'True Blood' prepares to do battle
August 8th, 2011

'True Blood' prepares to do battle

The second half of the season kicked off last night and as the battle between the vampires and witches began to heat up, the episode's message was loud and clear: It's on.

Antonia, having fully settled into Casa Marnie, escaped from vamper jail with the help of a bewitched Luis.

He later tried to kill Bill at Antonia's behest and failed, but not before he passed along her message that amounted to simply this: The bitch is back.

Bill sprang into action and instructed his sheriffs to spread the word to Louisiana’s vampires that they should silver themselves while they slept so Antonia couldn't summon them to a fiery demise at sunrise.

Meanwhile, Pam tracked down Tara at Merlotte’s and went about seeking revenge for Antonia’s face-melting curse. Just as it seemed like Tara would once again meet her fate at the hands of a vampire, she was saved by a gaggle of modern technology-loving Bon Tempsians whose video cameras prompted Pam to release her rather than be caught in the act of killing a human.

Tara’s close call resulted in her sending Naomi back to New Orleans. And as is Tara’s wont, she cried a little, drank a lot and ran into trouble when Antonia appeared (from out of the woods, natch) and quickly won her over after pointing out their mutual sad pasts.

Tara then went to work on Antonia’s behalf to recruit witches to help wage war against the vampires. She assembled a motley crew that, if it weren’t for Antonia’s powerful influence, would probably be more at home talking about their shared love of ferrets and patchouli than kicking vampire ass.

Notably absent were Lafayette and Jesus, who were still in Mexico. The boys discovered that Lafayette was a medium after he channeled Jesus’ uncle Luca, who seemed like a pretty righteous dude.

Exposing Lafayette’s powers was the aim of Jesus’ grandfather all along, so it would seem that the boys would return to Bon Temps with their most powerful asset riding shotgun. Now it’s just a matter of whom they’ll side with.

Later, when he was back at Merlotte’s, Lafayette had another unwanted encounter with the dead when he attempted to get a smile out of baby Mikey, who was along for the ride during Arlene’s shift. Lafayette’s teasing summoned the mysterious young woman from last week’s episode. Spooky! I can’t wait to find out who she is and what she’s capable of.

In other couples news, Sam and Luna discovered that Tommy was a skinwalker. Both were equally grossed out and Sam threw Tommy out after confronting him over what he’d done.

Elsewhere, Alcide and Debbie were initiated into the local pack, but while Debbie celebrated Alcide brooded handsomely on a log. He was preoccupied with Sookie’s well-being after running into her in the woods as she searched for Jason.

Because she’s New Debbie and not the crazy old nutcake of yore, she indulged Alcide and they ventured off to look for Sookie to make sure she was all right. As it turned out, she was more than OK as they found her still (!) having sex with Eric.

When they finally finished (seriously, they didn’t stop till midway through the episode) Eric asked Sookie if she wanted him to go back to being the Eric she knew and hated. She was predictably conflicted, but he said that he was content to remain adorably clueless if it meant that she would still love him.

Pam, meanwhile, was not about to remain cursed and summoned the delightful Dr. Ludwig to help restore her to her former glory. While the good doctor was unable to reverse the spell, she put Pam on the road to recovery with a seriously horrifying-looking chemical peel and a series of shots that would have to be administered every day for, well, ever. And when you’re a vampire, forever is a very long time.

This brings me to my very favorite part of this week’s episode: Pam’s casket! I would have staged a one-woman riot had it been anything less than the quilted pink satin confection that it was.

Finally, the witches gathered to hear what Antonia had to say and she did not disappoint. Almost everyone in attendance was on board with her plan to kill off the local vampire population and the chanting soon began.

The vampires put up a gallant fight but were no match for Antonia’s powers. In fact, Bill’s controversial order to self-silver was the only thing keeping them from meeting the sun.

Jason had stopped by Sookie’s to apprise her of his negative werepanther status when the spell casting began, and when she told him what was up, he ran to Bill’s to make sure Jessica was safe.

As Ginger rode Pam’s vibrating coffin like a mechanical bull in Shreveport, the situation was far worse in Bon Temps where Eric, Bill and Jessica fought to escape their restraints. Jessica managed to break free and made her way upstairs and out the front door.

This was one of the season’s more exciting endings, no? Will Jason manage to save Jessica or will she fry like her similarly fair-skinned mortal sisters after mere seconds in the sun? Share your thoughts in the comments!

Post by:
Filed under: television • True Blood • TV recaps

1. Have fun playing some of the best online games ever created and remember to check back often because we are always adding new and even better games.

I am extremely inspired together with your writing abilities as neatly as with the format in your blog. Is this a paid topic or did you modify it yourself? Anyway stay up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a great weblog like this one nowadays..

August 24, 2012 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  2. Tim O'Sullivan

I used to love the show but it sure is stupid as heck now. No character development at all so no emotional attachment to any of the characters at all.

August 20, 2012 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  3. silliness17

I hope Harry Potter comes through the Stargate and kills everyone. What a silly, silly show. Vampires fighting witches? That's only one step above Jersey Shore aka train wreck.

August 10, 2011 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
  4. paula

Great episode! Bill absolutely rocks! They need to get rid of the icky Eric Sookie stuff. Don't want Sookie with Bill – she is now not redeemable in my opinion!

August 9, 2011 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
  5. CK

I love the show and thought last night's episode was great! Literally holding my breath when Jessica opened the door. I love Eric and Sookie, and I miss his bad guy persona (albeit with a non-beating) heart of gold. don't really like Tara's story line too much. It is just a fun, engrossing show!

August 8, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  6. TM

Great season! I hope Jessica lives, her character is one of my favorites. I have to say that whoever casts the show gets the most attractive bunch of ppl, especially Alcide & Eric

August 8, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  7. NotLeslie

Yes, Tara MUST go. The character is a waste of time. I just fast-forward through her scenes. She's annoying.

August 8, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Melissa

I personally love this season! Eric having amnesia is in the book, the 4th book in the series & my favorite. Sookie falls in love with him in the book as well, all in line with the show. Jason will not become a true were-panther but a "hybrid" instead. And, just like the books, the storyline about the witches and Alcide though it's a little different. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to follow "all" of the story lines, it isn't very confusing. If you don't like the show, stop watching it & stop complaining!

August 8, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Les

all you who are "bored with" this season...did it ever occur to you that there is character progression...like the fact that Eric is 1000 yrs old and Antonia only 400...maybe he will get his memory back at just the right time, and Sookie could be the reason that Eric could become both good and bad...as the season progresses....I, for one, love love love this show...every character, every scene, every show...give me more more more!

August 8, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Ericsgirl

I love the show, but as stated before the writing has become way too contrived and there are too many side stories. I dislike instensely the extreme liberties the writers are taking with Harris's book. The plot lines were excellent the way that they were originally written. Minor characters are getting entirely too much air time at the sacrifice of developing the major players storylines. In the books you understand why she falls in love with Eric and it is more than his doe eyed innocent look. I understand that it is a TV show but is is becoming way too watered down in my opinion. In my opinion try staying a bit truer to the original storyline. Also... Tara needs to go.. She is getting ridiculous!

August 8, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Vegas0036

The Eric and Sookie romance is amazing...I loved his rough vamp side, but the sweet side makes my heart melt! For anyone who doesn't like the show at all – don't watch it. For those that are on the fence – it's STILL a fun show! Don't take it so literally. And for the TB Lovers- GACK! The cliffhangers always drive me nuts!!

August 8, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Joie

I love, LOVE LOOOOOOOVE TB! I think the Eric Sookie thing is awesome...I would love to see some more "wild" and less romantic though! :) And while Tara is annoying sometimes, I still like her character. Curious to see how everything plays out with the witches, weres and vamps. I love the show and am IN LOVE with Alexander! They have some awesomely beautiful people on the show! PERFECT show Alan Ball!!

August 8, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Brent

I wish someone would please kill or eat Tara. She is a waste of airtime. The plot she is involved in would still happen without her and there would be less crying.

August 8, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Question

Please don't be mean, but could anyone tell me quickly why Sookie and Bill are no longer together? I only watched the first season...

August 8, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ericsgirl

Firstly when he was at deaths door he nearly drained her. Secondly it was uncovered that the Queen of Louisiana has sent Bill to find out what made her so special and he was basically setting her up all along. When the Ratrays tried to kill her it was Bill who set the whole thing up. This was all revealed at the end of Season 3. Eric spilled the beans and Sookie can't forgive him for what he did.

August 8, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  15. JR

For those of you who haven't read the books, the show is pretty much sticking with the main story. All I can say is hang in there, you're in for some twists and turns you'll never see coming! What you see that's boring now is just a set up for something bigger later! Just HANG IN THERE!!!!

August 8, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Laura

Ginger riding Pam's coffin was one of the funniest things I've seen on TV in a while.

Jessica isn't going anywhere, she is to popular of a character.

The show is stupid fun but average at best. To many story lines has been my complaint since season 2. I also agree that Tara needs to go.

August 8, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  17. SookieFan

Tara needs to go!! She takes up time and that is a waste !!

August 8, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  18. TRouble

Good show, great season, but PLEASE, please, please PLA-ESE will someone kill TARA??!!!!

August 8, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Jess

I agree with several of the comments above. If you have read any of the books you will see that many of the story lines get tied up at the end of the season. However a show based on a book would really not be able to survive without some changes. The only plot line I have a problem with right now is Tommy and Sam because it seems like it is the only one that doesn't connect back to someone else.

August 8, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Islandgirl

This show cracks me up! I am loving it although wish it were closer to the book series. That said, its a fun indulgence. This blog always makes me laugh because when you put it "that" way maybe the show is wackier than I even believed myself!

August 8, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Reno

I'm thinking Jason knocked out the guard, and the gun shot was him shooting jessica to keep her from going out in the sun. Besides she is a young vampire, it would take a lot longer for her to burn up in the sun...Bill was completely charred to a crisp at one point, and they managed to bury him and save him.

August 8, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  22. dan

maybe all these side stories are going to be all tied together...just a thought. wait and see.

August 8, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Robert

So, when Jessica's life was at stake (no pun intended), did Jason evade the guard by turning into a panther to rescue her? That whole Warepanther plot line had to be there for some reason.

August 8, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • dan

do you think Jason is going to have a litter of werepanthers? wonder if werepanthers take 9 months to be born or faster?

August 8, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Nichol

I may as add my two cents. Yes, definitely too many sub-plots. Really, the only characters we care about are Eric, Bill, Sookie, Pam, Jason and Lafayette. But more importantly, why isn't anyone mentioning the fact the Sookie didn't even try to rescue Eric from Bill. The only reason he's alive is because he talked Bill out of killing him. I thought the writers would show a little more love between Eric and Sookie but Sookie didn't even put up a fight. And I just wasn't "feeling it" during the love scenes. I feel like it was contrived. Please, writers, please-give us some real emotions between Eric and Sookie. Make us believe that Sookie really does love him. It's all I ask!!!

August 8, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  25. JC

All you haters should really read the books – it might help you understand why certain things are happening the way they are. The writers of the show are doing their best to follow the storylines and plots of the novels. (Jessica was not in the books at all, therefore making her expendable. On the contrary, Lafayette was killed very early on in the books, so who knows??)

August 8, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Shawn-Joy

I hate how far away from the book they are getting. The which story is dumb and makes me want to fast forward past it. Tara is so freaking stupid in this show I actually yell at the TV. The only thing I half like is that Sookie and Eric are getting it on now.

August 8, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Jo

I agree that this season has multiple side stories, last night's episode was a good one. During the past couple of seasons, they have always gotten good mid-season. I look forward to hearing about the spirit that is watching over Mikey. I could do without Tara and I hope we haven't seen the last of Jessica.

August 8, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Ersula

Eric is annoying. I hate his current relationship with Sookie. I agree there are LOADS of side-stories...too many to stay focused on. I am not understanding Bill's new persona. Tara is on my last nerve. What's up with baby Mikey? Although confusing at times, I'll continue to watch. Too much time invested to give up now.

August 8, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  29. PerryS_In_SanDiego

I would just like to comment one the "Campy" nature of True Blood.

This is part of what makes this series WONDERFUL!

And ... if I might comment on Justice's comment above ... having Rutina Wesley and Deborah Woll "depart" the season would truly drain the blood from the show, please excuse the pun!

August 8, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Al

I have been a devoted fan since episode one, however, this season has been way too convoluted and confusing! This is turning out to be the most boring season yet! Ball has strayed so far from the books that this show is no longer even recognizable as the wonderful books by Charlene Harris! What is most frustrating is that Ball is bypassing some of the truly amazing stoeylines from the books and that is just too bad since there were some really amazing events that took place! I hope he can bring enough of the ambience from the books to keep the fans like me satisfied!

August 8, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Melissa

LOVE this show. It has me on the edge of my seat each and every episode. I hope Jessica isn't dead.

August 8, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  32. sfwhtt

True Blood the show is nothing like the books by charlaine harris. The true writer is being sidelined by all this bull crap. Wake up alan ball. you are losing fans.

August 8, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • denim

I won't be able to see the fourth season until it comes out on DVD, but I can agree that the third season had issues and the books are wonderful.

August 8, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • agajr

I much prefer the show to the books. Ive read them all, and Alan Ball has taken the Charlaine Harris world and made it much, much richer and more fun. The books are just a guideline to this show.

August 10, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  33. eunis

Sometimes I watch this show while sitting on the toilet and dropping biscuits.

August 8, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Chang

After Season2 this series had the blood sucked out of it. Theres Witches now? weak...

August 8, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dean

I agree, season two was the end of the show for me. As much as I love Eric's character and as much as I loved the concept, I'm done with TB now. Too bad, too, it had a lot of potential.

August 10, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  35. Justice

I want Jessica to die and Tara to die! Them too broads is getting on my dang nerve! Why the heck is Tara gone join up witht he witches when they were the ones that got her into the mess in the first place?! Just stupid. And then Tommy and Sam...Sam know he can't just let tommy walk away! I need Pam to get back to her regualr self. She was the best female on that show and I must end with this, LOVE ERIC!

August 8, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • boo

before you reply or call anyone or anything stupid, please learn grammar – you are what's so wrong with this country full of stupid people like you!

August 8, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  36. TB as in Tuberculosis

Why bother watch this dreak any longer. We all know nothing is going to happen to Sookkie, Bill or Eric. They keep doing these stupid cliff hangers that are not cliff hangers at all. of course we know Jessica will live. Of course we know Jason is not a were panther. This is the laziest writing ever (especially after something as brilliant as game of thrones – full of real surprises). TB sucks! And not in the vampire way

August 8, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anon

If you read the books, which, in general, the show follows with the exception of Jessica, you would know that Jason becomes a werepanther, well a werepanther hybrid really.. So, one prediction there is incorrect.

August 8, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Rebecca

I laughed like a fool the whole hour. Loved it! Loved it!! Loved it!!!

August 8, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Susan U.

I hope Jessica doesn't die but, I predicted if the witches spell worked, she would be the one to die. As soon as Bill said there was enough chains on her....I knew she was a goner. I love her character & I really hope Jason saves her. This was in my opinion the best episone of the season. I do not like Eric acting like a child & Sookie jumping right into bed with him. That whole thing is dumb & I want the old Eric back. I'm hoping Sam just grows a pair & kills Tommy. Then he can be a skin walker. Very intrigued by the ghost watching over Arlene's baby. Tara makes me sick.

August 8, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  39. SaraC

Ginger screaming on top of Pam's vibrating coffin was one of the funniest thing I've seen so far!

August 8, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • ajack008

You are 100% CORRECT. I thought i was gonna pass out I laughed so hard....and why won't Tara just die already. Her accent is the WORSE Louisiana accent i've EVER heard.

August 8, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • SaraC

ajack...
      For some reason I cant reply to your comment. But I agree...I'm from Louisiana, and her accent just isn't right. It's gotten a little better since the first season...but still not good! I didn't like her character starting at episode 1 season 1 because of the racial chip on her shoulder. But that went away, and I started liking her a little better.

August 9, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  40. julz

I beg to differ, this season is really good so far, aside from the first episode and the fairy, goblin-like creatures. Last season was very bad, especially the finale which was unexciting and blah. This episode left u on the end of your seat, just like TB used to

August 8, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tiff

This episode brought back my love for TB too! I am a huge fan of the show and the books.. This episode brought me back where in season 2 the whole maryann crap bored me to tears and I hate what they have done with the fairey world.. but i LOVE amnesia Eric and the way they have worked out the witches

August 13, 2011 at 4:11 am | Report abuse |
  41. Diana

I think it was that guard and Jason outside that made the gunshot... remember the guard had taken his gun out to aim at Jason and Jason slammed into him like in a football game! My guess is they were fighting over the gun and it went off. I hope Jason saves Jessica... I really love her character!

August 8, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  42. C.Brown

Is it me or is this show getting really stupid? I was a HUGE True Blood fan but between last season and the first half of this one I'm starting to get over it. There are wayyyyyyyy too many side stories, the acting is getting worse each episode, the writing has been just awful and the characters have gotten worse i.e. Lafayette use to be really funny and now he is DRY and boring. I must say I now just watch this show because there is nothing else on at that time. I really hope things pick up but if not I wouldn't be mad if this is the last season.

August 8, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sell

I totally agree! I haven't watched a full episode this year... it's getting out of control.

August 8, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yup

They've taken the best character and given him amnesia. Then gone and tried to develop a bunch of lesser characters nobody really cares about. On more than one episode I've started loading/unloading the dishwasher knowing when I got back in the room nothing of consequence will have happened.

August 8, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • klander24

The only reason to watch is to see Eric or Alcide shirtless. Otherwise, this is really a dud this year, and it's becoming Vampire Dallas. So stupid. As I watch this season, I can't believe I have watched it until now. Thinking HBO will be one expense that I can cut, shortly!

August 8, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • OTR

Good point about Lafayette. He was such a loved character that they deviated from the books and let him live at the end of season one... yet now, he's just another boring, flat character.

August 8, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  43. lisaa

Jessica will be saved by jason!!!

August 8, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  44. mejazzbo

The show is nuts and I love every freakin' minute of it!

August 8, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
    • CK

I agree totally! And I love all the different story lines, keeps it interesting!

August 8, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Bore so far

Seriously this was the first half way decent episode. Otherwise this has been a total snooze fest. Eric is completely annoying and is walking around like he's harry potter when he drank the luck potion. The writers really need to get a grip, I think things have gone to their head a bit and lost all the fun of the show.

August 8, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
    • C. Brown

I'm shocked that so many of you are actually enjoying this season LOL! This show is getting really boring and I expected to see more comments to that effect but I guess I'm alone in this feeling. I think they should have just focused on one main story (such as the witches) and not on 20 different things that don't seem to have much if any connection. I would also like to just say that I'm not a True Blood hater or anything I loved the show since the day it aired but I'm really getting over it after watching this season.

August 8, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tiff

Eric's Amnesia is part of the story line from the books and how Sookie falls in love with him.. It was my favorite book and now that they are getting to the good parts I be the second half of this season will excite you!

August 13, 2011 at 4:07 am | Report abuse |
  46. Miguel in NY

This season is great but it leaves some questions. First of all, the season started out with fairies wanting to kill Sookie for not agreeing with human sacrifices. Second, where are Sookie's powers? I thought they would have started to take hold by now. I hope they come out during the ultimate fight between witches and vampires. Where do the fairies fit it? I hope Jessica doesn't die, she's one of my favorites. It will be interesting to find out on whose side Lafayette will be in this war. My guess is the witches, since his boyfriend is one of them.

August 8, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Tiff

There is much more to the fairey plots in the books, but since Eric killed Claudine I am not sure what will happen now... In the books, Clauidine and Sookie become close friends

August 13, 2011 at 4:05 am | Report abuse |
  47. Classic

True Blood writers, please don't kill off my vamp crush Jessica... i don't think i can handle that... she still has so much fanging to do!

August 8, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
    • C

(Writer, spell check please.) What about the fact that Jessica got loose bc Bill didn't think she needed more silver chains on her? If she dies (I really hope she doesn't), Bill will never forgive himself. This show is friggin' awesome!!

August 8, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Smoke on the HotDog

True blood writers please do not kill anyone other than yourselves.

August 8, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tiff

Well, since Jessica is not in the books, she may be dead.. and did you see the sneek peak after the show? Hoyt looks rather upset...

August 13, 2011 at 4:03 am | Report abuse |
  48. sockpuppet

btw, Bill did not have the sheriffs warn all the other vamps to silver themselves–he had them tell them all to LEAVE Louisiana because he didn't want them all to die. He only ordered the higher ups to stay and silver themselves

August 8, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Bran

Bill instructed the sheriffs to alert the other vamps to leave the state and those that choose to stay "they will do as we do, bind ourselves with silver..."

August 8, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  49. sockpuppet

the gunshot was probably Jason taking out that security guard so he could get to Jessica

August 8, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  50. David

BAUAHAH...A vampire toot!!

August 8, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  51. Etta Sandwich

That was no gunshot. It was a fart.

August 8, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  52. Courtney

What was the gun shot? Right before Jessica opened the door there was a gun shot outside...what happened???

August 8, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
    • icuka

I heard the gunshot too. It was either Jason getting shot trying to rescue Jessica, or the Jason shooting the guard. . .hoping for option #2. .. .

August 8, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Matt

As much as I don't want Jason shot, I'm thinking he might have a wound, and then will need Jessica to heal him again. I <3 Jessica.

August 8, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
    • bspurloc

of course it is not jason getting shot and of course he is going to save Jessica....
      well he better!!! that would suck if they got rid of her! she being the #1 chick to watch this season! RED HEADS with Cans are IN!

August 8, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • TB Fan

I think Jason and Jessica are going to hook up and Lafayette will battle with the witch.
      What they need to do is get rid of Tara already. She is annoying.

August 8, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • itchy

I heard that sound too but I don't think it was a gun shot. The door Jess was trying to get out of had latch bolts at the top and bottom. I think the sound was her pulling up on the bottom latch bolt (we saw here release the top one to get the door open). Just my thought....

August 8, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |