School's still out for "Glee," but this week, you wouldn't guess that.
The "Glee" crew - which has been at the center of a graduation kerfuffle in recent weeks - will be in the headlines as a soundtrack is released in advance of "Glee: The 3-D Concert Movie," in theaters Friday.
Here's what else you shouldn't miss this week:
- It's a wrap for TNT's sci-fi show "Falling Skies": The season finale begins tonight at 9 p.m. ET
- And if you tune in to Fox tonight at 8 p.m. ET, be sure to keep the volume low to combat what's sure to be an insane amount of screaming during the Teen Choice Awards.
- Now that Ashley Hebert's engaged and "The Bachelorette" is over, ABC is going to wile away the rest of the summer with the latest season of "Bachelor Pad." The two-hour season premiere begins on ABC tonight at 8 p.m.
- Over on Style, it's a sisterly situation: Tia and Tamera Mowry are back on the small screen with "Tia & Tamera." Tonight's season premiere shows Tia dealing with her pregnancy and Tamera planning her wedding starting at 9 p.m. ET.
- The soundtrack to "Glee: The 3-D Concert" arrives on shelves today.
- Out on DVD today is "Paul," a movie about two Brit geeks who encounter an alien (voiced by Seth Rogen) outside of Area 51.
- You know summer is nearing its end when "So You Think You Can Dance" starts counting down to its finale. Catch the first part of the season 8 finale tonight on Fox at 8 p.m. ET.
- And now, for the winner of this season of "SYTYCD." Tune in tonight at 8 p.m. on Fox to find out who takes the title.
- Over on Lifetime, a new show called "Russian Dolls" is premiering at 10:30 p.m. ET. The show focuses on the lives of Russian Americans living in Brooklyn.
- If you miss your "Idol," tune in to "Good Morning America" today, because the Top 11 will be performing. At "Today," the Zac Brown Band will take the stage.
- This weekend's big release is "The Help," starring Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer and Emma Stone, based on the best-selling novel by Kathryn Stockett.