LeAnn Rimes trying out marriage tattoo
August 9th, 2011

LeAnn Rimes trying out marriage tattoo

At Chicago music festival Lollapalooza this weekend, country star LeAnn Rimes, 28, tried out a temporary custom tattoo that she's reportedly considering making permanent, reports RadarOnline.

Rimes was in town while her husband Eddie Cibrian, 38, films his new show “The Playboy Club." The singer had the tat created at Lollapalooza’s Express Rocks event at the Hard Rock Hotel.

The design, applied to Rimes' ribs, reads: "You gave me the courage to be truthful. I promise to give you the comfort to be trustful."

According to Radar, the singer is going to get inked this week, though Rimes tweeted that she’s “just trying something, playing” for now.

But it seems the star had a little trouble getting the fake tattoo off: "Too funny!" she tweeted. "I got a stencil not a tattoo! Its not 'news'... however, I can't get it off. In search of rubbing alcohol I think!"

1. Judi

She will have to babysit him the whole time he is working in Chicago with lots of attractive women. Let's face it She is not much to look at and he has those cheating eyes.

August 10, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  2. jules

Queen Trashy from Trash Mountain. Good lord, she is disgusting...bleccch!!!

August 10, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Tabatha

They'll do FINE!! Why doesn't everyone just leave them alone. Cheat – move on; get over it. NOT everyone that has been cheated on or cheated has to end up in negative results. Heck I've been cheated on..I moved on; got over it. Too short of a life to worry about, would'a-could'a-should-a!!!

August 10, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  4. AlwaysTri

Well, if anyone is contemplating a new business venture– say, tattoo removal - now seems like an excellent time to do so! You should have business headed your way shortly :-)

August 10, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  5. drc239

Maybe it's just me ... but they look alike. I know there's a saying that people who are married for a really long time start to resemble one another ... but these are newlyweds that look like brother & sister already. Slanty eyes, big teeth, similar noses .... creepy.

August 10, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Matt

3 YEARS MAX FOR THESE IDIOTS

August 10, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  7. the_dude

Man she looks sickly

August 10, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  8. Frisco Andy

What her tattoo means: I'll let you do what you want to do...please don't cheat on me.

August 10, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  9. Roshea1956

With the world falling apart we are concerned with a tattoo? No wonder USA is called stupid

August 10, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  10. erich2112x

The tat will say, "You gave me the courage to be truthful. I promise to give you the comfort to be trustful.", but notice the absence of the name, Eddie, anywhere in the design.

August 10, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  11. Just human

Wow it is amazing how many ppl are judgemental. I am not saying that cheating is a good thing, b ut everyone deserves a second chance. It is funny because by reading these comments one would think we live in a perfect world , with perfect people who never sin. Those of you criticizing stop being hypocrits! Live your life and let others live. Find some love and compasion in your life. Such anger and bitterness in this world, so sad.

August 10, 2011 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
    • kasey

I'm not a hypocrite. I've never cheated on my spouse, and I never cheated on a boyfriend. To be a hypocrite I'd have to do that. And I'm not sure anyone is criticizing as much as saying she's stupid to get a tattoo, considering they cheated on their own spouses before. That doesn't set a good stage for this marriage.

August 10, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  12. kasey

She might want to think about that, in case this marriage doesn't stick either. He may find another bimbo to leave her for, just like he left his first wife for her. That's what usually happens. Look at Kat VonD. Now she's stuck with the ugly mug of Jesse James on her arm.

August 10, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  13. Rolyat

It will only be a matter of time before he dumps her for someone else. Someone prettier. And she will be using Borax and a Brillo pad trying to scrub off her new tatoo. She is so goo goo eyed over him.

August 10, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  14. Casual

Could she really be this stupid?

I very sure eddie professed all of his love for his 1st wife too. I very sure he told her all kinds of sweet nothings, how he would never cheat, never leave her, had children with her....

and cheated. He cheated his children as well. They certainly didn't ask to be shoved into their circus. And Mr. Eddie didn't care, he just continued to be selfish.

And this is who Ms. Thing here can't wait to marry? He has shown his true colors.

When people show you who they are, believe them. I guess LeeAnn never was told that.

August 10, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  15. Cheryl

Body language says it all. LeeAnn is gazing lovingly at Eddie while he looks at the camera and not at her. HMMMM....

August 10, 2011 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
    • kasey

Look again. She's also looking at the camera (see where the whites of her eyes are?). It's just hard to tell with her big mouth and nose in the way.

August 10, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  16. alecia

Maybe they should get matching tranp stamps. Seems fitting. Ill bet they are BFFs with Tori and Dean!

August 10, 2011 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
  17. willy wonker

I agree with you Willy Wonker. Tattoos are trashy. I bet she smokes cigarettes too. She belongs in a circus sideshow beside the bearded lady.

August 10, 2011 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  18. Zac

I find it ironic that the words truthful and trustful are included. Whatever. The entire relationships foundation is based on untrustworthyness and deceit.

August 10, 2011 at 5:40 am | Report abuse |
  19. LJ

The fact that she is considering this tattoo and what it says tells me how insecure she is in this relationship and gee, why wouldn't she be? She cheated, he cheated...not trustworthy people either one of them. WHEN he cheats, maybe she'll finally start to learn and grow up.

August 10, 2011 at 5:24 am | Report abuse |
  20. Moosef

Another jibberish tattoo. It doesn't make any sense. I can't think about one thing I like about this woman...

August 10, 2011 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  21. Prez Obozo

To little Johnny Johnson boy – The magget man has a history of cheating. Maybe you would like to hook up with him

August 9, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  22. William

"...the comfort to be trustful". What?????

August 9, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  23. John Johnson

She's nothing but adultering trash.

August 9, 2011 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Prez Obozo

Mark the fool in nyc – Uh, the dempled faced malada was ALSO MARRIED & CHEATED!

August 9, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • kasey

Uh, I think that's what he's saying, moron. They BOTH cheated, so why do people act like she's a saint? Get it?

August 10, 2011 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  25. sdf

This marriage will not last and she is a pig.

August 9, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  26. ken

maybe someday Rimes will actually honor a marriage.

August 9, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • myk

Dude honor a marriage,,,,what, yeah like she is the only person that has cheated or gotten a divorce....YOUR LAME

August 9, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  27. mark in nyc

tacky, trashy cheater

August 9, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Myk

I bet you would would think that huh. Being from a city that lets two dudes can get married.

August 9, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jodey

Myk, your backward, bigoted post makes no sense in relation to the topic. I'll never understand why you bigots feel you must shove your hatred down other people's throats. Keep your hate to yourself! A lot of us support equal rights for all Americans. Anything else is less than patriotic. In short, REAL Americans believe in equal rights.

August 10, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  28. charlie crack

@Myk- Very true...I agree

August 9, 2011 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  29. tazer warrior princess

IRONY!

August 9, 2011 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Prez Obozo

I can't figure out Why Leann has always been the villian? Why down some of you girls gone wild & hooked up with a different guy every night on spring break ever blame the half breed?? If you're older & have a teenage girl in college watch the reality show Campus Police & see how your hoodlums act in college???

August 9, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • mark in nyc

um....she was married and cheated. THAT'S why she's been painted as the villain.

August 9, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Myk

@mark in gyc-Opps I mean nyc. Dude she is not a villian. You call it cheating, I call it happiness.

August 9, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • kasey

So, she screws around on her husband and he screws around on his wife, and only HE is guilty? Wow, how stupid.

August 10, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
    • David in Corpus

That one is easy
      1. The dude was part of hollywood (ie: known degenerates) and she was Country (ie: supposedly moral)
      2. The dude is a dude and she is a woman.

I know you modern day boys and girls hate morality and double standards but deal with them anyway. I don't like it either but that is just reality.

August 10, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Prez Obozo

What does it take to get a post to show up here???

August 9, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Myk

If a married woman can't keep her husband happy, it her fault. Don't blame Rimes. She was just doing what his wife couldn't do. Rimes must have that MVP, because she took ol girls husband. She brought in on herself.

August 9, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  33. sockpuppet

bunch of judgmental jerks on this forum-you are all just white as snow, right? Never made an immoral choice in your life? Yeah, I thought so. We should all be judged for the rest of ours lives by every mistake or bad thing we've ever done.

August 9, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jesus

I haven't never made an immoral action.. so I can say anything I want..

August 10, 2011 at 2:53 am | Report abuse |
    • kasey

I've never cheated on my husband, so yeah, I can sit in judgement.

August 10, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  34. wow

Wow!! i believe he cheated too. double standards. bunch of male pigs on here

August 9, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  35. phearis

She has no morals. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Screw her, everyone else has.

August 9, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  36. slotgirl

she has no eyes............. :)

August 9, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Jim

She's an adulterer. Who cares what an immoral person says?

August 9, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Leanne is Stupid

What's that pesky thing about what happens when you tatt someone else or for someone else?

//SIGNED//

Kat Von STD

August 9, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  39. fab

There was a typo in this article. The correct tattoo is: "You gave me a load in the eye, I'll soon be doing it with another guy."

August 9, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  40. erich2112x

We're supposed to just accept this incest bllsht?

August 9, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Ugh

That chick makes me wanna barf. Does she have any redeeming qualities at all?

August 9, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  42. kathy

Oh hell everybody know she a ho.

August 9, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Andrea

@Kellie

LOL,so true!!!

August 9, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Kellie

Eddie's exwife Brandi would drive any man to have affairs! Shes crazy! !!

August 9, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Lucy

That's a lot of tattoo. Nice words, but not a guarantee of fidelity.

August 9, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • David in Corpus

I miss the days when artists hid in their basements and made art. Now they all have an opinion and a strong need to share them despite the fact that thinking is not their strong suit.
      Y'all are artist and that is a great thing, but politics and morality is something y'all seem to know little of.
      FKN idiots.

August 10, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • jp

The bony landscape that the tattoo artist has to work with will make it a challenge...he might have an easier time tattooing a skeleton.
      Of course, a skeleton would be much more appealing.

August 10, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Sara

And countdown to divorce starts....now!

August 9, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  47. @willy wonker

and having a user name like willy wonker is mature and cool. Maybe you are the one that should join the circus sh!t for brains. If you are going to insult someone don't make yourself look the as$. Have a nice day fool.

August 9, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • big b

And having a foul mouth makes you look mature and cool? Look in the mirror little boy blue!

August 9, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  48. willy wonker

Tattoos and smoking make a girl seem so mature and sophistcated. I wonder if she will join the circus as a tattooed lady ?

August 9, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Richard Fore

Oh come on everybody, they look so happy!!!!! Don't you know that marriage is a sacred instuition under the eyes of GOD and therefore it must be perfect alonge with all other things in this world or the lord would never of allowed it to happen.

August 9, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  50. San Jose

They BOTH cheated. Great way to start a relationship! I like that he's filming "The Playboy Club"... niiiiice.

August 9, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marv

yeah, they are totally gonna make it. he looks like that classic charming/cheater type. i think if there was a composit of what a cheater looks like, he would be the poster child.

August 9, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Billl the Cat

If she cheated WITH you, she'll cheat ON you...

August 9, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Yessir......you are correct.......if cheated with, will get cheated on.......no doubt......once a cheater always a cheater....can't mess with the one's that are like that....nooooooooo way........she is fine though.....and she is the house/school right around the corner from my house.......no joke....

August 9, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Myk

August 9, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • jayleigh

Myk, you must have never been married. MVP turn into SOSP after a while. Both of these cheated on their spouses for each other, it is highly likely one of them will stray sooner or later.

August 10, 2011 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Max

I give them one year.

August 10, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  52. Marv

And a bullseye on her forehead for another landing point.

August 9, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |