Photo: Anne Hathaway in 'The Dark Knight Rises'
August 5th, 2011

Photo: Anne Hathaway in 'The Dark Knight Rises'

The website for the next Bat-sequel, "The Dark Knight Rises," leaked the first image of the film - Tom Hardy as Bane - back in May, and on Friday, they unleashed another one: the first look at Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle.

Warner Bros. Pictures has been careful not to describe Hathaway as Selina's alter ego, Catwoman, but Hathaway let slip that she is playing "Catwoman" when speaking to Oprah Winfrey back in February.

So far, no sign of the character's trademark catsuit-with-mask-and-ears, made famous by the likes of Julie Newmar, Eartha Kitt and Michelle Pfeiffer. But this Selina Kyle is seen riding a motorcycle not terribly different from the one Batman rode in "The Dark Knight." Plus the glasses are pretty cool.

1. Application download free,Application free download, games free download, games download free

You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually something which I believe I might by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely huge for me. I'm looking ahead to your next post, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!

July 29, 2012 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  2. what tv and video

Hello, Neat post. There is an issue along with your web site in web explorer, may check this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a big part of people will leave out your magnificent writing due to this problem.

July 28, 2012 at 3:19 am | Report abuse |
  3. compact digital camera review

Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. This is an extremely well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

July 27, 2012 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Sport Memorabilia

I delight in, cause I discovered exactly what I was having a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

July 22, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  5. NetNinja

I want to see an Ass shot, if it looks as flat as a black frying pan I want my money back.

August 18, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  6. wayne martin

New Up close pics of BANE from the new DARK KNIGHT RISES http://bit.ly/qoloZy

August 16, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Shewysgirl

I'm thinking Bat-Girl NOT Catwoman... just a thought. She looks much more like the character from the 60's tv show. Just sayin'.

August 8, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Sarah

Here are my two cents...not that anyone cares. Noticing that the bike looks similar to Batman's and she's wearing some high-tech eyewear that is most likely expensive – this leads to two conclusions. She either got these items willingly from Batman or she stole them. The character of Selina Kyle doesn't have money, but she does have chemistry with Batman/Bruce Wayne. So its possible the pair of them met up and decided to join forces in fighting evil. At least temporarily until Catwoman goes too far, as we all know she must eventually. In which case, this frame is likely from a period of time in the movie when she has just started out in the vigilante superhero world.

Just because I can't help myself, can I please just say "ugh" at the entire idea of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. I suppose in some alternate universe she could be great as Catwoman but I'm not buying it yet. As great as Christopher Nolan is, and as great as his last two Batman movies were, it seems he insists on casting an annoying female lead in every one of them. Katie Holmes – mehh...tolerable I guess but certainly not great (let alone good). Maggie Gyllenhaal – condescending, snarky and utterly unlikable in nearly every scene – especially the one where she was interrogating Lau. When I watched that scene I suddenly found myself missing Katie Holmes. I don't have anything against Anne Hathaway (nor did I have anything against Katie Holmes or Maggie Gyllenhaal before they became something to overlook in two highly anticipated movies) but she really just seems totally wrong for this role. Who knows. Heath Ledger proved everyone wrong and then some, but I am going to maintain my skepticism.

August 8, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  9. James

I'm fine with Anne Hathaway but what bugs me is all this talk about this being Nolan's last Bat-Pic. Why? The first one was just a warm-up, the second was terrific and now it has to end already? Why can't anyone keep a good series going anymore? Too many "re-boots" IMO.

August 8, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed

You never know. I'm sure Warner Bros would LOVE for Nolan to do another 30 batman films considering the amount of money they're raking in. However, Nolan is an artist and probably wants to move on to other things. I can't blame him. Tim Burton (sadly) didn't even complete a trilogy. He might have a dozen other projects in mind that he wants to complete and they all take time. I'd love to see a fourth film though. It's taken a while for this series to really get off the ground. I didn't feel like the Batman character was really established until the end of Dark Knight. And they can still continue his universe with another director, but it's probably not a good idea. I doubt the cast would return. I don't mind a reboot as long as they let a proper amound of time pass in between, unlike Spiderman.

August 8, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  10. GD

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not Hathaway!!! Anyone but Anne Hathaway....

August 8, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  11. eddie

"What do you think of this photo? Are you getting excited for the final Christopher Nolan "Batman" next year? Let us know in the comments."

I think I like it, it gave me a woody, I just finished jacking my weiner and spewing cream corn all over myself.

August 8, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  12. KajinPL

I'm really hopeing that this is just like a beta thing they had like in Batman Begins with Bruce. I'm just not feeling this outfit if it's the final costume.

August 8, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  13. Vip

Personally, Catwoman is my favorite double-personality hero/villian and I do not think, after watching MANY Anne Hathaway movies, that she (Anne H.) can pull off that double helix persona (i.e. the good-girl-goes-bad) like Halle Berry or Michelle Pfeiffer did. Don't get me wrong, Anne is a great actress, but this movie doesn't seem like her type... (I made a joke/Haha.)
    ANYWAY!! Plus, if Catwoman is without her "suit," is she really THE Catwoman?! I think, maybe, Anne Hathaway (in the above photo) is not yet Catwoman, but a civilian woman doing so disastrous stuff.

August 8, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Ed

Keep in mind, Heath Ledger's previous performances had given us NO reason to believe that he was capable of playing the Joker. Nolan, like all great directors, knows how to draw performances out of actors. I think AH took this role to challenger herself and it certainly will.

August 8, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Badonkadonk!

One important question must be asked: "WHERE ARE THE B( . )( . )BS???"
    You know, the melons, bodacious ta tas, large tracts of lands, missiles, gazongas, ect....

August 8, 2011 at 6:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Vip

You know, not everyone is as promiscuous as Gaga, Madonna, Megan Fox, Katy Perry, etc, etc.... Some people actually prefer honor and respect over that trash..

August 8, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  15. alecia

You know its too bad that there is no one like Julie Newmar or Eartha Kitt around to be Catwoman again!

August 8, 2011 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  16. alecia

If they really wanted to rock the boat they should have thrown in JJ Abrams to helm this one!

August 7, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sal Manilla

Abrams GREAT choice! His 1st Star Trek best ever sequel coming soon...

August 8, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Jeremy

Two words....Heath Ledger!

He made the last Batman movie the spectacular that it was with his performance.....I doubt this one will live up to that but I am sure will still be a great movie!

August 7, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Kate

I love how the idiot that wrote this article doesn't know that's the Bat Pod. "Not terribly different from the one Batman rode in The Dark Knight". Jesus, please get somebody who actually knows what they're doing to write this stuff. It's CNN.

August 7, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Health Dept

Sal, you are clueless. we are here to disinfect all that you have tainted with your slime. get ready to be washed down the drain.

August 7, 2011 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sal Manilla

And what meet the rest of your family while I'm there? No thanks !

August 7, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Loud Noises

If this is in 3-D, her big monster teeth are going to look even bigger!

August 7, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Judezilla

AH is not a good choice for this role..she never plays anything but simpering and Catwoman is a tough, smart. lady who can kick rear. AH is good if you are remaking the 60's Catwoman..all fluff, no superhero. When will Hollywood get that female superheroes have muscles too?

I vote Noomi Repace in the Brubaker Catwoman!

August 7, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Sal Manilla

Its called acting wait until you see her version.Look at skinny lil Brosnon as Bond he was great .Who would have thought he could have pulled that role off?

August 7, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Sal Manilla

1st of all Hathaway is a terrific actress in spite of what some of the local morans think who should go back to reading their comic books instead of attending movies. I also agree with alecia that Michael Keaton was the better Batman and never cared for Bale in this role. I hate that stupid voice he does. The production of this series has been top notch although sometimes you can forget what movie you're watching as they lose focus unlike Tim Burton's versions where you NEVER forget the main character is the star. I just don't like Bale in this roll so it is hard for me to except him as Batman which hinders my judgement on the movie in general. I think Hathaway will have no problem with the role providing the script is good along with the directors ability to sell the new character. If Hathaway fails at the character ? You can blame the writers and directors because she is certainly capable of selling this character to the masses. I can't wait for Bale to leave this Batman alone! Give Tim Burton another shot and Ledger was no Nicholson even though he did a great job but the acting job was way over hyped because of his death....

August 7, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  23. Hippo

You guys are really questioning the man that gave you "Batman Begins" and "The Dark Knight?" Wake up. Also, they shoot night scenes during the day. This image won't even be recognizable once they get done with the movie.

August 7, 2011 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  24. john2

For all we know, this is before she's catwoman. Maybe she teamed up with the Dark Knight and was supplied with all of the bat goodies, but something happened causing the relationship to fall through and she will become catwoman later (ears and all). Who knows? I can't say that she looks horrible on the bike. I've seen much worse from other movies and I don't think this looks bad at all.

But I think we should continue to trust Nolan on this one, as he did so well in the first 2 films. and hasn't let us down yet.

August 7, 2011 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
  25. Na na na na na na na na na CATWOMAN

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-0OltmCkZ0&w=640&h=390]

August 7, 2011 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
  26. alecia

Can I say I have no opinion on Catwoman but I prefer Michael Keaton as Batman without getting my head bitten off? I commented that I couldnt see a Brit playing Superman (spoiled by Christopher Reeve) and started a war on that story!

August 7, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
    • austin

nothing about nolan's batman movies will ever be as good as Batman (1989). I think bale is an awful batman and keaton was the best by far. He had a great smartass demeanor for Bruce Wayne and was a completely different mysterious, low-key character for batman. don't worry you aren't crazy, there are a lot of people that share your opinion

August 8, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed

Michael Keaton was the best Batman ever. I don't really have anything against Christian Bale except for the voice, but Keaton was easily the best. I think Val Kilmer was the worst, even worse than Clooney.

August 8, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Sel

She's a joke, as Catwoman. She doesn't even look feline, wheres the ears? Every cat I have seen has them. Also every true cat woman (not including Halley Berry's attempt) has ears. What is Hollywood thinking lately? It seems like they are ruining a lot of the movies that were done in the past with "remakes" Get a grip! If your gonna revamp something, at least try to stick to some semblance of the original.

August 6, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  28. DocM

I can tellost peoples vision of Catwoman is 20-30 years out of date :-P

This is pretty much in line with the modern Darwyn Cooke version of Catwoman in the comics of the last several years, but without the leather cap w/ears though they are rumored to appear later in the film. Also in line with the more realistic look Nolan has been using; Catwoman is and always has been a cat burglar, and this costume would be functional for that job.

August 6, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  29. matt

please tell me she isnt wearing 6 inch heals. is it possible to get a woman super hero in a PRACTICAL outfit? very un-Nolan in my opinion.

August 6, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed

You're in luck. Those aren't heels...

August 6, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Krissy

Why is she on the bat-pod? I'm thinkin something happened......

August 6, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Night Wing

I just read on another website that this is her costume early in the film, she will wear a mask with cat ears later in the film. So for thos e of you worried that it doesnt look like the classic catwoman costume calm down she will.

August 6, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  32. CHANA

im lost!? so no batman in this film..just cat woman? i agree ann hathaway is a good actress , but for cat woman??? hmmmmm dunno about that one, well have to wait and see i guess.... when doens it come out? i dont think nothing can top heath ledger performance, was amazing and he nailed it on the spot, such a tragedy to see him gone RIP!

August 6, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
    • jen-o

You must be correct. After all, there is just one person in the picture. Which clearly means only one person will be in the film as well. Very perceptive, chana, I almost missed that obvious point.

August 8, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  33. sondra

awesome can't wait !

August 6, 2011 at 5:31 am | Report abuse |
  34. GuideBot

As far as Anne's acting goes, I think she's going to nail it. She's a very good actress who always delivers. I can't recall her ever giving a bad or substandard performance – even when the movie itself was bad. That's probably one of the reasons why Nolan chose her. That and because you always get the sense that there's something going on beneath the surface with Anne. There's a craziness about her that belies her girl next door demeanor. She's really wild and not afraid to experiment (and I'm not just talking about her many nude scenes). This is important to note because Heath Ledger had that same duel nature, but sadly, his was self-destructive. I think Anne is smart and will have a lot of fun with her role as Catwoman.
    However, I also think that Nolan, in attempting to portray a more realistic Catwoman, should realize that if he puts too much emphasis on the realism and not enough on the mystique he runs the risk of making her into an ordinary woman with exceptional combat skills, which we see quite often these days on TV. Catwoman was never meant to be an ordinary woman. She's really a super hero/villain. We're never really sure. She can be good, but she'll do things that Batman would never do. And that's what makes her so intriguing.
    Anne Hathaway is the perfect actress to capture Catwoman's conflicted nature, if that's where Nolan is going with this character.

August 6, 2011 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
  35. cherylboker

i'm certain anne will bring something interesting to the character of catwoman although she seems too put together to be one of the criminally insane. i never understood why there was not more reality to these tormented characters.

August 6, 2011 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  36. GuideBot

Nothing wrong with her costume from the neck down, from what can be seen. I don't have a problem with the goggles either; Catwoman should have the best tech stuff, like Batman. But I do think she needs the cat ears. Catwoman without cat ears just ain't right.

August 6, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  37. Eric

I LOVE Batman and just come to accept this movie will NOT be as good as the previous one.

August 5, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  38. you cant be serious

anne hathaway as catwoman... like having kirstie alley as olive oyl

August 5, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Butthead

Beavis...you're never gonna score...so shut up.

August 5, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  40. kazz

Naturally the comments are filled with know it alls who think being critical makes them look smart. It's not even a frame, it's a photo taken on set and in no way provides enough information to pass judgement on the film. Hathaway looks hot, so just enjoy it.

August 5, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  41. cosin IT

sssskktttchchchtytytythesdfrt!!!

August 5, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Ed

She wasn't my first choice, but I see no problem having Anne Hathaway play catwoman. She's a great choice. I'm glad they're challenging an actress instead of going with someone obvious.

August 5, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Superhiro

She could surprise us, or she could be another trainwreck like Maggie Gyllenhall in The Dark Knight.

August 5, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed

Did you really think MG was all that bad? I wouldn't say she was fantastic by any means, but I didn't think she was necessarily terrible. She wasn't Katie Holmes.

And yeah, AH may surprise us, may let us down. Again, fingers crossed. If I see some ears I'll be a lot happier.

August 5, 2011 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Superhiro

Oh yea, MG was HORRIBLE. It was like watching some half brain dead valley girl who's supposed to be playing the role of the district attorney? Painful to watch imo. I admit, I chuckled a tad when she exploded.

August 5, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  43. DC

First of all...Anne Hathaway as catwoman? Really?
    Second...catwoman never had a motorcycle! What is going on Nolan???

August 5, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  44. gomez addams

The catwoman costume would look better with someone else in it; more curves, more skin. AH was not the best choice, IMHO.

August 5, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  45. George

You guys freaking out are overreacting to one single frame of an image from what will likely be a two or three hour movie. Nice to see sensibility still reigns supreme in the world of comic book fandom.

August 5, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wonder Woman

If I am suffering so much from this one frame of the film, how much suffering will there be for 2 to 3 hours? All we are asking for are cat ears and depth of character.

August 8, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Fan

The aticle says that this is Selina Kyle not Catwoman, do we freak when we see a picture of Bruce Wayne not dressed as Batman?

August 5, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Superhiro

Also, for the record, other movie news sites I trust more than CNN state that this is the Catwoman costume. But either could still be right I guess.

August 5, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed

Just for the record, the official movie site, where this pic is from, and is of course the most trusted source of info in this film, lists this pic as "Selina Kyle."

My fingers are crossed.

August 5, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Ed

You're right but we don't really know what we're looking at. Is that the final Catwoman outfit? Is that Selina Kyle? We don't know. Lets wait and see.

Oh, and I'm not saying the Joker was miscast. We just all thought he was.

August 5, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Superhiro

Is that really a valid question though? Would she steal Batman's bike as Selena Kyle or would she do it as Catwoman? I think it's fairly clear that's the final costume. Black skintight leather catsuit that bears that honeycomb design like all the superhero movie costumes. I think it's safe to say that is indeed the Catsuit.

August 5, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed

Maybe it is, but it's not at all clear. Would Selina Kyle do that? Why not? I haven't read the script and I assume you haven't either. You could wait and see or you can just assume and pass judgement. If it is the catsuit, well then I'm disappointed too. Of course, I'm sure seeing Anne Hathaway in that skin tight outfit will get me through it, but yes, it's disappointing. Of course, I also remember being outraged when I first saw the batmobile, but I got over it. The movies were so good that it didn't seem important anymore. Personally I also hope that this is not the fill costume. I want ears.

August 5, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed

Plus, remember the Spiderman costume that Peter Parker made early into the first Spiderman film, when he was still wrestling Macho Man for money. We just don't know at what point in the story this was taken from. Now would it be strange for the first pic of Catwoman to be less than the final version? Yes. Is it out of the question? No. In fact, it could be a stroke of marketing genius. People are going to be talking about this a LOT. Heck, we already are.

August 5, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Superhiro

Well hey, I hope you guys are right, but I don't have a whole lot of confidence in Nolan for costumes after that laughable Two Face makeup. Plus there's 5'6 winter coat wearing Bane. I'm just not keeping my hopes up.

August 5, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed

I'm totally with you on the Two Face make-up. That was both lame and unrealistic in a way that that was uncharacteristic of the series. It broke Nolan's realistic approach. You can't talk with an entire cheek missing, and I'm no doctor but I imagine that the amount of morphine he would need to stand the pain would have knocked him out.

However, I'm not losing sleep over it. The movie was so good I'll overlook it. As far as Bane goes, I'm happy with the approach so far. It doesn't look like the comics at all, which for Bane is the best thing they can do. Awful character if you ask me. Will it work in this film? Probably far better than in any of the comics. Just check out Tom Hardy in Bronson and it's clear then cast him well enough.

August 5, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Superhiro

Yea, I actually wasn't too fond of Dark Knight. Sure Ledger was great, but the rest of the film wasn't. Besides, Ledger was only in that movie for like 20 minutes total. Also, Bale phoned it in pretty hard in Dark Knight and I just think they completely botched Two-Face. I'm just hoping Dark Knight Rises is better than Dark Knight, which got by on what I like to call "Ledger Sympathy"

August 5, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lloyd Christmas

It's amazing that Ed and superhiro can banter like this considering it's the same person....what a joke, loser!

August 8, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Superhiro

There's a difference between miscasting someone and completely ignoring their iconic look. Catwoman with no cat ears is ridiculous.

August 5, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Ed

What!? Heath Ledger as the Joker!? R U Serious!? He's going to be terrible! Worst idea ever! You're losing it Nolan!

August 5, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Benjamin

Ledger at least looked like the Joker when they released promo stills of him. Anne Hathaway may put on a great performance, but I don't need to wait and see the entire film to critique the costume. It's right there in the image for everyone to see and it's rather dull in my opinion. They've done such a wonderful job in this series on costumes like Batman's, the Joker's, Scarecrow's, etc. This one just doesn't live up to the standard they've set with the first two films. Hopefully this outfit is a prototype and gets abandoned early on in the movie a la Peter Parker's first costume in the first Spider-Man film.

August 5, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed

I agree, but lets just wait and see before passing judgement. Is that the final outfit? It's just a single frame. The point I was making with my comment about Heath Ledger is that we were all so sure it was a bad idea and Nolan proved us wrong. I'll give him a chance.

August 5, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jason

PUUUURRRRRFECT reply Ed. You hit it right on. Was hoping all the fanboys out there would have learned their lesson with TDK. Obviously not.

August 5, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • jen-o

My first impression was this was just the outfit she would wear to film in front of a greenscreen or something very simple they can work with when editing the film.

August 8, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Gallops

It's probably from a scene before she has the Catwoman costume...It could be that she stole Batman's bike somehow too.

August 5, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  51. SI

Or maybe, just maybe, this single frame from a two hour movie shows a character not in superhero/villain costume.

August 5, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Butthead

Yeah, hehe...she should be like...naked...hehe

August 5, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beavis

hehehhehehehe
      hehehe
      I'd like to....hehe...score with her...hehe
      hehe....yeah....I'm gonna score with Anne Hathaway...hehehehehe

August 5, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bungholio

He he you said bone heh heh

August 6, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Greg

Shhh....hush you....stop trying to be logical....this is the internet, a place where we can look at a single frame from a 2 hour movie and be able to tell everything about that movie, so we can be filled with Righteous Fan-Boy Rage!

August 7, 2011 at 6:11 am | Report abuse |
  52. Benjamin

"Plus the glasses are pretty cool."
    I think they look like 3D TV glasses with LED lights glued to the sides. The whole costume looks cheap and doesn't evoke Catwoman at all. Looks like they blew all the budget on making her motorcycle and had to skimp on costuming.

August 5, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • IEK

Except of course you have no idea what is going on in this scene except Selina Kyle is on a motorcycle. You don't know if that's the Catwoman costume, in fact one would suspect not since they didn't release it as "picture of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman". It was "picture of Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle".

At least wait until there's a trailer before going nuts.

August 8, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Superhiro

Are you kidding? Can we get some cat ears at least? And what's up with the stupid Cyclops visor? THIS is Catwoman? Nolan, you're losing it.

August 5, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • InternetSpy

This B-lister was trying to get a part as the Riddler.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95GjIiK5zo&w=640&h=390]

August 6, 2011 at 5:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Richard

Horrible miscasting. The glasses are to maintain that repellent comic-book de-humanization so many critics have complained about. No eyes = not human.

August 6, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
    • JM

Anyone who freaks out over this one picture seriously needs to resort their priorities and rethink their lives. It's a single photo. Nolan kicked ass with the first two films. That should be all that needs to be said. And regardless, anyone for whom the Catwoman costume is the deal breaker shouldn't be watching movies, period.

August 7, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • R

You must've loved Batman & Robin.

August 12, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |