Would you dress your baby like Lady Gaga?
August 5th, 2011

Would you dress your baby like Lady Gaga?

Whether teetering on 10-inch platforms or draped in raw meat, Lady Gaga knows how to excite the fashion world - and for a moment, it looked like she was bringing her style to the next generation.

On her "Jimmy Kimmel Live" appearance, the Mother Monster made a video spoof to promote a clothing line for babies called "Gaga Goo Goo," set to her hit "Born This Way."

Considering how seriously Gaga takes her fashion, the promo was hilariously lighthearted. The baby models giggled, and one even played with the salami accessory to go with the infamous meat dress.

The Alexander McQueen platforms seemed slightly shorter, but overall, Gaga's looks translated well to the toddler sizes, complete with wigs, make-up and an obvious attitude.

The proposed line might be a little dramatic, but in light of the turnout from a contest for babies dressed like Gaga, the demand is there. The adorable submissions featured everything from cigarette-turned-crayon sunglasses to Gaga's onesie-like ensemble manifesting as - well, a onesie.

What do you think of the outfits? Are the costumes ridiculous or is she on to something?

Post by:
Filed under: Lady Gaga • Music

1. Mariam Standifur

When choosing a wintertime ladies coat try and select a style that may be both casual and also dressy. Whilst this might appear difficult in the first instance with a little online searching in the internet boutiques you should find the ideal garment. It'd be a good idea to begin purchasing the clothes you need before the winter season really comes. After the start of the winter season and the chilly winter weather arrives lots of the recognized brands could well be sold out so jump in early. Winter fashions 2012 for women are present in the on-line and offline boutiques as I write so pick your selections carefully and make sure to be warm and furthermore fashionable...

Remember to look at this useful web blog

April 16, 2013 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Lady gaga jewish

rEcently, if you would have noticed the name rhianna, you'd probably happen to be naive about who your woman ended up being. It turned out just immediately after her most up-to-date record, the recognition beast …lady gaga

January 18, 2012 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  3. tryecrot

August 26, 2011 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  4. shotta--1

shes great at what she does .

August 8, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  5. Jay

Good to see Gaga making fun of herself and she is actually talented.

However her entire look needs to be credited to Dale Bozzio from the 80s band Missing Persons. Check it out and see for yourself.

August 8, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  6. hamburger steak

Im hoping gaga will join the dead kennedys very soon in hell.

August 8, 2011 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  7. GooberJuice

These twisted mothers I hope arent attaching goobers to their little girls.

August 8, 2011 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  8. michelle

Goo goo for gaga !! Love it !! We are all little monsters ! Rah rah !!

August 8, 2011 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  9. heather

Um, i'm glad u guys want to hook up, no objections, but what has it got to do with the topic at hand?

August 8, 2011 at 4:08 am | Report abuse |
  10. anonymous

I iz anonymous cuz I wanna hook up with Monster4life. We will pump each other silly. I got a big ol schlonger to drive right into his pooper! Let's hook up and we be walkin bowlegged for a week after this pounding!!

August 8, 2011 at 3:31 am | Report abuse |
  11. Monster4life

Oh...did I mention that I am a ho-mo?? Anyway, drop me your digits and I will fly out to meet you. I need some fresh meat. Jig-a-boos be coo too, with da big ol schlongers!!

August 8, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  12. Monster4life

I am a flamin butt pirate and I be lookin for some young gayboyz!! All you fruits wanna get down and get bizzy? I will pump you chumps in da plump rump with my little stump!! I love to travel da hershey highway!! Rollin down da poop chute! Rockin da keister!! See ya, you lil puds!!

August 8, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  13. Pete

people calm down the appropriate comments have already been made just pay attention. the kimmel bit was a JOKE. lady gaga does what she does so people will pay attention to her & to a lesser degree her music. its the same idea madonna had just a different way of going about it. you've all become your madona hating parents except your target is gaga how sad. if you don't like it turn it off its not hard to do

August 8, 2011 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  14. ash

Gross... Dress like gAgA ...neva

August 7, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Monster4life

@G "TRUTH" :)

August 7, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  16. heather

Oh give it a rest. i was in highschool during the 80s & there was the same fuss over madonna. at least gaga can really sing AND play piano. art is art. either you don't appreciate it or you do. i always appreciate cutting edge as opposed to the same old same old. put my kids in those clothes?not before they make that decision. once they hit highschool they are on their own.

August 7, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  17. ThatGirl Jennifer

I love Lady Gaga, but if there was a drug that made u wear crazy ass outfits...then lady gaga is on it... and the drug would b called ... fashion crack

August 7, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Payton

I've got a great look for all you Lady Yuckyuck costume defenders my dirty sweaty jock strap over her ugly face.

August 7, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Haley

No!!! Keep those clothes away!

August 7, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Rick Hardman

"Best thing ever" Lady Gaga never seems to stop amazing me, she is the most innovative artist of our time. There is no wonder why her music is so good, to be able to have such a creative mind as her, is truly an enjoyment. I am very glad to be a fan will continue to be a fan for the rest of my life, I am glad to be able to have lived to see such a entertainer. Lady Gaga will become one of our greatist icons in the entertainment business EVER!!!!!!!!

August 7, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  21. furthurnyc

Some of these hate comments shows how stupidity flourishes in the USA

August 7, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  22. Phil Lecheez

@Dick I wasted my money on parachute pants,"beat-it tees,and money I got from my grandparents on a Cabbage Patch Kid. Every generation does that right?

August 7, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  23. Dick Clark

Lady Gaga is certainly making money on her brand of cr@p, but if you don't like it, don't buy it. Problem is, the young people fall for the hype and waste their money. Sad.

August 7, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  24. Phil Lecheez

@Issac duh I guess this is easier reading here.

August 7, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  25. Isaac

Wutz truely sad is there are more comments to this story then all the debt ceiling talk stories of the last 2 months combined. really people? REALLY?!

August 7, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  26. oh

I like her music... She's unique... But never would dress my kids like her except on halloween

August 7, 2011 at 4:32 am | Report abuse |
  27. Hickory Smoked Pizza

Jesus may save us, but I would rather he spare us of the noise that is her singing!

August 7, 2011 at 2:25 am | Report abuse |
  28. Wow Gaga

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-0OltmCkZ0&w=640&h=390]

August 7, 2011 at 2:05 am | Report abuse |
  29. *1

I iz gonna mop up my butch dy-kos goo and then pump her silly with my big ol meat stick strap-on! It iz gonna be da bomb!!

August 7, 2011 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  30. Yuck

We don't need to be jealous to be on this site! By the way,a Lady does Not do what she does!!

August 7, 2011 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  31. marceline

what the hell u haters! i would dress up my dog like lady gaga! stop being so retarted! shes great at what she does .

August 6, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  32. *1

The Real * 1 get a life.

August 6, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  33. marceline

Then why are u postin comments, ckutch?

August 6, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  34. *1

I am a smelly loser. I love to pump my girlfriends in da keister with my big ol dil-do! I iz a freak and a fruit! Come on and pound my chubby kunt!

August 6, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Nick

I wouldn't let my children put on anything that man designs

August 6, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  36. John

If all these gaga haters can't stand gaga, then why do they even bother reading this article and posting a comment about gaga? Sad!

August 6, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Devin curry

I think that its really fab. I love the idea and the concept. She has my support all the way. Once they come out im for sure getting my baby sis come because i love lady gaga all the way and will support her in anyway that i can

August 6, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  38. *1

You've got your lingo down most of that i've never heard of you lonely little pathetic troll . Now you just scamper along back into the woods,I know every now and the one of you wander to close to the highway and hop on the back of some unsuspecting motorist's pick-up. You jump off after a while and you see all these strange beings doing all kinds of things.You want to fit in but alas it dawns on you that you're just a low heeled,knuckle dragging,smelly little troll,Oh what a world.

August 6, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Ann

Ann and Anna, now that is a fricken gay team that can make some waves! We will be da lez-bo champs...just mowin some serious box! Let's get da booze a flowin and hit da ground a runnin! Pump my plump rump with dat strap-on stump!!

August 6, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Leigh Nells

I wanna hook up with dis dy-ko Anna and do some serious bumpin! Let's throw on dat monster jig-a-boo meat stick and pump each other silly. We be walkin bowlegged for a week after a good ol fashioned railin!!

August 6, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  41. anna

I iz gonna hook up with hipine and we iz gonna pump each other in da plump rump all night long!! We iz lovin da gay freak-out lifestyle. We iz lookin for some lipsticks to party with. Let's hit da booze and chow some box!!

August 6, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Sydney

If I keep drinking Manhattans my eye is going to be like The Lady GaGas' both of them teehee.

August 6, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Yuck

That thing must be a Big time into drugs!

August 6, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  44. hipine

I am a flamin lez-bo that loves to get pounded in da poop chute with da monster strap-on! All you gay freaks wanna come over and play??

August 6, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Yuck

Time to get rid of this crazy nut!!

August 6, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Yuck

Why won't this thing go live in Mars!

August 6, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Yuck

This thing it is a lost soul!!

August 6, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Yuck

Laddy Gaga! What kind of name is that! 1st thing she is Not being a Lady in what she does! And Gaga are only for a Real baby to say!

August 6, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  49. christina

nothing is wrong with the way lady gaga dresses i say more power to her for dressing how she wants and i dont really appreciate that comment towards us americans not all of us are morons so please be alittle more directed with your comment.

August 6, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Leigh Nells

I didn't say anything about Lady GaGa, I said I didn't let my son wear nail polish and he's never asked to wear it.I. Have no problem with any entertainer,I have control in my house do you?I doubt it unless you live alone.

August 6, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  51. hipine

Poor, stupid Americans. And when I say "poor", I mean broke. Go get your walmart clothes and shut the hell up. She is making millions because she has business sense and knows the right people. Duh.

August 6, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Leigh Nells

I love my son

August 6, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  53. le machine

Lady Gaga. Let's see. Formal training in Classical music. (She can play Chopin. Can you?) Mastered the art of fame and the music business. (No easy task-try it) Appearance and fashion? Be smart. Don't judge based on appearance-doing so reveals limited intellect. In the aggregate-what I see is a talented, smart, and reasonably good looking young lady that is winning. What have the hatred done lately? For more check out LG in her 60 min interview. I am not a big fan but do respect her success.

August 6, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  54. VCR

Poor kids! Learning distorted views of fashion at such an early age...

August 6, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Leigh Nells

Ty you're worthless

August 6, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ty

Is that your Christ like behavior speaking that chooses to not celebrate Halloween? Careful, your hypocrisy is showing

August 6, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lari

Its their own opinion. I'm a christian too, but I don't hate on others for not wanting to celebrate other Holidays. We r not supposed to judge.

August 7, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  56. Leigh Nells

My son wasn't allowed to wear nail anytime of the year especially not on Halloween.That day blows I don't believe in it.

August 6, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ty

Thats like saying you don't believe in Christmas. It exists you just choose not to celebrate it.

August 6, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  57. rebecca

It's like I tell my 3 year old son who wants the fingernail polish while I am doing my nails, the day you can paint your own nails is Halloween and it will be black. Same thing goes with dressing a baby as Lady Gaga – only for Halloween! I like most of Lady Gaga's music but just for one of my kids dressing like her, it will not be one of the other 364 days of the year

August 6, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  58. Hollalechan

Not until i knew Gaga's reason for that..

August 6, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  59. Hollalechan

Not until i know Gaga's reason for doin that..

August 6, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  60. Lynette

Skidsee is it? The dresses our great great grannies wore in the eighteen hundreds and turn of that century. Imagine what those trains picked up eeewwwww!Let the Lady be.

August 6, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  61. Skidsee

That dress with the 20 ft tail picks up alot of garbage on the st.s of N.Y. used condoms,beer can,cig butts,dog ka ka and on and on-Lady kaki? Lady ka ka

August 6, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  62. johnnyb

She likes fishsticks in her mouth

August 6, 2011 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  63. you cant be serious

it was a joke. get over it. Gaga just tryin' to get attention. go away please.

August 6, 2011 at 7:09 am | Report abuse |
  64. Lynette

I went baby winter clothes shopping at an upscale department store Monday and the few things were so plain that I only bought an over priced Burberry snow suit.If Lady GaGa has better baby things i'll welcome her.

August 6, 2011 at 5:29 am | Report abuse |
  65. CHISOM

I Just love lady gaga,she make me go ga. she is a diva and d queen of music

August 6, 2011 at 4:32 am | Report abuse |
  66. singinbells

@JesusSaves, why here?

August 6, 2011 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
  67. L@LoL@

Well alot of p.o.'d people out there and lacking a sense of humour too I must say. This is what she was aiming at getting attention either good or bad she wins again and all you sour apples looooooose for being poor humourless idiots for getting angry LMAO. Stupid vapid fools.....

August 6, 2011 at 2:15 am | Report abuse |
  68. Beautiful Vixen

Comment*

August 6, 2011 at 2:09 am | Report abuse |
  69. Beautiful Vixen

Lol..at your weiner comment @Junkpile (missed it before). Slinky came into mind when reading that coment. Spring back...damn! right in the eye.

August 6, 2011 at 2:07 am | Report abuse |
  70. JesusSaves

Remember. Jesus saves. :-)

For anyone who needs a soul wake-up call.  Hell is real. Please choose NOT to go. Satan wants to devour you.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWLk_u-_BKE&w=640&h=390]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1ZBlLU7XIQ&w=640&h=390]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--l0M963b5A&w=640&h=390]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbXKC0FKLsU&w=640&h=390]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0z1RWar-nk&w=640&h=390]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6RoO6rK5aw&w=640&h=390]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1ZBlLU7XIQ&w=640&h=390]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--l0M963b5A&w=640&h=390]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTy5d6fu9_U&w=640&h=390]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmir3r2j3EQ&w=640&h=390]

August 6, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  71. emmy&oscar.a.ward

We now know whom are of the tired crowd. Get some rest. Jealousy is another form(at) of displaced/misplaced anger. Ya 'lil monsta you. XXOO.

August 5, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Beautiful Vixen

@ Lori: That's not nice to say.

August 5, 2011 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Name*Ldeg

I think she's awesome and beautiful. It's got to be tough to make a name for yourself in the music industry. She is doing a great job standing out! I love her music! As far as a kids clothes line goes, I've seen uglier, to each it's own!!!!!!'

August 5, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  74. lori

I hope you f@gs join the 27 club.

Let's see you do something with your lives.

August 5, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  75. chelsy

bad mothering gaga

August 5, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  76. brandi

Lady Gaga is a devil worshiper!!!

August 5, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Icepick

Maybe I should dress like that. I love playing with my sausage.

August 5, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  78. rebby

wow people here are just posting things that are soooooooooo dumb its a joke what dont you get about that and a big fat middle finger to all the haters

August 5, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  79. unknown

if you think this is real you must be a retard it even says it its a joke in varius other websites and if you dont like her why are you going to websites were they are talking about a.k.a half the internet

August 5, 2011 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  80. leo

you all know this is a joke right?

August 5, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  81. tanya

Omg people! IT must be serious if yall are commenting on it! SOOO she mustve did something right! LMAO GOOOO GAGA

August 5, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  82. derek

Lazy-eyed freak

August 5, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Liz

Hell NO! Joke or not! i have morals and values! and thats not to dress her like a freak!

August 5, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Vincent

Common people it was joke, and a good one if it's got all of you talking! I'm goo goo for Gaga and if I ever have a kid they will be too :D

August 5, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  85. fernace

This is just another promotional gimmickInvolving Gaga, not meant for Wal-Mart! No 1 want's to wear Gagas "fashions," they're meant to be stage outfits & nothing else! I agree that when you dress in these types of crazy getups, it's all for attention! Now she's spawned a slew of other singers, who feel they must "1-up" her, like Ke$ha & Niki Minaj! Even Xtina got in the game for a minute! It's ridiculous! Gaga can sing & she's an OK songwriter, maybe if she concentrates her efforts there, she'll actually live up to the overblown hype surrounding her! Which she obviously believes!!

August 5, 2011 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  86. kay

Gaga is the next rebecca black!

August 5, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  87. cklutch

Wooooooow people it's a JOKE. Get over it. I'm sure you all have better things to do than post idiotic comments thinking this is real.

August 5, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • JP

Obviously you didn't read the article because the last sentence asks viewers if they think she could be on to something. Hence the debate about the merit of it becoming a reality.

August 7, 2011 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  88. lady cooku

I can't stand her she's weird, stupid, ugly, crazy, retard or alway comes out dressing or looking like a retard and being different to get attention. Now she famous and rich that suck America

August 5, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ty

Your use of the word "retard" pretty much negates any thing of intelligence you might have to say.

August 6, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  89. why

Why do people have to cut people down that dont look excatly a twin like them its crepy gaga dont realy care if you dont like it or not that is makes her unique and not a manican that every one else

August 5, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  90. ah ha

Jimmy kimmel asked her if her baby was not g@y would she still love it and she said no. She's strange and what is with her right eye.

August 5, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Junkpile

I believe she suffers from weiners eye. You know its where the weiner accidentally hits her in the eye when she pulls on it to hard.

August 5, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Amy

Hope Gaga joins the 27 Club too...

August 5, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Papa Smurf

Now the babies are gonna be ugly as hel1 too?? Gaga needs to get hooked on drugs so she can OD and end our misery...did anyone see how butt ugly and stupid sounding she was on "so u think u can dance?"...nasty!!!!

August 5, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  93. ANYWAYS

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER EYE?

August 5, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  94. charlie crack

I want a meat dress, hat and bag for my neice....

August 5, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  95. anna

Why would anyone in the right mind want to dress a cute little baby like lady gaga?

They must be out of their minds.

August 5, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • not THAT traci

because no matter how you slice it (no pun intended), not every baby is cute. come on now – admit it!

August 8, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Weezie Jefferson

The way she dresses is absolutely ridiculous. Anyone that dresses like that wants to be the center of attention. II don't like her, but I like her music. She makes good dance club music.

August 5, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Junkpile

They look like Donatella Versace clones.

August 5, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Junkpile

Well at least if she dropped the baby in a lake he or she would float with that D.A. bubble outfit.

August 5, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Stuart Rubenstein

I would never dress up my baby like Lady Gaga. That is going a little tofar.

Stuart

August 5, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  100. alecia

Sorry, this way

August 5, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  101. alecia

@LuciousDC I agree but look at it thir way, when the baby vomits who io the world would know?

August 5, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Lucy

For Halloween, but not the meat dress.

August 5, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  103. LusciousDC

I wouldn't dress my worst enemy's daughter like this stupid cow. If you have TALENT, you don't need gimmicks. I can't listen to her music because I can't get past the way she looks.

August 5, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Makayla

The video was just in fun, not for serious. Did you read the article?

August 5, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Adam

You have obviously never HEARD a live Lady Gaga performance...

August 6, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bill Hoffman

I definitely agree. I don't believe the hype surrounding this person. But, please...stop insulting the cows, they are getting pi$$ed off about it....

August 7, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  104. Evel Knievel

They played with Gaga's salami accessory! I'd heard she had a wiener.

August 5, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |