carl P

Sadly Herman is right.....LMAO

August 12, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  22. seattlekatie

He's an ugly man who did an ugly woman and had a BUTT fugly child. I know it's not nice to call a kid fugly, but it's not nice that this kid was even concieved. And true is true.

I hope Maria is glad to see the tail end of him. Loser.

August 11, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Kornelia

Nice touch in those biker shorts having his flabby thigh push out from underneath!

He is a much better fit for the janitor than for Maria.

August 11, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Kornelia

He's an idiot!
    Besides, he hasn't survived her yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 11, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  25. cjw

Stupid of Arnold. Julia's shirt was stupid, too. It would have been clever if the play on words had been reversed, e.g., a shirt that said "Aloe Vera."

August 11, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Kit

I cried because I had no shoes. Then I met a man who had no class.

August 11, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Beth

He has absolutely no sense of class to wear such a shirt at this time. It may have been a joke at the time but now it's an insult.

August 11, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Maria is Wonderful

Stop Harping on Maria! I personally think she is absolutely lovely! She seems to be a strong and sensitive person. It seems many of the posts are so concerned about looks. I don't think anyone looks 21 at 50. Not even you posters! Support Maria!

August 11, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Maria is wonderful at getting her butt humped

Otherwise she is a tired ole slag-ho kennedy.

August 11, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  29. Amazed

I still can't believe he went anywhere near that housekeeper. It looks like a fat bubble that has fallen out of a whole forest of the tallest ugly trees. Get Awnee some glasses, not a shirt.

August 11, 2011 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  30. john

Maria should wear a shirt that says " I survived doofus" or "what was I thinking?!"
    He has lost all respect and he will never get any of it back....

August 10, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  31. linda fox

Okay, well now we hate him even more than we did before. Maybe he and Tiger could get together with some markers and glitter and make matching ones that say "Our loss; their gain"

August 10, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  32. BooRadely

Its possible she was a hag, right?

August 10, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Arglebargle

Schwarzenegger is a La Bagge von Douché whose overuse of steroids have rendered him into a feeble-minded nitwit.

He needs to just go away.

August 10, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  34. GrowUp

Geez, Arnie, acting just a little childish, are we? Grow up, you philandering putz.

August 10, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  35. CA lady

Arnold...............your actions continue to show us and Californians......YOU ARE & WILL ALWAYS BE A DISGRACED to Californians

August 10, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Behonest

Tasteless. He shows no respect, not only to Maria, also to his children. I guess all his blood went to the other head rather than the one that does the thinking.

August 10, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Mark L.

Okay, well Californians, in general, ought to wear "I survived Arnold Schwarznegger's FAILED Gubenatorial Administration" T-Shirts... Former Governor Schwarzenegger left California with a $28-BILLION budget DEFICIT !!!!

August 10, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Michaela-Shaye

Just goes to show that is and always has been about you Arnold...look at me I am the big strong handsome one...I won over the fans with my movies...taught kids how to eat right and exercise...got to marry an intelligent beautiful woman with a real career from what was America's closest family to royalty (not perfect obviously) and used that image to run for governor...I am The man!! Truth is Arnold...you cheated with steroids, you lied to your fans about being a father figure in several of your movies when obviously your behavior is hurting your kids (all of them)..you used a gorgeious woman for your own needs and ambitions, you let down California when they trusted you twice, your movies just pumped up violence in movies and took away from who the real hero's are (Servicemen, firemen, police) got a lot of children hooked on violent games and brought shame from Austria to America with your morals...you give a bad name to the immigrents who come to America to the land of the free and the home of the brave...you will never be free of your twisted morals but you are brave for wearing that shirt! As long as you come first right? It's okay to put your family through hell..until the most beautiful woman you could have married has been carried through the mud and left ragged and worn out...and how about your kids? Does everyone have to be dragged down into the mud with you? Don't you have any feelings for them? You are a real human right? Can't tell after all your parts got jumbled in your movies...obviously your brain and crotch were switched around! Saw your comment on "so what if I was just playful?"
    Man up Arnold...be playful with your wife...you sure played America that's for sure! Ya know big guy...there is a saying in the Bible...the first shall be last and the last shall be first! It is time we Americans brought back real heroes with morals and stop worshipping idols...you too Opera..used to love you..but you deny Jesus publicly..guess your britches got too big for you again (and I don't mean weightwise) and as for Julia..I am very dissapointed..no more of your movies for me either! BTW there is only one Man to be worshipped and guess what Arnold...it's not you and HE'LL BE BACK.!!..and very soon...which you would realize if you stuck your face in the Bible instead where it doesn't belong! I hope your violent disaster movies trained you well...but somehow I still don't think you will be ready for the tribulation where 2.2 billion people are soon to be wiped out in milli-seconds! I pray all of America wakes up soon...ask God for forgiveness for all our our bad behaviours..all 500 prophecies have now been fulfilled and the next one is the Rapture...God be with us all..and GOD re-bless America! Focus people and don't be a brain on drugs! Hero...my #$#! You know what wearing that shirt meant...but you had to twist the knife for a laugh–not funny just disgusting..Man up and apologize!

August 10, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • BooRadley

You used to love Opera? You don't sound sensitive or smart enough to appreciate the arts. Prove me wrong and send me the name of a single opera by Verdi, thats V – E – R – D – I. You know what? I think you can't spell Oprah....

August 10, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jean

Why is it that "Christians" usually worry about Jesus returning? Let him come and wipe it all away, the world sux anyway. As for making the Earth new, that might mean humans aren't here anymore.

August 16, 2011 at 4:32 am | Report abuse |
  39. biggmarty

You guys don't know he was that bump....Remember CA. yall vote for him

August 10, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Elyse

Neanderthals, every one.

August 10, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  41. GA Peach

So Tacky!!!! He must have had the shhirt over his head when he did the maid! This really puts out a good message to his children! He is a PIG

August 10, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Geewhiz

Dude!
    You are the one who cheated! She survived YOU.

August 10, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  43. nhop

Arnold had no class on movie sets. Arnold had no class as governor. Arnold has no class, period.

August 10, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Kennedy Cousin

TACKY!!!!

August 10, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  45. gtvracer

Arnold, you have now proven that you have ZERO character.
    Maria, sorry you and your children have to see this B.S...

August 10, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Elyse

I will never again darken the doorway of a theater playing a film he's in. You're terminated, Arnold.

August 10, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  47. w w

His behavior is not funny. No divorcing couple, notable or not, should trash the other spouse in front of the children. It isn't their fault.
    For Arnold to do this on such public media shows exactly that he doesn't care about anyone. Himself, the women he's involved with, or his children. Maria's kids should all change their name to Shriver.

August 10, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • pattysboi

The ONLY one ahnuld has ever cared about is himself. When he was playing "governor", he had a smoking tent outside of his office outside the State Capitol. His little clubhouse FLOODED the first floor when it rained, because he didn't bother to think about it FIRST.

He was a terrible governor and we are VERY glad that he's gone!

August 10, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Disgusterd

Low class, no class. Bad Taste, they all apply.

Whatever Arny. You can go join the ranks of the rest of the obscure now.

August 10, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Susan Jew

Absolutely tasteless. He should have worn a t-shirt that says "I'm a cold-blooded, untrustworthy womanizer."

August 10, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Morgan

LOL!! You guys are funny, since obviously none of you but a handful can read...

"According to TMZ, the shirts were made by Maria Shriver's staff as a joke and they originally read "2007 – 2010." Arnold’s staffers apparently wrote in the year he and Maria started dating on one of the shirts for a gag gift they gave him last November during a staff farewell party.:"

August 10, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  51. MTATL67

No Pics – I would rather believe that he has more class than that.

August 10, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  52. bellarose

Just another self-absorbed, self-centered, womanizer, who happens to think this is "funny"!! Maria has a "Spirit" that shines like the North Star!!! She is a woman of pure character, intelligence, and resolve. Men like Arnold are a dime a dozen!! I'm soooooooooooo HAPPY Maria dumped him!!! He's on the hunt right now to make another woman miserable!! These guys only have one agenda, they no no other!! So "buyer" BEWARE!! You too will be another "Maria" in due time!!

August 10, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Ornarycuss2

What a jerk! Maria has more class and manners in the tip of her little toe then this toe rag does.

August 10, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  54. marsh

@Jeff of the Tablets: "couple's" is proper English. "Couple" is a singular word (even though it describes multiple people). You would say "the couple is now in the process," not "the couple are now in the process." Weak minds love to find any way to attack the media...the weaker ones just do it incorrectly.

August 10, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Oldie in Tampa Bay

he should be ashamed!

August 10, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  56. josh

Reading the posts on here it is obvious that the majority of posters didn't even bother to read the article, just read it people its a very short article. MARIA'S staff made the shirt. Can people comprehend that? Let me say it again MARIA'S staff made the shirt!

August 10, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Someone who reads the article before posting

Ok you people really need to read the whole article before posting a comment....his staff made the shirt for him as a joke way before this whole divorce took place

August 10, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Susan Jew

No...You should find out the WHOLE story before posting. The original t-shirt was made by his staff at the end of his term as governor as a joke BUT HE crossed out the date and put 1977, WHICH IS THE YEAR HE AND MARIA STARTED DATING. Go ahead and check TMZ.com because they have the picture of him wearing the shirt and an enlarged view of the date!!! and the story behind it.

August 10, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Behonest

Thus you think it's ok to wear it!?
      Nothing is wrong with a red outfit, but do you think it's appropriate to wear it at a funeral?
      Common sense.

August 10, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Shad

maybe it was just laundry day

August 10, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  59. edsr

And Maria is wearing a pair of panties that say......."Arnold ain't much!"

August 10, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Max128

Ah, so Maria was the problem, not Arnie?

August 10, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  61. WOBH

What a dick

August 10, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Scott

He deserves to wear that T-short for all she likley put him through. Yeah, maybe he derved it. But he survived. And trust me that's not easy to do, Pretty remarkable guy in my opinion.

August 10, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Katherine

put him and his career in the garbage can along with Mel. I'll never watch another of his movies. Jerk.

August 10, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Babs

What a total PUTZ...i agree w/Katherine's post–Put Arnold & Mel ' Psycho" Gibson in the garbage, nuff said.

August 10, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Dutch

GO ON...DO IT, KILL ME! I'M HERE KILL ME!! DO IT NOW!!

August 10, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  65. maggie

And everyone in California should be wearing a "I survived Arnold" shirt. Maybe his paramours will come up with an even catchier phrase. What a cad he is. I guess he forgets he has children.

August 10, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Joleen

bad dye job Arnold... no money for a good stylist?

August 10, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Joleen

How does he think his kids (by his wife) feel about that? What a creep.

August 10, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  68. willie

The state of California has not yet survived Arnold, but is hanging on by a thread...

August 10, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Hana

Herman, your pen*s also stops working when you get older so we're forced to find hotter, younger guys who can satisy us. :)

August 10, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Canuck

As tacky as you've always been body-builder!

August 10, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  71. npg

it was time to trade in that dried up old hag anyway...on to the young stuff!

August 10, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  72. gavin

Forget Arnold's tee shirt. He is classless.The big tee shirt in 2012 will be the "I survived Obama" tee shirt. Orders are already being taken. Get yours before they are gone. They are flying off the shelves!

August 10, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Unknownian

Yeah Arnold.....You survived Marie; but will the State of California survive you??....DIRTBAG!

August 10, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barack Obama

The even bigger question is will all you stupid americans survive Barack Obama. UP YOURS AMERICAN!!

August 10, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  74. RedWings

Arnold had to dump her cuz she wouldnt stop with her desires to lez out with a female pig.

August 10, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Joe

He better hold on to the T-shirt. It might be the only thing he has left after she gets done with him in divorce court.

August 10, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Eades

Really??? I have one word for this chump. ASS

August 10, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  77. The Boss

Everyone in California should be issued a "I Survived Arnold's Governorship" t-shirt.

August 10, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  78. James

Did I misread it or did the story say the shirt was made by MARIA's STAFF and that Arnold Staff just changed the dates?

August 10, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  79. giggling

"Bored with celebs

My t-shirt says "Slow news day" "

Best post of the day.

August 10, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  80. Andy

Used to really like and respect Arnold.

August 10, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  81. OldGoat

Perhaps he should get a T-shirt that says "I survived steroids but my weenie didn't."

August 10, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  82. Me

Herman, you are a cretin who will die alone and pathetically. You don't deserve the love of a good woman. You are a pig, and are probably 50 years old, still living at home,500 pounds, fat, smelly and dumpy pretending you look like George Clooney hoping desperately anyone with XX chromosome will give you the time of day. Pathetic.

August 10, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Herman

George Clooney is gay and bangs Matt Damons hole until it spews bloody brown gravy so I wouldnt want to look like either of them. Everyone knows gays enjoy smelling dirty butts.

I bet you are a fat ole turd that has been dumped by every black man you ever gave a bj too. You sad, pathetic, overweight wretch. Late at night you probably scratch your scrub-brush up against light poles in hopes some stranger will take you from behind. Good luck with that, FATTY!!

August 10, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Aness1

I think it is incredibly funny!

August 10, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  84. Darth Cheney

From Wikipedia. [Narcissus]..."was renowned for his beauty. He was exceptionally proud, in that he disdained those who loved him. Nemesis saw this and attracted Narcissus to a pool where he saw his own reflection in the waters and fell in love with it, not realizing it was merely an image. Unable to leave the beauty of his reflection, Narcissus died.[1]"

August 10, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  85. margaret

maybe if he kept it in his pantsonator...this would not have happened–duh.

August 10, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • margaret

Im lesbean and love dining at the all night fish market between my girlfriends legs.

August 10, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  86. David S

Very tacky. No one is perfect, but I suspect the converse is more accurate.

August 10, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  87. carol

This guy is a first class a**hole that will lose his children over this ...well, his children with Maria anyway. I'll never again watch any shows/movies that he's in, past, present and future...schmuck! I hope she takes him for all she can.

August 10, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Sam

Oh will you just shut your trap you old worthless fossilized trilobite. Go hit yourself in the head with a frying pan you stupic c-unt

August 10, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  88. I survived Arnie

What an idiot! Yeah well, I can get a T-shirt made that says, "I survived Arnie's California!

August 10, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  89. boocat

This guy is a pathetic dirt bag who can't act his way out of paper bag. Why anyone would pay to see this idiot's films are beyond me. Welcome to the United States of Stupidity....

August 10, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  90. Me

What a loser Arnold is... blaming her for not being able to keep HIS pants up!! More like SHE survived him! She was the GOOD WIFE!! Arnold, go back to your hole with your mistress and illegitimate child and never come back out again please!!

August 10, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
    • The Brown Bomber

I think Arnold dumped Maria because she looked horrible. He banged her to death and now its time for Arnold to find something fresh and new because he deserves it. ARNOLD ROCKS!

PS....you a fat hoggette.

August 10, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  91. Adele

SHUT UP YOU FATTY PIGGIES!

August 10, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  92. NITA P

He has zero class for wearing the shirt, and Maria has zero class for taking the cheating story public. These two idiots need to remember that they have four children together who are being affected by their stupid shenanigans. Not to mention the illegitimate offspring that didn't ask to be brought into any of this.

August 10, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  93. trye

Guys, READ THE DAMN ARTICLE!!!! Her people designed the shirt, it's all meant to be a joke PLUS y'all don't know the current atmosphere within the "broken" family.

August 10, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  94. The back should read

The back should read:

and all it cost me was 250 million

August 10, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  95. Sam

Woah! Far too many worthless broads running their mouthes and running around in here unchecked... EITHER GET ON YOUR KNEES OR GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN! You w-hores dont have any rights. Stupid c-unts

August 10, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Steve

Says they guy still living w/ Mom and watching Gomer Pyle reruns all day.

August 10, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
    • A question about yo' Mommy

Does yer Mommy wear industrial kneepads or does she have thick callouses on her knees?

August 12, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  96. S

At first I thought the maid was a guy. What was he thinking?! or rather what did she give him? ewww!!

August 10, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  97. Ituri

How tacky...

August 10, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  98. snowdogg

About as much class as Clinton doing Monica... can't these guys keep it in their pants?

August 10, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  99. JJ

Arnold may have no class but Maria has plenty of bones and skin to go around. Eww.

August 10, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  100. Debbie

but will California survive that pompous A$$h

August 10, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  101. Lawrence Clarke

Is this supposed to be funny??

August 10, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  102. Capt Crunch

Just goes to show, a person can have everything and access to everything the world has to offer and still be old and bitter.

August 10, 2011 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  103. isabel

who survived who? you are not numero uno, you are a joke and so is that ex mistress of yours . you all wish you coule fill maria's shoes.

August 10, 2011 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  104. Talpaiadului

Arnold is the best bodybuilder of all times, a good actor, an entrepreneur and politician. That's how he will be remembered. But, he is also human, he made mistakes, he makes jokes, he eats, he sleeps, he argues with people etc. For the people who call him names on this forum: get a life, do at least 1 percent of what Arnold did in his life, and than talk!

August 10, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  105. KC

What a low class slob. For people who think Maria looks bad–have you looked at him? He looks like a faded old "star". In fact, he's starting to look like an old woman.

August 10, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  106. Corey D.

I never read a story like that about Julia Roberts. Yuck. It's one thing to fall in love with a married man, but to then disrespect his partner is rubbing salt and vinegar into the wound. Karma is a nasty thing Julia Roberts!
    As for Arnold – well, he didn't deserve Maria Shriver in 1977 and so this whole mess he's created is sadly, no surprise.

August 10, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  107. Johnson

How was he able to survive Ms. Piggy.

August 10, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  108. Tracy

What a jerk.

August 10, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  109. Jimbo

It should have read "I survived Skeletor".

August 10, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  110. Andy

LOL too funny...

August 10, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  111. Beer Drinker

Arnold survived HER?

That's pretty hypocritical of the Terminator.

August 10, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  112. Karen

If he's not worried about embarrassing himself, can't he at least be concerned about his children's feelings?

August 10, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  113. Peaches31410

He is disgusting and such a disappointment. Absolutely no class at all. I hope she takes him for all he is worth.

August 10, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  114. Zuzu

no wonder she filed

August 10, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  115. tcp

Still a tool...

August 10, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  116. Cis

he taking lesson from alec baldwin on how to alienate your kid, and that public displays of disrespect is acceptable ? maria was right to dumpt is *#$*%( – clearly he's all braun no brains.

August 10, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  117. manistee49660

Being that he is a rich, arrogant ass Arnold picked the right political party to affiliate with!

August 10, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  118. Patty - Illinois

Schwartzenagger is a dirtbag opportunist ..... leaping on anything that would lay down for him!

August 10, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  119. jon

No surprises here. Schwarzenegger should stick to what he does best: action blockbusters. I bet deep down the Kennedy family had their doubts about him from the early days he was dating Shriver.

August 10, 2011 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  120. big Al

Hey @Nancy and Men Haters! It's not what the man did, It's what you put up with and you are the better partner? I have made mistakes and I have done a moral and behavior inventory and BOY did I see what I have learn and done. Judge yourself women haters before you judge ALL MEN, Man Haters. Yes Arnold did morally wrong and he and his family will hurt from it. So you know the ole saying about judging!

August 10, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  121. hello

Men have no brains look where america is heading down the tubes. They have one small brain down south. Haha men get fat bald and look nine months pregnant when they get old. Go for the youngins lol

August 10, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  122. anthony

ARNOLD IS NUMERO UNO

August 10, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  123. Ray

what a LOSER! isn't HE the one who boinked the maid and had a kid who he hid from his wife? Truth be told, it was MARIA who survived HIM!

August 10, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  124. Mary

Did he go to DNA testing to make sure he is father?? If yes That is shame!!! If not his father That is good!!!

August 10, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  125. JD

What a sleazebag. Not bad enough he's a cheater but now he shows how tactless he is.

August 10, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  126. lavaadv

Arnold wins the game. He is better than you. Get over it.

August 10, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  127. ahnowd

You Rock Arnold! That's Awesome! Fight a crappy situation with a little humor!

August 10, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  128. civitas

He hasn't survived her yet.

August 10, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  129. Florence B. Matyas

Arnold and Maria are public figures with human strength.

August 10, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  130. Name*Sally

Are you on crack? Maria is not ugly. She's gorgeous. She's older now, so what? That doesn't make her a "hag". You don't even know her. She probably was the best wife anyone could ever have and evidently Arnold thought so too or he would have left her years before, instead he was fighting to prevent her from leaving him now. Maria is not the bad person. She was loyal. He was not. He is the bad person. A good husband is loyal. He was not. If any negative cOmments should be posted it should be about him. He looks like a scary half monster half human. About the t-shirt....where's the proof TMZ? If you saw him with the t why not snap a picture?

August 10, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  131. CyndyP

I remember the T-shirt Julia was pictured wearing and it said something about setting Danny free. I thought it was particularly classless, especially since she had stolen someone else's husband. Maybe Julie shines in everyone elses opinion, but not mine!

August 10, 2011 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  132. loca

True lies

August 10, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  133. Tigresse

I find it ALMOST shocking the number of nasty comments about Maria Shriver's appearance – ie. the sagging skin and lines and the comparisons to a horror flick – really why do people have to be so nasty? I bet she is one of the few women in Hollywood who HASN'T had plastic surgery and I bet Arnie has...folks, she looks great for her age and in the end, we're ALL gonna get wrinkles. That being said, I would agree that Arnie has little to no class all around. Someone also mentioned that Maria was almost too much woman for Arnie; well that's not HER fault! If he had asked for a divorce before she did, as in BEFORE he started boinking the made, then perhaps this wouldn't have been such a painful episode for Maria, her children and last of all for Arnie.

August 10, 2011 at 7:42 am | Report abuse |
  134. whatever

1) All you people saying how bad he was for cali, he was elected not once but twice, maybe you clowns should have been smarter then to vote for a movie star to begin with. 2) Do any of you really think she was faithful as well? I bet she was banging the pool boy, difference, he didn't wrap it up.

August 10, 2011 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  135. Sea Witch

Classless.

August 10, 2011 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  136. Marti58

Sports champions are not known about their brain power. Arnold is not just cruel, he is also uneducated – a brute!! Not to mention the damage done to his brain from all the illegal steroids and testosterone.
    Maria must have been very much in love with him – and unfortunately, love is blind.

August 10, 2011 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  137. Angelo

Let him wear what he wants, none of my business

August 10, 2011 at 7:17 am | Report abuse |
  138. guymcc

Arny's new T-shirt confirms it for me...he has class...even if it's lower class! What a dork!

August 10, 2011 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  139. Soshi

Arnold, you need a new publicist and not so many enablers. You need some one to tell you no, your antics are not socially acceptable. I think almost everyone kind of liked you at one point or found you amusing to say the least. Now it is just sad and the man who perservered let his family, his state and his adopted country down. Your actions have caused all these ugly comments about your family, your once adored spouse and your children. Shame on you, you had no integrity after all!

August 10, 2011 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
  140. Jimmy

idiot... caught with his hand in the cookie jar and is in denial, perhaps the steriod use of younger years has clouded his thought process

August 10, 2011 at 6:35 am | Report abuse |
  141. Richard Whittington

Just another example of his acting ability, couldn't even play a good husbabd, what a joke.
    When is he gonna have that baby he's been carrying around inside that gut.

August 10, 2011 at 6:30 am | Report abuse |
  142. Dawn Castle

Disrespect for the mother of his children. whatta guy.

August 10, 2011 at 6:23 am | Report abuse |
  143. Sam

Arnold's legacy is concrete. He's a legend and a great no matter how much you might hate him. The hag wasn't a good look for him. She should be grateful that she got to slob his Skynet built knob for as long as she did. Good riddance you worthless beooooch

August 10, 2011 at 6:18 am | Report abuse |
  144. kay

Arne is a nice boy from a nice family. Maria just did not know how terrific he was.

August 10, 2011 at 6:16 am | Report abuse |
  145. JHaas

People are so quick to label Schriver a poor victim in spite of the fact that no one outside of Arnold and maybe their immediate circle knows what kind of wife she is. There are such things as harpies and it's entirely possible that she was an obnoxious Kennedy princess in private.

All the public knows about these people is their public image. No one can say for sure who they are in private.

August 10, 2011 at 4:57 am | Report abuse |
  146. Hardy

II see a trend here. Guys idolizing Arnold and chicks hating him. As for me, way to go Arnie. :)

August 10, 2011 at 4:41 am | Report abuse |
  147. arch

Big joke. They both need to grow up.

August 10, 2011 at 4:19 am | Report abuse |
  148. Robin

Soooooo not funny.

August 10, 2011 at 4:10 am | Report abuse |
  149. fernando

arnold needs love

August 10, 2011 at 3:54 am | Report abuse |
  150. Jimz

Males and females will act according to what they want.... If you have a responsibility for being married.. and you don't fulfill those obligations... guess what...they'll find someone else. Yes this takes... Years,,,, and years of neglect. what does that say about they're relationship???????

August 10, 2011 at 3:35 am | Report abuse |
  151. bronzezeus

Arnold is and will always be a legend and btw maria who??

August 10, 2011 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
  152. 66Biker

It's more like Maria survived him...

August 10, 2011 at 2:53 am | Report abuse |
  153. bronzezeus

Arnie you are the man and you have millions of fans out there.....forget about that fuggly old hag and move onto something younger and better.....these women will always cry and shout when guys get younger better looking women but its ok for them to get older richer men....who cares haha....ill be baaaak asta lavista old haggy fatties lol

August 10, 2011 at 2:45 am | Report abuse |
  154. brian

enough arnold BS. he was a lousy governor and a lousy actor. he did nothing NOTHING good for california and nothing for society. he is a lying cheating husband. he misused power while in office. he is as bad as jane fonda.

August 10, 2011 at 1:59 am | Report abuse |
  155. Justin

...my God. Nothing but buff "Joe Dirt".

August 10, 2011 at 1:55 am | Report abuse |
  156. Double-Oh Seven

This guy was a poor actor (like another famous former governor of California) and a poor governor and is even worse as a human being. He cheats on his wife and goes the extra mile and fathers a child with the woman and now does childish things like this. Grow up Schwarzenegger.

August 10, 2011 at 1:51 am | Report abuse |
  157. bronx58

HE is getting creepier by the minute. Used to think he had class and some dignity. Not anymore.

August 10, 2011 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  158. Robrob

He seems eager to burn *all* his bridges and alienate his (very few) remaining fans.

August 10, 2011 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  159. CJ Topspin

Hahahahahaha!!! That's awesome.

August 10, 2011 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
  160. Sam

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Go Arnold!

August 10, 2011 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
  161. Alexandra

So tacky...

August 10, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  162. Rohit

Crass....this is as stupid as stupid gets

August 10, 2011 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  163. pickle sweet always

Maybe he should give the housemaid a shirt that say "esta la Vista baby"

August 10, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  164. MotoJB

What a classless act, for an obviously classless man...wow.

August 10, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  165. GetALife

All you people need to get a life and stop trying to have an opinion on someone else's marriage. And yes I need to get a life too for even clicking on this article about a non-story.

August 10, 2011 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  166. Bruno the Killer Ape

This is your brain. This is your brain on steroids. Any questions????

August 10, 2011 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
  167. SuzTheGoose

May he get madd crabs and may his arms be too short to scratch....

August 10, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  168. Chuck

It's a bit more than tasteless and its not funny.
    r
    Note to Arnold:
    We the public are done with you - go back home to Austria. You are not worthy of being part of the Kennedy family. Caiifornia should put a bounty on you for being the worst Governor ever.

August 10, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  169. pending

Maybe his "I'm with stupid" shirt was in the laundry.

August 10, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  170. cbr

The immaturity of the former governor is remarkable.

August 10, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  171. Tom Arnold

Come on bud, if you're gonna cheat, put a little more effort into it. Tapping the maid is kinda mailing it in.

August 10, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  172. Carol

Arnold is a PIG!!!

August 10, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  173. Jax

What a loser! But wait...we already knew that.

August 10, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  174. suzy girl

"A Low Vera" was a play on words – "Aloe Vera"

August 9, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  175. Mike

Of course, we taking this as second hand info, with no first hand perspective of what happened and why. But, if it's all true, it makes Arnie look like a prize dipstick. Not cool. Not cool at all.

August 9, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  176. Me too

Been there- me too. My fault, her fault, their fault- doesn't matter- it probably feels the same for the kids.
    My heart goes out to them.

August 9, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  177. Been there- more than once

People tend to get "inextricably bound" while losing sight that any there might
    be a way out that is more palatable to "others." Who cares about the others, other than family? Social morés say that we shouldn't behave as he did. Evolutionary
    fact points to the probability that he would do what he did.
    You didn't live his life or experience his experiences, so get over it.
    Lust grown- lust lost; Love grown- love faded- probably due to apathy and neglect on more than one side of the relationship- Life lived.
    Be happy and eat your dessert first.

August 9, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  178. harbharb

MYK: So you're saying it's OK to cheat on someone and be a callous jerk while doing it? Not settling doesn't mean being as cruel as these people are being. They really do think they are better than anyone else. That type of behavior is why intrusive celebrity journalism is such a booming business. Not all entertainers act in such a way, of course. But they ones who do make it harder for others in that same profession.

August 9, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  179. Billy

Remember when I promised to balance the California budget? -Thats right governor you did. -I lied.

August 9, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  180. mim

First class wad!

August 9, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  181. Tiesha

Hey Anold I do know u reading this man let it be known I love u stud let's get 2gether. Hey Maria I know what 2 do with that man

August 9, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  182. myk

"TEAM ARNOLD" IN DABUILDING

August 9, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  183. ConsiderThatADivorce

I really didn't want to dislike Arnold, but he's just made it so hard not to be disgusted with him. We always knew he was arrogant and a skirt chaser and now we know that he is just a classless old man. Funny thing is that he will have no problem finding young women to hang all over him. He might as well go hang out at the Playboy mansion.

August 9, 2011 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  184. Peggy

Enjoy that t-shirt Arnold....Maria will take you to the cleaners!!!!

August 9, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  185. iln

I hate journey now but back then they were the sh**. I bet u liked them too back then Ruby Lee don't lie!

August 9, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  186. Marie

I have read the article-not the posts, so this many be repeated.
    "Arnie, if anyone survived anything- it was Marie, surviving through your lies."
    The reason I like the Terminator movies were because of "Sarah Conner" (Linda) and "Kyle Reese" ...
    The reason I like Kindergarten Cop was because of "the kids"..
    I respected Arnold during his Bodybuilding days... but they're gone...
    You were LUCKY to have had Marie.
    The FACT IS- YOU BLEW IT!

August 9, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marie

Yes, I meant "MARIA"... I am just Boiling at Arnold S.... He has some NERVE!

August 9, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • MYK

Your a 100% hater.. One-thing though..He own most of the copy rights to all of his movies.. CHA-CHING..

August 9, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  187. Tiesha

I supports Arnold and doesn't likes Maria

August 9, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  188. Ruby Lee

boo, Arnold. You already look bad. Try to be a gentleman and save what's left of your image. By the way, Julia Roberts is pathetic and a terrible actress.

August 9, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  189. iln

Yeah, julia roberts is weird, I stopped liking her when she became a home wrecker and then I read that she hates journey.

August 9, 2011 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  190. iln

He must of been high to wear a stupid shirt like that! Maria may not be all that good looking but she is handling all this with class.

August 9, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  191. david

He has class. Too bad he married a liberal lunitic democRAT. Too bad the hispanic had to squeel and cash in on it, but what would you expect?

August 9, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  192. KEB CARERRA

Good to see Arnold is moving on from the royal family.

August 9, 2011 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  193. forgetyou

Tool.

August 9, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  194. Bookenz

He's just a creep.

August 9, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  195. Lucky Ray

Hasta La Vista Baby ! Ha Ha Ha Ha

August 9, 2011 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  196. cat

Gross.

August 9, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  197. Ron

Look Maria she looks rather dried up like an ancient mummy in a movie and there be NO WAY she puts out so he had to do that thang he had no choice. And de kids still be ungrateful. Hey Myk I am a brotha.

August 9, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Myk

I see your still reaching, trying to turn things racial on this page.. I'm sure someone will take the bite..

August 9, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  198. katie

How incredibly tacky of the man who carried on an affair with the household help when he was married, fathering a child by the help in the process. There is no justification for such a thing, and no justification for a t-shirt that makes fun of his ex-wife. If the man was unhappy in his marriage, he should have stepped up and filed for a divorce. What he did was the act of arrogance, and hiding behind a t-shirt that blames his wife is nothing short of cowardly.

August 9, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Keb Carerra

We don't know what living with Maria could be like. Maybe it was just an impossible situation .

August 9, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  199. Ron

Don't be racialist I be a brother man why u hatin on me fool?

August 9, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  200. Ron

Yes da kids..they be ungrateful I say

RON the MAN

August 9, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  201. Ron

Why y'all such playa hata's? Maria be a Kennedy, they all be playas too. She knows what's up. And those kids-who they think they be to question they daddy or to change their last name to Shiver-they be ungrateful.

August 9, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • myk

Dude I'm white and I can tell by your wording that you are to.. if your trying to talk black, maybe try getting out of the 70's lingo......FAIL

August 9, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  202. Tina

I use too think that he had class but apparently I was wrong!!! He is nothing but a jerk and I hope that Maria will nail him in court!!! Go Maria!

August 9, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  203. keeth

That's just F'd up. The people who elected him in California should be ashamed.

August 9, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  204. Bill

What a f***ing pig.

August 9, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  205. Tom Hartman

To the pebble brains supporting Arnold...he didn't get rid of anyone....he got caught, being a sleeze bag. Good for Maria.

August 9, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jimmy jon

Kinda how you got caught with that dude in the back room in high school. Did you ever dig your class ring out.

August 9, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  206. goldeneze

Mr. N, dude I will never watch you movies....ever....you give even us dogs a bad name!

August 9, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  207. jo

I am a 70yr old woman who always thought Maria was too good and too beautiful for Arnold; he is an SOB!!

August 9, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  208. rod

Such a worm.

August 9, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  209. borisjimbo

Classy, Ahnold; just the image you want to project to your kids, right?

August 9, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • joe

Image–Those kids have to grow up looking at their mothers IMAGE (her face) everyday.. I think they will be okay..

August 9, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  210. Thelma

.Pray for those in Somalia tonight....then go back to worshipping your favourite actors and their lives.

August 9, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Myk

kinda like your doing now by clicking on this story and reading it...And then posting a comment. FAIL

August 9, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  211. Carla

He survived her?! Really??!?!?! She survived him and is taking the high road in doing so. You go, Maria!

August 9, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  212. me

a low vera? a low b^%$tch julia for stealing other people's husband

August 9, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  213. JudyTTexas

...and Maria's T-Shirt says ? "I WON'T BE BACK"

August 9, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  214. Steve

Dude's got no class. None whatsoever.

August 9, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  215. harbharb

In Hollywood, it's OK to cheat on spouses and steal other people's spouses (like Arnold S. and Julia Roberts). It's even better to advertise one's lack of morals. That's because it brings attention to one's latest project. These are hyper-narcissists. Look for them in politics, too.

August 9, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • myk

okay to cheat in hollywood. It's okay to cheat for regular people to. If your not happy, then your not happy. No-one has to settle and stay because you took vows. NEVER SETTLE

August 9, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  216. Wzrd1

I blame feminist on the struggling economy. If women would know their role, they would be at home raising children and doing chores, not working. Women have turned the US economy into a bunch of PMSing women crying over lost business. Go back to the house!

August 9, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  217. HAHA!!

Haters only hate!! Players only Play!!

August 9, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  218. coz_h

All you feminists can stop demonizing men and shut up and die.

August 9, 2011 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  219. Mark

Mad props go out to Arnold. He is a living legend. Maria Shriver is a Ho Fo sho'. Don't think she stayed faithful wither. There are reports she fathered a love child with the family horse, Bobo. Her and Bobo have a Sentar son named Chett.

August 9, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  220. J

I still like Arnold as an actor and person. At least he was paying child support and didn't abandon them

August 9, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • SantaClaus

Well, if you're a good looking (or even so-so looking) woman, then send him a picture. I'm sure he'll boink you too!

August 9, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  221. pickle sweet always

I be back Maria

August 9, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  222. tapuhere

I just can't get over this. This man served as a Governor?? Why not just elect an animal?

August 9, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  223. toomanyids

He is just proving that once a slug always a slug.

August 9, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  224. tapuhere

Is he re tard ed???

August 9, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  225. fernace

How tacky! When they come out with the Team Maria- Team Arnold shirts, Arnolds team will go broke, kinda like Cali!!

August 9, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  226. Mare0568

I'm sorry but that really did it for me. I was disgusted with Arnold to begin with but in light of the fact that he created the mess he's in and how classy and nice Maria has handled the entire situation, I have zero respect for Arnold now. How embarrassing and what a terrible thing for his children to have to see. What a jerk.

August 9, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  227. Nancy

Wow! this a new low. So men cheat. I get that. But really?! Congratulations former governor...you've officially acted like white trash.

August 9, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scott Pilgrim

Women cheat too. Just as much. And no, not for any good reason.

August 10, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  228. Red Pison

He-Man denouncing Skeletor!

August 9, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  229. YoubettchabottomdollarIamtheonewho

They remind me of He-Man and Skeletor

August 9, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  230. JoJo

Wow, you guys have the cojones to call other people classless? Judging by some of these comments a lot of you need to take a long look in the mirror.

August 9, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  231. Loves Politics

Arnold was a terrible governor, a mediocre actor, and as become a second-rate father & human being. He blew away his reputation and his crediblity long ago. His drug use, scarasm, & control issues in his marriage put him low on the scale of normal behavior. Maria is an accomplished journalist and a great mother. She will do fine in adjusting to her life,
    Arnold is going to find lots of doors will be closed to him and his career will sink. Who's interested in watching him act?
    He's way, way past the age of an action hero. Only roles he may be chosen for are that of villians ~ which suits him perfectly now.

August 9, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • MYK

LMAO You forgot one thing....HE'S STILL GOING TO BE RICH.. and your just hating. Nothing is going to close for him. In hollywood everyone's messed up. They don't care. Now get back in the kitchen

August 9, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  232. Loves Politics

He's way, way fast the age of an action hero. Only roles he may be chosen for are that of villians ~ which suit him perfectly now.

August 9, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  233. tazer warrior princess

Way to keep it classy, Arnold, way to keep it classy.

August 9, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  234. *Bobomccoo

It has been rumored for years that we was having affairs. Do you think she did not know anout it ? Couples in politics tend to stay together just to keep up appearances . The clinton's anyone? I am willing to bet that they stopped loving each other a long time ago. Now that he is not governor anymore why not divorce.

August 9, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  235. Yalvington Abram

He gives a damn about that old hand bag of a woman. Any man would cheat on that witch

August 9, 2011 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  236. Captain Zolo

Off Topic: Someone please explain Julia Roberts joke T-shirt: "A Low Vera"? I don't get it. She must have been using drugs when she attempted to make that joke, because it doesn't work.

August 9, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chartreuxe

Say it fast, Captain: aloe vera, a plant used for burns. Or, conversely, if spoken slowly, it sounds like 'allow Vera.' In truth and in fact, Vera was low for not allowing her husband out of the marriage. That kind of thing went out in the 1920s and 1930s.

Blaming Julia Roberts for breaking up a marriage and hating her for that is inappropriate. Someone here has issues with a cheating spouse or boyfriend (not you, Captain). Unhappy marriages go on until the husband or wife meets someone new. Then they break up. It's immature to blame the outside party for what was a dead relationship. In most cases the third party only pronounced the relationship.

August 9, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  237. susan

Arnold – you are a has-been and arrogant. Good riddance to you.

August 9, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  238. Name*Ben

Maybe. Just maybe he'll make some more action films! Maria who?

August 9, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  239. topbottom

Arnie only made two mistakes in his life – marriage and politics.

August 9, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  240. topbottom

I'll bet she was a complete nightmare – would be good to get his side of the story!

August 9, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  241. Madonnafan

Don't laugh–I keep getting Arnold and Mel Gibson mixed up in my head. Cut from the same cloth and all that, I suppose.

August 9, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  242. ytam1564

i bet there is more truth to that than we even know

August 9, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  243. TI

now he's just forcing the public to look in disgust at him.

August 9, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  244. Jason

Just tacky Arnold

August 9, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  245. Sully

Here's twenty dollars to get some beers in Val Verde. It'll give us all a little more time with your daughter

August 9, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  246. There, I said it

A hard man is good to find.Steroids, pot smoking, wild parties and lots of money.

August 9, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  247. animatoe

Hahahaha wow that's awesome. >.<

August 9, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  248. edvhou812

He may have survived, but his bank account is about to get knocked around like a like a pinata on Cinco De Mayo.

August 9, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • myk

True, but he still will never have to worry about money. Sometimes when you play you gotta pay. To me and you paying 200 to 400 million to some one lady sounds like alot, but to him (CTC) CHECK THE CHECK and move on.

August 9, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • myk

I mean Cut the check.

August 9, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tina

LMAO!! Top notch!! He's a dirtbag and it's going to be funny to watch him be a broke dirtbag

August 10, 2011 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  249. ROD

OK, I STUMBLED ONTO THIS BY ACCIDENT BUT YOU FOLKS NEED TO MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT AND GET A LIFE.

August 9, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  250. SGK

It's the "Curse of the Kennedy's". Maria's wearing the curse on her face!

August 9, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  251. There, I said it

I think she chased after him and thought she change him into a respectable polotician. He has always been a free spirit and ladies man. He made mariquana legal in Cali. He wasn't to be a stuffy hypocrite suit.

August 9, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  252. Johnny Cage

I'm sure he has a following of girls he can bang now, half his age. His biggest mistake was getting caught in the snare of not using a rubber ... or getting married in the first place.

August 9, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  253. clemson

So what if he had a love probably conceived in the same bed as his other children.. Loosen up people. God made lust for a purpose.

August 9, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  254. Hoof arted

We are talking about the same man that wore a shirt sporting the caption "Arnold is número uno."

August 9, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  255. eight

They laughing at each other so lets us just giggle too.

August 9, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  256. TG

I honestly feel bad for all u women who have been in terrible relationships. But for every bad man you can bet there is an equally as horrible woman. I have several friends whose wives are in it just for money. But I dont go around calling all women gold digging ho bags.

August 9, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  257. senseofhumor

It was a joke and she did it first. Get over it she has

August 9, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  258. alex

He'll be back.

August 9, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  259. keekee

Arnold better thank his lucky stars to even breathe the same air as Maria; he's nuthing but a little girly man; only a scared little boy would take those cheap shots

August 9, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  260. margo

WHAT do you expect from a pig BUTT a grunt.

August 9, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  261. Me

I love how everyone talks about how this is horrible, yet the T-Shirt was made before the divorce thing ever came up. He is just wearing a T-Shirt from his wardrobe. Get over it.

August 9, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Phil

Considering the timing of his wearing the shirt in light of the very public divorce I beg to differ with you, and so would anyone else affected by either the careless, thoughtless or downright cruel actions of their ex-spouses

August 10, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  262. AJ

Men cheat with another woman. Its the other woman's fault. She knew he was married. If she would have said NO nothing would have happen.

August 9, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  263. ticklemeshimmy

I bet he has better bowel movements, since he's so full of it"

August 9, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  264. Pump it Up

Arnold is a remarkable good man who did a BAD thing. Forgive him and let his family be. He was a great Governor and an amazing actor and bodybuilder. I think those who criticize him are simply "girly men". Its time for everyone to forgive this man! ... Except Maria, of course.

August 9, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  265. man

.............Austria has produced some other shady charactar in the not too distant past....................

August 9, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  266. not a fan...

PIG!!!!

August 9, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  267. Arnold

You have to understand I did it all. Married a Kennedy, became a famous and rich movie staaaaar and Governor of Cal-iforn-IA...a state I couldn't even pronounce. In between I was playful....so what??? I wish everyone would leave me be!!

August 9, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  268. Brandy

I've not watched a Julia Roberts movie since that whole deal with her making off with another woman's husband & then disrespecting the woman in public. What's with these jerks taking cheap shots at the people that THEY have wronged? Unbelievable!

August 9, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • becer

I agree with you 100% Brandy, first of all, that other woman had to be horrific to leave her for that big fish mouthed Julia. I mean that lasy is freaking ugly and yet ironically her smile is what supposedly made her famous. Eat, vomit, cry when I see that wench...

August 9, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  269. Nancy

Arnold has no respect for women obviously. I feel for Maria. I've been in an abusive marriage. I know how men are. God Bless You Maria.

August 9, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • myk

They are RICH, there is no need to feel sorry for her. I bet she doesn't feel sorry for you. And what does your abusive marriage have to do with his cheating. Two different things.

August 9, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • thatsforsure

I agree.......having been in one also. Knowing your husband is prowling around, not to mention boinking other bimbos, is emotional abuse. She got stuck with this loser for so long, only because she had kids and wanted to do the right thing and raise them together. She should have lopped his manhood off long ago (when he was flirting with studio types back when they were first married). Sure he's had 100's of women in just the past few months. He's nothing but a dawg!

August 9, 2011 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • San

He is doing everything in his power to ensure his kids hate him. What a dooshe

August 9, 2011 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • josh

do you guys realize it was maria's staff who made the shirt?

August 10, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • TS

Josh you are a complete moron for telling people they are idiots for not reading the article properly ... take a second look buddy it was YOU who read wrong also. Yes Maria's staff made the shirt for her in the past but it was Arnold's staff who altered it.

August 10, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  270. just saying

All men act like jerks. Nothing new in that area.

August 9, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  271. willy wonker

he is acting like a jerk

August 9, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  272. Mandy Wells

Californians are already sporting "We survived the governator" T-shirts....

August 9, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  273. jujubeans

Now he can enjoy his groupies again.

August 9, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  274. ProperVillain

Arnold is a classless buffoon that left California in a financial mess due to his lack of backbone. In reality I think it is Maria who survived Arnold. Last I heard she wasn't the one banging the help and fostering a love child...

August 9, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • mls

So right proper villian. What a POS Ahnold is on so many levels. a Dem in Rep clothing just to get elected. Maria has always been a class act. And after all those years with Ahnold, who wouldn't look haggard? Hey, in her day, back at Georgetown, Maria was a babe. All you haters – get a life please

August 9, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve

ProperVillain, I agree he is a classless buffoon. But really was California not already in a financial before he got there? Why was Davis recalled again?

August 9, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wzrd1

Wow! TALK about bringing politics into the bedroom! I KNOW that NONE of your are married. Or at least, married beyond a microsecond!
      OK, the STORY said MARIA made the shirt and Arnie wore it.
      If so, I've got no respect for EITHER of them.
      It's one thing to have sordid things go in in marriage. It's another to wear clothing advertising it.
      But then, we're thin skinned, being married for 30 years this December, raising two kids, having 16 pregnancies in total and over 27 years of Army career. ;)
      Rhinos know that their skin is thinner. BUT, we DO know crass when we see it.
      We also know idiots.
      The poster is an idiot.
      Arnie and Maria are crass.

August 9, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • humberto

At least it wasn't her mother.

August 9, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pravda

@Steve
      Because Enron were causing blackouts and pushing up the price of electricity. CA had to cover the short-term costs and sign a new agreement.

August 10, 2011 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |
    • CANguy

Wzrd1 you need to read the article again. She gave the shirt to him last year. Last year she was still an adoring wife who loved her husband and wouldn't dream that he would do something like he did. The fact that he is wearing the shirt, (that was given to him as a joke and out of love) after everything he did makes him the low class one.. it says nothing about her character one way or another.

August 10, 2011 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |
  275. Evel Knievel

He's obviously glad he got rid of that nagging old hag.

August 9, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • D

What is your problem? Why do you not like Maria??? Or is it that you think what Arnold did was OK? The two of you seem to be in the same club!!! Wife cheaters!!!!!!

August 9, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Geezer

I bet he had the room dark so he didn't have to look at her turkey neck.

August 9, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • myk

@geezer LMAO she is soooo old. All that loose skin.

August 9, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jesus

Did you see Maria's Mom. She could have been a character in a horror film without using any makeup. Maria was starting to look like Mom too. Run Arnold, RUN! Even the maid started to look good to him.

August 9, 2011 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Twin

Until he takes a look in the mirror – just like you did ... and gets reminded of the inbreed he is. Such a lard-ash
      Did you guys share a mother or a father?

August 9, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wzrd1

Bleh, I'd tap her, if my wife permitted it. But, after the tee shirt bit, neither of us have any interest in either of them.
      Oops, none of us were interested in Arnie in the first place.
      Come to think of it, I'm not interested in ANY man.
      Nor is my wife, as she swatted me one after she read this while she was walking by...
      But, we're newlyweds, being married for such a brief period of 30 years, come this December.

August 9, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • kman02

You KNOW you can stop typing any time you want, right? Change your name to Rambling idiot.

August 10, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Barney

If staff made the t shirt, it must mean she is difficult to work for, or it wouldn't be funny. I'll bet she is a real b to live with. Arnold must be so relieved.

August 10, 2011 at 2:25 am | Report abuse |
    • WA8

Was that what your father did to your mother?

August 10, 2011 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
    • jp

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL. This jerk is all over CNN.

August 10, 2011 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
    • JS

He's pretty old and flabby and disgusting himself.

August 10, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Brian DC

I bet she never gave him head.

August 10, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • David

@ D two to tango dont be naive. or are you jsut a man hater?

August 10, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • pattysboi

Trust me, ahnuld, der gropenator, is the ugly one here. He cheated on his wife AND children. He can't act his way out of a wet paper bag, he should go back to austria, and stay there.

August 10, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  276. ASH

Just as I suspected Arnold has ZERO class.

August 9, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • SAN

He is going to completely alienate his children with antics like this.

August 9, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tom

Try this with other girls you date or marry and they will probably burn your house down.

August 9, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gort01

such a loser....

August 9, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • nursehope

THAT non-classy move will figure nicely for Maria's $ettlement. Chaching!

August 9, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wzrd1

IF the TMZ story is to be believed, NEITHER Maria OR Arnie have any damned class at all.
      But then, I obviously have thin skin, after over 27 years in the Army AND being married for 30 years, this December... ;)
      I'm the KING of off color jokes, but that is plain out crass.

August 9, 2011 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • humberto

Everything he worked for, destroyed .

August 9, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Terry

@wrzd1 Dude how about you go back and sit on the couch next your wife...Your LAME

August 9, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Len

Umm...how is he a loser when his ex's staff did it? IT means she was IN on the joke.

August 9, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mary W

Zero taste. Nice example for their children.

August 9, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • DF

He is such a disappointment...... At least allow your "WIFE" and kids some dignity...... you have embarassed them all enough.

August 9, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • K

Someone needs to go back and read teh article again

August 9, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Deb

Unbelievably crass and disrespectful.. way to be an example to your kids...Moron.

August 9, 2011 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • sosideirish

EXACTLY!!

August 9, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brandon

Suspected that all on your own then did ya..

August 9, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dorkus

well he did, didn't he? (survive Maria)

August 10, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
    • luv

he has all kinds of class... Arnold, you're the man... don't stop there... keep doing all the girls you can, even the ugly ones need lovin... i'll be doing my part too, lmao

August 10, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
    • adam

Maybe she's the reason why he had to cheat on her. The years spending with maria must have been a torture for Arnold. Maybe any other woman even the ugly one could be a relief for Arnold.

August 10, 2011 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
    • melissa

exactly

August 10, 2011 at 3:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Jamee

Why would he do something like that to a wife that has supported him and kept silent for how many years after what he put her through? Good job, Arnold! You have just embarrassed Maria, not to mention your kids. But it's all OK because its all about you. BTW – I have never watched one of your movies, not one.

August 10, 2011 at 4:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Bored with celebs

My t-shirt says "Slow news day"

August 10, 2011 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Jeff of the Tablets

"The couple's now in the process..." Welcome to modern day American society, where even our news organizations fail to use proper English. I hope everyone realizes that this article was posted for the simple fact that it appeals to the lowest common denominator of society, as does its grammar. Weak minds discuss people, so drink up!

August 10, 2011 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Ken

Baloney ! Bad taste?!?! You people have no humor. The damage is done, cannot be undone. One might as well make light of what one can and have some fun with it. That's what's wrong with this whole country. Everybody remove the sticks from your posteriors and light up for crying out loud. Let the guy have some relief.

August 10, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
    • That is absolutely hilarious!!

Way to go Arnold - put that broad in her place!

August 10, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Umm

Did you read the article?? HER staff made the shirt.

August 10, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
    • RosaFranklin

So tacky. So incredibly heartless and tacky. She may not have been an easy person to live with, I have no idea, but HE was the reason the marriage broke up, and I don't think the shirt is funny. And no, his wife was NOT in on the joke – reread the article, Len. The shirts originally said something different when they were made. Arnold & Co. altered it to show the dates of his marriage to her. Gross. Really gross. I mean, wear it as a night shirt or something when the kids aren't around, but don't wear it in public. Zero class, indeed.

August 10, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
    • trye

READ THE DAMN ARTICLE!!!! Stop reacting to headlines and read for a change

August 10, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • N1

Well, you cant buy class........

August 10, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
    • David

Lol zero class? causea divocee doesnt like his ex what a shocker. Usually if the husband aint getting it at home he will get it else where. Don't act like maria is 100% innocent in all of this. I'd say he showed class by not tellingh her dirty laundry when he could have been like she is a dried up prune

August 10, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
    • dave, ca

Californians would wear, "We didn't survive Ah-nold" shirts, but he already stripped them off our backs.

August 10, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Anomic Office Drone

Well, he did marry Maria Shriver...

August 10, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beezer

Cmon, its funny have a sense of humour.

August 10, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jim

Arnie's obviously just another pig-headed politician.

August 10, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • josh

Make sure you include maria in your statement about zero class, after all it was HER staff that made the shirt. So many people here obviously did not even read the article and its only about a paragraph long pretty sad.

August 10, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stew

That's definitely in poor taste! What a low life. If anything, she survived him!

August 10, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Neks

He's disgusting. I've heard nasty stories about his cheating and stuff with ho#kers.

August 10, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sinissa

Wow. What an utter sleezeball. He's the one that cheated, fathered a child from that affair, and hid it for over a decade. If anything, she should be wearing a shirt that says SHE survived HIM! Womanizing, cheating, asshat for the loss.

August 10, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • David in Corpus

Pathetic Arnold, not the part where your marriage to Maria went to sht, the part where you married a Kennedy in the first place.

August 10, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • UGeauxgrrl89

What else can he do but make a joke of it, as he's become one. What is it with women named Marla? Remember Marla Maples? I also knew a homewrecker with that name. She was a high school cheerleader, stole coach away from his wife and family.

August 10, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Penny

I think it is almost funny that everyone thinks that Arnold's T-shirt is terrible and he is a pig etc. but you all seem to be fine with what Julia Roberts had on her T-shirt. Also, no comment that she is the one that broke up a marriage. Very strange people out there with double standards.

August 10, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • sunnygirl

i'm just trying ot figure out why this article is under 'politics'.. schwarzenegger isn't gov. anymore.

August 10, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • pattysboi

SO true. He has NO class, whatsoever.

August 10, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • PS

I agree, "It's just plain disrespectful." I would like a t-shirt that says "I suhvived Ahnold's administration" on one side, and "Can I survive Jerry Brown?" on the other side. She gave him nearly 30 years and the child etc. was too much.

August 11, 2011 at 5:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Why do we care?

@Jeff of the Tablets: I have read your comment on grammar, and STILL cannot understand what you are saying. "Couple's" is short for "couple is." Where is there a problem?

August 12, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • melvinslizard

Exactly. He's now added to the list of people that I can't pay money to see- the repulsion overwhelms any entertainment factor.

1. Charlie Sheen
      2. Mel Gibson
      3. Tom Sizemore
      4. Tom Cruise
      5. Arnold Schwarzenegger

August 16, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Howard

UNFORTUNATELY ... CALIFORNIANS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SURVIVE ARNOLD !!!

August 18, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • ralph

It's a JOKE. In times of high stress people joke. Like no divorce is nasty. Going on Oprah is classier than a tshirt right?

August 19, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  277. Reallly!!!???

Kathy! You're a sick ticket hon!

August 9, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  278. e

save some for your kids dear!

August 9, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  279. gottabekidding

HE needs to become something fresh and new. Just saw a picture of him on TMZ. He's old and SAGGY too! No lie. Why do men think they are all THAT when they get old, and barrel chested, but women are disgusting when they age. Give me a break! Not to mention, can he even perform anymore. He's fugly anyhow. Always was. Now we just know it's inside and out!

August 9, 2011 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  280. Kacey

I would trade you in for something new...just for the simple reason that you're an imbecile. And I doubt you're much to write home about either.

August 9, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  281. Myk

LMAO youe both sound like two little fatties. Hey men didn't make up the rules about looks. It's okay for a dude to get fat and old, he can still pull a chick. But when women get fat old winkly saggy, you guys are done.

August 9, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  282. bronzezeus

Myk your da man.....tell these short fatties like it is Lmao

August 10, 2011 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
  283. humberto

Says the meat eating wolf.

August 9, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  284. Herman

Becsuse we ARE all that. Men age gracefully. Women just get old, fat, ugly and ready for a trade-in. Us men have an image to uphold so we are forced to dump your fat dumpy asses when, not IF but when, you become ugly and used up.

August 10, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  285. BooRadely

The reason he thought he was "all that" was because he was a self-made: (1) Mr. Universe, (2) movie star, (3) Governor of California, and (4) wealthy. Don't you think you are being a little on Ahhhnold?

August 10, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  286. Vip

Aaaaand... people like Herman should have their pride removed and their brains replaced. =D

August 10, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  287. Phil

Herman: Pics or it didn't happen!

August 10, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |